╌>

The Fall Of The House Of Trump: The End Is Near

Category:  News & Politics

By:  docphil  •  6 years ago  •  134 comments

Cults or criminal enterprises last only as long as the leader is viewed as either omnipotent or can maintain power through either coercion or charisma. Whether you are a supporter of Don Donald or are an outsider wondering when this national nightmare is going to end, the answer is becoming clearer every day. The criminal enterprise/cult that is Trump world is crumbling under his very weighty feet. What is amazing is actually how long it has taken for those in the Trump organization to begin...

Cults or criminal enterprises last only as long as the leader is viewed as either omnipotent or can maintain power through either coercion or charisma. Whether you are a supporter of Don Donald or are an outsider wondering when this national nightmare is going to end, the answer is becoming clearer every day. The criminal enterprise/cult that is Trump world is crumbling under his very weighty feet. What is amazing is actually how long it has taken for those in the Trump organization to begin the process of flipping {turning state's evidence} against their leader.

It is almost funny, if not pathetic to watch the one way loyalty that Trump has exhibited. Michael Cohen {the inside fixer} has been thrown under the Trump bus. Paul Manafort has been trampled and has, not only taken a bullet for the glorious leader, but shot both of them in the foot when caught slipping special counsel information back to the Trump team. Michael Flynn has accepted a plea deal but seems to want to walk a tightrope with both the administration and Mueller's office on each end. That will not end up well. Now the Trump CFO is a cooperating witness with the financial maneuvers relating to bribes, money laundering, tax evasion, and potential involvement with organized crime, certainly coming to the fore. Even the Maria Butina guilty plea today places both the NRA and the Trump administration under greater scrutiny. The plea deal with Mr. Pecker opens another level of investigation and corroboration of criminal activity, with corroboration that the President was there in a critical meeting along with Pecker and Cohen. Then today we found out that the justice department is now investigating the Presidential Inaugural Team for mismanagement and possible bribery in what might become a pay to play scheme.

Add to this outrageous list, the first sign of cracks in the Republican wall of silence with senators like Marco Rubio, John Cornyn and John Thune appearing to align themselves on the side of the rule of law, rather than allegiance to Trump. All of the signs of the political apocalypse that will surely come are aligning themselves. The Trump presidency appears doomed.

It is no longer outside the realm of probability that there are already sealed indictments against the President and his family. The corroborating tapes are there. The ducks are being placed in order. At least 16 members of the Trump administration have been demonstrated to have had significant contact with the Russians

It is past the point that even the most loyal supporters of President Trump can't argue that nothing has directly implicated the President. The number of witnesses and the testimony and paper trails of those witnesses have built up to the level of an unshakable circumstantial case {which, by the way, is the way most criminal cases are determined}. Even the President is now concerned that he will be impeached. One has to wonder if the price of his probable resignation will be a deal that gives him immunity from prosecution. 

All most of us can do is watch the flailing of a wounded duck waiting to die. Articles of impeachment will come down the road. As more and more information is made public, voter patience with this president will continue to erode. Even the Republican senate will turn in a classic cya move. The day will come that the Republican leadership of the Senate will come into the Oval Office and advise Trump that he must either resign or the Republican Senate will vote for impeachment. Just like Richard Nixon, the end is nigh. We will all soon wake up and realize that the last two years have been a bad dream. It will get better.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
1  author  DocPhil    6 years ago

There is now both circumstantial and physical evidence and a huge number of potential witnesses. It's time to say goodbye to our criminal president.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  DocPhil @1    6 years ago

Dream and I'll dream with you.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.1  lennylynx  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    6 years ago

Sometimes dreams are realized Vicster.

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.2  author  DocPhil  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    6 years ago

There is a difference between dreams and facts. Dreams are wishes but facts lay the foundation for what will be. You can keep dreaming, I'll stay with the facts.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  DocPhil @1.1.2    6 years ago

You expect to remove a US President (albeit one you hate) with that trivia?  

Care to predict when the US Senate will convict?

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.4  author  DocPhil  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.3    6 years ago

As soon as they realize that the idiot in the White House is more a threat to their re-election than supporting him would be. It will be exactly what happened with Nixon. These Senators have as little loyalty to Trump as Trump has for them. When we see Trump's approval ratings sink below 38, they'll happily vote to impeach.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.5  bbl-1  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.3    6 years ago

Depends on how many Quislings infest the senate.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  bbl-1 @1.1.5    6 years ago

Fortunately, progressive leftist libs are in the minority in the Senate.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  DocPhil @1.1.4    6 years ago

As soon as they realize that the idiot in the White House is more a threat to their re-election than supporting him would be. It will be exactly what happened with Nixon. These Senators have as little loyalty to Trump as Trump has for them. When we see Trump's approval ratings sink below 38, they'll happily vote to impeach.

Everybody in America is not quite of the same mindset as you. Nixon was NOT impeached....he resigned amid REAL charges.  I think Republican Senators will do just as democratic Senators did when Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury & obstruction, neither of which had anything to do with "Whitewater"

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.8  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.7    6 years ago
Nixon was NOT impeached....he resigned amid REAL charges. 

Nixon resigned because he KNEW the impeachment and indictments were going to buty him. He cut a deal to resign.

Just as Trump is going to do against his REAL crimes. He'll have to just at a minimum to keep his sperm catchers from going to prison.

He can pardon them at the Federal level, he has no ability to pardon them or himself in the NYS investigation. That will be part of his deal.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.8    6 years ago
Nixon resigned because he KNEW the impeachment and indictments were going to buty him.

Now you got it

Just as Trump is going to do against his REAL crimes.

No, those days are gone. Bill Clinton didn't resign when he faced charges, his "wife" would never resign if charged, nor would Trump. We are living in a different age.

He can pardon them at the Federal level, he has no ability to pardon them or himself in the NYS investigation. 

Beware of "double jeopardy"

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.10  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    6 years ago
his "wife" would never resign if charged, nor would Trump. We are living in a different age.

Other than that comment smelling like last night's dinner mixed with whatever else was ingested, are you psychic or do you have a fact you forgot to add?

Different age? The only different age is that we are older now and the same circumstances have arrived to the same laws that applied in 1970's

Beware of "double jeopardy

That's even funnier! What double jeapordy? Different crimes of different statutes....ithe Fed crimes don't even cross over to the state crimes.

Is this what "Brushing up on the law" looks like?  

You know I'm pointing and laughing loudly.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.10    6 years ago
Is this what "Brushing up on the law" looks like?  

I didn't think you'd get it.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.12  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.11    6 years ago

Get it? Oh, I got it alright. Your comments have run out of snappy answers that can not only not be backed up, they are devoid of any legal knowledge.

Everything in your comments have been debunked and getting more desperate as the debate continues.

So, let's hear how "double jeopardy" plays in to this...if you can.

What next? Are we still "brushing up on the law"? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.12    6 years ago
getting more desperate as the debate continues.

Let's try not to make it personal

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.14  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.13    6 years ago

Really? You took your shot on another seed and NOW you don't want to make it personal.

Your comments are backed in to a corner. Now trying to find a way out.

Or is it because you can't get the last word in and lock the seed?

Which in case you didn't know tptb have also noticed that little stunt.

Now, what about the fed investigation vs. The NYS investigation makes you think there's double jeopardy? "Lawmen" like to learn....

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.4  KDMichigan  replied to  DocPhil @1    6 years ago

Yes as soon as Democrats take control of the house they need to focus on President Trumps impeachment. That is what the people elected them to do.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
1.4.1  lennylynx  replied to  KDMichigan @1.4    6 years ago

To a large extent, that is EXACTLY what the people elected them to do.  Glad we can finally agree on something.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  DocPhil @1    6 years ago

Only in the twisted dreams of progressive leftist  liberal Democrats.jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
1.5.1  author  DocPhil  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.5    6 years ago

Are you oblivious to the six, soon to be seven, investigations of every aspect of the President's life? The history of Trump being in legal jeopardy goes back 40 years. They have been both civil and criminal. Money has bought his way out of them. It won't work that way with the investigations now. Trump will rue the day he became President. He won't be able to buy his way out of this with all the scrutiny he is under.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.5.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  DocPhil @1.5.1    6 years ago

Talk to me when he is found guilty in a court of law of any of his alleged accusations while in office.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
2  lennylynx    6 years ago
"It is past the point that even the most loyal supporters of President Trump can't argue that nothing has directly implicated the President."

That's exactly what most of them are still arguing.  They will have to adjust their argument fairly soon though...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    6 years ago

I wish I had a dime for every time someone has declared that "THIS time, we really, really, REALLY got Trump!"

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
3.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @3    6 years ago
I wish I had a dime for every time someone has declared that "THIS time, we really, really, REALLY got Trump!"
LOL , ME TOO !!

I'll take that dime, or the one that went with "Lock her up, lock her up"  that was a good one too, and dont forget the infamous "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi "  Priceless !!

Well not really it was pretty pricey, no worries we just put in on the credit card some how I'm sure. The kids can pick up the tab later. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1    6 years ago

Sorry, I already called dibs on them.

get your own!

Sophomore Guide
3.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.1    6 years ago
Sorry, I already called dibs on them. get your own!

LOL True, I'll just take the two I called dibs on then :

the one that went with "Lock her up, lock her up"  that was a good one, and dont forget the infamous "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi "  Priceless !!

I would who comes out ahead ? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1.2    6 years ago

Hey, you can't have more than me! That isn't fair!!LOL!

Tell you what, I'll take half of your since you have so much and call it a tax.

Then we'll be even!

Sophomore Guide
3.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.3    6 years ago
Hey, you can't have more than me! That isn't fair!!LOL!

Hey, Life isn't fair, ya snooze ya lose.

Tell you what, I'll take half of your since you have so much and call it a tax.

I doubt ya can get half these days I have loopholes. 

Then we'll be even!

What a liberal fantasy ?  I really had you pegged as more conservative.

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @3.1.4    6 years ago

Ah! So you admit liberal fantasies of economic equality are just that--fantasies!

jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Sophomore Guide
3.1.6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.5    6 years ago
Ah! So you admit liberal fantasies of economic equality are just that--fantasies!

AHHH yep some are. just as some of the conservative ideology is crap as well. Fortunately both parties still have a few redeeming qualities, just not enough to belong to either one of them. 

Sophomore Guide
4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

This man did not just wake up one day as president, he planed, worked, spent a great deal of time, effort and money to get the job. He is now actually the most powerful human on the planet, he now has more power and assets at his convenience and command than ever before in his life between his personal assets and the power of his position. 

I dont think that power is going to easily be taken way from this man. To the contrary,

I look for trump to pull out ALL the stops before giving up the power he sought and worked for so hard and long. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I honestly believe this person would seriously consider WWIII before being thrown out of office if he had the choice.

WE hired the pied piper at his price, reneging on our deal will not go down well with this man.

Good Luck America, 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1  bbl-1  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4    6 years ago

"reneging on our deal will not go down well with this man."  ? ?

Number one:  We did not make a deal.

Number Two:  He is not a man---he is a coward.

Number Three:  The Trump remains the same...A liar, cheat and a fraud.  He may even be a traitor in varying degrees.

There is nothing to renege on.  The reneging was committed when he slid down that escalator behind his third wife.  

Sophomore Guide
4.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  bbl-1 @4.1    6 years ago
There is nothing to renege on. 

Tell trump, I doubt he'll see it that way. 

This man is gonna play the victim card in his head we the people are soon to be his enemy. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.1    6 years ago

Steve, you are far too agreeable to a Trump presidency.

Half the time you are praising his stubbornness or his cleverness  or his determination.  Give us a break.

He is a plague on this nation. That is all he is.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.1    6 years ago

Doesn't matter.  Gotti played his cards too.  Except Gotti dealt himself a crap hand.  Mueller was the prosecutor. 

Sophomore Guide
4.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    6 years ago
Half the time you are praising his stubbornness or his cleverness  or his determination.  Give us a break.

What you see as "Praise" I see as reality. 

Give us a break.

Sorry I don't ignore reality for anyone. 

He is a plague on this nation. That is all he is.

He is an elected official of the usa. Not that I like it. But I do accept it and deal with it. 

Realty isn't easy or all pretty, but it is real.

Trumps is what he is, a mix of bad and good, we all are. We call ourselves humans.

I call us the most destructive species on the planet. 

Each one uniquely flawed.  Trump certainly is no exception although I'm sure he would disagree. 

Sophomore Guide
4.1.5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.3    6 years ago
Doesn't matter.  Gotti played his cards too.  Except Gotti dealt himself a crap hand.  Mueller was the prosecutor. 

Gotti also wasn't the president of the united states at the time. Many people with lots of power do not want this man gone. I doubt they are all disappointed easily. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.6  bbl-1  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.5    6 years ago

"people with lots of power."  ? ?

Putin?  Mohamad bin Salman?  Those guys?

laugh out friggen loud

Sophomore Guide
4.1.7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.6    6 years ago
"people with lots of power."  ? ? Putin?  Mohamad bin Salman?  Those guys?

The Republicans maintained a Senate majority following the 2018 elections

laugh out friggen loud

agreed

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1    6 years ago
'he slid down that escalator behind his third wife.'

More like slithered down

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.9  lennylynx  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.8    6 years ago

"You knew I was a snake before you took me in."

President Donald J Trump

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.1.10  KDMichigan  replied to  lennylynx @4.1.9    6 years ago
President Donald J Trump

He was way cooler when he was a Democrat.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1.11  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    6 years ago

I find what Steve says a lot more reasonable than much of what the hard core progressive liberals on NT spout. Not all of us are cut out to be hard core haters of other people who disagree with others points of view. Steve and I may not always agree with each other, but I have always found him to be polite and reasonable as well as respectful of other's views. There are a fair amount that cannot make that claim.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1.12  Jasper2529  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.11    6 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Sophomore Guide
4.1.13  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.11    6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. 

I do try. I think we are a better nation when we stay realistic and cooperate to solve our problems.

So, being nasty doesn't really help anyone. Me included. 

Thanks again. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.14  Studiusbagus  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.10    6 years ago
He was way cooler when he was a Democrat.

Even cooler when he wasn't a public official at all.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.8    6 years ago

More like oozed down.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    6 years ago

The strange thing about the Trumps, all of them, is the fact that the family never had any pets or real friends.  Everyone that ever had the fortune or misfortune to arrive within 'The Trump Sphere' was either a useful commodity or a throwaway with an expiration date of convenience.

Always wondered why The Trump was never attacked by one of the many thousands he and his businesses bankrupted, humiliated, destroyed and inflicted so much misery.

JBB
Professor Principal
6  JBB    6 years ago

Still ZERO Obama campaign or administration officials ever indicted for crimes...

Sophomore Guide
6.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JBB @6    6 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @6    6 years ago

Gee, I have never been indicted, either.

How relevant is THAT?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2    6 years ago

Maria Butina is available.  She is relevant and a redhead too----I think.

Sophomore Guide
6.2.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @6.2    6 years ago
How relevant is THAT?

ZERO Obama campaign or administration officials ever indicted

Trump: Though we aren’t even two years into his Administration, already 35 individuals (including 28 foreign nationals) have been indicted – more than any administration except Nixon’s. And seven have been convicted and/or pleaded guilty, more than every Democratic Administration in the past 50 years combined.

IF I were hiring one of these two people I'd want to see the comparison. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.2.2    6 years ago

But you aren't hiring them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2.1    6 years ago

Relevant?

Did she work for either Trump or Obama?

I like lots of redheads.

Sophomore Guide
6.2.5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.3    6 years ago
But you aren't hiring them.

What do you call hiring a president electing one ? Well I consider it as hiring someone to fill a job. 

I used to figure we hired politicians to deal with the problems of the country til they weren't doing the job then I started paying more attention to who we hired. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.2.6  pat wilson  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.4    6 years ago

Did she work for either Trump or Obama?

Maybe, she's an alleged spy after all.

The fact that she quickly pleaded guilty to conspiracy to act illegally as an unregistered Russian agent might indicate that Putin directed her (indirectly) to do that. That looks like Putin is done with trump and trump should be nervous.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.2.7  bbl-1  replied to  pat wilson @6.2.6    6 years ago

Trump is nervous.  Finally, those thousands upon thousands of people he screwed over the past decades are going to get a piece of his worthless arse.  Wait for the Civil Suits.  Those will kill him and dissolve the Trump family.  Ivanka for pole dancer.  Jared checking ID's at the door.

Melania, Barron and her family----back to Slovenia. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  pat wilson @6.2.6    6 years ago

Hmmmm...doesn't sound like something a puppetmaster would do.

Sophomore Guide
6.2.9  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.8    6 years ago
.doesn't sound like something a puppetmaster would do.

Why not ? The spy is already reviled. She can be now used as a weapon against trump unless he cooperates and "plays ball, (even if its under the table). 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.2.10  pat wilson  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2.7    6 years ago

I have sympathy for Barron. He surely didn't ask for this shambolic life. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.2.11  pat wilson  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.8    6 years ago
Hmmmm...doesn't sound like something a puppetmaster would do.

That's cause you're not a puppetmaster.

PJ
Masters Quiet
6.2.12  PJ  replied to  pat wilson @6.2.10    6 years ago

Yes, me too. Baron should be off limits in these discussions. He is a minor and has no choice in these matters. I’m glad you said something. 

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.13  lennylynx  replied to  pat wilson @6.2.6    6 years ago

Can release of the pee tapes be far behind??

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.14  Studiusbagus  replied to  PJ @6.2.12    6 years ago

That's one thing I gotta hand to Melania, she's done a great job of protecting Barron.

PJ
Masters Quiet
6.2.15  PJ  replied to  lennylynx @6.2.13    6 years ago

Ewwww..........I'm not buying a ticket to see that movie.  

Sophomore Guide
6.2.18  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  dennis smith @6.2.17    6 years ago
Fortunately the voters and not you hired Trump in 2016. 

I'd say we'll really know in a few years. So far not a thing that has happened has surprised me nor changed my mind. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.19  Studiusbagus  replied to  dennis smith @6.2.17    6 years ago

Good chance he's going to quit or be fired in 2019

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.20  Jasper2529  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2.7    6 years ago
Melania, Barron and her family----back to Slovenia. 

Why? They're all US citizens who, to the best of our knowledge, have not committed crimes.

As we know, Barron is a natural-born US citizen so there's no foreign country to which he can be deported.

Re: Melania and her parents, who are naturalized US citizens:

The U.S. government has a high bar for proving a defendant meets the criteria for denaturalization (a heavier burden of proof than most civil cases, but not as great a burden as criminal cases), according to the   USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual : "Because citizenship is such a precious right, it cannot be taken away unless the government is able to meet a high burden of proof ... Accordingly, a case should only be referred for denaturalization where there is objective evidence to establish that the individual was not eligible for naturalization , or procured naturalization by willful concealment or material misrepresentation ."

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.22  Studiusbagus  replied to  dennis smith @6.2.21    6 years ago
Not a chance of that happening.

Hmmm. You're so sure of yourself.

Let's see what you would do.

He's getting dangerously close to indictment on the Federal level, as are his sperm catchers.

Fair enough, maybe he can ride that out and pardon his catchers.

Then, there is NYS closing in on him and again, his sperm catchers. NYS can't arrest Trump but his kids are fair game and unable to be pardoned against state charges.

Along comes Mitch and says " I cut a deal for you. The Dems agreed that if you resign they will not press for the Fed crimes and NYS will let the kids go"

You still want the job that bad?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.2.23  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2.7    6 years ago

Since Barron Trump is a legal U.S. citizen born in this country, why do you think he should be shipped to Slovenia? What a pathetic and hateful thing to say!

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.24  lennylynx  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.2.23    6 years ago

How do you know Barron was born in America?  I think Melania flew to Slovenia to give birth then flew right back so no one would know.  Then she could have posted some fake announcements in the papers to make it look good.  I have some 'people' in Slovenia, and you would not believe what they are telling me.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.25  Studiusbagus  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.20    6 years ago
where there is objective evidence to establish that the individual wasnot eligible for naturalization, or procured naturalization bywillful concealment or material misrepresentation."

Melania was illegally working in the US when Trump met her.

That's a crime.

Her parents were brought in under the dreaded " chain migration" which would also be nullified if Melania was illegal to start with.

Barron is a US citizen by birth. That's true. But if Trump is in prison....

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.26  Studiusbagus  replied to  lennylynx @6.2.24    6 years ago

I love it! Using Trump's own bullshit....maybe they should hire Trump's crack (smocking) team to uncover that?

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.27  Studiusbagus  replied to  dennis smith @6.2.21    6 years ago

Dennis? Dennis?

Where did you go? 

LOL

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.28  Texan1211  replied to  Studiusbagus @6.2.25    6 years ago

Melania didn't enter the country illegally.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.29  Texan1211  replied to  lennylynx @6.2.24    6 years ago

Your little comedy act is improving, Lenny!

LMAO!~

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.30  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.28    6 years ago
Melania didn't enter the country illegally.

According to left wing "journalists" at Vox, Slate, WaPo, etc., Melania not only illegally entered the US but also illegally worked in the US.  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.31  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.30    6 years ago

And some lap it up!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.32  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.31    6 years ago
And some lap it up!

I personally know a number of people who believe everything they read on the Internet. Very sad.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.2.33  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  lennylynx @6.2.24    6 years ago

Hoo boy, talk about reaching. That's not out in left (pun intended) field, you're in the next county over there bud! I'll bet you people on Slovenia are named Boris and Natasha!jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.34  lennylynx  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.2.33    6 years ago

*Whoosh!*

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.37  Studiusbagus  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.30    6 years ago

Got links to go with that?

I said she was working illegally.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.38  Jasper2529  replied to  Studiusbagus @6.2.37    6 years ago
Got links to go with that?

In comment  6.2.30  I provided the sources:

According to left wing  "journalists"  at Vox, Slate, WaPo, etc., Melania not only illegally entered the US but also illegally worked in the US.

Do your own homework.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.39  Studiusbagus  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.38    6 years ago
The Associated Press has found documentation showing that Melania Trump broke immigration law when she first came to the US in 1996 — by entering the country on a tourist visa and then working as a professional model.

Do your own homework

I did and now busted you...no wonder you wouldn't provide links...they debunked your comment.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.40  Jasper2529  replied to  Studiusbagus @6.2.39    6 years ago
now busted you...no wonder you wouldn't provide links...they debunked your comment.

You did nothing of the sort. I'd previously read those Vox and AP articles;  neither provide verified, legal evidence so that's why I didn't link them. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.41  Studiusbagus  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.40    6 years ago

Uh huh...keep telling yourself that.

They all were using the APwire article which does not say she entered the country illegally, but that she entered on a tourist visa and worked which is illegal. 

You didn't provide the links because you knew that your comment would be debunked. Now you're trying to pass off some bullshit to escape.

I'd previously read those Vox and AP articles;  neither provide verified, legal evidence so that's why I didn't link them. 

If that were the case, linking them would have supported your statement.

You got BUSTED

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.42  Jasper2529  replied to  Studiusbagus @6.2.41    6 years ago
If that were the case, linking them would have supported your statement.

As I said, I specifically did not link your Vox and AP articles because neither provides factual, legal evidence/documents. If you and others wish to believe anonymous sources and claims that appear on the Internet that have not been verified by the US State Department, that rests upon you (plural). 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.43  Studiusbagus  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.42    6 years ago

Mrs Trump came to the US in 1996, first on a tourist visa then later a string of working visas for skilled immigrants, according to her lawyer She was working as a model in New York when she met Mr Trump at a party in 1998, a relationship that considerably raised her celebrity profile.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
6.2.44  Studiusbagus  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.42    6 years ago

Or, how about politico?

While Trump and her husband, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, have said she came to the United States legally, her own statements suggest she first came to the country on a short-term visa that would not have authorized her to work as a model. Trump has also said she came to New York in 1996, but the nude photo shoot places her in the United States in 1995, as does a biography published in February by Slovenian journalists.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7  Nowhere Man    6 years ago

I love all this we finally got him now.....

psst: there are some investigations going on and just starting up that just might throw all this T-rump crap right into the legal toilet....

Stay tuned, from what I hear, we are about to take a sharp turn.....

All is not well (legally) in the Mueller camp......

But go ahead, have your pre-celebratory victory party...... Go right on ahead..... Enjoy yourselves..... Really REALLY Enjoy yourselves...... I want you guys to have as much fun as possible.....

Cause the fat lady is being lead away, she showed up to the opera too soon, wasn't her turn yet....

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
7.1  Studiusbagus  replied to  Nowhere Man @7    6 years ago

If you're talking about the grumbling of coercion and pressure, I don't see it being a show stopper. 

Corsi started playing that tune when Mueller was getting on him. I "think without proof" that Corsi has elevated his own importance in the investigation as is trying to make hay for another conspiracy book. 

As soon as he spouted that, the bandwagon started in hopes of an avenue of escape.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Studiusbagus @7.1    6 years ago

No that by itself isn't, it from another source I've been asked not to reveal....

Old friend telling tales out of school kinda thing......

Problem is, too many are balking about the breadth of intention to investigate and it's become a problem for everyone if it's allowed to continue to get even broader. Fears are rising that it just might jump up and bite someone they really don't want to bite....

What is it now over 130+ different investigations, going after his inauguration donors, there are some investigative reporters who are being drawn into the investigation and being threatened by Mueller & company.... Very far reaching this investigation has become and when the media investigators get worried about getting hit with investigations.....

That's never a good sign.....

It's showing all the signs of an actual witch hunt, not the witch hunt T-rump is complaining about, a witch hunt that will take down some very important people far far outside the original mandate....

And that scares them...... The kind of people you don't want scared.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
7.1.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.1    6 years ago

First things first, gotta tell you I enjoy reading your comments. You are an excellent and articulate poster.

I understand confidentiality but without something solid and fairly public I find myself a skeptic.

I don't really think Mueller cares how this falls as long as it's factual. And I don't think he's taking guidance from any party worried about their own skeletons. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  Studiusbagus @7.1.2    6 years ago
I understand confidentiality but without something solid and fairly public I find myself a skeptic.

Completely understand, and agree. Up till the end of the last election I have been called in to consult on elections.... I was trained by Dick Wirthlin to do such and I'm very good at it.... from there with Dick as my "hook" I was hired into the WH staff, my proximity to Dick brought me into almost daily contact with some very powerful people and I rose rapidly on the staff. I was fired during the latter half of Geroge the Firsts presidency during his second campaign cause I predicted if he didn't start fighting Clinton's attacks he was going to lose. that didn't sit well with some of his other more senior advisors so I was "separated" from the campaign and WH... Easy come, easy go, so they say....

I have a lot of knowledge and experience with how inside the beltway works and not much has changed over the years....

I don't really think Mueller cares how this falls as long as it's factual. And I don't think he's taking guidance from any party worried about their own skeletons. 

I'm sure he doesn't and believes he has a mandate. not altogether sure he doesn't. but like anything else from inside the beltway, his mandate extends to the point he pisses off someone even more powerful than he is... Then his mandate will end.... I don't give a damn whether T-rump stays in office or not, he's a boorish imbecile. But he is also very intelligent and knows how to push the buttons..... this is not his first ride around the merry-go-round and he has a knack for turning others outrage against them........

Turning the mountain of trash campaign into the mountain of hate campaign was pure genius......

What is left to see is what he does with it.... But understand one thing, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM! He is a master manipulator, been doing it his whole life.... Much better at it than Hillary ever thought of being....

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.3    6 years ago

"master manipulator, been doing it his whole life.... Much better at it than Hillary ever thought of being...."

Who in the US of A

whole lot of Ignorance,

besides those who will benefit via this vast ignorance,

truly believes that to be "The Qualification",

that might get one elected to the highest office of this land....?

certainly not Fucken me, thee, or thy  

that in order to be elected, it is essential to Lie

to some, but when the sum of your lies, produces the divide, that is required to multiply division, the some/sum is not justified,

except to those who lied, to be the accepted pol, dancing round the truth, while others lap around the dance, that they provide.

For the record,  

that I never made a recording of,

cause I tape only when drinking

Scotch, and my hard driven

hardly road

hog, avoids the pan headed pot holes, with things cemented into my feeble mind due

to some asses fault, asz to why I might

put away wet, another set, of candid truths, as they seem aloof, but i'm just a fucken goof

off to uneducated a few,

who could of

knew...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.3    6 years ago
I don't give a damn whether T-rump stays in office or not, he's a boorish imbecile. But he is also very intelligent and knows how to push the buttons..... this is not his first ride around the merry-go-round and he has a knack for turning others outrage against them........

Turning the mountain of trash campaign into the mountain of hate campaign was pure genius......

What is left to see is what he does with it.... But understand one thing, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM! He is a master manipulator, been doing it his whole life.... Much better at it than Hillary ever thought of being....

NM, when you stick to retelling and commenting on history you are very good as you have studied the subject for a longtime.

When you drift off into nonsense like the above, yikes.

he's a boorish imbecile. But he is also very intelligent

oh

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.3    6 years ago

Until the mid term election, I will admit there was some unsurety  about how the course of Trump's presidency would go. Although his polls had always been uniformly bad, both before and after he took office, he did after all win the election and approval polls are not necessarily votes.

But the result of the midterms show us how trump will end up, and it is on the garbage heap of history. Most justifiably by the way. 

Trump makes himself the focus of any national election nowadays, and he was the focus of this one too. The national popular vote margin, for the Democrats, in the mid term election was the largest in  history.

==========================================================================

Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time ...

Nov 27, 2018 - Democrats took control of the House this year with the largest midterms margin of victory in history , surpassing the previous record of 8.7 million ...
===========================================================================
-
-
-
This was a rebuke of Trump and Trumpism. Had he been on the ballot that day he would have lost. We can know that because the GOP was wiped out in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, all states trump desperately needs to win a presidential election.
Now, how, in the light of his endless craziness will Trump get those voters back for 2020?
OF COURSE, he won't and he can't.  A solid majority of Americans have concluded that Trump is not fit for office. People who have CHANGED their mind to that position will not go back. You don't decide someone is nuts or evil and then at a later date decide they are not nuts or evil any longer.
Plus, everyone knows he is only going to get worse. He's going to get crazier and it will be a bizarre spectacle, and he will lose even more support until the whole thing ends one way or the other.

Sophomore Guide
7.1.8  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.6    6 years ago
oh

LOL

An idiot savant ?

Well, kinda. 

Smart enough to take over the country, not wise enough to run it without causing major turmoil. 

So yeah, maybe. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.9  JohnRussell  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.1.8    6 years ago

There is a very logical school of thought that Trump never thought he could win. He underestimated the gullibility of some of the American people, and won a flukish election.

I know of no evidence that Trump is noticeably intelligent, he is a terrible speaker, cannot function in an unscripted interview, and regularly proves he has very little knowledge of subjects he is supposed to know as president of the United States.

He's smart because voters were stupid and voted for him? I don't think so.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.10  Nowhere Man  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.6    6 years ago
NM, when you stick to retelling and commenting on history you are very good as you have studied the subject for a longtime.

When you drift off into nonsense like the above, yikes.

oh

Well, thank you John, I do respect your capabilities also....

That being said...... One CAN be an imbecile and still be a pretty smart feller...... Takes practice but imbecility has nothing to do with intelligence...

And I'm more than happy to acknowledge that He (T-rump) has had a lot of practice....

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1.11  KDMichigan  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.1.8    6 years ago
without causing major turmoil.

Since I was 18 years old I have been wanting a President like Trump. Yup he is not establishment and pisses off everyone. Republican base will accept him no matter what but he appeals to more than that IMO.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
7.1.12  Studiusbagus  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.3    6 years ago

Here comes the "yes, but"

What is left to see is what he does with it.... But understand one thing, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM! He is a master manipulator, been doing it his whole life..

Yes, he has but....(told ya) when he is plopped in that chair, he gives up the ghost. It's happened a few times with him that he's had to admit to his shakey stuff. His divorce with Marla was a beating he had to take...besides repeating he pleads the 5th over and over.

Sophomore Guide
7.1.13  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  KDMichigan @7.1.11    6 years ago
Since I was 18 years old I have been wanting a President like Trump.

Wow, No way. I would never want a person like this in control of anything. IMO: This man really doesn't care about anyone but himself. He is not doing any of this for the country, you or I. He is dong all of this because he is a deeply flawed individual who is out to prove to himself he is GREAT. 

Great people do not need to prove it to anyone especially themselves. 

So as you can see I do not agree with you at all. 

I think America actually hired a pied piper at his price. And now we pay. 

Sophomore Guide
7.1.14  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.9    6 years ago
I know of no evidence that Trump is noticeably intelligent, he is a terrible speaker, cannot function in an unscripted interview, and regularly proves he has very little knowledge of subjects he is supposed to know as president of the United States.

I did not say president trump is intelligent, In fact I don't think I ever have said that.

I do think he was smart enough to take over the republican party and then use that to take over the American government. That is a reality. Whether he was or is slightly more smart that his followers, time will tell.  

Fool me once, I blame you, Fool me twice, I'm ta blame. Time will tell.   

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Nowhere Man @7    6 years ago

LOL.

Sophomore Guide
7.2.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @7.2    6 years ago
LOL.

we are about to take a sharp turn, I believe you are correct , But I don't think its going to leave us laughing, I do NOT look for trump to go down or leave office without further damage. No way. Not unless he wants out himself.  Even then it will depend on WHY he wants out. 

We hired the pied piper, at his price. I do not look for this to end real pleasantly. 

and there is plenty of blame for this mess to go around truth be all known.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7.2.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.2.1    6 years ago
there is plenty of blame for this mess to go around truth be all known.

Seems to me that the blame resides pretty much on one side of the issue.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.2.1    6 years ago
We hired the pied piper, at his price. I do not look for this to end real pleasantly. 

Oh please.  His support has always been a minority of Americans. He is not a pied piper to most Americans, he's an asshole. Stop acting like the deplorables are something to be impressed with.

Yeah, it won't end pleasantly,  that is true. But it will end with Trump in disgrace.

Sophomore Guide
7.2.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.2    6 years ago
Seems to me that the blame resides pretty much on one side of the issue.

While I agree, I also don't think it all does.

Poor old hillary was not the best candidate. She had a whole lot of baggage, real or imaginary, she did not campaign in the right places enough she wasn't addressing the change many voters were demanding and she was literally falling down on the campaign trail.

yet she was the anointed one. 

Personally when she was nominated I switched parties, in part trying to keep trump from getting their moniaton, when he did get the republican nomination, I dropped both parties because I didn't really want either of their candidates to win. 

So, in my mind both parties share some blame. Of course the republican party much more, Hell they didn't even protector their own party from this megalomaniac. 

And here we are. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
7.2.5  Studiusbagus  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.2.4    6 years ago
She had a whole lot of baggage

Baggage? AMTRAK had a car specially built to carry her baggage!

Sophomore Guide
7.2.6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Studiusbagus @7.2.5    6 years ago
She had a whole lot of baggage
Baggage? AMTRAK had a car specially built to carry her baggage!

Looks like O trump better be placing his order as well.  ALL ABOARD !

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
7.2.7  Studiusbagus  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.2.6    6 years ago
Looks like O trump better be placing his order as well.

Nah. They take everything but your wedding ring and your watch and give you a blue uniform where he's going.

Hopefully they will let him go to the canteen and get some lubriderm. I hear that lessens the pain the first time.

By the way...another prison story...

I was watching the canteen one day and an old prisoner brought his bag for me to inspect. 

I noticed he had a ton of oatmeal and crunchy peanut butter. I complimented him on keeping a high protein diet.

He said " this isn't for my fucking diet. If my bunkie whips out his shank and wants to fuck me I want it to feel like fucking sandpaper"

True story.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
8  luther28    6 years ago

Sadly not quite near enough, though I do believe that the light at the end of the tunnel is most likely a freight train bearing down on Mr. Trump.

What a naughty boy He seems to be.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

What started as a investigation into supposed collusion between Trump and Russia to fix an election looks like it will end with a report, some process crimes convictions that have nothing to do with a conspiracy with Russia and a questionable campaign finance violation. (When the former head of the FEC says it's not a crime, hard to believe that Trump KNEW it was a crime). 

The report will undoubtedly be a nice narrative, (no pesky cross investigation of admitted liar witnesses to mess things up), but Trump is not getting removed from office for "failing to file a document about sex" with the Clinton precedent already out there.  

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
9.1  author  DocPhil  replied to  Sean Treacy @9    6 years ago

The way this will end will be either the impeachment or resignation of Donald Trump. To think that a President could have six going on seven {the New York AG} investigations going on at the same time demonstrates that there is sufficient probative doubt about the legitimacy of the current President. That each of these current investigations is looking at different but related potential wrongdoing is nothing short of numbing. We aren't even talking about investigations into violations of the emoluments clause or possible tax evasion charges yet. Crime bosses have spent their lives behind bars for less.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
9.1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  DocPhil @9.1    6 years ago

You really mean probative value...... Don't you...

But that raises the question....

Of value to whom?

that there is sufficient probative doubt about the legitimacy of the current President.

Legitimacy?

Didn't he win the electoral college voting? like the constitution requires? Of Course he did....

so the question of legitimacy is solely a one sided political conclusion that isn't backed up by any fact....

Which means making the claim is a logically partisan hackery one....

He was lawfully elected, he is the legitimate President, until such time he is either voted out of office, impeached and convicted or dead....

And from what I'm seeing, we ain't there yet.....

But I know living wishes and dreams is a staple of the politically challenged...

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
9.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Sean Treacy @9    6 years ago
The report will undoubtedly be a nice narrative, (no pesky cross investigation of admitted liar witnesses to mess things up),

No, but a pesky little recording in Pecker's office with Trump calling the shots will mess things up.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
9.3  Old Hermit  replied to  Sean Treacy @9    6 years ago
What started as a investigation into supposed collusion between Trump and Russia to fix an election looks like it will end with a report, some process crimes convictions that have nothing to do with a conspiracy with Russia and a questionable campaign finance violation.

The Special Counsel investigators duty was to look into Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election.

Trumps constant " No Collusion, No Collusion! " refrain is just his way of throwing shade on Muller's work and blowing smoke up the arse of the minority of Americans who still back him.  Of course it helps him when they go out of their way to voluntary bend over and give him a clear shot.

original

Muller is dully and legally pursuing his mandate. 

It's not Muller's fault that the Trump administration is turning out to be as full of deceitful, corrupt criminals as the Nixon and Regan administrations were.

All The Criminal Charges To Emerge So Far From Robert Mueller's Investigation

December 9, 20187:00 AM ET

the special counsel investigation has resulted in criminal counts against more than 30 people and three Russian entities. And while the final outcome of the Mueller probe remains far from certain, it has already generated new insights into how Russia targeted the election, the presidential transition and Trump's business empire.

Sophomore Guide
9.3.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Old Hermit @9.3    6 years ago
the special counsel investigation has resulted in criminal counts against more than 30 people and three Russian entities.

Yep whether trump is proven to be involved in everything or anything he certainly kept some shady company. I look at who benefited. Smoking or not, because where there's smoke usually there's also usually fire. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.3.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @9.3.1    6 years ago

u spelled smocking 

wrong

Sophomore Guide
9.3.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  igknorantzrulz @9.3.2    6 years ago
u spelled smocking  wrong

LOL No.. I just didn't spelled it it's presidencial form.

LOL 

bugsy
Professor Participates
10  bugsy    6 years ago

My God, what a sad state liberalism is. The loony left have been predicting this since the day he came down the escalator in 2015.

What you really hate is you still have a President Trump, and will until January 2025.