╌>

Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Pushes Debunked Election Conspiracy to Fox's Maria Bartiromo

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  17 comments

By:   Joe DePaolo (MSN)

Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Pushes Debunked Election Conspiracy to Fox's Maria Bartiromo
Further, Frances Watson — chief investigator for Georgia's Republican secretary of state Brad Raffensperger — told Lead Stories that the alleged boxes of ballots being pulled out from under the table were actually empty.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

AAe601P.img?h=24&w=24&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&f=png Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Pushes Debunked Election Conspiracy to Fox's Maria Bartiromo

Jenna Ellis , attorney for President Donald Trump , visited Fox Business to push a voter fraud conspiracy which has already been debunked.

Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo brought Ellis in, on Friday morning, with a video showing Georgia election workers moving suitcases from underneath a table.

"You see individuals going to this table, and underneath the table there are suitcases, apparently those suitcases are full of ballots," Bartiromo said. "First, the election officials told everybody in the room, 'It's time to go home, let's clear out.' Everybody cleared out except for those three people you see there, and those three people were among the people who were taking suitcases out from under the table."

Bartiromo introduced Ellis and asked her to give context to the footage.

"Jenna, what incredible pictures you were able to find, with those people taking ballots," Bartiromo said. "What exactly was going on? Walk us through that video. What are we looking at?"

"Absolutely shocking, Maria," Ellis said. "What happened is that at about 10:30 at night in that voting center location, the election officials told everyone to just go home, stop counting. And then four people remained behind. And you can see from the video that they reached under a table, and took out four big boxes of ballots and kept scanning them through, through the night.

"And so this is what, my co-counsel Mayor Rudy Giuliani described as the smoking gun. This verified the testimony that we already had from other poll watchers, and other people who were there, who said that they had to leave, and that they described all of these irregular activities, and the violations against the law. And importantly, I don't think anyone honest can actually look at this video, and then all of the evidence that we've presented through the testimony of these very credible witnesses who are patriots just coming forward explaining all violations of the law they've seen all across these six states. And I don't think about any honest person can look at this and say, 'Yeah, this was an election that was conducted fairly, there's nothing to see here. Let's move on."

Only, Republican election officials in Georgia have rejected that account of the footage. Gabriel Sterling , a Republican who is Georgia's election implementation manager, told the fact-checking website Lead Stories that there was nothing "bizarre or odd" about the video. The workers who left are known as "cutters." Their job is to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots before they are scanned. It is not their job to count the votes, as Ellis claimed. The workers who stayed are the ones who are actually in charge of the scanning and counting.

Further, Frances Watson — chief investigator for Georgia's Republican secretary of state Brad Raffensperger — told Lead Stories that the alleged boxes of ballots being pulled out from under the table were actually empty.

"There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table," Watson told Lead Stories. "It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

Watson added that the only ballots scanned during this time had been opened by the other observers.

Watch above, via Fox Business.

The post Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Pushes Debunked Election Conspiracy to Fox's Maria Bartiromo first appeared on Mediaite.

Continue ReadingShow full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Trump's elite team of election investigating lawyers is now complaining about election workers handling empty boxes. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1  Gsquared  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Trump's elite team of election investigating lawyers have empty brains.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Gsquared @1.1    4 years ago
Trump's elite team of election investigating lawyers have empty brains.

handling even emptier brains, The Trump Faithlessly Faithful.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to    4 years ago

never actually seen an episode, but i get your gist. Even Trump Defenders and supporters are beginning to bve embarrassed , and all it took , was , well, i'm not even sure anymore.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

In tRumpturd's recent 46 minute rant - he claimed that a lot of ballots - were under a rock - somewhere. . . . . 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

One or more questions arise. Why was it necessary for that one person to stay behind when everyone else was told to leave? Why was it important, given the first question, to stay behind just to pull out "empty boxes" and why were they stuffed under the table to begin with?

I'm still not buying the empty bin theory. And.................

"Watson added that the only ballots scanned during this time had been opened by the other observers."

During what time? When the place was empty except for that one lonely worker?

I just see too many holes. But that my just be me..................

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

The boxes only looked empty.  One of them contained the ghost of Hugo Chavez.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    4 years ago

This fraud "investigation" is one of the most absurd things in the political history of this country.  The joke that is the Trump presidency is a bottomless pit. 

In other news, Joe Biden gave an outstanding press conference today. Whatever happened to the theory that he is a doddering old fool?  Oh yeah, that was another absurdity foisted on the country by the Trump crowd. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Gsquared  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

It was an outstanding press conference.  After four terrible years, we will finally have a President working for the American people.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

I am very much looking forward to a normal presidency.  The press conferences may not be as entertaining as My Cousin Rudy leaking toxins and farting in court, but that shit belongs in sitcoms, not reality.