╌>

MyPillow Fight: Lindell Clashes With Newsmax Over Trump's 2020 Loss

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  3 years ago  •  50 comments

MyPillow Fight: Lindell Clashes With Newsmax Over Trump's 2020 Loss
Perhaps no one has tried to sell the 2020 lie that Trump won the election more than MyPillow CEO and Trump confidant Mike Lindell

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Lol because they are facing a lawsuit that apparently has some real teeth to it and dip shit here won't stop with the exact kind of crap that got Newsmax into hot water in the first place. Peddling conspiracy bullshit becomes a whole lot less fun when there are actual consequences for it. 

Really tells you how much truth there is to something when you see how much $ someone is willing to put up.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Thrawn 31 @1    3 years ago

Lol because they are facing a lawsuit that apparently has some real teeth to it and dip shit here won't stop with the exact kind of crap that got Newsmax into hot water in the first place. Peddling conspiracy bullshit becomes a whole lot less fun when there are actual consequences for it. 

Little by little many of the members of the bizarre "Trump Woorship Cult" are starting to learn that their actions have consequences!!!

First a lot of the violent pro-Trump terrorists who stormed the Capitol, murdered a policeman and severely wounded many others. The FBI has been serious about tracking them down...and many are being charged for the actual criminal offenses they've committed..

And now as a result of Fox news and several assorted trump supporters who have been spreading lies about about supposed Election Fraud are facing legal action.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Krishna @1.1    3 years ago

"Little by little many of the members of the bizarre "Trump Woorship Cult" are starting to learn that their actions have consequences!!!

First a lot of the violent pro-Trump terrorists who stormed the Capitol, murdered a policeman and severely wounded many others. The FBI has been serious about tracking them down...and many are being charged for the actual criminal offenses they've committed..

And now as a result of Fox news and several assorted trump supporters who have been spreading lies about about supposed Election Fraud are facing legal action."

Can you believe that some of those folks honestly didn't think there would be any consequences because 'the former occupant of the White House' told them to do it and that he would go with them?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.1    3 years ago

former occupant of the White House' told them to do it and that he would go with them

That's not true

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    3 years ago
That's not true

Well, the upcoming Impeachment trial will show us the evidence that the FBI (and other law enforcement agencies) have collected.

Should be quite enlightening jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Krishna @1.1.3    3 years ago

Indeed.................very interesting

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the children connected to their parents," Waters, who has called for Trump to be charged with premeditated murder , said in 2018."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    3 years ago

Yes it is.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.4    3 years ago

Gee that's a far cry from the former occupant of the White House's mob that he incited to 'storm the Capitol' 'it's a revolution'

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1.7  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    3 years ago
That's not true

Here is the transcript of the speech in the Ellipse on January 6, 2021.  He says it.  In fact, he says it twice.

Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1.8  Split Personality  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.4    3 years ago

SHE is and always has been an idiot, the Dems answer to Louie Gohmert.

They should be very careful about the whataboutisms esp with Marjorie's recent history of comments and stalking Hogg.

Didn't the House GOP just exonerate Greene for shit she said in 2018?

Can't have it both ways.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

I see a downward spiral in Mikey's future

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago
I see a downward spiral in Mikey's future

And its all totally his own fault. 

(Amazing to see how, on this video he never lets up).

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

What a total Maroon!

Ender
Professor Principal
2.2  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

The decent into madness....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @2.2    3 years ago

With a little help from drug abuse

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.1    3 years ago

With a little help from drug abuse

As well as more than a little encouragement from a certain ex president (whose name I shall not mention)

Photos Capture Notes From Mike Lindell's White House Visit

Mike Lindell, the C.E.O. of MyPillow, leaving the White House on Friday . ( Credit... Gerald Herbert/Associated Press)

Professor Guide
2.2.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Krishna @2.2.2    3 years ago

Does this fool have something against carrying a briefcase?  Now that I think about it, I've never seen Trump carry one.  He was always pulling 'important' documents out of his suit jacket pocket so he can wave them around to the media as proof of something or other.  I think it was Trevor Noah who said Trump was the only leader in the free world who could get hacked by a gust of wind.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3  Dismayed Patriot    3 years ago

Is it just me or does the My Pillow guy look like he's perhaps a cockroach alien wearing a Lindell suit?

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3    3 years ago
Is it just me or does the My Pillow guy look like he's perhaps a cockroach alien wearing a Lindell suit?

And not just any old Cockroach Alien-- but he actually appears to be one of the more deranged Cockroach Aliens! 

(I'm hoping some of the Jewish Space lasers shoot down more of these pro-Trump Cockroach Aliens before they reach earth!)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3    3 years ago

YES! He looks like the alien in the first Men in Black!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2    3 years ago

This one?

40f68eda2cedb0653a2c9167f9c1f52ef3-12-men-in-black-donofrio-alien.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Or this one?

maxresdefault.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.1    3 years ago

The first one...but the second one is pretty damn close, too!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.2.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.2    3 years ago

You need to add more slime to the Alien from MIB and then you'll have the "My Pillow" guy....

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.2    3 years ago
the second one is pretty damn close, too!

The second one is closer to what Rudy Giuliani looks like melting under hot camera lights...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.3  Split Personality  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3    3 years ago

and really protecting that cup of cofefve?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.3.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Split Personality @3.3    3 years ago

"So Mike, can I get you anything?..."

"Cofefve, cofefve with sugar, lots of sugar...".

give-me-sugar-quickmeme-com-edgar-suit-quickmeme-50753765.png

e6b34caf835a501d886f6bd3f0f81dfc37-men-in-black-donofrio-alien-sugar-water.2x.h467.w700.jpg

Professor Guide
3.3.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Split Personality @3.3    3 years ago

Ha!!

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    3 years ago

He makes a good pillow, but he's lost his mind or something over this election.

Meanwhile, I don't see why Newsmax or any other network needs to read a disclaimer about his allegations. They're just interviewing the guy. His opinion is not automatically theirs. All they have to do is push back and ask for his evidence like any journalist should with anyone else making a claim.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 years ago
All they have to do is push back and ask for his evidence like any journalist should with anyone else making a claim.

Rather than speculating, watch the video and you will see what actually happened in that regard! jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Krishna @4.1    3 years ago

I did watch the video. I commented on what I saw.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 years ago

I do believe that any program that bills themselves as a news program must do that. Also, TV stations/networks must do the same to relieve themselves of any responsibility of what a guest might say

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2    3 years ago

I do believe that any program that bills themselves as a news program must do that. Also, TV stations/networks must do the same to relieve themselves of any responsibility of what a guest might say.

Well, here's what their news person actually said.(Are you saying that this doesn't meet your criteria? And if not-- what do you think they should've said?

We at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those allegations. We just want to let you know there's nothing substantive that we've seen.. The Election results in every state were certified and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @4.2.1    3 years ago

That's a CYA by Newsmax and I don't blame them

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.2    3 years ago
That's a CYA by Newsmax and I don't blame them

Exactly...if they didn't do that they could be sued!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.2.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Krishna @4.2.1    3 years ago

Anyone care to bring the "Fairness Doctrine Act" back into existence?  (Regan killed it in 1987....)

Republicans won't like the act as operations like Fox, and Newsmax would be forced out of business as they would lose their viewership.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.2.4    3 years ago

the FCC  did, not Reagan.

and please don't confuse equal time with the Fairness Doctrine.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.2.6  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.5    3 years ago

Go read it again Tex... Regan didn't bring it up for renewal by the FCC.  It happened on his watch.

And yes.. that was when the liars like Rush and Fox became mainstream...!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.2.6    3 years ago

well, I just know that the President didn't do it. the FCC did it. no sense in trying to spin it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.2.6    3 years ago

Fox News didn't even launch until 1996.

smh

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.2.9  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.8    3 years ago

Smack it harder.....

Rush Limbaugh Show.
since August 1, 1988 (national) – present

Conservative talk radio  in the  United States  is a phenomenon that got its start in the 1980's when the  Fairness Doctrine  was allowed to expire under  President Reagan . This allowed broadcasters to present a political opinion, point of view, or pundit  without  being required to allow equal time for alternative views or rebuttal. At the same time, AM radio was languishing in the shadow of the higher quality sound of FM, with no remarkable content to attract listeners. [Note 1]

The  Telecommunications Act of 1996 12px-Wikipedia%27s_W.svg.pnghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Wikipedia%27s_W.svg/24px-Wikipedia%27s_W.svg.png 2x" >  severely weakened the regulations governing television and media ownership, facilitating the rise of large national networks that gobbled up hundreds of independent stations and smaller groups. As a result, the most popular conservative personalities such as Limbaugh,  Sean Hannity  and Mark Levin are heard in virtually every media market in the country.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 years ago
Meanwhile, I don't see why Newsmax or any other network needs to read a disclaimer about his allegations.

Basically because they had been pushing the same bullshit he is spouting for awhile, specifically in regards to Dominion, right up until Dominion threatened them with a lawsuit. When that happened Newsmax's lawyers essentially told the ownership they need to backtrack ASAP because Dominion has a pretty strong case against them and could cause them serious financial harm. So when they bring on a guest who starts in with the exact things that got them in trouble in the first place, well it doesn't exactly help their upcoming court case.

All they have to do is push back and ask for his evidence like any journalist should with anyone else making a claim.

Their problem now is having guests come on and start with the nonsense their lawyers specifically told them to stop. The stuff that is likely to get them sued to begin with. It is hard to say "nah we didn't do anything to maliciously slander, damage, and otherwise financially harm the plaintiff (even though there is tons of evidence that we did), and we even cut it out once the plaintiff asked us to (ignore all the people we kept inviting that continued to push the bullshit)."

Ender
Professor Principal
5  Ender    3 years ago

Chopped foam pillow maker....Hahaha

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5    3 years ago

Is that what that pillow is? I had a foam pillow...it sucked ass

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1    3 years ago
I had a foam pillow...it sucked ass

Maybe that was because it wasn't chopped foam?

(Just a guess-- Foam Pillows-- chopped or otherwise-- is hardly my area of expertise! jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png )

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1    3 years ago

I was at a hotel one time and loved their pillows. Took the pillow out of the case to see what it was. Turned out to be expensive down pillows.

I broke down and bought some. Expensive but worth it.

Any foam pillows I have had always ended up flat.

I have been seeing this lavender infused memory foam pillow I was thinking about giving a try.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5.1.2    3 years ago

I like down pillows a lot

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.3    3 years ago

I hate getting stabbed.

I had to gut two or three sofa pillows and dumped the feathers in the trash.

They went everywhere.

I look down the yard and my ducks are backing up slowly, eyes wide in horror...looking for egress.

The ducks eventually came back ....      on trash day.

When that container was emptied and the feathers went everywhere again

it was like watching flamingos take off en masse, lol.

The ducks stayed at the lake for weeks, lol.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @5.1.4    3 years ago

You traumatized those ducks!

When I get stabbed, I pull the offending feather out. Eventually I need a new pillow.

Took my kids to see their grandparents w/o Mr Giggles and the Boy took his feather pillow. He was sitting in the front seat, got bored, and started mashing his pillow, punching it, and generally filled the entire car with feathers. His sister was pissed because he woke her up

Krishna
Professor Expert
6  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

And of course SNL's Weekend Update couldn't resist the temptation to throw some light on the subject:

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1  bugsy  replied to  Krishna @6    3 years ago

I didn;t watch the video because I think SNL has lost its way since the 70s.

However, I notice the actor portraying Lindell is holding a My Pillow.

Some liberal forked out money for that (there are no conservatives on the show), thus, keeping him in business and his brand alive.

Also, referring him as the "My Pillow Guy" also keeps his brand alive.

Liberals just don't understand the damage they cause themselves, which leads to major ridicule.

Ender
Professor Principal
8  Ender    3 years ago
@davidhogg111
and I are going to prove that progressives can make a better pillow, run a better business and help make the world a better place while doing it.