Trump Takes Over Wedding Reception to Rag on Joe Biden

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  29 comments

By:   Ken Meyer (Mediaite)

Trump Takes Over Wedding Reception to Rag on Joe Biden
"Do You miss me yet?"

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Ken MeyerMar 29th, 2021, 8:03 am

When Donald Trump was still the president, he had a knack of dropping in at wedding parties held on his various properties. Evidently, that's not about to change.

TMZ obtained footage of Trump surprising Jon and Megan Arrigo during their wedding reception at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday night. TMZ's report says Trump got on the mic at one point in order to give some remarks for the newlyweds, but instead, the 2-minute clip shows him mostly ripping President Joe Biden over China, the border situation, and everything in between.

"I get all these flash reports, and they're telling me about the border, they're telling me about China, they're telling me about Iran. How're we doing with Iran?" Trump said. "We were ready to make a deal, they were ready to do anything, they would have done anything. And this guy goes and drops the sanctions and then he says we'd like to negotiate now."

Trump went on to comment on how detained migrant children on the U.S. southern border are "living in squalor," conveniently ignoring his own policies of separating children from their parents. The former president continued to rag about the migrant situation before asking the room "Do you miss me yet?"

Trump did eventually turn back to the Arrigos, telling them they were a "great and beautiful couple."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Malignant narcissists do what malignant narcissists gotta do. 

I think he felt safe crashing this wedding though, it was being held at Mar-a-Lago after all. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

The unhealthy obsession continues

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

then stop

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.1.2  Hallux  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

Whose, Donald's unhealthy obsession in being one?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago
The unhealthy obsession continues

Then take a Xanex and get over it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Trump told the guests at a wedding reception that he got 75 million votes, "the most ever".      Yes he actually did that at someone's wedding. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 years ago

They should have expected Trump to do something childish, if they didn't like it why have your wedding at Mar a Largo?

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
4  SteevieGee    3 years ago

I'd bet he didn't even bring a gift.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  SteevieGee @4    3 years ago

he would say his presence was the gift. 

Professor Guide
4.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    3 years ago
he would say his presence was the gift. 

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.1    3 years ago

he had a tiny one for the bride in his left front pocket.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  SteevieGee @4    3 years ago

Donald only ever brings the grift...

Professor Guide
4.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  SteevieGee @4    3 years ago

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5  Ronin2    3 years ago

So, it is called free speech. If the left and Biden can't handle it they should trying fixing the crisis they are creating.

Funny how Biden, Democrats, media, and the left can't go 3 seconds without a "but Trump" as an excuse for Biden's stupid actions. But then gets their undies in a twist when Trump calls them out.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @5    3 years ago

No one is disputing that Trump has free speech rights to be a total asshole. 

The bride and groom may well be in his cult for all I know, they did hold their wedding at Trump's palace. 

Face it, he is a forever embarrassment. 

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
5.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    3 years ago

That's just ridicules and so like trump. No respect for for others. No couth. No restraint and no class trump !

Professor Guide
5.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ronin2 @5    3 years ago
So, it is called free speech. If the left and Biden can't handle it they should trying fixing the crisis they are creating. Funny how Biden, Democrats, media, and the left can't go 3 seconds without a "but Trump" as an excuse for Biden's stupid actions. But then gets their undies in a twist when Trump calls them out.

What does any of that have to do with some fat guy hijacking this couple's wedding?  Besides, Trump charges between $50,000 and $100,000 to make a brief appearance and make a toast to any couple who has spent at least $1,000,000 to have their wedding at Mar A Lago.  They didn't pay him to rant about his disappointments.  They paid him to give a toast, and go away.  Frankly, I'd rather pay Kimberly Guilfoyle $50,000 to do her schtick: 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.2    3 years ago
  Frankly, I'd rather pay Kimberly Guilfoyle $50,000 to do her schtick: 

She would make ANY bride look desirable by comparison. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.2.2  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.2    3 years ago

Her eyes are so black it makes her head look empty. Oh wait... 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.2.3  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.2    3 years ago

That is so funny ! The squirrel pics I put on A Mac's Photo/Arts article were of one that screamed just like that, I swear. I think he was telling his brethren to back TF away from the peanuts.

Professor Guide
5.2.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  pat wilson @5.2.3    3 years ago
think he was telling his brethren to back TF away from the peanuts.

Hahahahaha!!!

Professor Guide
5.2.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.1    3 years ago
She would make ANY bride look desirable by comparison. 

She used to be smart and pretty and at least somewhat capable of maintaining herself within an acceptable range of behavior.  But now, it's like she's just strange.  And plastic.  And loud.  And silly.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.2.6  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.2.5    3 years ago

I bet she can describe from memory the carpet and ceiling in every one of the executive offices at FOX.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @5.2.6    3 years ago

"I bet she can describe from memory the carpet and ceiling in every one of the executive offices at FOX."  I bet she's got the knee pads and the rug burns to prove it.

Back where she got fired for sexual harassment for passing around dick pics.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @5    3 years ago

You forgot 'leftist brown shirts'

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1  pat wilson  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago

No thanks. I sure don't miss that shit !

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7  Gsquared    3 years ago
Do you miss me yet?

No.

How can we miss you when you won't go away?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Gsquared @7    3 years ago

It is highly likely we will see more Trump in the coming months, not less. He has no intention of 'disappearing'. 

He has gone on two Fox News shows in the past week. This is only the beginning.