╌>

If You Have 200 Dollars You Dont Need, You Can Go To Soldier Field Tonight And Listen To Kanye West New Album

Category:  Entertainment

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  13 comments

If You Have 200 Dollars You Dont Need, You Can Go To Soldier Field Tonight And Listen To Kanye West New Album

Even though I looked at a couple articles about it, I'm still not sure I understand, but it appears that 40,000 people will be at Soldier Field in Chicago tonight listening to a recording of Kanye West's new album "Donda" , and paying between 200 and 800 dollars each for the privilege. 

The Kanye West Listening Experience , which is evidently a national tour, will be "performed" in West's home town Chicago at 9.p.m. tonight. 

It will also be streamed live on Apple Music, - so much for hearing something exclusive for you hundreds of dollars. 

I may be getting old but this sounds crazy to me. 

"Kanye West is coming home to Chicago Thursday night to let everyone hear his new album “Donda” and you can be there!"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I hope the light show is worth it. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  Krishna    3 years ago

I may be getting old but this sounds crazy to me. 

Well,... one should never question the value of yet another big Super-Spreader Event! jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

(After all, the world's population growth is a danger to all humanity--the resources of the planet can't sustain it...so more Super-Spreader events such as this may be a practical solution . . . .)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Krishna @2    3 years ago

Well you're right about that. Kanye West is not requiring vaccinations for his event. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

www.yahoo.com   /now/kanye-west-coming-soldier-field-144100770.html

Kanye West coming to Soldier Field for ‘Donda’ listening party

Doug George, Chicago Tribune 2-2 minutes   8/19/2021

CHICAGO — Kanye West is coming to Soldier Field for a Chicago listening party for his yet-to-be-released “Donda” album at 9 p.m. Aug. 26.

The Chicago-raised Kanye announced the event Wednesday via his Instagram account. Tickets go on sale for “Kanye West Presents: The Donda Album Experience” at noon Friday via Ticketmaster.

According to Variety, the event will also be livestreamed via Apple Music.

West held two similar events earlier this summer at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. According to Pitchfork, the album was different at each event, with the second featuring multiple new songs and updates to tracks that West debuted at the first. Fans have been speculating that the Chicago session will change the album yet again.

“Donda” still does not have an official release date. It will be West’s 10th studio album and is named for his mother, Donda West, who died in 2007 in Los Angeles. It was initially set to be released on July 24, then changed to Aug. 6.

Variety reports that West debuted tracks from the album, including a cameo from Jay-Z, at a private listening session in Las Vegas on July 17. Versions have also included material from the Weeknd, Lil Baby, Pusha T, Don Toliver, Kid Cudi, Fivio Foreign, Jhe Rooga, Lil Yachty, Playboi Carti, Travis Scott, Baby Keem, Young Thug, Vory, KayCyy, Roddy Ricch, Lil Durk, 070 Shake, Westside Gunn, Conway The Machine, Jay Electronica, Sheek Louch, Jadakiss, Styles P, Larry Hoover Jr, Pop Smoke, Francis and the Lights and West’s Sunday Service Choir, along with quotations from his late mother.

———

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    3 years ago

Ima pass. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MrFrost @4    3 years ago
Ima pass. 

Ima with ya.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

You could not pay me to attend that ahole's concert.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5    3 years ago

It appears to be pre-recorded music. Who would spend $200-800 each to see that? 

and you are right, he is an ahole. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

You know what they say about fools and their money.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1  Krishna  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    3 years ago

A fool and his mind are easily parted!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I wouldn't have gone to a concert featuring the original Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Whitney Houston for $200.  it's hard to believe so many people have more money than brains.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7    3 years ago

200 dollars is the lowest priced ticket Buzz. It goes up to 800. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I would not have gone to the Rolling Thunder Concert when it came to Toronto notwithstanding the singing stars it featured, had Neil Young's brother Bob (who was my client) not given me tickets for it.