╌>

Mark Meadows: 'I would put all my money' on Trump 2024 bid

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  25 comments

By:   Seth McLaughlin (The Washington Times)

Mark Meadows is so convinced that former President Donald Trump will run for the White House in 2024 that he says he would put "all his money" on it.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.washingtontimes.com   /news/2021/oct/29/mark-meadows-i-would-put-all-my-money-trump-2024-b/

Seth McLaughlin 4-5 minutes   10/29/2021

Mark Meadows is so convinced that former President   Donald Trump   will run for the White House in 2024 that   he   says   he   would put “all   his   money” on it.

Mr. Meadows said it is clear Mr.   Trump   is eyeing a bid after losing re-election last year to President Biden.

“If I were a betting man … I would tell you to loan me all your money. I would put all my money in, and I would bet that he’s running again,” Mr. Meadows, who served as Mr.   Trump ‘s White House chief of staff, said Thursday on SiriusXM’s “The Wilkow Majority.”

Mr. Meadows said, “He’s in, and we will count on him running.”

Mr.   Trump ‘s massive shadow has loomed over the GOP since   he   was ousted from office.

His   claims of election fraud have become a rallying cry for   his   loyal supporters and   his   endorsement has been highly coveted by GOP candidates across the country.

Other Republicans — most notably Rep. Liz Cheney of Montana — have urged the party to move on and criticized Mr.   Trump   for inciting the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol for pedaling the “big lie.”

Polls show Mr.   Trump   would start out as the clear favorite in a race for the GOP presidential nomination.

Mr.   Trump   also has predicted that   he   would beat — or scare away — other possible contenders, including Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.

“If I faced him, I’d beat him like I would beat everyone else,” Mr.   Trump   recently told Yahoo Finance. “I think most people would drop out, I think   he   would drop out.”

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

the fact this is even being considered speaks very poorly of america

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
2  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

The Biden administration is currently campaigning for Trump. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Moose Knuckle @2    3 years ago

The leftists do seem to forget the current human fuck up machine they put in the WH. Jimmy Carter and George Bush Jr are praising their lucky stars that Biden will take over the title of worst president ever.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1    3 years ago

the guy who tried to bribe the president of a foreign country for personal gain then incited a riot in the nation's legislature is the worst president ever, and its not even close

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    3 years ago

Joe Biden? Yep the Ukraine and the fact he won the election LOL both on his shoulders

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.2  squiggy  replied to  Moose Knuckle @2    3 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_36_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3  Gsquared    3 years ago

I'm willing to bet that Meadows wouldn't actually put all his money on Trump running in 2024.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Gsquared @3    3 years ago

I think there is a 100% chance Trump will run , unless he is in prison in 2024, or incapacitated by illness.  He is addicted to the attention a presidential campaign brings. 

Dragon
Freshman Silent
3.1.1  Dragon  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

He also wants all the money he can get from suckers who donate to his campaign. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4  Sparty On    3 years ago

I have Trumps campaign slogan if he runs in 2024.

Vote Trump

Living rent free in liberal heads since 2016.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sparty On @4    3 years ago

Perfect      jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4    3 years ago

Nah, it's this - 

" I FOOLED YOUR DUMB ASS TWICE , THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM"

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2    3 years ago

Lol and if Biden is still alive and runs again his will be:

"Fooling asshats who voted for me for over 50 years"

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.1    3 years ago

Attempted  to climb Everest twice.

Never  made it.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.2.3  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @4.2.2    3 years ago

fell a few times.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Sparty On  replied to  cjcold @4.2.3    3 years ago

Did ya bounce?

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
5  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

I don't know how Trump can actually win, I mean Joe has been killing it. He killed an entire family with a drone in Afghanistan and stranded over 400 American citizens there. Inflation is at a 30 year High, Jimmy Carter is now jealous. We got our first Transgender Admiral, His Transportation secretary is feeding his baby through a prosthetic tit and proud of it. Meanwhile the shipping containers are stacking up. He met with the pope and thought the pope was a famous baseball player. Every sports stadium screams Let's Go Brandon and he feels motivated to do less. What's not to love about the total Clown World, Trump is doomed!

squiggy
Junior Silent
5.1  squiggy  replied to  Moose Knuckle @5    3 years ago

...and he's the first US president to watch a Chinese hypersonic missile circle the globe.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.2  Sunshine  replied to  Moose Knuckle @5    3 years ago

C'mon man, are you a junkie?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Fork it over then Meadows.  After that go feed the pigeons in the park.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    3 years ago

The 'money' Meadows is referring to is Russian.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I think I will base my opinion of the intelligence and critical thinking ability of Americans on the results of the midterm and 2024 elections.