╌>

The Biden presidency implodes

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  99 comments

The Biden presidency implodes
And it depends on what it does. It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera."

Joe Biden's first year in office has been a train wreck and yesterday's marathon press conference only made things worse. Biden's confused, disastrous Q & A has the entire world shaking in disbelief. It was so bad that WH press secretary Jen Psaki had to issue two lengthy explanations of his remarks in order to cover Biden's truly inept comments on the Ukraine which shocked the world. In between Biden's lying and rage and his bizarre whispering and confusion, he all but invited Russia to invade the Ukraine. The people of the Ukraine watched in horror. Then Biden went on to question the integrity of the next election - if his faux voting rights bill wasn't passed - and thankfully it wasn't.

55700e27b455e1a522e4883c1eeb3935.jpg?tl=1&ve=1

The week:

Schumer loses a pair:

Yesterday, as the president made a fool of himself, Chuck Schumer put two bills to a vote, knowing he didn't have the votes to pass them. One to change Senate rules and end the filibuster. The other was to pass a misnamed "voting rights" bill which would make fraud easy and nationalize elections.  Senators Manchin and Sinema joined all Senate Republicans in opposing the attempt to alter the Senate filibuster on party lines, resulting in a 48-52 final tally. That vote followed a failed attempt by Democrats to advance the election bills over the Senate's 60-vote filibuster threshold. All Republicans opposed it. 

Congress to take on big tech:

A major piece of legislation aimed at limiting the business conduct of  Amazon  and other tech platforms cleared the  Senate Judiciary Committee  on Thursday, underscoring a bipartisan desire to curb the influence of major internet companies.

The bill, the  American Innovation and Choice Online Act , is aimed at cracking down on a platform’s “self-preferencing.” It prohibits dominant internet companies like Amazon from favoring their own products and services in a way that would “materially harm” competition on their platform. It also would restrict conduct such as discriminating against businesses that use their platforms, and places limits on practices that disadvantage rivals.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/senate-judiciary-committee-advances-antitrust-181351851.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

It was also revealed last night that Chuck Schumer's daughter is a lobbyist for Amazon.

The CDC comes clean. 

1) New CDC Study: Vaccination Offers Higher Protection than Previous COVID-19 Infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html

2) The CDC Admits Cloth Masks Are Ineffective.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cdc-admits-cloth-masks-ineffective-armstrong-economics

What have we learned:

Some of Virginia's woke schools have designated military children as "privileged." That shouldn't surprise anyone, but there is a group called "For Kids and Country" fighting back. Has anyone noticed that the DOJ's threat to go after parents has all but silenced those contentious school board meetings? Chalk up one for the authoritarian left! Last night we also learned that Tucker Carlson may be the only person on the planet who thinks the US is going to get into a war with Russia.

Here we learned some insane things, such as: Inflation is really caused by greed, Trillion dollar budgets are the new normal, the CDC has been straightforward, wanted posters displaying black faces should never be shown and that when you are at a subway station you should not stand anywhere near the edge of the platform and you should try and work around the homeless, the insane and muggers. Stephen Colbert is really amusing and meatloaf sold 100 million albums despite being the epitome of nothing.

Cartoon of the week:

cartoon-12122-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Honorable mention:

Rebecca Friedrichs - Public school teacher and founder of "For Kids and Country"

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"He made a promise of unity. He said he was going to govern by bringing people together, by making compromise."

He got elected for one reason and we hold his supporters in contempt.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

Great article you wrote.  The Federalist has a similar one out now for Brandon’s first whole year in office.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    2 years ago

The Federalist is a great site. Everyone should read those articles.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Another bizarre interpretation of the weeks news. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

I thought I hit the target!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 years ago

And you thought correctly as usual

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.1    2 years ago

Aw shucks!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 years ago

You did!  I agree with blaming his supporters/ voters and holding them morally responsible for Brandon’s failures.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.3    2 years ago

Trump tried to warn them, didn't he?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

[removed]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

Name one good thing Democrats are FOR

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

[deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.4.1  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @2.4    2 years ago

[deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.4.2  Ronin2  replied to  Ronin2 @2.4.1    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @2.4.2    2 years ago

[deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Blinken, Lavrov meet to discuss "critical moment" in Ukraine

FJobtZQWQAcRX7V?format=jpg&name=small

Will Putin now move for a "small incursion?"

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Former President  Donald J. Trump  joined " Hannity " on Thursday for a wide-ranging, exclusive interview one day after President Joe Biden's press conference.

Trump commented  on Biden's roundly-criticized remark about a potential "minor incursion" into Ukraine by Russian forces, but also offered diplomatic support for the president, regardless of their personal differences.

"It was a very sad time for our country. I want him to forget politics, I want him to do well. He's got to do well," Trump said of Biden.

"Our country is in trouble… I don't think we've ever had anything like it in this country. When you look at that horrible situation in Afghanistan, the way they got out, getting out was good but the way they got out, we could have gotten that with strength and with dignity and kept Bagram [Air Base]."

In regard to Biden's first year overall, Trump discussed how Biden has led the rest of the world to disrespect the United States.

"I don't think we've ever been in this position… I feel ashamed at what's happened in the last year with our country. I'm ashamed of what's going on, and so are Americans," Trump said. 

"They're ashamed and embarrassed. They haven't seen this. I don't think we've ever seen this like this."

Trump criticized Biden's ushering in record inflation, an insecure border with millions of illegal immigrants flooding the United States and the fact the president's disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal led to the death of 13 U.S. service members after 18 months of zero casualties under his own leadership.

"We would have had the wall completed in three weeks which was largely completed, we did almost 500 miles of wall and the southern border. It was really working, it really had an impact, and we were working along with Mexico and Guatemala, Honduras. We were in El Salvador; all of these countries," he said.

"So we had the most secure border we've ever had… And then it's all gone in one instant. At first, I thought it was gross incompetence, but now it's incompetent policy. They really want to have an open border," Trump said of Biden and his advisers.

Trump predicted that the weak foreign policy of Biden's administration toward U.S. rivals Russia and China could spell further turmoil in under a month:

"So now you have a problem in Ukraine, which you would have never had under my administration… You watch, after the Olympics [taking place in Beijing], You['ll] have a big problem with Taiwan," Trump said. 

"They're all watching and they can't believe what they're seeing," he said of America's rivals and enemies.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    2 years ago

Trump is right!  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1    2 years ago

As usual. What instincts. He even told us that after they tore down Confederate statues, they would go after the founders!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    2 years ago

(deleted) This whole thread was off topic and had no value, SP

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6    2 years ago

(deleted)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Tessylo  replied to    2 years ago

(deleted) This whole thread was off topic and had no value, SP

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    2 years ago
Biden's confused, disastrous Q & A has the entire world shaking in disbelief. It was so bad that WH press secretary Jen Psaki had to issue two lengthy explanations of his remarks in order to cover Biden's truly inept comments on the Ukraine which shocked the world.

Even Kamala Harris and Ron Klain had to rush out to mics and issue what Biden meant was ... statements. What a shameful disaster!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    2 years ago

Front_Cover-12.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=440

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    2 years ago

One of many deplorable things Biden said was that he (paraphrased) doesn't regret what he did regarding his withdrawal from Afghanistan. I nearly fell off my chair when I heard that!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    2 years ago

He's too far gone to realize how bad that withdrawl was.

All he knows is that Susan Rice and Ron Klain probably told him that getting out ASAP was good for the country.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
8.1.3  JaneDoe  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    2 years ago

Regret doesn’t come if you really don’t care. SMH

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Didn't you catch it?

Last night?

Hannity's last question was "are you going to run in 2024?"

Trump has yet to decide.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    2 years ago

I watched the interview.  I don’t think he has made that decision yet.  I don’t want him to opt out if that’s his decision until after November’s election. I want him to have maximum impact on the elected make up of the party down ballot all the way to county supervisor, small city councils, and school boards everywhere.  We need to finish the eradication from party power the old GOP establishment thst used to take the party base votes and otherwise hold us in utter contempt.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.1    2 years ago

There are many reasons for him to wait on it, but I think you are rights about waiting until after the midterms. He would only give democrats something to campaign against if he inserts himself into politics right now and the right now is all about the midterms.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    2 years ago

Decent folks are the ones who are/were/continue to be shamed and embarrassed of whatshisname, #45, and his 'presidency' and his supporters and enablers.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @10    2 years ago

Are they the one who rioted in 2020?

Or the ones who intimidated parents at school board meetings?

Or the ones who call everyone racist?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11  Tessylo    2 years ago

"Hannity's last question was "are you going to run in 2024?"

Trump has yet to decide."

He'll continue to bilk and scam and fleece his enablers and supporters for as long as possible for their cash.  

The lifelong scammer/fraud and people still line his pockets.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11    2 years ago
He'll continue to bilk and scam and fleece his enablers and supporters for as long as possible for their cash.  

You mean he has a campaign fund set up, without a campaign?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @11    2 years ago

The 'campaign fund' is his wallet.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2    2 years ago

No address?  Where do they send the money?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.1    2 years ago
No address?  Where do they send the money?

Gosh, Vic. The details are all over the unicorn internet, dude! The imaginary donation address is 123 Unicorn Drive, Unicorn City, USA ...  and the imaginary donation phone number is 1-800-UNICORN ... lol

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.2.2    2 years ago

Lol!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12  Tessylo    2 years ago

I mean what I said.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @12    2 years ago

Ok, I didn't want to put words in your mouth.

Now that I know you meant it, could you provide us with a link concerning this fund?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13  Tessylo    2 years ago

"Ok, I didn't want to put words in your mouth."

That would be a first.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
13.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @13    2 years ago

I only want to know about the fund. Can you help me out?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
15  Jasper2529    2 years ago
And it depends on what it [Russia] does. It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera. he all but invited Russia to invade the Ukraine. The people of the Ukraine watched in horror.

Atta boy, Joe! Lead from behind! Be reactive instead of proactive.  jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @15    2 years ago

He has everyone laughing!

russian-president-vladimir-putin-laughs-during-a-meeting-with-his-picture-id77355403?k=20&m=77355403&s=612x612&w=0&h=2jOro9Z0LPTRcx928xqT3IUU28Nl7Xc4mbmrD3Do5B8=

Except for......

The Ukrainians!

Cassidy-Ukraine.jpg

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
15.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @15.1    2 years ago
He has everyone laughing!

While Biden plays Go Fish ... Putin, the CCP, and Iran are playing 3D chess.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
15.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @15.1    2 years ago

And immediately following that disastrous press conference, Putin has demanded NATO leave the entirety of Eastern Europe and turn back the clock to the last century.

the poles, Lithuanians, Bulgarians etc aren’t laughing either.

putin wants  to reestablish the Warsaw Pact.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @15.1.1    2 years ago

You bet!  They all know the time is now!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @15.1.2    2 years ago
putin wants  to reestablish the Warsaw Pact.

And bring back all those states (now countries), that left the old Soviet Union.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"A warm welcome to the Kentuckians and all Americans who are Marching for Life on a cold day in Washington. Thank you for courageously witnessing to the dignity of every single human life, especially the most vulnerable."....Mitch McConnell

webRNS-March-For-Life4-012921.jpg

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
16.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @16    2 years ago

What many people either don't want to believe or simply don't know is that there's been vast improvements made in the technological quality of ultrasound testing ... even for fetal development. What looked like a blur 30 - 40 years ago looks like a fully formed, active, human baby today.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @16.1    2 years ago

That is something few can argue with. One of those ultrasound pics is truly worth a thousand words.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
17  Tessylo    2 years ago

[deleted]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
18  Jasper2529    2 years ago
Then Biden went on to question the integrity of the next election - if his faux voting rights bill wasn't passed - and thankfully it wasn't.

Rep. James Clyburn has definitively said that the 2022 midterm election would be compromised if that bill didn't pass. Hmmm ...

House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C., said Thursday he was "absolutely concerned" about the legitimacy of the 2022 midterm elections on the heels of President Biden’s controversial   remarks   Wednesday.

"Are you concerned, that without these voting rights bills, the election results won’t be legitimate?" CNN’s Kasie Hunt asked Clyburn after Biden openly doubted it at his press conference. 

"I’m absolutely concerned about that," Clyburn responded. 

The rest of the article is about Biden's muddy remarks about 2022 elections and Psaki's clean-up on aisle 7 !

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
18.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @18    2 years ago

None of them get it. They don't understand how out of touch they are from the average citizen. Asked what he will do differently in the second year of his presidency he spoke of a “change in tactic.” He will get out of Washington more and speak to the people, “on the road a lot making the case around the country.” He is misdiagnosing his problem. It isn’t that his policies & decisions haven’t been fully understood and will be embraced if comprehended more fully. It’s that his policies this past year were basically understood and disliked. It’s not a communications problem, it’s a substance problem.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
18.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @18.1    2 years ago
It isn’t that his policies & decisions haven’t been fully understood and will be embraced if comprehended more fully. It’s that his policies this past year were basically understood and disliked. It’s not a communications problem, it’s a substance problem.

Exactly.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
18.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @18.1    2 years ago

Hey Vic ... what happened to all of the comments made on the 17 thread? Except for the first one, all of the rest were mysteriously deleted without explanation. I have only one that I made and a meta comment that someone made to me, but everyone else's comments have been deleted.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
18.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Jasper2529 @18.1.2    2 years ago

Oh wait ... Look at thread 6 now. It's LOCKED. It wasn't LOCKED like that earlier; just one comment SELF-deleted. And, thread 7 is totally deleted now. Strange.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Jasper2529 @18    2 years ago

And a Democratic rep called sinema, manchin  and republicans white nationalists on the floor of the house.

makes one wish for trump and his restrained dialogue.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
18.2.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.2    2 years ago
And a Democratic rep called sinema, manchin  and republicans white nationalists on the floor of the house.

Degradation and name-calling seem to be signature go-to behaviors of some people. I don't recall Pelosi, Harris, Biden, Clyburn and others being overly worried about voting laws in 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020 but they're all on-board now!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
18.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.2    2 years ago

"And a Democratic rep called sinema, manchin  and republicans white nationalists on the floor of the house."

That's what they are.

Truth hurts, eh?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.2.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tessylo @18.2.2    2 years ago

I appreciate your efforts to make my point for me. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
18.2.4  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @18.2.2    2 years ago
That's what they are.

So tell us why you believe they are what you think they are.

Tell us.....are all white people that do not believe the same as you white supremacists?

bugsy
Professor Participates
18.2.5  bugsy  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.2.3    2 years ago
your efforts

Efforts my ass.

Most of the time I think they aren't even trying.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
18.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  bugsy @18.2.4    2 years ago
are all white people that do not believe the same as you white supremacists?

That's exactly what is being said.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
19  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"I thought that was the most delusional press conference I have ever seen," The former press secretary went on to say that by the end of the press conference, she was "genuinely scared for the future of our country."

aoqqprHl?format=jpg&name=small

Tessylo
Professor Principal
20  Tessylo    2 years ago

Now the bleached blonde bimbo is 'genuinely scared for the future of our country."??????????????????????????????????

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
20.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Tessylo @20    2 years ago

I prefer Jennifer Psaki too, I am so glad Ron Howard decided to transition.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
20.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Moose Knuckle @20.1    2 years ago

Sorry, Moose. Psaki looks more like Peppermint Patty than Ron Howard to me.

5ru1fo.jpg

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
20.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Jasper2529 @20.1.1    2 years ago

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
20.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @20.1.2    2 years ago

There's a good resemblance. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
20.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Moose Knuckle @20.1    2 years ago

[Deleted]

[Screen names, only, please.]

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
20.1.5  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Tessylo @20.1.4    2 years ago

[Deleted]

[Address each other by screen names only, please.]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
20.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @20    2 years ago
bleached blonde bimbo

Hillary Clinton, Katie Hill, Debbie Dingell, Liz Warren, Nicolle Wallace, Andrea Mitchell, Jill Biden, and Mika Brzezinski are all bleached blondes. Do you consider them bleached blonde bimbos too? Or are the only bleached blonde bimbos women of the Republican Party?

Since I'm not registered with any political party, your answer will not offend me.

bugsy
Professor Participates
20.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Jasper2529 @20.2    2 years ago

No no no Jasper. Don't you see. To leftist women, bleach is good.

Ask Hillary

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
20.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @20.2.1    2 years ago
No no no Jasper. Don't you see. To leftist women, bleach is good.
Ask Hillary

Ohhh ... how silly of me to forget about Hillary's wiping with a cloth in 2015!

And the real bleach bit explanation by the company's creator and co-founder ...

Thanks for the reminder, bugsy!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
21  Jasper2529    2 years ago
It was so bad that WH press secretary Jen Psaki had to issue two lengthy explanations of his remarks in order to cover Biden's truly inept comments on the Ukraine which shocked the world.

She also quickly disseminated an op ed on the same day (January 20, 2022) trying to show the world that Biden is a great, powerful leader. She clearly omitted bullet points about the crises  at our southern border, fentanyl, high gas prices, empty shelves, and businesses that cannot find people willing to work, etc.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
22  Jasper2529    2 years ago

Since January 20, 2022, Biden, his administration, and MSM outlets assured us that a "clear message" had been sent to Putin if he dared to enter Ukraine. 

Today, January 22, 2022 ...

The State Department has ordered families of U.S. Embassy personnel in Ukraine to begin evacuating the country as soon as Monday, U.S. officials tell Fox News. 

Next week, the State Department is also expected to encourage Americans to begin leaving Ukraine by commercial flights, "while those are still available," one official said.

Advanced  Russian  fighter jets have now arrived in Belarus, north of Ukraine.  The Pentagon is concerned that Ukraine's capital is "now in the crosshairs," another official added.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
23  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Palin’s libel case against New York Times begins in federal court in Manhattan.

v9TmemmC?format=jpg&name=small

We'll keep you posted.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
24  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago
Strange how Elizabeth Warren, The Squad, and other Democrats who rant that successful Americans need to "pay their fair share" are silent about Dem Caucus Chair Hakeem Jeffries using a tax break to pay just $213 in property taxes on his $1.2 million condo.

n_DRP_uL?format=jpg&name=small

Texan1211
Professor Principal
24.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @24    2 years ago

maybe those Democrats were too busy trying to convince half their members that huge tax breaks for rich folks make them look like hypocrites

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
24.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @24.1    2 years ago

Nancy Pelosi made millions on stock transactions. Not to mention the Bidens and the Clintons.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
25  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Biden administration gave drugmakers $7 billion meant for hospitals: report

The Biden administration took nearly $7 billion allocated for medical facilities during the pandemic and used it to purchase COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics,  STAT News  reported Wednesday.