╌>

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19 | Fox News

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  al-jizzerror  •  2 years ago  •  78 comments

By:   Kyle Morris (Fox News)

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19 | Fox News
“This is the last time you’ll hear me in a patrol car and Jay Inslee can kiss my ass.”

Robert LaMay was a brave state trooper told Governor Jay Inslee to " kiss my ass ".  He refused to get vaccinated.

Robert LaMay was 51 years old when he defied the governor's vaccine mandate.  The tough anti-vaxxer lost his job and his life.

Robert LaMay was right - dead right.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Washington State Patrol officer who defied a statewide vaccine mandate and signed off for the last time by telling Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee to "kiss my a--" is dead from COVID-19.

WASHINGTON TROOPER SIGNS OUT FOR LAST TIME, TELLS INSLEE HE CAN 'KISS MY A--'

(Elaine Thompson-Pool/Getty Images)

Former Trooper Robert LaMay, 51, who served 22 years with the State Patrol and retired last October, died on Friday.

LaMay garnered attention from Americans across the country after he signed off for the last time as an officer and told Washington Gov. Jay Inslee he "can kiss my a--" over forced vaccine mandates.

Following LaMay's death, Washington State Patrol Chief John R. Batiste released a statement praising him for his service, which Batiste said "will be long remembered and appreciated."

"I am deeply saddened over the news that our former friend and colleague Trooper Robert LaMay has passed away," Batiste said. "This agency's prayers and remembrances are with his family and loved ones. Rob served honorably for over two decades, and we were disappointed to see him leave the agency this past October. His service to this state and agency will be long remembered and appreciated."

New Washington State Patrol troopers taking part in a graduation ceremony raise their right hands and take the Oath of Office, Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018, in the Rotunda at the Capitol in Olympia, Wash. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)

"Let us now remember our old friend, support his family and loved ones, give thanks for his service, and resolve to meet the challenges ahead with continuing duty, dignity and respect," Batiste added.

In his final sign-off last October, LaMay said he had worked sick and buried a lot of friends over the past 22 years of his service to the state.

Fox News' Edmund DeMarche contributed to this report.

Kyle Morris covers politics for Fox News. On Twitter: @RealKyleMorris.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1  seeder  al Jizzerror    2 years ago

Did LaMay overdose on anti-vax disinformation?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  al Jizzerror @1    2 years ago

tough shit. zero loss for america.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.1  Gordy327  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago
zero loss for america.

Less anti-vaccers is a gain for America.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     2 years ago

He joins actor Vachik Mangassarian, NCIS etc and an anti-vaxxer who died of COVID last week.

Double stupid.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @2    2 years ago

So did a well known folk singer from another country.  Make that triple stupid.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1    2 years ago

Never heard of her, but I believe she got the covid deliberately to prove it was a hoax.

Anti-Vax Folk Singer Got COVID on Purpose. Now She’s Dead. (msn.com)

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
2.1.2  seeder  al Jizzerror  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.1    2 years ago
she got the covid deliberately to prove it was a hoax.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
3  cobaltblue    2 years ago

My heart hurts for his family. Him, not so much. He made his choice, and his family suffers. It's a shame I care more about the welfare of his family than he did. Getting vaxxed is for the people you love, not just yourself. Not giving a shit about loved ones is indicative of the nature of a person's character. My vaccinations and masks are my way of letting people know I love them, I love those they love, and those that love them. It's not about me, it's about us.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    2 years ago

Add “Kiss My Dumb Dead Ass” to the headstone.

epistte
Junior Guide
5  epistte    2 years ago

He is just another idiot who willfully thinned himself from the living. His family must be so very proud of his heroic actions.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6  TᵢG    2 years ago

I just found out an hour ago that one of my acquaintances (a guy who did all the carpeting for our family homes and rental properties for decades) died of COVID.   He was an anti-vaxxer.   A very nice, humble man whose irrational beliefs cost him his life.

I just have no words.   How can people be so irrational?

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
6.1  cobaltblue  replied to  TᵢG @6    2 years ago
How can people be so irrational?

He did it for 'principle.' Fuck the family, the dead dude has his principles!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  cobaltblue @6.1    2 years ago

I know, it is just so sad to see someone commit suicide out of ignorance.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  cobaltblue @6.1    2 years ago

I am vaccinated and I got covid.  It was bad. Fever and head congestion, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, then bronchitis.  Everything but the bronchitis and coughing was gone by last Thursday but Friday it was so bad I feared pneumonia due to covid as I had the flu and pneumonia vaccines too.  I made arrangements to go to ER and get a chest X-ray and monoclonal antibodies yesterday on Friday but Friday afternoon the coughing up stuff stopped due to Zithromax and the inhaler cleared things up well enough so that Saturday morning I was feeling much better. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.2    2 years ago

(The rest of my comment cut short pasted below…)

I tested myself with the other covid test in the box from my employer when I was still positive last Monday and that test yesterday was negative and I’m greatly relieved and no longer in fear of my life like I was Thursday and Friday.  Today is two weeks since symptoms first hit me.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.3    2 years ago

I have a few questions.

Did you need to be hospitalized?

Did you have both shots plus a booster before you contracted the virus?

How long ago did you get your jabs?

Was the virus you got the original Covid-19, the Delta variant or the Omicron variant?

shona1
PhD Quiet
6.1.5  shona1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.3    2 years ago

Anoon xx..glad you are still in the land of the living...

Makes you wonder what would have happened if you hadn't been vacced.... probably six foot under...

We are using RAT tests here for a quick diagnosis, so hopefully that will also slow the spread..

Take care and recover well..

charger 383
Professor Silent
6.1.6  charger 383  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.3    2 years ago

Good that you are better now

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  charger 383 @6.1.6    2 years ago

Me also.  I don't care how much I clash with someone here, I don't want them to get the CV.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
6.2  cobaltblue  replied to  TᵢG @6    2 years ago
of my acquaintances (a guy who did all the carpeting for our family homes and rental properties for decades) died of COVID.   He was an anti-vaxxer.   A very nice, humble man whose irrational beliefs cost him his life.

I'm sorry for your loss, TiG. I expressed my frustration of the selfishness of most antivaxxers without considering this was an acquaintance of yours. Condolences to his family.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.2.1  TᵢG  replied to  cobaltblue @6.2    2 years ago

Thanks CB

And good to hear from you.   Hope all is well in your world.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
6.2.2  cobaltblue  replied to  TᵢG @6.2.1    2 years ago
Hope all is well in your world

But for the unfortunate political climate, my life couldn't be much better. Still in love with life and those in my life. And cheesecake. Loves me my cheesecake!

Always good to see you, TiG.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  cobaltblue @6.2.2    2 years ago

Cheesecake is always good.  I love them too.  We were friends on NV and here before but I noticed the friend marker missing.  I enjoyed discussing issues with you back then and I remember sharing experiences where we’d each been doxxed at a prior place for each of us.  If you don’t remember my name here, I was CornHusker4Palin before. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cobaltblue @6.2.2    2 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif cheesecake.

shona1
PhD Quiet
7  shona1    2 years ago

Morning..a rather sad and self inflicted story...And a waste of a life and now a stuffed up family left behind...

After two years we are still thinning the herd.... humans are slow on the up take at times...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @7    2 years ago
"After two years we are still thinning the herd"

Actually, people are trying to prove how literate they are, and are doing so by acting out Ebeneezer Scrooge's request...."“If they would rather die,” he said, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  shona1 @7    2 years ago

I heard that drones there bust people leaving their homes violating quarantine and yell at them that they have 5 minutes to go back inside.  I love it.

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.2.1  shona1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2    2 years ago

Anoon Paula..yes they did use drones very early on but not now...

It is basically all back to normal here and more or less down to self isolation if you get infected..using RAT tests and still doing all the basics and the rest is in the hands of the gods...

Australia is one of the most vaccinated countries now..my State Victoria there are approximately 10,000 infections a day and around 20 deaths a day...

We seem to be very stable and as usual the vast majourity are unvaccinated..no surprise there..

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  shona1 @7.2.1    2 years ago

That asswipe Mike Lindell is still spouting off about the drones saying that robots will rule the world.

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.2.3  shona1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.2    2 years ago

Morning.. no idea who Lindell is but not sure what planet he is from..

It was quite funny when they did use them...we were in lock down and people were in parks as usual the law did not apply to them...having a Barbie and kicking the footy (ball)...

All of a sudden a voice booms out...Go home you are not meant to be here you have 5 minutes etc ..the shocked looks on their faces was priceless as they ran around like headless chooks (chickens) packing up...

We are using drones on beachs for shark spoting, searching for lost people in the bush, fighting bush fires looking for hot spots. They are starting to use them in the outback for mail deliveries.. some stations (ranch) their front gate can be 200kms away... and many other uses...

So yes drones do have their uses...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  shona1 @7.2.3    2 years ago

He is the MyPillow guy.

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.2.5  shona1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.4    2 years ago

Never heard of him....

Sounds like he needs to stick to his bedding company...just googled him...

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
7.2.6  seeder  al Jizzerror  replied to  shona1 @7.2.5    2 years ago
Never heard of him....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  shona1 @7.2.5    2 years ago

I wish that I had never heard of him.  Never ever buy his products.  Hopefully once Dominion and other companies win their billion dollar lawsuits against him and they will, he will disappear from sight.  He massacres the English language almost as bad as Trump does.  He is back on crack and it shows every time he opens his mouth,

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.2.8  shona1  replied to  al Jizzerror @7.2.6    2 years ago

Morning Al.. sounds a right charmer..

Did not twig about the eye holes then dawned on me the meaning...

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
7.2.9  seeder  al Jizzerror  replied to  shona1 @7.2.8    2 years ago

I enjoy making memes.

The difficult part was matching the color of my caption ("with pre-cut eyeholes") to the existing text in the ad.

shona1
PhD Quiet
7.2.10  shona1  replied to  al Jizzerror @7.2.9    2 years ago

You did well...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.11  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  shona1 @7.2.8    2 years ago

If you want to experience him as the moron he really is, check out Tommy Campbell, Farron Cousins, and Christo Avilas on You Tube.  It is pure comedy gold, especially Campbell's vids.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.2.12  Krishna  replied to  shona1 @7.2.5    2 years ago
Never heard of him....

If Commercials Were real Life - My Pillow Guy - Humor

Some good LOLs here...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.13  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @7.2.12    2 years ago

I was surfing You Tube a while back and came across this TV reporter who did such an amazing parody of ML that I almost peed my pants laughing.  I just wish I could find him again to try to post it here.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  Buzz of the Orient    2 years ago

P.T. Barnum was alleged to have coined the expression "There is a sucker born every minute."   Surely the world looks at these MANY stories of anti-vaxxers dying from the Covid virus and thinks Barnum didn't go far enough, because in America there seems to be an ignorant fool dying every minute.  Actually, now that I think about it, that may be a good thing because it's bound to eventually increase the average level of intelligence in America as it gets rid of its ignorant fools, because they breed.  Could be that the fools were attempting to get the Darwin Award, but I think it wasn't meant to be awarded to so many.  I'm not at all upset about the fools biting the dust, because why I feel they deserved it is because they didn't give a shit about the innocent people they may have infected.  What DOES bother me is seeing how many anti-vax Canadians these days are ignorant fools as well, even though both Neil and Joni were good examples of good smart Canadians.  At least I know my daughter in Toronto has a brain in her head and complies with the protocols to avoid the virus and works remotely from home, and is lucky to be in a position to do so. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    2 years ago

Its amazing how many people don't realize that they are being tracked by a sinister plot -- via an implanted microchip that records your every move- - and everything you do or say! jrSmiley_27_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @8.1    2 years ago

Its amazing how many people don't realize that they are being tracked by a sinister plot -- via an implanted microchip that records your every move- - and everything you do or say!

It's true!!!

charger 383
Professor Silent
8.1.2  charger 383  replied to  Krishna @8.1.1    2 years ago

I really like that 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @8.1.1    2 years ago

"It's true!!!"

ABSOLUTELY!!!  I've been warning Americans about that for a long time.  Living in China, I know about the CPC's clandestine methods to keep track and control.  Don't think your cellphone is the only spy in your life.  Chinese spy chips are planted in most electronic or mechanical items you use.  The spy chips are planted in everything, and they transmit their information to the many Chinese spy satellites circling the Earth.  Your car tells everywhere you drive, and even knows how much gasoline (or electric charge) you buy, your refrigerator tells what you eat, your TV tells what you watch, your washing machine tells what you wear, and how often you change your underwear, your bedroom clock radio tells how much you sleep.  Use your credit or bank card they're watching.  They know how much you have in the bank.  Whenever you buy a ticket for a long distance bus, train or airplane travel, they know.  Get used to it, the CPC has a complete dossier on every American.  That reminds me of what Major Strasse (Conrad Veidt) said to Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) in Casablanca "We have a complete dossier on you."

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
8.1.4  cobaltblue  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.3    2 years ago
I've been warning Americans

Issued social security numbers were the first trackers. And it's gotten worse and the methods much more vast and complex. Don't get me started on Alexa.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.5  Krishna  replied to  charger 383 @8.1.2    2 years ago
I really like that 

Glad you like it.

I don't deserve credit though-- I forgot to credit the source:

pic.twitter.com/BtFqroSMTs — NoPrideInGenocide Victoria H, BA, LPN, CPT-1 (@VictoriaH1962) January 22, 2022

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.2  Gordy327  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    2 years ago
because in America there seems to be an ignorant fool dying every minute. 

Yes, but unfortunately, there are plenty more where they came from. Nowadays, the only thing which seems to be in abundance is stupidity.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.3  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    2 years ago
.T. Barnum was alleged to have coined the expression

Expressions aren't coined-- they are minted.

shona1
PhD Quiet
9  shona1    2 years ago

Anoon Buzz.. it's not just USA, Canada etc...they are all around the world including here...

They are well and truly in the minority here, but still are a pain in the arse...85% of people in hospital here are unvaccinated... clogging up the hospital's, people's surgeries delayed and filling up the morgues... NSW hit 52 deaths the other day...unheard of here..

Happy to get vaccinated and had my booster..one to protect myself as much as possible, for my family and friends and to get on with life..

On that note I am off hitting the waves... hear Jaws has been spotted sloshing around the beach.. a white pointer about two metres long so only a small one..

So I may become a snack takeaway or shark bait but what the hell...have to live dangerously sometimes..🦈🦈

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @9    2 years ago

Ever since I watched the movie "Jaws" I refused to go any deeper in the ocean than over my waist, but I've been told since that even that was too far in.  

shona1
PhD Quiet
9.1.1  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9.1    2 years ago

Ohhhh yes...sea snappies only have to have a few centimetres of water underneath them....just enough for them to turn around and move back out to deeper water...

We also rescue sharks that have managed to beach themselves occasionally....grab them by the tail and drag them back out..no big drama besides we are in their territory...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
10  Split Personality    2 years ago

I see more and more obits where the family declines to share the cause of death.

devangelical
Professor Principal
10.1  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @10    2 years ago

natural selection.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.1.1  Krishna  replied to  devangelical @10.1    2 years ago

natural selection.

Darwin Awards

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @10.1    2 years ago

Covid has killed more LEO's in the past two years than anything else.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11  Paula Bartholomew    2 years ago

It is supposed to serve and protect, not serve and infect.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12  JohnRussell    2 years ago

I believe he had a few fairly young chldren.  It's a shame people allow themselves to succumb to ignorance. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @12    2 years ago

At least his children will now be spared growing up with his ignorance.