╌>

Bill Cosby Joins Hamas So Feminists Will Stop Condemning Him For Rape

Category:  Satire

Via:  krishna  •  5 months ago  •  25 comments

By:   The Babylon Bee

Please do not criticize my raping, which is a legitimate act of decolonization and resistance. Allahu Akbar. Thank you."

Important Related Articles:

1. Israel And Activists Accuse U.N. Of Slow Response To Accounts Of Hamas Militants Raping Women

2. #Lilith: The Silence Surrounding the Sexual Violence of October 7th

3. More Related Content: metoounlessurajew

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

PHILADELPHIA, PA — Former comedy legend and prolific rapist Bill Cosby announced outside his home this week that he has officially joined the terrorist group Hamas in an apparent attempt to convince progressive feminists to stop criticizing his raping behavior.

"Those Hamas people... they rape, and they rape all the day long and the left-wing feminists still love them," said Cosby to reporters. "So now, I am a 'Hamas.' As-salamu alaykum. Please do not criticize my raping, which is a legitimate act of decolonization and resistance. Allahu Akbar. Thank you."

Cosby's former critics were quick to backtrack their criticism of his sexual predation upon hearing the news.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @1    5 months ago

Yeah, they can join the rest of the world's Hamas supporters, demonstrators. protesters and Jew haters in cheering on Hamas and their brutal primitive behaviour.  /s

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

Please do not criticize my raping, which is a legitimate act of decolonization and resistance. Allahu Akbar. Thank you."

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

In case it isn't obvious, this is satire. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3    5 months ago

It is?  You could have fooled me.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    5 months ago
It is?  You could have fooled me.

Well I do have a rather strange sense of humor. In fact I wasn't going to seed this because I thought no one here (or almost no one) could relate to it.

I think a pretty good at communicating online, and before posting something one of the things I consider is the audience. In this case I realized this might not appeal to many people but I though I'd chance it.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @3.1.1    5 months ago

One of the first pieces from the Babylon Bee that I found entertaining

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    5 months ago

According to the movie "Schindler's List" which is based upon a true story, it was indicated that even the Nazis had a law forbidding even the kissing of a Jewish female, and in the movie Schindler was jailed for having done so.  Hamas are more vicious and depraved than even the Nazis were.  I was too young to know this, but were there supporters, protesters, demonstrators for the Nazis back then like there have been and are for Hamas these days?  

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 months ago
I was too young to know this, but were there supporters, protesters, demonstrators for the Nazis back then like there have been and are for Hamas these days?  

Yes, there were and they were called ''The Bund'' and they did not exist in just the NY area they were as far west as Oregon.

The American hero Charles Lindbergh was a Nazi supporter as was Henry Ford.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Kavika @4.1    5 months ago

I did know about "The Bund" and knew of their rallies.  I recall seeing a picture of a huge indoor rally in NYC, but I didn't know whether there were marches, demonstrations and protests outdoors like there have been these days supporting Hamas.  I was also aware that Lindbergh and Henry Ford were Nazi supporters, and although I loved the first car I ever owned that my father bought for me as a surprise, I purposely would never after that own a car made by Ford.  The Nazis gave Ford a medal, he was a hero to them.

v2-724a2a275991a7be71f545bd1e705e9c_b.jpg

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
5  Drinker of the Wry    5 months ago
as was Henry Ford.

Fortunately, that didn't stop him from building 8,685 B-24s,  282,352 jeeps, CG-4A gliders, etc.  Profits can trump politics.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1  Kavika   replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5    5 months ago

If he had refused to build those weapons and continued to build cars, IMO Ford would not exist today and he never gave up being anti-Semitic I guess there was no profit in that.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
5.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Kavika @5.1    5 months ago

Maybe Ford was also a pacifist.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @5    5 months ago

Maybe so, but he most likely wasn't as good a friend as he was for the Nazis.  After all, I'm sure he got that medal for more than sending his buddy Adolph a birthday card.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
6  A. Macarthur    5 months ago

I have no love for Cosby, but the article source, The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, politics, current events, and public figures. It has been referred to as a Christian or conservative version of The Onion.

I am looking for a fact check.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @6    5 months ago

you are going to look for a fact check on satire?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
6.1.1  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    5 months ago

Apparently some here did not take it as satire & I posted the source was one that was known for satire. But I want everyone to be apprised.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @6.1.1    5 months ago

Yeah, I can see how it being marked clearly as satire under the category can confuse.

What's that got to do with you looking for a fact check for satire?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
6.1.3  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.2    5 months ago

One day you may post a substantive comment intended to inform rather than denigrate; once again, some of the early comments herein appeared not to accept the "satire" attribution. 

Your sarcasm and talking down in all threads do not make you appear wise nor informed, rather, as someone who, when he has nothing substantive to say, adds by subtraction with personal condescending snark.

Even when you are given the time and respect of a civil, specific response to disingenuous rhetoric, there is never a reasonable acknowledgement on your part. 

Peace; happy and healthy holidays to you and yours. I'll not respond to you again.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  A. Macarthur @6.1.3    5 months ago

All well and good, I was just trying to find out  how one fact checks satire is all.

George
Junior Expert
7  George    5 months ago

While i enjoy good satire as much as anyone, there is nothing funny about rape ever. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  George @7    5 months ago

I agree with you, but consider the source of the article. 

George
Junior Expert
7.1.1  George  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1    5 months ago

I hope you and your beautiful bride had a wonderful Anniversary Sir! 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  George @7.1.1    5 months ago

Thank you, George.  We had a nice day yesterday, but waited until today for my wife's niece to return from a Thailand vacation to join us for lunch today - we will be going in a few minutes to a great restaurant downstairs to eat.  It is a non-spicy hot pot and the liquid is the most delicious tomato soup I've ever had so we have the restaurant put it in a container when we're through boiling and eating the lunch delicacies in it for us to take home and enjoy for a couple more days. 

Now, I hope that neither you nor I are deleted for being off topic.  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
7.2  A. Macarthur  replied to  George @7    5 months ago

George! For once we are in agreement.