╌>

Voter integrity, Biden chaos and two challenges

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 months ago  •  129 comments

Voter integrity, Biden chaos and two challenges
"I mean, the answer is that it's unanswerable," Johnson said. "States are not allowed right now to prove, if somebody claims on that simple form that they're a citizen, they can vote." "We all know, intuitively, that a lot of illegals are voting in federal elections, but it's not been something that is easily provable," he continued. "We don't have that number. This legislation will allow us to do exactly that. It will prevent that from happening."

House Republicans unveiled voting legislation Monday in order to make elections more secure. Joe Biden immediately promised to veto any such bill should it ever appear on his desk. Congressional democrats railed against it claiming that there already is such a law. For those who don't know, there is a federal ballot which asks the question (under penalty of perjury) if you are a citizen registered to vote. The problem is nobody is checking to see if those claiming to be citizens actually are citizens. The Republican House measure would place the responsibility on the voter to furnish proof of citizenship.

Just like the massive mail in ballot elections of the past 3 elections, voter integrity has been sacrificed in order to make voting easier. In 2020, 43% of voters cast ballots by mail and another 26% voted in person before Election Day. How many of those mail in ballots had their voter signatures verified?   And all three of those elections had another thing in common. The results went against conventional wisdom. Why do democrats want voting to be so susceptible to fraud.

10themorning-nl-HILL-ltwg-jumbo.jpg
Schumer taking questions on Biden's fitness for office.

I do not want to take the spotlight away from Joe Biden; therefore, I must inform our readers of the continuing controversy over the Biden campaign withing the democrat party. Behind closed doors, there is considerable concern among the members in the toughest House seats that Democrats would have to win to either hold or gain majorities. After lunchtime meetings to discuss the situation, Democratic leaders seemed unable to agree about how to proceed. Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries, the Democratic leaders in the Senate and the House continue to support him. Chuck Schumer told reporters yesterday: “I’m with Joe.”

EBaX7bjXkAIRChU?format=jpg&name=small
Donald Trump makes a compassionate stop in Dayton Ohio

Meanwhile Donald Trump returned to the campaign trail with a rally in Dural Florida. There he issued two challenges to Joe Biden. He first challenged Biden to an 18-hole golf match while offering   Biden 20 strokes and if Trump loses, he will donate $1 million to a charity of Biden ’s choice. Then he offered Biden another debate again this week with no moderators. Trump said, "Any time, any place."  Thus far there has been no word from Biden.

In the news:

An Israeli airstrike near a school building being used as a shelter by Palestinians killed at least 25 people in southern Gaza, the Hamas controlled health ministry there said. Israel said that the strike was targeting a Hamas member who took part in the Oct. 7 attacks.

Hezbollah launched rockets into the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, killing two people, in response to an apparent Israeli strike in Syria.

In Gaza, organized looters are attacking aid convoys.

In Ukraine, the Russian military is learning how to reduce the effectiveness of western high-tech weapons according to The Wall Street Journal.

Large portions of Houston are still without power after Hurricane Beryl.

Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu has falsely accused Donald Trump of being in the Epstein files .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

Good morning.

F4QywYybYAAji_4?format=jpg&name=medium

Nikki Haley turned over all her delegates to Donald Trump.

She is not invited to the Republican National Convention.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 months ago

Why do you keep posting this nonsense from Johnson about non-residents voting?  NOT HAPPENING.  No need to pass a law for something that is not happening.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    2 months ago
NOT HAPPENING. 

Can you furnish some proof so that Mike Johnson & I can rest easy?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    2 months ago

Traitor Johnson knows this is true.  NOT HAPPENING

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    2 months ago

Johnson said he has an intuition that illegals are voting, so evidently he has no evidence either. Intuition is not evidence. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    2 months ago

Nobody knows, including the California Secretary of State when he was asked how many non-citizens voted in CA elections.

California election official can't say if non-citizens voted | AP News

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.1.5  afrayedknot  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    2 months ago

Go down to your county election office and become an election judge. If that is not your desire, contact your party and volunteer to be an election watcher.

Until you do one or the other, your comments are uttered in ignorance, but if you do choose to witness the process…a process with multiple safeguards in place, your fears will quickly be allayed and your fear mongering will cease. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  afrayedknot @1.1.5    2 months ago

I'd love to do either. I am working on just that.

Question: was there ever a time when Republican election watchers were forbidden?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.1.7  afrayedknot  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.6    2 months ago

“I am working on just that.”

Good on you.

As to your question, not in my experience and that should never happen but it has unfortunately occurred. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    2 months ago

'It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance'

Thomas Sowell

That is so fitting - I think profound belongs before ignorance though

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  afrayedknot @1.1.7    2 months ago

Here is a little PS:

GSBqPgVbIAA9iLi?format=jpg&name=small

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    2 months ago

81%?     Holy cow!    That has to include some of the people who are being voter oppressed.

Thomas
Masters Guide
1.1.11  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    2 months ago

How about linking that poll?

From an NPR article:

With no evidence that noncitizens are voting in numbers significant enough to sway election outcomes, Sean Morales-Doyle — director of the voting rights program at the Brennan Center for Justice, which advocates for expanded voter access — says calls to enact requirements like these are fueled instead by baseless claims of widespread voter fraud from Trump and his allies.
“They're trying to lay the groundwork for the ability to call the outcome into question if they aren't happy about the outcome later,” Morales-Doyle says. “We've seen this playbook before and we're seeing it play out again.”

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @1.1.11    2 months ago
How about linking that poll?

It says in plain English: Pew Research Center.

Tell us how we will ever find evidence when a state like California refuses to turn over its voter rolls for oversight?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 months ago

In other news, Buzz's movie of the day today was Closing the Circle, a 2007 movie starring Shirley Maclaine and Christopher Plummer (a Canadian actor) - I thought it was quite an interesting movie.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2    2 months ago

Never saw that one. I'll give it a whirl come Saturday night.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    2 months ago

Had trouble sleeping last night so I watched Star Trek III, The Search for Spock.  Will be watching at least one movie this afternoon.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2.2    2 months ago

I wish I could get into Star Trek.

Recently I saw Up the Down Staircase for only the second time.  It made me appreciate NY teachers.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.3    2 months ago

I watched 2 movies this afternoon:  Midnight Driver and The Lucky One.  Now I have to get busy preparing the next movie game - I think it will be the movies of Robert Duvall. .

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2.4    2 months ago
I think it will be the movies of Robert Duvall. .

I consider him a heavy hitter.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.5    2 months ago

Yeah, well, he WAS in a baseball movie, but not as a player.  LOL.  He's done 93 movies.  I've seen a lot of them and he was always great.  In the documentary A Conversation With Gregory Peck, Peck points out the scene in Duvall's first movie, Mockingbird, where Scout introduces Bo Radley, and the camera lingers on Duvall for a while and you see his face go through a series of changes.  Peck called that scene an acting lesson.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2.6    2 months ago

That was a great performance.

It was hard to make that character believable, but Duvall nailed it.

Thomas
Masters Guide
1.3  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 months ago

What a juxtaposition. Do you think that she is exercising her free speech by not attending?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @1.3    2 months ago

She exercised her free speech in a free and wide-open primary.

Something that Robert Kennedy Jr & Bernie Sanders longed for.

Thomas
Masters Guide
1.3.2  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.1    2 months ago

So, according to you, Bernie Sanders and Robert Kennedy are not exercising their free speech rights? Can't they talk? Did they not talk? Have their voices been repressed? How?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @1.3.2    2 months ago

Why do you go along with such tactics.

Do you remember the finding on the DNC back in 2016:

In June 2016, a  class action lawsuit  was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former  DNC  Chair  Debbie Wasserman Schultz  for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for  Hillary Clinton  against  Bernie Sanders . Even former Senate Minority Leader  Harry Reid   admitted  in July 2016, “I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.” He added that Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have resigned much sooner than she did. The  lawsuit  was filed to push the  DNC  to admit their wrongdoing and provide Bernie Sanders supporters, who supported him financially with millions of dollars in campaign contributions, with restitution for being cheated.

On August 25, 2017, Federal Judge William Zloch,  dismissed the lawsuit  after several months of litigation during which  DNC  attorneys argued that the DNC would be well within their rights to select their own candidate. “In evaluating Plaintiffs’ claims at this stage, the Court assumes their allegations are true—that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz held a palpable bias in favor Clinton and sought to propel her ahead of her Democratic opponent,” the court order dismissing the lawsuit stated. This assumption of a plaintiff’s allegation is the general legal standard in the motion to dismiss stage of any lawsuit. The allegations contained in the complaint must be taken as true unless they are merely conclusory allegations or are invalid on their face.

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders | Observer

It is a simple matter of right and wrong.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.3    2 months ago

GSTVmF1XEAAI4S9?format=jpg&name=small

was any part of that true ?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    2 months ago
Biden 20 strokes and if Trump loses will donate $1 million to a charity of Biden  ’s choice.

That is a million dollars no charity would ever see, even if Biden won.  Trump doesnt give money to charity, he takes it. 

th?id=OIP.1dC8MOAdZQ8tfnsaQIl4FAHaEi&w=92&h=92&c=1&vt=10&bgcl=10ac42&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.3&pid=5.1

Donald Trump Donates to Veterans Group 4 Months  

WEB May 24, 2016 6:20 PM EDT. D onald   Trump   on Tuesday said he donated $1 million to a veterans group, fulfilling a   pledge   he made four months ago that recently came under questioning . The presumptive ...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 months ago

More likely because Joe Biden won't be up to a golf game with Trump or a debate.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 months ago

As usual you dont address what was in the comment. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 months ago

But your comment had little to do with the current challenge. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    2 months ago

Of course it had everything to do with the 'challenge'.  John is correct.  You never answer direct questions regarding the convicted felon and rapist.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.3    2 months ago

We all know that Trump doesn't donate to charities, but he is making the offer now.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.4    2 months ago

It says it does, but doesn't.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 months ago

Then tell Joe to accept!

That is all he needs to do.

If he wins he will humiliate Trump at his favorite game. It will prove he isn't a doddering, feeble, decrepit, old man with cognitive issues. It will be the media spectacle every leftist craves. It will put Joe's wretched debate performance to rest.

But Joe already knows he will lose. He has fallen up the steps of Air Force 1 multiple times. He has to use the kiddy steps now. He has fallen off his bike. He has tripped over a sand bag. He has wandered around lost on stage more times than the media has reported.

If he really was a +6 golfer (he would be better than several professionals) he should jump at the chance. Even if he hasn't picked up a club in several years. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2    2 months ago

I agree.

Trump has a history of not giving to charities, but here he makes giving part of a bet.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.1    2 months ago

The former 'president' convicted felon and rapist doesn't give to charities - it says it does and then doesn't - and no proof of any charitable donations, EVER.  He steals from charities, doesn't give to them.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.2    2 months ago
He steals from charities

I want to hear more about that.

Please give us some proof.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.3    2 months ago

Everyone with sense knows that's true.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.3    2 months ago

Like the donation of his 'president' salary.

lol

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.4    2 months ago
Everyone with sense knows that's true.

That is something that Pravda used to say.

How about a little evidence?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.5    2 months ago
Like the donation of his 'president' salary.

He never took a salary as President.

That is a fact.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.4    2 months ago

So prove it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.7    2 months ago
He never took a salary as President.

I'll use one of the lefts sites support that:

Trump continues to fulfill his   2015   campaign promise that he will forgo his salary. 

The   Constitution   doesn't allow the president to reject his earnings, which   originally forced George Washington   to accept the first presidential salary, so Trump began donating his salary quarterly in   April 2017. The first $100,000 went to the National Park Service, and since then, he has donated to various federal departments.

Most recently, Trump donated the last two quarters of his 2019 salary and his first quarter of his 2020 salary to the Department of Health and Human Services. The department is working on two issues that Trump designated for the funds: the opioid crisis and COVID-19.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.9    2 months ago

Well done!

I'll watch for all the rebuttals.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.10    2 months ago

A billionaire donating a few hundred thousand is next to nothing. Besides, he took more than that in as emoluments. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.12  Sparty On  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2    2 months ago

If Biden was really a +6, he would be better than virtually all current PGA pros.     He would win virtually every pro tournament.     That said, I don’t believe he was claiming +6.    I believe he was claiming -6.     In other words, shooting 78 on a par 72 course.    

And while that is infinitely more possible, it’s about as likely as flying monkeys popping out of his butt en masse.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.13  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.10    2 months ago

You mean the ones that will read like a Biden speech?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
2.2.14  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.11    2 months ago
a few hundred thousand

$1,600,000.00

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.15  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.11    2 months ago

I thought Trump wasn’t really a billionaire?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.16  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.13    2 months ago
You mean the ones that will read like a Biden speech?

Yes, short & confusing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.17  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.15    2 months ago

Didn't he cheat on his taxes?

Or was it colluding with Russians?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.2.18  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.4    2 months ago

Isn't this the same kind of proof that was used above where Mike Johnson has an intuition that illegals are voting?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.19  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.17    2 months ago

I don’t know but I do know according to some my friends here that he is not really a billionaire.

One waits for them to make up their minds …… and waits …. And waits …

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.20  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.19    2 months ago

[deleted][]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.21  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.20    2 months ago

and a good number of his supporters are a cult, and unable to distinguish his truths and lies. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.21    2 months ago

The only habitual liars I know of are Joe Biden and the New York Times.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.23  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.12    2 months ago

a plus six would not be a handicap. By definition a handicap is over par. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.24  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.20    2 months ago

[deleted][]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.25  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.23    2 months ago

Wrong, subpar handicaps are regularly used.    Unless of course all the events I’ve participated in over the years with + handicap golfers were fraudulent.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.26  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.6    2 months ago

You first

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.27  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.22    2 months ago

Joe has told 15,001 lies since he’s been president.    Probable near a million lies since he became a politician.   

Amazing right?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.28  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.26    2 months ago

I should prove your claim?

You lost me.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.29  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.28    2 months ago

Groundhog Day ……

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.2.30  MrFrost  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2    2 months ago
Then tell Joe to accept!

Biden should challenge retard trump to a spelling contest. Game...over. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.31  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.30    2 months ago

yeah, Joe's word could be 'am' and he'd spell it iucecrdxzw

charger 383
Professor Silent
2.2.32  charger 383  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.31    2 months ago

Biden would have trouble with CAT if you spotted him the C and the T 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.33  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.23    2 months ago

Seriously?

Have you ever played golf in your life?

+6 handicap is professional level- in fact it can beat most professionals.  It is the amount of strokes he is under par. Playing a scratch golfer he would give up 6 strokes and still have a chance to win.

To be over par Joe would have to be minus 6 which would still put him in good standing at most club tournaments.  I am not saying he would win them; but he would be on the board every time.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.34  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.21    2 months ago

Oh the hypocrisy of your statement.

George
Junior Expert
2.3  George  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 months ago

Deflection fail, Plus your article literally says he made the donation, So i guess they will see it and your comment isn't accurate.  Trump can't afford to not pay with the world watching.

To your credit, in one way you are correct, no Charity will see that million because Joe stands zero chance of winning and is too much of a pussy to even show up. 6 handicap my ass. Joe lied John. Grandpa can't even make it up the big-boy steps on Air Force one.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  George @2.3    2 months ago
Deflection fail, Plus your article literally says he made the donation, So i guess they will see it and your comment isn't accurate.  Trump can't afford to not pay with the world watching.

Trump held a rally during the 2016 debates with the other Republican candidates  (because he didnt want to go to the debate). At that rally he pledged one million to veterans groups.  He never paid it until he was outed by a news organization. If the news organization never said anything trump never would have paid it. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.1    2 months ago
If the news organization never said anything trump never would have paid it. 

Good for the news and good for Trump.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.3.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.1    2 months ago

So he did give the million to the veterans organization?

Thought you said he never gives to charities. If that were the case not even being outed by a news organization would change it.

But thank you for proving George's point- Trump will honor the bet if the world is watching- which it would be. The media wouldn't allow us to miss a single geriatric stroke.

George
Junior Expert
2.3.4  George  replied to  Ronin2 @2.3.3    2 months ago
So he did give the million to the veterans organization?

Which is probably more than Joe and Jill have donated in their entire lives.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @2.3.4    2 months ago

Well, they aren't businesspeople. They made millions via government.....somehow!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.6  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.1    2 months ago

Where's the proof he paid it?

George
Junior Expert
2.3.7  George  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.6    2 months ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 months ago

The former 'president' convicted felon and rapist would stiff him like the lifelong thief has stiffed everyone else.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.4    2 months ago

If that happened Joe could use it in a campaign ad. On the other hand, if Jow won and Trump paid, Joe would be helping a charity.

So, why not?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.4.2  Ronin2  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.1    2 months ago

Because Joe couldn't walk an entire round of golf. Much the less carry his own bag like he challenged Trump to do. Both of them would die trying. Though Joe would be the first to go.

Hell, he would kill himself on the first swing given how mechanical and inflexible he has become.

Trump at least can swing a golf club- not well- but he can swing it w/o doing serious damage to himself. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @2.4.2    2 months ago

I guess we'll never know. All It took was for Trump to call Biden's debate bluff to turn Biden into a coward.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.5  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 months ago

Hey John, which charity did the former 'president' convicted felon and rapist set up and then basically used the money/stole from?  Never went to the charity?  Sued for? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.5.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.5    2 months ago

Never mind John, you tell us.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.5.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @2.5    2 months ago

His own Trump family charity.  The state of New York ordered him and his kids to get out of the charity business. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.5.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.5.2    2 months ago
The state of New York

The state of New York has gone quite rogue, in case you missed it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

Question of the day: Is the Biden campaign now on life support?

MrFrost
Professor Guide
3.1  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    2 months ago

Question of the day: Is the Biden campaign now on life support?

Don't care, voting Dem no matter what anyway LOL 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @3.1    2 months ago

Who are the cultists again?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @3.1    2 months ago

No surprise ending there.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    2 months ago
For those who don't know, there is a federal ballot which asks the question (under penalty of perjury) if you are a citizen registered to vote. The problem is nobody is checking to see if those claiming to be citizens actually are citizens. 

There is ZERO motivation for illegal immigrants to try and vote. If they are caught they will be deported.  According to right wing delusions, thousands do it anyway.  It is preposterous, like so much else your side says. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago

Then why be against making people prove they are citizens?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    2 months ago

Remember, many on the left think certain demographics don't know how to get an ID and that's it restricting voter access.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.1.1    2 months ago

Oh, that's right. I forgot. Those would be the same people that Jim Clyburn ordered to go out and vote for Biden.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
4.1.3  Gazoo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    2 months ago

Because poor people are to stupid to get a government ID and make it to a polling station.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
4.1.4  Gazoo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.2    2 months ago

Clyburn,,,,,is he the same clown to poopoo’d minority unemployment under trump by saying unemployment was lower during slavery? Yep, he’s the clown.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gazoo @4.1.4    2 months ago

Jim has a lot of influence in certain segments of South Carolina. When he tells people who to vote for, they go!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gazoo @4.1.3    2 months ago

Evidently, they also need a ballot mailed to them lest they don't even go vote at all.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.7  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.5    2 months ago

OMG! Black Folks are voting South Carolina!

"Certain Segment"? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.8  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @4.1.7    2 months ago

He has zero influence in other segments, where people need not be told who to vote for.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago
Ah, but there is GREAT motivation for the Democrats to give illegal immigrants an opportunity to vote and they are actively pursuing it as we speak. Do some in depth research and see for yourself that this is already going on.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
4.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2    2 months ago
Do some in depth research and see for yourself that this is already going on.

So prove it. Just repeating the same old tired reich wing talking points isn't cutting it. Show us some actual proof. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago

We know it's not true.  As does anyone with sense.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.3.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @4.3    2 months ago
We know it's not true.

You all know a lot of made up stuff that is "true".

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.4  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago
There is ZERO motivation for illegal immigrants to try and vote.

Really? In your own unbiased opinion. Especially since Democrats in many places want illegals to vote in local and state elections. I am sure Democrats will demand special ballots be printed and used just for illegals during federal elections that have state and local elections coinciding./S

If they are caught they will be deported.

At least you got the if part right. Under Obama and Biden illegals had almost no chance of being deported once they made it into the interior of the US.

According to right wing delusions, thousands do it anyway.  

Delusions that are fed by Democrats/leftists by refusing to secure elections and have even the most simple things like voter ID's.

It is preposterous, like so much else your side says. 

Remember when leftists lost their lunches over the new Georgia voting laws. Biden screaming that Republicans were bringing back Jim Crow! Democrats and Biden were proven full of shit the very next election when a record number of voters turned out. 

President Joe Biden   on Friday called a   sweeping elections bill   signed into law in Georgia “Jim Crow in the 21st Century” and “an atrocity,” saying the Justice Department is “taking a look” at the measure.

Asked if there was anything the White House could do to protect voting rights in Georgia, Biden told reporters on a tarmac in Delaware, “We’re working on that right now. We don’t know quite exactly what we can do at this point. The Justice Department’s taking a look as well.”

A spokesperson for the Justice Department told CNN earlier Friday that the agency is “aware of the law,” but had no further comment.

Have to love the sheer preposterous hypocrisy of Democrats/leftists.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago
There is ZERO motivation for illegal immigrants to try and vote. If they are caught they will be deported.  According to right wing delusions, thousands do it anyway.  It is preposterous, like so much else your side says. 

gee, there is ZERO motivation for illegal aliens to commit rape, murder, drive while intoxicated, or traffic drugs  because if they are caught they might be deported.

Sounds fucking stupid, doesn't it?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.5.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.5    2 months ago

Excellent analogy

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5  Greg Jones    2 months ago

"Why do democrats want voting to be so susceptible to fraud."

I think we know why. In my most humble OPINION, it gives them more chances to cheat. Why else would they collectively be against election reform and voter ID?

The answer is for Republicans to embrace the new rules by taking advantage by voting early and by mail. They can also vote in person on election day at select sites if they so choose here in Colorado. IF most other states have their election systems set up as tightly as we do here, there is little opportunity for fraud.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @5    2 months ago
I think we know why. In my most humble OPINION, it gives them more chances to cheat.

I, and many others, share that same opinion.  

George
Junior Expert
5.2  George  replied to  Greg Jones @5    2 months ago
it gives them more chances to cheat.

Is that anything like Philly putting Joe over the top and coming through for him in his elections to become a Senator from Delaware? or was Grandpa just confused again?

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6  Nerm_L    2 months ago

If ineligible illegal voting isn't a concern then explain why ballots must be available in so many languages?  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7  Sean Treacy    2 months ago

The only reason to oppose ballot security measures is to cheat.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

"The nominating convention is a time for Republican unity. Joe Biden is not competent to serve a second term and Kamala Harris would be a disaster for America. We need a president who will hold our enemies to account, secure our border, cut our debt, and get our economy back on track. I encourage my delegates to support Donald Trump next week in Milwaukee."    ..... Nikki Haley

th?id=OIF.lI5%2fLc%2bMUdsOHctiMX3mmQ&w=311&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

Director of National Intelligence  Avril Haines  released a statement on Tuesday saying that the U.S. government believes that Iran has provided funding for pro-Palestinian protests in the United States.

BB1pH4vP.img?w=768&h=512&m=6&x=270&y=198&s=155&d=155

“In recent weeks, Iranian government actors have sought to opportunistically take advantage of ongoing protests regarding the war in Gaza, using a playbook we’ve seen other actors use over the years,” Haines’s statement read, adding:

We have observed actors tied to Iran’s government posing as activists online, seeking to encourage protests, and even providing financial support to protesters. I want to be clear that I know Americans who participate in protests are, in good faith, expressing their views on the conflict in Gaza – this intelligence does not indicate otherwise. Moreover, the freedom to express diverse views, when done peacefully, is essential to our democracy, but it is also important to warn of foreign actors who seek to exploit our debate for their own purposes.

Biden’s Director of National Intelligence Warns Iran Funding Pro-Palestinian Protesters In the United States (msn.com)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
12  Sean Treacy    2 months ago

Biden “I’m running “ on repeat for a week

pelosI:   “Biden really needs to decide if he’s running”

good stuff. 

George
Junior Expert
12.1  George  replied to  Sean Treacy @12    2 months ago
Biden “I’m running “

Wouldn't it be more honest to say shuffling like an old man in the home who has misplaced his walker? 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
12.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Sean Treacy @12    2 months ago

Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels
Looking back at the years gone by like so many summer fields
'65, I was 23 and running up 101
I don't know where I'm running now , I'm just running on
Running on (running on empty)
Running on (running blind)
Running on (running into the sun)
But I'm running behind

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13  Sparty On    2 months ago

Confidence in voter election integrity is easily handled.    Enact random, independent, third party certified audits of our elections.   Having the people who are in charge of our elections, doing the auditing, is potentially inviting the fox into the hen house.

So simple one wonders why our friends on the left are so resistant to such concepts.     Well, one doesn’t really have to wonder.     It would make it much harder to cheat …..

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

Trump: He's all talk and no action!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    2 months ago

That's true of the former 'president' convicted felon and rapist.

A first 'here'

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @14.1    2 months ago

But for how long?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
14.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @14.1    2 months ago

You still can't get that correct. Trump wasn't convicted of rape.

He was found guilty in a civil suit of sexual assault. Civil suits have a very low threshold of proof. Little things like evidence get thrown out the window. It is all based on "feelings". Since this trial took place in New York it had a TDS driven judge and jury. The result was a TDS driven outcome.

Carrol's testimony has severe holes in it that both the judge and jury ignored.

New York is becoming famous for kangaroo courts. It will cost the state in the long run.

Democrats shit on the law and Constitution daily; so what are a few kangaroo court cases to them?

JBB
Professor Principal
14.1.3  JBB  replied to  Ronin2 @14.1.2    2 months ago

Because forcing a woman up against a wall, shoving a hand down her panties and a finger into her vagina against her will and bragging about doing so to others is an honorable thing?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

Joy Reid: "THIS IS ABOUT KEEPING WHITE, MALE, AND CHRISTIAN DOMINANCE OUT!"

Sparty On
Professor Principal
15.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @15    2 months ago

Gawd, she is such a worthless tool.    Like a pen without ink.    Like a drill without a bit.    Like a car without tires ……

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @15.1    2 months ago

Like Nikole Hannah-Jones, she is a white hating racist.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
15.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @15.1.1    2 months ago

Here’s your sign:

Hypenated name, Nicole spelled with  “K”

Yep, here’s your sign ….

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16  author  Vic Eldred    2 months ago

BTW, I have another question for our readers:

Wasn't it cognitively Impaired Joe Biden who challenged President Trump to a golf match in the first place, during the debate?

Doesn't he want it anymore?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
16.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @16    2 months ago

Leave the old codger alone.    
Poor guy probably had a pants full at the time.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
16.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sparty On @16.1    2 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif