╌>

Discussions

Can anyone here do either one of these things?

Can anyone here do either one of these things?

By: buzz-of-the-orient  •  The Zoo  •  12 Comments  •  6 years ago

Can anyone here do either one of these things? 1. Climb a set of steps supported only by your head. 2. Spin discs with your hands and feet while supporting yourself only by your teeth....
Benefits Of DNA Testing!

Benefits Of DNA Testing!

By: dean-moriarty  •  The Zoo  •  5 Comments  •  6 years ago

With all of this talk of racism, fascism, and anti-semitism many of you are probably wondering what percent victim you are. Now DNA testing can give you the answer. Don't hesitate find out now...
The #MeToo Game!

The #MeToo Game!

Via: badfish-hd-h-u  •  The Zoo  •  3 Comments  •  6 years ago

Everyone in America is playing...  The  #MeToo  Game!   You've been sexually harassed or assaulted. You are humiliated and upset. It's time to roll the dice! The goal of the game is to...
Trump Asks Why Kavanaugh Accuser Didn’t Just Immediately Request Hush Money

Trump Asks Why Kavanaugh Accuser Didn’t Just Immediately Request Hush Money

Via: badfish-hd-h-u  •  The Zoo  •  10 Comments  •  6 years ago

WASHINGTON—Questioning the actions taken by Christine Blasey Ford in the 1980s following the alleged sexual abuse by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh while they were in high school,...
Clinton nominates Barack Obama to join his wife on Supreme Court - ensuring a liberal majority for generations

Clinton nominates Barack Obama to join his wife on Supreme Court - ensuring a liberal majority for generations

Via: badfish-hd-h-u  •  The Zoo  •  2 Comments  •  6 years ago

WASHINGTON D.C. - On Tuesday, President Hillary Rodham Clinton announced she's appointing former president Barack Obama to serve on the Supreme Court, filling the seat to be vacated by...
Application For The Job of Site Moderator

Application For The Job of Site Moderator

By: badfish  •  The Zoo  •  15 Comments  •  6 years ago

Please Answer the following Questions: 1. What is your favorite color excluding Black,White, Red and Yellow? 2. Have you ever had sex in a public place and if so where? 3. Are you...
Political Cartoons

Political Cartoons

Via: pj  •  The Zoo  •  3 Comments  •  6 years ago

Breaking News

Breaking News

By: dean-moriarty  •  The Zoo  •  15 Comments  •  7 years ago

Millions of kids are reporting being inappropriately fondled by Santa Claus. The suspected perpetrator also goes by the alias names of Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas,...
Who was/is your Monster?

Who was/is your Monster?

By: trout-giggles  •  The Zoo  •  161 Comments  •  7 years ago

I was talking to the boss the other day and we were discussing TV shows. Not quite sure where it came from, but he asked me if I had been afraid of the dark when I was a kid. I was scared of the...
Proof Obama was born in Africa!

Proof Obama was born in Africa!

Via: badfish  •  The Zoo  •  4 Comments  •  7 years ago

Venezuela, N. Korea offer asylum to oppressed NFL players

Venezuela, N. Korea offer asylum to oppressed NFL players

Via: badfish  •  The Zoo  •  8 Comments  •  7 years ago

The governments of Venezuela and North Korea came out today offering asylum to those oppressed NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem.  "We...
In Perrie's absence Badfish R.A. is in charge

In Perrie's absence Badfish R.A. is in charge

Via: badfish-ra  •  News & Politics  •  17 Comments  •  7 years ago

Please refer to the COC and behave accordingly! I don't want to have to discipline any of you!   Sincerely, HFIC
ZOO on TV

ZOO on TV

Via: coral-atlas  •  The Zoo  •  1 Comments  •  7 years ago

One of the best shows ever thus far - was praying for season two return and my prayers were answered  - watch the show and see why - it's a must to start with season one and episode by episode to...
Flashback "Election Night Triggerings" Volume I

Flashback "Election Night Triggerings" Volume I

Via: hillary-cankleroo  •  The Zoo  •  8 Comments  •  7 years ago

NSFW: Hillary Clinton Enjoying Bush

NSFW: Hillary Clinton Enjoying Bush

Via: pepe-the-frog  •  The Zoo  •  3 Comments  •  8 years ago

Joe Biden propositions 13yr old girl on video -

Joe Biden propositions 13yr old girl on video -

Via: badfish  •  News & Politics  •  24 Comments  •  8 years ago

https://vimeo.com/182783834 http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/13694-joe-biden-pedophile-do-you-wanna-know-how-horny-i-am/
You ugly MF , I'm gonna bite your face off !

You ugly MF , I'm gonna bite your face off !

Via: petey-coober  •  The Zoo  •  4 Comments  •  8 years ago

HILLARY CLINTON BUSTED IN HER WHEEL CHAIR OUT FOR A WALK WITH HER LESBIAN LOVER!

HILLARY CLINTON BUSTED IN HER WHEEL CHAIR OUT FOR A WALK WITH HER LESBIAN LOVER!

Via: release-the-kraken  •  News & Politics  •  29 Comments  •  8 years ago

If you didn't believe she was sick, you now have the proof. Soon the Main Stream Media will be forced to investigate this photo. The...
CNN: FBI Recovers Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner Sex Tape

CNN: FBI Recovers Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner Sex Tape

Via: release-the-kraken  •  The Zoo  •  23 Comments  •  8 years ago

FBI Recovers High Profile Sex Tape. (CNN) The FBI sent agents to an undisclosed location where the video was uploaded to YouTube. The video was uncovered...
Bernie Sanders To Announce His Third Party Candidacy Tonight At The DNC Convention.

Bernie Sanders To Announce His Third Party Candidacy Tonight At The DNC Convention.

Via: release-the-kraken  •  The Zoo  •  50 Comments  •  8 years ago

P HILADELPHIA  — It's Day 1 of the  Democratic National Convention  in Philadelphia  Monday and among the list of speakers to kick off the event is 2016 presidential...
Ice Cube to perform “F*ck Tha Police” at the Democratic National Convention Tomorrow Night.

Ice Cube to perform “F*ck Tha Police” at the Democratic National Convention Tomorrow Night.

Via: release-the-kraken  •  The Zoo  •  15 Comments  •  8 years ago

Ice Cube to perform “Fuck Tha Police” at the Democratic National Convention Tomorrow Night. "Democrats support what happening right now long with BLM and a bunches of dead cops." A pivotal...
New crash avoidance technology for motorcycles

New crash avoidance technology for motorcycles

Via: dean-moriarty  •  The Zoo  •  5 Comments  •  8 years ago

Amazing new technology making bikes safer. 
for Modern Man

for Modern Man

Via: community  •  The Zoo  •  2 Comments  •  8 years ago

for Modern Man (1914–1964) r.I.p. “Mentally he is on all fours... And what he fears most – God pity him – is his own image” – The Time of the Assassins “Humanity must...
FBI cuts netflix Service to Oregon Bird Sanctuary Milita

FBI cuts netflix Service to Oregon Bird Sanctuary Milita

Via: kavika  •  The Lighter Side/ Humor  •  11 Comments  •  8 years ago

FBI Cuts Netflix Service to Oregon Bird Sanctuary Militia by The Lapine · January 22, 2016 http://thelapine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/making-murderer-Sized.jpg 500w"...
Was Napoleon Dynamite based on the life of Bernie Sanders?

Was Napoleon Dynamite based on the life of Bernie Sanders?

Via: dean-moriarty  •  The Zoo  •  4 Comments  •  9 years ago

The Similarities are unmistakable.