╌>

'Treasonous' And 'Disgraceful': Numerous Republican Critics Slam Trump's Performance At Putin Summit

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  6 years ago  •  296 comments

'Treasonous' And 'Disgraceful': Numerous Republican Critics Slam Trump's Performance At Putin Summit

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

trumpstrange.jpg

President Donald Trump at a news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin after their meeting in Helsinki, July 16.  Trump refused to blame Putin for Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. (Grigory Dukor / Reuters)

President Donald Trump’s performance during a press conference after a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday left critics of all stripes howling.

Trump refused to blame Putin for Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Putin agreed with Trump on many points, and Trump’s comments drew fierce criticism from Republicans and Democrats alike.

On Fox News Business, several guests reacted by saying that Putin outmaneuvered Trump during the summit. Reaction on Varney's Fox Business show after the press conference is critical of Trump.

Guest Mark Weinberg: "Putin won. Trump missed the opportunity."

Fox Biz's Ashley Webster: "He outmaneuvered our president. I was very surprised. I thought Trump was going to push hard."

Related:

Trump Appointee Intel Chief Dan Coats Says Of Russian Cyberattacks, "We Are At A Critical Point"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Meghan McCain,  a daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), tweeted that she was “horrified” by the press conference. I don’t have anything quippy to tweet. I’m horrified - and have never been more proud of the fact that Putin hates my father so much he personally sanctioned him on Russia’s enemies list.

George W. Bush’s press secretary Ari Fleischer, who often defends Trump said: when Trump so easily and naively accepts Putin’s line about not being involved, I can understand why Ds think Putin must have the goods on him.

On Fox News, the network’s Neil Cavuto termed Trump’s performance “disgusting.”

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Trump refused to blame Putin for Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

On Fox News Business, several guests reacted by saying that Putin outmaneuvered Trump during the summit.

Reaction on Varney's Fox Business show after the press conference is critical of Trump.

Fox Biz's Ashley Webster: "He outmaneuvered our president. I was very surprised. I thought Trump was going to push hard."

zuksam
Junior Silent
3.1  zuksam  replied to  Krishna @3    6 years ago
Trump refused to blame Putin for Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

It's one thing to whine about it in the Media and use it as propaganda here at home but you can't use it to try to put Putin on the spot because the USA has been doing the same shit for decades. When it comes to interfering with other Countries Political Processes the USA makes Russia look like Amateurs.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  zuksam @3.1    6 years ago

Spin all you like, if it makes you feel better, but at the end of the day TRUMP, sided with Putin over our own intel agencies. The right wing would have been calling for impeachment hearings TODAY if Obama had done something like that. Trump proved today he is pro-russia and is clearly not putting America first. He is a traitor to the USA and he should be tried for it. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1.2  Snuffy  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.1    6 years ago

I think the Republicans would have been calling for Obama's impeachment more due to party politics than the actual press conference.  Kind of like the way that Democrats have been calling for Trump's impeachment since before he actually took the oath.  Party politics seems to be all they do these days, both sides.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Snuffy @3.1.2    6 years ago

Yea, I will give you that one. But lets be honest here.... Trump, today, literally sided with Russia over the USA.. That is the definition of treason. "Putting the interest's of an enemy nation over that of the USA". 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.4  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.3    6 years ago

When did we declare war on Russia?  Did anyone tell your Messiah

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4  Greg Jones    6 years ago

So, what exactly should have Trump have said..."Oh you better stop that now, or you'll be really, really sorry", as Obama did? What good would have come from harsh words. He's just seeing what he can get out of Putin. Plenty of time for Trump to get tough. Then people will say he's a warmonger. Eye Roll

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1  Fireryone  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago
He's just seeing what he can get out of Putin. Plenty of time for Trump to get tough.

No he isn't.  He sided with putin over his own intelligence agencies.  Treasonous bastard!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Fireryone @4.1    6 years ago

What intelligence agencies. The same ones who told Bush that Iraq had WMD's. The same ones who worked with the Obama administration to dig up dirt on candidate Trump

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.1    6 years ago

You might want to go back and have another look see on that. The intelligence agencies didn't tell Bush Iraq had WMD's. That was something Cheney put in his head and other people "sexed" up the intelligence to make it look good

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.3  tomwcraig  replied to  Fireryone @4.1    6 years ago
He sided with putin over his own intelligence agencies

So?  The intelligence agencies have been wrong before, and have been more interested in protecting their turf than in protecting America, remember 9/11?  That was what is termed a "clusterfuck"; because the intelligence agencies refused to communicate with each other, and NONE of their heads rolled when the 9/11 Commission's report was published.  Frankly, if you are putting your agency over America, you don't deserve to have leadership of that agency anymore.  From what I have heard through various reports through the years, the communication situation between agencies has barely gotten better than back on Sept 10, 2001.  Remember, Putin also offered access to information that Russia has to Mueller, particularly regarding Bill Browder and US intelligence agencies sending $400 million to the Clintons.  So why can't Mueller go look at that information and then afterwards we can determine whether our intelligence agencies are actually loyal or more interested in protecting their turf again.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.3    6 years ago
So?  The intelligence agencies have been wrong before,

So? Is that a reason to turn your back on the USA? You seem to be missing something...the ONLY person saying that Russia didn't attack us is TRUMP. Are you seriously going with, "Everyone else is wrong, trump is right"? From the guy that lies over 80% of the time and has more ties to Russia than Carter has pills? REALLY???!!!! 

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.1.5  PJ  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.4    6 years ago

It's baffling and disturbing.  I am ready to throw my hands up and disown the lot of them.  I'm not sure how anyone can chant "Make America Great Again" while simultaneously refusing to believe Americans and siding with Russia.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.6  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.1    6 years ago

You didn't know we have intel agencies in the USA? Really? 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.3    6 years ago
The intelligence agencies have been wrong before

When coming up for an excuse for war the intelligence agencies were indeed pressured into saying "We think Iraq has weapons of mass destruction". In this case it's not a matter of saying "We think Russia attacked us" it is "Russia did attack us, we have the evidence, we followed the trail and it led straight to Putin" and anyone doubting that conclusion is either such a worthless partisan they're willing to side with an enemy foreign government rather than side with America and their liberal and progressives neighbors, or they're complicit in the attempt to cover it up.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.8  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.7    6 years ago

They don't care DP, they will use any excuse at this point to defend Traitor Trump. They keep moving the goal posts back further and further. No shit, if trump resigned, flew to Russia and sought asylum all in the same day, the right would just say, "well, he is trying to strengthen the bonds between Russia and the USA, so he is moving there to do that full time!!!". The people are so delusional it's scary. 

The only thing missing from this meeting was trump walking out with Putin's cum splattered all over his face. Trump has literally just told Putin, "No matter what you do, no matter what we CATCH you doing, I will just deny it, and my base will always believe me!!!!". 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.9  Fireryone  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.1    6 years ago

The FBI that Bush snowed with fictional documents and the one that is investigating the russian attack on our election.

Get the facts straight.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.10  Fireryone  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.3    6 years ago

Trump commits treason and your response is So?  Wow!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.12  MrFrost  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.3    6 years ago
So?  The intelligence agencies have been wrong before

Hey, remember when trump lied about the size of his inauguration crowds, (or any number of a 1000 other things), well, if he lied once, he lies every time, so we cannot ever believe anything he ever says again. Right? I mean that's the logic you are using here. 

lib50
Professor Silent
4.1.13  lib50  replied to  PJ @4.1.5    6 years ago
"Make America Great Again" while simultaneously refusing to believe Americans and siding with Russia.

It's not MAGA, its MRGA, which reminds me of mrsa, that deadly bacteria.  Trump is Making Russia Great Again.  Damn traitor, right in front of the world. He looked like a spineless coward - Putin's poodle, who just got his new orders which he dutifully carried out.  It was such a humiliating display of weakness, he shamed this country.

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.1.14  PJ  replied to  lib50 @4.1.13    6 years ago

I was watching when they came out to give their remarks and Mr. Trump did look a little shell shocked.   Something happened behind those closed doors.

It felt like it was Putin's press conference and Mr. Trump was the submissive guest.   Weird dynamics happening.  

I spoke with my father this evening and he was so angry watching Mr. Trump's performance.  He felt Mr. Trump shamed America today.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.15  MrFrost  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.3    6 years ago
$400 million to the Clintons.

1ifvg5.jpg

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.16  tomwcraig  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.4    6 years ago

We only really have Crowdstrike's and the intelligence community's word that the Russians hacked the DNC server.  We KNOW the CIA is capable of hacking a computer and making it look like the Russians did it.  All you need is a little common sense to realize that.  Our spy agencies have been trying to hack just about every foreign computer network in order to "protect" American interests by gaining intel.  That means looking like someone who would be using the system, through spoofing the MAC address and IP address of a potential user as well as inserting sniffer packets and virus code (usually worms) in the native language of the system's location and main admins.  Wikileaks published items that point to this being some of the tactics used by the CIA in 2017.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.17  tomwcraig  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.10    6 years ago

Where has he given aid and comfort to an enemy?  We are not at war with Russia, so therefore Trump cannot commit treason.  He hasn't betrayed the country; because he hasn't given away money, supplies, or anything else without requiring something in return; unlike Obama did with Iran.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.18  tomwcraig  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.7    6 years ago

Where is that evidence?  We have people saying it, we have indictments (which as the saying goes "You can indict a ham sandwich."), but no one has shown any actual evidence of it.  Crowdstrike is the only group that saw a hacked computer hard drive and never turned it over to the government.  So, please show me the evidence.  Everyone knows that foreign governments are always trying to hack our systems; because we are always trying to hack their systems.  But, what was the evidence that the so-called Russian hacking of our election was actually carried out by the Russians?  Where are the IP addresses, the packet headers, etc?

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Ender  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.16    6 years ago

So you are saying that instead of Russian hackers it was our own CIA that breached the DNC and gave all their information to wikileaks?

You would believe that our government would attack the DNC and not the RNC while believing Russia innocent.

I don't trust our government on certain things but you are making it sound that there were pieces in place to make trump president, by our own government instead of a foreign one.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.20  tomwcraig  replied to  Ender @4.1.19    6 years ago

Nope, I am saying that we have the capability of creating a False Flag attack.  And, if you bothered to read everything regarding the "election meddling by Russia" it actually did not affect any of the votes that were cast.  In other words, it did not affect the elections at all despite these alleged efforts.  So, in reality, we have knowledge that the Russians have tried to influence our elections because WE HAVE DONE SO ELSEWHERE (Remember Obama's meddling in Israel's last election?), we have a source that claims that the Russians did so (Intelligence community and Crowdstrike), we have the capability of creating Russian hacking code (We have hacked their computers as well); but we have not seen the actual evidence that would prove it.  I will ask you, have you seen the packet headers for the Russian hacking code or the IP addresses of the hacking origin points?

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.21  Ender  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.20    6 years ago

I beg to differ. It could change the way people vote when they are inundated with propaganda. Some people are very gullible. When people keep getting facebook posts, tweets, fake blog posts, some believe them. It definitely could sway a persons vote.

And you still basically say you doubt who hacked the DNC. They contacted the FBI. You are basically saying we can't blame Russia because it could have been the DNC themselves or our own government that hacked them, then gave the information to wikileaks.

Look, I am in no way going to deny some of the crap our government does. We are not innocent. Yet either way, what is being said is that it helped trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.22  Trout Giggles  replied to    6 years ago

It was NUKES! Don't you remember?

"Mushroom clouds"...."yellow cake"..."aluminum tubes"

JEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you;re not that thick! Everybody knew Saddam had chemical weapons because he gassed his own people. But Bush led us to Iraq because of NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.25  MrFrost  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.20    6 years ago

Cab you prove ANY of your conspiracy theory? It seems to me you are making some incredibly wild conspiracy theories just to defend Russia. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.26  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @4.1.23    6 years ago

No, it's not disputed Norman...lol

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.28  tomwcraig  replied to  Ender @4.1.21    6 years ago

You ignored something that was reported early on.  And, that was the Russians in the original indictment (13 Russians and entities) actually were trying to create chaos by posing as supporters of both sides depending on which side they were targeting at the time.  This was particularly true of the Facebook posts.  So, really, what the evidence shows is that the Facebook Russians were playing both sides against the middle.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.30  tomwcraig  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.25    6 years ago

Since we are not being given the evidence, can you prove that it is not a possibility?

owlsview677
Freshman Silent
4.1.31  owlsview677  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.22    6 years ago
But Bush led us to Iraq because of NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush listened to U.S. intelligence services and has been lambasted for it ever since. Now the left wants another Republican President to listen to the same people who at the very least have proven themselves to be inept and unreliable.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
4.1.32  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to    6 years ago
No it was weapons of mass destruction and terrorist the media called foreign fighters187 violations of UN sanctions.It was media that took one line of a report and made that the focus.

That is such a blatantly ridiculous attempt to rewrite history and whitewash the Bush Catastrophe that I bet you couldn't even stop laughing as you wrote it. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.33  seeder  Krishna  replied to  NORMAN-D @4.1.23    6 years ago
There is every bit as much photographic evidence to support that story, as there is to dispute it.

Link?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.34  MrFrost  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.1.24    6 years ago
Couple that with the fact that nobody really cares about the size of the inaugaration crowd

Trump seemed to care about it quite a bit, given that he lied about it....for months on end. 

Junior Participates
4.1.35  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.28    6 years ago
And, that was the Russians in the original indictment (13 Russians and entities) actually were trying to create chaos by posing as supporters of both sides depending on which side they were targeting at the time.

And that in no way alters the fact that the Russians were doing that to give Scumbag a boost and bring Clinton down.  

Junior Participates
4.1.36  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.34    6 years ago

He continues to lie about it whenever the subject comes up.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.38  bugsy  replied to  Fireryone @4.1    6 years ago
He sided with putin over his own intelligence agencies.

The President has since clarified his comments, saying he misspoke, and that he does know that Russia meddled in our election and he has the utmost respect for the intelligence community.

Do you accept the clarification, or are you going to show your hypocrisy?

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.39  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @4.1.38    6 years ago

An addition to 4.1.38

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.40  Fireryone  replied to  bugsy @4.1.38    6 years ago
Do you accept the clarification, or are you going to show your hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy?

No I do not buy his bullshit story.  He is owned by Putin and his disastrous press conference said all I need to know about where his priorities lie.  

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.41  Fireryone  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.16    6 years ago
We only really have Crowdstrike's and the intelligence community's word that the Russians hacked the DNC server.

You're ignoring the indictments. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.42  bugsy  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.40    6 years ago
No I do not buy his bullshit story.

Of course you don't. Your blindness to your partisanship equals your hatred of someone that is not named Hillary.

The difference is, we really don't know what Obama meant when he said he would have more flexibility after the election. Was it that he would look the other way when Russia invaded Crimea? Was it when Russia backed Assad and Obama would not intervene? Did it have to do with missile defense? Who knows? Liberal minds have no interest, but Trump? Oh God, the world is ending, it's been ending since November 2016, it will continue to end....but wait...it's not ending.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.43  Fireryone  replied to  bugsy @4.1.42    6 years ago
Of course you don't. Your blindness to your partisanship equals your hatred of someone that is not named Hillary.

You made a huge error in your assumption.  It's not partisanship that makes me hate trump, it is him who caused me to hate him.  He lies all the time and his disgusting behavior toward Ivanka is reason enough, but there's a lot more.

Has nothing at all to do with his party. 

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.44  tomwcraig  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.41    6 years ago

Do you even understand what goes on to get an indictment?  It’s about the same as a liability claim for wrongful death:  you only have to prove that there is a possibility that the person you are accusing might have done what you are accusing them of doing.  You do not have to prove they actually did it.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.45  bugsy  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.43    6 years ago

Nope...I've seen your posts. You hate Trump simply because he is not named Hillary.

Just a question....Did you post as firey redhead on NV. Just curious.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.46  Fireryone  replied to  bugsy @4.1.45    6 years ago

I hate trump because I have always hated him.  I don't think you can point to any post of mine that would indicate otherwise.  Yes, I would have preferred Hillary, because her views match my own, but that doesn't mean I only voted for her because she is a Dem.  She was the most qualified between the two major candidates.

Yes, It was me on NV. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.47  Fireryone  replied to  tomwcraig @4.1.44    6 years ago
Do you even understand what goes on to get an indictment?

Cut with the condescending crap.  I am highly educated and yes, I know what is needed to get an indictment.  The indictment document in this case reveals a lot about how the hacking occurred which is why I brought it up. 

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.48  lennylynx  replied to  bugsy @4.1.45    6 years ago

Feisty

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.1.49  KDMichigan  replied to  bugsy @4.1.45    6 years ago
Just a question....Did you post as firey redhead on NV. Just curious.

If it is she would fit right in. She could only talk about other people.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.50  Fireryone  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.49    6 years ago
firey redhead on NV

No I'm not firey {sic} redhead I have the same name here that I had on NV, same avatar pic also.  I should be very recognizable if you knew me at all on NV. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.51  Trout Giggles  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.49    6 years ago

Fieryone was the nice Butt Head Admin. She was nice to you guys, anyway

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.52  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.51    6 years ago
She was nice to you guys, anyway

yea, but us poor bitches were singled out

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
4.1.53  tomwcraig  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.47    6 years ago

Are you that insecure, since you are accusing me of being condescending?  Educated people can lack understanding of the basic workings of our legal system.  In Grand Juries, it is actually almost unheard of for them to get anything but one side of the story and that story being what sheds the worst light on what might have happened; which is why a ham sandwich can be indicted.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2  Ender  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago
what exactly should have Trump have said

He didn't have to say anything. He also didn't have to meet with him.

Just like his meeting with little Kim, this meeting looked like trump kissing their ass and getting nothing.

He has made us look weak to these countries and idiots to the rest of the world.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Ender @4.2    6 years ago
He has made us look weak to these countries and idiots to the rest of the world.

Right. 

And when Obama bowed to foreign leaders he was being diplomatic. Right?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.2.2  lady in black  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.1    6 years ago

More whataboutism.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.1    6 years ago

LOOK, SQUIRREL ------------------------------->

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.1    6 years ago
And when Obama bowed to foreign leaders he was being diplomatic.

You did know that bowing is a form of greeting in some parts of the world, right? 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.5  KDMichigan  replied to  lady in black @4.2.2    6 years ago
More whataboutism.

Yeah because if you point out hypocrisy its called whataboutism. 

I think all the snowflakes still crying is awesome.

Crybabies need to keep it up it's going to really help that Blue wave in November. /sarc

Seems to me that the snowflakes are the kings of whataboutism. They make up a false scenario and then all there other crybabies get to get their panties all worked up about it.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.2.6  Ender  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.4    6 years ago

Ha. I guess to some Bush giving a kiss to Saudi leader is better.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.7  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.3    6 years ago
LOOK, SQUIRREL ------------------------------->

Oh how cute. 

Are you looking for attention buddy?

I can play with ya for a little bit if ya want.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.7    6 years ago

It is cute isn't it...Please feel free to play with the squirrel any time...LOL

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.9  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.8    6 years ago

deleted

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.10  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.9    6 years ago

Removed for context

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.11  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.10    6 years ago

deleted

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.12  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.11    6 years ago

Removed for context

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.13  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.12    6 years ago

deleted

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.2.14  lady in black  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.5    6 years ago

So you think it's great that rump praises putin.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.15  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.13    6 years ago

Those are certainly some very childish comments. I would have expected that you could do a bit better than that...

As far as I know I haven't ever made comments about my persona to try to get attention on a anonymous chat board so don't fucking speak like you know me. 

Oh sure you do that attention grabbing comment  quite often. To bad it doesn't work and little attention is paid to your comments.....LMAO..

Cheers and carry on.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.16  Fireryone  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.1    6 years ago

ridiculous deflection. Obama isn't the topic.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.17  Fireryone  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.5    6 years ago
I think all the snowflakes still crying is awesome.

I think it's awesome you support a treasonous potus./S

Just appalling.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.18  KDMichigan  replied to  lady in black @4.2.14    6 years ago

who?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.19  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.15    6 years ago
Those are certainly some very childish comments.

Well look who I was talking to.....LOL 

I'm done for the night.

Thinking about a new Avatar and name so I can be a cool online warrior.

Have any tips? I know its easy to be a snowflake. Just cry about Trump and say rump a lot.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.20  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.19    6 years ago
Well look who I was talking to.....LOL 

Yes, an adult. Probably the first time that you've done that in a while. 

I'm done for the night.

Good idea, time to regroup since your comments have been a complete failure thus far.

Yup, I think that you should as well. Your current avatar/screen name isn't very impressive. 

Have any tips? I know its easy to be a snowflake. Just cry about Trump and say rump a lot.

That's some projection there KD...I guess that's all you got. Sad, but you keep trying, soon you'll be able to have a conversation without making ridiculous comments....

Cheers and study hard, you can do it.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.21  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.20    6 years ago
Your current avatar/screen name isn't very impressive.

Well guess what I hate to break it to you but having a impressive avatar/screenname might impress the simple minded but that doesn't mean you have any substance.

Yes, an adult. Probably the first time that you've done that in a while.

There you go making assumptions again. Just can't help yourself can you. 

Good idea, time to regroup since your comments have been a complete failure thus far.

If only I could get some people to like my comments no matter how ridiculously stupid they are then I could be a cool keyboard warrior ...LOL

That's some projection there KD.

Not much into projection but it isn't hard to observe. 

Now you have a good night and be sure to get the last word.

Bless your heart.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.23  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.21    6 years ago
Well guess what I hate to break it to you but having a impressive avatar/screenname might impress the simple minded but that doesn't mean you have any substance.

Well then your avatar/screen name impresses the simple minded. 

There you go making assumptions again. Just can't help yourself can you. 

No assumption, from the lack of depth of your comments it very obvious that you've not had much commentary with adults. 

If only I could get some people to like my comments no matter how ridiculously stupid they are then I could be a cool keyboard warrior ...LOL

You are a cool keyboard warrior, so you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams...

Not much into projection but it isn't hard to observe. 

Your right about that. Just glancing at your comments is very telling when it comes to projection.

Now you have a good night and be sure to get the last word.

Thank you, I always have a good night. 

Bless your heart.

You should concern yourself with your heart, not mine....

Carry on

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.25  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @4.2.23    6 years ago
Well then your avatar/screen name impresses the simple minded.

I guess I'll just have to take your word for it....LOL

Deleted

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.26  seeder  Krishna  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.19    6 years ago

Have any tips? 

How about this one? (Although I was thinking of using it myself actually...):

trump-baby-blimp.jpg

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.27  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @4.2.26    6 years ago

Oh please no....I am so sick of seeing Trump I could puke. Try using something that means something intelligent looking.

Junior Participates
4.2.29  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Fireryone @4.2.16    6 years ago
Obama isn't the topic.

He is if the desperate have to use anything to throw dust up in our eyes. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.30  Fireryone  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.22    6 years ago
And we’re supposed to care about that for some reason because somebody just made up some shit because they don’t like trump, give me a fucking break.

What ever. I don't give a crap what you believe. The facts are the facts.  Trump is not likeable.  He is a jack ass bafoon...no one needs to make that up, we see it plainly every day he opens his mouth or tweets.

The guy is a disaster.  Hell, I'd be happy with Bush over this jerk. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.31  Fireryone  replied to  NORMAN-D @4.2.28    6 years ago
Bowing is subservient to American power politics. Obama did it all the time, and it eroded his authority.

Obama did the same thing other Presidents have done to greet leaders.  He followed custom.  

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.32  Fireryone  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.1    6 years ago

You don't see a difference between bowing and treason? Its simple, a bow is a courtesy and has been a custom followed by many presidents.  Trump aligned himself with Putin against the US, that's treason.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.34  Fireryone  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.33    6 years ago
Trump has been successful because of his douche bag New Yorker personality.

He hasn't accomplished a damn thing other than the tax cut that benefits very few. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.35  Fireryone  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.33    6 years ago
So now he is just a political punching bag for the mental disturbed left.

Look, I do not make rude blanket stereotypical assumptions about conservatives as a group.  Cut it out in response to me, or you will get no response from me.  I'm sick of the name calling and hatred flung between individuals peons like us.  We are not enemies. 

Trump is hated because he is a hateful bigot. Not because he's a republican. 

lib50
Professor Silent
4.2.38  lib50  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.37    6 years ago

My goodness, shining turds is dirty business.   More on you than the turd itself after a while.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.2.40  Fireryone  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.37    6 years ago
The consensus is he’s done more than any other president in his short period of time in office.

Yea, he tells you that all the time.  It's as delusional as his huge inauguration crowd.  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
4.3  A. Macarthur  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago

So, what exactly should have Trump have said..."Oh you better stop that now, or you'll be really, really sorry", as Obama did? What good would have come from harsh words. He's just seeing what he can get out of Putin. Plenty of time for Trump to get tough. Then people will say he's a warmonger. 

Pay attention, Greg!

download.jpg

YOU NEED TO STOP GETTING YOUR EDUCATION FROM FOX.

Read the executive order by the Obama administration imposing sanctions against Russia

The Obama administration announced a set of measures on Thursday to punish Russia for meddling in the U.S. election. This is the executive order released by the White House.   Obama administration announces measures to punish Russia for 2016 election interference

russia/2259/

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  A. Macarthur @4.3    6 years ago

Obama threw Russian diplomats out of the country, too, didn't he?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.3.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.1    6 years ago

And Trump didn’t let those sanctions expire he extended them. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
4.3.3  A. Macarthur  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.3.2    6 years ago

Trump administration delays new sanctions on Russia

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has delayed imposing additional sanctions on Russia and is unlikely to approve them unless Moscow carries out a new cyber attack or some other provocation, a senior administration official said on Monday.

It's No Coincidence These Russian Sanctions Took a Year to Show Up

Just enough time for the oligarchs to move their assets around.

In other words, the targets of the sanctions had ample opportunity to bunker their assets against any action taken by this administration. Iran-Contra obsessives refer to this as The Meese Gambit—named after Edwin Meese, Ronald Reagan’s attorney-general, who didn’t blow the whistle on that scandal until he’d given the various miscreants time to get the burn bags full and the shredders operating at top volume. You will have to forgive me if I don’t give the administration* the benefit of the doubt on this one.

When will the ass-kissers of their Great White Hope, Jess Willard Trump, stop justifying the treasonous actions of their beloved BIGOT-IN-CHIEF?

It's clear to me, that there is no rational basis for supporting an incompetent, lying traitor … Trump hates the same people his base hates … IMO … that is it and that is all!

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.3.4  Fireryone  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.1    6 years ago
Obama threw Russian diplomats out of the country, too, didn't he?

He did.  

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5  Fireryone    6 years ago

This press conference should make it abundantly clear that trump is not acting as our potus, but he is acting in concert with putin.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Fireryone @5    6 years ago

How absurd. Face Palm

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  lady in black  replied to  Greg Jones @5.1    6 years ago

So, here’s the takeaway from the last two days:

1. The EU is our enemy.
  2. The former KGB agent dictator of Russia is more trustworthy than our intelligence agencies.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  lady in black @5.1.1    6 years ago

Well, according to trump, that's true. 

And now a russian spy has been arrested? Trump will likely just say, "they aren't a spy, they are trying to help us!!!!!". 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5.1.3  Fireryone  replied to  Greg Jones @5.1    6 years ago

It's absurd that you still support douchenozzle.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.2    6 years ago
And now a russian spy has been arrested? Trump will likely just say, "they aren't a spy, they are trying to help us!!!!!".

Well at least this one wasn't a member of his cabinet!!!

Junior Participates
5.1.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @5.1    6 years ago
How absurd.

And yet it's so patently clear and true now since that disgraceful, cowardly and abject performance at the press conference.  Yesterday, Scumbag finally dropped any pretense of being on the side of his own country.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Fireryone @5    6 years ago

Totally agree. Only those who wish to remain blind and deaf to the truth will approve.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5.2.1  Fireryone  replied to  Raven Wing @5.2    6 years ago

It is really shocking to me that we have any "real" Americans that can still defend this moron traitor.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.2.2  arkpdx  replied to  Fireryone @5.2.1    6 years ago
can still defend this moron traitor.

He has not been treasonous to any liberal. 

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
5.2.3  DocPhil  replied to  Raven Wing @5.2    6 years ago

It's actually time to start calling it as it really is......Trump is at best in Putin's hands because he's being blackmailed by the Russian leader for some amazingly asshole type of behavior, or at worst, Trump is a traitor to the United States and is actively working for the Russian government. Either way, the man committed high crimes and misdemeanors by colluding with a foreign enemy today. That, in itself, is a cause for impeachment. Those Americans that are still supporting this POS, whether in congress or the public at large, are aiding and abetting the takeover of our American way by an enemy government. 

NO MATTER WHAT WE DO.....VOTE BLUE! It is the only way to get this presidential poison out of the White House.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  arkpdx @5.2.2    6 years ago

Signed, 

A pro-russia trump supporter.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.2.5  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  arkpdx @5.2.2    6 years ago

Excuse me? I know you don't mean what you wrote here. Liberal, conservative or, standing in the middle, what Trump did today is nothing more than treason in any TRUE Americans eyes, if you can't see that then I feel sorry for ya.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @5.2.6    6 years ago
Only problem is the Dems proved that they really didn’t know  what a true American was anyway after they voted for obummer the most anti-American prez in history.

DEFLECTION!!!!

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
5.2.9  lennylynx  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @5.2.8    6 years ago

Barack Obama is the perfect embodiment of the American dream.  He rose from humble upbringings and a troubled, fatherless youth, to become President of the United States.  His is an incredible American success story.  President Obama is a great American whose greatness will only increase with time.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.11  Ozzwald  replied to  lennylynx @5.2.9    6 years ago

DFTT

lib50
Professor Silent
5.2.12  lib50  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @5.2.8    6 years ago
Yep that’s the reality Obama was not an American in any real way.

Jaysus,  you really can't quit Obama can you?  All the Obama in the world won't change the FACT Trump just prostrated himself in front of the world to Putin,  made America WEAKER and more pathetic.  Did you know Putin and his buds were celebrating after that public humiliation of Trump and the USA?  Lets get down to it, do you support Trump/Putin/Russia, or the USA?  Pick a side, they are on opposite sides now.  What is it republicans like to say?  You are either with US, patriotic Americans and the USA, or with Putin and his poodle Trump and Russia.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.2.13  MrFrost  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @5.2.8    6 years ago

In  Internet slang , a  troll  ( / t r l ,   t r ɒ l / ) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the  Internet  to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, [1]   extraneous , or  off-topic  messages in an  online community (such as a  newsgroup forum chat room , or blog) with the  intent of provoking  readers into displaying  emotional  responses [2]  and normalizing tangential discussion, [3]  whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5.2.15  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @5.2.8    6 years ago

I would really appreciate it if you would stop being a jackass every five minutes.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.2.16  Raven Wing  replied to  arkpdx @5.2.2    6 years ago
He has not been treasonous to any liberal

Not only has he been treasonous to every liberal, but, to every conservative and to America as well. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.2.17  Raven Wing  replied to  Fireryone @5.2.1    6 years ago
It is really shocking to me that we have any "real" Americans that can still defend this moron traitor.

There aren't. The only ones who are still adamantly defending Trump at this point are those who put party before country. And those are not 'real' Americans, just AINO's.

Junior Participates
5.2.18  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @5.2.10    6 years ago
So a person with a complete utter ConMan façade that you fell for hook line and sinker whose policies were antithetical to anything of American values, yeah I think you’re seriously confused.

That is the exact description of a Trumpster.  

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5.2.20  Fireryone  replied to  arkpdx @5.2.2    6 years ago

WTF?  He's been treasonous to all Americans. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5.2.21  Fireryone  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2.7    6 years ago

and a huge lie.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5.2.22  Fireryone  replied to  Raven Wing @5.2.17    6 years ago
And those are not 'real' Americans, just AINO's.

It's a good acronym. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
6  Skrekk    6 years ago

Trump let his inner puppet shine today.     If anyone still doubts that our country is being run by a Russian mole then you're not paying attention.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  Tessylo  replied to  Skrekk @6    6 years ago

Donald Rump has some  tramp stamps:

I'm little Putin's cockholster 

AND

donnie loves vlad 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Skrekk @6    6 years ago
Trump let his inner puppet shine today.

I'm almost amazed Putin didn't mockingly use his hand as a puppet after Trumps obeisance to him and say out of the corner of his mouth "I couldn't have said it better myself!"...

I was waiting for him to pull out a dog treat and throw it in the air over Trumps head and then tell him to lie down and roll over. It was embarrassing for our nation.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.2    6 years ago
It was embarrassing for our nation.

Indeed, and even the GOP is outraged. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @6.2.2    6 years ago
GOP is not outraged

Hmmmm....

Meghan McCain,  a daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), tweeted that she was “horrified” by the press conference. I don’t have anything quippy to tweet. I’m horrified - and have never been more proud of the fact that Putin hates my father so much he personally sanctioned him on Russia’s enemies list.

George W. Bush’s press secretary Ari Fleischer, who often defends Trump said: when Trump so easily and naively accepts Putin’s line about not being involved, I can understand why Ds think Putin must have the goods on him.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.4  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.2.3    6 years ago
GOP is not outraged

Hmmmm....

On Fox News, the network’s Neil Cavuto termed Trump’s performance “disgusting.”

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.5  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.2.4    6 years ago
GOP is not outraged

Hmmmm....

On Fox News Business, several guests reacted by saying that Putin outmaneuvered Trump during the summit.

Reaction on Varney's Fox Business show after the press conference is critical of Trump.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.6  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.2.5    6 years ago
GOP is not outraged

Hmmmm....

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.7  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @6.2.2    6 years ago

GOP is not outraged.

?????

Paul Ryan: “The President Must Appreciate That Russia Is Not Our Ally”

It seems Trump’s shocking performance in Helsinki was beyond the pale for Ryan. 

House Speaker Paul Ryan has issued a statement slamming  President Donald Trump ’s refusal to admit that Moscow interfered in the 2016 election during his press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, on Monday.

“There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world,” Ryan said in a statement. “The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally.”

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.2.8  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @6.2.7    6 years ago

Heck, even Fox News still can't catch their breath over Trumps obvious defection to Russia. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
6.2.9  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Raven Wing @6.2.8    6 years ago

LOL too true, I even have a little video of FAUX Noise today,

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @6.2.7    6 years ago

Also, Tom Cotton and John Boozeman of Arkansas called out trump as did Newt Gringrich

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.12  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @6.2.11    6 years ago
You and I have NO IDEA what was discussed behind closed doors. YOU....grasp the red meat :15 second sound bite. Conveniently making headlines....while, reality remains unknown.

That's just sad Norman. All you can do is cling to lame excuses and hope some conspiracy existed. Your Trumpworld is in tatters and you can't look. 

Junior Participates
6.2.16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  NORMAN-D @6.2.11    6 years ago
No it's not.

Your blind loyalty to Scumbag is almost touching but certainly sad. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
6.2.17  Fireryone  replied to  NORMAN-D @6.2.11    6 years ago
'Speak softly, but carry a big stick'......As opposed to paying for favorable headlines.

That isn't what Trump was doing. When are you going to get it that he doesn't know what he is doing and/or he is concerned for himself and not the US. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7  MrFrost    6 years ago

And tomorrow trump will say, "The talks went very well, you know, better than any other talks in, I think, the history of the universe....". 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    6 years ago

People here are underplaying the gravity of the situation. 

Even Newt Gingrich , who is an eternal bootlicker for Trump,  described today's events as the biggest mistake of Trump's presidency. 

Things are poised to take a turn for the worse as Mueller gets ready to indict Trump associates in the Russia probe. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
8.1  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @8    6 years ago
Things are poised to take a turn for the worse as Mueller gets ready to indict Trump associates in the Russia probe.

Hold your breath and wait for it.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @8.1    6 years ago
Hold your breath and wait for it.

Why not? The right held their breath, (and still are, actually), for almost 5 YEARS over benghazi... 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
8.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.1    6 years ago
More whataboutism.

LMFAOAY 

You liked her comment that she made to me then you come down here and do the same thing she accused me of.

deleted

laughing dude

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.1    6 years ago
Why not? The right held their breath, (and still are, actually), for almost 5 YEARS over benghazi...

And, they got D-rain B-amage.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    6 years ago

Remember when the right wing said that Obama was Putin's puppet? LMAO!!!!!!!! Wow, trump is all but taking it in the ass for the entire world to see. What a total and complete waste of orange skin this pathetic piece of shit trump is. 

Ender
Professor Principal
9.1  Ender  replied to  MrFrost @9    6 years ago

Almost all of the projection from the right wing has turned out to be what themselves have been doing all along.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
9.2  lennylynx  replied to  MrFrost @9    6 years ago

They also constantly claimed that Obama is a narcissist, stupid, acts like a dictator, arrogant...The list goes on and on of the foolish claims they made about Obama's character, while Trump OBVIOUSLY has these negative characteristics IN SPADES.  Their hypocrisy is off the charts.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
10  MrFrost    6 years ago

Just remember.... 191 criminal charges from Mueller....so far. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
11  Studiusbagus    6 years ago

Hahahaha!!  The righties are spinning their asses off!  Trump fucked up royal!

They impeached Clinton for getting a blow job behind closed doors....they support the guy that just GAVE a blow job to Putin.

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.1  devangelical  replied to  Studiusbagus @11    6 years ago

That's the kind of bowing to a foreign leader his supporters like best. Talk about an apology tour.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13  MrFrost    6 years ago

Even Newt Gingrich is calling trump out...

President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
13.1  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @13    6 years ago
It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.

Trump can't correct anything. He is psychologically impaired. If anything he will double down and things will get a lot worse. He has to leave, voluntarily or forced out by the law or congress. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @13.1    6 years ago
If anything he will double down

That's exactly what he will do. I got a donut that says he will

MrFrost
Professor Expert
15  MrFrost    6 years ago

If trump was willing to slam his own country in front of the entire world, can you imagine what he had to say behind closed doors with Putin? Wow. 

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1  Ender  replied to  MrFrost @15    6 years ago

They are supposed to represent all of us. These closed door meetings and off the record conversations should be illegal.

Funny that we don't have a right to know. It is bullshit. We are not a society led by a dictator. These conversations concern all of us, we should demand disclosure. No more behind the scenes talks.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
15.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Ender @15.1    6 years ago
Funny that we don't have a right to know. It is bullshit.

Exactly, and we pay that idiots wages. I think he has forgotten who he works for. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
15.1.2  Fireryone  replied to  Ender @15.1    6 years ago

It should never have happened. I agree with you it must not happen again. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
15.2  Ozzwald  replied to  MrFrost @15    6 years ago
If trump was willing to slam his own country in front of the entire world, can you imagine what he had to say behind closed doors with Putin?

I'm sure he provided Putin with a full security briefing.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
16  MrFrost    6 years ago

Putin said that Russia has never interfered with the internal affairs of the USA.... Hey Vlad? 

The Justice Department just charged a Russian national with trying to infiltrate the NRA

Now what was that you were saying, asshole? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
16.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @16    6 years ago

It isn't, and never has been, illegal for a foreigner to join the NRA.

Infiltrate?

joining is infiltrating?

Come on, that is just a sensational headline by VOX--LMFAO!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
17  MrFrost    6 years ago

IMG_20180716_172909.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
17.1  JBB  replied to  MrFrost @17    6 years ago

Sometimes pictures really do adequately convey a thousand word treatise. We should all be ashamed. ..

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
17.2  A. Macarthur  replied to  MrFrost @17    6 years ago

Even Fox News has called out Trump for today's act of treason.

Trump's support sees him as its "GREAT WHITE HOPE," and, AS LONG AS HE HATES THE SAME PEOPLE THEY HATE and lets that be known via his numerous iterations… he can kiss Putin's ass, even if he shoves it up theirs!

Krishna
Professor Expert
18  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

GOP is not outraged

?????

Key House Republican says 'Russia attacked this country in 2016'

Outgoing South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy took Russia to task over alleged interference in the 2016 US elections and suggested President Donald Trump ask Russia to extradite its recently indicted nationals.

"Russia attacked this country in 2016," Gowdy, the chairman of the influential House Oversight Committee,  said  Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation."

freepress
Freshman Silent
19  freepress    6 years ago

Trump is a fool. He has had an army of high priced elite attorneys for years and years. He is not a negotiator, he has other people do it for him. He is absolutely clueless.

Anytime he gets in over his head and makes bad decisions he files for bankruptcy, throws the blame elsewhere, or litigates it to death in order to claim a false victory when it all boils down to failure without impunity for a wealthy person handed their wealth from the get go.

Trump doesn't feel anything for this country, he only feels for his own wallet and he won't even release his tax returns to prove all his outrageous claims about his wealth.

Trump voters got played by a sociopathic grifter in order to profit off the Presidency for himself and his family. He could care less about the plight of Americans other than to use them as a hollow talking point.

Trump is the globalist cozying up to dictators just so he can expand his hotel and golf course global empire. He just threw America under the bus in the salivating to open a Trump hotel in Russia, the same with NK.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
20  Tacos!    6 years ago
'Treasonous' And 'Disgraceful'

Treasonous? This is why it's so hard to talk about issues these days. I don't agree with pretty much anything I heard from the president on Monday, but calling him treasonous is stupid and shuts down discussion. This is how it works with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Plenty of conservatives and independents don't like Trump's behavior or disagree with something he's saying or doing, but then the Left goes way overboard. They exaggerate (or outright lie) about the things he says, calling him a traitor or Hitler, and the rest of us are then put in the position of defending him.

I would say he looked weak and foolish in his presser with Putin, but "treason" has a specific definition and nothing he did in Russia qualifies.

Trump ‘treason’ in Helsinki? It doesn’t hold up.

Junior Participates
20.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tacos! @20    6 years ago
I would say he looked weak and foolish in his presser with Putin, but "treason" has a specific definition and nothing he did in Russia qualifies.

The definition of treason is can merely be "giving aid and comfort to the enemy."  Russia is clearly an adversary and Scumbag is definitely giving aid and comfort to Russia by trying to shield Putin, and therefore Russia, from being held accountable for it's attacks on our institutions and our voting systems--a clearly the hostile act of an enemy--and turning his attack on our own system of justice.   So, at least treasonous if not the thing outright. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
20.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @20.2    6 years ago
"giving aid and comfort to the enemy."  Russia is clearly an adversary

We have many adversaries, but we are not at war with Russia. End of story. If it were otherwise, you could accuse any president  of treason for making a treaty with some country we struggle with. That would include Obama and the Iran deal. It would include every president that ever signed a nuclear weapons treaty with Russia. It would include deals with China.

Fortunately, even the leftist Washington Post gets it. See my link above or this one: 

Nations with whom we are formally at peace, such as Russia, are not enemies. (Indeed, a treason prosecution naming Russia as an enemy would be tantamount to a declaration of war.) Russia is a strategic adversary whose interests are frequently at odds with those of the United States, but for purposes of treason law it is no different than Canada or France or even the American Red Cross. The details of the alleged connections between Russia and Trump officials are therefore irrelevant to treason law.

My larger point is that with politics as partisan as they are, if you really ever want someone on the other side to agree with you, stick to the facts and avoid the hyperbole. There is plenty that Trump said that we can all be legitimately critical of.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
20.2.2  Fireryone  replied to  Tacos! @20.2.1    6 years ago
We have many adversaries, but we are not at war with Russia.

They are at war with us.  A cyber attack to destabilize our country is an act of aggression. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
20.2.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Fireryone @20.2.2    6 years ago
They are at war with us.  A cyber attack to destabilize our country is an act of aggression.

And any intelligent American knows this. That some choose to ignore it in deference of their party loyalty is beyond acceptance.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
20.2.4  Fireryone  replied to  Raven Wing @20.2.3    6 years ago
That some choose to ignore it in deference of their party loyalty is beyond acceptance.

They would be blowing a gasket and the potus would be facing impeachment proceedings if it was a Dem doing this.  There's no doubt in my mind. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
20.2.5  Skrekk  replied to  Tacos! @20.2.1    6 years ago
We have many adversaries, but we are not at war with Russia. End of story.

Many decades ago people who claim to be "conservative" would have been concerned about Russian spies in the US and about Russian interference with US elections.    But no more......now they cheer on the traitors who collude with Russia to harm the US.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
20.2.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Fireryone @20.2.4    6 years ago
They would be blowing a gasket and the potus would be facing impeachment proceedings if it was a Dem doing this

Not only impeachment, but, charges of treason as well, with a long term jail sentence. But, as it is their Traitor in Chief, Meh....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @20.2.6    6 years ago

Impeachment for what, exactly?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
20.2.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @20.2.7    6 years ago
Impeachment for what, exactly?

impersonating a peach

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
20.2.9  livefreeordie  replied to  Raven Wing @20.2.6    6 years ago

Impeachment for what?

and when did we declare war on Russia

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  igknorantzrulz @20.2.8    6 years ago

probably just as much evidence for that as anything  else y'all can come up with.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
20.2.11  Fireryone  replied to  Skrekk @20.2.5    6 years ago
But no more......now they cheer on the traitors who collude with Russia to harm the US.

That is the bizarre world we live in now.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
20.2.12  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @20.2.10    6 years ago
else y'all can come up with

well, he does have a peachy personalty and glow about him, yet oranges are often bouncing off his naval, and never come pear to Adams Apples that consistently bruise his chin trying to get in

and Eve en   poking him in the McRib sandwich with all chips in, but the chocolate potatoe jambed  B tweened peanut butter laced diabetics feat, who are often intolerant of lactose, yet still do tip, while n joying Tulipz, petaling flower children

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @20.2.11    6 years ago

Collude.

Interesting word.

Not one shred of proof ever seems to accompany posts using that word.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
20.2.14  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @20.2.13    6 years ago

Read the indictments and statements from those who plead guilty.  The facts are being laid out in the court documents and filings. 

Go ahead and ignore it...till it happens to your "team". 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20.2.15  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @20.2.14    6 years ago

I HAVE read them

Why don't you point out where in any indictment any case of collusion is made.

Since you claim it, prove it.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
20.2.16  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @20.2.15    6 years ago
Why don't you point out where in any indictment any case of collusion is made.

The charge is Conspiracy to Commit an Offense Against the United States.  

There were Americans who were witting and some who were unwitting contributors to the conspiracy. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20.2.17  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @20.2.16    6 years ago

So no collusion---as I have been saying.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
20.2.18  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @20.2.17    6 years ago

collusion is a synonym for conspiracy:

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracyconnivancecomplicityintrigueplotting, secret understanding, collaborationscheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
20.2.19  Raven Wing  replied to  Texan1211 @20.2.7    6 years ago

I am not responsible for your knowledge.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
20.2.20  Raven Wing  replied to  livefreeordie @20.2.9    6 years ago

I'm not responsible for your lack of knowledge.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
20.2.21  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @20.2.19    6 years ago

And for that, I am eternally grateful!

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
20.2.22  livefreeordie  replied to  Raven Wing @20.2.20    6 years ago

deleted

Krishna
Professor Expert
21  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Related:

Trump Appointee Intel Chief Dan Coats Says Of  Russian Cyberattacks, "We Are At A Critical Point"

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats warned of an impending, potentially devastating cyberattack on U.S. systems, saying the country's digital infrastructure "is literally under attack" and warning that among state actors, Russia is the "worst offender." 

Speaking at a scheduled event at the Hudson Institute, he adopted the language of former Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet who, in the months ahead of the 9/11 attacks, warned that the "system was blinking red."

I'm here to say the warning lights are blinking red again."

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
22  Skrekk    6 years ago

If Trump was willing to give Putin a hand job on stage I wonder what he was willing to do for two hours in private?    Did he let his kink fly and want to be spanked with copies of Pravda?

Krishna
Professor Expert
24  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
25  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Whoops-- article was locked too long. It is now open for comments again (so the "usual suspects' will have yet another opportunity to make total asses of themselves on NT...Heh :^)

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
26  livefreeordie    6 years ago

What the media and the Democrats aren’t really telling you about election meddling (except on rare occasions like this NY Times article quickly ignored and forgotten). And this is why informed citizens agree with President Trump that our Intelligence agencies and past Administrations are dishonest about this subject

“If you ask an intelligence officer, did the Russians break the rules or do something bizarre, the answer is no, not at all,” said Steven L. Hall, who retired in 2015 after 30 years at the C.I.A., where he was the chief of Russian operations. The United States “absolutely” has carried out such election influence operations historically, he said, “and I hope we keep doing it.”

Loch K. Johnson, the dean of American intelligence scholars, who began his career in the 1970s investigating the C.I.A. as a staff member of the Senate’s Church Committee, says Russia’s 2016 operation was simply the cyber-age version of standard United States practice for decades, whenever American officials were worried about a foreign vote.

“We’ve been doing this kind of thing since the C.I.A. was created in 1947,” said Mr. Johnson, now at the University of Georgia. “We’ve used posters, pamphlets, mailers, banners — you name it. We’ve planted false information in foreign newspapers. We’ve used what the British call ‘King George’s cavalry’: suitcases of cash.”

A Carnegie Mellon scholar, Dov H. Levin, has scoured the historical record for both overt and covert election influence operations. He found 81 by the United States and 36 by the Soviet Union or Russia between 1946 and 2000, though the Russian count is undoubtedly incomplete.

“I’m not in any way justifying what the Russians did in 2016,” Mr. Levin said. “It was completely wrong of Vladimir Putin to intervene in this way. That said, the methods they used in this election were the digital version of methods used both by the United States and Russia for decades: breaking into party headquarters, recruiting secretaries, placing informants in a party, giving information or disinformation to newspapers.”

His findings underscore how routine election meddling by the United States — sometimes covert and sometimes quite open — has been.”

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
26.1  Fireryone  replied to  livefreeordie @26    6 years ago

According to that we are supposed to just ignore what happened?  Read the indictment, if/when the RNC emails get released, things will get interesting.  Just because Putin picked Trump this time, doesn't mean he won't use the information taken from the RNC to harm them in the next election or so. 

That doesn't bother you huh?

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
26.1.1  livefreeordie  replied to  Fireryone @26.1    6 years ago

No it doesn’t. According to Mueller as repeated last Friday by Rosenstein, not one vote was changed by Russia in the last election

leftist statists hold to the belief that Americans are too stupid to make decisions for themselves including who they vote for

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
26.1.2  Skrekk  replied to  Fireryone @26.1    6 years ago
That doesn't bother you huh?

Larry knows that our Traitor-in-Chief took an oath to equivocate and draw false equivalencies in the face of enemies both foreign and domestic.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
26.1.3  Fireryone  replied to  livefreeordie @26.1.1    6 years ago
No it doesn’t. According to Mueller as repeated last Friday by Rosenstein, not one vote was changed by Russia in the last election

Non responsive to my comment. 

Not surprised though. You think the RNC is immune to what happened to the DNC and DCCC? They already have the info from the RNC's servers.   Maybe you should read the indictment.  the GOP is not safe from russian interference once putin is bored with trump. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
26.1.4  Skrekk  replied to  livefreeordie @26.1.1    6 years ago
According to Mueller as repeated last Friday by Rosenstein, not one vote was changed by Russia in the last election

That's 100% false.     Do you have a problem with reading comprehension or are you deliberately trying to misrepresent what he said?

What he said was "There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result."     That's a reasonable statement since the indictment was about specific crimes committed by Russians, not an assessment about what happened during the election.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
26.1.5  arkpdx  replied to  Fireryone @26.1    6 years ago
when the RNC emails get released,

The Russians apparently tried and failed to hack into the RNC servers .The have no emails to release. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
26.1.6  Skrekk  replied to  arkpdx @26.1.5    6 years ago
The Russians apparently tried and failed to hack into the RNC servers

Apparently you don't pay attention at all since the FBI found that Russia did hack into RNC servers.     But given that Russia wanted Trump and other Republicans to win they didn't release any compromising info.

You really need to watch something other than Faux News.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
26.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @26.1.6    6 years ago

You MERELY ASSUME that some information might be compromising.

Gee, anyone can ASSume anything about anyone or anything.

That is a loooooong way from making it fact.

Tell us what specific info was compromising, as YOU CLAIM.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
26.1.8  Fireryone  replied to  arkpdx @26.1.5    6 years ago
The Russians apparently tried and failed to hack into the RNC servers .The have no emails to release.

You are wrong about that. Read the damn indictments. 

But just go ahead and believe that Putin wouldn't hedge his bets, cover his bases.  He owns them and that's why there was a sudden shift regarding Russia in the GOP platform.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
26.1.9  arkpdx  replied to  Fireryone @26.1.8    6 years ago

see comment 27 which was meant to be a reply to comment 26.1.6 posted by Shrek. It is a direct cut and paste quote from his link. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
26.1.10  Fireryone  replied to  arkpdx @26.1.9    6 years ago

Yea, that sentence you'll hang on and ignore the others that said Russia did hack the RNC. From the above CNN link: 

Top intelligence officials indicated on Tuesday that the GOP was also a Russian hacking target but that none of the information obtained was leaked.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
26.1.11  livefreeordie  replied to  Fireryone @26.1.3    6 years ago

I could care less about the RNC. I left the Republican Party in 1970 because they are too socialist.

i like to see the RNC become obsolete like the Whigs and replaced by a conservative party

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
26.1.12  arkpdx  replied to  Fireryone @26.1.8    6 years ago

"penetration on the Republican side of the aisle and old Republican National Committee domains" no longer in use

If they got in it was to old out of date information that was no longer in use  

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
26.1.13  Fireryone  replied to  arkpdx @26.1.12    6 years ago

So you aren't reading the indictments.  hahaha, ok.  Like I said, the right is NOT immune to this happening to them.  You'll care then.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
27  arkpdx    6 years ago

Apparently you don't read all of your links  The following quote is from it

Comey said there was no sign "that the Trump campaign or the current RNC was successfully hacked."

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
27.1  Fireryone  replied to  arkpdx @27    6 years ago

Wait, now you're going to take Comey's word? Hahaha, it is in the indictment that they hacked and stole emails from high level rnc officials.