Breaking News: The Schiff Report is released (Video)

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  6 months ago  •  157 comments

Breaking News: The Schiff Report is released (Video)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    6 months ago

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Schiff report.

WallyW
1.1  WallyW  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    6 months ago

This says it all....

afb032919dAPR20190329064508.jpg

Dismayed Patriot
1.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @1.1    6 months ago
the next 2+ yrs are going to be much fun for everyone

I'm curious, what exactly did Schiff say yesterday that was "fake"? He gave a long list of very incriminating facts about Trump and the Trump campaign, care to refute a single thing he said?

Trout Giggles
1.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    6 months ago

nope....can't

It's way more productive to make fun of Nancy Pelosi's looks.

And before I get hit with the word "hypocrite"...I admit I make fun of people's looks. But they don't accept that they have double standards

Colour Me Free
1.1.3  Colour Me Free  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.2    6 months ago

I commented on Pelosi's looks regarding her stress level - she was very disheveled looking yesterday.  Which is not her norm, Pelosi is always well put together … perhaps you should confront me or post to my comment if there is a problem?

P.s... who is they that do not accept they have a double standard, I made the comment...  then 2 other people made comments about my comment .. we were not colluding, and no one attacked Nancy Pelosi viciously (as I have seen done to Sarah Huckabee Sanders) .. just poked a lil fun at Pelosi

I apologize if I was out of line ...

Trout Giggles
1.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.3    6 months ago

You didn't exactly start it, Colour.

And the people who don't accept that they have a double standard are those that replied to you. You don't need to apologize to me

WallyW
1.1.5  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    6 months ago
I'm curious, what exactly did Schiff say yesterday that was "fake"? He gave a long list of very incriminating facts about Trump and the Trump campaign, care to refute a single thing he said?

I have no idea what Shithead Schiff said. I don't waste my time watching such lying fools making stuff up. 

As far as incriminating facts go....if Mueller and his team couldn't pull up any after two years, I have little reason to believe that Bugeye Pencil Neck can come up with anything relevant or true....nothing approaching real facts, incriminating or otherwise.

WallyW
1.1.6  WallyW  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.3    6 months ago

Pelosi of late is looking old, tired, worn out, bewitched, bothered, and bewildered, in addition to being dazed, confused, upset, and angry...not knowing what to do or say next. Reminds me a lot of Hillary.

lib50
1.1.7  lib50  replied to  WallyW @1.1.6    6 months ago

Take a good hard look at Trump before you say one word about anybody else.  Pelosi looks like an ingenue compared to that old goat. 

Schiff listed a lot of FACTS about Trump's peeps and their connections to Russia.  I'm not surprised you don't want to hear them, neither did Barr, who made sure to give Trump a head start on covering his ass by issuing the Barr spin-summary.  Schiff made the republicans look like idiots and his words will echo long after this is over. 

9f67bfa35690c780a5a75dc9e9bfdd14.jpg

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.8  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  lib50 @1.1.7    6 months ago

I know it hurts that this hoax has come to an end but it's time to move on.

Keeping fake news alive is very unbecoming.

WallyW
1.1.9  WallyW  replied to  lib50 @1.1.7    6 months ago

What are some of those facts? Why are you afraid to post them?

Dulay
1.1.10  Dulay  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.8    6 months ago
Keeping fake news alive is very unbecoming.

Neither is trying to pass off the seeded video as 'News & Politics". 

BTW. I note that there is no link to the video which was obviously not produced by the seeder. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.11  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dulay @1.1.10    6 months ago

I have remarked it as lighter side/ humor and tagged it satire. 

I am investigating about the link. 

Colour Me Free
1.1.12  Colour Me Free  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.4    6 months ago

Morning Mrs. Giggles .. Sorry for the delay, had a computer crash yesterday .. spent a couple few hours in 'recovery'.

I was apologizing if my confronting you the way I did was out of line - if my comment might have been seen as (perhaps) condescending, that was not my intent ...

Colour Me Free
1.1.13  Colour Me Free  replied to  WallyW @1.1.6    6 months ago

I agree that Pelosi looks worn out .. I think many of those that have heavily speculated that the Mueller report would bring Trump down are dazed, confused and angry .. as many were that H. was not held accountable for her use of a private email server.  I think all should be thankful that there was a thorough investigation done by Mueller, and not just a look into a 'matter'..

Mueller could not 'prove' Trump's or anyone in the campaign's intent as far as collusion with the Russians .. I think it will prove to be true that the obstruction charges will be the same thing intent cannot be proven, one comment to Lester Holt does not obstruction make .. just as Comey said he could not 'prove' H.'s intent with the classified emails sent from her private server.

Appears DC has turned into a series of vicious circular cycles...

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
1.1.14  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.3    6 months ago
[delete]  

Colour Me Free
1.1.15  Colour Me Free  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1.1.14    6 months ago

Nice to see you Atheist,  but. I think you have me confused with someone else .. are you missing your blonde punching bag already .. will I receive nasty personal notes from you next    .. ?

Good luck with yourself Atheist....

Colour Me Free
1.1.16  Colour Me Free  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.15    6 months ago

Those remarks were rude of me .. with the computer issues I am having I was unable to get back in time to delete it...

Trout Giggles
1.1.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.12    6 months ago
I was apologizing if my confronting you the way I did was out of line - if my comment might have been seen as (perhaps) condescending, that was not my intent ...

We're good, Ms. Colour. Have a good week

Don Overton
1.1.18  Don Overton  replied to  WallyW @1.1.6    6 months ago

gooseisgone
1.1.19  gooseisgone  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    6 months ago
He gave a long list of very incriminating facts about Trump and the Trump campaign

If they were "incriminating" as you say why are there no indictments or charges?  

squiggy
1.2  squiggy  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    6 months ago

Let's all be kind to Mr. Makey, mmmkay.

It Is ME
3  It Is ME    6 months ago

Schiff's "“ significant evidence ” ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Now he's claiming …… It's just " Moral Evidence " that he has ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

lib50
3.1  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @3    6 months ago

Schiff gave FACTS, that entire list he talked about were all true facts and not opinion.  All about TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIANS.  The only part that he put his own opinion was at the end when he said "I think it’s immoral. I think it’s unethical. I think it’s unpatriotic. And yes, I think it’s corrupt."   So do most Americans who love this country.

Every other thing Adam Schiff spoke about was a fact. The Mueller report will come out at some point without the Barrspin.  But I wouldn't celebrate too much, there is a reason he is trying to withhold and spin it first, to get ahead of the truth coming out. 

3.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  lib50 @3.1    6 months ago
Schiff gave FACTS,

Which is, of course, a capital offense to Scumbag and his supporters. 

3.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @3    6 months ago
Now he's claiming …… It's just "Moral Evidence" that he has !

False, of course.  I'd ask that you prove that's what he claimed but we know you don't have it so why bother, right?  But I always marvel at how people thinking stacking up lies makes them think they've made their case. 

4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 months ago

[deleted]

gooseisgone
4.1  gooseisgone  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 months ago
Welcome to today's installment of Fish's  Kindergarten.

You're here.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  gooseisgone @4.1    6 months ago

He can't stay away.

4.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  gooseisgone @4.1    6 months ago

I always enjoy a clown show.  

4.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.1    6 months ago
He can't stay away.

Do you want me to stay away, Fishy?  Would you be more comfortable?  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.4  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.3    6 months ago

I welcome all opinions.

[deleted]

4.1.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.4    6 months ago
Yours are weaker than circus lemonade so they are harmless.

If it weren't for the fact my comments obviously draw blood you might have pulled that one off.  You need to toughen up.  

It Is ME
4.2  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 months ago
Welcome to today's installment of Fish's  Kindergarten.

Welcome....now sit down and listen !

4.2.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @4.2    6 months ago
Welcome.... now sit down and listen !

jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.2.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.1    6 months ago

I see you immediately seeded a Schiff rebuttal article.

Did that restore him to super hero status for you?

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

4.2.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.2.2    6 months ago

See......another wounded and weak-ass response, Fish.   Do you want me to leave you alone? 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.2.4  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.3    6 months ago

You will never upset me atheist.

I enjoy your public displays of nonsense.

WallyW
4.3  WallyW  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 months ago

It looks like we have another "Lying Pencil Neck" admirer here. Sad...

Jasper2529
4.3.1  Jasper2529  replied to  WallyW @4.3    6 months ago
Pencil Neck

Until last night, I'd seen David Hogg as the "Pencil Neck" contest winner. Schiff is tied for first place!   

lib50
4.3.2  lib50  replied to  WallyW @4.3    6 months ago

Its already WELL established that conservatives don't know a lie from truth.  Every day they come out and push the lies that Trump tells, so don't count on winning this one either.  Pathological liarTrump and the lying liars that push his lies.

4.3.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.3.1    6 months ago

Ahhh, the last resort of a rightwing attack puppy......go back to ankle biting a kid who's been through something much worse than the puncher could ever handle.  

Jasper2529
4.3.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.3.3    6 months ago
Ahhh, the last resort of a rightwing attack puppy......go back to ankle biting a kid who's been through something much worse than the puncher could ever handle. 

Give me a break. That foul-mouthed "kid" made himself a political poster child and ran to every left-wing TV station, stage, microphone, and camera he could find instead of staying in school and studying like his high school classmates did. 

Tacos!
4.4  Tacos!  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 months ago

It's ok to be proud. Not just anybody gets in here.

4.4.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tacos! @4.4    6 months ago
It's ok to be proud.

As long as one doesn't sell one's pride so cheaply. 

Texan1211
5  Texan1211    6 months ago

Schiff is an idiot.

No wonder he has found so much success within the Democratic Party.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Texan1211 @5    6 months ago

Rumor is he's losing his security clearance due to some shady behavior.

Don Overton
5.1.1  Don Overton  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1    6 months ago

[deleted]

WallyW
5.1.2  WallyW  replied to  Don Overton @5.1.1    6 months ago

Yes indeed, every word out of shithead Schiff's mouth is a lie it appears.

5.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Don Overton @5.1.1    6 months ago

[deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    6 months ago
every word out of shithead Schiff's mouth is a lie it appears

Care to give an example? Was there anything in his response that was "fake news" or a lie?

“My colleagues might think it’s okay that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. My colleagues might think it’s okay that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s okay that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s okay that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s okay. I don’t.”

“You might think it’s okay that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s okay. You might think it’s okay that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think it’s okay that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think it’s okay that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s okay he lied about it to the FBI. You might say that’s all okay, that that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s okay. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.”

“I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is okay. The day we do think that’s okay is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.” - Rep. Adam Schiff

WallyW
5.1.5  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.4    6 months ago

Everything between "My colleagues & lost its way" doesn't contain one verifiable fact.

Prove otherwise.

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @5.1.5    6 months ago
doesn't contain one verifiable fact. Prove otherwise.

Seriously? If I do will you change your opinion? It seems like a waste of time if you really don't care about facts or are unclear as to the definition of fact as it appears you must be.

Fact: "the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign."

Fact: When dirt on Hillary was offered to "the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians." To be specific he said in an email exchange “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer" - Donald Trump Jr.

Fact: "Paul Manafort, the campaign chair also took that meeting"

Fact: "the president’s son-in-law" Jared Kushner "also took that meeting"

Fact: "they concealed it from the public" and lied about the content of what was discussed

“It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow-up.” - Donald Trump Jr.

Fact: "their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better."

“After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information" - Donald trump Jr.

Fact: "the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility".

"Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications ." - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6d0c526e33f3

Fact: "an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks"

" Roger J. Stone Jr ., the longtime Trump friend who exchanged messages with Guccifer during the campaign but said in an interview on Saturday that he did not believe at the time that Russian state actors were behind it. “I originally thought he was a Romanian hacker because that’s what he claimed to be,” Mr. Stone said." https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/15/us/politics/guccifer-russia-mueller.html

Fact: "the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions"

Fact: "the national security adviser-designate" then "lied about it to the FBI".

Opinion: "I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion"

While the last line may be Schiff's opinion, I believe the majority of Americans agree with him.

Fact: "a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows" "47% think Trump “tried to impede or obstruct the investigation into whether his campaign had ties to Russia” — despite the fact that Special Counsel Robert Mueller didn't reach a decision on the question." Only 39% disagree.

"42 percent approve of the job he is doing, compared to 55 percent of voters who disapprove of the job he is doing 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/26/trump-mueller-poll-obstruction-1238013

So I quoted 10 facts out of Schiff's response, care to refute any of them?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.7  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    6 months ago

Nothing there there....

Mueller spent 2 years looking...nada nothing...it's over....finished.

lib50
5.1.8  lib50  replied to  WallyW @5.1.2    6 months ago

You believe and repeat Trump's lies, that's all we need to know.  When you quote him I assume you are lying.

Here is a prediction.  Trump is using the word treason about democrats.  I'll tell you why.  He is trying to desensitize the country now before his own treason is too obvious to hide.  It is starting today.  Projection.  Again. 

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.9  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.7    6 months ago
Mueller spent 2 years looking...nada nothing...

...except for 32 indictments, guilty pleas and convictions that is...

Did it find direct evidence of criminal conspiracy by Trump himself? Well, we don't really know for sure, but it appears Mueller was not able to find such evidence if Barr is to be believed. But is that really the new standard for Republicans? Not committing criminal conspiracy with an enemy foreign government? That's the new bar for Presidential conduct? As long as we can't confirm that, then everything is okay dokey? Really? With all the others around him indicted, convicted or pleading guilty, you still refuse to accept Trump has any culpability or at least admit he's a liar who definitely did not surround himself with, as he claimed "all the best people"? Seriously? This is a sad day for America if that's the case.

WallyW
5.1.10  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    6 months ago

None of them are facts, and even if they were, at this point, what difference does it make?

WallyW
5.1.11  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.9    6 months ago
Not committing criminal conspiracy with an enemy foreign government? That's the new bar for Presidential conduct? As long as we can't confirm that, then everything is okay dokey?

Not committing criminal conspiracy is of course not a crime, why you think otherwise...DUH!  jrSmiley_27_smiley_image.gif

If you can't confirm that something happened, or did not, what in the world is the point you're getting at? jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

None of those convictions had anything to do directly with Trump, collusion with Russia, or obstruction of justice.

pat wilson
5.1.12  pat wilson  replied to  WallyW @5.1.10    6 months ago
None of them are facts

So those convictions didn't happen ? What planet do you live on ?

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @5.1.10    6 months ago
at this point, what difference does it make?

Ah, now we get to the truth. I wonder what your response is if a democrat said the same of the Hillary Clinton investigations, and in that case there are no indictments, guilty pleas and convictions. Conservatives would have ripped a response like "what difference does it make" a new asshole if that's what they got in reply to their constant drum beat of "Lock her up!" over the supposed email scandal and Benghazi.

Rmando
5.1.14  Rmando  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    6 months ago

"So I quoted 10 facts out of Schiff's response, care to refute any of them?"

I'll respond to them. The fact is that talking to a Russian isn't a crime and getting opposition research isn't a crime either- as long as the researcher doesn't use illegal methods or make a deal for it. Unless there is a recording of that conversation or somebody gives backed up evidence then there is nothing there. If there had been evidence of an illegal offer or deal Mueller would've found it. Manafort is looking at life in prison for all intent and purpose. He would've turned if he had had anything. Schiff and the Dems have nothing and they know it. He's running a poor bluff because that's all he's got.

5.1.15  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.7    6 months ago
Nothing there there.... Mueller spent 2 years looking...nada nothing...it's over....finished.

[deleted]

5.1.16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.13    6 months ago

These are the same people who accuse others for having Scumbag derangement syndrome and they still can't get over the fact (and neither can the Scumbag himself) that the people wanted her and not him.  

5.1.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Rmando @5.1.14    6 months ago
The fact is that talking to a Russian isn't a crime and getting opposition research isn't a crime either

Oh, getting it from a foreign source, especially a hostile foreign government, is very much a crime. No wonder you people are so "confused"* if you continue to be "unaware"* of that basic legal fact.

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Knowing you're going to try to clam there were no "donations" I'm enclosing this definition from that law:

(e) Donation.  For purposes of part 300,  donation  means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.

* note euphemisms

Don Overton
5.2  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @5    6 months ago

Trump is an idiot congressional republicans act with idiotic childishness 

Texan1211
5.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Don Overton @5.2    6 months ago
Trump is an idiot congressional republicans act with idiotic childishness

Aren't you just a little old to be doing the childish "I know you are but what am I" act?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.2.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    6 months ago

It's certainly a compelling argument.

Cerenkov
5.2.3  Cerenkov  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    6 months ago

Apparently not.

Don Overton
5.3  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @5    6 months ago

He's head and tails over that duffus Trump

Sunshine
6  Sunshine    6 months ago

He looks like a bobble head.

Kathleen
6.1  Kathleen  replied to  Sunshine @6    6 months ago

Lol...

He looks like a turtle too.

He is so creepy looking with those glaring eyes.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
6.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Kathleen @6.1    6 months ago

He is now the official spokesman for fake news.

The Magic Eight Ball
7  The Magic Eight Ball    6 months ago

the next 2+ yrs are going to be much fun for everyone :)

Don Overton
8  Don Overton    6 months ago

I'm glad to know you think that of trump

It Is ME
8.1  It Is ME  replied to  Don Overton @8    6 months ago
I'm glad to know you think that of trump

Oh ya….bet me ! jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Colour Me Free
9  Colour Me Free    6 months ago

Quite the spectacle,  to have Schiff go off like he did yesterday … must be rather stressful for Pelosi as well .. she looked liked she had missed a step or 2 in her glamour routine … I realize the summary took many by tidal wave and swept them out into the abyss -  be thankful that Mueller actually did an investigation, unlike other 'matters' that were supposedly investigated .. more of the report will be released, there are still investigations on going...

Congress needs to buckle down and govern, accomplish something that we the people need accomplished .. rather than this running around screaming the sky is falling .. it is not falling where I live

Think Schiff needs to find an oracle... perhaps that individual could tell Schiff where the evidence is?

It Is ME
9.1  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    6 months ago
must be rather stressful for Pelosi as well

And she says Barr is the "Arrogant" one. 

"They're Scardey Cats" ?

WTF !

My daughter stopped using that term when she turned 8 years old !

Colour Me Free
9.1.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    6 months ago

Pelosi is having to deal with Ocasio-Cortex as well as Omar .. she may need to use preschool terminology in order to be understood? 

It Is ME
9.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.1    6 months ago
Pelosi is having to deal with Ocasio-Cortex as well as Omar

Pelosi is the matriarch....she should tell them to sit down, shut up, and learn !

But ….. I have this gnawing feeling she likes what they are doing.....

All out "STUPID" seems to be the flavor of the day in the Democrat Party ! "Smelly Cat" ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Pelosi must have been a closeted "Bernie" supporter. 

Colour Me Free
9.1.3  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.2    6 months ago
Pelosi is the matriarch....she should tell them to sit down, shut up, and learn !

As long as Ocasio-Cortez and Omar continue to read their own publicity .. is there really a chance Pelosi has any control?

Pelosi certainly defended Omar by saying something to the effect of 'Omar did not know her words would have impact' (not a direct quote) .. offering up the excuse that Omar is an immigrant to this nation … yeah, that is like when my dads 'wife' is confronted for the crap she spits out her mouth - suddenly there is a language barrier...

It Is ME
9.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.3    6 months ago
As long as Ocasio-Cortez and Omar continue to read their own publicity .

Those two should get out more and start reading something else besides "ALTER (net) YOUR MIND" and "Media "Doesn't Matter" ! Most of what I've read about them, ain't so glamorous !

Senator Mike Lee on the floor was a riot !

Colour Me Free
9.1.5  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.4    6 months ago
Senator Mike Lee on the floor was a riot !

Think I missed that .. what did he do?

Jasper2529
9.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    6 months ago
My daughter stopped using that term when she turned 8 years old !

Isn't Pelosi the one who said "doggy doo-doo"? Her high-end vocab cracks me up!

It Is ME
9.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.5    6 months ago

It was a riot !

It Is ME
9.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @9.1.6    6 months ago
Isn't Pelosi the one who said "doggy doo-doo"? Her high-end vocab cracks me up!

When she speaks, it looks like here teeth might fall out (forgive me lord for saying that out loud).  

Colour Me Free
9.1.9  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.7    6 months ago

Thank you .. I could not find the whole video..  

I want a copy of that Reagan print.. it is totally awesome!

It Is ME
9.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.9    6 months ago
I want a copy of that Reagan print.. it is totally awesome!

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

9.1.11  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.7    6 months ago

Wasn't that hilarious and pitiful all in one?  As AOC remarked on seeing this "if this [dope]* can be a US Senator then anyone can."  I have no doubt there are box turtles smarter than Lee....in fact he sort of looks like one without a shell.  

* paraphrasing there

lib50
9.1.12  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    6 months ago

Yet there you are laughing at 'pencil neck' and we know Trumpers LOVE his name calling.  I get chastised for saying naughty words.  By the same people who cheer when Trump says them.  

The best part of Schiff's statement?  The look on Nunes and Conway and the rest of their faces.  They were pwned.  Schiff's words will live on, and not in a good way for the gop.

WallyW
9.1.13  WallyW  replied to  lib50 @9.1.12    6 months ago

You've been wrong all along...what has changed?

cms5
9.2  cms5  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    6 months ago
she looked liked she had missed a step or 2 in her glamour routine

Wait...she has a 'glamour routine'? Gasp

Colour Me Free
9.2.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  cms5 @9.2    6 months ago

HAHA … : )

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
9.2.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  cms5 @9.2    6 months ago

Yes, a cosmetic truck hits her when she's crossing the street.

Sunshine
9.3  Sunshine  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    6 months ago
to have Schiff go off like he did yesterday

He had his really really mad face on, quite a performance.

Colour Me Free
9.3.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  Sunshine @9.3    6 months ago

Agreed 100% .. def an interesting display

lib50
9.3.2  lib50  replied to  Sunshine @9.3    6 months ago

Like this?

trump_mad_0d61c278f7c78f32989996b5440ebc

Or this?

3678.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

2016-07-15-1468607338-43291-DonaldTrumpa

Tessylo
9.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  lib50 @9.3.2    6 months ago

God he's an ugly turd piece of shit isn't he?

KDMichigan
9.3.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.3    6 months ago
God he's an ugly turd piece of shit isn't he?

Why are people always bringing up obama?

WallyW
9.4  WallyW  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    6 months ago

As crazy as he seems to have become of late, he needs to be pulled off that committee before he jeopardizes national security and/or commits treason.

lib50
9.4.1  lib50  replied to  WallyW @9.4    6 months ago

Oh, that ain't happening.  Adam Schiff's reputation just shot up even more after yesterday.  He isn't going anywhere.  And we could not be happier.  This is what real oversight means. 

WallyW
9.4.2  WallyW  replied to  lib50 @9.4.1    6 months ago

So what's he gonna do?

What's going to happen next?

Impeachment??   jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Cerenkov
9.4.3  Cerenkov  replied to  lib50 @9.4.1    6 months ago

Lol! What oversight? Your witch hunt failed and you have now got nothing!

Colour Me Free
9.4.4  Colour Me Free  replied to  WallyW @9.4    6 months ago

Displays like Schiff's are why I do not think Congress needs to read the complete report .. the anonymous sources would be coming out of the woodwork .....

Schiff is not going anywhere .. yet the pressure is now on him to put up or shut up .. thus far he is just spewing claims he cannot back up with evidence... if one was to think about, is Schiff not acting rather Trump'esque?

lib50
9.4.5  lib50  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.4.4    6 months ago

No, Schiff was stating FACTS about Trump campaign's connections and meetings with RUSSIANS.  You really ought to stop acting like the Mueller report has been released.  The BARR SPIN has been released.  Mueller decided not to indict for reasons we don't know, but those meetings still happened.  And its congresses job to do that part of it.  Russia DID mess with out election and still is.  

I think its hilarious you said 'displays like Schiff's', do you really think you know what a real 'display' is?   I think not.  Most of us, including you would have been far more 'displayed'.    Another clue?  Trump's inane name calling, 'pencil neck'.  He's fucking selling t-shiirt with a clown Schiff.  Like, what are we, 12?  OMG!

9.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    6 months ago
to have Schiff go off like he did yesterday

I saw the faces of the republican boys and they all looked like they'd been hit with a hammer.  Haven't heard a peep out of those squeaks since, have we. 

Sean Treacy
10  Sean Treacy    6 months ago

He needs to resign from the intelligence committee.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    6 months ago

For insufficient intelligence between his ears.

Ronin2
10.2  Ronin2  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    6 months ago

If he doesn't they should be forced to remove the word "intelligence" from the committee name. 

In fact no entity in the government should be allowed to have the word intelligence in it.  Just to save time a effort.

pat wilson
11  pat wilson    6 months ago

Instead of you all commenting on his looks maybe dispute any, ANY of the claims he made yesterday.

Trout Giggles
11.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  pat wilson @11    6 months ago

Don't they jump on our backs when we make fun of somebody's looks?

Especially a woman.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

However, none of them have the decency to feel shame

Tessylo
11.2  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @11    6 months ago

They obviously cannot dispute ANY of the claims he made yesterday hence why they make fun of his looks.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
11.2.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tessylo @11.2    6 months ago

He has nothing...

We heard him lie for 2 years and it's over.

Schiffting to the truth now.

pat wilson
11.2.2  pat wilson  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11.2.1    6 months ago

Every point he made yesterday was factual and you know it. Name one that was a lie.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
11.2.3  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  pat wilson @11.2.2    6 months ago

It's sad to see people so dependent on a hoax.

Let it go.

WallyW
11.2.4  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @11.2    6 months ago

He can't provide any credible evidence of the idiotic nonsense he spews. It's hard to refute made up lies and dopey conspiracy theories.

WallyW
11.2.5  WallyW  replied to  pat wilson @11.2.2    6 months ago
Every point he made yesterday was factual and you know it. Name one that was a lie.

Name one thing he said yesterday and prove it was factual. You can't do it.

pat wilson
11.2.6  pat wilson  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11.2.3    6 months ago

More gas-lighting. Get's old.

pat wilson
11.2.7  pat wilson  replied to  WallyW @11.2.5    6 months ago

Here's the beginning of his speech but I'm sure you saw it yourself.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
11.2.8  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  pat wilson @11.2.6    6 months ago

The fake collusion narrative was the ultimate example of gaslighting.

It's just embarrassing at this point

pat wilson
11.2.9  pat wilson  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11.2.8    6 months ago

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. 

lib50
11.2.10  lib50  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11.2.1    6 months ago

He told facts and you can't dispute them other than to use Trump techniques and lie.  All those Russian Trump connections listed by Schiff were TRUE.

lib50
11.2.11  lib50  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11.2.8    6 months ago

Oh lol, FFS.   Too funny. 

WallyW
11.2.12  WallyW  replied to  pat wilson @11.2.9    6 months ago

But a lot to be ashamed of.

WallyW
11.2.13  WallyW  replied to  lib50 @11.2.10    6 months ago
All those Russian Trump connections listed by Schiff were TRUE.

If they were, so what?

The only important investigation is over and has cleared Trump.

These other investigations will go nowhere.

The Magic Eight Ball
11.2.14  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11.2.8    6 months ago
It's just embarrassing at this point

yepp...

Tessylo
11.2.15  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @11.2.14    6 months ago

Who is that represented in your stupid ass meme?  It sure isn't that fat piece of shit ugly ass turd 'president'

The Magic Eight Ball
11.2.16  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.15    6 months ago

Rmando
11.3  Rmando  replied to  pat wilson @11    6 months ago

Mueller already looked at the claims for two years at the expense of $35 million dollars and found nothing. It's time to move on.

lib50
11.3.1  lib50  replied to  Rmando @11.3    6 months ago

Benghazi

MUVA
11.3.2  MUVA  replied to  lib50 @11.3.1    6 months ago

I love word games, lock her up.(Private server) your turn.

lib50
11.3.3  lib50  replied to  MUVA @11.3.2    6 months ago

Where is his birth certificate?  Tax returns?  Grades? 

Dulay
11.3.4  Dulay  replied to  Rmando @11.3    6 months ago

Got a link on that $35 million? 

WallyW
11.4  WallyW  replied to  pat wilson @11    6 months ago

What claims?

I don't watch Democrat propaganda and lies.

He can't support anything he said....whatever it was.

pat wilson
11.4.1  pat wilson  replied to  WallyW @11.4    6 months ago

If you didn't listen to it then shut your yap.

WallyW
11.4.2  WallyW  replied to  pat wilson @11.4.1    6 months ago

[delete]

pat wilson
11.4.3  pat wilson  replied to  WallyW @11.4.2    6 months ago

Go away and STFU! 

That's pretty much what I said in a CoC manner. Your words are skirting the CoC.

11.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  pat wilson @11    6 months ago
Instead of you all commenting on his looks maybe dispute any, ANY of the claims he made yesterday.

It would seem that it IS okay with all of them that Scumbag is Putin's (and now Kim's)  toy and that foreign interference in our elections is a good thing.  

Rmando
12  Rmando    6 months ago

This should be his theme song. I can't look at him without thinking about it.

JBB
12.1  JBB  replied to  Rmando @12    6 months ago

Well, Trump looks like he has a fat Ballpark Frank on the back of his fat neck...

12.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Rmando @12    6 months ago

When did Scumbag record that mess?  I didn't know he tried a lounge-lizard career. 

r.t..b...
13  r.t..b...    6 months ago

Schiff/Nunes...Pelosi/McConnell..Blue/Red...Dumb/Dumber...

The powers at be are thumbing their noses at us as they have accomplished their wildest of dreams...they have so divided us in the juvenile tit-for-tat that we ignore the dysfunction rather than demand any semblance of effective governance. They are more than happy to take turns as the majority party villain or minority party victim with every election cycle as long as the status quo gravy train stays on the tracks. While we attempt to score meaningless points in demeaning the opposition in the most childish of ways, they go about their business of pretending everything is done in our best interest. Time we grow up, people, lest we be stuck in this middle-school nightmare we have for too long accepted. 

Tacos!
14  Tacos!    6 months ago

Wow, that envelope is "undoubtedly" full of . . . well . . . something.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
14.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Tacos! @14    6 months ago

It contains transcripts of the entire Hillary Clinton presidency.

14.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @14.1    6 months ago
It contains transcripts of the entire Hillary Clinton presidency.

CDS.  Worst case ever diagnosed. 

15  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 months ago

We know the rightwing is scared shitless when they put this much effort (and stupidity--oh, the supidity, always maxing out the stupidity) into attacking someone.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
15.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @15    6 months ago

Yeah, everyone is scared of the beta male presidential candidates who have been apologizing for being Male on the campaign trail.

I mean who isn't scared of getting hit by a man purse.

15.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @15.1    6 months ago
I mean who isn't scared of getting hit by a man purse.

Tell us more about these interesting thoughts of yours.  

WallyW
15.2  WallyW  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @15    6 months ago

Scared of what? The left wing loudmouths and agitators have nothing and they know it.

Trump is going nowhere and will be reelected and the Dems will lose the House. Now, that should have them scared.

Nothing Shithead does or says will amount to that old proverbial bucket of warm spit.

I encourage the Democrats to keep playing this losing game and forget all about the next elections.

The last few months have shown them to be completely out of touch of with the American people, unable to govern, and unfit to lead.

Dismayed Patriot
15.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @15.2    6 months ago
"I encourage the Democrats to" "forget all about the next elections."

I'm sure you do Wally, that's the only way Trump would be able to win come 2020. The tsunami by which Trump will lose in utter disgrace will be historic and leave no doubt as to how real Americans feel about the joke currently taking up space in the oval office.

MUVA
15.2.2  MUVA  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @15.2.1    6 months ago

Sure heard that one before.

Dismayed Patriot
15.2.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  MUVA @15.2.2    6 months ago
Sure heard that one before.

It really is hilarious how people can be convinced that a single anomalous outcome should be considered a new reliable fact. Polling has been extremely reliable in American politics for several decades. And in the 2016 election the polls weren't actually far off, they nailed the popular vote totals, they just didn't accurately predict a change in three States, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, which were the only reason Trump was able to swing an electoral victory. Of the more than 120 million votes cast in the 2016 election, 107,000 votes in three states effectively decided the election. And of course we all know he lost the popular vote by 3 million meaning the vast majority of Americans rejected the monumental moron and still do not support him or believe he's doing a good job as President.

But listen to any Trump supporter and you'd think everything changed in 2016, polls can no longer be believed, up is down, left is wrong and right is right, God must have helped this complete idiot adulterer and liar to win the Presidency all to fulfill some religious conservative prophecy. It's insane, but there we are, a bunch of people imagining the anomaly is now the new normal. The only way Trump will win in 2020 is if everything in the bible is true, God has decided this is the time for Armageddon, and Trump is the "false apostle" described in the bible:

"And what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." "Two" Corinthians 11:12-15

Of course, my bet is that logic, reality and statistics will prevail and overcome any chance of another anomaly happening in 2020.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
15.2.4  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @15.2.3    6 months ago

As for the Russian collusion conspiracy?

It's been exposed. time to move.

Finished, over with, done!

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
15.2.5  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  MUVA @15.2.2    6 months ago

Hold on I'm picking up official transmissions from the tin foil hat brigade leader via my foil truth transponder.

It says " Russia Russia Russia Jared Kushner Don Jr Russia Russia Russia pee hooker Transmission over".

lib50
15.2.6  lib50  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @15.2.5    6 months ago

Do you think no indictment from Mueller on collusion means there was no Russian malfeasance with the Trump campaign or the election? 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
18  Perrie Halpern R.A.    6 months ago

Article closed for lack of proper seed citation. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
19  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    6 months ago

Reopened to continue the fun.....

19.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @19    6 months ago

[deleted]