Breaking News: The Schiff Report is released (Video)

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  last year  •  157 comments

Breaking News: The Schiff Report is released (Video)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

Release The Kraken
1  seeder  Release The Kraken    last year

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Schiff report.

It Is ME
3  It Is ME    last year

Schiff's "“ significant evidence ” ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Now he's claiming …… It's just " Moral Evidence " that he has ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

lib50
3.1  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @3    last year

Schiff gave FACTS, that entire list he talked about were all true facts and not opinion.  All about TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIANS.  The only part that he put his own opinion was at the end when he said "I think it’s immoral. I think it’s unethical. I think it’s unpatriotic. And yes, I think it’s corrupt."   So do most Americans who love this country.

Every other thing Adam Schiff spoke about was a fact. The Mueller report will come out at some point without the Barrspin.  But I wouldn't celebrate too much, there is a reason he is trying to withhold and spin it first, to get ahead of the truth coming out. 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
3.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  lib50 @3.1    last year
Schiff gave FACTS,

Which is, of course, a capital offense to Scumbag and his supporters. 

3.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @3    last year
Now he's claiming …… It's just "Moral Evidence" that he has !

False, of course.  I'd ask that you prove that's what he claimed but we know you don't have it so why bother, right?  But I always marvel at how people thinking stacking up lies makes them think they've made their case. 

4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    last year

[deleted]

gooseisgone
4.1  gooseisgone  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    last year
Welcome to today's installment of Fish's  Kindergarten.

You're here.

Release The Kraken
4.1.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  gooseisgone @4.1    last year

He can't stay away.

4.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  gooseisgone @4.1    last year

I always enjoy a clown show.  

4.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @4.1.1    last year
He can't stay away.

Do you want me to stay away, Fishy?  Would you be more comfortable?  

Release The Kraken
4.1.4  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.3    last year

I welcome all opinions.

[deleted]

4.1.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @4.1.4    last year
Yours are weaker than circus lemonade so they are harmless.

If it weren't for the fact my comments obviously draw blood you might have pulled that one off.  You need to toughen up.  

It Is ME
4.2  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    last year
Welcome to today's installment of Fish's  Kindergarten.

Welcome....now sit down and listen !

4.2.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @4.2    last year
Welcome.... now sit down and listen !

jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Release The Kraken
4.2.2  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.1    last year

I see you immediately seeded a Schiff rebuttal article.

Did that restore him to super hero status for you?

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

4.2.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @4.2.2    last year

See......another wounded and weak-ass response, Fish.   Do you want me to leave you alone? 

Release The Kraken
4.2.4  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.3    last year

You will never upset me atheist.

I enjoy your public displays of nonsense.

Tacos!
4.4  Tacos!  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    last year

It's ok to be proud. Not just anybody gets in here.

4.4.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tacos! @4.4    last year
It's ok to be proud.

As long as one doesn't sell one's pride so cheaply. 

Texan1211
5  Texan1211    last year

Schiff is an idiot.

No wonder he has found so much success within the Democratic Party.

Release The Kraken
5.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Texan1211 @5    last year

Rumor is he's losing his security clearance due to some shady behavior.

Don Overton
5.1.1  Don Overton  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1    last year

[deleted]

5.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Don Overton @5.1.1    last year

[deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    last year
every word out of shithead Schiff's mouth is a lie it appears

Care to give an example? Was there anything in his response that was "fake news" or a lie?

“My colleagues might think it’s okay that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. My colleagues might think it’s okay that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s okay that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s okay that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s okay. I don’t.”

“You might think it’s okay that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s okay. You might think it’s okay that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think it’s okay that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think it’s okay that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s okay he lied about it to the FBI. You might say that’s all okay, that that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s okay. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.”

“I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is okay. The day we do think that’s okay is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.” - Rep. Adam Schiff

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    last year
doesn't contain one verifiable fact. Prove otherwise.

Seriously? If I do will you change your opinion? It seems like a waste of time if you really don't care about facts or are unclear as to the definition of fact as it appears you must be.

Fact: "the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign."

Fact: When dirt on Hillary was offered to "the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians." To be specific he said in an email exchange “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer" - Donald Trump Jr.

Fact: "Paul Manafort, the campaign chair also took that meeting"

Fact: "the president’s son-in-law" Jared Kushner "also took that meeting"

Fact: "they concealed it from the public" and lied about the content of what was discussed

“It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow-up.” - Donald Trump Jr.

Fact: "their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better."

“After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information" - Donald trump Jr.

Fact: "the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility".

"Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications ." - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6d0c526e33f3

Fact: "an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks"

" Roger J. Stone Jr ., the longtime Trump friend who exchanged messages with Guccifer during the campaign but said in an interview on Saturday that he did not believe at the time that Russian state actors were behind it. “I originally thought he was a Romanian hacker because that’s what he claimed to be,” Mr. Stone said." https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/15/us/politics/guccifer-russia-mueller.html

Fact: "the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions"

Fact: "the national security adviser-designate" then "lied about it to the FBI".

Opinion: "I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion"

While the last line may be Schiff's opinion, I believe the majority of Americans agree with him.

Fact: "a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows" "47% think Trump “tried to impede or obstruct the investigation into whether his campaign had ties to Russia” — despite the fact that Special Counsel Robert Mueller didn't reach a decision on the question." Only 39% disagree.

"42 percent approve of the job he is doing, compared to 55 percent of voters who disapprove of the job he is doing 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/26/trump-mueller-poll-obstruction-1238013

So I quoted 10 facts out of Schiff's response, care to refute any of them?

Release The Kraken
5.1.7  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    last year

Nothing there there....

Mueller spent 2 years looking...nada nothing...it's over....finished.

lib50
5.1.8  lib50  replied to    last year

You believe and repeat Trump's lies, that's all we need to know.  When you quote him I assume you are lying.

Here is a prediction.  Trump is using the word treason about democrats.  I'll tell you why.  He is trying to desensitize the country now before his own treason is too obvious to hide.  It is starting today.  Projection.  Again. 

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.9  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.7    last year
Mueller spent 2 years looking...nada nothing...

...except for 32 indictments, guilty pleas and convictions that is...

Did it find direct evidence of criminal conspiracy by Trump himself? Well, we don't really know for sure, but it appears Mueller was not able to find such evidence if Barr is to be believed. But is that really the new standard for Republicans? Not committing criminal conspiracy with an enemy foreign government? That's the new bar for Presidential conduct? As long as we can't confirm that, then everything is okay dokey? Really? With all the others around him indicted, convicted or pleading guilty, you still refuse to accept Trump has any culpability or at least admit he's a liar who definitely did not surround himself with, as he claimed "all the best people"? Seriously? This is a sad day for America if that's the case.

pat wilson
5.1.12  pat wilson  replied to    last year
None of them are facts

So those convictions didn't happen ? What planet do you live on ?

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    last year
at this point, what difference does it make?

Ah, now we get to the truth. I wonder what your response is if a democrat said the same of the Hillary Clinton investigations, and in that case there are no indictments, guilty pleas and convictions. Conservatives would have ripped a response like "what difference does it make" a new asshole if that's what they got in reply to their constant drum beat of "Lock her up!" over the supposed email scandal and Benghazi.

Rmando
5.1.14  Rmando  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.6    last year

"So I quoted 10 facts out of Schiff's response, care to refute any of them?"

I'll respond to them. The fact is that talking to a Russian isn't a crime and getting opposition research isn't a crime either- as long as the researcher doesn't use illegal methods or make a deal for it. Unless there is a recording of that conversation or somebody gives backed up evidence then there is nothing there. If there had been evidence of an illegal offer or deal Mueller would've found it. Manafort is looking at life in prison for all intent and purpose. He would've turned if he had had anything. Schiff and the Dems have nothing and they know it. He's running a poor bluff because that's all he's got.

5.1.15  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.7    last year
Nothing there there.... Mueller spent 2 years looking...nada nothing...it's over....finished.

[deleted]

5.1.16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.13    last year

These are the same people who accuse others for having Scumbag derangement syndrome and they still can't get over the fact (and neither can the Scumbag himself) that the people wanted her and not him.  

5.1.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Rmando @5.1.14    last year
The fact is that talking to a Russian isn't a crime and getting opposition research isn't a crime either

Oh, getting it from a foreign source, especially a hostile foreign government, is very much a crime. No wonder you people are so "confused"* if you continue to be "unaware"* of that basic legal fact.

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Knowing you're going to try to clam there were no "donations" I'm enclosing this definition from that law:

(e) Donation.  For purposes of part 300,  donation  means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.

* note euphemisms

Don Overton
5.2  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @5    last year

Trump is an idiot congressional republicans act with idiotic childishness 

Texan1211
5.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Don Overton @5.2    last year
Trump is an idiot congressional republicans act with idiotic childishness

Aren't you just a little old to be doing the childish "I know you are but what am I" act?

Release The Kraken
5.2.2  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    last year

It's certainly a compelling argument.

Cerenkov
5.2.3  Cerenkov  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    last year

Apparently not.

Don Overton
5.3  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @5    last year

He's head and tails over that duffus Trump

Sunshine
6  Sunshine    last year

He looks like a bobble head.

Kathleen
6.1  Kathleen  replied to  Sunshine @6    last year

Lol...

He looks like a turtle too.

He is so creepy looking with those glaring eyes.

Release The Kraken
6.1.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Kathleen @6.1    last year

He is now the official spokesman for fake news.

The Magic Eight Ball
7  The Magic Eight Ball    last year

the next 2+ yrs are going to be much fun for everyone :)

Don Overton
8  Don Overton    last year

I'm glad to know you think that of trump

It Is ME
8.1  It Is ME  replied to  Don Overton @8    last year
I'm glad to know you think that of trump

Oh ya….bet me ! jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Colour Me Free
9  Colour Me Free    last year

Quite the spectacle,  to have Schiff go off like he did yesterday … must be rather stressful for Pelosi as well .. she looked liked she had missed a step or 2 in her glamour routine … I realize the summary took many by tidal wave and swept them out into the abyss -  be thankful that Mueller actually did an investigation, unlike other 'matters' that were supposedly investigated .. more of the report will be released, there are still investigations on going...

Congress needs to buckle down and govern, accomplish something that we the people need accomplished .. rather than this running around screaming the sky is falling .. it is not falling where I live

Think Schiff needs to find an oracle... perhaps that individual could tell Schiff where the evidence is?

It Is ME
9.1  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    last year
must be rather stressful for Pelosi as well

And she says Barr is the "Arrogant" one. 

"They're Scardey Cats" ?

WTF !

My daughter stopped using that term when she turned 8 years old !

Colour Me Free
9.1.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    last year

Pelosi is having to deal with Ocasio-Cortex as well as Omar .. she may need to use preschool terminology in order to be understood? 

It Is ME
9.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.1    last year
Pelosi is having to deal with Ocasio-Cortex as well as Omar

Pelosi is the matriarch....she should tell them to sit down, shut up, and learn !

But ….. I have this gnawing feeling she likes what they are doing.....

All out "STUPID" seems to be the flavor of the day in the Democrat Party ! "Smelly Cat" ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Pelosi must have been a closeted "Bernie" supporter. 

Colour Me Free
9.1.3  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.2    last year
Pelosi is the matriarch....she should tell them to sit down, shut up, and learn !

As long as Ocasio-Cortez and Omar continue to read their own publicity .. is there really a chance Pelosi has any control?

Pelosi certainly defended Omar by saying something to the effect of 'Omar did not know her words would have impact' (not a direct quote) .. offering up the excuse that Omar is an immigrant to this nation … yeah, that is like when my dads 'wife' is confronted for the crap she spits out her mouth - suddenly there is a language barrier...

It Is ME
9.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.3    last year
As long as Ocasio-Cortez and Omar continue to read their own publicity .

Those two should get out more and start reading something else besides "ALTER (net) YOUR MIND" and "Media "Doesn't Matter" ! Most of what I've read about them, ain't so glamorous !

Senator Mike Lee on the floor was a riot !

Colour Me Free
9.1.5  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.4    last year
Senator Mike Lee on the floor was a riot !

Think I missed that .. what did he do?

Jasper2529
9.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    last year
My daughter stopped using that term when she turned 8 years old !

Isn't Pelosi the one who said "doggy doo-doo"? Her high-end vocab cracks me up!

It Is ME
9.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.5    last year

It was a riot !

It Is ME
9.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @9.1.6    last year
Isn't Pelosi the one who said "doggy doo-doo"? Her high-end vocab cracks me up!

When she speaks, it looks like here teeth might fall out (forgive me lord for saying that out loud).  

Colour Me Free
9.1.9  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.7    last year

Thank you .. I could not find the whole video..  

I want a copy of that Reagan print.. it is totally awesome!

It Is ME
9.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @9.1.9    last year
I want a copy of that Reagan print.. it is totally awesome!

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

9.1.11  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.7    last year

Wasn't that hilarious and pitiful all in one?  As AOC remarked on seeing this "if this [dope]* can be a US Senator then anyone can."  I have no doubt there are box turtles smarter than Lee....in fact he sort of looks like one without a shell.  

* paraphrasing there

lib50
9.1.12  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    last year

Yet there you are laughing at 'pencil neck' and we know Trumpers LOVE his name calling.  I get chastised for saying naughty words.  By the same people who cheer when Trump says them.  

The best part of Schiff's statement?  The look on Nunes and Conway and the rest of their faces.  They were pwned.  Schiff's words will live on, and not in a good way for the gop.

cms5
9.2  cms5  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    last year
she looked liked she had missed a step or 2 in her glamour routine

Wait...she has a 'glamour routine'? Gasp

Colour Me Free
9.2.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  cms5 @9.2    last year

HAHA … : )

Release The Kraken
9.2.2  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  cms5 @9.2    last year

Yes, a cosmetic truck hits her when she's crossing the street.

Sunshine
9.3  Sunshine  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    last year
to have Schiff go off like he did yesterday

He had his really really mad face on, quite a performance.

Colour Me Free
9.3.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  Sunshine @9.3    last year

Agreed 100% .. def an interesting display

lib50
9.3.2  lib50  replied to  Sunshine @9.3    last year

Like this?

trump_mad_0d61c278f7c78f32989996b5440ebc8a.social_share_1024x768_scale.jpg

Or this?

3678.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=c9276f56f3925f1d6ec11bd52f13c956

2016-07-15-1468607338-43291-DonaldTrumpangry.jpg?1469984075

Tessylo
9.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  lib50 @9.3.2    last year

God he's an ugly turd piece of shit isn't he?

KDMichigan
9.3.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.3    last year
God he's an ugly turd piece of shit isn't he?

Why are people always bringing up obama?

9.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @9    last year
to have Schiff go off like he did yesterday

I saw the faces of the republican boys and they all looked like they'd been hit with a hammer.  Haven't heard a peep out of those squeaks since, have we. 

Sean Treacy
10  Sean Treacy    last year

He needs to resign from the intelligence committee.  

Release The Kraken
10.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    last year

For insufficient intelligence between his ears.

Ronin2
10.2  Ronin2  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    last year

If he doesn't they should be forced to remove the word "intelligence" from the committee name. 

In fact no entity in the government should be allowed to have the word intelligence in it.  Just to save time a effort.

pat wilson
11  pat wilson    last year

Instead of you all commenting on his looks maybe dispute any, ANY of the claims he made yesterday.

Trout Giggles
11.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  pat wilson @11    last year

Don't they jump on our backs when we make fun of somebody's looks?

Especially a woman.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

However, none of them have the decency to feel shame

Tessylo
11.2  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @11    last year

They obviously cannot dispute ANY of the claims he made yesterday hence why they make fun of his looks.  

Release The Kraken
11.2.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Tessylo @11.2    last year

He has nothing...

We heard him lie for 2 years and it's over.

Schiffting to the truth now.

pat wilson
11.2.2  pat wilson  replied to  Release The Kraken @11.2.1    last year

Every point he made yesterday was factual and you know it. Name one that was a lie.

Release The Kraken
11.2.3  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  pat wilson @11.2.2    last year

It's sad to see people so dependent on a hoax.

Let it go.

pat wilson
11.2.6  pat wilson  replied to  Release The Kraken @11.2.3    last year

More gas-lighting. Get's old.

pat wilson
11.2.7  pat wilson  replied to    last year

Here's the beginning of his speech but I'm sure you saw it yourself.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

Release The Kraken
11.2.8  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  pat wilson @11.2.6    last year

The fake collusion narrative was the ultimate example of gaslighting.

It's just embarrassing at this point

pat wilson
11.2.9  pat wilson  replied to  Release The Kraken @11.2.8    last year

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. 

lib50
11.2.10  lib50  replied to  Release The Kraken @11.2.1    last year

He told facts and you can't dispute them other than to use Trump techniques and lie.  All those Russian Trump connections listed by Schiff were TRUE.

lib50
11.2.11  lib50  replied to  Release The Kraken @11.2.8    last year

Oh lol, FFS.   Too funny. 

The Magic Eight Ball
11.2.14  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Release The Kraken @11.2.8    last year
It's just embarrassing at this point

yepp...

Tessylo
11.2.15  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @11.2.14    last year

Who is that represented in your stupid ass meme?  It sure isn't that fat piece of shit ugly ass turd 'president'

The Magic Eight Ball
11.2.16  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.15    last year

Rmando
11.3  Rmando  replied to  pat wilson @11    last year

Mueller already looked at the claims for two years at the expense of $35 million dollars and found nothing. It's time to move on.

lib50
11.3.1  lib50  replied to  Rmando @11.3    last year

Benghazi

MUVA
11.3.2  MUVA  replied to  lib50 @11.3.1    last year

I love word games, lock her up.(Private server) your turn.

lib50
11.3.3  lib50  replied to  MUVA @11.3.2    last year

Where is his birth certificate?  Tax returns?  Grades? 

Dulay
11.3.4  Dulay  replied to  Rmando @11.3    last year

Got a link on that $35 million? 

11.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  pat wilson @11    last year
Instead of you all commenting on his looks maybe dispute any, ANY of the claims he made yesterday.

It would seem that it IS okay with all of them that Scumbag is Putin's (and now Kim's)  toy and that foreign interference in our elections is a good thing.  

Rmando
12  Rmando    last year

This should be his theme song. I can't look at him without thinking about it.

JBB
12.1  JBB  replied to  Rmando @12    last year

Well, Trump looks like he has a fat Ballpark Frank on the back of his fat neck...

12.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Rmando @12    last year

When did Scumbag record that mess?  I didn't know he tried a lounge-lizard career. 

r.t..b...
13  r.t..b...    last year

Schiff/Nunes...Pelosi/McConnell..Blue/Red...Dumb/Dumber...

The powers at be are thumbing their noses at us as they have accomplished their wildest of dreams...they have so divided us in the juvenile tit-for-tat that we ignore the dysfunction rather than demand any semblance of effective governance. They are more than happy to take turns as the majority party villain or minority party victim with every election cycle as long as the status quo gravy train stays on the tracks. While we attempt to score meaningless points in demeaning the opposition in the most childish of ways, they go about their business of pretending everything is done in our best interest. Time we grow up, people, lest we be stuck in this middle-school nightmare we have for too long accepted. 

Tacos!
14  Tacos!    last year

Wow, that envelope is "undoubtedly" full of . . . well . . . something.

Release The Kraken
14.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Tacos! @14    last year

It contains transcripts of the entire Hillary Clinton presidency.

14.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @14.1    last year
It contains transcripts of the entire Hillary Clinton presidency.

CDS.  Worst case ever diagnosed. 

15  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    last year

We know the rightwing is scared shitless when they put this much effort (and stupidity--oh, the supidity, always maxing out the stupidity) into attacking someone.  

Release The Kraken
15.1  seeder  Release The Kraken  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @15    last year

Yeah, everyone is scared of the beta male presidential candidates who have been apologizing for being Male on the campaign trail.

I mean who isn't scared of getting hit by a man purse.

15.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @15.1    last year
I mean who isn't scared of getting hit by a man purse.

Tell us more about these interesting thoughts of yours.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
18  Perrie Halpern R.A.    last year

Article closed for lack of proper seed citation. 

Release The Kraken
19  seeder  Release The Kraken    last year

Reopened to continue the fun.....

19.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Release The Kraken @19    last year

[deleted]