╌>

SCHIFF WANTED OBAMA TO DECLASSIFY RUSSIA DOCS — IF TRUMP DOES IT, HE’S ‘UN-AMERICAN’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jasper2529  •  5 years ago  •  145 comments

SCHIFF WANTED OBAMA TO DECLASSIFY RUSSIA DOCS — IF TRUMP DOES IT, HE’S ‘UN-AMERICAN’
“President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won’t,” Schiff’s 2016 tweet reads.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s decision to declassify information related to the origins of the Russia probe was “un-American.” Just more than two years ago, however, Schiff called on then-President Barack Obama to declassify some of the very same information.

On the heels of Trump’s decision to give Barr   wide latitude   with regard to declassifying the pertinent information,   Schiff tweeted , “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.
The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.”

But in December 2016, just a month prior to Trump’s inauguration,   Schiff   called on Obama to declassify as much information as possible, arguing that Trump would not allow it once he was in office.   (RELATED: Trump Gives Attorney General Barr Power To Declassify Russia Probe Documents)

“President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won’t,” Schiff’s 2016 tweet reads.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Jasper2529    5 years ago
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won't.
Michael McFaul
@McFaul

In 2009, Obama declassified intel on Iran's nuclear program to alert world of threat. He can do the same now regarding Russian cyber threat

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @1    5 years ago

I think the all-caps in the article's title is the perfect way to introduce the hysterical nature of it.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2  seeder  Jasper2529    5 years ago
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice,

Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.

The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase.

This is un-American.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3  seeder  Jasper2529    5 years ago

Adam Schiff seems worried about something now.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

He's petrified and may even know what's about to come out.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2    5 years ago
He's petrified

As XD said in 3.1 , so is the Dem Party.

and may even know what's about to come out.

If John Durham and everyone else do what they're supposed to do, it's pretty certain that many of us who have been following this from the beginning also know what's about to come out.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2.1    5 years ago

The best part of this IS John Durham. Intelligence officials won't get a pass like Hillary got!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.2    5 years ago
The best part of this IS John Durham.

Indeed.

Intelligence officials won't get a pass like Hillary got!

And therein lies the fear within complicit Obama Administration officials, Democrats, and MSM. There's no way that anyone can deny that Comey, Brennan, Clapper, etc have (again) ramped up their presence on their complicit, friendly networks and on social media. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2.3    5 years ago

Thus far theyv'e all been able to publicly comment on Trump and the investigation, as political pundits! They thought they would get away with it!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.5  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.4    5 years ago
They thought they would get away with it!

If Hillary had won, all of them - from Obama down, would have gotten away with the biggest government coup in our history.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.2.6  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2.5    5 years ago
If Hillary had won, all of them - from Obama down, 

if she had won, there would have been a military coup and they would have all went to gitmo.

this version of history is much better.  a military coup would not look good in our history books.

none of this would have been possible without military intelligence working behind the scenes.

admiral rogers is the real hero of this story. 

cheers :)

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2.7  Ronin2  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.2.6    5 years ago

Thank you for the lead on Admiral Rogers. Surprised he isn't getting more coverage.

This is the part I like best. No attempt at a cover up going on here.

On November 19, 2016, the Washington Post reported the following:

The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed .

The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month , was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper.

The story was reported on November 19, 2016, meaning the move to fire Rogers – which failed – originated sometime in mid-October 2016. Exactly when Director Rogers was preparing to present his findings to the FISA Court.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.8  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Ronin2 @3.2.7    5 years ago
Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper.

Interesting how Clapper's name keeps popping up whether about Russia or ISIS! From 2016:

Junior Participates
3.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

Oh, yes.  Because this article really shows how Shitbag's supporters are perfectly calm and rational. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.3.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.3    5 years ago
Oh, yes.  Because this article really shows how Shitbag's supporters are perfectly calm and rational. 

Please try to be more polite when discussing the topic of this seed. His name is Schiff, not Shitbag.

Junior Participates
3.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago
Adam Schiff seems worried about something now.

And your basis for absurd idea would be................

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.4.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.4    5 years ago

All one need do is compare Schiff's hypocritical 2016 and 2019 comments. Please focus on comments 1 and 2 to find the answer to your request. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    5 years ago

I can't stand "Uber Hypocrite" Adam Shifty Schiff ……. at all ! jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

He's the quintessential "I did, before I didn't ! piece of shit ! jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

Junior Participates
4.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @4    5 years ago

We completely get why Schiff is this hour's (or minute's) favorite hate target.  He's determined to hold Shitbag's crimes up to public view.  And all these sweat and tears to prevent that are going to fail and fail miserably.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2    5 years ago

Schiff has shown nothing to anyone, except his mouth flapping in the breeze !

Have you seen his "Paper" investigation yet ?

If so....show all of us !

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.2.2  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2    5 years ago
We completely get why Schiff is this hour's (or minute's) favorite hate target.

Please answer the following:

1. Who are "we"?
  2. Who has stated that they hate Schiff?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.2.2    5 years ago

What are you, an English teacher or something?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.2.4  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.3    5 years ago
What are you, an English teacher or something?

What an odd question that has no relevance to comment 4.2.2 and the seeded article. Thanks for strolling through my seed .

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.2.4    5 years ago

You're welcome.  LOL

Junior Participates
7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

Here's where you slipped up, Jasper:

But in December 2016, just a month prior to Trump’s inauguration, Schiff called on Obama to declassify as much information as possible,

What Shitbag is ordering Barr to do is now is reveal whatever's necessary and only that which will corrupt the public perception of the the proper investigation of the collusion between Shitbag's campaign and Russian government intrusion into the election.  But, let's also remind everyone here that Shitbaggers themselves were attacking (and still do it every other week or so) the Obama admin. for not doing just that during the campaign--which, of course they would have massive head explosions if that had been done at the time.  So this game you lot keep playing of blaming the Obama DoJ for not doing enough then out of one side of your mouths and accusing it of unlawfully investigating Shitbag out of the other is really old and such an obvious "tell" about how even you people know Shitbag was dirty then and dirtier now.  The desperation of trying to help cover up the crimes verily screams out of all  your comments. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7    5 years ago

I guess you will keep denying the evidence as it starts dribbling and leaking out until the left wing bad actors start receiving indictments. If the Obama DOJ suspected Russian involvement in Trump's campaign, they should have spoken up to the public, and also warned Trump.

Why didn't they??   Now we are starting to find out why. Everything Barr is doing is following the law to get to the truth. The same can't be said of the previous administration.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1    5 years ago
I guess you will keep denying the evidence as it starts dribbling and leaking out until the left wing bad actors start receiving indictments.

So will the investigate those leaks too? 

If the Obama DOJ suspected Russian involvement in Trump's campaign, they should have spoken up to the public, and also warned Trump.

He DID. Sheesh one would have to live under a rock not to know that. 

Why didn't they??  

Again, they DID. 

Now we are starting to find out why. Everything Barr is doing is following the law to get to the truth. 

If everything Barr does follows the law, it could take him YEARS to get to the truth. Even with Trump giving him broad and sweeping authorities, Barr is still required to follow EO 13526, section 3.1 a and d. Coats has already indicated that he'll be releasing 'appropriate' information to Barr. 

The same can't be said of the previous administration.

I'll ask for the umpteenth time. What laws do you allege that the previous administration violated? Please cite the code or statute. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Dulay @7.1.1    5 years ago

It'll start making sense to you as we get closer to the election and Barr's investigation broadens and deepens.

I'm sure Durham will follow every breadcrumb to its source loaf.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7.1.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @7.1.1    5 years ago
What laws do you allege that the previous administration violated?

fabricating evidence / using the the fbi, cia, doj, and illegally obtained FISA warrants to take down a sitting president is very illegal.  in fact, they call that treason for a reason.

I hope obama represents himself in court... LOL

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.4  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1.2    5 years ago
It'll start making sense to you as we get closer to the election and Barr's investigation broadens and deepens.

You made an assertion that you failed to support. 

I'm sure Durham will follow every breadcrumb to its source loaf.

What happened to the Huber investigation that's been going on for over a year? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.6  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @7.1.3    5 years ago
fabricating evidence

What evidence is that? 

/ using the the fbi, cia, doj,  

Wow, that's quite a litany of alphabet agencies.

How about your cite a code or statute that each one violated. 

and illegally obtained FISA warrants

You DO realize that 3 out of the 4 FISA warrants were authorized under the Trump DOJ right? 

You DO realize that each of the 4 FISA warrants were authorized by a different Federal Judge right?

Y'all insist that ALL 4 of those Judges were hoodwinked by the 'deep state' right? 

So when will y'all call for Roberts to investigate and deal with those 4 Judges?

I mean, after all, Roberts is responsible for them being on the FISC. Should we demand that those Judges be removed or should we prosecute them too? They may have been complicit right? Or do y'all think that the 'deep state' doesn't slither into the Judiciary? 

to take down a sitting president is very illegal.

A president was 'taken down'? When? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.7  Dulay  replied to  XDm9mm @7.1.5    5 years ago
If you're not aware, Huber and Durham are two distinct individuals with distinctly different mandates.

Why yes XD, I AM aware that they are two distinct individuals, that's why I named Huber INDIVIDUALLY. 

As for their mandates, Durham is to 'investigate the investigators" and Huber is to investigate 'the prosecutorial and investigative determinations made by the DOJ in 2016 and 2017'. 

Sounds like pretty much that same thing to me.

Huber has been at it for over a year and not a peep out to him, despite the AG getting 'regular updates'.

Since Huber received such high praise, I would presume that Sessions, Whitaker or Barr would have mentioned Huber's recommendation opening further investigations if such a recommendation had occurred and that Huber wouldn't wait to finish his report to do so. Since no recommendations have been forthcoming, it looks pretty clear that the ones that have been opened by Barr are politically motivated.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @7.1.3    5 years ago

You got bupkis, as usual.  

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7.1.9  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @7.1.6    5 years ago

You DO realize that 3 out of the 4 FISA warrants were authorized under the Trump DOJ right? 

that means nothing.  the fisa court does not ask the doj if it can issue warrants... LOL

A president was 'taken down'? When? 

like robbing a bank, just trying is still illegal. but watching the left fail? totally priceless.

So when will y'all call for Roberts to investigate and deal with those 4 Judges?

in progress...

but seriously... whats the rush?  everything will come out before the next election.

we have plenty of time.

cheers :)

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.10  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @7.1.9    5 years ago
that means nothing.  the fisa court does not ask the doj if it can issue warrants... LOL

Who the fuck do you think applies for the FISA warrants? Can you really be that uninformed? 

like robbing a bank, just trying is still illegal. but watching the left fail? totally priceless.

Great! Then cite who TRIED to take down Trump. Please give details...

in progress...

It's been almost a month since Graham SAID he'd do that. NOTHING, NADA...you must be proud. 

but seriously... whats the rush? everything will come out before the next election.
we have plenty of time.

Well gee, y'all have had your hair on fire about abuse of the FISC and now you think that there is all the time in the world to address the issue you used to set the fire. Page will not be pleased with all your foot dragging. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7    5 years ago
reveal whatever's necessary and only that which will corrupt the public perception

Isn't that kind of what the left has been doing for the last 2 years? Are they still going to cry about his tax returns in 2023?

The rest that you said. I'm overwhelmed, nice rant.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  seeder  Jasper2529    5 years ago
Here's where you slipped up, Jasper:

No slip up.

as much information as possible,

--------------------------------

In a memorandum to his seven cabinet directors and the Attorney General, Trump asked that officials cooperate with Barr’s investigation and authorized Barr to declassify any information about the investigation into his campaign that he deemed necessary, provided that he consulted with the agency responsible.

Good try though. 

Junior Participates
8.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    5 years ago
Good try though. 

Using a sewer like Breitbart was, again, a poor move.  I realize it's all you've got but it comes to less than nothing.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1    5 years ago
Using a sewer like Breitbart was, again, a poor move.  I realize it's all you've got but it comes to less than nothing.  

So, you're claiming that Sarah Sanders' statement is untrue simply because Breitbart used it. That's funny!

Junior Participates
8.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    5 years ago

I'm saying using one pathologically lying source to try to back up another one just tells us that you really don't realize how fukking awful a case you make.  Hilariously fukking awful, to be sure, but still fukking awful.  And you can't even cite legit sources accurately.  Those links that you hoped would throw shade on Schiff (no charge for the alliteration) did nothing of the sort.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    5 years ago

The only thing "un-American" is how full of shit hypocritical Adam Schiff will say anything, attack anyone, if he thinks it benefits him politically. He's a dick.

bugsy
Professor Participates
11  bugsy    5 years ago

What I have noticed is that these liberal idiots have ramped up their call for Trump's impeachment right after Barr testified that he was looking into spying into the Trump campaign, then administration. As many of you have said, they are seriously worried, including Schiff, that the truth is about to come out on them.

They know the democratic party, and the far left wing radical arm of that party, is about to come down. There is no stopping it now.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11.1  KDMichigan  replied to  bugsy @11    5 years ago
they are seriously worried, including Schiff, that the truth is about to come out on them.

I doubt anything will come of it. They are all politicians. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
11.1.1  bugsy  replied to  KDMichigan @11.1    5 years ago

You are probably right when it comes to criminal charges, but politically, many of them will probably kiss their sweet jobs as congressmen or Senators goodbye. To many of them, that is worst than a criminal charge.

Power is everything to the liberal base.

Junior Participates
11.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bugsy @11.1.1    5 years ago
Power is everything to the liberal base.

This from the party that prevented a president from nominating a supreme court justice based on nothing whatsoever but the raw abuse of power. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
11.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @11.1.2    5 years ago

No one prevented Obama from nominating a Supreme Court Justice. Obama nominated Merrick Garland; the Senate controlled by Republicans chose never to confirm him- wanting to wait until after the federal elections.

It is called the Biden Rule. 

As a senator more than two decades ago, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. argued that President George Bush should delay filling a Supreme Court vacancy, should one arise, until the presidential election was over, and that it was “essential” that the Senate refuse to confirm a nominee to the court until then.

But in a speech on the Senate floor in June 1992, Mr. Biden, then the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said there should be a different standard for a Supreme Court vacancy “that would occur in the full throes of an election year.” The president should follow the example of “a majority of his predecessors” and delay naming a replacement, Mr. Biden said. If he goes forward before then, the Senate should wait to consider the nomination.

“Some will criticize such a decision and say that it was nothing more than an attempt to save a seat on the court in hopes that a Democrat will be permitted to fill it, but that would not be our intention,” Mr. Biden said at the time. “It would be our pragmatic conclusion that once the political season is underway, and it is, action on a Supreme Court nomination must be put off until after the election campaign is over.

“That is what is fair to the nominee and essential to the process. Otherwise, it seems to me,” he added, “we will be in deep trouble as an institution.”

Seems the left only thinks this type of thing should occur when a Republican occupies the WH.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.4  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @11.1.2    5 years ago
This from the party that prevented a president from nominating a supreme court justice based on nothing whatsoever but the raw abuse of power. 

This seed is about Adam Schiff and his hypocrisy, so do not derail it with sour grape comments about a SCOTUS nominee.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @11.1.2    5 years ago

That is blatantly false. No one prevented anyone from being nominated.

Link THAT, please, since you claim it.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.6  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.5    5 years ago

NO. Please do not derail this seed with SCOTUS stuff. Thanks.

lib50
Professor Silent
12  lib50    5 years ago

You all think you are talking about liberals, but I read it and know its all the things Trump and the gop are.  Total projection, but good insight about what the right is doing.  We see Trump do it all the time too. 

Junior Participates
12.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  lib50 @12    5 years ago

The projection from the right, always ever strong, is into hysteria territory today.  I see it as the trapped animal response. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
12.1.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.1    5 years ago
The projection from the right, always ever strong, is into hysteria territory today.  I see it as the trapped animal response. 

What "projection" might that be? Do you claim that Schiff's 2016 and 2019 comments are not true? If so, please state why and provide documented evidence.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
13  arkpdx    5 years ago
Total projection

Oops!  The left got caught again! That is their favorite phrase to used when they are guilty! 

Junior Participates
13.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  arkpdx @13    5 years ago
The left got caught again!

It is so hilarious to read comments like this every time a new Shitbag crime gets revealed.  It must be some kind of spinal reflex.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
13.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1    5 years ago

All of those "crimes"; and yet no impeachment or prosecution. What the hell are the Dems waiting for?

Junior Participates
13.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ronin2 @13.1.1    5 years ago
All of those "crimes"; and yet no impeachment or prosecution.

Yet.   You people are always so impatient.  "What's taking Mueller so long?!?!?!"  And, then it happens and the shit hits the fan and you then shift to "This Mueller Report Should Never Have Happened.  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
13.1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.2    5 years ago

Hurry up. Get them new talking points …..

Junior Participates
13.1.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @13.1.3    5 years ago
Get them new talking points …..

Don't need anything new.  This one will do just fine:

At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
Vol. II, p. 8; Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The

2016 Presidential Election

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
13.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.2    5 years ago

The Mueller report didn't do anything but waste tax payer money.  You had your investigation by an elite team of Hillary and Obama sycophants; they didn't find evidence to convict. The Establishment hack heir Mueller wrote a report not based on evidence (or lack thereof); he didn't follow the law at all; but left it open for the Dems in the House. Starr at least made a recommendation to Congress to proceed with impeachment proceedings- heir Mueller wouldn't, and couldn't with the evidence he provided. 

Unlike the left, we don't like it when branches of the federal government are turned into weapons and used against US citizens. That includes a complete and utter ass like Trump.

What are you so afraid of? Finding out the FISA warrants were illegal and the whole Mueller report was based on a lie?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
13.1.6  Ronin2  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.4    5 years ago

It bears repeating. Heir Mueller is chicken shit. 

You need a crime to obstruct justice; (otherwise Obama would have been impeached for Fast and Furious) but heir Mueller and Co already struck out on the Russian collusion garbage.

He got what he wanted. The hard left Dems in the House and their rabid followers foaming at the mouth to impeach. When they do, and it fails in the Senate he can say I tried. Then when it comes out the FISA warrants are full of shit; and illegally obtained, he can say I never told them to impeach!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
13.1.7  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Ronin2 @13.1.5    5 years ago
What are you so afraid of? Finding out the FISA warrants were illegal and the whole Mueller report was based on a lie?

Ka-BOOM.

Junior Participates
13.1.8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ronin2 @13.1.5    5 years ago
The Mueller report didn't do anything but waste tax payer money.

In your wildest wish-filled fantasies only.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
13.1.9  Ronin2  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.8    5 years ago

What did it prove? 

Are the Dems starting impeachment proceedings against Trump?  No, they are starting more BS investigations convinced that Mueller missed something, as the chicken shit wouldn't draw any conclusions. Like the House has near the power that Mueller wielded as a special counsel; and could uncover anything further./S

The Republicans are starting investigations into the legality of the FISA warrants; because Mueller didn't turn up shit. Neither Comey, nor Mueller, even bothered to question Carter Page much the less charge him with anything. Page, the master spy that the FBI and CIA knew about for years, and did work for both as an informant. Seems they would have wanted to get Page first and foremost; as he should have the most information. Of course you would have to believe the discredited Steele Dossier to do that; which was paid for by the DNC, and never should have been used in obtaining the FISA warrants.

Guess you like the US more divided than ever? That is the only thing the Mueller report accomplished. The Establishment is loving this; their grip on power has never been more secure.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
13.1.10  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.4    5 years ago
Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Exonerate him of what? The crime that Mueller can't conclude from his own report?

Read it very slowly and think about every word, perhaps the light bulb will come one.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
13.1.11  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.4    5 years ago
Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

It's interesting that Mueller used the word "exonerate" in his report.

Lawyers and anyone who has ever served on a grand jury knows that a prosecutor (in this case Mueller) cannot "exonerate" someone of a crime. That responsibility rests upon judges and/or petit jury panels.

A prosecutor can either indict or not indict based upon the grand jury's decision of True Bill or No True Bill.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
13.1.12  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Sunshine @13.1.10    5 years ago
Exonerate him of what? The crime that Mueller can't conclude from his own report?

Mueller didn't have authority to exonerate Trump. That's what is so unethical and inaccurate about that sentence in the report.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
13.1.13  Sunshine  replied to  Jasper2529 @13.1.12    5 years ago
That's what is so unethical and inaccurate about that sentence in the report.

He couldn't conclude that a crime was committed to exonerate Trump from. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

All of his twisted wording just made him look like a fool and an unethical lawyer.

He should be barred.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
13.1.14  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Sunshine @13.1.13    5 years ago
All of his twisted wording just made him look like a fool and an unethical lawyer.

Some claim that Mueller's twisted wording opened the Dems' gateway to impeachment proceedings. Time will tell.

Speaking of unethical lawyers ... has Adam Schiff produced his "evidence" yet?  jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
13.1.15  Sunshine  replied to  Jasper2529 @13.1.14    5 years ago
has Adam Schiff produced his "evidence" yet?

How many people fell for the lying?  And people try to tell me there is no such thing as TDS! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
13.1.16  Dulay  replied to  Jasper2529 @13.1.12    5 years ago
Mueller didn't have authority to exonerate Trump.

So Mueller's exoneration of Trump on conspiracy is null and void. Got ya...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
13.1.17  Raven Wing  replied to  Dulay @13.1.16    5 years ago

Mueller actually left the door open for other forms of legal proceedings against Trump, as this position does not allow him to do to a sitting President. And that is what some people choose to over look. And the Repubs readily deny. 

And while the fat man may keep talking, the Fat Lady has not sung yet. 

JMOO

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
13.1.18  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Dulay @13.1.16    5 years ago

As a prosecutor, Mueller never had authority to exonerate Trump and should never have used that word in his report, especially since he found no crime.

I posted a comment about prosecutors, grand juries, etc. Please read it ... or not. Your choice.

Period.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
14  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago
 Trump’s decision to declassify information related to the origins of the Russia probe was “un-American.”

because our legal system operates in the dark?   LOL  too funny,

shiff must be some kind of communist wannabe douche bag.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14.1  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @14    5 years ago

[deleted]