When is your Birthday

By:  kathleen  •  3 weeks ago  •  124 comments

When is your Birthday

I thought it would be nice to know when everyone’s Birthday was.  The article the other day was really nice. So if you want,  post when you were born. It would be nice to have a record of them.

Only the month and day, you do not have to put the year, only if you want.

Please be polite and no politics or religion.

Thank you, and “all” Newstalkers are welcome.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

Kathleen
1  author  Kathleen    3 weeks ago

Mine is October 10th.  I was also born at 10 pm.

Ed-NavDoc
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Kathleen @1    3 weeks ago

October 13th and I was born on a Friday!

Kathleen
1.1.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 weeks ago

I was born on a Thursday.  : )

JaneDoe
1.1.2  JaneDoe  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

I came along on a Tuesday. 2 days before Thanksgiving of that year. My mom always called me her Turkey baby.

Kathleen
1.1.3  author  Kathleen  replied to  JaneDoe @1.1.2    3 weeks ago

I like that!

cjcold
1.1.4  cjcold  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 weeks ago

Just celebrated my 65th last week on the 24th. Who'd have thunk I would live this long considering how I have ruined this temple over the years.  

So many injuries and surgeries that it hurts getting out of bed every morning. But I still do it for some reason.

Kathleen
1.1.5  author  Kathleen  replied to  cjcold @1.1.4    3 weeks ago

Hope you feel better soon.

cjcold
1.1.6  cjcold  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.5    3 weeks ago

The pain has long been chronic. Some days I feel better about it than others. 

I refuse opioids and rely on pot and beer for long term pain modification.

Freefaller
1.2  Freefaller  replied to  Kathleen @1    3 weeks ago

I slip in between you and Ed-NavDoc at 12 Oct

Ed-NavDoc
1.2.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Freefaller @1.2    3 weeks ago

My daughter's birthday is on 12 October. She was supposed to be born on the 13th but she has always been contrary...

dave-2693993
1.2.2  dave-2693993  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.2.1    3 weeks ago

Cool.

My daughter was born on 10/11 at 12:13

Freefaller
1.2.3  Freefaller  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.2.1    3 weeks ago

Well that just proves my theory that awesome people are born in Oct

JaneDoe
2  JaneDoe    3 weeks ago

11-22-66

Raven Wing
3  Raven Wing    3 weeks ago

October 30th.

MUVA
3.1  MUVA  replied to  Raven Wing @3    3 weeks ago

What year?

Raven Wing
3.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  MUVA @3.1    3 weeks ago

Guess. (smile)

It Is ME
4  It Is ME    3 weeks ago

07-04-xxx9ish

Sunshine
4.1  Sunshine  replied to  It Is ME @4    3 weeks ago

July 4th baby.  My oldest daughter was supposed to be one too, but she was one week late.

It Is ME
4.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Sunshine @4.1    3 weeks ago

Best day ……. LIKE EVER ! jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

Kathleen
4.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  It Is ME @4    3 weeks ago

A Independence Day Baby!

It Is ME
4.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Kathleen @4.2    3 weeks ago
A Independence Day Baby!

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Doesn't seem to mean what it used to mean anymore though ! We seem to be regressing back to the "Before" these days. jrSmiley_85_smiley_image.gif

Sunshine
5  Sunshine    3 weeks ago

August 15th 

MrFrost
6  MrFrost    3 weeks ago

4/6/68

Just Jim NC TttH
7  Just Jim NC TttH    3 weeks ago

August 27th

Snuffy
8  Snuffy    3 weeks ago

Sept 11th

JaneDoe
8.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Snuffy @8    3 weeks ago

I have a niece that was born Sept 11

Kathleen
8.1.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  JaneDoe @8.1    3 weeks ago

At least we know now that 2 happy things came out of the day. 

Krishna
9  Krishna    3 weeks ago

I have a cousin who was born on St. Patrick's Day. For a while she was unhappy about it because she didn't want to share the limelight. However she changed her mind-- because no one forgets when her birthday is!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
10  Perrie Halpern R.A.    3 weeks ago

June 18th at 12 am. I was the father's day baby for NY. 

I also share my birthday with Sir Paul. YAY!

Kathleen
10.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10    3 weeks ago

Very nice!

That was my dad’s birthday.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
10.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Kathleen @10.1    3 weeks ago

Was your dad a good guy? 

Kathleen
10.1.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10.1.1    3 weeks ago

Yep, he sure was.  A quiet gentle man, good husband to my mom and good father.  He also loved music.

JBB
10.2  JBB  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10    3 weeks ago

Paul McCartney was born in 1942 and is 77 years old...

lady in black
11  lady in black    3 weeks ago

8/21/6_.

BeastOfTheEast
12  BeastOfTheEast    3 weeks ago

I was born January 1st at 12:01 am. I was the first born New Years baby in Connecticut. My parents got a lot of gifts from the state, city, and the hospital.

Kathleen
12.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  BeastOfTheEast @12    3 weeks ago

How amazing!  You were the first.

Dismayed Patriot
12.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Kathleen @12.1    3 weeks ago
How amazing!  You were the first.

I don't think I was the last, but I was born just after 8:00 pm on News Years Eve. I made it just in time to be a tax write off that year.

Krishna
13  Krishna    3 weeks ago

Does anyone think there's any correlation between when you were born-- and the personality traits you have?

Dare I say it . . . the evil . . . "A word"? 

lib50
13.1  lib50  replied to  Krishna @13    3 weeks ago

I happen to think so, but its much more complicated than just influence from the sun.  I've had my chart done more than once and took lessons when I was younger.  There are a lot of things in my chart that are part of me and my life.   Its a fascinating science! 

I'm a valentine baby.

Kathleen
13.1.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  lib50 @13.1    3 weeks ago

A sweet Valentines Day baby. 

Krishna
13.1.2  Krishna  replied to  lib50 @13.1    3 weeks ago

I happen to think so, but its much more complicated than just influence from the sun.  I've had my chart done more than once and took lessons when I was younger.  There are a lot of things in my chart that are part of me and my life.   Its a fascinating science! 

So you actually believe in it? 

lib50
13.1.3  lib50  replied to  Krishna @13.1.2    3 weeks ago
So you actually believe in it?

I don't live by it, but I do think there is something to it, its been around for thousands of years and practiced by some of the greatest minds.  I took lessons when I lived in Ireland and really enjoyed it.

Krishna
13.1.4  Krishna  replied to  lib50 @13.1.3    3 weeks ago
I don't live by it, but I do think there is something to it, its been around for thousands of years and practiced by some of the greatest minds.  I took lessons when I lived in Ireland and really enjoyed it.

I have been fascinated by various sorts of philosophies and mysticism for many years-- have studied Astrology for something like 40 years. In the latter part of that period I have been looking at finding practical ways to use it. 

(I have also studied other esoteric arts, and recently completed a course in developping Psychic abilities. (I used to keep this secret as many of the "Muggles" find it upsets their beliefs systems and can become quite upset!

Krishna
13.1.5  Krishna  replied to  lib50 @13.1.3    3 weeks ago
I took lessons when I lived in Ireland and really enjoyed it

I wonder if its more popular in Ireland than it is here? (Possibly because of ancient teachings of some of the indiogenous peoples? I don't know much about Ireland, but weren't there Celts there-- or Druids (?) who were more attuned to nature than moder society?)

cjcold
13.1.6  cjcold  replied to  lib50 @13.1    3 weeks ago

Many years ago a good friend's girlfriend was an astrologist and did my chart.

It all ended badly.

Buzz of the Orient
13.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @13    3 weeks ago

I'm at the age when birthdays are no longer so welcome......at the point where going backwards could be desirable (Benjamin Button?)   However, I will reveal that I'm an....

Aquarius_by_ronhue.jpg

Freefaller
13.2.1  Freefaller  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.2    3 weeks ago
However, I will reveal that I'm a

Skimpily dressed girl?jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
13.2.2  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.2    3 weeks ago
However, I will reveal that I'm an....

Air sign!

Aquariann's tend to have at least one part of their personality that's a bit unconventional. Often they "think very creatiively. Thik outside the box-- sometimes they look at things quite differently than most people.Its very important for them to be"true to themselves"-- they often have high principles.

Buzz of the Orient
13.2.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Freefaller @13.2.1    3 weeks ago

At this point of my life, that could be an attractive alternative.

Krishna
13.2.4  Krishna  replied to  Freefaller @13.2.1    3 weeks ago

found this brief description of The Water Bearer on the Internet:

Comparison with its symbol, the Water Bearer:   The symbol for Aquarius is the Water Bearer, symbolically and eternally giving life and spiritual food to the world. The water from the vessel washes away the past,   aquariusglyphwh.jpg leaving room for a fresh, new start. The sign of Aquarius is forward-looking and growth-oriented. Concerned with equality and individual freedom, Aquarius seeks to dispense its knowledge, and its vision of equality and individuality, to all.

The glyph for Aquarius depicts the water from the water bearer’s vessel, as a symbol of open-ended spiritual energy.

dave-2693993
13.2.5  dave-2693993  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.2    3 weeks ago

We seem to have our fair share of Aquarians on this site. According to the calendar, I am one as well.

Freefaller
13.2.6  Freefaller  replied to  Krishna @13.2.4    3 weeks ago

cool

lib50
14  lib50    3 weeks ago

commented in wrong place again.

Kathleen
14.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  lib50 @14    3 weeks ago

No you didn’t. : )

XDm9mm
15  XDm9mm    3 weeks ago

2-18-1950

I'm not afraid of age....  it's a state of mind.   

Of course, the body parts that need to be replaced or repaired remind me that the 'state of mind' is often overtaken by reality!!

It was a Saturday, 3:32pm and 10lb 9oz.   My weight was the exact opposite of my older (by 9 years) brother who weighed in at 9lb 10oz after 30 hours of hard labor.

Ender
15.1  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @15    3 weeks ago

30 hours. Yikes. According to my mother, I couldn't wait to get out. Started crowning on the way to hospital. Was delivered by a nurse even before a doc could get there.

XDm9mm
15.1.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Ender @15.1    3 weeks ago
30 hours.

Per my late mom, I was a piece of cake.   Albeit bigger, she barely made it to the hospital which was only about 6 blocks away.

BUT.....   later years we swapped places.  My brother was the book worm nerdy guy.   I was the problem child!!  (Ok..  I was a bookworm type too, but not the nerd.  Hell, I was reading Plato when I was 10yo, but I had no problem with taking on anyone if necessary....   hell, I took on the mean neighborhood twins and actually won....   banged up, battered and bleeding, but I can honestly say....  you should have seen the other guys.)

MUVA
15.1.2  MUVA  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.1    3 weeks ago

My daughter had a baby 2 weeks ago  she was in labor got three days

Ender
15.1.3  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.1    3 weeks ago

Remind me not to piss you off (too much) I can imagine you being the hero of the neighborhood.

Smart and strong...now if we could only work on the politics...haha  : )

XDm9mm
15.1.4  XDm9mm  replied to  Ender @15.1.3    3 weeks ago
Remind me not to piss you off (too much) I can imagine you being the hero of the neighborhood.

I'm actually very laid back and will do everything in my power to deescalate a situation.  I actually abhor violence, but if forced on me, well as my old Judo instructor used to say, "Do your worst first.  They're not trying to dance with you are they?"  (I swear the man had size 20 tennis rackets for feet and I never could avoid those things when he did a sweep and put me on my ass!!!)

In HS, I actually had the nick name 'Peacekeeper".   People that were bullied and picked on were always coming to me for help.  I never had to actually get into it with anyone, simply approach them and let them know to 'cut the shit' or they would be getting into it with me.  Thankfully it worked like a champ.  I don't like the sight of blood..  especially my own!!

Ender
15.1.5  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.4    3 weeks ago

They say confidence proceeds everything else. Blood doesn't bother me, it is all the other stuff.

In HS I was more, what is the old hippie saying, tune in and drop out. Had odd jobs from about 15 yet didn't really get it. Around 21 realized that I had to more or less make a living.  haha

I like that though. Peacekeeper. You must be a pretty good sized guy yourself.

XDm9mm
15.1.6  XDm9mm  replied to  Ender @15.1.5    3 weeks ago
I like that though. Peacekeeper. You must be a pretty good sized guy yourself.

Very honestly, not really.  All of about 5'10" and well weight has appreciably increased, but in HS around 180.  (Oh how I wish for that number to return!! LOL)  But I never hesitated to face down even the 6' X" behemoths.  I guess they thought I was either that much of a bad ass (hardly) or just a crazy fool (more likely) and either situation did not make for a good outcome!

What I did and do possess is as you opened your comment with.  Confidence.  There is very little in life that I fear, well at least for myself personally.  I DO fear for what might happen to my loved ones and that is a force that supports my confidence and desire to protect them at any and all costs.

No teen "get's it" when it comes to money, or personal responsibility and accountability.  But, didn't your parents have that "money tree" in the back yard that my parents always spoke about??  LOL

It takes getting smacked upside the head a few times by that thing called life and reality to understand the errors of a teens life.  Unfortunately, today, more and more kids are NOT learning those lessons since mommy and daddy keep bailing them out and covering for them.  They're more interested in being friends than parents.

XDm9mm
15.1.7  XDm9mm  replied to  MUVA @15.1.2    3 weeks ago
My daughter had a baby 2 weeks ago  she was in labor got three days

First....  CONGRATULATIONS GRAMPS!!!

Damn...   three days.   In my mom's time it was understandable.....  but today, there are so many options.  C-section, inducing, why have her AND the baby go through something like that which can hurt them both!

Wishing them both health and happiness!

Sunshine
15.1.8  Sunshine  replied to  MUVA @15.1.2    3 weeks ago
she was in labor got three days

jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif there something to be said about c sections. 

dave-2693993
15.1.9  dave-2693993  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.6    3 weeks ago
Oh how I wish for that number to return!! LOL

LOL i Right! Don't we all?

Actually I think there is one member her who is older than both of us who has held his weight.

I will let him speak for himself if he decides to.

Kathleen
15.1.10  author  Kathleen  replied to  MUVA @15.1.2    3 weeks ago

Congrats to you!

MUVA
15.1.11  MUVA  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.7    3 weeks ago

She went to the hospital 3 times and they sent her home told her she wasn't ready they finally induced labor because her water broke on the second day but she wasn't dilated enough.

MUVA
15.1.12  MUVA  replied to  Kathleen @15.1.10    3 weeks ago

Thanks pictures coming soon 6lb 9 once.

Ender
15.1.13  Ender  replied to  dave-2693993 @15.1.9    3 weeks ago

I think I know who you are talking about. He was around my weight. I have always been thin. Even now like 155, 160.

sandy-2021492
15.1.14  sandy-2021492  replied to  MUVA @15.1.11    3 weeks ago

My mom did the same in labor with my brother, whose birthday is December 26th, so she spent Christmas in labor.  My dad's birthday is December 28th.  He asked her if she could hold off 2 more days and have my brother on his birthday.

She should have clocked him.

Ender
15.1.15  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @15.1.14    3 weeks ago

I almost feel guilty for liking you Dad's sense of humour.  haha

sandy-2021492
15.1.16  sandy-2021492  replied to  Ender @15.1.15    3 weeks ago

Mom tells that story with a laugh now, so she likes his sense of humor, too.  Not sure she saw it back then, though.

Kavika
15.1.17  Kavika   replied to  dave-2693993 @15.1.9    3 weeks ago

LOL, I'm the same weight now as when I was discharged from the Army...170/175 lbs. 

I will admit it all isn't in the same place though. 

MUVA
15.1.18  MUVA  replied to  sandy-2021492 @15.1.14    3 weeks ago

I pour daughter has had to long labors my wife in total with our 4 kids two that are twins only had maybe 4 hours for 2 of we barely made it to the hospital.One of my sons was 10 lb 1 ounce he was 6'3 by age 12.

sandy-2021492
15.1.19  sandy-2021492  replied to  MUVA @15.1.18    3 weeks ago

My sister was born in the hallway at the hospital - Mom didn't make it to delivery.  The nurse told her to stop pushing.  Mom yelled that she wasn't pushing; the baby was already crawling.

dave-2693993
15.1.20  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @15.1.13    3 weeks ago

Since he posted, if you were thinking Kavika, you are right.

You are doing a good job holding your weight there.

I was doing okay at 210 - 220, but since the girls were sent to purgatory, I am at unprecedented 230 with my sights back on getting to 220 before Julia returns.

dave-2693993
15.1.21  dave-2693993  replied to  Kavika @15.1.17    3 weeks ago

Ah Ha! Glad you stopped by to confirm my thoughts.

Kathleen
15.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  XDm9mm @15    3 weeks ago

Big baby! I was 8 pounds and so was my daughter.

XDm9mm
15.2.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Kathleen @15.2    3 weeks ago
Big baby! I was 8 pounds and so was my daughter.

All I can say is that I'm THANKFUL I'm not a woman.  First, I'd be as ugly as shit if I were and second, I would never want to try to push a bowling ball out of any orifice of my body...  drugs or not!

Kathleen
15.2.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  XDm9mm @15.2.1    3 weeks ago

I ducked out of that, I had a C section. Secretly I was glad!

GregTx
15.2.3  GregTx  replied to  Kathleen @15.2.2    3 weeks ago

" Secretly I was glad! "

I would bet that Hubby was too.😉

Paula Bartholomew
16  Paula Bartholomew    3 weeks ago

7-31-52

Years ago I took my mother to see Alien.  When the creature popped out of the guys chest, she whispered to me "Don't you have a birthday coming up?"

XDm9mm
16.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @16    3 weeks ago
When the creature popped out of the guys chest, she whispered to me "Don't you have a birthday coming up?"

My wife and me went to that movie with friends.  Our friend quipped that delivering that way would probably have been less painful than when she gave birth to her first daughter.

Paula Bartholomew
16.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XDm9mm @16.1    3 weeks ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Kathleen
16.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @16    3 weeks ago

Ha!  I think that hurt a lot more.

Paula Bartholomew
16.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kathleen @16.2    3 weeks ago

jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
17  Raven Wing    3 weeks ago

Being a Scorpio has its own advantages. But, I always celebrated my Birthday on Halloween which made it a lot more fun. All my Friends and family dressed in their Halloween costumes, and after the BBQ we would all go together and Trick or Treat. Then come back to the house and have cake and ice cream and swap our treats with each other. It always made for a fun Birthday. My Mother's Birthday was Nov 2nd, and as I got older we celebrated our Birthdays together.

Kathleen
17.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  Raven Wing @17    3 weeks ago

Oh that is so nice, I bet it was really fun as a child. Nice that you both can celebrate it together.

Raven Wing
17.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kathleen @17.1    3 weeks ago
I bet it was really fun as a child.

It was, but, it still is. My Granddaughter throws a Halloween party for my Birthday every year. I think she gets a bigger thrill out of it than I do. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

JaneDoe
17.2  JaneDoe  replied to  Raven Wing @17    3 weeks ago
Being a Scorpio has its own advantages

Sometimes I am a Scorpio and sometime a Sagittarius. I was apparently born on the cusp so I just call  myself a  Scorpittarius. 😁

Raven Wing
17.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  JaneDoe @17.2    3 weeks ago
I just call  myself a  Scorpittarius.

Now there ya go! That works well for whatever time you feel in the mood. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

I'm smack in the middle of the so I am a full bore Scorpio. I can be a real sweetheart, but, mess with me the wrong way and the 'sting' is unforgettable and unforgiving. jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Ender
18  Ender    3 weeks ago

3-13-67

Probably shouldn't say that but I don't think anyone wants my identity.  haha

Funny thing is, I still feel young. In my head I am still 20. That is until I look in a mirror.

I am a true fish around here...heh heh

XDm9mm
18.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Ender @18    3 weeks ago
In my head I am still 20.

YOU TOO??????    

Kathleen
18.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  Ender @18    3 weeks ago

It’s all in the mind.... that’s what I keep telling myself. : )

sandy-2021492
19  sandy-2021492    3 weeks ago

February 19th.

XDm9mm
19.1  XDm9mm  replied to  sandy-2021492 @19    3 weeks ago

A belated Happy Birthday to another Aquarian.

sandy-2021492
19.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  XDm9mm @19.1    3 weeks ago

Same to you.

My sign varies depending on the astrological chart you look at.  Some have me as an Aquarius, others as a Pisces.

MUVA
19.2  MUVA  replied to  sandy-2021492 @19    3 weeks ago

What year?I was born 6/5/65 

dave-2693993
20  dave-2693993    3 weeks ago

Sunday! Sunday!, Sunday! at 75 & 80 Dragway!

Well not at 75 & 80 Dragway, but it was a Sunday.

Ender
20.1  Ender  replied to  dave-2693993 @20    3 weeks ago

I can actually picture you being born on a racetrack. haha

I was born at 1 AM. It was Friday the 12th, then of course after midnight, Saturday the 13th.

Missed it by that much.

Just Jim NC TttH
20.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @20.1    3 weeks ago
I was born at 1 AM. It was Friday the 12th, then of course after midnight, Saturday the 13th.

Hope you don't mind Kathleen..............jrSmiley_29_smiley_image.gif

Ender
20.1.2  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @20.1.1    3 weeks ago

Hahaha   Good one. I guess one could call it making it.

dave-2693993
20.1.3  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @20.1    3 weeks ago
Missed it by that much.

That was close alright.

Actually it was my Mom who got me interested in racing.

Reminds me. I have an article for epistte. We haven't seen her racing stories and recipes for a while. If she comes by for read from time to time, hope she sees it.

Ender
20.1.4  Ender  replied to  dave-2693993 @20.1.3    3 weeks ago

Haven't seen her in a while. Hope she does come back.

Kathleen
20.1.5  author  Kathleen  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @20.1.1    3 weeks ago

: )

dave-2693993
20.1.6  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @20.1.4    3 weeks ago

Thank you.

She will be back. These exiles happen from time to time. Hoping this will be the last one.

dave-2693993
20.1.7  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @20.1.4    3 weeks ago

Sorry, I confused which she...doh'

Kavika
21  Kavika     3 weeks ago

My birthday is April 24th through the 26th. I was born at home and mom said I was a difficult birth and stayed difficult as I got older. 

My family says that I have at least 9 lives and that is not unusual for a shapeshifter.

We'll leave the year I was born out of this conversation but I have a couple of kids, four grandkids, an even dozen great-grandkids and two great great grandkids. 

We are our own federally recognized tribe. 

I do not speak with forked tongue. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
21.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @21    3 weeks ago
My birthday is April 24th through the 26th

My beloved Gammy, who died in 2000, and my beloved older brother, who died in the Navy in 1979, were both born on April 24th.  

We are our own federally recognized tribe.

At least!

Kavika
21.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @21.1    3 weeks ago

Seems that April 24th was a good date for some great people. (Your brother and Grammy)

Kathleen
21.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  Kavika @21    3 weeks ago

Great great... wow, congrats to you for being able to experience that!

JBB
22  JBB    3 weeks ago

I do not think it is wise to make public the answers to a common online security questions. There was a popular online meme stating that a person's perfect drag name was their first pet's name along with their mother's maiden name. Another said that a person's true name was the street they grew up on plus the name of their elementary school. Thousands and thousands responded but it turned out the whole thing was a phishing scam and many had their bank accounts drained using the information they feely gave out. That info was enough to change the passwords on their checking, savings and retirement accounts. The first thing my bank and credit card companies ever ask me every time to confirm my identity is my birth date...

Kathleen
22.1  author  Kathleen  replied to  JBB @22    3 weeks ago

That never crossed my mind, since there was a nice article a few days ago, I thought this would be fun for us all.

I am sorry to everyone, I did not mean to cause any harm.

Ender
22.1.1  Ender  replied to  Kathleen @22.1    3 weeks ago

Eh, I did so willingly. I think most of these things can be found anyway, if one looks hard enough.

I think JBB has been doxed before though.

Kathleen
22.1.2  author  Kathleen  replied to  Ender @22.1.1    3 weeks ago

With mine it’s the last 4 digits of my social and questions that I only know the answer to.   When I pick up prescriptions they ask me for my birthdate and it’s out loud in front of everyone.

JaneDoe
22.1.3  JaneDoe  replied to  Ender @22.1.1    3 weeks ago
Eh, I did so willingly.

Me too. JaneDoe and a birthdate  shouldn’t get ya too far. 

dave-2693993
22.1.4  dave-2693993  replied to  Kathleen @22.1    3 weeks ago

I have some key numbers in my life that no one would know what to connect to.

LOL, P.S. also notice I only gave Sunday, which is accurate.

Ender
22.1.5  Ender  replied to  Kathleen @22.1.2    3 weeks ago

That got me about the pharmacy. I went to pick up something for my Mother and they asked for a birth date. I tell them and it was a day off. So then they want me to recite an address.

GregTx
23  GregTx    3 weeks ago

April 26, 1960something.

Steve Ott
24  Steve Ott    3 weeks ago

10/22/54

charger 383
25  charger 383    3 weeks ago

sometime in July, I was told it was a dark and stormy night

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
26  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 weeks ago

June 25th, 19coughcoughsputtercough