╌>

Biden calls Fox News' Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----' after question about inflation

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  2 years ago  •  192 comments

By:   Joseph A. Wulfsohn

Biden calls Fox News' Peter Doocy a 'stupid son of a b----' after question about inflation
"Will you take questions on inflation then?" Doocy then asked. "Do you think inflation will be a political liability ahead of the midterms?" As Doocy and the other reporters were being shooed away, Biden took a swipe at the Fox News correspondent. "That’s a great asset, more inflation. What a stupid son of a b----," Biden said to his cabinet. Doocy laughed off Biden's comments moments later on "The Five," saying "Yeah, nobody has fact-checked him yet and said it's not true,"

Joe-Biden-Mind-Like-Web-browser-open-19-tabs.jpg?resize=1024%2C1008&ssl=1

Joe-Biden-Making-Disasters-Great-Again-Blimp.jpg?resize=714%2C455&ssl=1

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The president lashed out against the White House correspondent during a meeting focused on the economy

2 hours ago

President Biden lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy for attempting to press him on inflation. 

Biden met with the Competition Council and members of his cabinet Monday to discuss ways to lower prices for American families. 

GettyImages-1237961628.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

US President Joe Biden meets with members of his administration on efforts to lower prices for working families at the East room of the White House, in Washington, DC on January 24, 2022. (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)

Following his prepared remarks, near the 8-minute mark of the live stream, members of the press began shouting questions, hoping for the president to take a few before they were shown the door by White House staff. 

Biden knocked the first reporter, who asked about the administration's call with European leaders as tensions between Russia and Ukraine rise. 

"The only reason I don't like doing is this because you never report on why it's called a meeting because you never report on why I've called a meeting, and this is important" Biden said. "I had a very, very, very good meeting, totally unanimity with all the European leaders will talk about it later. Thank you."

"Will you take questions on inflation then?" Doocy then asked. "Do you think inflation will be a political liability ahead of the midterms?"

As Doocy and the other reporters were being shooed away, Biden took a swipe at the Fox News correspondent. 

"That’s a great asset, more inflation. What a stupid son of a b----," Biden said to his cabinet. 

Doocy laughed off Biden's comments moments later on "The Five," saying "Yeah, nobody has fact-checked him yet and said it's not true,"

Last week, Biden similarly lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich for attempting to press him following his controversial remarks at his press conference about the escalating Russia-Ukraine conflict. 

"Why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?" Heinrich asked. 

Biden chuckled, softly replying, "What a stupid question."

The White House later walked back Biden's comment. 

Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect. 

"I’m not joking when I say this: If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot — on the spot. No ifs ands or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    2 years ago
Doocy laughed off Biden's comments moments later on "The Five," saying "Yeah, nobody has fact-checked him yet and said it's not true,"

Last week, Biden similarly lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich for attempting to press him following his controversial remarks at his press conference about the escalating Russia-Ukraine conflict. 

"Why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?" Heinrich asked. 

Biden chuckled, softly replying, "What a stupid question."

The White House later walked back Biden's comment. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    2 years ago
Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    2 years ago

Yes this is an inappropriate public utterance from a PotUS.  

Calling someone stupid, son of a bitch, etc. is poor behavior for a PotUS.   Right?   And clearly we can add making fun of deformities, handicaps, ugliness, ... , to practices that are inappropriate for a PotUS.   Surely you agree.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

Are you trying to slip in a what about ism in here?  He said the same comment sans the sob remark part to Jacqui Heinrich last week too.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.2    2 years ago

I asked you a principled question.   I am not surprised you ran away from it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.3    2 years ago

You will not make this seed about anything other than it’s topic which was what Brandon said to two Fox News reporters.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

[removed]  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    2 years ago

Douchey isn't a member of the press.  He's not a journalist.  He works for Faux 'news'

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.7  Ronin2  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

Why not simply say what you mean. "But Trruuuummmmppppp!!!!!!" and nothing else matters.

Quit trying to downplay what the human fuck up machine in the White House.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.6    2 years ago

Ahh, seems that the White House doesn't seem to agree with you. He has press credentials; and he is on the list of White House press that is allowed at the meetings. 

The left is just butt hurt that Doocy asks real questions of the human fuck up machine in the White House.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.7    2 years ago

The human fuck up machine waddled out of the White House on 1/20/21

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.3    2 years ago
I asked you a principled question. 

Right back at you: Do democrats have the right to adopt the very practices or policies they once denounced?

Go ahead TiG, give us the juvenile “he did it first” defense.

Democrats did not accuse their fellow democrats of treason or sedition when they sought to block the certification of Ohio’s electoral votes in Congress in 2004. They did not call Hillary Clinton traitorous for advising Biden not to concede any Trump victory on Election Night. They did not describe members of Congress or the media as traitors for repeatedly declaring Trump “illegitimate” over the last four years.

Napoleon once said “treason is a matter of dates.”   And the key date in the United States, appears to be Nov. 7, 2020.  That's the day democrats declared they could do anything because of Trump.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.10    2 years ago

He wasn't talking to you.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.12  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.9    2 years ago

Sorry, there is a newer much larger version in the White House now trying to destroy the US as fast as he can. You should look into the current state of the US and world since Brandon took office. Name one thing he has made better; and then check out the ever growing list of things he has made much, much, worse.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.12    2 years ago

You're wrong.  The big fat fuck up waddled out of the White House on 1/20/21.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.12    2 years ago

Well I will say one thing. He makes me think of Star Wars movies when he walks. Reminds one of C3PO with the robotic movement. And here we all thought he was a puppet. Turns out robot.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.15  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.10    2 years ago

Biden is tired of Doocy's attempts at gotchya questions . Other than that this is basically a non story. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.16  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.14    2 years ago

He could be a combination of C3PO movement wise, but verbally he comes across as the Swedish Chef from the old Muppets show.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.17  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.15    2 years ago

The only part of the questions that are "gotcha" are that they show that the Biden Administration is truly incompetent and haven't done a damn thing to benefit the country.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.18  Greg Jones  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    2 years ago

"Calling someone stupid, son of a bitch, etc. is poor behavior for a PotUS.   Right?   And clearly we can add making fun of deformities, handicaps, ugliness."

Biden is guilty of that too. For 50 years.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.19  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.15    2 years ago

Have you forgotten how Acosta accosted Trump on multiple occasions

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.20  Right Down the Center  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.19    2 years ago

Doocy handled it with class, shrugging it off and making a joke of it.  It is a breath of fresh air after listening to Acosta whine and make it about him every time he was called out for being fake news by Trump..  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.21  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.15    2 years ago

That was a gotchya question?  I don't think Biden is up to real questioning. He is also very frustrated with how his radical policies have come down on his head.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.22  TᵢG  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.7    2 years ago

I suggest you not translate other's words into stupid memes.   You miss the point and come across as partisan and irrational.

Quit trying to downplay what the human fuck up machine in the White House.

Calm down and read what people write.   Tone down your hyper-partisan bias and pay attention:

TiG @1.1.1 ☞ Yes this is an inappropriate public utterance from a PotUS.  

My opening sentence.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.23  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.18    2 years ago
Biden is guilty of that too. For 50 years.

So let's take that as a given.   Now, read my comment and attempt to give an objective, thoughtful response.

TiG @1.1.1 ☞ Yes this is an inappropriate public utterance from a PotUS.  Calling someone stupid, son of a bitch, etc. is poor behavior for a PotUS.   Right?   And clearly we can add making fun of deformities, handicaps, ugliness, ... , to practices that are inappropriate for a PotUS.   Surely you agree.

Is it possible for you to see a problem regardless of party or are the partisan blinders too firmly attached?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.24  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.10    2 years ago
Go ahead TiG, give us the juvenile “he did it first” defense.

Have you ever read me make such a defense?   No?   Correct.   So why, Vic, do you presume I would ever do that?    Slimy tactic on your part.

Right back at you: Do democrats have the right to adopt the very practices or policies they once denounced?

Both parties have the 'right' to engage in dishonest practices.   But it is wrong regardless of who does it.  

You should already know this.   Wrong is wrong regardless of party affiliation.   Simple.

I find it amusing how certain Trump supporters are all worked up over my comment.    I acknowledged a failure by Biden in my first sentence.   I then tested the objectivity of an individual to see if they could admit that this kind of behavior is not fitting for a president of the USA regardless of party.

That individual and three others (you are one of them) failed (miserably) to be objective.   If a D does something bad some will be all over it with hyperbole.   If an R does something worse, some will defend in defiance of logic and facts.   (And yes, the opposite is true, but here you, et. al. demonstrate uber-blind-R-partisanship at play).

It is pathetic when people must resort to dishonesty because they cannot accept the results of objectively dealing with facts.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.25  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.24    2 years ago
Have you ever read me make such a defense?   No?

Yes.  See  1.1.1

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.26  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1.25    2 years ago

Tone down the imagination and bias and attempt (LOL) to read the words objectively.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.27  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.26    2 years ago
Tone down the imagination and bias and attempt (LOL) to read the words objectively.

I read the words.  I read them objectively.  You made it a "what about ism" and now trying to walk it back.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.28  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1.27    2 years ago

It is fascinating watching you and your cohorts freak out when faced with a revealing test of objectivity.   "Are all these things wrong?".

Real simple:

• I stated that this is inappropriate behavior for Biden as PotUS.
  • I then noted other inappropriate behavior (real, not hypothetical) for a president.

Instead of acknowledging that ALL the aforementioned behavior diminishes the office of the presidency, you and others flame out and attack.

You just cannot get past the partisan bias.   It is fascinating and sad to see how deep partisanship will warp perception.

NONE of you acknowledged that all the stated behaviors were wrong.   Instead ALL of you went on personal attack.     Pathetic.

[This comment stands.  Do not flag as "off topic" direct replies to unflagged comments.  If it's on topic when your pals discuss it, it's on topic for everybody else.]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.29  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.28    2 years ago

FFS, You ask a question.  I answered your question.  Not following the direction you tried to deflect the conversation to is not a personal attack.  Get over yourself.  Reality is, your feelings are hurt because you got called out and now decide to lash out.  

Now, how about you stick to the subject and quit playing games by trying to deflect to the previous POTUS.  Maybe if you had done that we wouldn't be doing this right now.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.30  TᵢG  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1.29    2 years ago

Just stop with the bullshit Jeremy.   You cannot deal with the facts.

You still refuse to deal with the fact that bad behavior is bad behavior regardless of party.   

Pathetic partisan non-thinking.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.31  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.30    2 years ago
You still refuse to deal with the fact that bad behavior is bad behavior regardless of party. 

And EXACTLY where did I say it was acceptable?  Just a hint for you dude - I never fucking did. 

Now BACK TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC.  

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.32  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.6    2 years ago
Douchey isn't a member of the press.  He's not a journalist.

Peter Doocy is an American journalist, anchor and correspondent currently working as a White House correspondent for Fox News.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.33  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.9    2 years ago
deleted

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.34  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.24    2 years ago

[Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.35  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MonsterMash @1.1.32    2 years ago

Exactly.  He’s clearly and obviously a journalist by any objective standard. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.36  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MonsterMash @1.1.33    2 years ago

Exactly.  That thing in the White House now is an abomination to the American people.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.37  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.24    2 years ago

Attempt to deflect/derail the seeded topic away from what Biden said to what others in the past have said is duly noted.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.38  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.37    2 years ago

Absolute bullshit.

My opening comment:

TiG @ 1.1.1 ☞ Yes this is an inappropriate public utterance from a PotUS.  

It takes no deep thinking to see that I start off acknowledging Biden's act and stating that such behavior is inappropriate for a PotUS.

Read the above again, real slowly this time.   This is spot on topic.

Then, I made the analytical point about how such behavior is not only bad for Biden for any PotUS.    I phrased this as principled questions to get those who are capable of even the slightest bit of objective analysis to see that criticism of Biden for his inappropriate utterances is exactly the same as criticizing other PotUS' for their inappropriate utterances:

TiG @ 1.1.1 ☞ Calling someone stupid, son of a bitch, etc. is poor behavior for a PotUS.   Right?   And clearly we can add making fun of deformities, handicaps, ugliness, ... , to practices that are inappropriate for a PotUS.   Surely you agree.

You obviously recognized that your idol Trump is ALSO guilty of inappropriate utterances (much worse even) so instead of standing up to the principled questions you deflect and dodge.

If one holds a position that one cannot defend and then runs away when challenged (instead of standing up and being honest), that is pathetic.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.39  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.38    2 years ago

My point stands.  You confessed Biden’s sin and then immediately pivoted into a “but Trump” whataboutism to deflect some of the blowback from Brandon.  Why deny it? 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.40  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.39    2 years ago

LOL, 'confessed his sin?"   What hyperbole.   I stated the obvious.  Biden's comment was inappropriate for a PotUS.

I then asked you a principled question since obviously you cannot possibly admit that you evaluate Biden different from other PotUS' and especially different from the most recent PotUS Trump.

You are trying to hide behind a 'but Trump' (which is stupid since I stated Biden's fault upfront) instead of standing up and honestly admitting that your condemnation of Biden should apply to all presidents and that includes Trump.

I can easily state that no PotUS should make such statements and certainly not worse.

You, however, are so hobbled by your partisan bias that you must contrive escape hatches because the truth simply cannot be faced.   

It is pathetic.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.41  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.40    2 years ago

over and over again….🥱😴

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.42  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.41    2 years ago

Okay I will make this extremely simple.

If Biden, as PotUS, calls a member of the media a son-of-a-bitch, is that wrong?

If Trump, as PotUS, called a member of the media a son-of-a-bitch, would that be wrong?

This answer is very simple.  It is 'yes'. 

You will deflect; it will be pathetic.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.43  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.42    2 years ago

But Trump!  jrSmiley_14_smiley_image.gif

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.44  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.43    2 years ago

And, yet again, you deflect.  

It always amazes me that some can find fault in the 'other' party and be entirely blind to even worse faults within their own party.

Deflected as predicted.   Pathetic in result.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    2 years ago

Do democrats have the right to adopt the very practices or policies they once denounced?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    2 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    2 years ago

We know for certain that they presume themselves to have the right to do exactly as you suggest.  It’s how so many of them do things. 

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    2 years ago

Who doesn't think Peter Doocy is a stupid son of a B?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @2    2 years ago

What is it that you have against his mother that would justify that comment?  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    2 years ago

not about  Doocy

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.1    2 years ago

Then who is it about?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3  seeder  XXJefferson51    2 years ago
gv012322dAPR-390x220.jpg
Gary VarvelJanuary 24, 2022

Managed Decline

See more Varvel toons HERE.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3    2 years ago

not about Doocy

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3.1    2 years ago

It’s the one who called Doocy’s mom that name.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    2 years ago

By your ridiculous "interpretation", Trump called his own mother a bitch in jest but there was no jest

when he said it about McConnell and Schumer and some random tech guy at a rally.

You  should come down off of this fake cross, it's a pointless argument you are trying to sustain.

Silly, just not funny.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
4  MrFrost    2 years ago

Doocy is a stupid fox fake news idiot. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @4    2 years ago
03-psaki-marg-li-1080-390x220.jpg
A.F. BrancoJanuary 24, 2022

Wasting Away In Margaritaville

Psaki says to ignore all the Biden-created disasters and just have a couple of Margaritas. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco…

Read More »

MrFrost
Professor Guide
4.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    2 years ago

I'm sorry, thought we were talking about Doocy? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.1    2 years ago
Fox-News-Ratings.jpg?fit=780%2C439&ssl=1

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.1    2 years ago

You were personally attacking him. He’s a great American!  🇺🇸🗽🦅

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    2 years ago

not about Doocy

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.2    2 years ago

also not Doocy

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.6  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @4.1.5    2 years ago

Neither are any of your comments.

But keep trolling.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.1    2 years ago

And those who have attacked him.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.6    2 years ago

Well said and right on!  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

As Biden continues his ongoing Trump impression,  its fun to think of the hysterical  response from the MSM had Trump done this:

"It's a war on journalism!"

"The President  is trying to intimidate journalists like a third world dictator"

"The President is destroying our governing norms"

"The President is inciting violence against journalists"

But because the cranky old man who yells at clouds plays for the Democrats, the hypocrites will defend it. 

Kudos to Doocy for laughing it off. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    2 years ago

Indeed, Doocy played it very well. Much different than the one who CNN used to have in that position.  Doocy like his father is a first class gentleman.  

Dulay
Professor Guide
5.2  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    2 years ago

Biden apologized.

Next.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @5.2    2 years ago

So the fuck what? His apology means nothing. He will continue to do it; and the left will continue to give him a complete pass.

Dulay
Professor Guide
5.2.2  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    2 years ago
So the fuck what? His apology means nothing.

Doocy doesn't think so. 

He will continue to do it; and the left will continue to give him a complete pass.

So the fuck what? After 4 years of it, it's the 'new normal'. 

Dulay
Professor Guide
6  Dulay    2 years ago

Biden called Doocy and personally apologized to him. 

Next. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @6    2 years ago

He didn’t exactly apologize. He said it was “nothing personal.” That doesn’t sound like he’s sorry.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @6.1    2 years ago

President Biden should have said he's sorry Douchey is a stupid son of a bitch.  

Also, why should he be sorry?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.1    2 years ago

I didn’t say he should be sorry. I said he wasn’t.

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.3  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @6.1    2 years ago

Biden wouldn't be the first person to apologize for something he wasn't actually 'sorry' for, would he? 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.4  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @6.1.3    2 years ago

I’m sure he wouldn’t. All I’m saying is that he did not apologize. He never said the words “I apologize.” He never said “I’m sorry.” He never indicated he regretted the words.

His whole approach was that what he said was ok and basically Doocy - or whomever - has no right or cause to be offended by it.

I don’t care. Apparently, Doocy doesn’t care. But I’m not going to say Biden apologized when he didn’t.

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.4    2 years ago

Can you link the transcript please?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.4    2 years ago

Well said.  He clearly did not apologize.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.9  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @6.1.5    2 years ago

A transcript of which? The initial exchange or the phone call after? The White House has released a transcript of the initial exchange, but I am not aware of them releasing a transcript of the phone call. Not sure why they would. What we have is reporting from Doocy about what was said and the White House has not sought to refute anything he said. 

You can read about both here .

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.10  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.9    2 years ago
A transcript of which?

The transcript which you used to post your characterization of what Biden said to Doocy. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.11  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @6.1.10    2 years ago

Follow the link.

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.12  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.11    2 years ago

So where's the part about what you claimed:

His whole approach was that what he said was ok and basically Doocy - or whomever - has no right or cause to be offended by it.

Maybe you can block quote it from your link? 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.13  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @6.1.12    2 years ago

Here you go:

The 34-year-old White House Correspondent then told how the president reached out to him around one hour later.  

'After years of clips of the president and I kind of mixing it up on the campaign trail and during the transition here at The White House, within about an hour of that exchange, he called my cell phone and he just said "It is nothing personal, pal."  

'And we went back and forth and we were talking about moving forward and I made sure to tell him that I'm always going to try to ask something different than what everybody else is asking.

'And he said, "You've got to." 

'And that is the quote from the president, so I will keep doing it.

Asked by anchor Sean Hannity is Biden apologized, Doocy explained that he 'cleared the air'.

'He cleared the air. And I appreciate it. We had a nice call,' Doocy recounted.

But Hannity wasn't satisfied: 'To me that is not an answer. Did he apologize? That doesn't sound like an apology,' said Hannity, laughing. 

'He said, "It is nothing personal, pal", and I told him I appreciated him reaching out,' Doocy elaborated.

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.14  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.13    2 years ago
The 34-year-old White House Correspondent then told how the president reached out to him around one hour later.  

'After years of clips of the president and I kind of mixing it up on the campaign trail and during the transition here at The White House, within about an hour of that exchange, he called my cell phone and he just said "It is nothing personal, pal."  

'And we went back and forth and we were talking about moving forward and I made sure to tell him that I'm always going to try to ask something different than what everybody else is asking.

'And he said, "You've got to." 

'And that is the quote from the president, so I will keep doing it.

Asked by anchor Sean Hannity is Biden apologized, Doocy explained that he 'cleared the air'.

'He cleared the air. And I appreciate it. We had a nice call,' Doocy recounted.

But Hannity wasn't satisfied: 'To me that is not an answer. Did he apologize? That doesn't sound like an apology,' said Hannity, laughing. 

'He said, "It is nothing personal, pal", and I told him I appreciated him reaching out,' Doocy elaborated.

Above, I highlighted in bold the only content of your characterization of what Biden said:

And what Doocy says Biden said. 

Doocy said NOTHING about 'no right or cause to be offended by it'. THAT came from YOU and YOU alone. Own it. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.15  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @6.1.14    2 years ago
Own it. 

Excuse me? [deleted.] I own everything I have said and have made no attempt to deny anything I have said. I have given you links and quotes immediately upon request. Don’t come at me with your bullshit hostility. 

I gave MY opinion of the character of the phone call (just like everyone else here has) based on Doocy’s first hand knowledge and reporting of it, which the White House has not disputed. I didn’t say any facts that were knowable to be untrue.

So I’m not worried even a LITTLE bit about owning it. I will own it the fuck away  [[deleted][]] game with someone else. Come back when you have something [[][deleted] to contribute.]

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.16  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.15    2 years ago
Don’t come at me with your bullshit hostility. 

If, as you claim, you 'own everything' you have said and aren't 'worried even a LITTLE bit' AND that you'll 'own it the fuck away', WHY did you characterize my saying 'Own it' is 'bullshit hostility'? 

I didn’t say any facts that were knowable to be untrue.

Well that there 'knowable to be untrue' thingy takes a strong stand for veracity. /s

BTFW, since you aren't admitting that your block quote doesn't support your claim, WHAT exactly are you pretending to own?  

Come back when you have something to contribute. 

Please explain were you think you garnered the authority to tell me when to participate here on NT Tacos? Be specific. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.17  Tacos!  impassed  Dulay @6.1.16    2 years ago

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.18  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @6.1.16    2 years ago

[deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @6    2 years ago
Biden called Doocy and personally apologized to him. 

Show us

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2    2 years ago

It’s likely the closest thing to an apology thst the addled demented old mind of sleepy old perv Joe Brandon could come up with.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

Thank you,   @BrianStelter , for showing solidarity for your fellow journalist and demonstrating you uphold your principles regardless of partis– oh, wait, this is from 2018:

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald)   January 24, 2022

Lol....

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    2 years ago

Not about Doocy

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @7.1    2 years ago

Constantly off topic in his own 'article'.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @7.1    2 years ago

Neither is your comment, again.

Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those doggies trolling. Troll Hide! 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Split Personality @7.1    2 years ago

Pay attention!

of course the media’s response, or lack thereof, to Biden insulting doocy is about doocy.

why are you so triggered by seeing  cnn’s media expert’s statement on presidents calling reporters a son of a bitch?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.1    2 years ago

Constantly off topic in his own 'article'.

Lol… try again. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.1.4    2 years ago

LOL right. Guess I missed you seeding this.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ronin2 @7.1.2    2 years ago

I couldn’t have said it better myself.  Thank you so much for saying that here!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.1.4    2 years ago

Thanks for your support of the content of my seed here.  Well done!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    2 years ago

Great point!  The double standards and hypocrisy of the lamestream media knows no bounds.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    2 years ago

I think it’s funny, but you know if Trump had done it, the media would be calling it an assault on the Free Press.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Tacos! @8    2 years ago

If?  Lol.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8.1    2 years ago

Unreal how they cover for the trumpturd.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.1    2 years ago

What’s unreal is how you see that as “covering” for something.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @8.1.2    2 years ago

Whatever, I couldn't think of the proper expression.  Obviously you have no problem with anything trumpturd said or did.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9  Tessylo    2 years ago

Good for you President Biden.  Douchey is a stupid son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    2 years ago

This is just as truthful as Dr. Fauci calling Rand Paul a moron.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
11  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 years ago

It is hilarious how the Biden Administration get all flustered when ask actual questions.  Biden and Psaki normally end up sounding more and more like the Swedish Chef as questions are ask meanwhile Harris gives her awful impression of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

There is a follow up to this story:

"President Biden reached out to Peter Doocy on Monday night and “cleared the air” after calling the Fox News White House correspondent  a “stupid son of a bitch” an hour earlier .

Doocy told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that the president called him on his cellphone and told the reporter, “It’s nothing personal, pal” after the hot mic blunder in the White House East Room."

biden-doocy-apology-720.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024

Nothing personal ???

I think we all know who the son of a bitch is

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.1  Tacos!  replied to  Vic Eldred @12    2 years ago

What if people started referring to the president as a “son of a bitch,” but you know, “nothing personal.”

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
12.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Tacos! @12.1    2 years ago

Uhhhh - how 'bout the "Trump TDS" on NT - 'member, it wasn't personal, eh?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @12.1    2 years ago

Sounds like a great plan to me!  It’s easier though to just say Let’s go Brandon!  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.2    2 years ago

Yeah, and people are outraged, right? They make a big stink about how inappropriate it is to insult the president that way. But if the president calls someone a son of a bitch, it’s totally fine.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @12.1.3    2 years ago

It’s how our wannabe masters, the bicoastal secular progressive urban elites think…

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.5  CB  replied to  Tacos! @12.1.3    2 years ago

Actually, (and its sad) President Biden committed a political faux pas: Presidents are instructed not to "punch-down."  Doocy's 'stock' just went up in conservative 'world.'

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @12    2 years ago

Both Steve and Peter Doocy should be angry that Biden called the formers wife and the latter’s mom a Bitch.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @12    2 years ago

His wife the first lady probably forced him to make that call or sleep on the couch.. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13  Tessylo    2 years ago

Yeah, the stupid son of a bitch waddled out of the White House on 1/20/21

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @13    2 years ago

No, that’s what came into the White House that sad day and hasn’t left yet.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
14  Kavika     2 years ago

Ah, did Biden say something mean to little Peter. 

TFB

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @14    2 years ago

Yes, he called Peters mom a bitch and too many liberals are fine with such misogyny 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
14.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1    2 years ago

Come down off your pedestal please,

you've been saying Let's go Brandon (fuck Joe Biden ) for months.

The irony is getting rusty already.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
14.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Split Personality @14.1.1    2 years ago

I'm not sure he is going to get your point. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
14.1.3  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1    2 years ago

When it comes to misogyny and bigotry you certainly have a firm grip on it.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
14.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @14.1.2    2 years ago

It's especially bad when I stub a toe or ruin a square of tile by not cutting it correctly,

spill wine on the antique Persian carpet, miss a ramp on the highway because of Siri,

Did I mention Spill red wine jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

and I yell Sonofabitch!

It's certainly not a sign of misogyny.

Just a lot more polite than shouting FUCK, Fuck, Fucking Jesus h C.......

Gsquared
Professor Principal
14.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1    2 years ago

And you just HYPOCRITICALLY called Pres. Biden's mother a bitch (See YOUR Comment 13.1 above).  No doubt you are exceedingly proud of your misogyny.  Most reactionaries are.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
14.1.6  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @14.1.5    2 years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @14.1.2    2 years ago

There was no point.  No one called Joe mamma a bitch like he called Peters mom. Unles. Trumps mom is called one

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gsquared @14.1.5    2 years ago

Only in response to another who called Trumps mother one.  

Gsquared
Professor Principal
14.1.9  Gsquared  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.8    2 years ago
Only in response to another who called Trumps mother one.

So?  That doesn't absolve you of your blatant hypocrisy and sinful misogyny. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
14.1.10  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @14.1.9    2 years ago

Can't keep a clown down, lol

Split Personality
Professor Guide
14.1.11  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.7    2 years ago

Trump called himself a dumb son of bitch.   Do you honestly in you heart  feel the Trump was trying to offend his own mother?

Do you think Trump was trying to offend Mitch McConnell's mother?

'Dumb son of a bitch': Trump rips McConnell at Mar-a-Lago- POLITICO

Donald Trump Called Chuck Schumer 'Nasty Son of a Bitch,' Joe Biden 'Dumb' in Meeting Before State of the Union: Report

Donald Trump Called Chuck Schumer 'Nasty Son of a Bitch,' Joe Biden 'Dumb' in Meeting Before State of the Union: Report (newsweek.com)

Trump's Rant About the 'Son of a Bitch' Who Installed His Microphone Last Night Was Peak Trump

The crowd, of course, loved it.

Donald Trump Microphone Rant - Trump Calls Man Who Installed Mic 'Son of a Bitch,' 'Bastard' (esquire.com)

Wow, SOB and a bastard in one rant!

Of course we can never let Truman off the hook either.

Truman’s salty answer soon  became a famous quote

“I fired him because he wouldn’t respect the authority of the President…I didn’t fire him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was, but that’s not against the laws for generals. If it was, half to three-quarters of them would be in jail.”

This Day in Quotes: “I didn’t fire him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was…”

So Peter Doocy must be in some good company, and his mother has nothing to do with it.

Your faux outrage on her behalf is a sham.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
14.1.12  Gsquared  replied to  Split Personality @14.1.11    2 years ago

CB
Professor Principal
14.1.13  CB  replied to  Gsquared @14.1.12    2 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif That's rich!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @14.1.3    2 years ago

Actually the reverse is the truth here…

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @14.1.10    2 years ago

Nice of you to share your own image with your friend.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gsquared @14.1.12    2 years ago

Ah and you too sent a selfie to your friend.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @14.1.13    2 years ago

The clown twins…

CB
Professor Principal
14.1.18  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.17    2 years ago

Sorry. I am not laughing at you; it's just the clown when it's on the floor!  Bah ha ha ha

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @14.1.11    2 years ago

248698579_339989398173066_2426196706364544555_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=qPYnwE7HAHMAX-KX4dZ&tn=ddyv9WRSVi2y4Anp&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-K-tE8RP3j90w09ZQIEEHgS0mCAHSM0Zc6OoUy5dqlNg&oe=61F89D16

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @14    2 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OG1FHJtwCY

CB
Professor Principal
16  CB    2 years ago

I vehemently disagree with President Biden's statement. It was inappropriate and he certainly knows better! For crying out loud, if he had not been so clear in his wording-we would be faced today with media 'mouthing his words" and interviewing speech experts to get it. This is a 'hit' against Joe! No excuses!

I hope he feels it is worth it for all the flack he is getting over it! :(

Split Personality
Professor Guide
16.1  Split Personality  replied to  CB @16    2 years ago

Yes it was Shakespeare who first uttered "whoreson"& "the son and heir of a mongrel bitch". ( King Lear, 1605 )

Son of a gun, became the polite phrase ( like Lets go Brandon )

but over time became so acceptable as to become a compliment.

English is such a complicated hot mess at times.

CB
Professor Principal
16.1.1  CB  replied to  Split Personality @16.1    2 years ago

That it is. We all have our 'dashes' in corrupting speech and we love it. Precious me, I still get so wrapped up in politics sometimes and in 'crazy family times' that I, to my horror, utter "God damnit!" it just oozes out. And I wonder how that ever got started in the first place. One day I have to (plan?) to do research on that AWFUL phrase!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16    2 years ago

Chances are he doesn't remember it ever happening.

CB
Professor Principal
16.2.1  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2    2 years ago

Whatever do you mean, "Right Down the Center" -right?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16.2.1    2 years ago

I mean that Joe has trouble remembering he is president, not Kalamata, so I doubt he remembers who Doocy is much less what he called him.

CB
Professor Principal
16.2.3  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2.2    2 years ago

But, but, are you suggesting some conservatives and "Right Down the Center" won't be certain to stick it up the presidential 'wazoo' at the next briefing? You guys are such 'elephants' with your ability to repeat things.

Kalamata, wow, you 'butchered' that so I barely know who you mean, Tight on the Enter.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16.2.3    2 years ago

I am not suggesting anything of the sort, try reading what I actually said without trying to add what you want to believe I said.

CB
Professor Principal
16.2.5  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2.4    2 years ago

But, you say so little in an opportunity of a 'lifetime' to communicate clearly. Try "expansion" of substantial content. Why don't-cha?  Come to find out, we have members on this forum who are near or over President Joe Biden's age-you should watch where you point your ageism cracks.

Also, President Joe Biden wakes up most morning in the White House, why the heaven would he have a problem remembering is elected condition? You're just chucking vitriolic cracks without any rhyme or reason attached.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16.2.5    2 years ago

You don't like the way I responded?  Oh my!  I get a kick out of anyone that says "you should".  All that means is "do what I think you should" and is a pretty arrogant statement.  My comment is about Biden, not everyone his age.  Not everyone his age shows the cognitive ability of a 5 year old.

He may wake up in the White House almost every day, the question is does he know where he is when he does?  He has called Kalamata president Harris on multiple occasions.

CB
Professor Principal
16.2.7  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2.6    2 years ago

Now that's just consuming whole sections of digits on tired repartee. Bye!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2.8  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16.2.7    2 years ago

I totally understand, the truth can be painful.  Bye.

CB
Professor Principal
16.2.9  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2.8    2 years ago

One more thing. Truth: Some conservatives are not right down the center of anything politically. Color it: full of guile. So corrupted are some conservatives the GOP is in the thralls of a split right now.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16.2.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2.8    2 years ago

The truth is often a painful thing for the political left to absorb 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
16.2.11  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @16.2.10    2 years ago

Says someone who believes the Big Lie is truth.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16.2.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @16.2.5    2 years ago
Ve-_Hsrq_x96.jpg
San Francisco 49ers
@49ers
·
11h
24 hours, one thing on our minds. #BEATLA
0:02 / 0:10

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2.14  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16.2.9    2 years ago

One more thing, both parties are in the thralls of a split right now.  I am making popcorn and enjoying the show.

CB
Professor Principal
16.2.15  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @16.2.14    2 years ago

One party is full of guile. Guess which one. Hint: It's team color is: RED.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
16.2.16  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @16.2.15    2 years ago

Nope, they are both full of idiots.  They have faith that the American people are also.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16.2.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @16.2.15    2 years ago

It is the democrats, particularly their secular progressive left wing that are what you describe. And speaking of international political ID’s,  that party is the red one.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
17  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

Trump:  “Joe Scarborough is a murderer and Mika Brzezinski had a botched facelift”  (said out loud)

Biden:  “stupid son of a bitch”  (said under his breath in response to a question by a stupid son of a bitch on an unknowingly hot mic)

Gasp!!  What kind of monster is Joe Biden!!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
17.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @17    2 years ago

Just your run of the mill, feeble minded monster.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Right Down the Center @17.1    2 years ago

He is a monster to be sure.  A vile demented, lazy, sleepy, one that roars when angered.  He’s the let’s go Brandon monster.  

Dulay
Professor Guide
17.1.2  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.1    2 years ago

You will answer to God for your lies about the POTUS. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @17.1.2    2 years ago

You will answer to God for your lies about  POTUS #45

TᵢG
Professor Principal
17.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.3    2 years ago

Brilliant, witty, thoughtful retort.     196

What lies about 45 do you have in mind (if any)?

CB
Professor Principal
17.1.5  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.3    2 years ago

Bad form. God is not a 'tool' for retaliation. One should consider if there is any reason or something overlook (introspection) for why another would feel no other recourse left to him or her but to invoke Deity. And after self-inspection or reflection, supply an explanation for why one is right in holding to the view one continues to hold.

Jefferson, you are the believer in this 'dispute' between two people. Try not to bring God down to human level. God must always be kept 'high' even in the lowest of times for any believer.

Dulay
Professor Guide
17.1.6  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.3    2 years ago

I'm good with that Xx, are you?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @17.1.6    2 years ago

I am since I know I’m speaking the truth.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkiRm18LuQI

Dulay
Professor Guide
17.1.8  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.7    2 years ago

I find it absolutely obtuse that you think that Trump bolsters your claim of veracity. 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
17.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @17.1.5    2 years ago

You do realize it was Dulay that brought God into it don't you?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @17.1.5    2 years ago

See 17.1.9.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @17.1.8    2 years ago

Trump is a great American who made America great again and puts America first.  In 2025 he will pull us out of the hell hole Brabdon is making of our exceptional America and MAGA again! 

CB
Professor Principal
17.1.12  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @17.1.9    2 years ago

Yes. That is correct.

CB
Professor Principal
17.1.13  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.11    2 years ago

Reflection: Donald Trump is some kind of hypnotist or 'wizard.' Because some conservatives, y'all are glamored. Donald LOST red states, turned them blue against Joe Biden. Instead of kicking Donald to the curb and moving on, he GASLIGHTED y'all into parroting the now famous: BIG LIE.

It should be a shame to be so duped. Somebody is going to write a book about it. It will be a best seller. 2020: How Donald lost the "reddest" states and still won devotion.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
17.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.11    2 years ago

about-face-designs-he-said-i-was-delusional-sign.jpg

Trump will never be reelected to PotUS.   I doubt that he will even seriously run.   What will happen, unless the GOP gets a grip on reality, is that Trump will both divide and hold back the GOP which will cause it to lose the next presidential election.    Unless, of course, the D party puts forth a complete loser.

Either way, a sitting president who attempted to steal a presidential election by coercion, suborning unconstitutional acts, lying, lawsuits, etc. is not a great American; he is a traitor, and anyone who thinks he is great American suffers IMO from a fundamental disconnect with reality.

CB
Professor Principal
17.1.15  CB  replied to  TᵢG @17.1.14    2 years ago

That great 'dragon' Trump told a rally full of enthusiasts another bevy of well-aged and newly minted lies in Texas, last Saturday. Then he boosted himself with this one: 'I will pardon all January 6, 2021 'patriots'. . . . "

Liar! Trump did not pardon them when he was president or leave it 'on tap' in Washington to be carried out later. All the same, the usual dupes ate his words up!

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
17.1.16  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @17.1.12    2 years ago

Interesting that your comment was directed at someone else then.

Dulay
Professor Guide
17.1.17  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.11    2 years ago

Got a couple of question for ya Xx.

If Trump made America great, how could it become a hell hole in just one year?

Trump's greatness was short lived, wasn't it Xx? 

If as you say, America is exceptional, how is it that merely changing the Executive rendered it a hell hole in just one year? 

Sounds mediocre to me...

CB
Professor Principal
17.1.18  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @17.1.16    2 years ago

Nope. Just follow the ebb and flow of discussion. That's all.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @17.1.14    2 years ago

The democrat party has a total and complete loser in the White House now.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.20  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @17.1.15    2 years ago

He said that he’d pardon those that were overcharged or given sentences beyond that which is normal for the offense if committed anywhere else.  That’s reasonable.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.21  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @17.1.17    2 years ago

Joe Biden is so bad and so below mediocre that he and his policies have begun damaging the whole country this fast.  Brandon is incompetence magnified.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
17.1.22  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @17.1.17    2 years ago

Most secular progressives in America believe that as Cuomo said was never that great, and they almost all deny the exceptional nature of our country.  That you suggest we are mediocre is no surprise.  

Dulay
Professor Guide
17.1.23  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @17.1.22    2 years ago

Wow Xx, you replied to my comment TWICE yet neither responsive to my questions. Well done. /s

That you suggest we are mediocre is no surprise.  

Go get someone to explain the definition of strawman.