╌>

For Those Who Say We Have To 'Accept' Trump As President Because He Won The Election

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  8 years ago  •  34 comments

For Those Who Say We Have To 'Accept' Trump As President Because He Won The Election

Would You 'Accept' This Guy As President Just Because He Won The Election ? 

Image result for flavor flav

Would You 'Accept' This Guy As President Just Because He Won The Election ? 

Image result for marilyn manson

Would You 'Accept' Her As President Just Because She Won The Election ? 

535.jpg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    8 years ago

The answer is no. I don't see why any of these three people would be any less qualified than Donald Trump. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

They didn't win a majority of electoral vores. Trump did. There's the difference. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

It took you eight years to finally realize people could oppose Obama. Better late than never. 

nra4.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

People who equate Obama to Trump suffer from the idiocracy. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Are those examples of successful business people?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

Next up, Kanye West.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

From my perspective, he wasn't qualified. But that isn't how our government works. He was voted in and won. If you undermine the system, you undermine the democracy. There is no and I mean no Constitutional grounds to not have him as president. If you screw with the Constitution, then the whole government falls apart. I am not sure what is so complicated to understand about that. 

Don't like the dude, work hard to make sure he isn't re elected or find grounds for impeachment. Those are the only two ways to constitutionally change this. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

He will be president, that doesn't mean he is 'accepted'. You oppose him, mock him , undermine him when warranted. Build up the opposition to him. Your answer seems to be , "he's not qualified, but it's not a big deal". 

It is a big deal, as we all will continue to learn. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Your answer seems to be , "he's not qualified, but it's not a big deal". 

Where did I say that? 

Read again: He was voted in as President under the guidelines of the Constitution. If you can find a way to get him out of office under the Constitution, more power to you. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

This country is in disgrace right now, and that is not acceptable. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

naw john , the only ones in disgrace are the progressive left , they took a sure win , and lost it all in a royal  and spectacular manner through both their chosen candidate , and their own ignorant and self serving actions,  that is disgraceful losing a sure thing.

and of course the blame is all lain not on themselves or their message , but others , that is disgraceful in and of itself.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

So you would take the frgging dregs of the earth, which is pretty much what Donald Trump is morally, and make it president of the United States, just because you don't like the Democrats. Is that it Mark? 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

touchy touchy john , aren't you?  why don't you look and see what POSSABLE faults others saw in the candidate that made her unelectable that ran against the winner? why not look at what POSSABLE policies that people could disagree with that they did not want continued ? 

MAYBE then you could see reasons why there was a loss instead of a win .

But of course , you will continue to double down with the same actions , that ultimately lead to the defeat last month, theyre is no teaching or explaining to those whom will not listen or evaluate. , I will be taking another month off, ill check in and see whats being said in that time , doubt I will comment , besides , I may have a trip overseas coming up now that investments look better than they have for the last 8 years.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

The election is over, and we are left with the bottom of the barrel to deal with. That is the reality. It is not about the Democrats. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

"So you would take the frgging dregs of the earth..."

That's some nice hyperbole. I assume Trump is worse than some sort of Hitler/Satan fusion in your world? Sad.

#MAGA 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Trump is a habitual liar, known fraud, tax cheat, swindler, bully, bigot, misogynist, and sex offender. 

Most people with those sorts of "credentials" can't get any job at all. 

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Bill Clinton was NOT a misogynist because HE USED A CIGAR !

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

Bill Clinton was NOT a misogynist because HE USED A CIGAR !

For the millionth time, get your facts straight.  It wasn't a cigar.  It was a single cigar humidor.  Examples below.  And might I just say...ouch.

Pocket Humidor - Single Cigar Tube

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

"You oppose him, mock him , undermine him when warranted. Build up the opposition to him."

This will be interesting to watch, thankfully from afar.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

@ Perrie

It's good to see a common sense attitude. You're a teacher. Can you teach John what common sense is?