╌>

Donald Trump plugs Ivanka as the first female president claiming Kamala Harris is 'not competent' enough for the top job

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  4 years ago  •  94 comments

By:   MSN

Donald Trump plugs Ivanka as the first female president claiming Kamala Harris is 'not competent' enough for the top job
The president said Harris would not be the kind of woman who could make history as the first female president at a New Hampshire rally on Friday.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Donald Trump plugs Ivanka as the first female president claiming Kamala Harris is 'not competent' enough for the top job© Getty Images/Reuters Ivanka Trump speaks at the Republican National Convention in Washington DC, on August 27, 2020 (L), Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris delivers remarks during a campaign event on August 27, 2020 in Washington, DC. Getty Images/Reuters

• Speaking at a New Hampshire campaign rally on Friday night, President Trump said Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris is "not competent" enough to become the first female president.
  • Trump instead suggested that his daughter, Ivanka, would be a much better fit for the role.
  • "They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he said. "I don't blame them."
  • Trump spent much of his speech attacking Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and made fun of Harris's failed 2020 presidential campaign.

In his first speech since the Republican National Convention, President Trump said Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris is "not competent" enough to become the first female president, suggesting that his daughter, Ivanka, would be a much better fit.

Speaking at a New Hampshire campaign rally on Friday night, the president poked fun at Harris' failed 2020 presidential campaign. He said she was not the kind of woman who could make history as the first female president.

"I want to see the first woman president also, but I don't want to see the first woman president get into the position the way [Harris] would do it, and she's not competent, she's not competent," he said, according to The Daily Beast.

"They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. "I don't blame them."

Harris is the first Black woman and the first South Asian American woman to accept a major party's vice-presidential nomination. She has been a US senator representing California since 2017.

If Joe Biden, aged 77, wins the presidential race in November, he will be the oldest ever incumbent of the White House. With the potential for him to serve only one term, Harris is in prime position to launch a run at the presidency in 2024.

Trump's attack on Harris came a day after he wrapped up the Republication National Convention in Washington DC.

After widespread media comment on Trump's rehearsed and scripted acceptance speech on Thursday, Trump told rallygoers in New Hampshire that it was a "different kind of speech," he said, according to CNN.

"Tonight, I'm in New Hampshire and we can wing it. If I did last night's speech here, right now you would have all been walking out. And if I did tonight's speech there, I would have been criticized by being slightly radical," he added.

Read the original article on Business Insider

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

"They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. "I don't blame them."

Um, ok.  But is that something you really wanted to bring up?  The fallout from the last time you expressed yourself regarding your...loving thoughts...about your daughter...is still reverberating around the world.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    4 years ago
The fallout from the last time you expressed yourself regarding your...loving thoughts...about your daughter...is still reverberating around the world.

Yeppers, there sure are a lot of sick fucks out there, still insisting that Trump boned his own daughter.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    4 years ago
still insisting that Trump boned his own daughter.

Really? I only hear the factual claims that apparently Trump wants to bone his daughter.

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." - DJT

“My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka." - DJT

“By the way, your daughter…” - Howard Stern

“ - she’s beautiful" - DJT

“Can I say this? A piece of ass.” - Howard Stern

“Yeah.” - DJT

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    4 years ago

Lots of words, but not a single one says anything about Trump boning his own daughter.

Good try, though!

Like I said--lots of sick fucks out there insisting that Trump boned his own daughter.

Just no proof--despite the many claims.

Sad little people.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    4 years ago

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    4 years ago

I wonder if Ivanka's kids call donny, "dad" or "grandpa"? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.3    4 years ago

I don't know what you think about what you see. Use your words.

Professor Guide
1.1.6  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.2    4 years ago
Just no proof--despite the many claims.

True.  But the fact that he said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter was gross enough.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.6    4 years ago

aw.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1.9  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.6    4 years ago
he said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter was gross enough.

That, and the many close-up pictures of him touching her body appears very intimate at times. I saw one not too long ago where Trump had his hand on her left buttock, and she tried to discreetly move it away. 

It appears that he can't keep his hands off of her whenever they get close, no matter where they are or when. To me that shows that he has no respect for her, or her husband, and lusts for her so much that he just can't keep his hands off her.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

"I don't blame them."

I do for being so proud of their ignorance when it comes to the Tumpbino crime family.  I love how Trump says someone is not qualified for POTUS when he clearly is not.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

This is really from The Onion, right? 

Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Bob Nelson @3    4 years ago
This is really from The Onion, right? 

One would think so, but unfortunately...

devangelical
Professor Principal
4  devangelical    4 years ago
Donald Trump plugs Ivanka

... she's moved on to kosher sausage.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  devangelical @4    4 years ago

Hey! 

Keep it clean! 

Professor Guide
4.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @4    4 years ago

Ewwwwwww.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @4    4 years ago

Jarod is a cocktail  weenie.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I'd probably vote for Ivanka for Playmate Of The Month but thats the extent of my support for her.  She's an entitled creature of privilege with very little to offer the American people as a leader.  On second thought make that nothing to offer. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

zuksam
Junior Silent
5.2  zuksam  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

She's smarter than Joe Biden and Kamala Harris combined, Your problem is since she's beautiful all you can see are tits and ass.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  zuksam @5.2    4 years ago

It is Trump who only cares about her ass and tits.  She is plastic and spastic with the IQ of a rock.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  zuksam @5.2    4 years ago

Please give us one example of Ivanka being more qualified to be POTUS than Harris?

Harris actually has experience in law and order and politics....Ivanka?....not so much

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.2.3  TᵢG  replied to  zuksam @5.2    4 years ago
She's smarter than Joe Biden and Kamala Harris combined ...

Supporting facts?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.2    4 years ago

not so much

Try none just like daddy.

CB
Professor Principal
5.2.5  CB  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.2    4 years ago

One would have to assume Donald Trump is qualified to be president: He is not! Emphatically. Moreover, Aunt Mary, Ivanka's relative, called her "mini-Donald." Furthermore, we know Donald is a liar, a thief, and the truth is not in him. . . now then, who has said any of this about Kamala Harris and Joe Biden?

Donald Trump would not know and appreciate "law and order" if it offered to spend a solitary night in the White House guest room. Atknown, asked for an extended stay!

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    4 years ago

I see her as a female version of her father. She has not checked his worse instincts. Melania has not checked his worse instincts. And I laugh at Melania for her sloganeering, "Be Best!" to children. What does she mean? The slogan implies the kids should look at her being her best "Melania"—while she allows Donald to run rough-shod over and tamp down people who won't live in a phony reality of his creation.

The Trump women in the RNC pool continue to fail the people of this country. Another reason, Ivanka (and Donald) must be sent back into the private sector in November 2020! There the harm they can do will (as it should) be tempered by state and federal laws!

VOTE EARLY.     *VOTE LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

*Voting is something we do for two and four year slots. If you can't be bothered (and get the youth) to come out and vote for a winner you will be stuck with a loser!

Ender
Professor Principal
7  Ender    4 years ago
"I want to see the first woman president also, but I don't want to see the first woman president get into the position the way [Harris] would do it, and she's not competent, she's not competent," he said, according to The Daily Beast. "They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. "I don't blame them."

He says with a wink and a nod.

I know exactly what he means.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @7    4 years ago

What exactly is it that you think you know?

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    4 years ago
Trump plugs Ivanka

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    4 years ago

fantasy on your part.

I get it, she is gorgeous

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago

so trump says...

funny how she's had the exact same work done her step mommy has...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    4 years ago

He has probably been "plugging" her for years.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @7.1.3    4 years ago

Sister wife. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2  MrFrost  replied to  Ender @7    4 years ago
"They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'"

Weird that he never says who, "they", are. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @7.2    4 years ago
Weird that he never says who, "they", are. 

Pretty weird you didn't read the article you are posting on.

From it:

"They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2.2  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.1    4 years ago

So what are their names? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @7.2.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @7.2    4 years ago

He does that with everything.  They said this and they say that, but when asked who are "they" are, crickets and a deer in the headlights expression.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.4    4 years ago

"They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. 

Professor Guide
7.2.6  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.5    4 years ago
pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. 

Pointing to anonymous cheering supporters near the stage is the same as 'many people tell me', 'lots of people are saying it', 'the majority of the people believe', 'many, many people support that', etc.  Trump's 'many people' could be a guy and his dog.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @7.2.6    4 years ago

he referred specifically to the people around the stage that were cheering for her.

I really don't understand why that is so hard to understand.

Maybe if I was a Trump hater, it might make some sort of sense.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2.8  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.5    4 years ago
pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. 

I sure didn't hear them saying that. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @7.2.8    4 years ago

Oh, well then, that makes all the difference.

If you didn't personally hear something, it just must not have been said, right?

Sounds completely reasonable.

Oh, yeah.

/s

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
7.2.10  Bob Nelson  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.4    4 years ago

C'mon Paula! 

What do you expect? What do you want? 

Facts? 

Don’t be silly... 

We're dealing with people who abandoned reality long ago. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.11  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Bob Nelson @7.2.10    4 years ago

Good point.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2.12  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.9    4 years ago
If you didn't personally hear something, it just must not have been said, right?

It is what it is.. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @7.2.12    4 years ago

Asinine is what it is.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.14  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @7.2    4 years ago

"They" are the voices in his head and the raisins he calls nads.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.15  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.4    4 years ago

"They" all want to plug Ivanka, just like daddy.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8  MrFrost    4 years ago

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    4 years ago

The whole trump crime family is in bed with China.. 

Professor Guide
9.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MrFrost @9    4 years ago

Voting machines?  Speechless, I am.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @9.1    4 years ago

It was back in 2018. Just another thing that was a flash in the pan and ignored a few days later. Trump's lunacy has been normalized. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
10  MrFrost    4 years ago

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @10    4 years ago

I saw a video where someone booked a room in one of his public courses.  He checked everything in the room and there was not one single Made In The US label.  The same thing in the pro shop.  Trump says no quality golf apparel is sold here which is a total lie.  The guy pulled up more than one site with US made golf attire.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
10.2  Bob Nelson  replied to  MrFrost @10    4 years ago

This is a perfect illustration of the two men: Trump hypocrite, Biden loyal. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @10    4 years ago

That's telling

CB
Professor Principal
11  CB    4 years ago

Back later.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12  TᵢG    4 years ago

I suppose it makes sense given Trump's ego.   Easy to believe that he fancies a political dynasty.

Professor Guide
12.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  TᵢG @12    4 years ago
Easy to believe that he fancies a political dynasty.

And he knows that Ivanka would be an easier sell than Don Jr. or Eric.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1    4 years ago

Don would be next then Eric then Lara then Baron.  Unfortunately Melania can’t run for the Presidency. That would make Trumps for President until Jan 20, 2065!  👍👏🦅🗽🇺🇸.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.1    4 years ago

Thanks for laying out the entire MAGA delusion.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.3  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1    4 years ago

Did you hear what Ivanka's Aunt Mary called her: "Mini-Donald." HA!

Professor Guide
12.1.4  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  CB @12.1.3    4 years ago
Mini-Donald.

What a hoot!  There was a time when I thought she was the decent one in the family.  Now I think that it's Melania that has the only worth-while scruple count.

Professor Guide
12.1.5  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.1    4 years ago
That would make Trumps for President until Jan 20, 2065!

Ode to Joy!  I'm all a-tingle!  My giddiness knows no bounds!  I have a new reason to live!!

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.6  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1.4    4 years ago

Uh-uh. Melania is "Moma-Donald" - the 'mother' of all donalds. While I won't criticize Melania for being married to this president serving; she has accomplished nothing that I can mark substantially good in Donald. He is a lousy president who listens to unwise people (himself being one) and that implies his 'helper' has none to limited 'mother wit' to impart or cause him to listen to!

Melania Trump needs to go along with 'Trump gang' and don't let the door hit her where evolution split her!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
12.1.7  Bob Nelson  replied to  CB @12.1.6    4 years ago
He is a lousy president who listens to unwise people... 

What are your criteria for "great /lousy"? 

If you're ultra-rich:
- cut taxes bigly,
- stop wasting money on poor people,
- find divisive tactics to ensure that the proles never unite,
- get rid of regulations that reduce the profits of our corporations,

For the ultra-rich, Trump is nearly perfect. 

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.8  CB  replied to  Bob Nelson @12.1.7    4 years ago

Therein lies the rub. There is a conservative type existing that appreciates capitalism unbridled and unshackled with a 'hard-on.' (Sorry, everybody. But some statements need to be bold in delivery!)

The aforementioned conservatives have for a very long time resented anybody (and everybody) who places limits on how much wealth they through prowess (intellect),  pilfering (buyer beware), and pillaging (wars) can each individually amass. In its infancy constitutional days, no one conceived of any other freedoms than being personally successful and living on palatial places and plantations (with various forms of servants and laborers attending).

Many conservatives want a return to a gilded age for the United States (1870 to 1900) when the wealthy folks were distinct from those facing dreary lives in abject poverty. A time when class distinctions were stark, because rich people built castle like realms and the poor surrounded them begging for food and wages.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
12.1.9  Bob Nelson  replied to  CB @12.1.8    4 years ago

The US was headed for an explosion, under the Robber Barons. The ultra-rich of the epoch were smart enough to cede a teeny-tiny bit of their wealth to the poor, and the Revolution was postponed. 

We may be seeing the start of the Revolution in Wisconsin. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.10  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1.5    4 years ago

I know!  I could have Trumps for President until I’m 104 years old! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.11  XXJefferson51  replied to  Bob Nelson @12.1.9    4 years ago

Trump and his working class supporters are the peaceful Revolution against the establishment! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.12  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.2    4 years ago

Come on! I simply said it knowing how people like you would react.  People aren’t going to want back to back Trump presidencies any more than they wanted another Clinton or Bush.  My personal top three right now are Sen. Tim Scott, Gov. Kristi Noem, ambassador Nikki Hailey.  Sen. Cotton would be good as a VP for any of them. Although any of the top 3 would make a great vp for one of the others.  

Professor Guide
12.1.13  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.10    4 years ago
I could have Trumps for President until I’m 104 years old!

I thought you were already 104.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.14  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1.13    4 years ago

Oh snap!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.3    4 years ago

Rumor has it that the maid opened a closet door and there was Ivanka with a mouth full of Big Mac, ketchup running down her chin and a six pack of diet coke next to her.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.16  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.15    4 years ago

Okay. Now that funny. I detect that you are a writer.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.17  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.16    4 years ago

I used to be.  I even wrote a book about Desert Storm called War Is Hell, But The Shopping Is Great.  I never had the nerve to submit it.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.18  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.17    4 years ago
War Is Hell, But The Shopping Is Great

Ah! See your talent exudes from you when released. I caught a hint of it just then.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.18    4 years ago

I would have gotten so sued by my fellow soldiers because I laid some of their shit bare, but I didn't name names.  But they knew who they were.  My favorite was the captain who left a personal firearm out in the open (common area) which was an article 2 violation and then came out of the shower with an E-2 right behind him, both with wet hair.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.20  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.18    4 years ago

You are too kind but I am not deserving of your praise.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.21  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.19    4 years ago

Walla-Walla-Holla! I guess 'Capt' had all the . . .'tools' . . .needed in the stall already! (Waaa, I'm a bad boy!)  You have to change the names and label it fiction to avoid that kind of scrutiny.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.22  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.21    4 years ago

That is why I did not name names, just incidents.  Naming names would be literary suicide.  My mother raised ugly kids, not stupid ones.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.23  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.22    4 years ago

HA! You betta gon' way from here!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.24  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.23    4 years ago

I will be gone in a few months.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.25  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.24    4 years ago

Hmm?!!!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.26  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.25    4 years ago

Moving.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
12.1.27  Gsquared  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.26    4 years ago

Leaving the SFV?

Your book title is great.  Humorous

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.28  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Gsquared @12.1.27    4 years ago

I'm just moving a few miles away.

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.29  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.28    4 years ago

Oh good. You gave me a start, there! You writers with your intrigue!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.30  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @12.1.29    4 years ago

I want to stay in the general area but there are no caves.

CB
Professor Principal
12.2  CB  replied to  TᵢG @12    4 years ago

Even in that he could not help himself for floating a rather self-inflated opinion about his genes! Of course, something of him should naturally rise to be cream on the top following him! Donald is disrespecting yet another woman with one of his social distinctions about class. I am sure Kamala Harris has factored in Donald's upbringing and pretense at American snobbery. 

We need intellectuals and global thinkers to give prestige.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

If product pushing, design stealing, and daddy lap dancing are qualifications to be POTUS, then she is your trollop.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
13.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @13    4 years ago

Amen!!  jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14  Tessylo    4 years ago

Donald tRump plugs Ivanka . . . 

Is that what they're calling it these days?