╌>

What Is Your President Doing Today ?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  30 comments

What Is Your President Doing Today ?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The Fake recount going on in Georgia means nothing because they are not allowing signatures to be looked at and verified. Break the unconstitutional Consent Decree!

This claim about election fraud is disputed

-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I won the Election!

Official sources called this election differently

7:51 AM · Nov 16, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The Radical Left Democrats, working with their partner, the Fake News Media, are trying to STEAL this Election. We won’t let them!

-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Dominion is running our Election. Rigged!

-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Most fraudulent Election in history!

-

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Trump has had 5 tweets flagged for inaccuracy or dishonesty THIS MORNING.  There were many more yesterday and the day before and the day before.........  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago
There were many more yesterday and the day before and the day before.........  

Well how can he be very accurate when he's tweeting from the golf course in the middle of a surge in infections and the American death rate and death toll is rising rapidly due to his inaction and mishandling of the pandemic? He's like a beaten bully screaming insults from across the playground after the majority stood up to him and is now being removed from the premises by his embarrassed parents.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

He is now patting himself on the back because a vaccine might be available soon and it happened on "his watch".  With over 200,000 dead on "his watch" he said "It is what it is."  As my favorite motivational speaker Dhar Mann says "If you are not there for the struggle, then you don't get to be part of the success."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    4 years ago

Trump is what he is , a dishonest ignoramus and all out narcissist. Its more disturbing right now to see so many MAGA ready and willing to go down with the ship. I never thought such a mass brainwashing could take place in America. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 years ago
"I never thought such a mass brainwashing could take place in America." 

Well, it does unfortunately say something about the lack of intelligence and critical thinking skills of a lot of Americans.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.1.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.1    4 years ago
Well, it does unfortunately say something about the lack of intelligence and critical thinking skills of a lot of Americans. 

He has said it himself a hundred times:  He loves the uneducated.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.2    4 years ago

George Orwell predicted this would happen long ago.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

Bunder Boy does nothing but tweet lies and BS while he refuses to coordinate with the incoming administration and in the area of the pandemic and national security, it will be a diaster. 

But what the hell does he care about the US, it's all about him and his un American stance.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @3    4 years ago

Most look forward to birthdays, XMas, and Thanksgiving.  The day I am looking forward to is Jan 21 when Twitter cancels his and Junior's twitter accounts.

Dig
Professor Participates
4  Dig    4 years ago
The Radical Left Democrats, working with their partner, the Fake News Media, are trying to STEAL this Election. We won’t let them!

He wrote that today???

It's like he's retarded or something.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dig @4    4 years ago
He wrote that today???

Yep. 

Professor Guide
5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

My President is trying his best to get some cooperation from the trump administration regarding a wide range of important topics, but most importantly the skyrocketing CoronaVirus cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. 

*edit*  I just had a stroke over this:

Yank his fat ass out now.  I'm sure someone will find him on the golf course.   

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5    4 years ago

Someone should sneak onto all of his courses and fill the holes with cement.jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Professor Guide
5.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1    4 years ago
Someone should sneak onto all of his courses and fill the holes with cement.

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1    4 years ago
Someone should sneak onto all of his courses and fill the holes with cement.

That's like trying to lure the cat inside with carrots. We want him to go golfing! Everyday until Jan 21. He will do less damage that way

TOM PA
Freshman Silent
5.1.3  TOM PA  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1    4 years ago

Better still, put up cameras to watch him cheat.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5    4 years ago
Yank his fat ass out now.

Sure wish somebody could but he's there until Jan 21.

I heard a news blip that Biden is going to the drug companies to work out logistics with the vaccines (Phizer and that other one)

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2    4 years ago

He has met with the drug companies more than once. Good for him

Today he and Harris met with top labor and corporations.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6  TᵢG    4 years ago

More proof (as if any is needed) that Trump is content stirring up shit in the nation if doing so makes him feel better;  a perfect narcissist.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @6    4 years ago

Not to mention uncaring or apathetic towards others. Covid cases and deaths continue to rise and he's more concerned about election fraud. Talk about screwed up priorities.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

How many more Americans is Trump going to kill because of his refusal to do anything positive about containing the virus, or else conceding the presicency and allowing Biden to take over that challenge?  Yet there are still NT members here who continue to support that murderer.

I'm sorry, but my feelings are that if a person is intelligent enough to post a comment on this site, I would have thought him/her intelligent enough to walk away from Trump.  Obviously I am wrong, which makes my original premise wrong. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
8  PJ    4 years ago

he's probably eating a big Mac with a large coke and fries while watching FOX news.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9  Gsquared    4 years ago

He's causing trouble and doing massive damage to the country, just like he does every day.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
10  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

He’s sweating, thinking about how being president can’t save him from the legal system anymore.

PJ
Masters Quiet
10.1  PJ  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @10    4 years ago

This is one of those times, if you and I believed in the almighty, we'd be on our knees praying for this one thing and promising we'd repent and show up for service twice in Sunday.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
10.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  PJ @10.1    4 years ago

Unfortunately, the Trumps and his base lend more evidence to the absence of a god than otherwise.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  PJ @10.1    4 years ago

Twice??? That's a bit much on the repentance, don't you think? 

PJ
Masters Quiet
10.1.3  PJ  replied to  Trout Giggles @10.1.2    4 years ago

Me and Hal are baaaaaaaaaaad   so twice probably won't help but it's the effort that counts  jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  PJ @10.1.3    4 years ago

LOL!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    4 years ago

Trump's 'trump card' is heading toward expiration.  He has money problems, massive debt, over leveraged properties depressed income and no way out.

His largest worry is Putin, who may reveal what was discussed, agreed to and promised at Helsinki. 

Not to mention the Attorney General of New York.  Trump's grifting days are ending.  The worst choice he ever made was running for president.