╌>

A POLL - What do you think is going to happen to Trump?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  3 years ago  •  38 comments

By:   Buzz of the Orient

A POLL - What do you think is going to happen to Trump?

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

I have posted a poll to check the thoughts of the NT membersihip on what they THINK will happen to Trump - NOT what they WANT to happen to Trump.  So get out your crystal balls and vote on the poll.  You can click on the "SEEDED CONTENT" just above or else on this link to take you there:

https://thenewstalkers.com/buzz-of-the-orient/poll/45/whats-going-to-happen-to-trump

As you probably know, your identity is NOT revealed when you vote.  So let's see how you feel aboiut his future.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

You can post comments here or on the comment wall under the poll itself.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    3 years ago
What Do You Think Is Going To Happen To Trump?

He will develop feminine physical characteristics.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

Come on, John, at least mine choices are POSSIBLE although I should have added one for becoming psychotic.  Actually, forget that, he's already there. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    3 years ago
Come on, John, at least mine choices are POSSIBLE although I should have added one for becoming psychotic.

I was a bit disappointed that " he will be jailed for his crimes " wasn't among therpossible choices. (Just MHO, but I do see that as a distinct possibility).

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

He will develop feminine physical characteristics.

From his looks, he already has bigger boobs than my wife.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2    3 years ago

He must still have had male physical characteristics, because he sure as hell has done a great job of fucking the people of the USA.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3  Raven Wing    3 years ago

I have voted.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

I picked suicide. One can hope right? 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4    3 years ago

i think the Republican Party is what's committing suicide.  I juat read that a newly elected Republican Congresswoman has announced that she is going to file impeachment articles against Joe Biden the day after his inauguration.  Talk about harming the reputation of the Republican party and if it allows her to do it then making a joke out of American democracy.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1    3 years ago

What charges exactly does this bimbo think she will levy?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.2  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.1    3 years ago

It has to do with Biden's dealings with the Ukrainian Gas Company and a Russian one as well I believe - in other words it goes back to the Hunter Biden situation.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.2    3 years ago

Wasn't PE Biden's involvement already been looked into and it was found there was none?   

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.3    3 years ago
already been looked into and it was found there was none

that doesn't seem to matter to the trump cult of sedition.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  devangelical @4.1.4    3 years ago

Amazing how Mueller investigation, They see NOTHING, some bullshit old News, " gonna bring Biden down, without evidence

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.6  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.2    3 years ago
It has to do with Biden's dealings with the Ukrainian Gas Company and a Russian one as well I believe - in other words it goes back to the Hunter Biden situation.

And what about Hillary and....BENGHAZI !?!!??

The Republicans haven't brought that up in a while (I'm expecting its about time to ressurrect that old canard!)

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.7  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1    3 years ago
think the Republican Party is what's committing suicide. 

I personally know several republicans who are strongly opposed to Trump.

Of course some feel this way due to the horrible things he's done to this country-- as well as to individuals (aiding the spread of the Corona Virus, punishing little kids for their lawbreaking by separating them from their mothers, and in addition totally screwing up the economy).

But others are staunch Republicans-- and are really pissed off at how Trump has hurt the party's chances in future elections.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5  Dismayed Patriot    3 years ago

I think he very well might be convicted by the Senate, but not until weeks after Biden has become President and some of the Republican Senators have regrown a few inches of backbone.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  Krishna  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    3 years ago

I think he very well might be convicted by the Senate,

You might be right...

OTOH, a few republicans who were wanting to vote to convict him in the Senate trial may not vote that way-- because they fear for their lives-- and the livesd of their family. 

because others who haven't toed the Trump "party line" have received threats:

Republican Georgia Gov. Kemp Says Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorists Have Threatened His Family

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

At this point in time there have been 13 votes cast.  7 for Trump not being convicted by the Senate, 4 for conviction by the Senate, 1 for him resigning and being pardoned by Pence, and 1 for suicide. 

Remember, you are voting for what you THINK will happen, not for what you WANT to happen. 

Ender
Professor Principal
7  Ender    3 years ago

I haven't taken the vote yet. I predict he will bunker down for a while surrounded by as many loyalists as possible.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Ender @7    3 years ago
I predict he will bunker down for a while surrounded by as many loyalists as possible.

I figure he will get a very warm welcome in FL by his treasonist supporters to show him how much they love him. But, I don't think he will be very welcome at Mar-A-Lago. He is bad for their business reputation. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

I don't know what will happen to Trump, but I know what I would like to see happen.

1.  Melania divorces him.

2.  He defaults on his bank loans and Mar A Largo/golf resorts are seized and auctioned off.

3  Prison time for treason and his other crimes (ie tax fraud) with all sentences to be run concurrently.

4. On a permanent no fly list.

5. Bared permanently from ever running for any office ever again.

6. Stripped of his voting rights.

7. Interpol knocking on his door for international art theft.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8    3 years ago

And Melania gets custody of Barron with a judicial no-contact order against Trump.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1    3 years ago

As it should be. Barron's last name will be his nemesis as it is, and there is no reason to allow his deranged and anti-American Father to do to him what Trumps' Father did to him, and instill in him the diabolical lessens Trump learned at his own Father's knee.

If Melania has an ounce of brains, or true love for her Son, she will keep his away from not only Trump, but, the entire Trump crime family as well.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  Raven Wing @8.1.1    3 years ago

Melania is an enigma.  Take away her expensive designer clothes and she's naked.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.2    3 years ago
and she's naked.

Isn't that how she met Trump? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1    3 years ago

It's not like Trump spends much time with his son anyway.  A no contact order would just give him an excuse.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10  bbl-1    3 years ago

I believe Trump will mentally and physically implode.

Within a year his fortune will be gone ( assuming it ever existed in the first place ) and he will be a man on an island of himself.  

His so called 'friends' will abandon him since he has nothing to offer except blame, guilt and revenge.

There is also an 'outside chance' that Trump may face long prison time which he may be able to deflect because of his mental disabilities.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.1  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @10    3 years ago
There is also an 'outside chance' that Trump may face long prison time which he may be able to deflect because of his mental disabilities.

It will have to be because of his mental disabilities-- because when it comes to doing time in prison-- "Bone Spurs" won't cut it!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Krishna @10.1    3 years ago

Trump has entered a realm far beyond 'the bone spurs'.

His arrogance coupled with his lust for self protection and his un-relinquishing adoration of ignorance will settle his fate.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
10.2  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @10    3 years ago
which he may be able to deflect because of his mental disabilities.

Do you mean Trump might claim his mind has bone spurs? I mean...it worked for his foot didn't it?  ??

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Raven Wing @10.2    3 years ago

Incapacitating delusional tendencies have been proven to be an effective defense.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    3 years ago

I chose none of the options.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

20 votes have now been cast.  The present standing is:

1 for resign and Pence pardon

0 for resign and no Pence pardon

7 for convicted by Senate

11 for not convicted by Senate

1 for suicide

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.1  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    3 years ago
20 votes have now been cast.  The present standing is:

1 for resign and Pence pardon

0 for resign and no Pence pardon

7 for convicted by Senate

11 for not convicted by Senate

1 for suicide

One way of interpreting that data would be to conclude that the vast majority of people who have voted so far are focusing on one issue-- will he be convicted by the Senate or not. (18 out of 20 votes!).

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

So far 23 votes have been cast.  At this point in time, the standing is:

1  for resign and Pence pardon

0  for resign and no Pence pardon

7  for conviction by Senate

14 for no conviction by Senate

1  for suicide

The majority of voting NT members feel that notwithstanding many Republican Senators were critical of Trump's "stolen election" claim and/or his incitement of insurrection, they are afraid for their personal and family's lives should they vote to convict, fear of the monster that they themselves helped their dear leader to create.  There is a certain amount of Karma happening here. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
14  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

The poll is now closed - voting has ended.  25 paticipants voted.  Here are the final results.

He will resign and Pence will pardon him           1   
He will resign and Pence will not pardon him     0
He will be convicted by the Senate                    7
He will not be convicted by the Senate              16
He will commit suicide.                                      1
The vast majority believe that he will walk away from his presidency without federal governmental repercussions.  He could still suffer the consequences from civil lawsuits and State criminal procedings.  We now await which of those possibilities (or perhaps some other possibility) will happen,