╌>

Trump Has Launched A Social Media Site Where Only He Can Post

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  94 comments

Two of the initial posts sound pretty familiar. 

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump | Donald J. Trump (donaldjtrump.com)

Donald J. Trump
11:28am May 3, 2021
Heartwarming to read new polls on big-shot warmonger Liz Cheney of the great State of Wyoming. She is so low that her only chance would be if vast numbers of people run against her which, hopefully, won’t happen. They never liked her much, but I say she’ll never run in a Wyoming election again!
ShareShare on FacebookShare on Twitter 

Donald J. Trump
11:20am May 3, 2021
So nice to see RINO Mitt Romney booed off the stage at the Utah Republican State Convention. They are among the earliest to have figured this guy out, a stone cold loser!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Its hard to know how much his enthusiasm will stay high without slavering feedback from his fanbase.  The comments are set up so that his lackeys and fanboys can copy them to twitter and facebook. I guess that is how he will try to get around the bans on those sites. 

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
Its hard to know how much his enthusiasm will stay high without slavering feedback from his fanbase.

Sources close to Trump told  CNN  that he plans to resume the rallies as soon as May, but many details remain unknown. “It will definitely be different in terms of the setup, but we got really good at planning these events in 2020, so we will probably use a lot of those same vendors again,” said a person familiar with the matter. Trump confirmed on  Dan Bongino’s  podcast that he will be returning to the role of entertainer-in-chief, telling Dan “we’ll do one soon.”

Your right John, his followers are like oxygen to him. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.1.1  pat wilson  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @1.1    3 years ago

so we will probably use a lot of those same vendors again,”

Not if they weren't paid the first time.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  pat wilson @1.1.1    3 years ago

he'll end up stiffing the only vendors he can get, his dumb ass supporters...

Revillug
Freshman Participates
1.2  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Maybe he doesn't care what anyone else has to say.

(BTW, long time no see. Long time no Newsvine.)

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Revillug @1.2    3 years ago

I remember you from NV.  It is nice to see you again.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Revillug @1.2    3 years ago

Indeed. 

Sophomore Guide
1.2.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Revillug @1.2    3 years ago
Maybe he doesn't care what anyone else has to say.

True, But when did trump ever care what anyone but himself has to say ? 

Unless it was to praise trump. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

The latest in brain dead fashion

Save_America_Hat.jpg
Save America Hat
$35.00

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

One of my niece's husband has this garbage hanging in his "man cave"

SA144_-_Don't_Blame_Me_I_Voted_For_Trump_Flag_-_Blue.jpg
Don't Blame Me I Voted for Trump Flag - Blue
$30.00

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.1.1  pat wilson  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    3 years ago

At least he kept it indoors.

Sophomore Guide
2.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  pat wilson @2.1.1    3 years ago
At least he kept it indoors.

So True !

Too bad that wasn't a requirement when purchased.

I had to look at this across the street till 01-07-21

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @2.1.2    3 years ago

At least they eventually removed it

Sophomore Guide
2.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago
Save America Hat
$35.00

I'm surprised it isn't embossed with gold colored thread wording and selling for $135.00

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

This must have been what his 'press conference' was about.  What a bummer.  I missed it.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  Ender  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    3 years ago

Now he is teasing that he is going to run in 2024.

God help us....

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Ender @3.1    3 years ago

he's addicted to shaking down his idiot supporters for cash...

Sophomore Guide
4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     3 years ago

From trump page.. "About":

Paid for by Save America JFC, a joint fundraising committee of Save America and Make America Great Again PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. donaldjtrump.com

Must be nice to have others pay your way. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1  Kavika   replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4    3 years ago

His delusional suckers (followers) will keep footing the bill for him. There is a lot of truth in the quote ''There is a sucker born every minute''.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @4.1    3 years ago

The House Republicans are going to dump Liz Cheney from her leadership position because Trump says so.  

He has complete control of the Republican Party. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.2  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    3 years ago

he may try, but I'd hold off on any final judgements yet. there's a reason why his fascist supporters are throwing all the wedge issues and smoke screens at the media a year before any midterm primaries. the republiklan civil war has barely started.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5  Gsquared    3 years ago

The Loser speaks...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @5    3 years ago
"Trump Has Launched A Social Media Site Where Only He Can Post"

No surprise there, the rats following The Pied Piper never said anything either, they just obeyed their master. 

PiedPiper2.jpg?width=750&height=500&name=PiedPiper2.jpg

Take note of the similarity....

OIP.un44EjkokroYlz_PmlH9_AHaE2?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Sophomore Guide
5.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5.1    3 years ago
No surprise there, the rats following The Pied Piper never said anything either, they just obeyed their master. 

I always thought this should have been trump's song. ...

You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god
Watch people's heads a'roll
A'roll, a' roll

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction

Acting like a robot
Its metal brain corrodes
You try to take its pulse
Before the head explodes
Explodes, explodes

Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony

Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction

The earth starts to rumble
World powers fall
A'warring for the heavens
A peaceful man stands tall
Tall, tall

Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony

Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction

Sophomore Guide
5.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5.1    3 years ago

川金属Cover - Megadeth - Symphony Of Destrution

MetalTrump - Symphony Of Destrution (Megadeth)

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.1.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @5.1.1    3 years ago

Great song, fun to see live.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @5.1.1    3 years ago

Fucking love that song..

Sophomore Guide
5.1.5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  MrFrost @5.1.4    3 years ago

LOL

I've associated that song with trump for years now. Hell I remember back when I was on NV talking about trump the pied piper man.

and not being believed I might add.  

384 Sad !

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.6  MrFrost  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @5.1.5    3 years ago

Well, I remember our NV days for sure. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I can't open yours, but I've got these here which I think are most likely the same.

Sophomore Guide
6.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    3 years ago

Yeah the second one starts is just the same as mine second one is BUT yours includes "Sandman". 

LOL !!!  

My first one is the real thing. Megadeth in concert !

(Honestly I think it's the best one) jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

These would be sooo funny, IF it wasn't so close to the truth about trump. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1    3 years ago

Oh, okay, you meant this one....

Sophomore Guide
6.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    3 years ago
you meant this one

Yea. That's the one.

@ about the 20 second mark, the 1:30 time mark and 3:03 marks its almost unreal looking. Talk about marionettes dancing. 

Weird !!   

LOL 

PS: I love big drum kits. LOL  Here's mine.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.2    3 years ago

That's a KIT?  LOL   

Sophomore Guide
6.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.3    3 years ago
That's a KIT?

Well yea. 

A big kit. lol

It took me 3 christmases to get them for myself. 

They are getting old now and need new cymbals but new cymbals are $$$$$$$ and I really don't play them as much as I once did so.... I'm holding off on the new cymbals for now still, maybe someday. 

PS: The speakers on either side are 43 years old Altec Lancing "Voice of the theater model 19s" and still rock the neighborhood if I like ( I do have sound reduction windows so...) anyway they are crystal clear and great to play my drums along with whatever songs I like loud enough to be realistic. 

Best sounding speakers I have ever heard !!!  I've seen them in a nightclub even. 

But, I am Soooo fortunate to still have this stuff, about 10 years ago I had a storage locker cleaned out having thousands of dollars worth of stuff stolen. 

I was frickin freaking out !!!

When I cut the lock the thrives had put on my  locker in place of mine off... The drums, drum hardware,cymbals and speakers were all that was left in there. 

OMG: I was so F-ing relieved. I could not ever replace this exact setup ever again. The speakers alone now are worth over 15 grand. And this Yamaha drum model has been discontinued.

WHY they left this stuff ?  I'll never know. 

But I sure as Hell was and am so damn happy they did  !!! ** !!! 

(I think they may have filled up their truck and planned on coming back and I got Damn lucky that I got there before they did !!) Thus, their lock.  

Everything left with me when I found out I had been robbed I didn't leave that place til it was all in my truck !!!

Whooo ... Lucky !!!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.2    3 years ago

Nice, Steve

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.6  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.2    3 years ago

Nicely done.

Looks like our friend Steve digs his cymbals!

My kit is a fusion inspired by the kits of Neil Peart ( still cannot believe it ... ) and Carter Beauford albeit with fewer instruments.

original

I have a double base pedal rather than two bases.

Sophomore Guide
6.1.7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.6    3 years ago
Steve digs his cymbals!

Nice kit TG !!

Love the blocks !

LOL My Poor old cymbals..  sad... Just sad. 

Years ago I put this set together over a three year period so some are a little older than others. When they were newer I didn't know WFT I was doing to them and cleaned them with comet cleanser.  Duuuu uuuuu ! 

OUCH !!!!  What a fuk up !!!   Wore the tonal grooves down and the Zildjian decals off.  Looked good though... so sad !

I really thought about replacing them not long ago, But I ended up buying a cheap used car for my dead brothers wife up north instead. 

LOL That's how much those damn things cost. jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Live and Learn ! 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.8  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.7    3 years ago

Oh I know cymbals are crazy expensive.    It is a bummer when you see a crack develop (after years).

The blocks are there to handle songs like 'The Trees' (Rush) and as substitutes for various other instruments in Neil's magnificent kit.   Carter rarely uses blocks.

Sophomore Guide
6.1.9  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.8    3 years ago
It is a bummer when you see a crack develop (after years).

Never cracked one in my life and I've played for over 40 years. I've also always had Zildjians plus I don't play hard. Like you may though I play integrate stuff. Lots of beats and changes, I'm not a metronome . LOL 

I love Rush and play in that style especially when I solo Neil's rhythms and patterns are in my mind and in the playing, but I never have been able to play directly along with Rush like a second drummer on stage. Love almost all of Rush's songs though for sure. 

Neil was a Hell of a songwriter as well as a Hell of a drummer !! 

Do you play just for fun ? Or are you a serious drummer ?

I play just for fun. I don't play near as much as I once did and when I play I almost always play along with a live performance of like Bad Company, Skynyard, some Metallica and/or Fleetwood Mac or something else fairly simple. LOL I've heard much of the old medium heavy rock so many times I can play along with a lot of it enough to enjoy myself. Some better than other.  

I love listening to Rush, Tool and old stuff like ELP and Pink Floyd too. These speakers really are probably some of the best sounding speakers ever made.

I am so fortunate to have them. (Earlier I stated they were worth over 15 grand, I looked again now and here in America these are probably only worth about 7 to 8 grand now. Oversees they are still worth a hell of a lot more, I saw where one pair sold for 20 grand a few years ago in China.) I did see some adds for cheaper pairs but they weren't the maple cabinets or one owner or as in as good of condition as mine still are. 

I've had them since they were new and they are one of my most prized possessions still to this day. !!!!   

A1 Speakers !!  Fantasy real life sound at all levels !!!

I cant even play the radio thru them when my dogs are around or they think the announcer is in them. LOL 

Its funny to watch but annoying to hear them barking as they circle the speaker. Understandably though a person could be in there. LOL 

Drums and Music love IT !!! 

PS: RUSH ROCKS !!! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.10  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.9    3 years ago
Do you play just for fun ? Or are you a serious drummer ?

I play just for fun but I am a serious drummer.   Been playing as long as I can remember.   First with my Dad's kit (he played as a side job) and then later on my own (initially very inexpensive) kit.    Neil has been my model for decades and I enjoy playing Rush more than any other band.  Spirit of Radio is one of my favorites ... complex and exciting.   And we cannot forget La Villa Strangiato:

I also greatly enjoy much of Dave Matthews because Carter Beauford is such an exceptional drummer.   I have grown fond of Genesis and Phil Collins.   I originally did not appreciate Phil but I have grown to truly enjoy his style (albeit not even close to the complexity of Peart).

I like to listen to the music with headphones (and now airpods) because it gives me clearer details.   You know what I mean, when trying to emulate the percussion of a complex bit sometimes it takes some very careful listening to pick up on what the drummer is actually doing and the little nuanced phantoms they toss in.

Pink Floyd is one of my all time favorite bands but, oddly, not because of the drumming.  Don't get me wrong, Nick Mason is a brilliant musician who seems to always offer the best percussion to complement the songs.   But very few songs by Pink Floyd are much fun to play (for me).

In contrast we have Van Halen.   Now that is fun to play.   And of course The Who and Led Zeppelin.   Moon was a crazy man.   If you want a workout, play something like Won't Get Fooled Again (long version ... don't spare the power).   Another one of my favorites is Baba O'Riley (just enjoy it).   Many of Zeppelin songs bore me, but every now and then I just like to get into bombastic mode with the style of Bonham.   By the way, I think Jason Bonham is far better than his dad.

Ultimately though, when it comes to playing along with music, give me Rush!

Sophomore Guide
6.1.11  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.10    3 years ago
 Moon was a crazy man. 

Yep Totally insane at times... LOve it !! 

Sophomore Guide
6.1.12  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.10    3 years ago
Ultimately though, when it comes to playing along with music, give me Rush!

Must be nice !!!

I've tried many many times, I just can't keep up. 

With me, it just kinda goes in my ears and comes out my hands.

When I "try" I fuck up.   It took me years to realize that. 

Sophomore Guide
6.1.13  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.10    3 years ago
I like to listen to the music with headphones (and now airpods) because it gives me clearer details.

I tried that years ago, I felt like my ears had on a condom....LOL 

These days I'm sure its better. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

When I bought this house I had sound reduction windows installed, I can rock this place and not have the cops show up. LOL I've woken up in the middle of the night 2 am sitting there beating on my drums. lol 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.12    3 years ago

Well with Rush it is critical to practice the single stroke roll.   Neil also has a number of patterns he reuses (with variations).   Once one has those down it is much easier.   The real trick though is to learn the music so as to better anticipate the transitions.   Neil was very precise and liked to travel his kit.   That makes it very difficult to play along unless one really studies the song.

Give that a try.   You might surprise yourself.  jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg    Just take the attitude that Neil was not superhuman so you can do it if you really want to.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.15  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.13    3 years ago

Airpods are much better than what we had to deal with in the past.   Plus you can put them in noise cancellation mode and drown out your own playing for the most part.   Great when trying to master a song.

Sophomore Guide
6.1.16  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.14    3 years ago
with Rush it is critical to practice the single stroke roll.  

I'm too lazy. 

Sad, but true. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Sophomore Guide
6.1.17  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.15    3 years ago
Airpods are much better than what we had to deal with in the past.   Plus you can put them in noise cancellation mode and drown out your own playing for the most part.

I figured they were much better now. Drowning out my drumming is what bothered me most about headphones. I set my music sound to that level its like playing live I found that was most enjoyable and easiest for me to just sit down and enjoy playing.  

I never have been real good, I just enjoy doing it.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.18  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.17    3 years ago

It really is all about the enjoyment.   I say crank up the Van Halen and rock!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.19  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.17    3 years ago

Out of curiosity, I am perpetually playing .   When waiting I can play a song with my fingers.   While driving I use my dashboard and steering wheel.   My desk works great as a substitute kit.   That sort of stuff.

Do you do that too?

Sophomore Guide
6.1.20  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.18    3 years ago
I say crank up the Van Halen and rock!

LOL  Maybe tomorrow it's gettin kinda late tonight. jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif

Nice talk, Some time ago Perrie said you were a drummer, I had forgotten. 

Sophomore Guide
6.1.21  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.19    3 years ago
Do you do that too?

Consciously and unconsciously !  LOL jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

I guess even in my sleep. I really have woken myself up drumming at my kit in the middle of the night. More than once ! 

Sophomore Guide
6.1.23  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.19    3 years ago
Do you do that too?

Have you ever done this ?

I guess even in my sleep. I really have woken myself up drumming at my kit in the middle of the night.

Have you ever done that ? 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.24  TᵢG  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.23    3 years ago

No, Steve, that is one I have not experienced.  LOL

Sophomore Guide
6.1.25  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  TᵢG @6.1.24    3 years ago
that is one I have not experienced.

It's weird. I actually wake myself up from the sound. 

Look around shake my head and realize WTF I'm at and what I'm doing. WEIRD ! 

lol I'm strange what can I say. jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

The last time I did that I went ahead and played a little... lol 

Might as well eh ? 

Phaedrus
Freshman Silent
6.1.26  Phaedrus  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.6    3 years ago

Nice set,TiG! The paint scheme reminds me of Delta Empire's. If you're not familiar with Delta Empire, you should YouTube him/her. Always wears a mask so no one really knows who it is. But an immensely talented drummer that covers a very eclectic range of artists...

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
6.1.27  Transyferous Rex  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.15    3 years ago

I have loved this entire line of discussion. Always wanted to play guitar, but my dad convinced me that if I wasn't hitting, I was sleeping. College roommate taught me a few chords, picked up a Hohner acoustic after college, and convinced my wife that I needed an electric guitar, since I was getting one for my son for Christmas. 

Still not that good. But, when I play while listening to music through air pods...I shred. My wife bought me a headphone amp a few years ago. Apparently, she doesn't think I'm as good as I do. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.28  TᵢG  replied to  Transyferous Rex @6.1.27    3 years ago

Bummer that your dad did not encourage you.   Neil Peart once stated that he was not the most talented person but he was relentless in his pursuit of perfection.  I think Peart was the best rock drummer in history so what he did seems to have worked out.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1.29  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.28    3 years ago

I have to disagree with you there TiG. John Bonham of Led Zeppelin is the greatest drummer in history. Zeppelin is in the top 3 of greatest bands of all time too.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1.30  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.18    3 years ago

Eddie Van Halen is one of the greatest guitarists of all time.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.31  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @6.1.29    3 years ago

As a drummer myself, I do not see it.  Bonham is technically inferior to Peart (and many others) and is nowhere close to the musicality of Peart (and others).  That is, it is much easier to play Bonham than Peart (no comparison actually technically).   I think Bonham is way overrated.   But Zeppelin was an awesome band and he was absolutely critical to their success.

I do appreciate John Bonham, but even his son Jason is a (much) better drummer than he was.

IMO of course.   But watch this:

By the way, at 1:14 Neil is executing a paradiddle rudiment across those various instruments.   The paradiddle is done with his hands (L,R).   The rudiment goes like this:

L R L L  R L R R  (repeated)

Later on when he gets to the boom-chick-chick at 2:50, he does that continuously with his right foot (bass drum) and left foot (hi-hat).  He then proceeds to superimpose various incompatible time signatures over his footwork using his hands.    (This is awesome.)

Near the end of his solo at about 6:40 he will do a double-crossover between his snare drum and right floor tom.   That pattern (repeated) is:

Stroke: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

Snare:          R         L  R      R  L

Tom:     R  L      L R          L

Might be hard to appreciate this if one is not a drummer, but the double-crossover (at that speed) is not easy.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.32  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @6.1.30    3 years ago

Agreed!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.1.33  cjcold  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.10    3 years ago
Moon was a crazy man

Ginger Baker was likely the craziest percussionist in all of rock.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.34  TᵢG  replied to  cjcold @6.1.33    3 years ago

Ginger was mentally a nut.   But on the drums, Ginger was very disciplined.   He focused on perfection of playing and the beauty of the perfect harmony with the song.

Keith Moon was, in many songs, doing a drum solo during the song.   His general playing style was to be extremely energetic across the instruments.  Excitement over musical perfection.   Watch this:

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1.35  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.31    3 years ago

You should post yourself doing a drum solo on YouTube. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.36  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @6.1.35    3 years ago

jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg     That would be weird for me.   Doubt I will ever do that.   

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1.37  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.36    3 years ago

Nah, that would be awesome. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

Once something was stolen from my home, and it had to be someone I knew, someone who had been in my home before.  The only thing they stole was something I couldn't report to the police. LOL.  It was when nobody was home, and in keeping with the music of the time, whoever it was came in through the bathroom window.

Rc8ea3df9aa0cbe9681a6f2cad59c19fc?rik=d21wkFvJTlVaCQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fih3.redbubble.net%2fimage.9548821.4936%2fflat%2c550x550%2c075%2cf.jpg&ehk=IKWm9m96AE8NgsvfFM4VgF3r2FZXWgTIVUI6hy30YXo%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7    3 years ago
The only thing they stole was something I couldn't report to the police. LOL.

Was it your bong? I have a great bong and if anybody steals it I will cry and cry and cry

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1    3 years ago

It was my stash.  I never had a bong.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1.1    3 years ago

That's even worse

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.2    3 years ago

That's for sure.  

Sophomore Guide
7.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1.1    3 years ago
It was my stash. 

That sucks !

I also was broken into and had the same thing stolen , Luckily again, lol I had the "stash" divided up and they found the smaller stash. 

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.2  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7    3 years ago

Joe Cocker, ''She Came in Through the Bathroom Window''

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Kavika @7.2    3 years ago

Yep, that's what I meant by hte music of the time - the thief actually did come in through the main floor powder room window of my home..

JBB
Professor Principal
8  JBB    3 years ago

Trump now has a blogspot. So? What is this? 1993? 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

Trump memoir .... $150

(I knew this would get deleted where it was originally posted.  Some folks have no sense of humor.)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @9    3 years ago

That's not their fault. It was permanently removed when they were born

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Trump’s big new social media ‘platform’ is a message board that lets him write words so others can tweet them 

Donald Trump, the former president, on Tuesday launched a new social media "platform" that is merely a message board that allows other people to post his thoughts to Twitter or Facebook. Currently the "like" button does not work.

Trump had allegedly been in talks with social media platform owners and creators, and some news reports claimed he was going to launch a Twitter rival after the social media giant banned him for life.

On Tuesday   Fox News   broke the story, reporting that Trump had "launched a communications platform, which will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook."

The "platform," called From the Desk of Donald J. Trump, is web-browser-based only, has no mobile app, and does not even allow comments, or posts to be embedded.

A 30-second video posted to the site after the Fox News story broke heralds the site as a "beacon of freedom," and a "place to speak freely and safely." It begins with a clearly angry former president lashing out at the world, saying, "In a time of silence and lies."

It ends with Trump's Save America logo.

There is also a commerce page where supporters can still buy Trump's merchandise, like a flag that says: "Don't blame me I voted for Trump."

Supporters can sign up to be "notified of when President Trump sends a message."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @10    3 years ago

Trump is banned from twitter and Facebook and so he had this new site created to post content that he wants his followers to copy and paste on the social media sites that Trump does not have access to. 

Sophomore Guide
10.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    3 years ago
he wants his followers to copy and paste on the social media sites that Trump does not have access to. 

typical trump.

Any way trump can get HIS way, trump will. 

Anyway at any cost, to others.

Paid for by Save America JFC, a joint fundraising committee of Save America and Make America Great Again PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. donaldjtrump.com

What a fuckin losser !!  Always using others to get what trump wants. 

So Sad !

PS: John , sorry for going off topic late night, I got carried away. 

Steve

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    3 years ago

Well when his cult followers post for the trumpturd on those sites- I hope their accounts are also terminated/banned.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @10    3 years ago

What a loser site!  For losers!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @10.2    3 years ago

200.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I think that some people are going to badly underestimate how useful this new site could be to Trump. Because he will post, ala twitter, in real time, he can get his tantrums and feuds and insults out to his supporters to disseminate almost as things are happening. Its not as good as twitter, but its not nothing either. 

Trump has posted to his site three times in the past couple hours, not much different than his previous tweeting habits. 

The big question is how many of his most vocal followers will put Trump's new site at the forefront of their internet browsing habits. If it is in the millions he will be in a position to get back in the hour by hour news game and have an effect on what people are talking about every day. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @11    3 years ago

Donald J. Trump

11:45am May 5, 2021

Liz Cheney is a warmongering fool who has no business in Republican Party Leadership. We want leaders who believe in the Make America Great Again movement, and prioritize the values of America First. Elise Stefanik is a far superior choice, and she has my COMPLETE and TOTAL endorsement for GOP Conference Chair. Elise is a tough and smart communicator!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1    3 years ago

Just like his thousands and thousands of idiotic tweets

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1    3 years ago

There are animals that eat their own, like Republicans.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12  bbl-1    3 years ago

The only allure there ever was with Trump and his Trumpism is the grift.  The man currently dwelling in Mar-a-Lago has never changed one iota.  He is the grift and his followers are the grifted.

On an aside, irrespective of Trump's 'personal social media site', I suspect there are pressing financial issues with everything Trump, looming closing debts far outweighing incoming assets.  As with everything he's had his hand in he's screwed it up.  Does not matter.  I also suspect his legal jeopardies are real and serious.  What happened at Helsinki is not dead.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13  TᵢG    3 years ago
So nice to see RINO Mitt Romney booed off the stage at the Utah Republican State Convention. They are among the earliest to have figured this guy out, a stone cold loser!

I just cannot imagine how anyone can support for PotUS this petty, antagonistic liar.   Trump has the character of the stereotypical snake-oil salesman.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13.1  MrFrost  replied to  TᵢG @13    3 years ago
snake-oil salesman.

Been like that his entire life.. He will never change. It's sad that his supporters simply cannot see that, or, they do and just don't care.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
14  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I was just wondering, where are all those lawsuits against Trump that were supposed to happen as soon as he was no longer POTUS?  Or were they all just a lot of bullsihit?

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
14.1  Duck Hawk  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @14    3 years ago

Those lawsuits are still ongoing. NY and others are gathering evidence still, Ref. the raid on Giulliani's home.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
15  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

There are 41 posts by Trump on his new website dated Apr 1 - now. 

44% (18) of them specifically refer to the election being stolen by the Democrats.