╌>

Lin Wood Claims No Planes Hit Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11: 'We Got Played'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  19 comments

By:   Al Qaeda (MSN)

Lin Wood Claims No Planes Hit Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11: 'We Got Played'
The pro-Trump attorney, who has been referred for disbarment, promoted the debunked conspiracy theory during a Georgia event on Friday.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood continues to promote conspiracy theories and misinformation at conservative events around the country, claiming at a Friday rally that no planes hit the Twin Towers or the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

AAP4wQZ.img?h=533&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=730&y=267

Wood rose to national prominence in late 2020 as he worked with attorney Sidney Powell and other Trump allies to file baseless election challenge lawsuits alleging that the presidential election was "rigged" or "stolen" from former President Donald Trump. The lawyer has continued to spread misinformation about the election, as well as promote other bizarre conspiracy theories within conservative circles in recent months.

"Let's talk about CGI—computer graphics generated images. You know what CGI is? You know what deep fake videos are? I know you know what Photoshopping is," Wood told a crowd in Glynn County, Georgia on Friday. The conspiracy theorist went on to suggest that the infamous videos and photos of the 9/11 attacks were just CGI or deep fakes.

"On 9/11 what appeared to be a plane hit one building, what appeared to be a plane hit another building, then later that night another building fell down. It wasn't hit by a dadgum thing," he said. Wood went on to claim that the Pentagon "got hit by a missile," not a plane. "There were no plane fragments found at any of the sites—New York, Pennsylvania, the Pentagon."

"There are no coincidences. We got played. We got played by people who are so evil that for money they killed 2,800 Americans on that day—including policemen and firefighters," Wood said. He then called former President George W. Bush "a criminal" and said he should "go to jail."

Wood shared clips of his remarks at the Georgia event through his Telegram channel. In a post to his channel, the lawyer said that the crowd "wanted to hear the TRUTH about 9/11."

"Many people in the country want to hear it. We ALL need to hear it and face it. We must face the TRUTH, the good, the bad, and the ugly," he wrote. "The TRUTH about 9/11 is ugly."

Conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attacks have circulated widely for the past two decades. The terrorist attacks against New York City, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. were carried out by Al Qaeda operatives at the behest of the militant extremist group's then-leader Osama Bin Laden. Following the attacks, Bush—with the bipartisan support of Congress—launched the ongoing War on Terror.

Those who question or deny the official narrative of what happened on 9/11 have been called "Truthers," or part of the "9/11 Truth Movement." Their claims have been readily debunked, and planes definitely did hit the World Trade Center in New York City, as well as the Pentagon.

In late August, a judge referred Wood for disbarment over baseless election challenge lawsuits he filed in support of Trump. He was already facing possible disciplinary action from the State Bar of Georgia due to his conduct.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

This fruitcake was destined to be one of the lawyers promoting the stolen election nonsense. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

The biggest problem isn't the "fruitcakes" who promote the conspiracy theories, it's the fact that there are so many people who are so ignorant that they believe them.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    3 years ago

MAGA is a social disorder.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
3  SteevieGee    3 years ago

It was CGI?  Really?  What about the few thousand people who saw the planes with their own two eyes?  Were their brains too muddled by the microchips in their MMR vaccines?  Yeah, that must be it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  SteevieGee @3    3 years ago

I sometimes wonder if people like Lin Wood realize they are crazy or if they are just playing games with everyone for some sort of bizarre kick. 

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
3.1.1  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

I don't think he's crazy at all.  I think he has an agenda and he, and others like him want nothing less than the overthrow of the US government.  They've become much more vociferous now that they've found their supreme leader who had been hiding in plain sight on TV for 50 years.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

Or---is setting up for a 'defect defense' down the road.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.2    3 years ago
Or---is setting up for a 'defect defense' down the road.

That is an entirely possible premise.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4  TᵢG    3 years ago

So he rejects (bullshit) the reality of 9/11 in spite of overwhelming evidence but believes Trump's Big Lie with no supporting evidence.

What is this cognitive disconnect that has infected so many nowadays?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1  bbl-1  replied to  TᵢG @4    3 years ago

"cognitive disconnect."  ? ?  Maga is a social disorder.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

You know, conspiracy theories used to be fun. They used to have just enough possibility to them to make you seriously think and consider them before dismissing them (Kennedy being the best). But since the 9/11 conspiracy theories… they have just become so fucking stupid, so absolutely retarded that they are not even fun. You hate yourself for hearing them. 

We went from the grassy knoll, to steel doesn’t melt at whatever temperature jet fuel burns at (and?), to Democrats eat babies and worship satan. What the fuck happened to us?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6  Split Personality    3 years ago
“I want to make the announcement today: After 17 years I am currently not pending legal action and I could stay in the Marine Corps for another three years, but I don’t think that’s the path I’m on. I’m resigning my commission as a United States Marine, effective now,” said Scheller, before adding that he has yet to begin the process or read up on the relevant Marine Administrative Message (MARADMIN) for how to resign a commission. “I’m sure there’s some MARADMIN on how I’m supposed to do that and I’ll work through that, but I am forfeiting retirement, all entitlements. I don’t want a single dollar. I don’t want any money from the VA. I don’t want any VA benefits. I’m sure I’m entitled 100%.”

Scheller ended the video, titled “your move,” by saying “follow me and we will bring the whole fucking system down.”

Too little, too late?

The now-jailed Lt. Col. Stu Scheller -- the Marine officer who rose to fame for a viral video demanding accountability from military leaders for the failures in Afghanistan -- is hoping to strike a legal deal to avoid trial and leave the service with an honorable discharge. 

“Stu's request is real simple: He's willing to go in there and say ‘guilty’ to whatever they want … all he wants is to be able to leave honorably,” a person familiar with the matter told Military.com. 

Too late Lt Col, too late...

Maybe Lin Wood wants to defend him too.

That upcoming but yet-unscheduled hearing will consider whether charges of contempt toward officials, willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, failure to obey lawful general orders or conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman should be recommended to his commander for action, Marine officials said. 

According to the source, Scheller and his supporters are hoping for a deal prior to his Initial Review Officer (IRO) hearing -- a hearing that must be held within seven days of being sent to the brig for pre-trial confinement. That is likely to occur next week.

Scheller will be an instant hit with Bannon & BreitBart. water seeks its own level, lol.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.1  bbl-1  replied to  Split Personality @6    3 years ago

He is also admired by Orban.  The Fidesz Party in Hungary have extended their hand to him.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  bbl-1 @6.1    3 years ago

Typical.  Reich Wing thinking.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7  Greg Jones    3 years ago

Don't we want accountability from our military leaders?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.1  bbl-1  replied to  Greg Jones @7    3 years ago

The US military does not lead.  It follows.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.2  Split Personality  replied to  Greg Jones @7    3 years ago

yes, but only from the current POTUS

any more stupid questions Greg?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7.2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Split Personality @7.2    3 years ago
any more stupid questions Greg?

I'm no genius, I'm guessing yes.   Lots.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

It wasn't hit by a dadgum thing

So, both buildings self exploded and fell on their own?  What an ahole magat.  If he hits prison, he will be dropping his legal briefs for his cell mates.