╌>

‘It’s the Jews’: Woman at School Board Meeting Pushes Wild Conspiracy Theory About the Vaccine, Gets Applause

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  32 comments

‘It’s the Jews’: Woman at School Board Meeting Pushes Wild Conspiracy Theory About the Vaccine, Gets Applause
A woman at a school board meeting in Chandler County, Arizona went on an unhinged rant against Covid-19 vaccines on Wednesday. She called the vaccines a “deadly poison” that is being pushed by Jewish-controlled pharmaceutical companies.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.mediaite.com   /tv/its-the-jews-woman-at-school-board-meeting-pushes-wild-conspiracy-theory-about-the-vaccine-gets-applause/

By Michael LucianoOct 29th, 2021, 5:57 pm 3-3 minutes   10/29/2021

A woman at a school board meeting in Chandler County, Arizona went on an unhinged   rant   against Covid-19 vaccines on Wednesday. She called the vaccines a “deadly poison” that is being pushed by Jewish-controlled pharmaceutical companies.

She was having, as they sarcastically say online, a normal one.

The woman identified herself as   Melanie Rettler , a veterinarian.

“I’m a cloning expert with 35 years experience,” she declared. “And I was a consultant to the CDC. I’ve owned a pharmacy. I wanna tell you that this vaccine, this Covid vaccine is a deadly poison. That’s it. I’m just gonna tell you that. Everybody that takes it is damaging their immune system and they’re talking about this [being] given to children now. It’s going to destroy them. You need to do more research on it. I’m an expert on it, and I’m telling you that’s what it’s doing.”

She then mentioned “CRT” or critical race theory and claimed that “one race” owns every pharmaceutical company. Her remarks are quoted in full to convey their sheer insanity:

You know what? You wanna talk about racism? You wanna bring it in? Then let’s bring it in. Let’s get to the bottom of, the bottom of it. You’re talking about White supremacy, ok? Let’s get to the very bottom of it. Everyone one of these things, the deep state, the cabal, the swamp, the elite, you can’t mention it. But I will. There is one race that owns all the pharmaceutical companies, and these vaccines aren’t safe, they aren’t effective, and they aren’t free. You know that you’re paying for it through the increase in gas prices, the increase in food prices. You’re paying for this. And it’s being taken from your money and given to these pharmaceutical companies. And if you wanna bring race into this, it’s the Jews.”

Incredibly, Rettler actually received a smattering of applause.

In response, a school board member reminded attendees that “your comments need to be related to what the school board can do something about. And this was not something that we can do something about.”

Apparently, the school board is not in a position to fight back against the alleged Zionist cabal pushing deadly vaccines.

Watch above via the Chandler Unified District School Board.

h/t:   Aaron Rupar

Have a tip we should know?   tips@mediaite.com

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Conservative and right wing media have normalized these crackpots to the point where they are now just considered "concerned parents". 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Being from Arizona myself, I can definitely say there are some pretty weird people living in the Chandler and metropolitan Phoenix areas. That school board should have cut that woman off.

TOM PA
Freshman Silent
1.1.1  TOM PA  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 years ago

What, and stifle her "free speech."  

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
1.2  Drakkonis  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
Conservative and right wing media have normalized these crackpots to the point where they are now just considered "concerned parents". 

I would say it was the other way around. Progressive and left wing media do their best to connect conservatives and others on the right under one umbrella, often using people like the one featured in the article. They try to connect terms like conservative, right wing and the religious right with extremism, as if they all, or even a significant portion, supports, openly or secretly, the likes of Richard Spencer. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Drakkonis @1.2    3 years ago

Im sure there are some people, who attack school boards across the country , who have "reasonable" arguments to make, but I havent seen any of them on video. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Drakkonis @1.2    3 years ago
They try to connect terms like conservative, right wing and the religious right with extremism

I have no doubt that this woman as well as virtually every one of those psychos who stormed the Capital consider themselves either Republicans, right wing, conservative, religious or a combination of any of those four in any order. Simply standing to one side and saying "She's not with us..." while gladly accepting her vote for the conservative Republican candidates you also support is disingenuous at best.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Is this an attempt to portray parents as crazies?  

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.3.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3    3 years ago

She is a portrait of those that are crazy. Of course you would never do something like that.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.3.1    3 years ago
She is a portrait of those that are crazy.

I'll take that as a yes.

And I'll let those suburban women read what the left thinks of them.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hallux @1.3.1    3 years ago
She is a portrait of those that are crazy.

There is a well known video of enraged parents chasing school board members through a school parking lot and harassing them even after they are in their cars ready to drive away. Sounds pretty "crazy" to me. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.3.4  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.2    3 years ago

I'll take your comments as a de facto approval of what the 'lady' in question said. I'm guessing 'our readers' will also.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.3.4    3 years ago

Our readers may suspect that she works for the Lincoln Foundation, or George Soros, or Marc Elias. Nobody is buying it anymore.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.3.6  evilone  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.5    3 years ago
Our readers may suspect that she works for the Lincoln Foundation, or George Soros, or Marc Elias.

Our readers may suspect she's bugfuck nuts. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.3.7  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.5    3 years ago

"Nobody" is a meaningless abstract quantity, the penchant for using such terms is indicative of at best an intellectual laziness fraught with an all consuming bias.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.3.7    3 years ago

Instead of trying to one-up me, why not take management's suggestion?

It's called the ignore button.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.2    3 years ago

This suburban wife and mother considers this woman a crackpot

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.3.10  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.8    3 years ago

Why? Hubris is fun to poke and 'our readers' could use a laugh or two to dispel the fog of seriousness that some here are intent on casting like engineered seeds into an ill wind.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.9    3 years ago

She very well might be.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hallux @1.3.10    3 years ago

[deleted]

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3.13  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.9    3 years ago

To quote a great line from a great movie, "In layman's terms, she's a loon."

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3.14  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.3.13    3 years ago

Wondered how many people would get that reference.

epistte
Junior Guide
1.3.15  epistte  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.5    3 years ago

Are you a Holocaust denier? Are the Jews behind Covid19 or the rise of gas prices?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.3.16  Split Personality  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.3.14    3 years ago

Actually, I think the line from The Terminator was by the Psychiatrist

was "in technical terminology, he's a loon"

That's not to say it wasn't repeated as certain comments are throughout the series

and twisted for effect.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

It is the kids who should be concerned for having parents like that.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
2  SteevieGee    3 years ago

What ever you do people, if you see a talking rabbit with a pocket watch, don't follow him down the hole.  If you do, you might become an "expert" in viral immunity and CRT.  It's better to stick to cloning your indica.

Hallux
PhD Principal
3  Hallux    3 years ago

Critical We Will Not Be Replaced Theory. Thanks Tucker! /S 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4  Gsquared    3 years ago

I'm surprised she isn't wearing her Camp Auschwitz T-shirt like her boyfriend.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

These kind of people need to be kept away from the public as they are a danger to society with their ignorance.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

Antisemitism is increasing by leaps and bounds, in Canada as well as the USA.  Jewish university students are being harassed on campuses everywhere, something I never heard of when I was a university student.  It's a good thing that Israel exists, because if the growth of antisemitism isn't stopped at least there's somewhere for Jews to go where they're not considered a pariah.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7  Jeremy Retired in NC    3 years ago

This woman's theory is as believable as the lefts theory of Russia Collusion.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1  cjcold  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7    3 years ago

She has a hypothesis. Russian collusion is a theory.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  cjcold @7.1    3 years ago

And both are fictitious.