╌>

Mob and Rob

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  213 comments

Mob and Rob
The incident comes as LA County District Attorney George Gascon and his office have come under fire for prosecutorial laxity that some blame for a spike in the city’s crime rate. He has been criticized for announcing plans to soften the state’s three strikes law, which mandates harsher penalties for repeat offenders.

The link to the above quote: https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/los-angeles-flash-mob-of-looters-caught-on-video-ransacking-7-eleven/

In a city, that only a few decades ago wouldn't be considered part of the USA, such a city was the recent scene of a flash mob that completely looted a Seven-Eleven store. Video clips show a mob of thugs, many of whom didn't bother to cover their faces. Who can blame them. The shithole that is currently Los Angeles allows for a certain amount of theft. It has a woke DA who has been protected from any recall by the people. It's police department, once on of the best in the nation has been completely emasculated. When they weren't looting or vandalizing the store, members of the mob were throwing merchandise at the traumatized employees.

The reporter mentioned that the mob entered the store as part of a street takeover. That's another thing that happens a lot in LA - "street takeovers!"

What kind of people would do such a thing, you ask?   Look at the film.

Why is all of this allowed in LA?   It's called "Social Justice."   It's actually a tenant of Marxism.

Who is ultimately responsible?

YOU ARE, EVERY TIME YOU VOTED FOR A DEMOCRAT.  

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

And democrats seem to believe that the voters are going to vote on Trump in November.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

Voters across the board will be voting on Trumpism ... do keep up Vic. Other than that, 'Citizens for Sanity' are thrilled to see you use "woke" ... now if you were a Latino, they'd be ecstatic.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1    2 years ago
Voters across the board will be voting on Trumpism ...

Only in your dreams. The radical left viciously attacked the man for 4 years. This November he won't be on the ballot.

Biden's policies and the shit many swallowed in college will be.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    2 years ago

Sigh ... Trumpism's advocates! Luis Miguel comes to mind: “Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight,” Miguel tweeted. “Let freedom ring.” Even Mitch knows the current GoP is full of rank morons who are turning the 'Big Red Wave' into a Liddle Pillow Ripple.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.2    2 years ago

For me, it's the only honest progressive, Sam Harris, who comes to mind:

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.4  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.3    2 years ago

A 1-1/2 hour podcast? At my age far too long for someone I find to be of little interest.

(What is it with you and a pantheon of guys with the same facial hair?)

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.5  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    2 years ago

Bitter much?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  arkpdx  replied to  Hallux @1.1.4    2 years ago

You have a problem with men with beards?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.7  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.5    2 years ago

Where was the bitterness in his comment?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.8  CB  replied to  Hallux @1.1.4    2 years ago

I agree. Although, I am 45 minutes (at speed 1.75) already. Harris does not like Trump at all. Wokeism is just getting started. :)

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.9  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.8    2 years ago
Wokeism is just getting started. 

With any luck it will die a swift death

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.10  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.7    2 years ago

CB probably is referring to “the shit many swallowed in college”.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.11  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.7    2 years ago

Come on, arkpdx!  Come on now! Vic, is bitter against liberals who do not wish for white male conservative dominance. We can not and will not bow down to just forgetting about the fraud that is pervasive in conservatism today. For all the reasons involved. Which I shall not detail in digression here.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.12  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.9    2 years ago

See? Now that is spin. I mention that I am just getting to the topic of wokeism in the video and you pounce to some quip about swift death of wokeism.

Do you even know what wokeism is? And can you explain it to me?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.13  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.11    2 years ago
Which I shall not detail in digression here.

That is because you got nothing 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.14  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.10    2 years ago

If you have something instructive or disturbing to say to me, this is your opportunity. I am waiting. Other than that, why should I be interested in shit ingested in college? Or, are you being clever with insinuation?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.15  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.12    2 years ago
you pounce to some quip about swift death of wokeism.

No not a quip but a sincere hopeful.desire. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.16  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.13    2 years ago

I guess that means you are now talking at me, instead of dealing with 'wokeism'? Why is that? You can't explain 'wokeism' either? So you pick up a virtual rock and chunk it at me?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.17  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.15    2 years ago

Well, you have not established that you even know what you are death-wishing over. But do you' arkpdx. Let your freak flag fly.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.18  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.11    2 years ago
. We can not and will not bow down to just forgetting about the fraud that is pervasive in conservatism today 

What "fraud would that be? Be specific. If you can't be or won't be specific I'll just call bullshit. If fact I will call bullshit now because I know you got nothing. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.19  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.11    2 years ago
Which I shall not detail in digression here.

Many thanks CB.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.1.20  afrayedknot  replied to  CB @1.1.12    2 years ago

“Do you even know what wokeism is?”

The question was not directed toward me, but let me give you my take, if you will with my thanks. 

It seems today’s ‘wokeism’ is akin to the ‘red scare’ of days passed. An easily uttered phrase and yet difficult if not impossible to quantify. Meant only to separate and enrage, but with no solution to the perceived injustices attached, as the injustices are self-imposed and thus self-fulfilling. McCarthyistic in thought, deed, and ultimate demise…with the end not coming nearly soon enough. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.21  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.17    2 years ago
Let your freak flag fly.

I never really thought of myself as a freak. But, I love to freak.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.22  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  afrayedknot @1.1.20    2 years ago

Not a bad answer my friend.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Sparty On  replied to  CB @1.1.11    2 years ago

Myself I’m not much for black dominated victimhood.    Stop expecting freebies and handouts.    Stop whining, get off your ass and do something about it.    

Many have.    

Why not you?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.24  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.14    2 years ago

I tried answering the question since you hadn’t.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.25  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.18    2 years ago

You can call anything you wish. As the saying goes: "You are not the boss of me." You're the member swiftly death-wishing wokeism. Surely you can explain what it is you wish to see die, right? No?!  You dislike something you can't even explain? That's screwed up. Makes me question who told you to be offended by it.

Tell me what 'wokeism' is to you understanding (however weak) and I may start a dialogue with you about the fraud in conservatism today.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.26  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.25    2 years ago
You're the member swiftly death-wishing wokeism.

Surely you can explain what you meant with that sentence, right?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.27  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.25    2 years ago
You are not the boss of me." 

Gee how old are you? Six? That was how old I was when I last used that line. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.28  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.27    2 years ago

[deleted]

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.29  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.19    2 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.30  CB  replied to  afrayedknot @1.1.20    2 years ago

Thanks. So you suggest it is a 'throwaway' phrase used to galvanize combative conservatives to come out and join the 'battle' against liberals. Here is some more offshooting done by conservatives. I saw this one at CPAC this year:

CPAC to kick off under banner of 'Awake not Woke'

They asked their leaders to speak on matters like. . . get this: "Unwokeness." jrSmiley_122_smiley_image.gif

Of course, the 'new' soul of conservatism seems locked on whatever a group of liberals want for the country. . . run against that very policy or group of policies.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.31  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.26    2 years ago

Do you have anything relevant to wokeism or 'mob and rob' to add to this discussion, Drinker? I'm waiting to comment on something with some value.  Anything?!!

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.32  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.27    2 years ago

Your age is irrelevant to this.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.33  Sparty On  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.27    2 years ago

I liken many of the conversation here to conversations with raging hormones teenagers

The parallels are striking ......

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.34  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.32    2 years ago

I said nothing about how old I was. I just said how old I was when I last said " you are not the boss of me" as you did. I assure you I am much older that that now

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.35  CB  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.23    2 years ago

Sparty On, sure you are for freebies. You just like them to come packaged in the 'majority' or in trashing capitols without accountability. Or throwing out conventional conservatives who won't let you 'win' when your co-conspirators shit and piss and bust windows in the capitol building that will be memorialized in history book for all times. I can hear the complain now: No 'capitol insurrection' in school text books! Hide our stupid conservative acts of shame from our grandchildren!

And don't get me started on how you want somebody else daughters or wives to have babies they don't want and that you don't want and that conservatives damn well don't want! Or homosexuals who can't catch a break from conservative freaks who are all up in their 'grills' -cheesing and grinning, while planning to send them back to suckin and fuckin in the woods and bushes out back because you can't handle two people of the same sex having sex the same way many heterosexuals do!

Free?! MAGA socialpaths can't stop using their liberty to call and threaten their fellow Americans to give in to their 'demands' to takeover the country. Even though we now know conservatism is losing the battle for the hearts and minds of the people of this country.

Black victimhood? You're one to talk friend and co-conspirator of "Crybaby" Trump the embodiment of entitlement and representative of what you stand for and look to gain.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.36  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.34    2 years ago

Whatever. Still not sure how I am supposed to care???

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.37  Sparty On  replied to  CB @1.1.35    2 years ago

I rest my case .... always the victim .....

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.38  CB  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.37    2 years ago

And you: Always a 'colonialist.' We know MAGA-ites want to take the country from its destiny ahead back to a time long gone!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.39  Sparty On  replied to  CB @1.1.38    2 years ago

Lol .... you never disappoint.

Thx for the laugh!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.40  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.4    2 years ago
A 1-1/2 hour podcast?

You only need the first five minutes where Harris admits that the media censored the Hunter Biden story in order to defeat Trump. He agreed wiith it because Trump had to be defeated.

(What is it with you and a pantheon of guys with the same facial hair?)

I have that down as your 499th personal attack.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.41  CB  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.39    2 years ago

Oh it's true. It's true. LOL all you want. Our nation's aspiration is towards diversity. MAGA-ites are living relics. Old ones at that!  There is a theory, y'all  won't be able to mass copy yourselves in time.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.42  Sparty On  replied to  CB @1.1.41    2 years ago

Yes it is true, sad but true .... some here are just perpetual victims.    Nothing more.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.43  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.41    2 years ago
MAGA-ites are living relics. 

Yes because Making America  Great is such a bad thing. No one really wants to live in the greatest country on the planet. Everybody wants to live in a country that is just mediocre like the others in the world. I am sure that is why all those illegal aliens are trying to come here. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.44  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.41    2 years ago

So tell me CB, why do you hate America so much  and what shit hole country are you going to move to so you can be happy?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.45  Sparty On  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.43    2 years ago

Lol ..... they want their MAMA ..... make America mediocre always.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.46  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.40    2 years ago
I have that down as your 499th personal attack.

347th according to the Ninja folks.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.47  CB  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.42    2 years ago

And some are just perpetual meddlers and colonialists (always hiding in the folds of their shrinking political majority) trying to appear more in control of the country than they actually are.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.48  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.43    2 years ago

Foreigners of all stripes are trying to come here for the good this country accomplishes. But, don't get it twisted. MAGA is not making America great when it is 'molesting' the rights, liberties, and privileges of its people. You can imagine anything you want (lucky 'you'), but not everybody here desires to be conservative and shouldn't have to be conservative-just to make you all happy.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.49  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.44    2 years ago

This one. How about that? I am going to stay at home and give you permission to take the conservative shit show on the road!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.50  Sparty On  replied to  CB @1.1.47    2 years ago

Add delusions of grandeur to their victim complexes. 

Quite a one two punch to the old psyche for those folks  .....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.50  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.1.47    2 years ago

Colonialists?

Really?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.51  CB  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.50    2 years ago

You can bitch and moan all you want. My best advice to you is stop making victims out of your fellow Americans and then you won't have to complain about us. Otherwise, we are here (and "queer") and having abortions, and asking for their native lands back, and telling present day, "colonialist" to piss off! Conservative rights are no much entitled than anybody else!

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.52  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.50    2 years ago

Really.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.53  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.51    2 years ago
and asking for our native lands back,

Where are your native lands, CB?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.54  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.49    2 years ago

Permission?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.55  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.1.52    2 years ago

That is very entertaining.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.56  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.52    2 years ago

Exactly, those damn colonists fuck everything up.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.57  Sparty On  replied to  CB @1.1.51    2 years ago
You can bitch and moan all you want.

You are projecting again CB ..... badly.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.58  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.53    2 years ago

Same place as yours, I'd think. But feel free to clarify this. Not that I am asking.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.59  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.56    2 years ago

Colonialists should know a fuck up on sight.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.60  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.59    2 years ago

Exactly, those poor bastards came here trying to get ahead - like today’s immigrants.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.61  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.58    2 years ago

Mine are in England, same as yours?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.62  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.61    2 years ago
Not that I am asking.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.63  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.62    2 years ago
Same place as yours, I'd think.

So I told you England, is that the same as yours.  If you didn’t want to discuss it, why bring it up?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.64  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.51    2 years ago
My best advice to you is stop making victims out of your fellow Americans and then you won't have to complain about us.

That's your best advise, huh?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.65  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.63    2 years ago

What part of "Not that I am asking" is too difficult for a contrarian like you? I am from right here (now figure out where that is). Hint: It's easy for ordinary and regular American folks to figure out!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.66  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.65    2 years ago
"Not that I am asking"

You seem to frequently bring up discussion points and then abandum them when asked a question

I am from right here

In 1.51.1 you wrote, "and asking for their native lands back, and telling present day, "colonialist" to piss off!"  So I asked you where your native lands where.  Did someone, a damn present day colonialist steal your land in California?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.67  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.66    2 years ago
You seem to frequently bring up discussion points and then abandum them when asked a question

This!!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.68  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.67    2 years ago

Looks like he has left the discussion, such convictions.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.69  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.51    2 years ago
stop making victims out of your fellow Americans 

That would be the left making victims. They cry and moan because they won't be allowed to kill their healthy baby still in the womb just because they don't want to be inconvenienced by a child and it would disrupt their career or mess up their bikini line. It is too bad that you can't have you boys nuts cut off because he is mentally ill and thinks he.is a girl. ( No he was not assigned as a boy by the the doctors in the hospital. He was conceived as a boy and will always be one same goes for little girls. They can not be boys) no men can not get pregnant and have babies. Not now not ever. Marriage is between a man and a woman and only between a man and a woman. It has always been that way to and always will be. I have not made you a victim. You did that all by yourself. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.70  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.48    2 years ago
Foreigners of all stripes are trying to come here for the good this country accomplishes 

When they come here legally according to our laws good! I will welcome them with open arms. They come here illegally and just cross the border whenever and where ever they chose they should be driven back using every and all methods needed to repel foreign invaders up to and including deadly force. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.71  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.68    2 years ago
1.51.1?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.72  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.69    2 years ago

Relic. I don't need to say more.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.73  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.59    2 years ago
Colonialists should know a fuck up on sight.

I recognized Biden and Harris for what they are right away. See I know two without even trying to 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.74  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.73    2 years ago

You want people to not have rights and privileges you don't personally approve: You're a colonialist. Someone who wants to make rules for other people to live by and under your  (conservative) control.

Now can we get back to the topic?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.75  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.51    2 years ago
colonialist

Hmm tell me what colonies do we have? I don't know of any. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.76  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.74    2 years ago
You're acolonialist. Someone who wants to make rules for other people to live by and under your  (conservative) control.

If you provide a shipping address, I'll send you a dictionary.

co·lo·ni·al·ist
/kəˈlōnēələst/
noun
  1. a person who supports the practice of gaining political control over other countries and occupying them with settlers.
    "16th century Spanish colonialists in the Caribbean"
adjective
  1. characteristic of or involving the practice of gaining political control over other countries and occupying them with settlers.
    "the nation's colonialist history"

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.77  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.71    2 years ago
1.51.1?

What is your question about your comment?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.78  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.74    2 years ago
You want people to not have rights and privileges

I want people to have the rights as enumerated.on the US Constitution. Those rights do not include killing your babies or mutilating your children and their genitals. Marrying a person of the same sex is also not in the Constitution either. Having your genitals rearranged by using taxpayers money is not a right either. Foreigners do not have the rights to enter and live in this country against our laws either. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.79  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.70    2 years ago

I don't want people coming here illegally either, arkpdx. But, I will never support killing people just for showing up unannounced. I don't know what it says about you that you would suggest such a thing be carried out?

So would you treat these people like those who use AR-15's to hunt and destroy feral hogs?

Texas Hunter Eliminates Hundreds of Feral Hogs with Military-Grade Sniper Scope

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.80  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.72    2 years ago
Relic

If that is something you are going to call me it will be something I will hold on honor just like when I have been called deplorable and I'm redeemable. If it is something the left is going to call me I am sure it is a badge of honor

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.81  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.79    2 years ago
I don't know what it says about you that you would suggest such a thing be carried out?

It means that I think invader should be treated as invaders. Coming here and crossing the border when and where they want against our laws makes them invaders period. They need to be treated as such. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.82  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.79    2 years ago
 those who use AR-15's to hunt and destroy feral hogs? 

Well feral hogs are invasive and detrimental to the country also. The hogs do have a useful benefit though. You can eat feral hogs. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.83  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.74    2 years ago

Oh gay men have the same rights I have to marry any woman that they like and agrees to marry them. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.84  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.77    2 years ago

Somebody is imagining a comment. Wonder who?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.85  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.78    2 years ago

You want people to obey the established course that conservatives set for other people's lives. You won't vote for a constitution change that does not meet your 'control' over the lives of others standard. Just admit it.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.86  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.82    2 years ago

Brutes can eat humans as meat too. Why not? If you kill it: eat its meat.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.87  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.83    2 years ago

Precisely. You're a colonialist at heart.  Wanting all life around you to be. . . 'you.' Constitution be damned if it gets in the way of conservative control issues. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.88  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.85    2 years ago
You won't vote for a constitution change 

First of all I don't get to vote for a constitutional change. The ability belongs to Congress and the state legislators. ( Look it up it is in the Constitution) 

Second why would I want to change it? It has been doing a fine job for over 230 years with only a few changes.  I see no need to change it now. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.89  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.87    2 years ago

What part of the Constitution have I damned. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.90  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.1.86    2 years ago

So you are in favor of cannibalism to huh?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.91  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.84    2 years ago

I wonder about your wondering.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.92  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.88    2 years ago

Just like I stated: You won't SUPPORT a constitutional change. It's easy enough to know what I meant without the 'play.'

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.93  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.87    2 years ago

When was the last or first time that you read the US Constitution?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.94  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.92    2 years ago

What Constitutional change are you supporting? 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.95  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.89    2 years ago

None, as long as it suits your conservative purposes! Just for giggles, conservatives don't get we don't want to live like you. We don't have to. We won't. So it must be nice we have all this "free time" on our hands as a nation free of the draft: Let's just make like miserable for everybody here instead!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.96  Texan1211  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.88    2 years ago

Hey, you never told me you were a colonialist, dude!

Honestly, I figured you were all dead by now, since this is 2022 now and colonialism died last century.

Do y'all have secret meetings, plotting to take over the world?

LOL!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.97  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.86    2 years ago

They should restrict themselves to eating parasitic fetuses.  That would be more politicly correct.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.98  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.94    2 years ago

Abortion, adults marrying other adults of either sex, national voting rights without (flaky) state controls, for starters.

Again, this is not the topic of discussion: It is mob and rob.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.99  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.95    2 years ago
Just for giggles

Is that how you speak in real life or just here?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.1.100  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  CB @1.1.92    2 years ago
It's easy enough to know what I meant without the 'play.'

says the guy who only a day or 2 ago stated that he purposely writes his posts to leave some things to the imagination.

which has a way of being an out , meaning you can always claim thats not what you meant , a rather disingenuos form of discussion designed for "gottcha" moments just to argue .

with that , i bid you good day or evening whichever applies .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.101  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.1.95    2 years ago

He didn't ask you what he supported, he asked you what part of the Constitution he damned.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.102  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.99    2 years ago

Apparently, Sandy doesn’t like me replying to your comments.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.1.103  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.102    2 years ago

No what Sandy doesn't like, and for the record, neither do I, is giving non-answers and taking a few words of a comment out of context. That is not a discussion. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.104  CB  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @1.1.100    2 years ago

Well if you wish for me to treat a comment board like it is a graded paper, you're be waiting and missing out. I do know how the constitution is amended and only a petty individual would try to make something out of the word, "vote" -without additional indicators that I was suggesting that a Tom, Dick, or Harry can alter the document. But, we have a bunch of petty people who like their games.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.105  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.103    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.106  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.1.104    2 years ago

I have a question for you:

If the topic is mob and rob. why were you talking about colonialism?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.107  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.106    2 years ago

[deleted]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.108  arkpdx  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.96    2 years ago

I did know I was one. I figure that if CB is going to call me one it must be a good thing. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.1.109  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  CB @1.1.104    2 years ago
a bunch of petty people who like their games.

(holds up mirror reflection side out and goes back to sauteeing a freshly harvested antelope heart thin shaved ,with a sweet onion being carmelized , just waiting for some shredded motzarella for a western version of a philly cheese steak).

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.1.110  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @1.1.109    2 years ago

(BUUUUURP)

If heaven isnt like this sandwich , im not going .....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.111  Texan1211  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.108    2 years ago
I figure that if CB is going to call me one it must be a good thing. 

Oh, okay.

I just figured he was still trying to prove Reagan was right.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.112  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.103    2 years ago

[Deleted]

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago
democrats seem to believe that the voters are going to vote on Trump in November

as the wheels of justice slowly roll over the cult of criminality, and their many criminal participants, voters will use the ballot box to demonstrate their attitudes towards the available candidates. candidates endorsed by trump or candidates that continue to support trump will face more difficult campaigns as the multiple criminal investigations spill out into the arena of public opinion in the lead up to the midterms. notice how the party faithful are now back peddling on the once popular slam-dunk red-wave rhetoric so popular mere weeks ago. their alt-hero is in free fall.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago
notice how the party faithful are now back peddling on the once popular slam-dunk red-wave rhetoric so popular mere weeks ago. their alt-hero is in free fall.

I'm not back peddling.  I'm not buying the media's fantasy narrative of all is now well, nor am I buying their BS polls. When we hear them talk about Civil war and ending the electoral college, I know I've got 'em right where I want them.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    2 years ago

[deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago
as the wheels of justice slowly roll over the cult of criminality,

Exactly, no one any longer buys into that right to a speedy trial crap.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    2 years ago

Free?  You discount the effects of all that dark money in the process and voter denial?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.5  arkpdx  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    2 years ago

Sort of like Hillary supporters can't accept that she lost in a free and fair election. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    2 years ago
When we hear them talk about Civil war and ending the electoral college, I know I've got 'em right where I want them.

Yep and they know the EC will never get “legally” constitutionally amended.    

Now if the HFM tries to do it via executive decision .... well ..... he’ll really  have a tiger by the tail then.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    2 years ago
of course not, none of trump's supporters that still can't bring themselves to admit that trump lost in a free and fair election can

Bull.

I voted for Trump and know he lost.

Looks like your statement is completely and utterly false.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.8  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.7    2 years ago
Looks like your statement is completely and utterly false.

Ok, but you have to give devangelical credit for his consistency.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.2.8    2 years ago
Ok, but you have to give devangelical credit for his consistency.

I can't bring myself to credit someone when they are so wrong.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2.10  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.9    2 years ago

Yes but he is consistently wrong.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.11  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.2.10    2 years ago
Yes but he is consistently wrong.

I can't even argue that if I wanted to.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

Desperation much, Vic? These people who looted this store will be rounded up and [prosecuted.deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3    2 years ago
These people who looted this store will be rounded up and prosecuted.

Why would you pretend that’s true?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.3.2  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.3    2 years ago
Donald J. Trump who so far has mugged this entire country and "successfully" gotten away with it.

Just what has he done that mugged the country? 

Started the border wall? Kept illegal aliens out of the country? Deported more illegals than Biden has? Put America interests first in negotiating with other countries? Make the US energy independent? Making US a net exporter of energy? 

Please tell me what he has done? Be specific!

Has he stranded hundred of American citizens and legal US residents in Afghanistan for over a year? Did he go to our enemies and shaky allies to obtain oil? Is he trying to negotiate with a avowed enemy on obtaining nuclear weapons and using another enemy as our negotiator? Did he preside over the highest inflation rate in over 40 years then try try shit us by telling us there was zero inflation in July? Did he sit by as gas prices hit the highest cost in history? 

Nope all that happened in only 18 months of Biden. So tell me what did Trump do to "mug" us ?

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.3  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.1    2 years ago

Why do you think they will not be? Are you channeling Negative Nancy? They have footage. They ask for the public's help in identifying faces. The states have recognition software on the area cameras. It is highly probable that 7/11 and its insurance provider will file charges. And, it is just wrong for upwards of 100 people to loot a merchant facility-even in a poor neighborhood.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.4  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.3.2    2 years ago

Not sure how you jump from Trump mugging this entire country, which he does by not putting forward documents that alleviate any stresses in our political system and constantly throwing out 'red meat' to MAGA-ites who then formulate and activate campaigns of terror and doxxing against his frenemies and enemies.

Mug 'you'? Now why would Trump mug. . . you?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3.3    2 years ago
Why do you think they will not be?

Because no one has been arrested yet, the crime closure rate is lower and their prosecution rates lower.

Are you channeling Negative Nancy?

I don’t know her.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.6  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.5    2 years ago

Okay, I held your hand, but you still have to push it. jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

As to the flash mob taking over a store. My understanding is this jusst occurred Friday, August 19, 2022. The looters still have not digested or properly stowed their ill-gotten gains. Maybe we can get Durham-Special Prosecutor on this case or will he slow the effort down to lesser than a snail's pace?

Seriously, this can not continue. This is quite unfortunate for 7/11.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.3.7  arkpdx  replied to  CB @1.3.6    2 years ago
This is quite unfortunate for 7/11.

As it was for Walgreens and Rite aid and Target in the San Francisco area. The DA at the time would not prosecute even those caught in the act. The DA in LA is no better to and maybe even worse. If the perpetrators are not punish even when caught they will continue to commit similar crimes and others will join in. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.8  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.3.7    2 years ago

So what do you want me to say? That the whole city of LA is doomed because one or two stores are looted? Don't overstate your 'case.' Let the situations play themselves out. And get off the blame liberals 'dime.' I have no idea what is causing this lawlessness. . . and I won't bother throwing Trump's combative ass under the bus for his portion in calling the country to conflict!

It is a problem. Let us fix it and get back to the hot, mucky, days of summer!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.9  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3.6    2 years ago
My understanding is this jusst occurred Friday, August 19, 2022.

No, almost 6 days ago.  

On August 15, 2022, around 12:40 a.m., a street takeover initiated at the intersection of Figueroa Street and El Segundo Boulevard. Motorists flooded the intersection and blocked traffic with their vehicles from all directions to create a “pit” in the middle of the intersection. During the incident, spectators exited their vehicles and watched as motorists recklessly drove in a maneuver known as ‘doing donuts.’ The maneuver involves purposely losing tire traction while driving in a circular motion and continuing to accelerate. This results in a series of skid marks left on the pavement. The spectators then formed a ‘flash mob’ of looters and rushed a nearby 7-Eleven located at the northwest corner of Figueroa Street and El Segundo Boulevard. Video surveillance from the store showed the looters fanning out across the store and grabbing all the snacks, drinks, cigarettes, lotto tickets, and other merchandise. Looters also vandalized the store and threw merchandise at employees. The looters then exited the store to the surrounding parking lots and streets, and quickly dispersed before police arrived.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.10  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.9    2 years ago

Okay. And? What's your rush? Do you get police arrest briefs or something from LA? You do realize that 'arm chair' policing and paying lip service is easier that doing the hard work of building a proper case?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.11  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3.10    2 years ago
Okay. And?

And what?  You don't want to be accurately informed?  

What's your rush?

I'm not rushed, why did you think that?

Do you get police arrest briefs or something from LA?

No, I just remember the news that I've read.

You do realize that 'arm chair' policing and paying lip service is easier that doing the hard work of building a proper case?

Of course but I've done neither.  What is the LAPD closure rate on cases like this?  Maybe the will get some productive tips from the neighborhood.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.12  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.11    2 years ago

We are informed one way or the other. We will have to be patient to watch this case or cases, plural, play out. Elsewise, chain stores will have to hire and maintain private security forces on a scale to meet any challenge from a flash mob!

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.3.13  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  CB @1.3.12    2 years ago
Elsewise, chain stores will have to hire and maintain private security forces

usually they will just close up shop once the level of loss reaches a certain point , so how does that help a neighborhood ? and that is what usually happens they just leave .

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.14  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @1.3.13    2 years ago

Starbucks just left Union Station in DC citing safety concerns.

Union Station is the  busiest commuter facility in this are.  Marble floors and 96-foot coffered ceilings house AMTRAC's 2nd busiest station. It also a Metro (subway) and bus hub and last stop for commuter trains

The combination of changing commuter patterns due to COVID, a growing problem of homeless using the facility and  a rise in high-profile incidents  around the station hub caused several business inside to close.  

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.3.15  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.14    2 years ago

Another thing to not forget, is most of those "chain" stores are actually franchises , working under contract to corperate but owned individually by someone else that paid the franchise fee for the right to use the name . so unless security is in the frqanchise contract as corperates responsability the cost falls to the franchise owner .

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.16  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @1.3.15    2 years ago
Another thing to not forget, is most of those "chain" stores are actually franchises

Yes, Starbucks is an exception the the franchise rule.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.17  CB  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @1.3.13    2 years ago

Why are you asking me? I support the flash mob being arrested. As for the 7 Eleven moving out. It's a free country . . . so move. Stores quit or relocate all the time.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.18  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3.17    2 years ago

Exactly, move out if you’re not wanted.

CB
Professor Principal
1.3.19  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.18    2 years ago

Ditto. jrSmiley_43_smiley_image.gif

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.20  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.3.19    2 years ago

Such a great line from Ghost, I don’t when is the last time or anytime that I saw it used off screen.  

[deleted]

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
1.3.21  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  CB @1.3.17    2 years ago

just a general question thrown out there , it was simply added to my opinion that stores would be likely more to close shop than hire additional security  once a certain point was reached , wasnt directed at you alone , more of a anyone could answer if they chose .

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.22  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @1.3.21    2 years ago
more of a anyone could answer if they chose .

Yes, but few could answer as well as CB.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    2 years ago
It's actually a tenant of Marxism.

LOL, [Deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago

LOL, Democrat and [Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    2 years ago

This kind of anti social behavior will stop when there are consequences for it.    Right now there is not.    

And Vic is right.    Democrats are generally the ones enabling it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @3    2 years ago
This kind of anti social behavior will stop when there are consequences for it.    Right now there is not.     And Vic is right.    Democrats are generally the ones enabling it.

Spot on.

Some Democrats would rather coddle the criminals, as is in ample evidence.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    2 years ago

Yep, as long as they can get taxpayers to pay for “their” private security and protection, they are good to go.

Worthless hypocrites that they are.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4  Gsquared    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6  Texan1211    2 years ago

Who would ever guess that a Soros'-backed DA would not be for law and order?

Who would guess that perpetrators of crimes would be considered more important than the victims of the crimes they committed?

Citizens of LA, you knew who you were voting for, and when given the chance to rectify the mistake, you flubbed it big-time.

How many more criminals will be coddled by the DA?

How many more victims will be ignored?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7  Texan1211    2 years ago

Here are some of the crimes that Gascon will not prosecute criminals for:

Here's a list of crimes on LA's new DA's do-not-prosecute list | Fox News

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @7    2 years ago

Can it really be America?

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    2 years ago

gee, shoplifting seems petty compared to GOPers looking the other way about attempted election fraud, inciting an insurrection, and now espionage by ther cult leader.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    2 years ago

Shoplifting- did you watch the damn video? This goes way beyond just shop lifting!

Leftists live in their own damn reality.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
7.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    2 years ago
inciting an insurrection

There was no insurrection. Just a protest that got a bit out of hand. 

about attempted election fraud, 

You mean like attempting to bribe electors to be faithless like Hillary and her followers did?

now espionage by ther cult leader.

Like keeping a server in the bathroom of an unauthorized person that contained 100s of classified documents including those with special compartmentalized top secret documents? Or was that ok because it was your queen that did that. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
7.1.4  arkpdx  replied to  Ronin2 @7.1.2    2 years ago
Leftists live in their own damn reality.

Don't know where they live but reality of any kind has nothing to do with it

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7.1.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    2 years ago
shoplifting seems petty compared to GOPers looking the other way

Why do you call BLM, petty?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.6  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    2 years ago

Yeah and Dems watched with delight as the summer of love looted, burned and murdered their way through cities in our country.   Trash talking defund the police and now as predicted that shit is blowing up in their faces.

Dems have no high ground here ..... zero.

Nothing new there though .....

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  Ronin2 @7.1.2    2 years ago

You lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    2 years ago

not a part of America I would be willing to live in.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @7.1.1    2 years ago

deflection AGAIN?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
8  arkpdx    2 years ago

I wonder when they will use facial recognition software to if and arrest these perpetrators/ criminals. My guess is never since most are minorities and probably democrats. Both are protected from prosecution in LA and other liberals areas. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  arkpdx @8    2 years ago
I wonder when they will use facial recognition software to if and arrest these perpetrators/ criminals.

The dems will never allow it to be used. They especially don't want it used at polling places.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    2 years ago

yeah, the jail's are already over crowded with J6 insurrectionists that need to be tried, convicted, and incarcerated.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
8.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  devangelical @8.1.1    2 years ago

Overcrowed?  It’s only been a few dozen in pre-trial here in DC.  Where is the overcrowding?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  devangelical @8.1.1    2 years ago

be tried, convicted, and incarcerated unfairly. 

They are being hunted down and tried while those that participated in the riots after Clintons loss and those involved in the BLM riots are not sought or tried. They were given a pass for doing much more violent things and causing greater disruption in people's lives as well as more injuries to LEO'S and other government workers. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  arkpdx @8.1.3    2 years ago

But, but, but the BLM/Antifa riots were different!

They were "mostly peaceful protesters"! 

The last one is especially funny. The officers should have walked away and left CNN to the tender mercies of the "mostly peaceful protests". Bet their tune would have changed had their building been looted and burned; and their reporters and staff assaulted.

CB
Professor Principal
9  CB    2 years ago

I don't like to call attention to anyone, but. . . this guy should know he is conspiracy and as good as caught (large man with facial hair in gray top front and center). He should just call himself a detective and request an interview.

cali-flashmob-looters-472.jpg

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1  arkpdx  replied to  CB @9    2 years ago

Why should he. He already knows the DA won't prosecute 

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.1  CB  replied to  arkpdx @9.1    2 years ago

Okay. So if the elected official won't prosecute, then what is your problem. Do you have 'standing' or stock in this 7/11? Tell Sparty On about it. He loves to go on and on about people who whine. He can issue you a sob cloth to help dry up those crocodile tears you got going!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  CB @9.1.1    2 years ago

So calling Democrats that support lawless criminals and their acts is wrong?

Treat these asshole mobs looting stores the same way the Jan 6th rioters are.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.3  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @9.1.2    2 years ago

I agree. The only real difference will be 7/11 looters won't make history books (with pictures and documentation)! Oh, and furthermore, 'knocking over'  a 7/11 is not considered an attempted insurrection! jrSmiley_103_smiley_image.jpg

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1.4  arkpdx  replied to  CB @9.1.1    2 years ago
So if the elected official won't prosecute, then what is your problem. 

For one I want to be able to go into a 7-11 and get a Slurpee without having dozens of thugs rush in an tear the place apart. I want my elected officials to take the law seriously especially the District attorney. I want a DA that actually puts criminals in prison for the crimes they commit instead of making excised for the because of their socioeconomic status or skin color. I have no interest in that seven eleven but someone does and h or her and their employees worked hard to keep it up and profitable ( yes I know words like profit and profitable are evil to you) and lost a lot because these things decided they were entitled to the stuff in the store. I want the customers, owners and employees to feel safe going into the store. Tell me why you think those criminals had more rights to the goods they stole than the store owner. Tell my why you think that they DA should ignore or lessen the crime. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1.5  arkpdx  replied to  CB @9.1.3    2 years ago

The only reason the Jan 6th protest and riot in called an "insurrection" is because that is what the left wing propagandists and their media collaborators though it sounds worse than the riot it was. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
9.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @9.1.3    2 years ago
The only real difference will be 7/11 looters won't make history books (with pictures and documentation)! Oh, and furthermore, 'knocking over'  a 7/11 is not considered an attempted insurrection

Exactly, and this 7-11 is probably owned by an immigrant while the looters were natural born Americans.  

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.7  CB  replied to  arkpdx @9.1.4    2 years ago

I don't know what the "h" you are presuming. And people in "h" want cold water, the saying goes. As for what you want in LA-who cares? You are not even on the West Coast, right? It is one 7/11 not the chain that is affected in any case. Go get a slurpee and a "Trump water" too if you can find one that is!  As for the reporter in the newscast: She is reporting from an open store already back up and doing business with its public.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.8  CB  replied to  arkpdx @9.1.5    2 years ago

You cover their asses with your conscience. The courts are 'assigning and filing' their asses to a proper outcome, nevertheless.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.9  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.1.6    2 years ago

Again with your 'instant' narrative. "Probable immigrant" "American attackers." Tell us, why do you need it to be 'just so'?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1.10  arkpdx  replied to  CB @9.1.7    2 years ago
As for what you want in LA-who cares? You are not even on the West Coast, right? 

I don't live on the coast. It is about 80 Miles to the west. Is that close enough for you? I also grew up in Los Angeles. Does not living there mean I can't have an opinion of the idiot DA they have? What different does it matter if it was part of the chain or not? Would you feel different if it was an independent mom and pop store. There is still a franchisee and employees that were terrorized by the mob.  Why are you sympathizing with the thugs and ignoring the owner's? Were you part of the mob and afraid you will get caught?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.1.11  arkpdx  replied to  CB @9.1.8    2 years ago

Really? From what I hear most of the thugs like those at the 7-11 are released without bail and either have the charges drastically lowered or dismissed all together. 

My sympathies are with the store owner, his employees and any innocent customers that were in the store at the time. 

Again why are you sympathies with the criminals?

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.12  CB  replied to  arkpdx @9.1.10    2 years ago

What kind of lame reply is that? I told you here:

_v=63f541658076343
1.3.3 CB replied to  Drinker of the Wry @ 1.3.1   7 hours ago

Why do you think they will not be? Are you channeling Negative Nancy? They have footage. They ask for the public's help in identifying faces. The states have recognition software on the area cameras. It is highly probable that 7/11 and its insurance provider will file charges. And, it is just wrong for upwards of 100 people to loot a merchant facility-even in a poor neighborhood.

Now can you see my support for the store/property owner? These people are in the wrong, plain and simple. Everybody can see it. They should pay!

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.13  CB  replied to  arkpdx @9.1.11    2 years ago

You seem to need a victim on NT: I ain't it. I support prosecution of everyone who participated in disrupting the order of this store. Fines for everybody involved. Justice for the store owners who did nothing to these people.

Now, who you going to throw under the bus, arkpdx? —Not me!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
9.1.14  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @9.1.9    2 years ago
Tell us, why do you need it to be 'just so'?

First, you'll have to tell me what you mean, 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
9.1.15  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @9.1.9    2 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9    2 years ago
don't like to call attention to anyone, but. . . this guy should know he is conspiracy and as good as caught (large man with facial hair in gray top front and center). He should just call himself a detective and request an interview.

Only if the Soros-backed dumbass of a DA decides to prosecute him, and that is certainly not a slam-dunk as has been proven time and time again.

CB
Professor Principal
9.2.1  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2    2 years ago

Always with the 'slam.' This guy is as good as caught (sorry, "big guy")-he can't hide his size even if he wants to do so! Whether or not he is prosecuted (he clearly deserves to be since he is part of the flash mob raiding the store) is up to 7/Eleven and prosecutors. Soros? I don't see anybody named Soros in this store. Or will you be blaming the entire democratic party apparatus for this incident?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9.2.1    2 years ago
This guy is as good as caught (sorry, "big guy")-he can't hide his size even if he wants to do so!

Getting caught isn't the real issue. Getting prosecuted is.

Soros? I don't see anybody named Soros in this store.

Read what I wrote and you will discover I said nothing about Soros being in the store. Why would I--that's crazy!

Or will you be blaming the entire democratic party apparatus for this incident?

I sincerely doubt that any of those punk-ass thugs vote or even know what a Democrat is.

I didn't blame the entire Democratic Party apparatus, or any other thing connected to it.

If these folks are not prosecuted I will blame the DA and people who willingly voted for him. Doesn't that make sense?

CB
Professor Principal
9.2.3  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.2    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9.2.3    2 years ago
That is the point, Texan!

Okay, I'll bite--tell me what your point was in whatever post you say it is.

No one but you mentioned Texas, for some strange reason.

Do you live in LA or something, and voted for the current DA?

Not sure if you are just jealous of Texas or just can't defend your own state without deflecting.

Which is it?

CB
Professor Principal
9.2.5  CB  replied to  CB @9.2.3    2 years ago

I will just leave it at that.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
9.2.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @9.2.5    2 years ago
I will just leave it at that.

Hallelujah!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.2.6    2 years ago

It's all for the best.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
9.2.8  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.7    2 years ago

As Tessylo would say, BINGO.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    2 years ago

The whole street takeover thing is bullshit. They just let this crap go and I don’t understand it. They should be loading these people into the back of a van to be taken jail en masse.

A few weeks ago, LA opened a brand new 6th street bridge, replacing an aging urban icon with a new one. There was lots of enthusiasm for the new landmark. Immediately, these mobs took over the bridge for burnouts and racing. The cops do nothing to stop it. Finally - rather than arrest wrongdoers - they closed the bridge so no one can use it; not even law abiding citizens.

This kind of crime will continue as long as people understand there is little or no chance that they will pay a price for it. 

CB
Professor Principal
10.1  CB  replied to  Tacos! @10    2 years ago

It's coming. All "good things" come to an end. The saying goes. All "bad things" come to an end too! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
10.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  CB @10.1    2 years ago

Not with Democrats in charge! The bad things will go on forever.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.2  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @10.1.1    2 years ago

Now, you're just being indulgent.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  Ronin2 @10.1.1    2 years ago

Fortunately things will start getting better on November 8 and even better on Jan 20 2025. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.2  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @10    2 years ago

Yep, spot on.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
11  Drinker of the Wry    2 years ago
It's coming. All "good things" come to an end. The saying goes. All "bad things" come to an end too!

Words of wisdom CB, words of wisdom as all things come to an end.

CB
Professor Principal
11.1  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @11    2 years ago

jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif