╌>

Enemies of the State

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  316 comments

Enemies of the State
"Too much of what's happening in our country today is not normal," he said. "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

The link to the above quote: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-address-extremist-threat-democracy-prime-time-speech/story?id=89121094

Last night in Philadelphia, Joe Biden gave one of the most disgusting, divisive speeches in the history of the country. We heard a string of cliches sprinkled with vile. The political speech was obviously delivered to get the democrats evil to the core base energized. Last night he declared that the 75 Million people who voted for Donald Trump were a danger to democracy.

independence-hall-pennsylvania-president-joe-biden-01-gty-llr-220901_1662077741931_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The fear of Biden's handlers is that they and the democrats who ran the country for the past 18 months will be severely punished for their extremist policies. So what we got was an attempt to gaslight & project. We heard nothing about the economy which is now in recession. We heard no defense of the mandates and school closures that were the trade mark of his covid response. We heard nothing of the border or the 2 Million people and tons of Fentanyl that crossed it in Biden's first 18 months. We heard nothing about the war on energy that produced all the high gas prices. Instead we heard Trump's name mentioned twice. You know, the potential political opponent that Biden's DOJ is prosecuting in the Court of public opinion. Biden's handlers like the leftist media think the country can be governed like Castro's Cuba for 18 months and it will all be forgotten in the November election. They really believe they can pull it off. It's not a referendum on the party in power, it's a referendum on a former President!

For many months we have been hearing about "saving Democracy" from democrats. This the backdrop for the speech given tonight in the style of a Marxist dictator. The choice is being put to the American people. Their vision of America is what we got for the past 18 months. Obviously they have made a calculation: They think the only way they can win in November is to divide the country further.

The Republican National Committee said in a statement that Mr. Biden was “the divider-in-chief and epitomizes the current state of the Democrat Party: one of divisiveness, disgust, and hostility towards half the country.”

"In her rebuttal, Reynolds said Biden and his fellow Democrats, rather than "moving America forward," have "sent us back in time to the late ’70s and early ’80s, when runaway inflation was hammering families, a violent crime wave was crashing on our cities, and the Soviet army was trying to redraw the world map."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ronna-mcdaniel-rnc-state-of-the-union-kim-reynolds/2022/03/02/id/1059220/

The Week:

The Teacher's Union gets an F: "The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) scores for 2022 were released Thursday, and by any standard they are a calamity. An unprecedented decline in reading and math scores is the first national measure of the damage done by school closures to America’s children. The 2020 NAEP tests were administered shortly before pandemic lockdowns and school closures, so this year’s results provide a snapshot of how students have weathered those two years. It’s not pretty. Average nine-year-old scores declined the most on record in math (seven points) and in reading since 1990 (five points). Two decades of progress have been erased in two years. Results were even worse for lower-income and minority students. Math scores fell by 13 points for black students and eight points for Hispanics compared to five points for whites. Reading scores for low-income students fell twice as much as for others."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/randi-weingarten-flunks-the-pandemic-naep-test-scores-decline-schools-covid-american-federation-of-teachers-11662069418?mod=hp_opin_pos_1

More Blatant Lies from the White House: The unqualified WH Press Secretary recently tried to blame the previous administration for bad news relating to school shutdowns. Just a reminder that it was Biden and his beloved Teacher's Union that orchestrated school shutdowns:

The American Federation of Teachers lobbied the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on, and even suggested language for, the federal agency’s  school-reopening guidance released in February.

"The powerful teachers union’s full-court press preceded the federal agency putting the brakes on a full re-opening of in-person classrooms, emails between top CDC, AFT and White House officials show.

The emails were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by the conservative watchdog group Americans for Public Trust and provided to The Post.

The documents show a flurry of activity between CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, her top advisors and union officials — with Biden brass being looped in at the White House — in the days before the highly-anticipated Feb. 12 announcement on school-reopening guidelines."

https://nypost.com/2021/05/01/teachers-union-collaborated-with-cdc-on-school-reopening-emails/

Dishonest Media defends Fetterman: "Many mainstream media outlets are providing a sympathetic framing to Democratic Pennsylvania Senate candidate John Fetterman's decision  not to debate his Republican opponent Dr. Mehmet Oz as Fetterman recovers from a stroke. That appears to be in part because of the sharp attacks from Oz's campaign and Republican allies that have included sarcastic pledges to help Fetterman through any debates, and one spokesperson's acerbic remark that Fetterman could have avoided his stroke by eating more vegetables. On-air conversations from CNN and MSNBC saw media figures widely condemning the Oz campaign’s comments  about Fetterman’s health, and hypothesizing that it may push people away from a Republican candidate with an already unenthusiastic voter base. However, several commentators and guests also expressed concern at Fetterman’s ability to govern. Fetterman, who suffered a stroke in May and spent time away from the campaign trail, has said he does plan to debate Oz at some point."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-media-largely-defends-fetterman-skipping-oz-debate-stroke-remarks-some-are-calling-him-out

Documents Dispute Drags On: "A federal judge on Thursday declined to issue an immediate decision in a case brought by former President Trump, whose attorneys asked the court to appoint a third party legal expert to review evidence seized by FBI investigators when they searched his Florida home.

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon said she will issue a ruling at some point on whether to appoint a so-called special master to review the evidence and temporarily block the Justice Department’s investigation into the mishandling of classified records due to their storage at Mar-a-Lago. She did not specify a timeline for when she might issue that decision.

Cannon wrote last Saturday that it was her “preliminary intent” to appoint a special master, and on Thursday asked, “What is the harm?” in such an appointment."

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-withholds-ruling-special-master-195920468.html

Putin Snub: "Vladimir Putin will not attend the funeral of  Mikhail Gorbachev , the last leader of the Soviet Union, the Kremlin has said, in what will be seen as an extraordinary snub by the Russian president.

Gorbachev, who  died on Tuesday aged 91 , would also not receive an official state funeral, a Kremlin spokesperson indicated, making him the first leader since Nikita Khrushchev not to be given that honour."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/01/putin-will-not-attend-gorbachev-funeral-kremlin-says

Justice Denied:   "A federal judge has dismissed Carter Page's lawsuit against the FBI and former Director James Comey alleging they improperly surveilled him under a FISA warrant.

The bureau surveilled Page under a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant in a process during which they  concealed  exculpatory evidence against him, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz found in his 2019 report, per the Washington Examiner.

Judge Dabney Friedrich, in a Thursday ruling, dismissed the suit."

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/judge-dismisses-carter-page-suit-against-comey-fbi-over-alleged-fisa-abuse

What Have We Learned:

Unfortunately, the American left having wielded unlimited power for 18 months, knows that the midterm election cannot be a referendum on what they have done to the American people. Therefore the dishonest media is selling us another version of 2020. The DOJ is helping by getting more Trump info for the Jan 6th Committee and this will be another attempt to make it about Trump. Biden's handlers want to split the GOP by demonizing the 75 Million people who voted for Trump. Some here want to do the same as they babble on incoherently about what Trump might have done. It is quite obvious that they will put the American people to the test on November 8th.  I expect the American people to reject the terrible direction that our current rulers have tried to take us. I also expect an apology from every independent that voted for Biden in 2020.

Cartoon of the Week:

cartton-090222-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Honorable Mention

Kevin McCarthy

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

House Minority Leader  Kevin McCarthy  (R-Calif.) is addressing an audience in President  Biden’s  hometown of Scranton, Pa., in advance of Biden’s anticipated prime-time speech, which the White House has said will be about “the soul of the nation.”

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago
House Minority Leader  Kevin McCarthy  (R-Calif.) is addressing an audience in President  Biden’s  hometown of Scranton,

You actually think that is something to brag about? 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    2 years ago

More so than Brandon's speech about trying to turn 75 million people that voted for Trump into the enemy.

If Trump would have given that speech Democrats would already have him up on impeachment charges. 

But Brandon and the Democrat media shills are all marching to the beat of the same drum. They will all act shocked if some of their radical Brown shirts decide to act out based on Brandon's speech. When it is exactly what Brandon is calling for.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

AA11ocRb.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 years ago

1ef8sf.jpg

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.1    2 years ago

AA11ojhq.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    2 years ago

gun-law-crime.jpg?resize=599%2C810&zoom=1

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago
The political speech was obviously delivered to get the democrats evil to the core base energized. Last night he declared that the 75 Million people who voted for Donald Trump were a danger to democracy.

TODAY you declared that the 81 MILLION who voted for Biden are 'evil to the core'.

Fuck off. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3    2 years ago

I never attacked 81 Million voters, many of whom were independents. I specifically characterized his progressive base!

Fuck off. 

[deleted, take it up with the R.A.]

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.2  Ender  replied to  Dulay @1.3    2 years ago

Comical to me that after years of the former president putting people down they are so upset...

Please....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.2    2 years ago
Comical to me that after years of the former president putting people down they are so upset... Please....

Is it also comical to you that after 6 years of lambasting Trump for doing that, liberals suddenly find it just fine?

Please, indeed.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.4  devangelical  replied to  Ender @1.3.2    2 years ago

AA11ootV.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.5  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.3    2 years ago

Who said I thought it was fine? I didn't even watch his speech.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.2    2 years ago

If you think that's funny, ask yourself if there is any other Western leader who claims his or her country is full of fascists?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.7  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.5    2 years ago
Who said I thought it was fine?

I don't know--who did?

Enlighten me!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.3    2 years ago
Is it also comical to you that after 6 years of lambasting Trump for doing that, liberals suddenly find it just fine?

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.9  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.3.4    2 years ago

975184210-31545510.jpg

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.10  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.6    2 years ago

Do you not realize you do the same thing day in and day out. Blaming all the woes of the country on a certain segment of society.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.11  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.7    2 years ago

A response that makes zero sense...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.10    2 years ago
Blaming all the woes of the country on a certain segment of society.

YES. I ABSOLUTELY DO!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.13  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.11    2 years ago
A response that makes zero sense...

I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.14  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.12    2 years ago

So it is ok for republicans to do it but not other people?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.15  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.1    2 years ago
I never attacked 81 Million voters, many of whom were independents.

It's hypocritical to claim that Biden citing 'Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans' equates to 75 million voters' then claim that your statement doesn't equate to ALL 81million Biden voters. 

I specifically characterized his progressive base!

You said 'Democrats' Vic. Why lie? 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.15  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.13    2 years ago
I am only responsible for what I write

I wouldn't brag on that...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.16  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.15    2 years ago
I wouldn't brag on that...

Or on this little gem:

Who said I thought it was fine? I didn't even watch his speech.

Since I could find no one saying you said it was fine, most folks would call my question legitimate based on what you wrote.

You chose not to recognize that fact.

Like I said, I am not responsible for what you understand.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.17  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.16    2 years ago

You are assuming things that are not there. Unlike some people I don't need anyone to tell me things...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.14    2 years ago

How old are you?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.19  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.1    2 years ago
And why is NT allowing you and a few others to do that?

Shouldn't you be asking the RA Vic? Or you can always go to META with your question. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.20  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.15    2 years ago
You said 'Democrats' Vic. Why lie? 

That's right, and again for the hard of hearing, a lot of independents were a part of the 80 Million. So I wasn't talking about them, was I Dulay?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.21  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.18    2 years ago

Not some old fart.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.19    2 years ago

I suspect somebody suggested that rule. I'm holding a short list of suspects.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.23  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.17    2 years ago
You are assuming things that are not there. Unlike some people I don't need anyone to tell me things.

You seem to be having difficulty dealing in facts.

The posts are there right now for you to read through again.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.24  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.21    2 years ago

Not somebody who experienced anything different.  Got it!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.25  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @1.3    2 years ago

Just the typical projection, deflection and denial here.

We know who is 'disgusting and divisive' and it isn't Biden and his supporters

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.26  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @1.3    2 years ago

That's all true.  I don't see a problem with the truth

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.27  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.6    2 years ago

Truth

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.28  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.23    2 years ago

Nope. It is just you making things up. The facts are that nobody had to tell me anything yet you just cannot grasp that concept.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.29  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.25    2 years ago

Good Morning

Please tell us...who is it?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.30  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.24    2 years ago

Different than what?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.31  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.30    2 years ago

A decadent society

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.32  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.28    2 years ago
Nope. It is just you making things up. The facts are that nobody had to tell me anything yet you just cannot grasp that concept.

Each of your posts are progressively funnier!

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.33  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.31    2 years ago

People have said that for generations. Might as well say, kids these days.....

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.34  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.32    2 years ago

Each of yours are progressively without substance.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.35  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.27    2 years ago

"Truth is Beauty and Beauty Truth."

Oh do I need a link?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.36  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.33    2 years ago

Oh I see. It's all relative. Those who grew up in the great depression are no different that those who grew up in the 90's./ s

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.37  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.36    2 years ago

You do realize you started a thread about Biden marginalizing a group of people yet here you are doing the same, only generational.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.38  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.37    2 years ago

All great civilizations eventually decline. Ancient Greek Philosophers talked about democracy ending with radical ideas. 

Is this a healthy society?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.39  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.38    2 years ago

Last time I ventured outside people seem to get along.

Why do you think only one side has radical ideas....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.40  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.39    2 years ago
Last time I ventured outside people seem to get along.

Then all is well throughout the land!

Why do you think only one side has radical ideas....

You can find radical ideas in a variety of places. America is currently under the control of the radical left. 

Now where should I start?

How about here:

Why is the southern border open?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.41  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.20    2 years ago
That's right,

For once you admit that your comment was a lie. 

and again for the hard of hearing, a lot of independents were a part of the 80 Million.

So you want the benefit of nuance yet insist that Biden means ALL 75 million who voted for Trump. I vote no on that. 

Oh and it was over 81 million Vic. 

So I wasn't talking about them, was I Dulay?

Well gee Vic, those independents voted for an 'evil to the core' Democrat, so ya. 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.42  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.40    2 years ago

Just theatrics. You think the country is in some kind of stranglehold by Biden and all the sudden the states have no autonomy?

You are admitting that you think every fault in the country is because of one side of the isle, then have the nerve to complain when someone from the other side says the same.

Somehow completely ignoring ones own rhetoric yet accuse the other side.

You are a hyper partisan, nothing more.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.43  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.40    2 years ago

Then logically, the CBP is lying about its data. Why?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.44  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.42    2 years ago

So you couldn't answer one of the crucial questions plaguing the country?

Enjoy the day.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.45  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.44    2 years ago

Seems the border is the only thing for the right to run on.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.46  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.41    2 years ago
For once you admit that your comment was a lie. 

To the contrary. I was very specific. Reading comprehension is always required in my class. You know that.

So you want the benefit of nuance yet insist that Biden means ALL 75 million who voted for Trump.

Correct as long as we can assume that all who voted for Trump are MAGA Republicans.

Oh and it was over 81 million Vic. 

I know. It was a close election.

Well gee Vic, those independents voted for an 'evil to the core' Democrat, so ya. 

Not even a good try. This may now go to the jury. I see Mr Mason closing his notebook.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.47  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.45    2 years ago
Well gee Vic, those independents voted for an 'evil to the core' Democrat, so ya. 

It's the number 2 issue. The Inflation/Recession would be number 1.

There are 4 more.

OMG, democrats are in a hole!

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.48  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.47    2 years ago

A couple more shipping containers aught to do it, maybe some more fence....

What is the definition of doing the same things over and over?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.49  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.48    2 years ago

How about enforcing immigration law?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.50  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.49    2 years ago

What laws are not being enforced?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.51  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.46    2 years ago
To the contrary. I was very specific.

As was I. 

Reading comprehension is always required in my class. You know that.

What I know about your 'class' is that you fail to answer relevant cogent questions and have little to nothing to teach anyone. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.52  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.50    2 years ago

Why did we end "Remain-in-Mexico?"

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.53  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.51    2 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.54  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.46    2 years ago
Correct as long as we can assume that all who voted for Trump areMAGA Republicans.

So. independents voted for Biden but not Trump? 

I know. It was a close election.

Actually, it wasn't. 

Not even a good try. This may now go to the jury. I see Mr Mason closing his notebook.

You claimed that you only posted Mason when members went silent. That will never happen between you and I Vic. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.56  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.54    2 years ago
So. independents voted for Biden but not Trump? 

According to Scranton Joe

Actually, it wasn't. 

Actually it was

You claimed that you only posted Mason when members went silent.

As in having no come-back

That will never happen between you and I Vic. 

Are you in the "last word club?"  That would give it 2 members.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.57  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.52    2 years ago

Why do we have such a backlog of judges looking at cases.

Why this, why that.

If you have ever listened to me, I think both sides of the isle do nothing but play games with the border.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.58  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.53    2 years ago

Really?

Why then can't you manage to answer my questions Vic? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.59  author  Vic Eldred  replied to    2 years ago

removed for context

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.60  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.57    2 years ago

That is true, but nothing equates to what is going on right now. People are walking across the border.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.61  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.58    2 years ago

Oh, but I do. You simply don't like the answers.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.62  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.60    2 years ago
People are walking across the border.

As they have been for a century.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.63  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.56    2 years ago
According to Scranton Joe

Why blame Biden for your posit?

Actually it was

Not even in the top ten Vic. 

As in having no come-back

Well then, my replies don't qualify. 

Are you in the "last word club?"  That would give it 2 members.

I'm not the one with a history of posting 'last word' comments and then locking seeds Vic. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.64  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @1.3.62    2 years ago

We had an effective policy under Trump. Biden & Mayorkas simply ended it.

These are some of the Biden numbers back in September:

02O.IMMIGRATIONCHART-1.jpg?w=895

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.65  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.61    2 years ago
Oh, but I do. You simply don't like the answers.

Would you like a review of the questions you failed to answer just last month? I can post links if you'd like. I called many of them out with this:

"Typically when a person avoids answering a question, that question was posed by another person in a debate or discussion. In such cases, the person is not only evincing flawed reasoning but also violating basic principles of discussion." learnreligions  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.66  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.63    2 years ago
Why blame Biden for your posit?

It was he who said "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic?"

Not even in the top ten Vic. 

Biden won with a mere 51.3% of the popular vote.

Well then, my replies don't qualify. 

I'm afraid that not all of them do.

I'm not the one with a history of posting 'last word' comments and then locking seeds Vic. 

Oh that is what you think of by the last word?  You see, to me it's somebody who keeps coming back, right or wrong, even if it means missing mealtime.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.67  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.65    2 years ago
Would you like a review of the questions you failed to answer just last month? 

Well, what can I help you with today?

The meaning of life?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.68  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.64    2 years ago

Southwest Land Border Encounters

Seems single people crossing has risen above all others.

I have no idea what that chart means by all other countries, unless it is a combination of all.

Last I heard the majority was from Central and South America.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.69  devangelical  replied to  Ender @1.3.45    2 years ago
Seems the border is the only thing for the right to run on.

eeek! mexicans! 2022

...... meh, it doesn't really work as a campaign slogan, does it?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.70  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.67    2 years ago
Well, what can I help you with today?

Well you could answer the questions I asked you in your other seeds, but 'we' all know that won't happen. 

So here's one for today:

Why is the CBP lying about number of 'encounters' on the border? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.71  Dulay  replied to  Ender @1.3.68    2 years ago

The border is open so that data is all fabricated by the CBP to keep them in their jobs. /s

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.72  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @1.3.34    2 years ago

The substance I provided, you refused to understand.

Your choice, not mine!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.73  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.3.70    2 years ago
Why is the CBP lying about number of 'encounters' on the border? 

I assume that you intend to prove they are lying?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.74  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.73    2 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.75  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.73    2 years ago

Why?

You posted this:

Now where should I start?

How about here:

I made no assumption that you intend to prove that the southern border is open because any thinking person knows that it isn't.

If it WERE open, logic would point to the CBP data on 'encounters' being fabricated. 

So, pick one Vic. Is the border open or is the CBP lying about the thousands of encounters every month? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.76  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dulay @1.3.75    2 years ago
Is the border open or is the CBP lying about the thousands of encounters every month?

WTH drives you to take every damned thing literally? Ever heard of metaphor?

met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.77  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.76    2 years ago
WTH drives you to take every damned thing literally? Ever heard of metaphor?

Oh, so Vic's comment that the southern border is open was just a figure of speech? 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.3.78  afrayedknot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.76    2 years ago

“Ever heard of metaphor?”

Indeed.

Please expound upon just what ‘metaphor’ is being used here. Sounds more like obfuscation, ever heard of it? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.79  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dulay @1.3.77    2 years ago

You know damned well it was/is for everyone that uses it. It sure as hell isn't closed as it should be. Relatively speaking, it is open.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.80  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  afrayedknot @1.3.78    2 years ago
obfuscation

Not sure you know what that word means............at least in this case.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.81  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dulay @1.3.75    2 years ago
because any thinking person knows that it isn't.

If it's closed then why is Biden resuming building the wall that started under the previous administration?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.82  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.79    2 years ago
You know damned well it was/is for everyone that uses it.

Are you talking about Vic's alleged 'metaphor'? 

It sure as hell isn't closed as it should be. Relatively speaking, it is open.

Then you should ask Vic to amend his 'metaphor' to read "Why is the southern border relatively open?'.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.83  Dulay  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.81    2 years ago

Strawman. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.85  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dulay @1.3.82    2 years ago

Don't need to. The majority of people can glean exactly what is meant just the way it is.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.86  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @1.3.83    2 years ago

Shouldn't it be straw person in this century? 

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.3.87  Gazoo  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.86    2 years ago

Lol. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.88  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.3.86    2 years ago

The question is an informal fallacy in any century. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.89  Dulay  replied to    2 years ago

That's quite a self-revelation for you.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.90  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.85    2 years ago

All but you it seems. 

Jim, review Vic's other comments in the thread.

When he said the southern border is open, he meant just that. 

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.3.91  afrayedknot  replied to  Dulay @1.3.90    2 years ago

“…the southern border is open…”

Open for business, at least to those myopic American employers willing to blindly look the other way…metaphorically speaking of course. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.92  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @1.3    2 years ago
TODAY you declared that the 81 MILLION who voted for Biden are 'evil to the core'. Fuck off. 

Obviously not difficult to trigger you over words you do not understand.

Vic said his BASE, not all Biden loon supporters. Unless you are one of his base , the looniest of the loons, then you have nothing to be triggered over.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.93  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.56    2 years ago
last word club?

This one hundred percent.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.94  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.25    2 years ago

[deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.95  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.74    2 years ago

[deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.96  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @1.3.77    2 years ago

Ahhhhhh, so that is what the leftist talking point is about when they claim the border is not open. I guess in leftist land, there has to be a large neon"OPEN BORDER" sign for them to believe the border is wide open.....otherwise, it doesn't exist in loon land.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.97  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @1.3.82    2 years ago
Then you should ask Vic to amend his 'metaphor' to read "Why is the southern border relatively open?'

[deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.98  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @1.3.88    2 years ago

Oh my!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.3.100  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @1.3.88    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.3.101  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @1.3.92    2 years ago
Obviously not difficult to trigger you over words you do not understand.

Obviously impossible for you to participate in a discussion without making it about me. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.102  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.85    2 years ago
Don't need to. The majority of people can glean exactly what is meant just the way it is.

Some folks are too busy parsing words in some lame attempt at relevancy to actually take the time to understand what has been written.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.103  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @1.3.101    2 years ago

Obviously impossible for you to participate in a discussion without making it about me. 

Obviously impossible for me to participate in a discussion when some constantly insult when the conversation does not go the way they want.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.3.104  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.3.8    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.4  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago
Last night in Philadelphia, Joe Biden gave one of the most disgusting, divisive speeches in the history of the country.

You should go back and watch Trump's inaugural speech. That takes the prize. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.4    2 years ago

You mean what CNN called a "dark speech."  The one about making the country great?

I've heard of unique perspectives, but yours is truly unique!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.4.2  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @1.4    2 years ago
You should go back and watch Trump's inaugural speech. That takes the prize. 

What in the fuck does Trump have to do with Biden's speech?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.3  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @1.4    2 years ago

Hitler would have of approved of his inaugural 'speech'

All of them though to the present day are disgusting and divisive including every time he opens his big fat mouth and again inciting violence now towards the FBI among all his incitements for fucks sake

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.4.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @1.4    2 years ago

Yes, so divisive:

"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."

"We are one nation and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny. The oath of office, I take today, is an oath of allegiance to all Americans. "

It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black, or brown, or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots. We all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same, great American flag. And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty creator."

So divisive!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.3    2 years ago
Hitler would

In late 1944 Hitler launched a last offensive. It was too little too late. That's what happened last night in Philadelphia. It was the democrats last offensive, their last call. Their control of congress will end in 2 months.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.4.6  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.4.4    2 years ago

Why cherry pick Sean? 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.4.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.2    2 years ago

Within a mere two minutes into his unity soul of the nation speech last night, Biden divided America (again) and made it about Trump and his "extremist" Republicans. The major broadcast and cable channels were smart, and refused to broadcast this travesty. The only stations that caved were MSNBC and CNN - what a surprise!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.4.8  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.3    2 years ago
Hitler would have of approved

Yes, Hitler would have approved of Biden's hateful, divisive speech against a blood-red, sinister background. Biden gave it on the 83rd anniversary of Hitler's invasion of Poland, thereby launching the beginning of World War 2.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.4.9  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.1    2 years ago
You mean what CNN called a "dark speech."

Ahhhh ... maybe THAT'S why CNN altered the bloody backdrop to a pretty pink color! Photo comparisons in link.

CNN is facing questions from critics after the network was busted altering the lighting for   President Biden’s Thursday address , softening the blood-red hues to calmer shades of pink.

The president came in for withering mockery online for the harsh black and red backdrop, with many comparing the optics to “Star Wars” and “V for Vendetta.”

While networks like CNN, MSNBC, CBS and C-SPAN carrying the speech all originally appeared consistent, CNN noticeably altered the color of the background from red to pink in real-time.

A rep for CNN said the issue was caused by a technical glitch with the CBS pool feed.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

Hitler would have been proud of Pedo-Joe

FbnxDdRWYAEnBsq?format=jpg&name=small FbnxDdPWIAAdpmf?format=jpg&name=small

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.5.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Greg Jones @1.5    2 years ago

It doesn't come as a surprise to me that so many media outlets refused to air Biden's hateful, divisive, anti-American speech on September 1st. It was also the 83rd anniversary of Hitler's invasion of Poland - the day that began World War 2.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.5.2  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @1.5    2 years ago

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.6  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

here's the real enemies of the state...

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.6.2  Jasper2529  replied to  devangelical @1.6    2 years ago

Hilarious! That video (Cry More) was created by the anti-Trump, anti-Republican Lincoln Project!

The Lincoln Project  is an American  political action committee  (PAC) formed in late 2019 by former and current  Republicans . During the  2020 presidential election , it aimed to prevent the re-election of  Donald Trump  and defeat all Republicans in close races running for  re-election in the United States Senate . [3] [4] [5]  In April 2020, the committee  endorsed   Democratic  presidential nominee  Joe Biden . [6]
Purpose Defeat Republicans in elections [1]

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.6.3  bugsy  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.6.2    2 years ago

[deleted]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    2 years ago

jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif

Great wrap!!!

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1  devangelical  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    2 years ago

AA11o4zg.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=357&y=492

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @2.1    2 years ago

help-control-the-idiot-population-have-your-liberals-spayed-or-22990804.png

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    2 years ago
Last night in Philadelphia, Joe Biden gave one of the most disgusting, divisive speeches in the history of the country. We heard a string of cliches sprinkled with vile. The political speech was obviously delivered to get the democrats evil to the core base energized. Last night declared that the 75 Million people who voted for Donald Trump were a danger to democracy.

You are a trip. You call Bidens labeling of MAGA vile, and then in the next sentence declare that Democrats are "evil to the core".  Do you realize you are self-parody personified? 

Trump's latest explanation for the stolen documents is that , as predicted, there was nothing wrong with him taking them. Just like there was nothing wrong with the "perfect" phone call intended to blackmail Ukraine in 2019, and just like there was nothing wrong with what happened on Jan 6 (Just yesterday Trump told a far right radio show that if he becomes president again he will pardon every one of the Jan 6 rioters.) 

As long as "MAGA" is a force, this country is fucked.  Just from the sheer stupidity of it. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
As long as "MAGA" is a force, this country is fucked.

So, in your eyes, Making America Great Again is a bad thing.........Speaking of being a trip LMAO

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1    2 years ago

making America great again  would likely be highly desired.

Make America Great Again is a cult following of the worst person to ever hold the office of the presidency. 

Get the difference? 

How frigging dumb are people? We may be about to find out. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    2 years ago

The great majority of our sane, rational, normal, and patriotic citizens aren't buying the lies and bullshit  being offered  [removed]

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1    2 years ago
So, in your eyes, Making America Great Again is a bad thing

It all depends on what someone thinks makes America "great". If your idea of "great" is taking us back to the 1950's, stripping women of their right to privacy and bodily autonomy, re-establishing a supposed "separate but equal" society with minorities, immigrants and those who are not white religious conservatives being pushed back to the fringes of society, only creating 'safe spaces' for white conservative Christians, then making America "great" again is a bad thing.

If your idea of "great" is making sure everyone is treated with the same respect, where diversity and equality are cherished, where lgtbq, minority, atheist, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim and other minority Americans needs and cultures are just as important and part of our society as the white conservative Christians who once dominated American culture, then making America "great" is a good thing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1.3    2 years ago
It all depends on what someone thinks makes America "great". If your idea of "great" is taking us back to the 1950's, s

And it seems that Biden wants us in the 1930's

If your idea of "great" is making sure everyone is treated with the same respect, 

Correct...No special groups or new genders!

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.4    2 years ago

AA11oqIh.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @3.1.5    2 years ago

25k2r5.jpg

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1.3    2 years ago

They all appearto want to go back to a time that never really existed

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.8  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.7    2 years ago

Fbn1PkmUsAAxq3g?format=jpg&name=small

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.8    2 years ago

305162768_10228007426672476_1287978229504312620_n.jpg?stp=cp1_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5Xokr6KsKNcAX8e0aal&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_eKsZJa6w56hN7xWqFB-__y5Yoj2ziQ4ix9FoBObCy_Q&oe=631D5248

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
As long as "MAGA" is a force, this country is fucked.

This is hilarious coming from a member of the MAMA crowd.  Since 20 January 2021 we have seen nothing but divisiveness.  It continues today.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    2 years ago

And Joe Biden is the source of all the divisiveness? That is ludicrous. Barely a day has passed in almost two years when Trump and his minions and submissives havent been yelping that the election was "stolen" from them. Is that supposed to be a "uniting" intention on his part or a divisive intention?

What we are seeing in this country is the logical result of a couple decades of right wingers believing and propagating ridiculous conspiracy theories , to the point where the sickness reached the White House in the last administration. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.1    2 years ago
And Joe Biden is the source of all the divisiveness? That is ludicrous.

Apparently you aren't paying attention to the level you claim.  Maybe you should look up the speech on youtube and watch it again.

Barely a day has passed in almost two years when Trump and his minions and submissives havent been yelping that the election was "stolen" from them. Is that supposed to be a "uniting" intention on his part or a divisive intention?

Odd.  I remember hat same thing starting in 2016 / 2017.  How did that turn out?  4 years of investigating and nothing come of it.  No proof and wasted taxpayer money.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.2    2 years ago

You are a waste of time. I pity poor Newstalkers. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.3    2 years ago

Are you denying that a lie that an election was stolen didn't spur off a 4 year investigation that failed?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2    2 years ago
Since 20 January 2021 we have seen nothing but divisiveness.

Right, because the messages coming from Trump and his supporters towards liberals, progressives, lgtbq Americans and other minority groups have been so loving, caring and understanding it's clear who must be the cause of such divisiveness... /s

No one is fooled by the hilariously comical narrative of MAGA Republicans somehow being the uniters of anything other than uniting white supremacists, white nationalists, right wing religious conservatives and bigots of all stripes. Just because the majority of Americans reject such disgusting deplorable piece of shit right wing conservative ideology doesn't mean it's the majority who are the dividers.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.5    2 years ago
Right, because the messages coming from Trump and his supporters towards liberals, progressives, lgtbq Americans and other minority groups have been so loving, caring and understanding it's clear who must be the cause of such divisiveness... /s

That message, came from, for the most part, the progressive left and the Democrats.  And it continues today.  Biden's speech is evidence of that.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.7  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.4    2 years ago
Are you denying that a lie that an election was stolen didn't spur off a 4 year investigation that failed?

You mean the FACT that Russia did interfere with the 2016 election in dirty Donalds favor? That is very different than the big lie Trump pushed, and is still pushing, after the 2020 election.

FACT: Russia did interfere in the 2016 election in Trumps favor which led to a warranted investigation of the dozens of proven ties between the Trump campaign and Russian agents.

LIE: There was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

FACT: The LIE of election fraud led to a treasonous violent attempted insurrection and attack on our capital and constitution.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.7    2 years ago
FACT: Russia did interfere in the 2016 election

Oh you almost had it.  You forgot that it was at the behest of the Democrats.  And when that failed, the lie that it was Trump who "cheated" sparked the "investigation" that added up to millions of taxpayer dollars wasted and the only evidence WAS that it was the Democrats.

You tried.  You failed.  But you tried nonetheless.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.9  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.6    2 years ago
That message, came from, for the most part, the progressive left

Right, the message supporting diversity, equality and inclusion was divisive while the unhinged panicked screaming to high heaven that liberals, gays and minorities asking for equality were "destroying America" and represented the greatest threat to our nation was a message meant to heal the divide. The level of stupidity it requires to believe such a bull shit right wing conservative narrative is mind boggling.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.10  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.9    2 years ago

Damn,  nobody told me it was joke day.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2.11  devangelical  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.10    2 years ago

AA11olLq.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.12  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  devangelical @3.2.11    2 years ago

You forgot to add "responsible for Covid pandemic" after "infectious disease expert".

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.13  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.7    2 years ago

"BLATANT LIE:  Russia did interfere in the 2016 election in Trumps favor which led to a warranted investigation of the dozens of proven ties between the Trump campaign and Russian agents."

And  that's a FACT!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.14  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.3    2 years ago

I notice you are refusing to answer my question. I guess it's to avoid the embarrassment that YES, a lie a lie that an election was stolen didn't spur off a 4 year investigation that failed.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2.15  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.13    2 years ago
And  that's a FACT!

Maybe if you ignore everything else and focus on talking points.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.16  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.3    2 years ago
[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.2.17  Dulay  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.2.4    2 years ago

I will. 

In campaign rallies in 2016, Trump talked about the election being stolen from 'us', 'rigged elections' illegal immigrants and dead people voting ad nauseam. 

Hell, even after winning the election, Trump went on making unfounded allegations of voter fraud. You can't possibly have forgotten all of that already. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
Trump's latest explanation for the stolen documents

It's a non-story John. Either indict or drop it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3    2 years ago
It's a non-story John.

You are as delusional as the other guy. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3    2 years ago
Trump's latest explanation for the stolen documents

Isn't it funny how for 7 years now we heard "Trumps a liar" but suddenly these same people that called him a liar believe him?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.3.2    2 years ago

They use every word he says against him. There is no question that Trump's fatal flaw is that he brings out the worst in his opponents and causes himself needless grief.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3    2 years ago
It's a non-story John. Either indict or drop it.

Oh, gosh, aren't we all supposed to get all up in arms over EVERY Trump utterance, beat our chests, proclaim ourselves as saviors of the free world as we know it, and chastise EVERY person who doesn't jump on our bandwagon?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.4    2 years ago

It is clear the Democrats believe their only chance in November is to run against Trump. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.3.6  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3    2 years ago

AA11ocYq.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.3.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.3    2 years ago
There is no question that Trump's fatal flaw is that he brings out the worst in his opponents

I wouldn't really call it a fatal flaw.  Look how he brought out the childish behavior of the left and the Democrats.  2 years out of office and they are STILL obsessing over him.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.8  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.3.7    2 years ago

Ah, but it is fatal. Look at how they are demonizing him via the media, the Jan 6th Committee and the DOJ.  Then they want him to run again in 2024.

We can't let him run.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.3.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.8    2 years ago
We can't let him run

I'm in no way saying he was the best.  Far from it.  Now compared to what we have now, his term was golden.  His term exposed how partisan the media, DOJ, FBI and the "special committee" is.  But there are far better candidates.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.3.9    2 years ago
his term was golden.

It was golden standing on it's own. I'd gladly have him again, but it is a question of winning. We have something even better in the wings. A woke destroyer. We need to give the nomination to him.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.3.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.3.9    2 years ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.3.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.10    2 years ago
I'd gladly have him again,

Donald Trump tried to overthrow his own government. Get that through your fucking head. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.3.12    2 years ago

If he did that, shouldn't he be prosecuted?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.3.14  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3.3.11    2 years ago
Donald Trump tried to overthrow his own government.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  We've all seen your "smoking gun" articles making that claim.  But what we haven't seen are any indictments or any real proof outside of the whining of the left and Democrats. 

You do realize it took less time to investigate, find evidence and identify the culprits of 9/11 than it has the Democrats to investigate and find evidence on Trump. And that's with the assistance of the partisan media and FBI.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.3.15  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @3.3.12    2 years ago
Donald Trump tried to overthrow his own government.

But his supporters argue that because it wasn't successful it doesn't count.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.3.16  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.3.15    2 years ago

They are all clowns. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.3.17  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.13    2 years ago
If he did that, shouldn't he be prosecuted?

The proxy's he inspired and/or directed to take action on his behalf are already being prosecuted.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.3.17    2 years ago

JR says he tried to overthrow the government.

How does he not get prosecuted?  He doesn't work for the FBI. He's not even a democrat.

Why the hell hasn't he been prosecuted?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.19  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @3.3.6    2 years ago

295v21.jpg

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.20  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.19    2 years ago

62b5e25565049.jpeg

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.3.21  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.18    2 years ago
Why the hell hasn't he been prosecuted?

Because it takes gathering far more facts to definitively prove he instigated the violent insurrection than it does showing video of the worthless dipshits he instigated beating capital police with flag poles.

If the Mango Mussolini's guards hadn't stopped him and he had been able to get to the capital as he wanted, we might very well have been able to wrap this up quicker with video of him breaking the doors and beating capital police officers while loudly declaring himself the defacto President as he clearly desperately wanted to do.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.22  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3    2 years ago
Either indict or drop it.

Does that mean you won't be posting any more 'Durham has dirt on Hillary' seeds? 

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.23  JBB  replied to  Dulay @3.3.22    2 years ago

The right has demonized Hillary so long they believe their own bullshit. She is a staid Methodist Church woman who is deeply faithful and devoted to her friends and family. She has never been busted for malfeasance because she is a straight shooter and a stickler for the law. She is nothing like they say.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.24  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3.3.23    2 years ago
She is nothing like they say.

Do any Black people live in the town that the Clinton's choose for their home?

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.25  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.24    2 years ago

Don't know. Don't care. It has nothing to do with the fact that Hillary Clinton is a retired church lady and a grandmother...

She has not held any public office since January of 2013. To hear the gop she runs a murder ring that feasts on babies.

You actually believe she is a liar on par with Trump which is delusional and outside the realm of credulity. Typical gop!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.26  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3.3.25    2 years ago
Don't know. Don't care.

I don't think any Black people live in Chappaqua, NY, with "our first Black President".

It has nothing to do with the fact that Hillary Clinton is a retired church lady and a grandmother...

Yes, it's amazing the Libs don't openly mock her for believing in a flying spaghetti monster.

You actually believe she is a liar on par with Trump which is delusional and outside the realm of credulity. Typical gop!

I don't know why you assume that, she is a frequent liar but not on par with Trump. I've never been a member of a political party.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.27  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.26    2 years ago
I don't think any Black people live in Chappaqua, NY, with "our first Black President".

What point do you believe you are making with that statement? 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.28  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @3.3.27    2 years ago

That our first Black President choose a Blackless town to live in.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.29  JBB  replied to  bugsy @3.3.20    2 years ago

Aren't you the one who has a hissy fit when I post memes?

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.30  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.26    2 years ago

Yes and I bet you think Democrats are obsessed with race...

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.31  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3.3.29    2 years ago
hissy fit

Isn't that an archaic, southern term?  Is it in popular use in the Bronx? 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.32  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3.3.30    2 years ago
I bet you think Democrats are obsessed with race.

They have to keep their base onboard.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.33  bugsy  replied to  JBB @3.3.30    2 years ago
Yes and I bet you think Democrats are obsessed with race...

Now you are getting it.

Most liberals wake up with race on the mind, spend the day trying to find someone a different color than them to hate, then go to bed satisfied that they found someone new to hate.

This applies mainly to most white liberals, and can be referenced by ANY minority that dares escape from the liberal plantation, where some of the most hateful comments are originated.

Nasty group of people,

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.34  bugsy  replied to  JBB @3.3.29    2 years ago
Aren't you the one who has a hissy fit when I post memes?

Nobody has a hissy fit about them. We simply mock them for their stupidity.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.35  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.28    2 years ago

So, you think that conflating Hillary with Bill makes a point. You're wrong. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.36  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.3.34    2 years ago

Mocking is a CoC violation on NT. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.37  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @3.3.36    2 years ago

Then flag it. No need to whine about it.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.38  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @3.3.35    2 years ago

Did Bill move there against Hillary’s wishes?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.3.39  afrayedknot  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.28    2 years ago

“That our first Black President choose a Blackless town to live in.”

Specious at best.

What location would be satisfactory in your viewpoint? Meaningless drivel. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.40  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.3.36    2 years ago

OK, so exactly which meme did I mock at that very moment when I posted it.

Flag it if you don't like it.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.41  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  afrayedknot @3.3.39    2 years ago

There was nothing inaccurate or wrong in my observation.

What location would be satisfactory in your viewpoint?

Any with a diverse community.

Meaningless drivel.

You wrote it, not me,

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.42  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.38    2 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.43  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.3.40    2 years ago

You proudly admit to doing so. 

We simply mock them for their stupidity.

That was YOU right bugsy? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.44  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @3.3.36    2 years ago

Please DO point out WHERE in the C of C it says mocking memes is a violation.

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.45  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.41    2 years ago
Any with a diverse community.

So, is it your posit that one must live in a diverse community [which you've limited to racial diversity] to have good character? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.46  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @3.3.45    2 years ago

As a parser of words, is THAT what you actually read?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.47  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @3.3.43    2 years ago
You proudly admit to doing so. 
We simply mock them for their stupidity.

You still haven't shown how mocking memes is a violation.

carry on anyway.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.48  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @3.3.42    2 years ago
[removed for context]

[deleted]

[please address the topic]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.49  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.48    2 years ago
[Removed for context]

[deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.50  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @3.3.45    2 years ago
So, is it your posit

I made no posit, just an observation.  Let's not get stated on their character. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.51  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Dulay @3.3.42    2 years ago
removed for context

What's your angle?

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.52  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.3.43    2 years ago

Sho nuff was.

Your point?

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.53  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.46    2 years ago
[deleted]
[please address the topic]

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.54  bugsy  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.51    2 years ago

deleted

[any continued off topic meta will result in points.]

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.55  Dulay  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.50    2 years ago
I made no posit, just an observation. 

Bullshit. Just stop.

Let's not get stated on their character. 

That is what this discussion is about.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.56  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.3.52    2 years ago

If you don't get it, I can't help you. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.57  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.3.21    2 years ago
Because it takes gathering far more facts to definitively prove he instigated the violent insurrection than it does showing video of the worthless dipshits he instigated beating capital police with flag poles.

What kind of incompetent fucks couldn't find evidence after more than a year and a half LOOKING for that exact thing?

Maybe they should ask that dumbass Dem Congressman who always said he had THE evidence sure to bring Trump down.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.58  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.3.56    2 years ago

Oh, I get it, but no one asked you for your help.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.59  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.3.58    2 years ago

Then why the question? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.60  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @3.3.59    2 years ago

Still waiting for you to prove your posit that mocking memes is a C of C violation!

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.61  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.60    2 years ago

My point was that you and Bugsy post dumb memes all the time yet when I post a meme you have snowflake hissy fits...

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.3.62  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.57    2 years ago
Maybe they should ask that dumbass Dem Congressman who always said he had THE evidence sure to bring Trump down.

Those incriminating pee tapes with Russian prostitutes he said he had never materialized, did they?  jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.3.63  bugsy  replied to  JBB @3.3.61    2 years ago

I invite you to quote anything Texan and I had a "hissy fit" over your memes.

We simply call them out for what they are....bullshit.

You have no point.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.64  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.3.61    2 years ago
My point was that you and Bugsy post dumb memes all the time yet when I post a meme you have snowflake hissy fits...

Why are you replying to me? My post was not directed to you.

1wn1vk.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.65  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @3.3.63    2 years ago
You have no point.

thumb_welldone-excellentadulting-well-done-excellent-adulting-gold-star-jimmy-53081311.png

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.3.66  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.64    2 years ago

... that's never stopped you before.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.67  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.3.62    2 years ago

Always cracks me up when an ignorant fool brings that stuff up.

Sadly they really believe it!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.68  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @3.3.66    2 years ago
that's never stopped you before.

913b66c2821fdddffc8b9df59c65608a.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.69  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @3.3.66    2 years ago
that's never stopped you before.

vq1qsq3824651.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.70  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.3.61    2 years ago

R.60f17b4e952e42f78372de289239510f?rik=qpX8e%2fTLmcI7PA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fs.quickmeme.com%2fimg%2fb8%2fb85162ebba2397279999ff813893f9bcad80765c0bf883eeacbb923ea33bd27c.jpg&ehk=kvTQBhoWvbE7hq1OcGJukHojgXaQlZVEVvFHoOpp9EI%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Thomas
Senior Guide
3.4  Thomas  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago
You are a trip. You call Bidens labeling of MAGA vile, and then in the next sentence declare that Democrats are "evil to the core".  Do you realize you are self-parody personified? 

Nice!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4  Just Jim NC TttH    2 years ago

That had to be one of the most divisive speeches I have heard.............ever. Sounded more like a dictator than the president of the United States. Crazy assed rant about democrat perception (and just shows the fear they have going into November). Great job dumbass. I guess you learned nothing from 2016. The more he, and all of the deplorables for that matter, was treated like shit and be hammered as though they didn't belong, the more emboldened they became.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4    2 years ago

Aren't you one of those people who claims not to be a Trumpster? LOL. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 years ago

What the hell are you talking about? I don't want him to run. I enjoyed life while he was in office. I liked the job he did. 2020 made it obvious that the presidency is just a popularity contest. People didn't vote for the country. They voted with their feeeeeelings cuz of mean tweets and outrageous behavior...........outside of the status quo of the past. 2016 result was long overdue. Now, he can just fade into the horizon for all I care.

Aren't you one of those people who claims not to be a Trumpster?

Aren't you one of those people who keeps him in the limelight and just CAN'T let go? THAT was rhetorical...................

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.1    2 years ago
20 made it obvious that the presidency is just a popularity contest. People didn't vote for the country. They voted with their feeeeeelings cuz of mean tweets and outrageous behavior...

Total nonsense. 

First of all there is no evidence that Trump's policies had majority backing.  Secondly the president of the United States represents our country , not only internally but to the rest of the world. Trump was and is seen as a buffoon with autocratic tendencies. 

This is a person who literally wanted to steal the last election. The Jan 6 committee proved this beyond any reasonable doubt. While Capitol police were being attacked by MAGA rioters, Trump sat in his dining room watching it on tv and doing nothing to stop it. There is sworn testimony from multiple white house personnel that this was so. 

Is that an example of a presidency that you admire? 

This is nuts. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    2 years ago
not only internally but to the rest of the world. Trump was and is seen as a buffoon with autocratic tendencies.

Really? Didn't see Russia moving on Ukraine while he was in office. Didn't see China puffing their chest and firing newly developed weapons. And North Korea? And lest we forget, the rest of the world watched as the Afghanistan cluster fuck went down not to mention the 13 who lost their lives in the midst of it. Yeah. I'd rather have C3PJoe............../s

Biden BLOWS OFF Reporters’ Questions today; Does the C-3PO WALK instead - WE’RE DOOMED!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.3    2 years ago
Really? Didn't see Russia moving on Ukraine while he was in office.

Putin waited out of the hope and expectation that in Trumps second term he would destroy NATO for them. Try reading something. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.4    2 years ago

Bullshit. Trump would never be able to pull that off. You give him too much credit. It's always been "He's Going To" bullshit with you people.

Try NOT reading some of the shit you do.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.4    2 years ago

utin waited out of the hope and expectation that in Trumps second term he would destroy NATO for the

Lol. It was actually Biden's bumbling of Afghanistan that convinced him he could do it with minimal pushback. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.4    2 years ago

Try again. Trump forced NATO to pay their damn share for a change!

Europe was also talking about developing their own military. 

All because of Trump! 

I am sure Putin was thrilled with that.

I damn well sure know our NATO allies were thrilled when Biden took over. Back to basics for them. Diminished military spending and that independent European military idea went poof. They are proving exactly how unprepared they are with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. But at least they have Biden in charge to boss around. The US is again bailing their asses out. Ukraine should be an EU issue; not a US issue.

Try reading something. 

I posted links as backup. Try reading them!

The whole "Trump is Putin's puppet" narrative doesn't come close to panning out.

However, Biden sure as hell eager to drop sanctions preventing the Nord Stream II pipeline from being completed. He got absolutely nothing in return!

So who is Putin's puppet again?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.5    2 years ago

[removed]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    2 years ago

That's who Biden spoke to last night...the base.

This is the last roll of the dice for democrats. Let us see if the media has lied to us in polling once again. Just a bit over 2 months to go!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.9    2 years ago

Well, he certainly fired up the nut jobs, didn't he?

Of course, every time Biden says something his handlers have coached him on, the usual suspects get all giddy.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.10    2 years ago
Well, he certainly fired up the nut jobs, didn't he?

His base will stand behind him. It will cost them. In November, we'll be painting the House red.

He's the problem in this country. Not Trump.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.12  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    2 years ago

AA11oopp.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @4.1.12    2 years ago

liberal_chicken_little-1024x706.jpg

Thomas
Senior Guide
4.1.14  Thomas  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.3    2 years ago

...and Trump did wonderfully in keeping Iran from getting nuclear weapons.....

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.15  Greg Jones  replied to  Thomas @4.1.14    2 years ago
No, it's the Dems who are enabling them

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.16  bugsy  replied to  devangelical @4.1.12    2 years ago

5f0a9de5c6b21.jpeg

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @4.1.16    2 years ago

301659107_5579416715414372_5596886378461437539_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=dO275WUsitUAX9_61su&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT96xCo9Ua1En4MP3mTM6_xFmHnRDrKsakNKUY_pZd9qYQ&oe=631CEB30

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.18  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.15    2 years ago

302427719_10221313300159098_8312744475268652527_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=DXShMHKhmS0AX-vYTXN&_nc_oc=AQlkK-WwdC-AhVGbewTVplTanT8vwY9OslLm_VkDJCy8wCvi6ZB9c90FRBwpnn6eWZc&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-FoPxOI9inBnU32WFEcMy8OkU2BcJQp-vAMJrTC6NxPw&oe=631D1EC7

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.15    2 years ago

305099962_3180236185577107_2067110656008192338_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jlkU0a23tIsAX-Y7w69&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-z2Lxxj51IEy-LBKOw2XDU5vV8De5CTfx-j6SJZzrzwA&oe=631E6E61

squiggy
Junior Silent
4.1.20  squiggy  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.19    2 years ago

He stole that from Kim Kardashian.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.21  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.18    2 years ago

FcEfXkkXkAMqUdt?format=jpg&name=small

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4    2 years ago
That had to be one of the most divisive speeches I have heard.............ever.

We all remember the last time a presidential candidate made similar comments.  It didn't end well and the left have been crying and fabricating hoax after hoax  since.

Sounded more like a dictator than the president of the United States.

The indication of what was to come happened on Brandon's 1st day in office.  Signing that many EO's told the country that they had no desire to work for the people and that they would run the country similar to how North Korea and Venezuela are run.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.2    2 years ago

Kindly keep your hallucinations to yourself. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    2 years ago

So are you denying that a lie that an election was stolen didn't spur off a 4 year investigation that failed?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4    2 years ago

If Biden wanted to start a civil war, would he have said anything different? That was the worst presidential address in American history.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.3    2 years ago

305162768_10228007426672476_1287978229504312620_n.jpg?stp=cp1_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5Xokr6KsKNcAX8e0aal&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_eKsZJa6w56hN7xWqFB-__y5Yoj2ziQ4ix9FoBObCy_Q&oe=631D5248

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4    2 years ago
That had to be one of the most divisive speeches I have heard.............ever.

ORLANDO, Fla. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of trying to "destroy our country" as he officially kicked off his re-election campaign with a packed-house rally at the Amway Center here Tuesday night.

"Our radical Democrat opponents are driven by hatred, prejudice and rage ," "" They want to destroy you and they want to destroy our country as we know it. "

Trump, launching re-election bid, says Democrats 'want to destroy our country' (nbcnews.com)

So either you just haven't heard any of Trump's speeches over the last 6 years or you have a very warped definition of "most" and "ever".

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.4.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.4    2 years ago

There is quite a difference in a candidate at a rally speaking to a few thousand and a sitting PotUS on national TV speaking to millions. That you don't see that is truly troubling.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.4.2  Ronin2  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.4    2 years ago

So you want to compare a re-election campaign speech paid for by the Trump campaign in front of his supporters in at the Amway Center in Florida; with a tax payer paid for national address at prime time outside of Independence Hall? 

If Trump had pulled the shit Brandon did last night during a national address Democrats would already be impeaching him. Don't even pretend otherwise.

Also, didn't see where Trump accused those of supporting Democrats of being traitors. He accused only Democrats who were at the time doing anything they could (whether it was legal or not) to get him. Or do you really need the entire Trump vs Pelosi & House Democrats tit for tat war rehashed out?

President Joe Biden accused former President Donald Trump and his supporters of promoting an extreme ideology that threatens democracy in rare prime-time remarks Thursday as he stepped up attacks on conservatives ahead of the midterm elections. 

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal. Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,” Biden said in the speech from the Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia.

He accused so-called “MAGA Republicans,” a reference to Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan, of refusing to recognize free and fair elections, increasingly talking about violence in response to actions they don’t like, and of being determined to thwart "the will of the people."

Biden has in recent weeks become more assertive in calling out “MAGA Republicans.” At a political rally last week in Maryland, Biden described the movement as akin to “semi-fascism.” 

On Tuesday in Pennsylvania, Biden referenced “MAGA Republicans” multiple times as he invoked the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, condemning attacks from some Republicans on law enforcement.

He has also portrayed Republicans as anti-law enforcement by accusing them of excusing violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and fueling attacks on the FBI following the bureau’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. 

You are comparing apples to atom bombs. 

So either you didn't listen to Brandon's speech; or your TDS is blocking what he exactly said out. 

Also, you need to address the difference between a campaign speech given in front of supporters; and a tax payer paid for national address at prime time.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.3  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.4    2 years ago

Has anyone ever criticized Biden for anything without you trying to make it about Trump?

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.4.4  devangelical  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.4    2 years ago

AA11oaDl.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.5  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @4.4.4    2 years ago

5bmn2u.jpg

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

That was joe Biden’s “blood alone moves the wheel of history “ speech, last seen when Dwight schrute pounded his fists at salesman.  Poor Dwight schrute didn’t have the  fascist  optics biden brought with him though. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    2 years ago

It was almost as bad as when Trump used the White House as a backdrop for accepting the GOP nomination at the 2020 Republican convention. Imagine, an event of a political convention held at the White House. What could possibly be wrong with that? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    2 years ago

t was almost as bad as when Trump used the White House as a backdrop for accepting the GOP nomination at the 2020 Republican convention

It's telling you have to resort to using Donald Trump as a justification to defend Biden. The worst American in history is the guy you have to use as a comparison.

But the 2020 convention, held in the middle of a pandemic, was inherently political by its very nature. There was no attempt at deception.

Palpatine billed his speech last night as a Presidential address and requested prime time  from networks on that basis.  Presidential addresses usually involve questions of war, or national tragedy, such as Trump's coronavirus address.  They are not supposed to be unhinged partisan rants produced by a protégé of Leni Riefensthal.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.1    2 years ago

Only one of them will be the worst president ever, when decided by the writings of history, and its not going to be Joe Biden. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    2 years ago

Better buckle up buttercup.

By the time Brandon gets through running this country into a ditch, history will have him looking at every other President.

Worst president ever is a title Brandon richly deserves. Along with most divisive.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    2 years ago
Only one of them will be the worst president ever, when decided by the writings of history, and its not going to be Joe Biden. 

But if written from the perspective of deplorable self-centered self-serving bigots Trump was the best President ever. It's all about which side of history you're on. I'm sure many Nazis were only bitter and angry that they lost, not that their Fuhrer used them to commit genocide.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.4    2 years ago

Can't you work a few more adjectives in?

Come ON, man, you are slipping and in danger of having your liberal card revoked!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    2 years ago
and its not going to be Joe Biden. 

History was never going to be kind to Joe Biden.  On a personal level, the plagiarism in law school, the plagiarism on the campaign trail, the serial lying and bragging are the marks of a thoroughly dishonest person. And that doesn't even address his  grifting and dysfunctional, to put it mildly, family. His public career has been marked by a lack of principles and opportunism, gaffes, and as Robert Gates said being wrong on every major issue for 30 years.   He's a buffoon, best captured by Obama's devastating warning not to underestimate his ability to fuck things up. 

He won the Presidency by donning the guise of the moderate, promising  back to normal politics following the upheaval of the Trump years.  and had he stuck to that role of a caretaker, he probably could have redeemed his reputation by serving four years as a moderate democrat  and retiring.  Since he never had principles, I hoped he had enough self awareness to realize he was an old, diminished man and that awareness plus a selfish goal in restoring his reputation would lead him to assume the role of the moderate healer.   But with his mind addled by age and greed, that wasn't enough. He got a hold of power and can't let it go.  so he became a creature of the online left the runs his party, woke, angry and intolerant.  By being the angriest, most woke, most partisan President possible he hopes to keep the support of the deranged left wing mob and secure a second nomination. He will do or say whatever it takes to do that.  Last night was proof of that. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.7  devangelical  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.4    2 years ago

AA11ocXi.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @5.1.7    2 years ago

f9c2a15767901bc060e4dba5e5f16f01--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

59 percent in Massachusetts poll say Biden should not seek another term 

XMVHtmrd?format=jpg&name=small

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

AA11ovB6.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  devangelical @6.1    2 years ago

Another meme full of shit.

• Southern border wide open and illegal immigration at the highest rate ever. Brandon is ignoring the problem he caused with his policies.
  • More people dead due to Covid under Biden's watch than Trump's (That is with the vaccines that were produced under Trump's watch. Democrats are now trying to blame Trump for their ineffectiveness against the new strains of Covid and side affects. Brandon is still mandating that all government and military officials get them. Make up your minds Democrats!) Biden is also the largest super spreader around.
  • Crime rates and criminals being released w/o charges by Soros funded DA's and AG's. Democrats must figure we are all stupid. If criminals aren't charged they didn't commit a crime, and crime rates are down. All we have to do is watch the evening news and you tube to prove them wrong.
  • High gas prices. When will Brandon finally start putting oil back in the strategic oil reserve? He can't keep taking it out forever.
  • Inflation. Something no Democrat will ever discuss
  • Recession. We are in one. Everyone knows it; but the Brandon administration wants to redefine it. Can't fix the damn problem if you don't admit there is one.
  • Afghanistan. Brandon abandoned US citizens, green card holders, and special VISA holders to the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, ISIS+, and how many other radical factions they want to come up with.
  • Not one of the damn things listed in the meme is going to do one thing to lower inflation (in fact some with increase it) or improve the economy. Guess people are supposed to ignore food shortages and supply shortages in favor of Democrat talking points.
  • China, Russia, and North Korea pulling shit they never attempted under Trump. But Brandon's botched Afghanistan withdrawal sent a message to the whole world that he is weak. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1.1    2 years ago
Democrats must figure we are all stupid.

I can't speak for all democrats...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @6.1.2    2 years ago

50-Democrat-Memes-That-Will-Talk-About-Freedom.jpg

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.3    2 years ago

"Ask what you can do for your country."

Average rightwing conservative: "But I don't want to pay taxes, I don't want to pay to help the needy, single moms (those obvious sluts!), hungry children, the disabled, the elderly, all those greedy bitches are just demanding 'Free Stuff!" and they're not even white conservative Christians! The audacity! Fuck 'em!"...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.4    2 years ago

Oh, gee, could you POSSIBLY be more wrong?

Please stop with your projections.

Many conservatives think that people should be self-supporting. They don't mind helping someone out, but should it be a way of life to live on the dole?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"In case Biden comms team is already scoping out backdrops for his next big speech"…...Laura Ingraham

Fbp2y-kXkAIm7Zn?format=jpg&name=large

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    2 years ago

AA11ovxn.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=335&y=312

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @7.1    2 years ago

An image guaranteed to strike fear:

image-result-for-kid-with-a-cross-meme-37472414.png

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.1    2 years ago

AA11nOtY.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @7.1.2    2 years ago

Brexit-memes-12.png

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  devangelical @7.1.2    2 years ago

Like there is any proof for prosecution.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

AG Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray have been put on on notice for their appearance in public hearings before the House Judiciary concerning the unprecedented raid on President Trump’s home:

FbqDxFvXEAAVK_l?format=png&name=large
FbqDxX4X0AAwK0v?format=png&name=large

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @8    2 years ago

AA11ooul.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.1  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @8.1    2 years ago

AA11oayp.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @8.1.1    2 years ago

R.6fbe2210051b88a124a6157e6e396c30?rik=1gvIpixN50jr%2bQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2frlv.zcache.com%2feveryone_has_the_right_to_be_stupid_liberals_button-rb61df56767b34fda8a5d8e2bbbe38997_x7j3i_8byvr_324.jpg&ehk=NreBVfVut2fIBF5RHO2OXI7NlEfQ50MmLsgDmG1eltw%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

The Democrats are now spending 3 million to get an "ultra maga" candidate nominated in New Hampshire.

Reconcile that with last night's speech. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.1  Ronin2  replied to  Sean Treacy @9    2 years ago

Ask Peter Meijer how loyal Democrats treated him for his impeachment support on Trump; and trying to work with them on bipartisan bills. 

If they really believed the shit they spew they would never back an "ultra maga" in any primary.

Party before country. The CCCP and Democrat way.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
10  Jasper2529    2 years ago
Last night in Philadelphia, Joe Biden gave one of the most disgusting, divisive speeches in the history of the country. We heard a string of cliches sprinkled with vile.

Biden's gory backdrop was eerily reminiscent of fanatical, colonial Salem, MA 17th century witch hunters ...

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnewscinema.in%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F09%2FFour-takeaways-from-Bidens-speech-in-Philadelphia.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.simpleviewinc.com%2Fsimpleview%2Fimage%2Ffetch%2Fc_limit%2Ch_1200%2Cq_75%2Cw_1200%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fassets.simpleviewinc.com%2Fsimpleview%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Fcrm%2Fboston%2FSalemWitchMuseum0_bfab062c-5056-a36a-061881e56071099c.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
11  Nerm_L    2 years ago

Well, I missed the speech and had to watch it on YouTube (a gatekeeper of democracy, it seems).  Biden delivered a vibrant Soviet style speech, liberally laced with patriotic nationalism drawn from historical moments that highlighted defending the American Rodina.  Don't overlook that Biden declared that he is the nation's defender of democracy, democracy only serves the nation's interests, and the electorate are enemies of that democracy when they dissent.  The optics of Biden backed by the military was not an accident.

Political violence was not normalized by MAGA or Republicans.  MAGA has not burned and looted one city in the United States.  And the Capitol building still stands.  In fact, the 'insurrection' did not impede the functioning of government in any way, shape, or form.  Biden fears political violence directed toward government.  Nothing else matters.  Biden delivered a bald faced lie about political violence and was applauded for it.

Biden presented a litany of accomplishments.  Interestingly Biden made no mention of bipartisanship during that presentation.  Biden claimed those accomplishments as his own and not the result of any sort of democratic process.  Biden, and only Biden, provided these 'good things' for America.  Biden made a backhanded argument that democracy only gave him the power to do these things.  Votes matter and that is the extent of democracy.  Democracy only exists on election day; after the election is over the electorate must do as it is told.  And dissent is a threat to democracy.

Overall Biden delivered a message that democracy only matters when it supports an undemocratic government.  A very Soviet argument.  It is the duty of voters to defend the American Rodina.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Nerm_L @11    2 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
12  Nerm_L    2 years ago

Biden is correct, America is at an inflection point.  Republicans, in typical fashion, are frittering away that inflection point to focus attention on irrelevant trivia.  The Republican elite only want to establish their own politburo.  

The 2022 midterms should be a referendum on central planning.  American democracy is based upon a simple idea that arose before the American Revolution.  The legitimacy of any government depends upon the consent of the governed.  That was the motivation for the American Revolution and the foundation of the American experiment. 

A government asking for consent from the electorate is starkly different than the government imposing itself onto the electorate.  Central planning is not a democratic process.  Central planning ignores the concerns of the electorate.  Central planning imposes itself onto the electorate which is diametrically opposite of the founding principle for the United States.  Elections are not about mandates for central planning.

Biden properly states that democracy resides within the electorate.  But Biden is absolutely wrong in implying that the need for consent from that electorate ends after an election.  Winning an election is not sufficient to claim legitimacy for autocratic government.  The electorate will protect its authority over democracy by revolting.  Dissent is not a threat to democracy; dissent is the electorate claiming authority over democracy.  And if the government ignores that dissent then the need for political violence grows.

Biden (as with any President) influences political violence by ignoring dissent.  Violent dissent suggests central planning has missed something; central planning has failed.  When the electorate is willing to risk injury and death to violently oppose government then the legitimacy of that government becomes questionable.  Government using force to impose its central planning onto the electorate is not democracy in action, no matter what the results of elections may be.  Elections are not an excuse or permission to abandon the founding principle of obtaining consent from the governed.

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1  Ender  replied to  Nerm_L @12    2 years ago

I know it is a bad thing for you but 'central planning' has brought us clean water, roads, highways, a hospital system, internet, telephones, electricity, etc.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
12.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Ender @12.1    2 years ago
I know it is a bad thing for you but 'central planning' had brought us clean water, roads, highways, a hospital system, internet, telephones, etc.

Central planners have claimed authority over an infrastructure they did not create.  There isn't a national infrastructure.  All infrastructure was created locally which why there is such wide variety of infrastructure across the country.  Infrastructure in the United States is not one size fits all.

The broad brush that central planning provided public infrastructure is a blatant lie that cannot withstand even cursory scrutiny.  Central planning has imposed itself onto locally established infrastructure and the result has been neglect, decay, and disruption.  Central planning has made local infrastructure less safe and secure.  Central planning has created obstacles to meeting the needs of local communities.

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Ender  replied to  Nerm_L @12.1.1    2 years ago

Central planning is merely thoughts and ideas, if not blueprints.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
12.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Ender @12.1    2 years ago

I  think the word  you're looking for is "compromise"

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
12.1.4  Nerm_L  replied to  Ender @12.1.2    2 years ago
Central planning is merely thoughts and ideas, if not blueprints.

That concept perfectly illustrates what Biden was attempting to do with his speech.  A claim that central planning is responsible for public works morphs itself into claims that central planning of ideas would benefit the public, too.

But those claims are based upon idealized falsehoods that can't withstand cursory scrutiny.

GregTx
PhD Guide
12.1.5  GregTx  replied to  Nerm_L @12.1.4    2 years ago

Falls nicely in with the line of thought that "you didn't build that" though...

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1.6  Ender  replied to  Nerm_L @12.1.4    2 years ago

Central planning in the US is not some marxist theory.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
12.1.7  Nerm_L  replied to  Ender @12.1.6    2 years ago
Central planning in the US is not some marxist theory.

Who said central planning was Marxist?  Central planning in the United States is controlled by unelected elite who decide what is best for everyone in an undemocratic manner.  Central planning is the opposite of democracy.  Central planners do not even seek the consent of Congress let alone the consent of the electorate.

Biden claims he has an electoral mandate to govern by executive order.  Biden claims that a majority (which is actually a plurality) gives him permission to impose whatever he deems appropriate onto the country.  Biden claims that expert advice overrules dissent.  That's not democracy.

Hallux
PhD Principal
14  Hallux    2 years ago

Hogwash from the first word to the last ... fortunately a funeral and a kindly Muse were on today's dancecard. Ah well there's always next week to color.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
15  Gsquared    2 years ago

MAGA Republicans

512       512

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
16  Jasper2529    2 years ago
Last night he declared that the 75 Million people who voted for Donald Trump were a danger to democracy.
01-scream-it-sm-1080a-700x450.jpg

Gsquared
Professor Principal
16.1  Gsquared  replied to  Jasper2529 @16    2 years ago

No, he didn't, but reactionaries never let the truth get in the way of their phony propaganda.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
16.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Gsquared @16.1    2 years ago

Biden has condemned everyone who disagrees with his handlers' agenda within hours of his inaugural address. Most recently he's despicably honed in on what he labeled "MAGA Republicans". What he hopes to gain by hatefully dividing our nation is anyone's guess.

Interesting that he remained silent during the 2020 "Summer of Love" riots.

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Jasper2529 @16.1.1    2 years ago
Interesting that he remained silent during the 2020 "Summer of Love" riots.

I don't think he was silent. I think he was celebrating.

Because he is such a documented racist, maybe he was hoping the black community would just off each other in those communities.