╌>

You Gonna Investigate That?

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  s  •  4 months ago  •  94 comments

You Gonna Investigate That?

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

I think that the press helped to cover up Joe Biden’s condition, and that it did so as a matter of habit, out of a corrupt desire to help the Democratic Party. Some in the press strongly deny this. They insist that they didn’t know how bad it was. They say that they were as shocked as anyone by what they saw last Thursday night. They contend that they are not the perpetrators but the victims.

Okay, then. If that’s true, we ought to talk through its implications. If it’s true, then the press was duped — and duped by the federal government of the United States of America. If it’s true, then the executive branch has been engaged in a massive — and effective — conspiracy to keep Biden’s infirmity from the people who are supposed to report the news. If it’s true, then the White House fooled the media; it outwitted the media; it embarrassed the media. If it’s true, then the president and his political party colluded to suppress the ability of the sacred Fourth Estate to relay matters of public interest to the voters, and, in the process, it made a mockery of the First Amendment.

So . . . is the press gonna investigate that? It certainly sounds like a big story to me.

By “investigate,” I don’t mean lash out at the president in the hope that he’ll be replaced by someone who does better in the polls. I mean: Find out how this happened in the first place. I mean: Discover who knew, and when. I mean: Name names. If Biden goes, he’ll be replaced by someone — probably his own vice president. How is the press going to make sure that she and her team don’t do exactly the same thing on a different topic? The media’s line, remember, is that it had absolutely no clue about the biggest political story in years. That being so, one must presume that the Democratic Party must be pretty effective at lying! How, then, is the press going to treat it going forward? Is it going to try to force Biden out because he’s doing badly against Donald Trump, and then immediately go back to fluffing up his replacement, protecting the people who orchestrated the lies about his condition, and lashing out at any critics? Or is it going to do its bloody job?

I thought so.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sean Treacy    4 months ago

With the possible exception of Giuliani, no  reputation has been damaged more by the Trump years than the media's.  While it's support of the Democratic Party has been obvious since Nixon, the media, until recently, tried to maintain some semblance of fairness in its reporting. Now it views  it's job as pretty much indistinguishable from that of KJP.

That Biden cannot function as an competent adult has been obvious for years.  He read from scripts during his 2020 online "interviews" with media members. His opponents in 2020 attacked him for it during debates. A Special Prosecutor cited it as a reason not to prosecute him for the crimes he committed.  Yet, his allies spent years labeling all evidence of his infirmity "misinformation" and helping as best the could to cover it up.  Now, when the lie became too publicly exposed to contain anymore, the media acts surprised by what everyone has known for years?  Lol.   

They aren't that incompetent.  Not even Biden could be that detached from reality.  They knew. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1    4 months ago

I know Charles Cooke is one of your favorites. Has he called for Trump to drop out of the race yet? If not why not?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    4 months ago

Cooke is writing about the media, not Biden, but he‘s very anti trump and always has been. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1    4 months ago

It’s also an annoying thing to say. I’ve wanted the party to avoid Trump for NINE YEARS. I didn’t want him in 2016. Or 2020. I called for his impeachment in 2021. I was against him again in 2024. I’m not voting for him. What use is me spending my days tweeting “drop Trump ”?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.1    4 months ago

Is Charles cook called for Trump to drop out of the race after last week's debate that's what I'm asking you

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.2    4 months ago

By the way Trump used the f word in a description of Kamala Harris during his round of golf today or yesterday it is on camera

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.5  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    4 months ago

Why would he call on trump to drop out because Biden is not legally competent? What does that have to do with anything in this article?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.4    4 months ago

Oh, gosh, are you now convinced to not vote for Trump?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.5    4 months ago

Can you say "deflection"?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.8  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.4    4 months ago

I tried to find the video on Youtube it is not there yet (properly). :(  

Happy Fourth of July, JR! 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.5    4 months ago

Trump is a known unhinged pathological liar who has a long history of business malfeasance and proven and alleged sexual assault on what planet is such a person fit to be president of the United States it is getting very tired to watch everyone ring their hands about Biden and pretend ridiculously that Trump is some sort of normal functioning human being who should be given a position of authority in this country pure insanity

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.10  JohnRussell  replied to  CB @1.1.8    4 months ago

After asserting that Biden is quitting and passing the baton to Vice President Kamala Harris, Trump adds, “I think she's gonna be better” as an opponent, only to then disparage her as “so bad, so pathetic.” “She's so bad. She's so pathetic. She's just so f**king bad,” he said.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.10    4 months ago

I'm on my phone right now and it's kind of a pain so I won't put a link up but Google it again you'll find it

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.12  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.9    4 months ago

Trumps issues  don’t make Biden less senile. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.13  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.12    4 months ago

And yet, you do not provide any credentials to declare a diagnosis of senility. It's not enough to point to an 81 years old and be presumptuous. It's all histrionics!  :(

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.14  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.12    4 months ago

Trump is worse than senile

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.12    4 months ago
Trumps issues  don’t make Biden less senile. 

easier to ignore Biden's obvious problems when one can bitch about Trump.

Doesn't have to make any sense.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.14    4 months ago
Trump is worse than senile

And somehow that makes Biden LESS senile?!?!?!?!?!?!?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.17  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.16    4 months ago

Don't talk to me

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.18  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.3    4 months ago

Is the article about Trump?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.19  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.14    4 months ago

Proof?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.17    4 months ago

[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.1.18    4 months ago

Aren't they all, after a few comments in?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.10    4 months ago
her as “so bad, so pathetic.” “She's so bad. She's so pathetic. She's just so f**king bad,” he said.

Even when Trump manages to speak the truth, folks still get mad.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.9    4 months ago

And some tire of those who pretend nothing is wrong at all with Biden.

You saw the debacle on that Thursday night for yourself, didn't you?

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.24  Krishna  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.21    4 months ago
Aren't they all, after a few comments in?

Yes-- each and every one of them.!

BTW< here are some of my facourite article about trump"

The Birchbark Canoe, A Sustainable Design Classic

(After you read the first few comments, you will see why its all about Trump!)

Deadly Attacks On Dagestan Synagogues And Churches

Denmark Declares War On Multiculturalism

All of them-- a few comments in-- turn out to be about Trump!

(This is no laughing matter!)

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @1.1.24    4 months ago

[]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.26  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.14    4 months ago

To quote CB 

and yet, you do not provide any credentials to declare a diagnosis of senility.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Sean Treacy    4 months ago

The media’s line, remember, is that it had absolutely no clue about the biggest political story in years. That being so, one must presume that the Democratic Party must be pretty effective at lying! How, then, is the press going to treat it going forward?

we know how it will.  But as Cooke says,  “ if you’re looking for a broader takeaway from all this, take how the press covered up Biden’s infirmity because it wanted to protect the Democrats, and apply it to literally every single thing that it does, on any topic, in any year, in any circumstance, forever.”

CB
Professor Principal
2.1  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    4 months ago

The GOP has lost its damn party to MAGAs and it has its own clusterfuck candidate to watch. Keeping beating your Biden drum and we will keep beating the Donald drum! Both are mature elderly men well past their prime and former presidents who could do the country a great service by just submitting themselves to well-earned 'pastures.' But they are not going to go away. . . so deal with it like the rest of us.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  CB @2.1    4 months ago

Democrats have lost their damn party to BLM, Antifa, and the Squad. Far left radical loons hold complete power.

The fact the media is complicit in trying to conceal Brandon's condition speaks volumes. They knew what they were doing; and still are carrying the WH water with the hole cold narrative BS. Coupled with trying to portray Trump and all Republicans as fascists out to end Democracy. If they wanted to end it Trump would still be president now. There was no better time to do it when he came to power in 2016. The fact that Trump lost in 2020 and Brandon assumed power tells you all you need to know about the left's massive lie.

While you are correct that both should step aside; neither will. One will be president. 

One with the backing of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, and mass media doing his dirty work in the courts and influencing public opinion; and the other with the promise to bring the entire Establishment down. Which is the lesser of two evils?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.2  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.1    4 months ago

Your comment is invalid due to regular histrionics. When I read what you post,. . .seriously my mind glosses over as soon as I hit the first 'effect.'

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  CB @2.1.2    3 months ago

No surprise there.

Glad to cause a mental disturbance in your force.

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    4 months ago
I think that the press helped to cover up Joe Biden’s condition, and that it did so as a matter of habit, out of a corrupt desire to help the Democratic Party. Some in the press strongly deny this. They insist that they didn’t know how bad it was. They say that they were as shocked as anyone by what they saw last Thursday night. They contend that they are not the perpetrators but the victims.

Please, that writer whomsoever 'it' is, is full of baloney. The press is not now or ever been any political parties friend. Even when it seems that way. The media will eat the food, right in the coaches, fly high on the planes. . .of all "party" officials. . but do not get it twisted. . .they are a varied bunch of . . . sharks. . . and when there is a decent concentration of figurative (and even literal) blood in the water they turn on those officials like a pack of hyenas and/or wolves!

I will let you know that I have turned my television off, turned the channel, watch more Netflix. . . because it is, 'Biden failed debate' - redux all day/night long. Every other story is Biden and his debate failure for one week. Yes. I get it. It was a clusterf—k. But, it's the media in its. . . 'feeding frenzy.'  

So, this writer wants more of that on my newsfeed. . . F- him or her. :(

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  CB @3    4 months ago

The press is not now or ever been any political parties friend.

lol. 

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1    4 months ago

Well, okay, they're Donald's 'friend.' Because they see no value in continuing following a sick-ass liar around broadcasting. . .no longer get a decent payout on it. The media is a profession. It has a mission. It has owners/bosses/supervisors. They do what they are told to do. (Oh, and as I have my volume down on my tv, MSNBC just 'recycled' back to Biden debate failure. . . it's on a minute or so repeat cycle.) I need to watch Netflix. . . now.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1    4 months ago

Might be the best line of the day.

/s

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2  JohnRussell  replied to  CB @3    4 months ago

The difference between Democrats and Republicans, in between liberals and conservatives is that the Democrats want to do the right thing for the country concerning these two nominees and the Republicans  and the conservative largely don't give a f***. I've been watching MSNBC a bit more in the past few days than I usually do and they are going overboard questioning whether or not Biden should remain in the race. I have never in the past 10 years seen any scrutiny of trump in any conservative media like what is taking place now about Biden in  liberal media

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    4 months ago

If you haven't seen any, that was a conscious choice YOU made.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    4 months ago

Okay tell us about it none of your usual evasive b*******

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    4 months ago

I just did!

Have you never once watched CNN, ABC, or MSNBC for a couple of hours?

Never read the NYT or WashPo??

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.4  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    4 months ago

It reminds me of the 'cesspool' Hillary had to wade through once her server 'issue' got into the stream of consciousness. It was Hillary server-redux until you mentally felt you needed a mind enema. . .and Donald sat out of the 'stank' on dry-land laughing his ass-off at her expense. I don't understand that about the media. . .they seem to want to eat their own asses off. . . whether than consider the context of who is good for the country—overall, in Hillary's case and now in Biden's. I even see republicans (Anna Navarro comes to mind this morning on CNN telling a CNN host that she is focusing too much on Biden while Donald is lying his way to a second term with 'unlimited' presidential powers to take down our storied democracy and abandonment of Ukraine. . . the host smiled politely and then 'charged on' with her cue card questions about Biden's poor showing at the last debate. Mindblowing. Talk about over-presentation. 

So the writer of this article is full of. . . 'it'. . . we can discern this: If the networks' "powers that be" did not like the sensational coverage of Biden's 'failed' debate they would squash it. It's their network, studios, staffing, and airways. . . . That we are being treated to Biden in heavy rotation is the network sees cause for doing so. This writer wants us to 'drown' in the pool of last week's debate blow-out

What the heck are these people 'defending' in the media? 

And then you have a clown writing some. . .'it'. . .about s/he would like to see more targeted stories and "investigations" of Biden's 'dirty laundry' and apparently not Donald's. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.3    4 months ago

CNN ABC MSNBC New York Times in Washington Post or not conservative media tell us about all the conservative media TV newspapers internet whatever that have called for Trump to step down or even for Trump to come under much scrutiny as a candidate they don't exist

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    4 months ago

And here you were talking about how no one covers Trump,.......... 

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
4  SteevieGee    4 months ago

Who's job is it to investigate these things?  Congress.  They will too if they ever come up from Trump's crotch for air.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  SteevieGee @4    4 months ago

Who's job is it to investigate these things?

The point is if the media were as independent as it claimed to be,  the MEDIA would be investigating how the “executive branch has been engaged in a massive — and effective — conspiracy to keep Biden’s infirmity from the people who are supposed to report the news.”

But the media isn’t independent or unbiased and it really can’t investigate a conspiracy it was a major player in.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1    4 months ago

Has Fox news or Newsmax or the New York Post ever questioned for one second whether Donald Trump is fit to run for or be president of the United States?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 months ago

Don't make me laugh

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.3  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 months ago

Well, I’m glad we agree nbc, abc, cbs, cnn, the New York Times, and the Washington  post are no different than newsmax. 

you’ve made Cooke’s argument for him.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 months ago
Has Fox news or Newsmax or the New York Post ever questioned for one second whether Donald Trump is fit to run for or be president of the United States?

Deflection.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.3    4 months ago

Except that is pretty much the opposite of what I said

CB
Professor Principal
5  CB    4 months ago
Okay, then. If that’s true, we ought to talk through its implications. If it’s true, then the press was duped — and duped by the federal government of the United States of America. If it’s true, then the executive branch has been engaged in a massive — and effective — conspiracy to keep Biden’s infirmity from the people who are supposed to report the news. If it’s true, then the White House fooled the media; it outwitted the media; it embarrassed the media. If it’s true, then the president and his political party colluded to suppress the ability of the sacred Fourth Estate to relay matters of public interest to the voters, and, in the process, it made a mockery of the First Amendment.

More bull. The media does not need 'egging on' by MAGAs or Donald to get all up close and 'personal' in the lives of D.C. politicians. Just watch them at the capital. Their bosses are all up in their 'grills' about getting the story/the shot/the interview. It's a profession. 

This 'article' writer is full of. . . 'it.'

BTW, Fox News, Newsmax, and all partisan rightwing news teams and staff sit at/in/around the same tables/planes/field days/plus as the other media staffs and teams. . . I would like to know why they didn't 'cover' Biden's so-called "breakdowns." Lordy, we all know they live to 'own' the libs. . . it's more likely because this writer is full of. .. 'it.'

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  CB @5    4 months ago

Do you think the press was duped and believed Biden is as “sharp as ever” or knew the reality and covered up his infirmity? 

CB
Professor Principal
5.1.1  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1    4 months ago

I don't do MAGA questions and in return I don't ask questions of MAGAs. Just make statements to me, if you want a proper answer.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  CB @5.1.1    4 months ago

Good thing I’m not MAGA.  So go ahead and answer the question.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1    4 months ago

Most of the press has been shilling for Biden for years.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.2    4 months ago

If you're not Maga you do until the real thing comes along.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    4 months ago

Someone who ignores Trump's total unfitness for office every day but makes endless comments about Biden doesn't need to announce that they are Maga

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.5    4 months ago

What does it say when someone rants against Trump for seven years and ignores Biden's condition?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.5    4 months ago

It's quite obvious despite the denial of reality.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.8  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    4 months ago

That right. MAGA now just means anyone who doesn’t wholly swallow and blindly parrot whatever the talking points of the day are from the Biden admin.  Anyone who dares question the divinity and infallibility of Biden is now MAGA.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.9  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    4 months ago

Which is it John? Is the msm so incompetent they were duped by the administration’s lies or were they active participants in the coverup? Which is true?

CB
Professor Principal
5.1.10  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.8    4 months ago

Biden is not divine. He is a man, a sitting president, a future candidate for a next term president, and an eighty-one years old. He has over 50 years thereabout of service to his country. Therefore, he can retire and live relatively well and in comfort (like Donald—all things being equal). That he insist on standing in the maelstrom of politics that is swirling all around him right now is a bit of a mystery to me, particularly considering the Heritage's "Project 25" and request that "the Left" stand-down and let Donald (and it) run this nation for the sake of MAGAs alone. . . .  It may be that we need a younger generation-president to fight back mentally and physically against what is to come up against this nation internally. 

So no, we are not 'dedicated' to Biden. . . we are watching the news out of the White House on Biden's overall state and decision-making process same as MAGAs (albeit for different reasons and purposes).

President Biden is not a god; he is not any kind of god (he is a mere powerful man), if he choose to stay then we need him to perform, if he chooses to go—we thank him for getting us to 'today.'

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.11  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  CB @5.1.10    4 months ago

Biden is not divine. He is a man

I’m glad you can admit that. from reading this site that not the impression one get from those who attack anyone who suggests Biden is less than perfect with cries of MAGA! MAGA which appears to be the modern day reincarnation of mobs crying “witch”.

Now try and answer an easy question without deflecting

is the msm so incompetent they were duped by the administration’s lies or were they active participants in the coverup? W

CB
Professor Principal
5.1.12  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.11    4 months ago

LOL. It's an easy admission. He is old and has visible age spots on top of his head. . .I am sure you have seen them . .I don't know of any 'aging' gods. As to your questioning. . . you've been told what to do to get a response, if I choose to even so. (I don't play games with political 'gamers' if I can help it.)

I could speculate Donald has his share of age-spots too. . . hidden by his expensive 'hairdo. . 'overs.'  So there, you made me do it with the incessant focus on old age.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.8    4 months ago

Complete nonsense

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Sean Treacy    4 months ago

Crazy how left wing reporters are just learning this:

d. Longtime friends of the Biden family, who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity, were shocked to find that the president did not remember their names. At a White House event last year, a guest recalled, with horror, realizing that the president would not be able to stay for the reception because, it was clear, he would not be able to make it through the reception. The guest wasn’t sure they could vote for Biden, since the guest was now open to an idea that they had previously dismissed as right-wing propaganda: The president may not really be the acting president after all.

Others told me the president was becoming increasingly hard to get ahold of, even as it related to official government business, the type of things any U.S. president would communicate about on a regular basis with high-level officials across the world. Biden instead was cocooned within mounting layers of bureaucracy, spoken for more than he was speaking or spoken to.

Saying hello to one Democratic megadonor and family friend at the White House recently, the president stared blankly and nodded his head. The First Lady intervened to whisper in her husband’s ear, telling him to say “hello” to the donor by name and to thank them for their recent generosity. The president repeated the words his wife had fed him. “It hasn’t been good for a long time but it’s gotten so, so much worse,” a witness to the exchange told me. “ So much worse!”

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 months ago

Anyone who thinks Biden is just fine are simply fooling themselves.

CB
Professor Principal
6.2  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 months ago

Yeah, even if so, he is better than an emotionally charged idiot candidate that would destroy our system of government on the whim of himself and his followers. But please, continue. We'd love to hear you out. . . . 

I find it interesting that the forces aligned against one or the other of the two candidates have not gotten any provable medical information on either candidate. . . . Legalities aside. Just out telling fake narratives that are desperately designed to bolster a narrative. It's all speculative bull. Some, many, plenty MAGA spouses help them through their senior moments of forgetfulness and 'lost' moments staring at vacant walls.

Donald stole documents. . . he 'forgot' he had them in his boxes. And when he was told he had them in his possession. . .he forgot he was told to return them. And when he was repeatedly told, he forgot that they are not the possession of former presidents and are the possession of the national archive.

But, do continue. . . gaslighting the MAGAs in the choir already . . . 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  CB @6.2    3 months ago
Yeah, even if so, he is better than an emotionally charged idiot candidate that would destroy our system of government on the whim of himself and his followers.

In your completely biased MAGA hating, Trump hating, over the top opinion.

I find it interesting that the forces aligned against one or the other of the two candidates have not gotten any provable medical information on either candidate. . . . Legalities aside. Just out telling fake narratives that are desperately designed to bolster a narrative. It's all speculative bull. Some, many, plenty MAGA spouses help them through their senior moments of forgetfulness and 'lost' moments staring at vacant walls.

So you are denying what the debate showed that Biden can't grasp a cognitive thought; and when he does he lies. Like always. Biden can't walk, can't talk, and now he is telling us he can't stay up past 8. What a fucking bad joke he has turned into. Luckily he isn't the one running the country these days- just ask Obama's operatives; who are peppered throughout Joe's administration.

Donald stole documents. . . he 'forgot' he had them in his boxes.

Unlike Biden who damn well admitted to his ghost writer that he knowingly and willfully had possession of classified documents that as a Senator and VP he wasn't allowed to. have.

And when he was told he had them in his possession. . .he forgot he was told to return them.

You can prove that statement? Because Trump was arguing that he could declassify anything he wanted. The FBI slapped a padlock on the storage shed the boxes were in. Maybe we should ask Obama; no wait it took him 3 damn years to return the classified documents he took. No raids, no charges, no trial, no butt clenching by leftists there. How about Hillary; sorry she destroyed government property, evidence, and then lied under oath to the FBI about do it. No raids, no charges, no trial for her either. How about Bill? Well he fought and won possession of his precious tapes from when he was in the White House in court- leftist judges are miracle workers when it comes to ignoring the law.

And when he was repeatedly told, he forgot that they are not the possession of former presidents and are the possession of the national archive.

What about Joe? While the rail on Mar-a-Lago was going- Joe, his administration, Garland, and the FBI already knew Joe was in illegal possession of classified documents for months prior. Were there any raids on Joe's offices or houses? How about charges? Nope not a one. Hur didn't want to press charges against Biden because he would come off as a senile, demented, old man- more to be pitied than convicted. He didn't even press charges against Biden's ghost writer who admitted to having classified materials given to him verbally by Joe, and destroying evidence. Seems Hur didn't want to be Durhamed by a leftist judge and TDS driven jury. Garland has all of the evidence- the DOJ can press charges if they want; but funnily enough Garland isn't going to press charges- and is doing everything in his power to make sure the video evidence of Biden's testimony never sees the light of day.

But, do continue. . . gaslighting the MAGAs in the choir already . . . 

Leftist's definition of MAGA- anyone that doesn't agree to leftists' narrow dysfunctional dystopian world view.

CB
Professor Principal
6.2.2  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.1    3 months ago
In your completely biased MAGA hating, Trump hating, over the top opinion.

I have cause to dislike a man who can't tell the truth to the citizenry and by extension to the world, and specifically can't tell it to his own supporters. If that makes me biased, then I agree I am biased to the truth!  And yes, I think a president should be a man of decency, respectfulness of his constituency. . . we all are 'it,' and not just MAGAs alone, and have greater integrity which is proper for the office of president.

CB
Professor Principal
6.2.3  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.1    3 months ago
So you are denying what the debate showed that Biden can't grasp a cognitive thought; and when he does he lies. Like always. Biden can't walk, can't talk, and now he is telling us he can't stay up past 8. What a fucking bad joke he has turned into. Luckily he isn't the one running the country these days- just ask Obama's operatives; who are peppered throughout Joe's administration.

You have not provided any proof of your statements; one has to wonder whom you are talking to for information-sake! Just being nasty on a comment board at every turn serves up nothing that 'feeds' discussion/us. Moreover, a point of clarification is called: the 'announcement' was more along the lines of this: 'Biden says he will not schedule meeting after 8 PM.' (Paraphrased.)  That actually makes sense for a man who is elderly mature, specifically when there is essential emergency in government to complete. Go to bed. Get up refreshed.

The debate was a disaster. There I wrote it for you specifically: DONE! 

Now then one debate a president, a man, a life does not define. It certainly did not for Donald in the first 2020 first debate. . . he went on as the GOP/MAGA candidate and even won his first presidential election

CB
Professor Principal
6.2.4  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.1    3 months ago
Because Trump was arguing that he could declassify anything he wanted.

Well, you know. . .it goes like this. The National Archives and Records Administration begs to differ with you. It is they that 'enforced' their rule/control (so they did not get in trouble for behaving unprofessionally in the retrieval process. 

If former president "Donald," believed he could declassify anything he wanted-but did not do so properly, then a dispute occurs and the polite, decent, intelligent, peaceable thing to do is to return the documents to the "archives" and file to get them back after a differing decision is rendered. Donald did not. Therefore, he was subjected to a raid and we know the rest of that narrative that is raging and ongoing.

What others have done is irrelevant, because when asked (politely) they delivered surrendered said documents without a fuss.

What remains untouched in that comment is loud, boisterous, emotionally-overcharged rhetoric. The government, the "archives," may sympathize with you, but they still need to protect national secrets properly at the end.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.2.5  arkpdx  replied to  CB @6.2.3    3 months ago
Biden says he will not schedule meeting after 8 PM.'

What will happen when something's happens that needs his attention at 3AM.? Who will take the call 

Tell me why you are against America being great?

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.6  JBB  replied to  arkpdx @6.2.5    3 months ago

Do you really think that President Biden should be up working the White House switchboard at 3:00 AM in the morning? Good Grief! Trumpo notoriously never showed up for work before early in the AFTER NOON! I would way rather they woke Biden up and that he and his team handled any crisis than the Trumpo Klan! God knows what lowlifes Trumpo Klan Fiasco Part Two would hire. Can you imagine Don Jr. and Ivanka dealing with an international crisis?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.2.7  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JBB @6.2.6    3 months ago

really think President Biden should work the White House switchboard at 3:00 AM? 

Do you really want to pretend like that’s the point? 

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.8  JBB  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.2.7    3 months ago

The point is that I trust President Biden and his team at any time of the day or night in any imaginable crisis situation way more than I do Donald Trump, Don Jr, Eric, Jarred, Ivanka and poor Tiffany!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.2.9  seeder  Sean Treacy  replied to  JBB @6.2.8    3 months ago

it’s just fun to be proven right again.  So many democrats lack any principle and will support a cabbage for president so long as it has a d after its name, and will spend hours telling you how brilliant the cabbage is, how wise it is to have a cabbage serving as president and how it’s crazy to suggest they’d ever have suggested a cabbage shouldn’t be president. 

I trust President Biden and his tea

yeah, no kidding. Uncritical worship  leads to that sort of blind faith, in which the party member dogmatically proclaims their  support for the leader despite the most ridiculous circumstances.  It’s the lack of any principle other than “go team” behind such declarations that make them so sad, 

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.10  JBB  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.2.9    3 months ago

That is bullshit! I said what I meant and I meant what I said...

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.2.11  bugsy  replied to  JBB @6.2.10    3 months ago
I said what I meant and I meant what I said...

Maybe...but Sean is still correct.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.2.9    3 months ago

Who is the one who trusted the word of Putin more than he did his own intelligence agencies?  

It wasnt Biden. 

Biden IS doing the job as president.  He is not a cabbage, as you so gleefully hallucinate. 

He is slow in the perceived sense, the sense the public sees, and that is a huge problem for a presidential candidate. 

I would still rather have him behind a closed door with Putin than Trump, and I think most people who love America would too. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.2.9    3 months ago

Sean, when the miraculous day dawns when you attack Trump a tenth of what you attack Biden, we can take seriously your claim that you dont like either of them. Til that day comes you are just a partisan right winger. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.14  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.1    3 months ago
Because Trump was arguing that he could declassify anything he wanted.

By merely "thinking" about them. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.15  JohnRussell  replied to  arkpdx @6.2.5    3 months ago

To Trump and his cult, the only time America is great is when he is president. He has disparaged America more than all the other US presidents combined ever did. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.16  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.13    3 months ago
Sean, when the miraculous day dawns when you attack Trump a tenth of what you attack Biden, we can take seriously your claim that you dont like either of them. Til that day comes you are just a partisan right winger. 

The exact claims can be made with you being a partisan left winger.

George
Junior Expert
6.2.17  George  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.12    3 months ago
Who is the one who trusted the word of Putin more than he did his own intelligence agencies?  

are these the same intelligence agencies that said Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation? Or that 17 intelligence agencies said trump colluded with Russia or Iraq had WMD’s? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.18  Texan1211  replied to  George @6.2.17    3 months ago

I don't think Democrats want to talk about that anymore.

Seems to blow up their whole narrative of how outstanding and above-board the Biden Admin allegedly is.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.19  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.15    3 months ago

I see the question was this:

CB
Professor Principal
6.2.20  CB  replied to  JBB @6.2.6    3 months ago

Liars, cheaters, grifters, and more! It is time to decide and declare if we want a government for the people or a government that is in the business of selling itself to the highest bidders!  Citizens: Declare yourselves with your votes this fall! 

The question: Is the highest value in this country to 'grift,' or this our home (where we live with hopes and dreams) and we should care about it? Citizens decide!

CB
Professor Principal
6.2.21  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.2.9    3 months ago

That comment is boorish and so chalk full of untruths, that it can not be redeemed.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.2.22  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.15    3 months ago

Unless you have suddenly became "Trump or his cult", that did not answer my question. Care to try again?  Why don't YOU want to see America great? 

CB
Professor Principal
6.3  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 months ago

On the other 'side' of the aisle. . . there is 'this' unbelievable news: 'Donald, has been found to have the morals of an alley-cat!'  —Joe Biden.  (One on the prowl for V-jay-jay while his wife, Melania, was home with his baby.) 

And all the rightwing morally upright folks gasps in unison! Just kidding! Just funning around. To a man, woman, and child not a one of them even flinched or shifted softly in their seats.

George
Junior Expert
6.3.1  George  replied to  CB @6.3    3 months ago

From the party of Clinton or the shower with Ashley that is hilarious.

CB
Professor Principal
6.3.2  CB  replied to  George @6.3.1    3 months ago

Clinton foibles have been 'prosecuted' in the past as much as they are going to be; Ashley Biden's case speaks for itself though it is speculation to 'move' to conclusion of sexualization (even she stated it was "probably inappropriate"). Be that as it may, Ms. Ashley Biden also reportedly stated to a judge that her stolen diary entry, was being "taken out of proportions." Considering the political climate these days, that is easy enough to expect/understand.

It is a far 'stray' alley cat away from Donald's penetration of E. J. Carroll and total penetration and 'pleasuring' of himself with "Stormy Daniels."  

I have a concern about what is being left to imagination here. Let's 'flesh' this out, no pun intended. Share with us what age you believe Ashley to be when said shower/s took place.