╌>

A Selection of the Embarrassing Bad Craziness of Trump at the G7

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  173 comments

A Selection of the Embarrassing Bad Craziness of Trump at the G7
Just a few snapshots of Donald Trump’s latest horribly embarrassing field trip to the G7 meeting.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

President Trump is blaming President Obama -- not President Putin -- for Russia violating Ukraine's sovereignty by illegally annexing Crime . . .

TRUMP on possibly hosting G7 at a private club he still owns and profits from: "In my opinion I'm not going to make any money." ("Opinion" is doing a ton of work there!) . . . 

Asked to explain why he supports readmitting Russia to the G8, Trump quickly pivots to attacking Obama. He then says "a certain section of Ukraine ... was sort of taken away from President Obama." He doesn't have a single negative thing to say about Russia's illegal invasion.

Related:  Russia Owns The Donald

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

President Trump answers @ jdawsey1 question on # climatechange : "I think I know more about the environment than most people. (Full video here: https:// cs.pn/2Zu4xgO)

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

He blew off the one conference saying that he had another meeting with some leaders.  The problem is, both of the other leaders were at the conference.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1    5 years ago

He can't even lie well

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.1    5 years ago
He can't even lie well

He could step out onto his rally stage with the cheering sycophants surrounding him and "Hee-Haw" like a donkey for five minutes and he'll receive a standing ovation. Most of his followers don't give a damn about the substance of his comment (because there rarely is any) so when the lies continually drip from his drooling fat face they really couldn't care less.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.1    5 years ago

He needs lessons from CNN

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

In Helsinki, President Trump sided with Vladimir Putin over our intelligence services. Today, he sided with Putin over President Obama. This isn't complicated: We need a president who sides with America over Russia. https:// twitter.com/joshscampbell/ status/1166010483603689472 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    5 years ago

Now he wants to siphon off FEMA money for ICE just when hurricane season is starting.  And he is still making nasty ass comments about Puerto Rico and the money they received from the last hurricane which he claims is higher then they actually received.

Also whining about the media and Elizabeth Warren's crowd size and his crowd size are ALWAYS bigger.

Also, he wants this aides to STEAL land for his border wall so he can crow about it before election day.   He'll pardon them if they do anything illegal.

The day's still young......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  lady in black @3    5 years ago

The money isn't being diverted/can't be diverted!  The President already declared Puerto Rico a state of emergency so that aid can get there quicker.

BTW Puerto Rico has had a lot of problems other than hurricanes - corruption being first and foremost!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    5 years ago

When is that money going to get there?

He is also siphoning off money from Veterans' pension funds for his 'wall'

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    5 years ago
When is that money going to get there?

You have to wait for the hurricane to hit, don't you?  Maybe it won't be like last time, but you don't give aid BEFORE damage is inflicted!

He is also siphoning off money from Veterans' pension funds for his 'wall'

Could you provide a linked story for us?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    5 years ago

Trump Misleads on Aid to Puerto Rico

By   Robert Farley

Posted on   April 2, 2019

President Donald Trump claims that “Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane” and that it received “more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before.” Neither of those statements is true.

According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, as of the end of last year, Puerto Rico had actually received about $11.2 billion in disaster relief payments since 2017.

In all, the federal government has   allocated   nearly $41 billion, and has obligated about half of it via binding agreements, but as we said, so far just a portion of that — $11.2 billion — has been distributed in Puerto Rico.

To get to the $91 billion figure, a senior administration official told us Trump is including the total allocation for Puerto Rico — $41 billion — plus an estimated $50 billion in future FEMA costs “over the life of the disaster,” which can stretch decades.

“It is accurate to say that $41 billion has been allocated and there will likely be billions more,”   Steve Ellis , vice president of Taxpayers for Common Sense, told us via email. “But to just add up actual appropriations (most of which has not actually [been] obligated, much less cash on the ground) to some future cost estimates seems inaccurate to me.”

The president is also wrong to say Puerto Rico got “more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before.” The federal government spent more on Hurricane Katrina aid.

Trump’s claim — which he made via a tweet — came as Republicans and Democrats   butt heads   on disaster aid proposals, with Democrats seeking more aid for Puerto Rico, which was devastated by Hurricane Maria in 2017.

Trump has used this $91 billion figure before. He   cited   it in a meeting with Republican senators on March 26, and again on March 28,   telling reporters , “I’ve taken better care of Puerto Rico than any man ever. We have $91 billion going to Puerto Rico. We have $29 billion to Texas and $12 billion to Florida for the hurricanes.”

We asked the White House how Trump arrived at the $91 billion figure, and a senior administration official broke it down to us like this: $14 billion in FEMA allocations to date, plus $26 billion in non-FEMA allocations — for a total of $41 billion allocated for Puerto Rico disaster relief.

For more details, the official pointed us to FEMA’s   Spending Explorer website , which allows users to track disaster aid by state appropriated in 2017 and 2018. It tracks spending in three categories: allocated (which means Congress has   appropriated   the funds),   obligated (which means the government has entered a binding agreement to award funding), and   outlayed   (which means the money has actually been paid).

As we said, the FEMA calculator shows only $11.2 billion of the $41 billion allocated for Puerto Rico disaster relief has been paid so far. (We should note that not all disaster relief going to Puerto Rico is directly tied to Hurricane Maria. The appropriations also include relief from Hurricane Irma, which was much less severe for Puerto Rico, but which also caused some damage.)

But to get to $91 billion, the senior administration official told us, the president is also adding $50 billion, the “estimated future FEMA costs over the life of the disaster.” The official referred us to   a report   from the   Washington Post   Fact Checker that said the $50 billion was “an internal Office of Management and Budget estimate of the potential liabilities over the life of the disaster that would need to be committed under the   Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988, ” which governs federal disaster response in the U.S. The   Post   added that the estimate “was described as a high-end estimate subject to change year by year.”

“Stafford Act claims can be paid out for decades, and future claims are very difficult to quantify,” a House Appropriations Committee spokesperson told us.

Post-disaster federal funding comes from two main sources, the Disaster Relief Fund and supplemental appropriations, according to Ellis. By the end of 2019,   FEMA estimates   that a little less than $21 billion will have gone to Puerto Rico from the Disaster Relief Fund as a result of Maria (with another $3.6 billion going to the Virgin Islands).

By comparison, FEMA to date has spent more than $50 billion from the Disaster Relief Fund as a result of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, including $32.6 billion to Louisiana. Ellis notes that nearly $200 million in Katrina-related disaster aid will come from the relief fund this year, “which gives you an idea of how long these funds trickle in.”

The appropriated funds are harder to track, Ellis said. In addition to Katrina, there were two other major storms in the U.S. in 2005, Rita and Wilma. And in addition to Maria, Hurricane Irma made landfall the same year in 2017. The funds for multiple storms can go into the same accounts, making it hard to track aid for particular storms.

The   Congressional Research Service   estimates that, in all, “Congress provided roughly $120 billion for Hurricane Katrina.” So even if the president’s long-term cost estimate for Puerto Rico pans out, it would still be less than what was spent by the federal government on Katrina.

Comparing money allocated after storms also needs to account for the severity of the storms, and how much damage they cause.

Although the federal spending for disaster relief in Florida and Texas has been lower, as the president noted, those storms also caused less damage than Maria did in Puerto Rico.

According to   a study   published in the journal  BMJ Global Health   on Jan. 18, “the federal government responded on a larger scale and much more quickly across measures of federal money and staffing to Hurricanes Harvey and Irma in Texas and Florida, compared with Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. The variation in the responses was not commensurate with storm severity and need after landfall in the case of Puerto Rico compared with Texas and Florida.”

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
President of the United States
false.png factcheckdotorg_logo.png

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."
Twitter – Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    5 years ago

I'm talking about since 2017

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.3    5 years ago

First of all we were discussing the current hurricane posing a threat to Puerto Rico....Posts 3, 3.1, 3.1.1 and 3.1.2.  Please re-read.

Second - I requested you provide a link for the claim "He is also siphoning off money from Veterans' pension funds for his 'wall'.

Third - FactCheck.ORG is a distorter of truth, which has yet to fact check the false claim made by Liz Warren & Kamala Harris that Micheal Brown was "murdered."

According to the very article which you provided (ON THE Hurricane Maria aid), FactCheck even admits that the 91 Billion estimate was based on current plus future payments. No where did Trump say we already paid the total 91 Billion. He was making a case for how well Puerto Rico WAS provided for.

Furthermore - We learn from your very own FactCheck that aid to Puerto Rico was second only to aid for KATRINA!  Now there is a revelation! We were told that George W Bush was a no good racist who didn't care about New Orleans! You know the New Orleans that suddenly became an all black city during the Katrina disaster. FactCheck is capable of telling a truth as long as it contradicts a Trump claim - In this case that Puerto Rico "received “more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before.”

Please try again

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    5 years ago

I've made my points and I do not answer to you.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.7  lady in black  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    5 years ago

He wants to take money from FEMA...do you deny that....

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.1.8  KDMichigan  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.3    5 years ago

Fact check? Get real. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.9  lady in black  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    5 years ago

As Puerto Rico Braces For Storm, DHS, FEMA To Move $271 Million To Border Operations

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.10  lady in black  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    5 years ago

Unspent military retirement funds will be tapped to help build border wall

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.11  lady in black  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    5 years ago

Trump Tells Aides ‘Take the Land’ as Impatience Grows on Border Wall

The president has repeatedly suggested during meetings on immigration policy that aides “take the land” and “get it done,” according to a person who has heard him say it.  The Washington Post  first reported that Mr. Trump had brought up the land seizures, and had floated the idea of offering pardons to aides willing to break the law, a suggestion he has made before when exploring ways to fulfill his campaign promises.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.12  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @3.1.10    5 years ago

I spend mine so hands off Trump.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.6    5 years ago

Here is another point for you - Hurricane Dorian, which is now a category 1 is passing Puerto Rico headed for Florida & the Carolina's

At a Glance

• Hurricane Dorian is moving through the Virgin Islands.
  • A tropical storm warning and hurricane watch have been issued, there.
  • Dorian will bring heavy rain, strong winds and high surf to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
  • Dorian will then threaten parts of the Bahamas and the Southeast U.S. over Labor Day weekend.
  • Exactly where Dorian may strike the mainland U.S. remains uncertain.
  • Residents from the northern Gulf Coast to Florida to the Carolinas should monitor forecasts closely.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  lady in black @3.1.9    5 years ago

Obama reallocated millions from FEMA for border crisis in 2014

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  lady in black @3.1.11    5 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.16  Vic Eldred  replied to  lady in black @3.1.7    5 years ago

As Obama did?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.17  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.15    5 years ago

Obama asked congress for 3.7 billion dollars to solve the border problem. Congress said no because they had no interest in solving the problem. They needed to use it as a political talking point. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1.18  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.14    5 years ago
Obama reallocated millions from FEMA for border crisis in 2014

m3h5vw362ec11.jpg

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.19  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    5 years ago
Could you provide a linked story for us?

She can't. This lie has been going around for a few months. It was shown to her then it was a lie then, but you know the old liberal adage..."If you tell a lie over and over,people will start to believe it's true". Most liberals are gullible to this.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @3.1.19    5 years ago

I'm afraid so.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.22  lady in black  replied to    5 years ago

Apparently you fail to comprehend the bs spewed forth from the liar in chief

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.23  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @3.1.22    5 years ago
Apparently you fail to comprehend the bs spewed forth

You mean like posting Trump is using pension money to press a lie?

Unspent military retirement funds will be tapped to help build border wall

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.24  lady in black  replied to  bugsy @3.1.23    5 years ago

Not a lie, just another in a long line of schemes trumptard is trying to sneak by fucking average Americans.

Pentagon officials found extra money in   military retirement accounts   that will be diverted to help fund construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border, according to   a report   in the Wall Street Journal.

Defense Department budget experts found an extra $224 million from the military’s new Blended Retirement System because   fewer   service members than expected opted into the new system in 2018, leaving some of that money unspent, according to the newspaper.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.25  1stwarrior  replied to  lady in black @3.1.24    5 years ago

Has to have Congressional approval.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.26  1stwarrior  replied to  bugsy @3.1.23    5 years ago

Not true - the monies will be coming from unspent FEMA funding and not from military retirement funding.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.27  MrFrost  replied to  lady in black @3.1.24    5 years ago

And trump today said that if his people break the law to get the wall built, he will pardon them. So much for the law and order president. Trump makes Nixon look like an Eagle Scout. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.28  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @3.1.24    5 years ago
officials found extra money

Key wordage right there. What do you want the government to do with that EXTRA money? Give it to liberals for yet another handout?

I am a retired Navy veteran, and if I had a say where that EXTRA money went, I would say use it for border security.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.29  lady in black  replied to  bugsy @3.1.28    5 years ago

Give it to homeless vets or any vet.

You don't know me so don't assume anything about me.

I am a Gold Star mom.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.30  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @3.1.28    5 years ago
I am a retired Navy veteran, and if I had a say where that EXTRA money went, I would say use it for border security.

Every man in my family has served in the US military since before the Civil War, and if I had my say about where the so called EXTRA money went, it would be to provide more and better care for our Veterans who have given so much more than just their time for our country. There are far too many of our Veterans who are not getting sufficient care and/or treatment, mentally, emotionally or physically. 

We need to be more concerned about those who have served our country and have paid the extra price for doing so, than the imposed fear of who might cross the border. 

Intense hatred of anyone who is not a Republican, does not believe, agree or vote the same as you do is very telling. But, not everyone is begging for handouts. But, our homeless and disabled Vets deserve some help, no matter what their party preferences are.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.31  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @3.1.29    5 years ago
You don't know me so don't assume anything about me

First, I didn't assume anything about you. I asked a question to you. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Second, I can agree that money could go to homeless vets or even the VA.

Third, I am sorry to hear your situation, however, if I were a Gold Star parent, I would want as much money as possible to go to border security so as to not have the same thing happen to other parents. That is my humble opinion.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.32  Raven Wing  replied to  lady in black @3.1.29    5 years ago
I am a Gold Star mom.

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.33  bugsy  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.30    5 years ago
Intense hatred of anyone who is not a Republican, does not believe, agree or vote the same as you do is very telling.

Another one putting words in my mouth. Where did I hate? Where did I say I hated someone because they don't believe the same as me? That mantra belongs to far left leaning groups like ANTIFA, who mix hate with violence.

But to be fair, I agree that that money could go to veterans and their families, especially those that gave the ultimate price.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.34  lady in black  replied to  bugsy @3.1.28    5 years ago
Give it to liberals for yet another handout?

I didn't put these words in your mouth, you said them and you assumed that's where I'd want the money to go.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.35  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @3.1.34    5 years ago
What do you want the government to do with that EXTRA money? Give it to liberals for yet another handout?

Wrong...I asked where you wanted the money to go. I never said "You want money to go to handouts".

I asked a question, not made a statement.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.36  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @3.1.33    5 years ago
Another one putting words in my mouth.

No....you put the words in your own mouth by your own comment. And your own endless and ignorant accusations to anyone who does not agree with you as being a Leftist, or a member of a hate group, does not give you the right to throw your poop at them as if you are the chosen judge to sit in judgement of everyone else.

And don't you even dare presume that you know all about me Sir, as YOU do not have a frickin' clue who I am. You can shove your endless BS accusations about ANTIFA where the adamantly sun refuses to shine. 

At least you are willing to give those who have sacrificed limb and life for their country that which they more than deserve.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.37  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @3.1.35    5 years ago
I asked a question, not made a statement.

And that was a backhanded question and you know it. You know exactly how you meant it, and so does everyone else. But, being a true Trump worshiper, you have to play innocent by putting the blame on someone else.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.38  bugsy  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.37    5 years ago
But, being a true Trump worshiper, you have to play innocent by putting the blame on someone else.

Not a Trump "worshiper", but I do see your accusation leaning more to the left than right.

BTW...I asked a question, not made a statement. You read it the way you want.

Also, I don't care who you are. I gave my opinion, and that's it. Those who give defense to ANTIFA are, in my opinion, AOK with people committing assault, battery and other crimes on those who do not think like them.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.39  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @3.1.38    5 years ago
Those who give defense to ANTIFA are,

I have not seen anyone here giving defense to ANTIFA, certainly not me. That is a false accusation and you do know it.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but, you are not entitled to falsely accuse others that don't agree with your opinion of being defenders of ANTIFA.

TTGA
Professor Silent
3.1.40  TTGA  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.39    5 years ago
I have not seen anyone here giving defense to ANTIFA, certainly not me. That is a false accusation and you do know it.

Raven, if you're speaking of people only on this article, I haven't seen such statements.  If, however, you mean people making such statements on this site, as bugsy implied, you might want to read this.

If needed, I have specific comments from people on that article who are also on this one.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    5 years ago

President Trump is blaming President Obama -- not President Putin -- for Russia violating Ukraine's sovereignty by illegally annexing Crime . . .

Obama's "Redlines"   (The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!) did wonders !

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @4    5 years ago
Obama's "Redlines" did wonders !

At least he didn't let Putin screw him then turn around and lick his sack as Trump has done.

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?" - DJT

"I do have a relationship (with Putin), and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today." - DJT

"I just got back from Russia-learned lots & lots. Moscow is a very interesting and amazing place!" - DJT

“I was in Moscow and I was in Russia and they treated me so fantastically . . . . I met so many incredible people.” - DJT

“Putin even sent me a present, beautiful present, with a beautiful note, I spoke to all of his people." - DJT

"Putin has become a big hero in Russia with an all time high popularity. Obama, on the other hand, has fallen to his lowest ever numbers. SAD" - DJT

“Yes, (I met Putin), a long time ago. We got along great, by the way.” - DJT

"I got to know (Putin) very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates," - DJT

"I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia" - DJT

“Now all of a sudden, Putin’s going wild with bombing ISIS, and that’s a good thing, not a bad thing. Who needs to take the credit? Let him have some credit.” - DJT

After receiving praise from Putin, "It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” - DJT

In response to host Joe Scarborough's observation that Putin "kills journalists that don't agree with him," Trump stated “Well I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe.”

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.” - DJT

"Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me" - DJT

“the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.” - DJT

"(Putin has) been a leader far more than our president has been a leader." = DJT

The Trump transition team received “[a] very nice” holiday letter from Putin to Trump expressing the hope that Trump will “restore the framework of bilateral cooperation in different areas as well as bring our level of collaboration on the international scene to a qualitatively new level.”

The day after Flynn’s five calls with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Putin states in an official statement that he will not retaliate against the U.S. sanctions.

"Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad!" - DJT

"Have enough problems around the world without yet another one. When I am President, Russia will respect us far more than they do now and both countries will, perhaps, work together to solve some of the many great and pressing problems and issues of the WORLD!" - DJT

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!" - DJT

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public." - DJT

"If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?" - DJT

In an interview with Bill O’Reilly, when his interviewer says Putin is "a killer," Trump responds: "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!" - DJT

"I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia." - DJT

Trump signed a letter of intent (to build Trump Tower Moscow), dated October 28, 2015, the same day as the third Republican presidential debate. The tower was meant to be the tallest building in Europe, featuring a few floors of prime shopping, a high-end hotel and new office space, topped with 250 luxury residences, homes for the Russian elite. According to the terms, Rozov was on the hook for construction while Trump would simply lend his name and help manage the place once it opened. In exchange, according to the Mueller report, the presidential contender would get a cut of condo sales, beginning with 5% of the first $100 million and gradually stepping down to 1% of everything over $1 billion.

"I hear by demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it" - DJT

"Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!" - DJT

The  Washington Post  reports that Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during their May 10 visit to the Oval Office.

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do" - DJT

"By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?" - DJT (So according to Trump, Russia helping him win the election didn't happen, but if it did, it was Obama's fault).

"I look forward to all meetings today with world leaders, including my meeting with Vladimir Putin. Much to discuss" - DJT

"I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it." - DJT

"Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe." (Right, ask the criminals who hacked the election to cooperate on election security, real smart. /s)

"the next time I'm with Putin, I'm going to ask him: who were you really for? Because I can't believe that he would have been for me." - DJT

“President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?” - reporter

“Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.–Russia relationship back to normal.” - Putin

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1    5 years ago
At least he didn't let Putin screw him then turn around and lick his sack as Trump has done.

Yes he did . Obama just "Bent Over" and said Fuck Me, as Putin did what he asked for, and Obama didn't "Charge" for it either !

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1    5 years ago
we were stablemates,"

That is where jack asses belong after all.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.1    5 years ago
Yes he did

You know denial isn't a river in Egypt, right? Try reading Trumps own words and see who's been going out of his way to be Putin's cock holster. And "charging" for it? Putin pre-paid Trump with all the help during the election, illegally hacking private US citizen emails and releasing them publicly in an effort to embarrass and sabotage Democrats, spending $1.25 million a month surreptitiously trashing Hillary and helping Trump during the campaign.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.1    5 years ago

Yes he did . Obama just "Bent Over" and said Fuck Me, as Putin did what he asked for, and Obama didn't "Charge" for it either !

Was that before or after Obama kicked the Russians out of the country for attacking us, or before Obama got Russia kicked out of the G-8 for invading Crimea? 

But do tell us how hard trump has been on Russia? At the G-7 trump was almost begging other leaders to let Putin back in. But Obama was schooled by Putin? 

Excuse me...

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.4    5 years ago
Was that before or after Obama kicked the Russians out of the country for attacking us, or before Obama got Russia kicked out of the G-8 for invading Crimea? 

That showed them, as they took over Crimea anyway. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

Seems to me, Trump dumped him some Russians from this country too. Even more bodies than Obama did. I hear that 60 is STILL more than 35 !

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.4    5 years ago
Was that before or after Obama kicked the Russians out of the country for attacking us

Since when?  Obama couldn't knock an old lady off a toilet. He did get a lot of cops killed!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.3    5 years ago
You know denial isn't a river in Egypt, right?

It's not ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

"Putin pre-paid Trump with all the help during the election"

Sorry....Blaming someone else for why Trump Won ….. is more like Ha! Ha! River.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.8  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.5    5 years ago
That showed them, as they took over Crimea anyway.

No shit, that's what got them kicked out. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.9  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.7    5 years ago
Blaming someone else for why Trump Won …..

Without Russia illegally releasing stolen private citizen emails the day the Access Hollywood tape came out while simultaneously spending $1.25 million a month on fake ads there's simply no way Trump would have managed to secure the 110,000 votes in three swing States that allowed his electoral college victory. To act as if it had no effect is to be intentionally obtuse and one might ask "Why ignore or downplay the criminal election interference unless you're more loyal to a foreign enemy than to the United States?".

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.9    5 years ago

And voters knowing Hillary was an idiot in an idiot party, didn't come into play at all. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.11  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.8    5 years ago
No shit, that's what got them kicked out.

Like the G summits are sooooo important huh !

Nothing like holding a "Pat myself on the back" summit, eating, drinking schmoozing with other leaders and Elites, etc.... ! jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Do you really think Russia cares about not being invited to the "Party" ?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.12  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.7    5 years ago
"Putin pre-paid Trump with all the help during the election"

It's right there in the Mueller report. The trump campaign didn't seek out help from the Russians, but they did accept the help when it was offered. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.13  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.2    5 years ago
That is where jack asses belong after all.

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.14  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.11    5 years ago

Do you really think Russia cares about not being invited to the "Party" ?

Couldn't care less. But clearly donny has issues with Putin not being there. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.15  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.14    5 years ago
But clearly donny has issues with Putin not being there.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" !

Origin
It is common practice for people to be aware of what their friends are up to but most people ignore what their enemies are doing. This phrase acts as an advice for people, especially who are in a competitive business to be mindful of their enemies to ensure that they are not doing anything untoward. This vigilance would help people overcome any strategy that might have been planned against them

Trumps not a Bowing placating politician like the rest of the world leaders are.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.16  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.12    5 years ago
The trump campaign didn't seek out help from the Russians

Tada !

And it was right there in the Mueller Report !

Not "ONE AMERICAN" did anything to "Collude" with Russians !

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.17  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.5    5 years ago
Seems to me, Trump dumped him some Russians from this country too. Even more bodies than Obama did. I hear that 60 is STILL more than 35 !

There's a huge caveat in the US' expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats

A State Department official confirmed that the US will not require Russia to reduce the number of staff in its Washington embassy.

You sure you want to compare?  Trump just allowed substitutions.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.18  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.16    5 years ago
And it was right there in the Mueller Report ! Not "ONE AMERICAN" did anything to "Collude" with Russians !

Why are you so proud of not reading the report, but continue to make crap up about it?

The report did not address collusion since it is not a crime.  However it did give plenty of examples of "collusion" occurring, without quite meeting the qualifications for criminal conspiracy. (in Mueller's opinion) 

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

Guide to the Mueller Report's Findings on “Collusion”

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.19  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.6    5 years ago
Since when? 

3 years later and trump still cannot even admit russia attacked us....but trump is tough on russia and Obama was weak? Really? LMFAO!!!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.20  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.16    5 years ago
but they did accept the help when it was offered. 

You forgot that part...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.21  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.20    5 years ago
You forgot that part...

That would be "Colluding" with Russia, which according to the Mueller report...."Didn't happen" !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.22  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.18    5 years ago

Nothing in that List shows Donald J. Trump did anything.

As YOU noted:

"without quite meeting the qualifications for criminal conspiracy." (in Mueller's opinion)

So again ...... NOTHING !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.23  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.17    5 years ago
You sure you want to compare? 

You sure you want to ?

This is Right in your own Link:

"Targeted expulsions like this week's are not uncommon; the Obama administration's move to expel 35 diplomats in 2016 was made under similar conditions."

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.24  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.21    5 years ago

That would be "Colluding" with Russia, which according to the Mueller report...."Didn't happen" !

By YOUR definition. Mueller was clear in what he said, you can spin, dance and deflect all you want, doesn't change the FACT that trump accepted help from Russia to win the election. I mean, trump said the election was rigged several times. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.25  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.24    5 years ago
Mueller was clear in what he said

No, He wasn't !

Thus the need for congress to call him to testify, and that didn't even clear up anything either.

Speaking rapidly, Collins asked Mueller about part of his report that said, "collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy."
Mueller first asked Collins to repeat the question.

"Collusion is not a specific offense or a term of art in the federal criminal law. Conspiracy is," Collins said.
"Yes," Mueller agreed.

"In the colloquial context, known public context, collusion and conspiracy are essentially synonymous terms, correct?" Collins asked.
"No," Mueller said.

-------------------------

"Another potential reason for Mueller's confused answer to the question of whether "conspiracy" and "collusion" are synonymous is that an earlier section of his report has a slightly different take on the use of the terms.

In that section, the report says that in looking at whether something "constituted a crime" investigators "applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of 'collusion.'" But it explains that in other contexts, investigators chose to use the word "coordination" rather than collusion. 

"Like collusion, 'coordination' does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law," the report says. "We understood coordination to require an agreement – tacit or express – between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.

"We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Whatever the term, Mueller's report said, "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.26  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.22    5 years ago
As YOU noted:

"without quite meeting the qualifications for criminal conspiracy." (in Mueller's opinion)

So again ...... NOTHING !

I am concerned, you seem to have forgotten what you even said, maybe you should see a doctor about short term memory loss. This could be serious, maybe even early signs of Alzheimer's or dementia.  I have a friend who is suffering from Alzheimer's, he also would forget what he said just minutes earlier.  Since the doctor put him on some medication it has gotten better, even though we all know that there is no cure.

To clarify for you:

You did not say anything about "conspiracy", you were talking only about "collusion" and I provided you with specific examples from the Mueller report showing "collusion" between Trump's campaign and Russia.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.27  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.19    5 years ago

[delete]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.28  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.20    5 years ago

[delete]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.29  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.27    5 years ago

You can't seem to stay on topic.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.30  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.29    5 years ago
You can't seem to stay on topic. 

I'm responding. If I'm off topic then so is the person whom I'm responding to. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.31  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.26    5 years ago

Even Mueller couldn't answer on "Collusion/Conspiracy" Difference in his testimony, and his report is even more confusing!

So I know you can't.

https://www. usatoday .com/story/news/politics/2019/07/24/mueller-tdoug-collins-definition-collusion-conspiracy/1812662001/

"Collusion is not a specific offense or a term of art in the federal criminal law. Conspiracy is," Collins said.

"Yes," Mueller agreed.

"In the colloquial context, known public context, collusion and conspiracy are essentially synonymous terms, correct?" Collins asked.

"No," Mueller said.

Collins then referred to the page of Mueller's report that appeared to say the opposite.
"You said at your May 29 press conference, and here today, you choose your words carefully. Are you sitting here today testifying something different than what your report states?" Collins asked.

"No, if you look at the language," Mueller said, trailing off as he looked at a sheet of paper. He asked Collins to repeat the page, before mumbling a bit and saying, "I leave it with the report."

------------------------------------------------

a potential reason for Mueller's confused answer to the question of whether "conspiracy" and "collusion" are synonymous is that an earlier section of his report has a slightly different take on the use of the terms.

In that section, the report says that in looking at whether something "constituted a crime" investigators "applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of 'collusion.'" But it explains that in other contexts, investigators chose to use the word "coordination" rather than collusion.

"Like collusion, 'coordination' does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law," the report says. "We understood coordination to require an agreement – tacit or express – between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.

"We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Whatever the term, Mueller's report said, "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities ."

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.33  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.31    5 years ago
Even Mueller couldn't answer on "Collusion/Conspiracy" Difference in his testimony, and his report is even more confusing! So I know you can't.

Once again, "collusion" and "conspiracy" are 2 completely different things.  You never addressed "conspiracy" you only talked "collusion", and AGAIN I gave you a list of "collusion" examples directly from Mueller's report. 

AGAIN, ALL YOU ARE TALKING IS COLLUSION...COLLUSION...COLLUSION...

Conspiracy has nothing to do with your claims.  Why do you refuse to address the examples I gave you?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.34  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.33    5 years ago
"collusion" and "conspiracy" are 2 completely different things

Bob Mueller in the Mueller report:

"as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy."

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.33    5 years ago
Once again, "collusion" and "conspiracy" are 2 completely different things.

In that one is a legal term and the other is not?  It was the media which used the word collusion for 3 years. Trump was guilty OF NEITHER!!!

Anyone who was honest knew what was going on from day 1

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.36  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.34    5 years ago

Correct!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.38  MrFrost  replied to    5 years ago
What  help....and provide proof.

Read the Mueller report, that's the Tome of Wisdom you seek. 

And let's be honest here, even if I showed you 100% proof, you would just ask for something else anyway. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.39  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.33    5 years ago

collusion
[kəˈlo͞oZHən]

NOUN
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.40  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.25    5 years ago

doesn't change the FACT that trump accepted help from Russia

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.41  Raven Wing  replied to    5 years ago
What  help....and provide proof.

What gives you the right to demand proof of others when you never provide proof of your own claims. When you start to provide proof of your own claims, then you have the right to demand the same from others. Not until then.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.42  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1    5 years ago

I doubt any of the deplorables will even read that list. It's too painful to realize they've been played. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5    5 years ago

160705_abc_obama_clinton_rally_16x9_992.

YUP, THAT'S WHY!!!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1    5 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    5 years ago

If only posting pictures could prove a point, but as long as Krishna allows it, I'll play with you

d5b3cc9104297c16400e90097a722366--humor-memes-funny-humor.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.2    5 years ago

Vic, you posted a picture of Hillary and Obama to prove a point, didnt you? 

Its better than listening to lame ass arguments about how good Trump has been though, to be honest with you. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.3    5 years ago
Its better than listening to lame ass arguments about how good Trump has been though, to be honest with you. 

Actually it's childish, but that is what the left does - call people liars and racist, post cartoons, harass people and hate!

Vic, you posted a picture of Hillary and Obama to prove a point, didnt you? 

Look back, I was countering your pics

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.4    5 years ago
that is what the left does - call people liars and racist, post cartoons, harass people and hate!

better that than all the rights ridiculous conspiracy theories

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6  Nerm_L    5 years ago

Okay.  By now I think everyone knows who and what Trump is.  How is this any different than the last three years?

So, let's vote Trump out of office.  But if we are going to fill the office we really do need someone to replace Trump.  And what is that someone going to do?  What's the alternative to Trump?  

Where have all the Democrats gone?  Trump, it seems, will be running unopposed.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @6    5 years ago

Wasn't it you who said it was Hillary's fault that this 'president' was elected?

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Or was that the democrats' fault?

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Tessylo @6.1    5 years ago
Wasn't it you who said it was Hillary's fault that this 'president' was elected?

Nope.  I'm one of the people who said Hillary lost because she didn't offer any sort of alternatives and she ignored voters.

The Clinton campaign should be a warning for Democrats to not take voters for granted.  A repeat of how Clinton ran her campaign may provide the same result.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.1    5 years ago
The Clinton campaign should be a warning for Democrats to not take voters for granted. 

Majority of voters voted for Clinton, not trump. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.3  Nerm_L  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.2    5 years ago
Majority of voters voted for Clinton, not trump. 

Less than 20 pct of the population voted for Hillary Clinton.  That's nowhere close to a majority.  Yes, less of the population voted for Trump.

The only thing that proves is that democracies aren't very good at representing the people.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.3    5 years ago
Less than 20 pct of the population voted for Hillary Clinton.

The point is that she got more votes than trump. So apparently they didn't take voters for granted. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.4    5 years ago
The point is that she got more votes than trump.

That point + $1.75 will get you a cup of coffee.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.3    5 years ago
Yes, less of the population voted for Trump.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Finally, a smidgen of honesty coming from the Trump camp. It's nice to hear you finally admit that the majority of Americans do NOT support this President and never have.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.5    5 years ago

That point + $1.75 will get you a cup of coffee.

I was proving a point to Nerm, Vic. Follow the thread. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.6    5 years ago
a smidgen of honesty coming from the Trump camp.

Except he is not in the "Trump camp."

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.7    5 years ago
I was proving a point to Nerm, Vic. Follow the thread. 

Actually, he made the point before you did.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.1    5 years ago

Nope, you are the one who said that.  Of course you'd deny it.  

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.11  Nerm_L  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.6    5 years ago
Ding! Ding! Ding! Finally, a smidgen of honesty coming from the Trump camp. It's nice to hear you finally admit that the majority of Americans do NOT support this President and never have.

Trump is a self centered egotistical buffoon that can't string three words together into a coherent thought.  Where have you been?  Haven't you seen any of the headline news over the last three years?

But Trump has been a fierce challenger of the status quo and conventional wisdom.  Why couldn't Obama have done that?  Did Clinton promise she would do that?  Are any of the Democratic candidates promising to continue that?

Trump has reshaped the World Order.  There have been loud cries of despair because Trump has reshaped the World Order.  Trump has forced the United States to really scrutinize the status quo and conventional wisdom.  Do we want to go backwards?  Do we really want to rebuild that status quo?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.1.12  Ozzwald  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.3    5 years ago
Less than 20 pct of the population voted for Hillary Clinton.

Afraid to admit the truth?  MrFrost stated: "Majority of voters voted for Clinton, not trump."  He never claimed a majority of U.S. citizens, but you jumped on it because the truth didn't fit into your claims.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.13  MrFrost  replied to  Ozzwald @6.1.12    5 years ago

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.14  Nerm_L  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.10    5 years ago
Nope, you are the one who said that.  Of course you'd deny it.  

Well, if I didn't say it then I'll say it now.

Democrats didn't give a damn about anything except claiming title to electing the first woman to the Presidency.  And after claiming title to electing the first Black President, Democrats thought that was enough.

Clinton campaigned like a self centered, egotistical buffoon who was entitled to being elected.  Trump was simply a better buffoon than Clinton.

Democrats handed Trump the White House because they ran an inept piece of shit against an accomplished piece of shit.  Trump was better at being a piece of shit than Clinton but Clinton certainly tried to be a better piece of shit.  Bless her heart.

The 2016 election was one of the worst, if not the worst, elections in the history of the United States.  And it seems that Democrats are trying to top their last effort.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.15  Nerm_L  replied to  Ozzwald @6.1.12    5 years ago
Afraid to admit the truth?  MrFrost stated: "Majority of voters voted for Clinton, not trump."  He never claimed a majority of U.S. citizens, but you jumped on it because the truth didn't fit into your claims.

Are you a news reporter or a fact checker?  Neither seems to a qualification to speak truth.

The truth is that about 40 pct of the population fight with each other to impose their ideology onto the majority of the population.  Anyone running for Presidents wins with a minority of a minority.

While news reports and fact checkers try to spritz deodorizer on the facts so they will be accepted as truth; the real truth still stinks.  The United States has become a nation of minority rule.  The American experiment is being undermined by sanitized facts posing as truth. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.1.16  Ozzwald  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.15    5 years ago
Are you a news reporter or a fact checker?

Face it Nerm_L, every one of your posts need fact checking since so many are misleading or just outright fabricated.

The  truth  is that about 40 pct of the population fight with each other to impose their ideology onto the majority of the population.  Anyone running for Presidents wins with a minority of a minority.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with your discussion with MrFrost!!

While news reports and fact checkers try to spritz deodorizer on the facts so they will be accepted as truth; the real truth still stinks.  The United States has become a nation of minority rule.  The American experiment is being undermined by sanitized facts posing as truth. 

b30.jpg

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.17  Nerm_L  replied to  Ozzwald @6.1.16    5 years ago
Which has absolutely nothing to do with your discussion with MrFrost!!

Mr Frost stated a fact.  And I stated a fact.  Both facts are correct.

Which fact is more factual?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
6.1.18  katrix  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.11    5 years ago
Do we really want to rebuild that status quo?

I'd like to rebuild the status quo where America was considered a world leader, rather than a country with a laughingstock like Trump for a president, who blunders from one fiasco to another.  I'd like a grownup to be my president, not a toddler who constantly throws temper tantrums.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.17    5 years ago

Beware the baited hooks

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.1.22  Ozzwald  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.17    5 years ago
Mr Frost stated a fact.  And I stated a fact.  Both facts are correct. Which fact is more factual?

Your fact has nothing to do with MrFrost's comment. 

"The sky is blue"

That fact also has nothing to do with the discussion and my trying to force you to acknowledge its truth, instead of address the current discussion would be disingenuous at best.  Your "premise" had nothing to do with MrFrost's statement. 

[Deleted] and either drop it, or address the original comment.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.4    5 years ago
The point is that she got more votes than trump. So apparently they didn't take voters for granted.

Really?

You sure about that?

I remember it differently.

I believe Trump got 304 electoral votes, while your beloved Abuela got 227.

304>227.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.24  Nerm_L  replied to  Ozzwald @6.1.22    5 years ago
Removed for context - s and either drop it, or address the original comment.

Read @6.1.3 again.  What part of "Yes, less of the population voted for Trump." do you not understand?

Clinton received the most votes.  But all the votes received by Clinton and Trump, combined, is less than 40 pct of the population.  How does Clinton getting the most votes (which is less than 20 pct of the population) represent a majority?  

BTW, Clinton only received 48.2 pct of the vote.  The claim that a majority of voters voted for Clinton is false.  Clinton may have received the most votes (a plurality) but Clinton did not receive a majority of votes.

Mr. Frost presented a fact.  And I presented a fact.  Which fact is more factual?

Facts presented by Mr. Frost as factual fails the fact check.  Instead of begging the question, all that's left is jumping the shark.

In other words, you're wrong on all the allegations.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.25  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.14    5 years ago

jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.27  Texan1211  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.24    5 years ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.28  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.24    5 years ago

jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.30  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.23    5 years ago
I believe Trump got 304 electoral votes, while your beloved Abuela got 227.

Did I say anything about electoral votes? Was that what we were talking about? Learn to follow a fucing thread. Yes, we all know your beloved

abuelo won the election. Nice to know fox news finally let you know. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.31  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.30    5 years ago
[delete]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.32  Trout Giggles  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.8    5 years ago

But I bet Nerm votes for trmp in 2020

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.33  Trout Giggles  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.24    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.34  Nerm_L  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.33    5 years ago
removed for context

Yeah, I fingered it out.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.34    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.36  Texan1211  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.34    5 years ago
Yeah, I fingered it out.

Good on you!

Now, can you teach what you just posted?

Seems like some folks didn't get it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @6    5 years ago
How is this any different than the last three years?

How is what any different?  If you want to vote for a piece of shit (Trump) for president in 2020, just do it.  Don't try to get other people to cover for you. 

He is not fit for office. That is not an open ended question. 

Support a Republican challenger to him then. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.2.1  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2    5 years ago
How is what any different?  If you want to vote for a piece of shit (Trump) for president in 2020, just do it.  Don't try to get other people to cover for you. 

I didn't vote for piece of shit Trump.  But I didn't vote for the piece of shit Democrats put on the ballot, either.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

That tRump has his faults is the understatement of all understatements EVER

Krishna
Professor Expert
7  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Trump, it seems, will be running unopposed.

Unopposed?

LOL!

Thanks for injecting some humour into the discussion!

William Weld. Weld was Governor of Massachusetts from 1991 to 1997 and is aiming to bring "equality, dignity and opportunity for all" (principles of Abraham Lincoln) back to the Republican party. He's strongly anti-Trump, both in rhetoric and in action, asserting that the president should be charged for obstruction of justice. Interestingly, he's pro-choice, which is unusual for conservatives, but he's also pro-tax cuts and pro-small government. In 2016, he was on the Libertarian ticket as VP for Gary Johnson.

Weld has been making the rounds as a very long-shot candidate, continuing to criticize Trump and warning that the sitting president might not leave the White House voluntarily if he loses in 2020. Weld also says he's continuing his fight to keep the more old-school values of the Republican Party intact instead of the cult of personality that he sees in modern-day Republicanism.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Krishna @7    5 years ago
Unopposed?

Yes, unopposed.

Everybody has been criticizing Trump for the last three years.  Adding another clown to the car won't change the circus.  If that is the case then Alec Baldwin, Stephen Colbert, and Rachel Maddow should be on the ballot.  Aren't they better at criticizing Trump than any of the Democratic candidates?

IF we are supposed to elect the best criticizer of Trump then none of the Democratic candidates are qualified.

Should the United States recalibrate its relationship with NATO?  Has the service economy really provided a broad prosperity?  Should the United States expend more effort revitalizing manufacturing?  Should the United States return to policies favoring open border free trade or shift on trade policy?  Should the United States do more to support illegal immigration or legal immigration?  Should the United States expand financial solutions to pay for medical care or should the United States exert control over the cost of medical care?  Have the environmental policies of the United States made a clean environment more sustainable?  Does the United States need to adjust its environmental policies?

Trump has put a lot of topics on the table.  Criticizing Trump doesn't tell us about alternatives.  Was the status quo in force before Trump took office really solving problems?  Do we want to return to that status quo or should be consider alternatives?  And what are those alternatives?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @7.1    5 years ago

Every day Trump lies, multiple times, to the American people. Every day he insults someone, brags about himself, starts a controversy, misstates known facts (ignorance), and embarrasses the country. Not once in a while, every day. 

And you would consider putting the nation through an additional and unnecessary 1,464 days of this because ........ why again? 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
7.1.2  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.1    5 years ago
Every day Trump lies, multiple times, to the American people. Every day he insults someone, brags about himself, starts a controversy, misstates known facts (ignorance), and embarrasses the country. Not once in a while, every day.  And you would consider putting the nation through an additional and unnecessary 1,464 days of this because ........ why again? 

And Trump has done so before he was ever a candidate for President.  That news isn't newsworthy.  Everyone already knows all about Trump. 

So, Democrats are proposing to elect a better liar?  Democrats are proposing to elect someone more selective in their insults?  Democrats are proposing to elect someone better at plausibly twisting facts?  And Democrats won't brag about electing a President who is more refined in their lying and insulting?

Democrats are proposing to elect a President that would get more likes on Facebook?  How would that be progress?

Why would 1,464 days of a Democrat intent upon lying, insulting, and twisting facts to establish a historical legacy be any different than what we have now?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
7.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Nerm_L @7.1.2    5 years ago
So, Democrats are proposing to elect a better liar?

There are none.  As a liar, Trump is on a level all to himself.

Democrats are proposing to elect someone better at plausibly twisting facts?

You are holding Democrats to Republican standards.  Trump has never "twisted facts", he has his own "alternate facts" instead.

And Democrats won't brag about electing a President who is more refined in their lying and insulting?

No, they will brag about electing a President that does feel the need to lie 3 times an hour.  EVERYBODY LIES, however Trump is running circles around everyone else with pure numbers of lies.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7.1.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to    5 years ago
Except for the Trump haters, no one fuckin' cares

Talk about still not getting it!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
7.1.6  Ozzwald  replied to    5 years ago
Except for the Trump haters, no one fuckin' cares

You have the exactly opposite.  It's the Trump worshipers that don't care about anything he does (rape, child molestation, theft, tax fraud, etc.), everyone else does.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8  MrFrost    5 years ago

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    5 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @9    5 years ago

190825-abe-trump-ap-773.jpg

U.S.   and Japan   strike trade   deal   ‘in principle’

Read up on what really happened and turn off CNN for a few minutes

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    5 years ago

I watched it Vic. And CNN is a far better source for news than fox news, especially after trumps comments. "Fox news isn't defending me the way they are supposed to..."

Weird, I was under the impression that fox news was supposed to report the news, not suck trump's dick. Fox news is the least accurate 'news' source there is. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  MrFrost @9.1.1    5 years ago
"Fox news isn't defending me the way they are supposed to..."

The word is "INFORMING."  That's what the media is supposed to do - inform, not advocate!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.2    5 years ago
That's what the media is supposed to do - inform, not advocate!

Yet that is EXACTLY what fox news does. Every time trump attacks someone, fox news runs 5 hit pieces a day about that person. They literally are state run media. They ARE fake news. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @9.1.3    5 years ago
Every time trump attacks someone, fox news runs 5 hit pieces a day about that person.

And yet, today Trump says that Fox News is not working for him anymore.

President Donald Trump let loose on Fox News on Wednesday, saying the network "isn’t working for us anymore" while encouraging his followers to look for an alternative to his long-cherished cable news channel. "Just watched @FoxNews heavily promoting the Democrats through their DNC Communications Director, spewing out whatever she wanted with zero pushback by anchor, @SandraSmithFox. Terrible considering that Fox couldn’t even land a debate, the Dems give them NOTHING! @CNN & @MSNBC are all in for the Open Border Socialists (or beyond)," Trump wrote .

Or..

Must be why Sarah Sanders works for Fox, so as to promote him and his lies. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.4    5 years ago

I hear trmp likes Newsmax now

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.4    5 years ago

Today Trump says that Fox News is not working for him anymore.

Almost immediately after the president’s tweets, Fox News senior political analyst and former news anchor Brit Hume sounded off: “Fox News isn’t supposed to work for you,” he wrote.

Hume wasn’t the only conservative Fox star to fire back at the president. Fox News contributor and radio host Guy Benson essentially repeated Hume’s remarks: “We don’t work for you,” he stated.

Furthermore, Benson also said that Trump was “working the refs,” agreeing with Axios’ Sara Fischer that Trump was playing to a “fringe culture” of rabid supporters whom the president hopes would help push Fox News to intensify its already largely pro-Trump coverage.

MediaBuzz host Howard Kurtz, a former Daily Beast columnist, also took a mild swing at the president’s criticism, writing, “our job is to cover both sides.”

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.7  Raven Wing  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1.5    5 years ago
I hear trmp likes Newsmax now

Yeah, evidently they have agreed to work for Trump. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

I wonder where he will find taxpayer money to misappropriate to pay them too. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.6    5 years ago
Fox News senior political analyst and former news anchor Brit Hume sounded off: “Fox News isn’t supposed to work for you,” he wrote.

I have always respected Brit Hume, but my respect for him just went off the charts.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  MrFrost @9    5 years ago

What we can't see in that photo is that Trump is actually listening to his good friend Harvey, a 6 ft tall invisible white rabbit with a swastika tattoo on its forehead that is sitting right next to him telling Donald about how Mexicans are rapists and Putin is a hero...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
10  Raven Wing    5 years ago

Woahhho.......Melania looks like she is really into Trudeau, and vice versa. Trump may finally find out how it feels to be cheated on. 

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

flameaway
Freshman Quiet
11  flameaway    5 years ago

The thing with Trump is he just doesn't embarrass... unless his fake hair flops over his face... this is the only thing that appears to bother his sense of dignity.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1  Raven Wing  replied to  flameaway @11    5 years ago
bother his sense of dignity.

He does not have any dignity, just ego. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
11.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Raven Wing @11.1    5 years ago

He does not have any dignity, just ego. 

And a small piece of toilet paper.....jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

IncredibleGloomyFeline-size_restricted.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @11.1    5 years ago

Any dignity he might have had, he sold for 13 pieces of silver.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
11.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  XDm9mm @11.1.3    5 years ago

Ah...   did he take your napkin away?

Are you calling Trump a thief?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @11.1.1    5 years ago

You have to check out Wanda Sykes' take on that TP on the 'presidents'' shoe.  

Freaking hilarious!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Ozzwald @11.1.1    5 years ago
And a small piece of toilet paper...

Is that where it went? I heard the G7 Restroom crew were trying to track it down. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1.7  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @11.1.2    5 years ago
Any dignity he might have had, he sold for 13 pieces of silver.

Yeah....his devoted supporters are willing to pay for anything Trump wishes for.

bugsy
Professor Participates
11.1.8  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.5    5 years ago

Wanda Sykes is a racist liberal idiot.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
11.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @11.1.8    5 years ago
Wanda Sykes is a racist liberal idiot.

Donald trump is a racist conservative idiot. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
11.1.10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Tessylo @11.1.5    5 years ago
You have to check out Wanda Sykes' take on that TP on the 'presidents'' shoe.   Freaking hilarious!

When I saw it, I could not stop laughing for a full five minutes.