╌>

It's sad when you have nothing to show for 3 1/2 years in office but insanity and corruption.

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  104 comments

It's sad when you have nothing to show for 3 1/2 years in office but insanity and corruption.
The fly in this little ointment is of course the fact that polling has shown that more Americans think Trump is feeble and addled than think Biden is. 

The Trump campaign has settled into their final strategy for the presidential election.  Try and make the opponent  seem so feeble and out of it that Americans will have to vote for Trump no matter how bonkers and corrupt he has proven himself to be. 

The fly in this little ointment is of course the fact that polling has shown that more Americans think Trump is feeble and addled than think Biden is. 

And now there is this

Poll: 80% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction

4 out of 5 Americans think the country is going off the rails.  How can Trump get a good portion of that 80% to vote for him? 

The only way is to try and make Biden look like a drooling mentally declining old babbler. So that is what the Trump forces will now try to do. 

There is no evidence of this , although we can expect the right wing lie factory to go into overdrive doctoring videos and photos. 

It's time to put the Trump presidency out of our misery. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  Sparty On    4 years ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

In most presidential election years the conventions would be over and we would be in the beginning of the end of the campaign , the last 3 months or so.   Play time is over. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

Biden is indeed feeble, but he is very uninspiring and has a lifetime of corruption to account for.

He also doesn't appear to want the job very bad. He doesn't have a lick of charisma and nothing about him says "leader".

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1    4 years ago

He doesn't have anything to run his campaign on.  One would think that with over 40 years as a politician he would have some accomplishments worth running on but all he has are "plans".

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

you might let Hidin' Biden know he should come out of the basement

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.2.1  Gazoo  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2    4 years ago

His handlers don’t want him to come out of the basement. They know if they let him out they’ll be in constant crisis management mode. Which is smart seeing as their puppet, er, candidate has alzheimers.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2    4 years ago
Hidin' Biden

Pretty sure that spouting juvenile schoolyard insults doesn't make anybody look smart.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  Gazoo @2.2.1    4 years ago

His handlers don’t want him to come out of the basement. They know if they let him out they’ll be in constant crisis management mode. Which is smart seeing as their puppet, er, candidate has alzheimers.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)    4 years ago
The only way is to try and make Biden look like a drooling mentally declining old babbler.

There's no trying about it. I've heard the man speak... and I thought "W" was bad at speaking in full sentences. My ex father in law has dementia and watched him decline from someone that was very aware and alert to someone that couldn't even finish his thought verbally; Biden is in the later stages. He can read and when told to, he reads a prompter and still occasionally will derail from the prompter and it becomes obvious quickly that he's losing it. It's sad. It's nothing I'd wish on anyone, but be realistic.

For the record, I think they all suck and want a do-over. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4    4 years ago

utter nonsense, but thanks for your "both sides suck" opinion. That is going to do us a lot of good over the next 3 months.  (sarc). 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    4 years ago

You cannot be serious! Biden is medically unfit for the job. Your denial doesn't make that reality go away. The far left nut jobs will be pulling his puppet strings if by some miracle he gets elected

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to    4 years ago

Your propaganda BS might work on the feeble minded. Lets hope there arent too many in that category who arent already Trump voters. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Texan1211  replied to    4 years ago

will she breath into him, too,, like those nurses did who brought him pillows from home?

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.7  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    4 years ago

You don't have to be rude. I certainly wasn't rude to you. I most certainly wasn't personal. I was pointing out that I'm a fan of neither candidate before you accused me of being a "Trump lover" or something.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.8  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.7    4 years ago

I don't consider pointing out reality to be rude.

"Both sides" are at fault is just a way of saying Trump is not any worse than Biden. If there is anything on God's earth that can get Trump re-elected, it is that attitude.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.9  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.8    4 years ago

You calling my comment utter nonsense is rude.

I'm saying that they're both EQUALLY AWFUL! Yes, they are equally awful in different ways. The past 20 years has been a financial struggle, and I will be honest, up to Trump taking office. While "W" was in office and Obama was in office, I couldn't get payment reduction on my student loans because they didn't consider the fact that I have a family and other bills. I'm not a 20 year old living at home and attending school. I didn't have parents paying for my education. But even the loan officer on the phone told me that Trump changed the means of how they determine student loan payments and now I actually have payments less than my monthly mortgage.

Obama also screwed the middle class when that healthcare BS was passed; I used to only have to pay a copay when going to the ER, now each "portion" of treatment is parsed out and billed separately and ended up being nearly $2000 out of pocket. That is asinine. I doubt Biden will do any better for the middle class considering he was Obama's right hand man.

I finally got a decent tax return too with Trump in office. However, none of the financial benefits I've received since Trump took office compare to his attitude, ego and manipulative ways.

You will never convince me that Biden is even remotely any better than Trump. They're just a different type of awful. And you bet your rear end that if Biden is elected, whoever his VP is, will be our president. I guess I should hope, pray, cross my fingers, whatever that whoever Biden is pushed to choose as his running mate is a half decent human being. That's how they're going to get their woman president... they want those headlines saying, "Look, we were able to get a black man and a woman in the presidency... look how progressive we are." BS

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.10  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.9    4 years ago

People who support Donald Trump, like you do, are going to be heavily criticized. The only good part I guess is that he will probably be gone from office in a few months so the subject won't come up as much. 

Donald Trump is a KNOWN serial liar, crook, bigot, moron and cheat. He is entirely unfit to hold office, yet you say he is no worse than Joe Biden who isnt noticeably any of those things. 

We have lowered our standards, by putting Trump in office, below the gutter. 

Donald Trump once LED a racist conspiracy theory against the then sitting president of the United States. Do you think that should have disqualified Trump for consideration for the presidency? 

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.11  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.10    4 years ago
People who support Donald Trump, like you do...

Please show me where I said that I supported Trump.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.12  TᵢG  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.11    4 years ago

John is a bit of an acquired taste.   If you are not aggressively attacking Trump or if you express a viewpoint that is not purely D partisan, he presumes you are a Trump supporter.

Don't take it personally; everyone is treated to this method.   Just have to get used to factoring that in.   ( I am not sure I am used to it yet. )

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.13  author  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.12    4 years ago

Donald Trump should resign TODAY. Every single one of us know that in our hearts, but some for the sake of "fairness" pretend he is just another politician. 

As for me objecting to conservative points of view, that is not true. I object to Trumpism. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.13    4 years ago
but some for the sake of "fairness" pretend he is just another politicia

John I think you presume too much.   When someone like MsAubrey expresses her opinion that the current candidates for PotUS are both awful, it is both absurd and unfair for you to deem that to mean she supports Trump.  

I will probably never understand why you do not recognize that attacking those who likely would not vote for Trump is counter-productive.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.10    4 years ago

John, I've been staying out of this conversation, but I don't think MsAubrey supports trmp. He did some good things for her. So he didn't do them for me or you.

Please don't chase her off. She's a breath of fresh air around here.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.16  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.13    4 years ago
Donald Trump should resign TODAY.

I agree, but that doesn't mean Joe Biden is the second coming of Christ. Will I vote for Biden? Yes, it's the only clear choice this November, but I understand and accept the criticisms of Joe Biden. Sure, they're nothing when compared to the monumentally inept Trump, but Biden is certainly not a perfect candidate and leaves a lot to be desired. He's still far and away the better more competent candidate, but he does have a tendency to stick his foot in his mouth.

While I'd love a perfectly cooked medium rare filet mignon on the menu, we're being given a choice between a turd sandwich and a gas station vending machine ham & cheese. Obviously, most people will choose the gas station ham & cheese over a turd sandwich, but that doesn't mean everyone is going to be excited about it and many will likely wish they had better options to choose from.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Ender  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.16    4 years ago

What I never got is why is it ok for donald to stick his foot in his mouth yet not Biden.

They both do it.

I never understood the age thing either when they are only like 3 or 4 years apart.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.18  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.15    4 years ago

People who say, or say a version of,  "both sides are equally to blame" for what is happening in this country is probably the only thing that can get Trump re-elected. 

It is time for everyone to realize that. The election is in a few months. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.19  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.16    4 years ago

I think Biden leaves quite a bit to be desired. But the truth is, saying that now gives solace to one person, Donald Trump. Trump has no chance to win on his own merits, and he knows it. His only chance is for people to say "Biden's just as bad" what the heck lets leave Trump in. 

If Trump wins, the "both sides" people are exactly the ones I am going to blame.  It is time for them to choose sides. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.20  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @4.1.17    4 years ago
What I never got is why is it ok for donald to stick his foot in his mouth yet not Biden. They both do it.

Hypocrisy

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.21  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.12    4 years ago

Thanks for explaining TiG. 

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.22  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.15    4 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.23  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.16    4 years ago
...we're being given a choice between a turd sandwich and a gas station vending machine ham & cheese.

Awesome way to put it.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.24  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.19    4 years ago

I have the freedom of not choosing either shit-show I've been given. I think we should all scream loud enough for the world to hear that we refuse them both. If the American public refuses BOTH of them... what are they going to do? 

You wanna see a real shit-show friends? 

My husband and I didn't vote in 2016 and I doubt we will in Nov. too. Why? Because we have that right.

Wait for it.............................................

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.25  Sparty On  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.24    4 years ago
I think we should all scream loud enough for the world to hear that we refuse them both.

I tried that once.  

Helped get Bubba elected the first time.

Never again.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.26  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.25    4 years ago

I get it. I do. But really... I simply cannot vote for anyone that doesn't have the American peoples backs. You can't convince me that either of them do. One is a crooked businessman and the other a crooked politician. They've only got their own interests that they're worried about.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.27  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.24    4 years ago

You have a right to your opinion and to vote or not vote as you see fit. If we end up with four more years of this utter chaos in our news every day we will know who to blame. 

I never thought I would live to see the day when we had Americans being blase about a liar , crook, bigot, moron and cheat sitting in  our Oval Office every day and lying his ass off every day. America is no longer a great country, it is a country in great decline. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.1.28  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.26    4 years ago
the other a crooked politician

If you can provide a link to that, I'll keep an open mind as I read it.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.29  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.28    4 years ago

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.30  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.28    4 years ago

But then again... no one will investigate.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.31  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.28    4 years ago

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.32  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.27    4 years ago
America is no longer a great country, it is a country in great decline. 

We can agree on one thing at least.

You can blame me all ya like, but if Biden is elected and falls WAY short of your expectations, you can blame yourself.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.33  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.32    4 years ago

We have to get Trump out of office. Everyone on this forum is more qualified to be president of the United States than he is. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.33    4 years ago

tRump really NEEDS TO BE GONE.  At this point, I don't care how that happens.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.35  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.33    4 years ago

Maybe you could nominate badfish for PotUS.   I hear the Hand of the Queen gig is getting old and he is looking for some new action.

He might even make you Secretary of State.

( jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif )

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.36  Tessylo  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.24    4 years ago
"I have the freedom of not choosing either shit-show I've been given. I think we should all scream loud enough for the world to hear that we refuse them both. If the American public refuses BOTH of them... what are they going to do? 

You wanna see a real shit-show friends? 

My husband and I didn't vote in 2016 and I doubt we will in Nov. too. Why? Because we have that right.

Wait for it............................................."

That's your choice.  No one said you didn't have that right.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.37  author  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.35    4 years ago

Maybe the court jester position will open up

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.38  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.37    4 years ago

President-elect badfish walks to the podium to take the oath of office after his extraordinary win based on a single-point campaign promise that he is not Donald J. Trump ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.39  author  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.38    4 years ago

At this point anything would be better than Trump

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.40  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.35    4 years ago
"Maybe you could nominate badfish for PotUS.   I hear the Hand of the Queen gig is getting old and he is looking for some new action. He might even make you Secretary of State."

NO THANK YOU

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.41  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.39    4 years ago

I don't want a libertarian for POTUS.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.42  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.38    4 years ago

Well we all know he would legalize weed the first day....

Professor Guide
4.1.43  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.39    4 years ago
At this point anything would be better than Trump

Me for President of the United States!!!  I'll vote for me if you vote for me.

Professor Guide
4.1.44  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.38    4 years ago
President-elect badfish walks to the podium to take the oath of office

Oy.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.45  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.43    4 years ago

You would be infinitely better than Trump. Words are inadequate to express how much better you would be. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.46  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.19    4 years ago
But the truth is, saying that now gives solace to one person, Donald Trump.

I get that we are living in a hyper-partisan time, but that doesn't mean we can't be honest with ourselves even if the other side refuses to do the same. I'd rather admit Biden has flaws than sound like a half-witted sycophant defending anything and everything my chosen candidate does like most Trump supporters.

His only chance is for people to say "Biden's just as bad" what the heck lets leave Trump in.

I agree, Trumps only campaign strategy is to demonize his opponent, it's all he's ever been good at. However, just because of the stakes in this election it's still not cause to abandon rational thinking just because your opponent does.

If Trump wins, the "both sides" people are exactly the ones I am going to blame.

If Trump wins we're all to blame for not helping America rise above such a monumentally incompetent bigot.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.48  Sparty On  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.26    4 years ago

I hear you and It sounds cliche but you really have to pick your lesser of two evils.    That’s a very easy decision for me.

Not a 100% pleasant one but based on past experience .... a pretty easy one to make

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.49  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.27    4 years ago

The utter chaos is being driven largely by a minority left wing TDS infected resist movement that serves no purpose but to serve its own fanatical ideas of what this country should be,

Biden wins and the USA as we know it today is done.   He and his handlers will turn it into a socialists paradise where everyone has less with fewer and fewer motivated people to pay the bills.

Take it to the bank John.    Not that it will matter though when you’re eating government cheese three meals a day ...... hope you like government cheese.    I’ll be eating venison and chicken so enjoy the socialist cheese whiz buddy!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.50  TᵢG  replied to  Suz @4.1.47    4 years ago

Thanks Suz, much appreciated.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.51  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.49    4 years ago

That's just cuckoo for cocoa puffs.  

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.52  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.48    4 years ago
pick your lesser of two evils

To me that's like picking between ass rape and being stabbed in the gut.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.53  Sparty On  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.52    4 years ago

Well, in 92 i picked a stab in the gut and then got ass raped as well for my trouble.

Your choice but that is what a vote for a third party will get you in our current two party system.

It's a wasted vote, no matter how righteous you feel making it.   I speak from experience.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.54  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.53    4 years ago

I agree with you, but to me it doesn't matter which one is "elected" I loathe them both equally.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.55  Sparty On  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.54    4 years ago
but to me it doesn't matter which one is "elected"

I hear you but it should.   They represent far different visions of our country.

No way one can agree with both of them.   They are far too different for that to happen.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4.1.56  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.55    4 years ago

Different is an understatement!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.57  Sparty On  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4.1.56    4 years ago

I feel your pain but honestly the decision is an easy one for me.

I'm not a Socialist.   I never will be and that is exactly what Biden will help bring about.

That is by far the worse evil in my book.

And it's not even close really .....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.58  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.57    4 years ago
I'm not a Socialist.   I never will be and that is exactly what Biden will help bring about.

Total nonsense. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.59  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.58    4 years ago

Right back at ya

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.60  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.57    4 years ago

By 'socialist' and thus 'socialism' I presume you mean 'statism' — more big government:  more borrowing/taxing, spending and a larger, more controlling government.

Some people use the label 'socialism' to connote:

1. authoritarian rule as in the former USSR, China, Cuba
  2. command economy such as in the former USSR and Venezuela
  3. expropriation of private resources and general state capitalism such as in Venezuela, Cuba and China
  4. social democracy:  heavy statism funded by a highly regulated capitalist engine such as in Europe (esp. Nordic nations)
  5. distributed, democratic control by the people over the resources of the economy (theoretical socialism)

Your reference is more like item 4 in the above list, right?   Or maybe a lighter version of that as promoted by Sanders?

evilone
Professor Guide
4.1.61  evilone  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.57    4 years ago

Please tell us how that would happen and what that would look like. Please link to those parts of Biden's campaign platform that applies. Then we can either agree with you or disagree based on the same information. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.1.62  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.57    4 years ago

I feel ya man no need to define modern socialism in the USA to me. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.63  Sparty On  replied to  evilone @4.1.61    4 years ago

Nah, i'll let you two explain how my OPINION is wrong on your own.

You don't need any comments from me to help you end up there in the end .... you'll stay there regardless of anything i have to say.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.64  Sparty On  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.1.62    4 years ago

I know, frankly i'm surprised it took as long as it did

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.65  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.63    4 years ago
Nah, i'll let you two explain how my OPINION is wrong on your own.

No way to do that since your opinion was entirely ambiguous.   Implying that Biden is going to bring about socialism in the USA has meaning only if you have defined what on Earth you mean by 'socialism' (or at least 'socialist').

But, clearly, you wish to make a vague comment.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.66  Sparty On  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.65    4 years ago
But, clearly, you wish to make a vague comment.

Wrong like usual with me as i simply just don't care what your opinion on the matter is.   But then again you already know that so this is likely just another sophomoric attempt to stack up some more tickets on someone who disagrees with you regularly here.   So knock yourself out, have at her .... 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.67  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.66    4 years ago
Wrong like usual with me as i simply just don't care what your opinion on the matter is.  

Demonstrably not wrong.   I asked you for clarity on your comment and you declined.  You have clearly chosen to be vague even though I provided a list of common meanings for socialism to make it super easy to let us know what you actually mean.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.68  Sparty On  replied to  TᵢG @4.1.67    4 years ago
Demonstrably not wrong.

Lol, the fact that i don't care what you think is demonstrably wrong?

Now i have to admit, that is funny!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.2  cjcold  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @4    4 years ago

[deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6  Ronin2    4 years ago

Yes, the last 3 and a half years of Democratic corruption and bullshit have been unbearable. Glad you noticed.

Unless you want to produce the questions on the survey they might the poll could be completely out of context.

Example:

"Do you think the country is headed in the wrong direction"

Answer from Trump supporter- "hell yes, fuck those Democrats for all for the corruption, chaos, and anarchy they are causing!"

Pollster- well that is another mark against Trump.

Question can be worded and asked any way the pollsters want to get the results they want.

"Hillary in a landslide!" Still hasn't sunk in.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ronin2 @6    4 years ago

3 and 1/2 years of Democratic corruption? Democrats only took the house in the last 18 months. Republicans still have the Senate.

Am I missing something in this new math every one has been doing?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    4 years ago

"3 and 1/2 years of Democratic corruption? Democrats only took the house in the last 18 months. Republicans still have the Senate.

Am I missing something in this new math every one has been doing?"

It's a required course at tRump U

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1.2  pat wilson  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    4 years ago

They've had total control and still blame the party out of power for things turning to shit.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  pat wilson @6.1.2    4 years ago

I know, right? For the first 2 years of trmps' presidency the Republicans were in control of the House and the Senate. I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 years ago
It's Sad When You Have Nothing To Show For 3 1/2 Years In Office But Insanity And Corruption.

It is sad.  Democrat corruption and insanity all because they can't handle the rejection by the American people.  

And amidst all that Democrat corruption and insanity, he still had the lowest unemployment rate for minorities (something Democrats only provide lip service to do), record stock market (no Obama didn't do that), NO WARS STARTED (we didn't even bomb random countries).

Oh and all the while under a fraudulent partisan investigation for the majority of the term.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7    4 years ago

Trump is not remotely fit to hold the office of dogcatcher, let alone the presidency of the United States. Why is Trump losing? Because people have seen him in action for the past 4 years. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    4 years ago
Trump is not remotely fit to hold the office

You keep making that accusation but to date have not provided a damn thing to back it up.  Did losing the election 4 years ago really devastate your life that much?  

Why is Trump losing?

What's he losing?  Polls?  We already know those are a joke, but that seems to be your go to for "proof" of virtually everything.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1.1    4 years ago
Trump is not remotely fit to hold the office
You keep making that accusation but to date have not provided a damn thing to back it up.  Did losing the election 4 years ago really devastate your life that much?  

His behavior and his past backs it up. He is a KNOWN liar, crook, bigot, moron and cheat. If you are happy with that as president then you are in hog heaven. 

We're done with all the bs. Time to come down the home stretch and throw the bum out.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    4 years ago

Again, you provide absolutely no proof.  Just more unsubstantiated blathering.  Time to put up or shut up.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.1.4  Gazoo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1.3    4 years ago

Trump created the strongest economy in decades which help minority unemployment to it’s lowest levels ever. Prior to trump, black unemployment was never below 7%. It was below 7% for 23 consecutive months under trump. Then the chinese virus hit the fan.

Incomes for black Americans increased by 2.6% under trump and were rising.

Black poverty rates fell to their lowest levels under trump.

Trump created about 9000 opportunity zones to create jobs and spur investment in disadvantaged communities.

Trump signed the first step act, the most important criminal justice reform in decades.  

he signed the ready to work initiative which is a program designed to help former prisoners get a job.

Trump has made supporting black colleges a priority by appropriating more money to black colleges than any other president. 

That is just for black Americans and i could go on. Pretty nice of him to do considering he’s a (gasp) racist, lol.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.4    4 years ago

No he didn't.  It was President Obama's economy that tRump was just riding the coattails of.

With his ignoring everything Co-Vid, is what put the economy in the shitter.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.5    4 years ago
No he didn't

That's it?  "No he didn't"?  Nothing to disprove it, just 3 words.  On the other hand, I'm not really surprised.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Gazoo @7.1.4    4 years ago

And as you can see in 7.1.5 you'll just get idiotic claims that the economy is Obama's and "Orange man bad" comments.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1.6    4 years ago

No, he didn't.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
7.1.11  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  dennis smith @7.1.9    4 years ago

Guaranteed he will.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Well, now, that was entertaining.  How WELL the Trump-worshippers (who refuse to admit that he has done ANYTHING wrong) are following the latest directive to ridicule Biden and question his lucidity.  What's the matter, the China-bashing isn't working for him as well as he hoped?  I agree that Biden has little if any charisma, could die during his term, and I have no idea of his real mental capacity, but right now he's the only game in town to get rid of the worst POTUS the USA has ever known, certainly during my lifetime, but then I have no skin in the game so go ahead and tell me to MYOB, I really don't care.  

My prediction for Trumpty Dumpty...

OIP.g9RrlqY0VTS-mZjtflFGrgHaKe?pid=Api&rs=1