Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  165 comments

Trump Just Took A Joy Ride

3l7SATkN_bigger.jpg

Chip Franklin

@chipfranklin

·

1h

Trump just took a joy ride around Walter Reed.... He's f*cking insane. 200,000+ dead and he's putting more Secret Service at risk.

Ejg-qlgVgAAjXM4?format=jpg&name=small

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Bob Wachter
@Bob_Wachter
·
1h
When I saw "Secret Service" trending & read first tweet on Trump 's joy ride around Walter Reed, I thought, "This has got to be a joke." But nope, it's real. So massively irresponsible. And another reason to question whether he is capable of making sound decisions at this time.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHTeRRaxZs

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    4 years ago

No mask.  No consideration for the safety of others.  No surprise.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.1    4 years ago

What a jerk.  New York City is looking at closing areas again (Brooklyn, Queens), and this fool goes on a joyride and yet again puts lives in danger.  I just don't understand any of it.

Dump Trump 2020!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.2    4 years ago

I don't get it, and I don't get how some people are cheering for him.  Especially those who call themselves pro-life.  Seems that shouldn't involve supporting placing others' lives at risk.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.3    4 years ago

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    4 years ago
Medical experts reportedly deemed President Donald Trump’s brief trip outside of Walter Reed Medical Center as being “safe” after the proper precautions were taken.

“Appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the President and all those supporting it, including PPE,” the White House said in a statement. “The movement was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.”
[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.1    4 years ago

Why would you say that when it’s so clearly visible that he in fact did use precautions and wear a mask?  What was your motivation in saying he was mask less?

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.7  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.6    4 years ago

Did you even watch the video you linked?  He gave his little "thank you, I went around and endangered hospitalized soldiers and learned about Covid" speech with no mask.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.8  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.2    4 years ago

Four more years! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.9  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.3    4 years ago

According to the medical staff providing his care that didn’t happen 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.10  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.7    4 years ago

You don’t have to wear one when socially distanced from others and having used the other precautions 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.11  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.9    4 years ago
According to the medical staff providing his care that didn’t happen 

No, according to the White House.  We haven't heard directly from the medical staff providing his care.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.12  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.10    4 years ago

What other precautions is he using here?  Who is shooting the video for him?  Is there anybody else in the room?  If there is, and we know there likely is, he should have been wearing a mask.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.5    4 years ago

They caved to his demands. He is POSITIVE for the virus. If he really, really, cared about other people, he would have put a mask on his fat, stupid, ugly face.

Don;t ever fucking tell me again that he really does care about people. This proves he doesn't. He's spreading the COVID all around the inside of that SUV

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.6    4 years ago

The picture you provided of the trumpturd, he wasn't wearing a mask.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Trump is trying to make it look like he is an innocent victim and he is the hero. 

The truth is his irresponsibility got him sick and he needlessly risked the health of the secret service people guarding him who had to don protective eyewear and PPE gowns and N95 masks so Trump could ride around the block and wave to his cult. 

===================

Oliver Willis
@owillis
Hundreds of thousands are dead, millions infected, and he takes a joy ride. Trump is Biden's living negative ad.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.1  Gazoo  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

“he needlessly risked the health of the secret service people guarding him who had to don protective eyewear and PPE gowns and N95 masks so Trump could ride around the block and wave to his cult”

so NOW you are complaining that people around him are using all precautions? Lol
are you aware that the vehicle he was riding in has a glass partition between the front seats and the passenger compartment? No, probably not.
Are you aware that trump was the only person in the passenger compartment? No, probably not. Ok, commence the deranged ranting and raving.

Professor Guide
2.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Gazoo @2.1    4 years ago
Are you aware that trump was the only person in the passenger compartment? No, probably not. Ok, commence the deranged ranting and raving.

Do you think Trump rolled out to that suv in a fucking hamster bubble?  No.  He didn't.  To pull off this little stunt, he came into contact with dozens of others who would not otherwise have been in such close contact with him.  The irresponsibility cannot be denied, and is in fact, in your face.

Look, he had a chance to perhaps win the election with this latest state of affairs.  Had he apologized to the American public and been appropriately humble about his dumb-ass decisions for the last 10 months, he would have had more of a chance to win, or at least more of a chance to lose to a lesser degree.  But nothing has changed.  Nothing.  The biggest loser, is us.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.1.2  Gazoo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.1    4 years ago

No, i think he walked to the partitioned suv by himself, distancing himself from the secret service who were wearing all precautions. 🙄

Professor Guide
2.1.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Gazoo @2.1.2    4 years ago
No, i think he walked to the partitioned suv by himself, distancing himself from the secret service who were wearing all precautions.

Are you aware of how many front line workers have contracted Covid?  168,000.   As of June 2020, over 600 had died.  Several hundred more have died since then.  These were all people whose personal livelihood depended on how well they protected themselves.  So those precautions you speak of in regard to Trumps Secret Service detail, don't mean diddly.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.1.4  Gazoo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.3    4 years ago

The move was ok’d by his doctors.

if you think you know better than they do you should apply for their job.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gazoo @2.1    4 years ago

Your last comment describes Trumps critics especially the ones here exactly 100% right on!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gazoo @2.1.2    4 years ago

Quit being so rational and reasonable.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gazoo @2.1.4    4 years ago

They just need something to complain about and demonstrate their full fledged TDS.  

Professor Guide
2.1.8  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Gazoo @2.1.4    4 years ago

A tweet made by a reporter, based on information given by another reporter, could never be considered a legitimate or factual statement of proof.  It makes this:

if you think you know better than they do you should apply for their job.

...a rather silly thing to say.  Nevertheless, thank you for your suggestion.  I'll take it under advisement.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.7    4 years ago

go back to your own seeds

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.10  Dulay  replied to  Gazoo @2.1.2    4 years ago

Got a link for that 'partitioned suv' thingy? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dulay @2.1.10    4 years ago

"The rear compartment of The Beast seats the President and up to four passengers with glass partition. Only the President has access to a switch to lower it. The car also has a panic button as well as its own oxygen supply."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.11    4 years ago

Thanks for that bit of research and truth, Jim!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Gazoo @2.1.2    4 years ago
No, i think he walked to the partitioned suv by himself, distancing himself from the secret service who were wearing all precautions.

But what if there was a ramp he had to walk down to get there?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.14  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.12    4 years ago

Thanks for that bit of research and truth, Jim!

So the claim is meaningless.

Only the President has access to a switch to lower it.

Was it lowered at any time during the trip?  Prove it wasn't...

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.15  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.11    4 years ago

Hey Jim, did you LOOK at the fucking picture in the link that you posted?

The 'Beast' is a LIMO, NOT the SUV Trump did his Covid spewing drive by in yesterday. 

FAIL. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.16  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.12    4 years ago

Yes, the utterly IRRELVANT bit of research and truth...

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.17  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.12    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

It is a well known fact that the face masks are not as protective for healthy persons who wear them as they are preventive for those who are infected from spreading the virus.  So Trump sits in a car with NO mask and those around him wear masks - is that a JOKE?

Obviously his "Joy ride" was to assure his base that he's still kicking and is on the mend.  In his condition he should have been staying in bed.  His not wearing a mask is just signalling to the American public that masks are not necessary, so the beat goes on and the numbers keep increasing.  

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.2.1  Gazoo  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2    4 years ago

Obviously you didn’t see the video because trump is wearing a mask. 🙄

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.2.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2    4 years ago
So Trump sits in a car with NO mask and those around him wear masks - is that a JOKE?

yes, everything about the left is a joke. 

trump was wearing a mask

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2.2.2    4 years ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2.2.2    4 years ago

Don't cry too much when this latest fiasco causes his approval ratings and poll numbers to tank more than they already have.  

He is sick enough to be given three experimental treatments , and then he feels better so he takes a spin around the block to feed his ego. 

NO ONE will change their vote to Trump because of this - no one.   But I could see a few changing away from him because of crap like this. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.2.5  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.4    4 years ago
Don't cry too much when this latest fiasco causes his approval ratings and poll numbers to tank more than they already have. 

again with the polls....   

LOL

your too funny :)

seriously, after trump wins again will you still believe the polls?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gazoo @2.2.1    4 years ago

If he DID wear a mask throughout his whole trip, I take back my comment.  Hey, where I differ from quite a few on this site is that I ADMIT that I'm wrong when I am.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.2.7  pat wilson  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.4    4 years ago
and then he feels better

Exactly, it's the steroids. Years ago my sister had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. We were there when she got back to her room. She was happy and upbeat, ready to get up and dance. Four or five days later after she was taken off the steroids she was down and went through a bit of a depression. Watch what happens with trump.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.2.8  sandy-2021492  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.6    4 years ago

He didn't wear one while making his "thank you to the people I endangered" video.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.2.9  sandy-2021492  replied to  pat wilson @2.2.7    4 years ago

Yup.  Dexamethasone gives you a steroid high.  My aunt went through it when she did chemo for breast cancer.  On the day she'd get her dexamethasone, she'd clean the house top to bottom and make ahead meals for weeks, and still have energy left over.  And then she'd crash.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.2.9    4 years ago

So it's somthing like methamphetamine, commonly known as "speed"? 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.2.11  sandy-2021492  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.10    4 years ago

Sort of, but not quite.  It won't cause the same side effects, or at least not to the same degree.  It mimics cortisol, which is the body's stress hormone - released when we are in situations that require us to be able to exert ourselves more than usual, for longer than usual.  Something like an adrenaline rush, but not as dramatic, and sustained for longer.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.12  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.2.8    4 years ago

He was socially distanced from everyone else when he spoke.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.2.13  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.12    4 years ago

And nobody walked anywhere near him when he was finished speaking?  The viral particles can linger in the air active for up to 3 hours, according to Harvard.  Those viral particles are also on the surfaces in the room, now.  No concern for the working class person who gets to clean those surfaces?

Also, distancing alone is not adequate:

2-metre-rule-PPTLB.jpg

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2.14  cjcold  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.2.9    4 years ago

And she didn't have the nuclear codes.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.6    4 years ago

But that first video posted shows a still of trmp sitting in the back seat with NO MASK!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.16  Trout Giggles  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.2.11    4 years ago

I was given a steroid when I had bronchitis. I drove my mom nuts because I wouldn't sit still. Then I crashed

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.17  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.16    4 years ago

Well, you know, he puts it on, he takes it off, he puts it in his pocket....And when he returned to the White House he put on a big show of taking it off and putting it in his pocket for the cameras - to indicate to the American people that he doesn't really need it EVEN THOUGH HE IS DEFINITELY INFECTED AND CAPABLE OF SPREADING IT.  A great signal to Americans that wearing a mask isn't important EVEN WHEN THEY ARE INFECTED.  No doubt all the people in the White House are now BOUND to become infected, with maybe some of them dying.  WHAT AN ASSHOLE HE IS!!!!!!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.2.17    4 years ago

You said it, Buzz, he is a complete asshole

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.19  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @2.2.7    4 years ago
"and then he feels better"

"Exactly, it's the steroids. Years ago my sister had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. We were there when she got back to her room. She was happy and upbeat, ready to get up and dance. Four or five days later after she was taken off the steroids she was down and went through a bit of a depression. Watch what happens with trump."

When I was around 16 I was deathly ill with my throat closing up because of my tonsils or glands swelling so I could barely swallow or eat.  After a shot of steroids in my ass I was better within days.  It also messed up my periods - I had it for like a month straight.  They can make you feel really good really fast but watch out after they wear off.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Expect his polls to drop even more after this stunt. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     4 years ago

They are only secret service agent with families. WTF does that matter, they are expendable to Trump.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago

Biden should have a new ad.   Clip of Trump riding around the block at the hospital so his fans can wave to him. Three letters caption the video in big letters  - "WTF?" 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2  Dulay  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago

It was just mentioned that Melania said she didn't visit Donald because she didn't want to expose Secret Service Agents unnecessarily. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Dulay @4.2    4 years ago
It was just mentioned that Melania said she didn't visit Donald because she didn't want to expose Secret Service Agents unnecessarily. 

Perhaps she has a tiny bit more concern for people that will take a bullet for them than the asshole of a husband.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.2  Dulay  replied to  Kavika @4.2.1    4 years ago
Perhaps she has a tiny bit more concern for people that will take a bullet for them than the asshole of a husband.

I was thinking that it was a pretty good excuse not to see her asshole of a husband...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @4.2    4 years ago

I'm thinking Melania has had a lot of exposure with Secret Service agents jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Put his infected ass into the PEOC and don't let him out for two weeks.  Activate the 25th now as he has now become officially a threat to public health and safety with this stunt.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5    4 years ago

What you said. He should be in strict isolation, shouldn't he?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6  Gsquared    4 years ago

It's hard to believe how utterly depraved Trump is.  That's what we're stuck with... but not for much longer...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gsquared @6    4 years ago

Four more years isn’t that much longer...

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    4 years ago

Four more years would be an eternity for intelligent folk. 

Trump is only president to the [deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @6.1.1    4 years ago
Trump is only president to the unwashed, ignorant masses.

And, of course, people smart enough to know that America only has one President at a time, Trump is it, and he is President of the United States whether some would like to deny reality and claim he isn't when it is obvious he is.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  cjcold @6.1.1    4 years ago

I just might take to drinking and smoking heavily so I don't have to live thru 4 more years of that fat slob

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.2    4 years ago

And, of course, people smart enough know that Trump is a criminal traitor and Putin's puppet, whether some would like to deny reality and claim he isn't, when it is obvious that he is.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

secret service agent in car with trump wearing face shield, mask, and gown. 

EjhB-cqXgAIL31y?format=jpg&name=large

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @7    4 years ago

I cant believe trump was not wearing a mask either

oh wait... that was just liberal fantasy...  trump was wearing a mask... LOL

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.2.1  Gazoo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @7.2    4 years ago

not only that, catherine herridge reported that everything was done by the book and doctor approved. From posts i’ve read In this article the left seems to think the secret service took turns giving him mouth to mouth while carrying him to the suv.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7.2.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  Gazoo @7.2.1    4 years ago
catherine herridge

That's what she was told by the White House.  We know nobody in the Trump White House would be anything but honest.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.2.3  Gazoo  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.2    4 years ago

Well, if you have proof to dispute her report, post it. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7.2.4  sandy-2021492  replied to  Gazoo @7.2.3    4 years ago

I don't have any.  But the White House Press Secretary (and Deputy Press Secretary, and I will even say Secretaries, as in all of the ones we've seen since and including Sean Spicer) have forfeited their credibility, so I take everything they say with a huge grain of salt.  Reasonable people should, given past performance.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.2.5  Gazoo  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.4    4 years ago

I won’t say your speculation is impossible, but given the seriousness of covid and the doctors involved in his care, i will believe this report if/until contrary, believable evidence is made available.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7.2.6  sandy-2021492  replied to  Gazoo @7.2.5    4 years ago

And I will believe what makes sense, which is that somebody infected with Covid should be in respiratory isolation to protect others, not doing meet-and-greets with other patients or sitting in a vehicle with Secret Service agents.  Trump's not shedding viral particles that behave differently from anyone else's. 

And one Walter Reed physician has already spoken out.  Your source is from the Trump propaganda team, not from the actual doctors involved in his care, whom I doubt are at liberty to say what they really think.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
7.2.7  Gazoo  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.6    4 years ago

That’s fine. I have no problem with you believing what you want. Imo your speculation makes no sense. The info in the report makes more sense to me so i will believe that.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.8  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gazoo @7.2.7    4 years ago

I concur with you...

Professor Guide
7.2.9  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.2    4 years ago
That's what she was told by the White House.

That's what she was told by her CBS colleague, Mark Knoller.  He is a CBS correspondent, not White House staff. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7.2.10  sandy-2021492  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @7.2.9    4 years ago

I stand corrected.  Another link in the chain.

Professor Guide
7.2.11  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.10    4 years ago
I stand corrected.  Another link in the chain.

That wasn't a correction, it was an addition.  I promise!  I saw the name Catherine Herridge mentioned in her tweet and googled it.  I was surprised that he, too, was a reporter for CBS.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.12  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.2    4 years ago

It was all a giant conspiracy to get the progressive left to engage in their most deranged form of TDS and we’ve seen a lot of that in the media today!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.13  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.6    4 years ago

The 100 yard box of tin foil for the seed on aisle 7 please!  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7.2.14  sandy-2021492  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @7.2.11    4 years ago
That wasn't a correction, it was an addition.  I promise! 

I get it - all good.  It's another step in the game of "Telephone" that is apparently how we're staying informed about the physical condition of the holder of our nation's highest office - "I heard that somebody motivated to put a rosy spin on things told this guy that it was all fine, just fine."  Gossip, instead of journalism.

Professor Guide
7.2.15  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.2.14    4 years ago

I think it would be fabulous if that group of numerous, all white, all male doctors walked out to give another shitty update on Trump's condition, and not a single reporter was standing there.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2.16  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gazoo @7.2.7    4 years ago

Sandy really is a medical professional. When she believes something, I believe it, also

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.17  Dulay  replied to  Gazoo @7.2.3    4 years ago

You're hanging your hat on a re-regurgitation by a reporter of an alleged regurgitation by a Trump deputy re-regurgitated by another reporter. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @7    4 years ago

Did you mention the glass partition in that vehicle between the front seats and the seat Trump was sitting in with all that protection?  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7.3.1  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    4 years ago

The question is : Was it necessary ? The answer is NO.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @7.3.1    4 years ago

It was what we the people wanted from him.  He’s using all the most recent medical techniques in fighting the disease that he’s the person most responsible for the development of, he’s showing his endurance and work ethic, working harder while afflicted by disease than Biden does healthy.  He’s a fighter, showing strength, living life and we love him for it.  He’s likely going home from the hospital later today.  He’s given us a real life road map how to fight the disease if we get it and how to live our lives and not close down if we don’t.  We the people respect and admire him for how he’s handled himself through this trial in his life.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7.3.3  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.2    4 years ago
that he’s the person most responsible for the development of,

So it's all about branding, I should have figured that.

He’s given us a real life road map how to fight the disease 

No, no he hasn't. Please specify otherwise.

and how to live our lives and not close down if we don’t.

What does this even mean ? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.3.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  pat wilson @7.3.3    4 years ago

It means screw the rest of us by not taking common sense measures to protect themselves and others.  They are channeling their inner Cartman (Southpark) with "I'll do what I want!"

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.3.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.2    4 years ago

There's no "We" here! I refuse to be a part of your "We" which disrespects science, worships a frail human being, and really has no concept of what Jesus really stood for!

You, MAGA, are not "We the People". You speak for yourself and only yourself

JBB
Professor Principal
7.3.6  JBB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    4 years ago

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
9  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Do you think they stopped by Starbucks and got the President a pup cup ?

?u=https%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-KU6PwQLyWqA%2FU1G6GMJl-KI%2FAAAAAAAAASE%2FFvcRtYAR8lk%2Fs1600%2Fstarbucks-puppuccino%2B.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
10  sandy-2021492    4 years ago

What an unnecessary risk and waste of resources.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @10    4 years ago

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise appearance when he briefly left the hospital and drove by, waved and gave a thumbs up to the groups of supporters gathered outside in Maryland before returning to Walter Reed shortly after.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outside Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

Dozens of people gathered for an event hosted by 'Women for America First', with Trump 2020 signs for a prayer vigil Saturday night.

Music that normally played at Trump rallies blasted over a loudspeaker as some people sold MAGA hats and Trump cookies. Some supporters prayed for the president, while others yelled "Shame! Shame! Shame!" at reporters and tried to disrupt live shots for television reports.

trump-wr.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Supporters returned later Sunday morning, waving flags and honking car horns. Flowers were piling up on the sign outside the main entrance to the facility.

Trump was admitted to Walter Reed Friday after he announced that he and the First Lady had tested positive for the coronavirus.

PRESIDENT TRUMP RELEASES UPDATE, SAYS HE'S FEELING 'MUCH BETTER' AFTER HOSPITALIZATION

read more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-thanks-supporters-gathered-outside-hospital-as-he-battles-coronavirus-they-really-love-our-country

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    4 years ago

1.  Lets see here.  Trump used a hermetically sealed SUV to view a few pieces of fabric with his name emblazoned on them.

2.  He also said he 'learned a lot' and is ( at  ) the COVID school.

3.  Trump is a strange man.  But not as strange as those waving the MAGA flags at Walter Reed. 

4.  Were the professionals at Walter Reed okay with this stunt?  If so, why?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  bbl-1 @11    4 years ago

Trump said he has learned more about covid as a patient than someone could learn from "books".  His record of being a moron is intact. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1    4 years ago

Books have to be read and the words understood by a person that has an interest.   Three points in the prior sentence and Trump lacks all three.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
12  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

Amazing recovery the steroids are working. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty @12    4 years ago

Exactly.  He could well be returning back home to the White House in a matter of hours tomorrow. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1    4 years ago

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise appearance when he briefly left the hospital and drove by, waved and gave a thumbs up to the groups of supporters gathered outside in Maryland before returning to Walter Reed shortly after.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outside Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus .

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

Dozens of people gathered for an event hosted by 'Women for America First', with Trump 2020 signs for a prayer vigil Saturday night.

Music that normally played at Trump rallies blasted over a loudspeaker as some people sold MAGA hats and Trump cookies. Some supporters prayed for the president, while others yelled "Shame! Shame! Shame!" at reporters and tried to disrupt live shots for television reports.

trump-wr.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Supporters returned later Sunday morning, waving flags and honking car horns. Flowers were piling up on the sign outside the main entrance to the facility.

Trump was admitted to Walter Reed Friday after he announced that he and the First Lady had tested positive for the coronavirus.

PRESIDENT TRUMP RELEASES UPDATE, SAYS HE'S FEELING 'MUCH BETTER' AFTER HOSPITALIZATION

read more:

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1    4 years ago

Uh gee CH4P, the White House belongs to we Americans.  The president is our employee and receiving room and board as long as he is in our employ.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
12.1.3  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.1    4 years ago

Not only was that blatantly imperiling his staff and the hospital staff it was a disgusting waste of resources.

He can't not fuck up.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
12.1.4  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.1    4 years ago

He looked great ! /s

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @12.1.2    4 years ago

You all hated it when we said that about Obama and the White House when he was president so if by some chance Biden ever gets to live there we will re use this.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @12.1.3    4 years ago

That’s been proven to be not true

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.1.7  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.5    4 years ago

You are incorrect in everything you stated.  What I said is the truth.  What you 'claimed' is divisive rhetoric cued by a Russian bot.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty @12    4 years ago

President Trump releases update, says he's feeling 'much better' after hospitalization

'I'll be back ... I look forward to finishing up the campaign.'

Sam Dorman1 day ago

President Trump released a video from Walter Reed Medical Center Saturday evening, informing Americans that he felt "much better" after entering the facility and was committed to defeating the coronavirus.

"I came here, wasn't feeling so well. I feel much better now. We're working hard to get me all the way back. I have to be back, because we still have to make America great again. We've done an awfully good job of that, but we still have steps to go and we have to have to finish that job," he said in a tweeted video.

He added that he thought he would "be back soon. And I look forward to finishing up the campaign, the way it was started and the way we've been doing, the kind of numbers that we've been doing, we've been so proud of it. But this was something that happened, and it's happened to millions of people all over the world, and I'm fighting for them, not just in the US, I'm fighting for them all over the world. We're going to beat this coronavirus or whatever you want to call it, and we're going to beat it soundly.”

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-releases-update-says-hes-feeling-much-better-after-hospitalization

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @12    4 years ago

he looks like Burl Ives wearing a wig

burl_ives.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.3.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @12.3    4 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rci3cUb07s

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.3.2  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.3.1    4 years ago

I'm sure that some do love him the problem is that in Nevada Fox polls show Trump behind Biden by 10 points.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.3.3  bbl-1  replied to  Kavika @12.3.2    4 years ago

An apparatus must be in place at Trump Rallies to begin crowd reactions.  25 to 50 people at the event receiving 'cues' to begin chants at specific moments is all it would take.  Crowds, especially MAGA crowds are easily led.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.4  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Kavika @12.3.2    4 years ago
the problem is

... there is no way to poll the silent majority.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.3.5  bbl-1  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.4    4 years ago

Hedge the bet.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.6  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  bbl-1 @12.3.5    4 years ago

no thanks :)

the media / polls are selling the same bs they sold in 2016;

you can fall for that bs twice if ya like,, matters not to me.

if joe was in the hospital with covid no one would be outside his hospital

but hey, let us know when joe can get over 100 people at his events k?

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.3.7  Kavika   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.4    4 years ago

You mean Fox doesn't know about the silent majority? Wow, is there some kind of secret handshake for the silent majority?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.8  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Kavika @12.3.7    4 years ago

fox news?   LOL

best ya got?

the left, the polls, the entire media including fox ignored the silent majority in 2016

I'm fairly sure they ALL will make the same mistake twice.

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.3.9  Kavika   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.8    4 years ago

It's good to know that the mouthpiece for Trump is full of shit. Kinda of fitting ya know. 

Why are they the silent majority? After all, Trump is the president so they should be proud to show their support. Well, maybe they're not so proud after all.

Cheers.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.10  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Kavika @12.3.9    4 years ago
Why are they the silent majority?

because the leftist lunatics will attack them just for wearing a hat.

me personally? I don't know how to be silent.

I tell pollsters I will vote for joe / democrat ticket just to fuk up their results.

I also don't know how I got on their polling lists, but it has been fun :)

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.3.11  Kavika   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.10    4 years ago

And here I thought that Trump supporters were such badasses. LOL, afraid of senior citizens and snowflakes...jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif  

I don't know how to be silent.

That's obvious from the number of bizarre comments you make. 

I tell pollsters I will vote for joe / democrat ticket just to fuk up their results.

I hope you don't think that you're unique in that. I've been telling them that I will vote for Trump for months. 

You have a good evening, ya hear.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.12  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Kavika @12.3.11    4 years ago
afraid of senior citizens and snowflakes...  

there is a time for fighting and a time for voting,

[deleted]

I will have a great night, hope you do too.

Ender
Professor Principal
12.3.13  Ender  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.6    4 years ago

You mean Democrats aren't sycophants that worship a leader?

Ender
Professor Principal
12.3.14  Ender  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.12    4 years ago

Threatening violence, the trumpian way.

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.3.15  Kavika   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.12    4 years ago
don't mistake our tolerance for fear. even god won't be able to help the left if the time to fight comes around.

I never mistake bullshit for anything other than what it is, bullshit.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.16  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Kavika @12.3.15    4 years ago

well, I will say this...

I hope the left never figures out that violence and burning innocent people's businesses is not the right answer for getting votes...  so carry on.

we can talk more in 30days - it is going to be epic :)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.3.17  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @12.3.15    4 years ago

He’s right!  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.3.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.10    4 years ago

Kinda like what you and your fellow travelers did here with the people who were wearing pussy hats?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.19  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.3.18    4 years ago
Kinda like what you and your fellow travelers did here with the people who were wearing pussy hats?

how many people HERE have been punched in the head while commenting with their pussy hats on while on this site?   

answer? ZERO

don't even try, next time just think it thru

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.3.20  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.19    4 years ago

Gee 8, I had no idea that people can punch those who comment on this site. PLEASE tell me how I can achieve that. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.21  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @12.3.20    4 years ago
Gee 8, I had no idea that people can punch those who comment on this site.  

me too... ask trout,

12.3.18   Click Here

trouts comment

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.3.22  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.21    4 years ago

Ya, nothing about punching people in there 8, that was YOU. Please tell me how that's done. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.23  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @12.3.22    4 years ago

whatcha drinking today?  I want some.

try reading the whole conversation.... ya might uncover some clues.

me:  because the leftist lunatics will attack them just for wearing a hat.

trout replied:  Kinda like what you and your fellow travelers did here with the people who were wearing pussy hats?

so unless someone here was physically attacked here for wearing a pussy hat?   try again.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.3.24  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.23    4 years ago
try reading the whole conversation.... ya might uncover some clues.

me: because the leftist lunatics will attack them just for wearing a hat.

trout replied: Kind a like what you and your fellow travelers did here with the people who were wearing pussy hats?

Then take responsibility for the WHOLE conversation 8:

YOU: how many people HERE have been punched in the head while commenting with their pussy hats on while on this site? 

So now, do you have an answer for my question or are you going to just keep deflecting? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.25  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @12.3.24    4 years ago
So now, do you have an answer for my question or are you going to just keep deflecting? 

I'm going with the third option... 

buh bye 

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.3.26  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.25    4 years ago

Bail away...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.3.27  Trout Giggles  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.19    4 years ago

You said "attack". How am I supposed to know that you meant actual physical violence and not just words? I did think it thru and I think you should be more clear the next time you make a statement.

Some of you call insults attacks. So there's my reasoning and thinking it thru

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12.3.28  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.3.27    4 years ago
How am I supposed to know that you meant actual physical violence and not just words?

that thing called "common sense.

you would have to be living in a bubble not to know people wearing maga hats get punched in the head by leftist morons on the streets.

but yeah, my bad...  I should have known you could not figure that out on your own.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.3.29  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @12.3.3    4 years ago

"An apparatus must be in place at Trump Rallies to begin crowd reactions.  25 to 50 people at the event receiving 'cues' to begin chants at specific moments is all it would take.  Crowds, especially MAGA crowds are easily led."

Like when shows were filmed with a studio audience or a live audience for a live broadcast - there were cues - lighted boards saying "applause" and I'm sure "laugh" or something like that  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.3.30  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.4    4 years ago

That's a delusion.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.3.31  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.28    4 years ago

Need proof of trumpturd supporters being punched in the head.  Sure you don't have any.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.3.32  Trout Giggles  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.28    4 years ago

Well since you and Common Sense seem to have just a passing acquaintance, you can see why I didn't get it

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.3.33  Trout Giggles  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @12.3.28    4 years ago

You must admit that some of your cronies seem to think that an insult is an attack

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.3.34  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.3.33    4 years ago

120799671_10224833034554068_3225571007132470631_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=ETAUP-AXS-gAX_V0X0c&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&tp=7&oh=a367519c767135d495245aea78c76631&oe=5FA38351

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.3.35  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @12.3.34    4 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dean Moriarty @12    4 years ago

Yeah....but steroids don't work on hair

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
12.4.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.4    4 years ago

Yes they do. 

Here’s a paper on it. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.4.2  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @12.4.1    4 years ago

An alleged billionaire who wears a coif like Trump has for decades, would have taken advantage of steroids to fill in his comb over long ago. Since he still has a severe case of baldness, it's clear that steroids didn't work for him. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.4.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dulay @12.4.2    4 years ago

That's thinking it thru, Dulay! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
12.4.4  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Dulay @12.4.2    4 years ago

The guy can’t even grow a whisker.  You’d think the Proud Boys would have never let him in their macho man club.

devangelical
Professor Principal
12.4.5  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @12.4.4    4 years ago

... they claim he has very soft hands.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.4.6  Dulay  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @12.4.4    4 years ago

The PB leader is Trump's 'Latinos for Trump' chair in Florida. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
13  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

no thanks :)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Time to blow this whole seed premise to hell where it belongs!  

Medical Experts Gave Green Light For Trump To Go On Short Drive Outside Walter Reed Medical Center, WH Says

By Daily Wire News
Trump-8-1024x576.jpg
Medical experts reportedly deemed President Donald Trump’s brief trip outside of Walter Reed Medical Center as being “safe” after the proper precautions were taken.

“Appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the President and all those supporting it, including PPE,” the White House said in a statement. “The movement was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.”

The statement comes after a Washington Post journalist called for Trump to face criminal charges for “reckless endangerment” and “assault” while the White House Correspondents’ Association complained that no journalists were invited on the short trip.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said on Sunday that the president was in “good spirits” and is “feeling great.”

“I spoke with the chief of staff just before coming to you and he said he’s feeling really good, really strong, wanted to thank his supporters,” McEnany said. “I spoke with the president yesterday and he was his typical self, hard at work, dictating a statement on remarks to me and very meticulous about the precise wording of that statement. So he’s hard at work, continues to be working for the American people.”

McEnany added that Trump was “very eager to get back to the White House and get back to work.”

White House physician Sean Conley, D.O., gave additional details on Sunday about Trump’s overall health condition, saying:

Since we spoke last, the president has continued to improve. As with any illness, there are frequent ups and downs over the course, particularly when a patient is being so closely watched 24 hours a day. We review and debate every finding, compare it to existing science and literature, weighing the risks and benefits of every intervention, its timing, as well as any potential impacts a delay may have.

Over the course of his illness, the president has experienced two episodes of transient drops in his oxygen saturation. We debated the reasons for this and whether we’d even intervene. It was the determination of the team, based predominantly on the timeline from the initial diagnosis, that we initiate Dexamethasone.

I’d like to take this opportunity now, given some speculation over the course of the illness the last couple of days, [to] update you on the course of his own illness.

Thursday night into Friday morning, when I left the bedside, the president was doing well with only mild symptoms, and his oxygen was in the high nineties. Late Friday morning, when I returned to the bedside, [the] president had a high fever and his oxygen saturation was transiently dipping below 94%. Given these two developments, I was concerned for possible rapid progression of the illness. I recommended the president we try some supplemental oxygen, see how he’d respond. He was fairly adamant that he didn’t need it. He was not short of breath. He was tired, had the fever. That was about it.

After about a minute [on] only two liters, his saturation levels were back over 95%. Stayed on that for about an hour, maybe, and it was off and gone.

Later that day, by the time the team here was at the bedside, [the] president had been up out of bed, moving about the residence with only mild symptoms. Despite this, everyone agreed the best course of action was to move to Walter Reed for more thorough evaluation and monitoring.

This report has been updated to include additional information.

https://editorial.dailywire.com/news/medical-experts-gave-green-light-for-trump-to-go-on-short-drive-outside-walter-reed-medical-center-wh-says/

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
14.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14    4 years ago
reportedly

Operative word.  "Reportedly" according to the White House Deputy Press Secretary.  We've seen how honest they've been.  Where is the river?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @14.1    4 years ago

As if they’d say that if it could be disproved and as if he’d try to do it against or in defiance of the Dr.’s when such a thing couldn’t be kept secret.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
14.1.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.1.1    4 years ago

Of course they would.  Which river were ballots found in, again?

freepress
Freshman Silent
15  freepress    4 years ago

So joyful, a handful of supporters while thousands are dead or quarantined without the ability to get the level of care afforded the rich and powerful. Christie was able to "check-in" on his own into a hospital. Unbelievable. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
16  Tessylo    4 years ago

120998694_10159323869786800_7711446772652946920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=pEO8K1A2GgwAX9AC4eD&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=923dc09b46aa9d2cd362d4a696739987&oe=5FA3C3C7