╌>

An absolutely unprecedented level of deceit. Is this evil, or just insanity?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  dig  •  4 years ago  •  255 comments

An absolutely unprecedented level of deceit. Is this evil, or just insanity?

After years of Trump's incessant lies and hyperbolic blathering, I almost became numb to it all. I didn't think anything coming out of his mouth would ever really shock me again, but I was wrong. Boy, was I wrong. What follows is without a doubt the most shocking and contemptible display of straight-faced deceit ever delivered by an American politician, let alone a sitting U.S. President.

With somewhere around 74 million people in this country supporting him in the 2020 election, and with a large percentage of them apparently trusting in what he says, this is some seriously dangerous stuff.

Before commenting or answering any of the polls I've included, I implore you to watch his remarks in their entirety, as painful as that may be. Think of it as something of a patriotic duty, because this one is important.

On Thanksgiving Day, he answered questions from reporters in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House for approximately 25 minutes of this 35 minute video. 

Question 1

Voting has Ended

In your opinion, is Donald Trump evil or insane?

Select
Option
Votes
Evil
Insane
Both
Neither
I'm not sure

Question 2

Voting has Ended

In your opinion, is Donald Trump's conduct since the election placing the republic at risk?

Select
Option
Votes
Yes
No
I'm not sure

Question 3

Voting has Ended

In your opinion, does Donald Trump care more about the republic or his own power?

Select
Option
Votes
The republic
His own power
I'm not sure

Question 4

Voting has Ended

In your opinion, is Donald Trump showing himself to be an enemy of the republic?

Select
Option
Votes
Yes
Not quite yet, but he's getting there
No
I'm not sure

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dig
Professor Participates
1  author  Dig    4 years ago

I found his performance yesterday to be the most disturbing yet. And that's saying something.

In addition to vehemently doubling down on his election fraud scam, he actually called Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — a Republican and self-declared Trump voter, mind you — an enemy of the people.

This could go downhill fast.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Dig @1    4 years ago

[deleted]

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

I'd ask for proof but I know that you couldn't provide it, Gregg. 

Yet here you are supporting the Liar King. 

Sad.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Kavika @1.1.1    4 years ago

We're still waiting for proof of any kind or variety of Trump-Putin collusion or any other of the many accusations directed at Trump, Kavika.

~73,000,000 people can't be all wrong.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    4 years ago

I wasn't aware that the article was about a Trump-Putin collusion, Greg.

Here is something to mull over Greg. Trump is talking about all the illegal votes perhaps it's part of the 73,000,000 that are illegal. 

Also 80,000,000 plus are right. 

Nice try but a swing and a miss.

Dragon
Freshman Silent
1.1.5  Dragon  replied to    4 years ago

Article isn't about Kerry, why do Trump supporters always try to deflect...because they can't defend. 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Ender  replied to  Dragon @1.1.5    4 years ago

I am surprised they haven't brought up Hillary.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    4 years ago

By that logic, 80 million people cannot all be wrong.   So, using your method, Biden is the winner.

Do you buy the crap that Trump is selling here?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.8  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
Millions of patriotic Americans agree with that assessment.

Approximately 30 million people in the USA believe the Earth is ~6,000 years old.

Belief is not necessarily aligned with truth (fact).

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.10  sandy-2021492  replied to    4 years ago
And 80 million people believe the climate never changed before 150 years ago

Do they really?  Can you name those people?  Or are you conflating acceptance of anthropogenic climate change with lack of recognition of other causes of climate change?  Because it seems like you might be either misunderstanding or misstating their position.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.11  TᵢG  replied to    4 years ago

AGW is not a claim that climate change does not exist.   It is a claim that anthropogenic climate change is a reality we face today.    That is a claim that human activities significantly contribute (adversely) to the green house effect and are causing an undesirable (and avoidable) warming of the planet.

Further, this is not mere 'belief' (as is the case with my example);  this is backed by hard evidence.    In contrast, there is not a shred of evidence backing up the 6,000 year old Earth nonsense and, in reality, there is an abundance of evidence to the contrary.

Your example is very flawed.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Kavika   replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    4 years ago

Well here is one and he wants his money back. Perhaps you could join him and get your money back as well.

Man sues for refund of $2.5m he donated to Trump election challenge group

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.1.13  Gordy327  replied to    4 years ago
And 80 million people believe the climate never changed before 150 years ago on a planet billions of years old that is still forming.

Belief is irrelevant. It's about what can be demonstrated with evidence. We know the climate changed before 150 years ago and we know the climate is changing now based on the evidence. 

Dig
Professor Participates
1.1.14  author  Dig  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
Of course there was wide spread fraud going on...

Because Trump says so, right? 

it's been known for decades that the left cheats and lies to gain political advantage.

OMG. Do you have eyes?

Millions of patriotic Americans agree with that assessment.

And? Millions of people probably think Bigfoot exists.

Dig
Professor Participates
1.1.15  author  Dig  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    4 years ago
comment removed for context [ph]

Surely you know by now that the word collusion has no specific legal meaning, but for "any kind or variety" try Volume 1 of the Mueller report, even though his investigation was incomplete.

Better yet, try the Senate Intelligence Committee's report from August. Here's an article about it with a link to the report in the first paragraph.

Here's an excerpt:

At nearly 1,000 pages, the Senate report is by far the best and most thorough examination of the Trump-Russia story to date, and puts the narrower and more legalistic Mueller Report to shame. Robert Mueller, the former FBI director appointed in 2017 to be special counsel to investigate the Trump-Russia case, kept his focus on gathering evidence for specific criminal prosecutions; the Senate report shows that he missed the forest for the trees.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Dig @1.1.15    4 years ago
Surely you know by now that the word collusion has no specific legal meaning, but for"any kind or variety"try Volume 1 of the Mueller report, even though his investigation was incomplete.

Sure didn't seem to hinder the media or some Democrats from braying about collusion (yes, they used that EXACT word many times) for years.

If Mueller's investigation wasn't complete, why did he end it?

Dig
Professor Participates
1.1.17  author  Dig  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.16    4 years ago

That's not entirely clear. He didn't even interview Trump.

Judging by the eagerness to get out in front of it and declare "nothing to see here, folks", I suspect it had something to do with Trump's then recently appointed fixer, William Barr.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.18  Tacos!  replied to  Dragon @1.1.5    4 years ago
why do Trump supporters always try to deflect

Maybe they are just observing that there have been some absurd and extreme reactions and standards applied to Trump that others in a similar position are not (or have not been) held to. Comparing these reactions to those for other people isn’t deflection. It’s context, perspective, and analysis. The approach can reveal unfairness and hypocrisy. 

None of this to say Trump isn’t worthy of certain criticisms. But an unwillingness to indulge any comparative analysis may reveal irrational partisanship. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  Dig @1.1.17    4 years ago
That's not entirely clear. He didn't even interview Trump. Judging by the eagerness to get out in front of it and declare "nothing to see here, folks", I suspect it had something to do with Trump's then recently appointed fixer, William Barr.

Ah, yes, some of that infamous "vast right-wing conspiracy" coutesy of Hillary Clinton.

Should we trust Mueller's own words on the subject, or should we go with some random theory not based on actual facts?

Mueller testimony: Mueller says his probe wasn’t “curtailed” - Vox

Former special counsel Robert Mueller testified on Wednesday that his investigation was not hindered or curtailed, reassuring anyone worried that he wasn’t able to fully carry out the inquiry.

Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of rapid-fire questions, asked the special counsel whether “your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded.

Dig
Professor Participates
1.1.20  author  Dig  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.19    4 years ago

Sorry, I have no interest in getting into a lengthy discussion about Mueller with you. If you want more about Trump and Russia, the final Senate report is freely available.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Dig @1.1.20    4 years ago
Sorry, I have no interest in getting into a lengthy discussion about Mueller with you. If you want more about Trump and Russia, the final Senate report is freely available.

Seems very, very strange then that YOU brought Mueller up.

Mueller's testimony is also widely and freely available, if one wants to hear what the MAN himself had to say about interference in his investigation, but, hey, don't let the facts intefere with your theories!

Dig
Professor Participates
1.1.22  author  Dig  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.21    4 years ago

God. Just stop.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  Dig @1.1.22    4 years ago

jrSmiley_124_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1.24  Raven Wing  replied to  Dig @1.1.22    4 years ago
God. Just stop.

Come on, Dig, why don't you stop. You know that he will keep spewing out his crap as long as you keep responding to him. Put your efforts in where they will do some good and stop wasting it playing his games. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.25  bbl-1  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    4 years ago

False.  Millions of Germans were wrong in the 1030s.  And their attitude caused great misery, pain and death.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.26  bbl-1  replied to    4 years ago

Kerry was not putting up walls to hide laundered foreign money nor accepting cash payments from Turkey and maybe Russia.  There is a difference between what the two individuals were doing and the reasons they were doing it.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.27  bbl-1  replied to  Kavika @1.1.12    4 years ago

PT Barnum is correct.  The Trumpers sure seem to sue a lot, don't they?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.28  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
Of course there was wide spread fraud going on

Of course you have proof. 

Right? Because if you do, you may want to lets trumps lawyers know because they sure as fuck can't find any. 

Also, who was it again that engaged in voter suppression in the 2020 election? News flash, Greg, it wasn't the left wing. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.29  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.19    4 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.30  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @1.1.24    4 years ago
You know that he will keep spewing out his crap as long as you keep responding to him.

Care to tell which facts I pointed out are crap to you?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1.31  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @1.1.27    4 years ago
The Trumpers sure seem to sue a lot, don't they?

Yeppers, and they seem to lose a lot as well. And the real losers are those who doe the dirty work and never get paid. 

Trumps very impressive lead lawyer Rudy knows this, and he knows there is a cabinet job with his name on it instead when he proves that Trump won the election.  jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.32  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dig @1.1.14    4 years ago

Trump has his puppets...

Y-FWGAuteQkjC_jARtDvDAS-p_lLex7unzZQ2MUPIpU.jpg?1471553227

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.33  MrFrost  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.32    4 years ago

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.34  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.33    4 years ago

OIP.jGw7DRZ4KPi5dl_ttQoIMAHaD4?pid=Api&rs=1

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.35  CB  replied to    4 years ago

Nuance much?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.36  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.16    4 years ago
Sure didn't seem to hinder the media or some Democrats from braying about collusion (yes, they used that EXACT word many times) for years.

Or Trump...

If Mueller's investigation wasn't complete, why did he end it?

Because Rosenstein limited it. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.37  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.18    4 years ago
But an unwillingness to indulge any comparative analysis may reveal irrational partisanship. 

Characterizing what MUVA posted as 'comparative analysis' is laughable. 

It was a false equivalency at best. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.38  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @1.1.37    4 years ago
Characterizing what MUVA posted as 'comparative analysis' is laughable.  It was a false equivalency at best. 

If you say so. I don't know what comment you are referring to and I don't care. I responded to the general phrase that I quoted with a general comment of my own. In such cases, I don't believe that either the question or the answer are intended to apply to every specific case one can possibly think of. What matters, though, is what it meant to me. By the way, I don't care if you agree. It's my comment and I'll be the one to say what it means. Have a nice day.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.39  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.38    4 years ago
I don't know what comment you are referring to and I don't care.

Since I block quoted it, that lacks credibility. 

What matters, though, is what it meant to me.

Are you journaling? 

By the way, I don't care if you agree.

Good. 

It's my comment and I'll be the one to say what it means. 

As the reader, I'll be the one to say that it's laughable. 

Have a nice day.

Put the garden to bed. Pulled and cleaned the last of the scallions. Draining the irrigation system. Nice day outside. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.40  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @1.1.39    4 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.41  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.40    4 years ago
[removed for context]

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.42  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @1.1.41    4 years ago

[deleted]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.43  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.42    4 years ago

[deleted]

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Dig @1    4 years ago

The only way Trump would see "an enemy of the people" would be if Secretary Raffensperger was holding up a mirror when he looked at him.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2    4 years ago
would be if Secretary Raffensperger was holding up a mirror when he looked at him.

There ya go Paula! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dig @1    4 years ago

Although I was unable to see the video, I didn't need to see it as my mind had already been made up with respect to the poll questions.  I am heartened to see that most of the NT members who voted are obviously educated, intelligent and have common sense.  I can understand why members might support Republican principles, but what I cannot understand is how they can support Trump, unless they are just trying to further the dialogues by being devil's advocates. 

Dig
Professor Participates
1.3.1  author  Dig  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.3    4 years ago

I thought about you when I posted it. There are plenty of pieces of it out there in clip form if you want to look for them, but YouTube was the only place I could find the full video, and the full video was what I wanted here. If I had another source, I'd post a link for you, but I don't. Sorry Buzz.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.3.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dig @1.3.1    4 years ago

No problem, Dig.  It was easy to vote just from seeing what's being happening this last month.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     4 years ago

His ''performance'' yesterday was bizarre and dangerous.

It's all about him, nothing else. 

Dig
Professor Participates
2.1  author  Dig  replied to  Kavika @2    4 years ago

I was flabbergasted. That was something else, even for Trump.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Dig @2.1    4 years ago

This is a temper tantrum from a 74 year old.

Dig
Professor Participates
2.1.2  author  Dig  replied to  TᵢG @2.1.1    4 years ago

It looked like quite a bit more than that to me.

He is messaging to his supporters. He is telegraphing that he wants them to reject the election based on nothing but whatever outrageous and unfounded claims he can manufacture. Even now, after the GSA finally declared Biden the apparent winner so the transition could formally begin.

This is dangerous. He is poisoning the well of democracy and undermining the republic.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  Dig @2.1.2    4 years ago

I agree.   I went into more detail @6.

Dig
Professor Participates
2.1.4  author  Dig  replied to  TᵢG @2.1.3    4 years ago

Yeah, I saw that after I posted here. I was working my way down the page.

Well stated, too.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.5  CB  replied to  Dig @2.1.2    4 years ago

Trump is producing repetition phrases for with whch he will 'haunt' the Biden Administration using. As Donald did to former President Obama, he will try to do the Biden Administration: Trump will make longstanding demands for investigation of the 2020 election. Old tricks from an old trick bag. 

Biden will have to "SEE THE MAN" and evade taking the bait to waste administration power trying to appease a stark-raving fool and his associates. President Biden should sent no one down a Trump 'tunnel.'

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3  FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

He's the biggest POS in the bedpan......

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     4 years ago

Photo of Trump at his presser on Thanksgiving Day.

It seems that he was banned from the adult table and had to sit at the kiddies desk.

5fc0a5f52100005e04ed14ea.jpeg?cache=nbie9jgcih&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.1  pat wilson  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago

The desk makes his hands look bigger.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
4.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  pat wilson @4.1    4 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Kavika   replied to  pat wilson @4.1    4 years ago

LMAO, no comment.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Ender  replied to  pat wilson @4.1    4 years ago

But his makeup person is back on the job.

His orange glow is on point.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  pat wilson @4.1    4 years ago
The desk makes his hands look bigger.

Too bad it can't do the same for his brain. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Dig
Professor Participates
4.2  author  Dig  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago
Photo of Trump at his presser on Thanksgiving Day.

Seated before a portrait of George Washington, no less; who willingly walked away from power knowing he could have effectively been named King if he'd wanted.

The sickening irony...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago

Much more suitable for him and his 2 y/o tantrums. He had best watch himself and what he says, as he just might wind up in the hootsgow for sedition or worse. His brain is now fried, and his mouth is just running free.

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
5  Save Me Jebus    4 years ago

We'll know sooooo much more in 2 weeks. All the fraud will be exposed. It's coming, along with Trump's healthcare plan. 2 weeks folks..... jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5.1  bbl-1  replied to  Save Me Jebus @5    4 years ago

So we will also receive a clearer explanation of "Stormy Who?"

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6  TᵢG    4 years ago

He is not insane.   What we are watching is a narcissist pathological liar.   Trump, I am confident, knows the reality — he knows he lost the election; he is now lying to prevent people from tagging him a loser ... from articles stating 'you are fired'.   He is attempting to do what he has done his entire life;  he is using dishonesty to try to cheat to his end.   He projected this game —'rigged election'— before the election and, if you remember, he did the same thing in 2016.   (Funny how he shut up as soon as he won.)

Trump built a career on selling an alternate reality, by using people and discarding them when they cease to be of value.    He used his celebrity, influence and deep legal pockets to stiff partners, contractors and suppliers.

He is now playing his same old game with the election.

In the end, Trump is a disgusting human being.    And because of the level of sycophantic support for Trump, his continued lies do cause damage to our nation.

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
6.1  Save Me Jebus  replied to  TᵢG @6    4 years ago

Couldn't agree more.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.2  Tacos!  replied to  TᵢG @6    4 years ago
(Funny how he shut up as soon as he won.)

Actually he didn’t. In spite of winning the election, he alleged that millions of cast votes were illegal. Maybe he was pissed that he lost the popular vote? Anyway, of course, no evidence for that was ever revealed.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.2.1  TᵢG  replied to  Tacos! @6.2    4 years ago

Looking forward to Jan 20.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.2.2  bbl-1  replied to  TᵢG @6.2.1    4 years ago

January 19th will be edgier.  The last business day of 'The Trump Klan'.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.2    4 years ago

You're right, he didn't really shut up about a rigged election, even tho he won the electoral vote.'

I think he's just not satisfied until he is declared the ultimate and true winner

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3  Thomas  replied to  TᵢG @6    4 years ago

Insane? Maybe. Depends how you define it. There exist a whole lot of mental states that could be or not labeled as                  insane. 

I see that he has been taking instruction from his press secretary. He hasn't been ad-libbing as much.... You will notice that he keeps glancing down at his a binder. I guess that he has to keep track of his lies somehow. 

I have been aware of stumpy for quite a long while. Always the same game: No matter what, claim victory and ram ahead full speed.  As long as you can control the narrative, it works quite well.

CB
Professor Principal
6.3.1  CB  replied to  Thomas @6.3    4 years ago

The thing is he is not in control of the narrative. People have found Donald out. He simply does not know how to quit. We have to help him—quit!

Do not feed the 'dirty Beast!' Starve it of attention.

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.2  Thomas  replied to  CB @6.3.1    4 years ago

A large proportion of his followers practice cognitive dissonance on such a frequent and regular basis that even his most outrageous fantasies just slide in as truth. As such, he is still controlling the narrative, or at least a portion thereof. It is these people, the ones who truly believe that unless he says it is true, it is questionable, and if he says it is true, then it is gospel. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.3.3  cjcold  replied to  CB @6.3.1    4 years ago
'dirty Beast!'

What worries me is just how much damage this dirty wounded beast will cause before he is finally put out of our misery.

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.4  Thomas  replied to  cjcold @6.3.3    4 years ago

As much as humanly possible.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.3.5  TᵢG  replied to  Thomas @6.3.4    4 years ago

Trump will do whatever Trump believes will help Trump.

I do not believe he will be vindictive to Biden, et.al. unless that, in some misguided way, is seen by Trump as a personal advantage to Trump.  To wit, he will not do harm just to do harm.

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.6  Thomas  replied to  TᵢG @6.3.5    4 years ago

He already is vindictive to Biden, saying that there is no way that Biden could possibly  have gotten the votes that he did. That is like sticking Bidens head on a pike and saying, "Here he is! This guy cheated you out of your rightful president! He does not have the right to be your president.  He is a fraud!"

This is not in the future tense. This is right now. He is saying that Biden has no right to form a cabinet because he did not win the election. Period. How on earth do you get more disruptive, do more damage than that? He casts the whole of our democratic society into a chaos of his own making. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.3.7  TᵢG  replied to  Thomas @6.3.6    4 years ago

He is vindictive to everyone he views as not part of his team (currently).

My point is that Trump is vindictive (or not) based on his perception of personal value to him.   So if being vindictive to Biden is seen by Trump to be advantageous to Trump then he will be vindictive.   If not, he will not.

IMO every action taken by Trump is to benefit Trump.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.3.8  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @6.3.7    4 years ago
IMO every action taken by Trump is to benefit Trump.

I think that sums it up right there.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.3.9  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @6.3.8    4 years ago

That is my point.

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.10  Thomas  replied to  TᵢG @6.3.7    4 years ago
every action taken by Trump is to benefit Trump

Of course. As it was and ever shall be.... 

CB
Professor Principal
6.3.11  CB  replied to  Thomas @6.3.2    4 years ago

Hi Thomas! Well, Donald Trump is damn near having a nervous breakdown in the White House right now. As for his surrogates, who pays these people? —Donald Trump? How can individuals be sold out to such strong delusions inseminating from the mind of one man?

CB
Professor Principal
6.3.12  CB  replied to  cjcold @6.3.3    4 years ago

Real!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @6    4 years ago

Isn't narcissism and pathological lying both forms of mental illness?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.4.1  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.4    4 years ago

There are levels of narcissism.   But from what I can see, I would be surprised if Trump's level of narcissism did not rise to the level of mental illness.   Someone identified him as having malignant narcissism .   I could believe that based on how it is defined and what I have observed (especially right now!).   But I am not a psychiatrist so I defer to the professionals.

According to Campbell’s Psychiatric Dictionary , malignant narcissism combines characteristics of:

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.4.4  TᵢG  replied to    4 years ago

I am unaware that writing a biography determines narcissism.

Do you have a psychiatric citation that you are using or are you just making up a criterion?

Ender
Professor Principal
7  Ender    4 years ago

I watched part of that. He is a sick, sad piece of shit.

People that worship the ass show their true character, or lack of...

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8  lady in black    4 years ago

I could only stomach 30 seconds of this Loser POS.  

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1  Ender  replied to  lady in black @8    4 years ago

The part where he was saying, how dare you, I am the president of the United States.

He is a power hungry narcissistic pig.

Dig
Professor Participates
8.1.1  author  Dig  replied to  Ender @8.1    4 years ago

Oh, I know...

"Don't talk to me that way. You're just a lightweight. Don't talk to me that — I'm the president of the United States. Don't ever talk to the president that way."

Veins on my forehead almost exploded during that little fit.

I couldn't make out what the reporter said, but I read elsewhere that he was asking Trump if he was going to concede.

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Dig @8.1.1    4 years ago

I think that the reporter's reply to Trump should have been, ''yes you're president but only until Jan.20th when the real president will be inaugurated''. You would have seen Trump's head explode.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8.1.2    4 years ago
I think that the reporter's reply to Trump should have been, ''yes you're president but only until Jan.20th when the real president will be inaugurated''. You would have seen Trump's head explode.

Why add "real" to it?

Isn't Trump your real President right now?

Or maybe you thought Trump was the "real" President in late November of 2016, while Obama was still President?

Dig
Professor Participates
8.1.4  author  Dig  replied to  Kavika @8.1.2    4 years ago

I don't know how reporters can stand it sometimes. Professionalism, I guess.

I couldn't do it.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
8.1.5  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.3    4 years ago
Why add "real" to it?

Just for the fun of it.  To rattle him.  If he doesn't like being rattled, maybe he shouldn't insult reporters for doing their jobs.  Also, his demand for respect for the office didn't seem to extend to showing the same respect for Obama, when he was promoting the birther conspiracy, and denying that Obama was the "real" president.

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.3    4 years ago
Why add "real" to it?

Because I felt like it. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8.1.6    4 years ago
Because I felt like it. 

Oh, okay, well then, it means nothing.

Trump is as real of a President as Obama or Biden.

Whether reality is accepted or not really doesn't change that reality.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @8.1.5    4 years ago
Just for the fun of it.  To rattle him.  If he doesn't like being rattled, maybe he shouldn't insult reporters for doing their jobs.  Also, his demand for respect for the office didn't seem to extend to showing the same respect for Obama, when he was promoting the birther conspiracy, and denying that Obama was the "real" president.

I wasn't aware that it was the job of the press to try to rattle the President. Didn't realize that was what is being taught to future journalists.

Really doesn't sound like an act of an unbiased, fair press to me.

Of course, I realize this is about Trump, so of course some lame excuse and transference of blame will occur.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
8.1.9  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.8    4 years ago
of course some lame excuse and transference of blame will occur.

For something that didn't even happen?  Did the reporter actually say that he wasn't the real president?  No.  So, whom are we blaming for what, here?

Or do you just resent Kavika's suggestion (after the fact, and not from a position that could have brought it to fruition) that Trump be treated as he treats others?  Does that bother you, and if so, why?

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.7    4 years ago
Trump is as real of a President as Obama or Biden. Whether reality is accepted or not really doesn't change that reality.

Trump and reality in the same comment is an oxymoron. 

Cheers.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.11  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @8.1.6    4 years ago
Because I felt like it.

jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8.1.10    4 years ago

I am sorry you fail to recognize what is a real President. Tell me, if Trump was not the President, would you be complaining about him?

Carry on, though!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.13  TᵢG  replied to  Dig @8.1.1    4 years ago

What PotUS publicly talks to a reporter that way?     

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.14  Raven Wing  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.13    4 years ago

The kind of hateful snot now in the WH. He has no respect for anyone but himself, and demands that everyone else do so as well.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.15  bbl-1  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.13    4 years ago

A man who knows he was in over his head when he walked through the door and a man who knows the Vampires and Werewolves are waiting for him when he walks out of the door.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.16  TᵢG  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.15    4 years ago

Thing is, I think Trump really does believe he is the smartest guy with the best words.   I think he holds himself as the greatest bullshit artist on the planet and is able to talk his way through any situation.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.17  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.16    4 years ago
I think Trump really does believe he is the smartest guy with the best words.

I think Trump is a malignant narcissist probably compensating for a severe inferiority complex, which accounts for a lot.

The following is from an interesting article from 2008 by an experienced psychiatric nurse who worked with law enforcement in crisis intervention:

Malignant narcissists seek omnipotence and total control, and will attempt to achieve those goals by any means. They will defy those in authority, challenge them, and attempt to demean them. Narcissists cast themselves as victims, justifying all of their feelings and actions. They blame all of their shortcomings on perceived enemies.

Narcissists often have an underlying paranoia. They invariably have an inferiority complex. However, they believe that they must be seen as perfect, superior, bigger than life, or god-like. They don't want others to like them; they want others to obey, fear, or admire them... They are contemptuous of others. Narcissists are extremely sensitive to personal criticism while being very critical of other people. They are characteristically mentally and emotionally cruel towards others, and can resort to violence.  

The narcissist’s fundamental problem is that he lacks empathy. He simply won't take other people's feelings into account. Additionally, narcissists are intrinsically grandiose. Their jobs, friends, families, homes, and possessions aren't good enough for them; they deserve better. They truly feel entitled to whatever they can take. If there is nothing in it for the narcissist, don’t bother bringing it to his attention, he could care less. Narcissists are very sneaky and extraordinarily manipulative. They are best noted for their negative, pessimistic, cynical, doomsday outlook on life. They whine, gripe, complain, and criticize about virtually everyone or every thing relentlessly. They are notoriously sarcastic, while believing they are witty. Narcissists invariably contradict themselves, often in the same sentence. The narcissist is incapable of seeing that they have a problem, it is always the other person's problem, and that person must change. 

Narcissists lack a mature conscience and are only restrained by the fear of being punished or having their reputations damaged. However, they will do something illegal, immoral, or violent if they believe that they can get away with it without being stopped or punished. Most narcissists truly don't feel responsible for their actions. They have convinced themselves that they are the victims of injustice, discrimination or prejudice.

The fundamental beliefs of the narcissist include:

• "Since I am so superior, I am entitled to special treatment and privileges."
  • "I don't have to be bound by the rules that apply to other people."
  • "If others don't respect my status, they should be punished."
  • "Other people should satisfy my needs."
  • "Other people should recognize how special I am."
  • "Since I am so talented, people should go out of their way to promote my career."
  • "No one's needs should interfere with my own."

Sound like anyone we know?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.18  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.17    4 years ago

Mr. Burns from the Simpsons? 

[Mr. Burn's lawyer, to the court] "Your honor, my client has instructed me to remind the court how rich and important he is, that he is not like other men."

[Mr. Burns] "I should be able to run over as many kids as I want!"

---The Simpsons, Episode: "Bart gets hit by a car"

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.19  Gsquared  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.18    4 years ago

Donald J. Trump

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.20  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.12    4 years ago

I recognize that Trump is delusional and a liar. He is still claiming that there are massive fraud and illegal votes.

Cheers.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.21  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.19    4 years ago

Yes, I know. But I thought a little levity couldn't hurt, Lol

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.22  Gsquared  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.21    4 years ago

A little levity never hurts!

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.23  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.22    4 years ago

I'd say it's necessary at times.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.24  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.17    4 years ago

What a perfect description of Trump.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.25  Raven Wing  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.21    4 years ago
But I thought a little levity couldn't hurt, Lol

But, a lot of levity hurts a whole lot less, Gordy. Thanks for lightening the mood. Even if just a little, it can feel like a whole lot. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.26  bbl-1  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.16    4 years ago

Trump thinks he's a smart guy?  I suppose.  Hitler also thought he was a great painter.  He wasn't.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.1.27  MrFrost  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.26    4 years ago

Speaking of which...

Palmer Report
@PalmerReport
Trump paid $3 million for a recount in Wisconsin and as a result he’s now behind by an additional 132 votes. No wonder he’s gone bankrupt so many times.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.28  TᵢG  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.26    4 years ago

I doubt many people would disagree with the claim that Trump has an out-of-control ego.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.29  Gsquared  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.23    4 years ago

I'd say you are right.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.30  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.24    4 years ago

Yes, it is.  

Dig
Professor Participates
8.1.31  author  Dig  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.17    4 years ago
... an interesting article from 2008 by an experienced psychiatric nurse who worked with law enforcement in crisis intervention

In the future, something like that article is going to have to be printed in American History textbooks as a footnote to the section on Trump. I don't know how they'll explain the mind-boggling support he has among the population, though. 

Dig
Professor Participates
8.1.32  author  Dig  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.27    4 years ago
Trump paid $3 million for a recount in Wisconsin and as a result he’s now behind by an additional 132 votes.

LMFAO.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
8.1.33  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.17    4 years ago

My brother.  Now that I think about it, my brother could be a Trump clone...heinous comb-over and all.  Nauseous, I am. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
8.1.34  sandy-2021492  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.27    4 years ago
Trump paid $3 million for a recount in Wisconsin and as a result he’s now behind by an additional 132 votes. No wonder he’s gone bankrupt so many times.

Whoops!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.35  Gsquared  replied to  Dig @8.1.31    4 years ago

History is not going to look kindly on Donald Trump.  The level of his support is inexplicable by any rational measure.  You hear a lot of reasons, but it seems irrational.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.36  Gsquared  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.33    4 years ago

Sorry.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.37  Gordy327  replied to  Raven Wing @8.1.25    4 years ago
But, a lot of levity hurts a whole lot less, Gordy. Thanks for lightening the mood.

You're welcome. Every little bit helps.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.38  Gordy327  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.27    4 years ago
he’s now behind by an additional 132 votes.

I guess that plan backfired, Lol

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.39  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.29    4 years ago
I'd say you are right.

And I'd say you are very wise. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.40  Gordy327  replied to  Dig @8.1.31    4 years ago
In the future, something like that article is going to have to be printed in American History textbooks as a footnote to the section on Trump.

Maybe history books should just skip over 2016-2020. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

I don't know how they'll explain the mind-boggling support he has among the population, though. 

People were idiots? 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.42  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.40    4 years ago
"Maybe history books should just skip over 2016-2020"

I disagree. You can't hide the disasters that America has experienced. There was the Civil War, The Great Depression, the attack on Pearl Harbour, The Iran Hostage Crisis, the Timothy McVeigh bombing, 9/11, The Covid-19 Pandemic, and Donald Trump as POTUS. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.44  TᵢG  replied to    4 years ago
Sounds like a clean articulate guy from 4 years ago.

I do not follow;  what point are you making?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.46  Gordy327  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.42    4 years ago

I was being facetious. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.47  TᵢG  replied to    4 years ago

Not going to waste my time.   If you do not care to expend an ounce of energy to provide clarification of your comment then it has no value to me.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.48  Tessylo  replied to  sandy-2021492 @8.1.34    4 years ago
"Trump paid $3 million for a recount in Wisconsin and as a result he’s now behind by an additional 132 votes. No wonder he’s gone bankrupt so many times."
"Whoops!"

tRump didn't pay $3 million for the second or third recount, WE DID.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.49  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.48    4 years ago

So you gave to the Trump campaign, because it was his campaign that paid for it. It was Trump supporters that gave to his campaign.

[deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.50  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.47    4 years ago

...or to anyone.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.51  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.27    4 years ago

It was too apparent that the recount was a lost cause from the beginning, but I just read that it was really for the purpose of setting up yet another delaying lawsuit. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.52  bbl-1  replied to    4 years ago

He wouldn't be a 'black dude' would he?  You know, the "Clean Articulate" thing?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.53  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.26    4 years ago

Actually, Hitler was quite talented for an amateur painter.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  lady in black @8    4 years ago

I wish I had 35 minutes to watch it...but like you could probably only stomach about 30 seconds of it

CB
Professor Principal
8.2.1  CB  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.2    4 years ago

I could watch (in real time) only so much of it and then turned away with a solid realization that this man is having a nervous breakdown or lost of mind at the top. Donald Trump has made a fool of himself at the top of the world, with everybody, and I do mean everybody watching "the show."

Donald Trump had a plan to lead the world and be a U.S. "dictatorial" leader adored by friend and maybe suffered quietly by foes. And now, true dictators and presidents for life are laughing behind their thrones at him! Trump is washed up. He ran out "game" when the rider Coronavirus "manned-up" and galloped over and politically speared his pretense of successes (though Trump built on the Obama-Biden economic successes) leaving our nation with a gaping, mortal, wound. The man who would be 'god' on earth is not left in a stupor and clawing at court steps where he weeps and bangs on the doors, "Let me in! I made you, Judge. Let me win!"

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    4 years ago

Trump as a man is afraid of the unknown of which he knows very well.  Private life jetsetter Trump could always run and hide leaving his problems to be cleaned up by 'fixers' and lawyers hoping not to get shafted again.

Trump continues to use tactics he employed as 'Private Life Trump' except in this game the stakes are higher than just him.

Trump only cares that he lost because the protections he had will vanish and the absolute fear of being exposed as 'The Con Man' will fracture his base into meaningless, angry splinters of no consequence.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @9    4 years ago
Trump only cares that he lost because the protections he had will vanish and the absolute fear of being exposed as 'The Con Man' will fracture his base into meaningless, angry splinters of no consequence.

I'm not really sure it will fracture his base. I think these morons will be with him to the bitter end. If he does end up going to prison they will protest, scream, shake their fists at the sky, and declare him to be innocent, or if not innocent, then he only did what they all did except he got caught (I heard that during the Nixon years).

Nah....nothing that he does will ever make his supporters ever see the real trmp

TᵢG
Professor Principal
9.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1    4 years ago

I compare some of the Trump supporters here (one extreme) to the Trump supporters I personally know (friends and family).   The extreme here will likely follow Trump off the edge of the cliff.   Those I know are already disgusted with the guy.

In a word, the extreme are pathetic.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1    4 years ago

Perhaps an apt observance concerning the 'most rabid' of the MAGA herd would be--'Nowhere to go and all day to get there'.

Kind of sad.  These folk bear an inclination/affliction to follow a man that will short change them from every angle.  This is what is so perplexing.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
10  MrFrost    4 years ago

"I am the president of the United States, you don't talk to the President like that!!!!"

Signed,

---The father of birthirism. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10.1  bbl-1  replied to  MrFrost @10    4 years ago

It will take time, but the leaders and sycophants of ( Birtherism ) are about to get their unworthy, lying arses bitten. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @10    4 years ago

fuck him. I would talk to him any goddamn way I please

Dig
Professor Participates
11  author  Dig    4 years ago

-- Newsflash --

Trump U-Turns On Day-Old Promise To Leave White House, Insists Biden ‘Prove’ His Votes Were Legal

Less than a day after saying he would leave the White House should President-elect Joe Biden be voted in by the electoral college, President Donald Trump backtracked, baselessly insisting Friday that Biden "can only enter the White House as President if he can prove" his 80 million votes were not “fraudulently or illegally obtained,” and effectively recanting his closest admission to electoral defeat.

Imagine that.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
11.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Dig @11    4 years ago

What a shitshow.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
11.2  TᵢG  replied to  Dig @11    4 years ago
Imagine that.

I can imagine the SS escorting a crying, kicking and screaming Trump out of the building.

Dig
Professor Participates
11.2.1  author  Dig  replied to  TᵢG @11.2    4 years ago

Wouldn't that be a sight? I think I'd pay and wait in line to see that.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  TᵢG @11.2    4 years ago
I can imagine the SS escorting a crying, kicking and screaming Trump out of the building.

One that the media will surely be on hand to cover for everyone to see. At least, if it comes to that, that's what will happen. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
11.2.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  TᵢG @11.2    4 years ago

While the mental image is really amusing, what an embarrassment this is for our country.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.2.4  Raven Wing  replied to  sandy-2021492 @11.2.3    4 years ago
what an embarrassment this is for our country.

Indeed itis sandy. And one that I hope and pray will never ever happen again. I so hope that our country has learned a great lesson and will do what is necessary to prevent the same thing, or anything close to the same, every happening in America again.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
11.2.5  TᵢG  replied to  sandy-2021492 @11.2.3    4 years ago

I know.   Trump has taken this much farther than I expected.   I am beginning to seriously wonder if he is deranged.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.2.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Dig @11.2.1    4 years ago
I think I'd pay and wait in line to see that.

I think the rest of the world, especially, America's allies, would love to see it happen as well.

It is time for America to cleanse its soul. And the American people have taken the first step with this election. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
11.2.7  sandy-2021492  replied to  TᵢG @11.2.5    4 years ago

I don't know about "deranged".  I think he's been so accustomed to talking and blustering his way out of trouble that he thinks he can do the same now.  Civil lawsuits have usually gone his way because he could out-wait the little guy, knowing his family wasn't going to go hungry.  Somehow or other, he's managed to convince enough people that he's in the right over so many issues that he's had a feedback loop of self-righteousness that has colored his perceptions.

Ok, maybe he is a bit deranged.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
11.2.8  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @11.2.5    4 years ago
Trump has taken this much farther than I expected.

I expect Trump to take it to the extreme.  Look at everything else he has done.

I am seriously beginning to wonder if he is deranged.

Just now?  Where have you been?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
11.2.9  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @11.2.8    4 years ago

Up to this point I have just considered him an asshole who is also a narcissistic liar who exploits people.   Refusing to acknowledge his loss even with finalized EC results goes beyond those attributes and into delusional.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
11.2.10  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @11.2.9    4 years ago

It's delusional if he believes it.  As sick and depraved as he is, I think he knows exactly what's going on.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11.2.11  bbl-1  replied to  Gsquared @11.2.10    4 years ago

The man is scared shitless. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
11.2.12  Gsquared  replied to  bbl-1 @11.2.11    4 years ago

He should be.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
11.2.13  cjcold  replied to  Dig @11.2.1    4 years ago

I'd buy the DVD so I could watch it over and over.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dig @11.2.1    4 years ago

I want BREAKING NEWS on Fox.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Dig @11    4 years ago

Trump has always been one to backtrack and/or recant a great many of his comments on most any and every topic. 

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th 2021, Trump will be forced to leave the WH no matter what his demands are. Unless he chooses to be dragged out by the SS on hand, which will further embarrass him and his family, none of whom really care obviously, He best think again about on thoughts of refusing Biden entry to the WH once he is sworn in.

However, it is likely that Trump will have his Proud Boys and armed militias there to block Biden from entering the WH grounds.

Heh...or perhaps they will have better sense than Trump and not wish to wind up in prison too.

Dig
Professor Participates
11.3.1  author  Dig  replied to  Raven Wing @11.3    4 years ago
Trump will be forced to leave the WH no matter what his demands are.

I know. It's not his choice to make. I wonder if he realizes that?

However, it is likely that Trump will have his Proud Boys and armed militias there to block Biden from entering the WH grounds.
Heh...or perhaps they will have better sense than Trump and not wish to wind up in prison too.

I doubt that even the dipshit brigades would show up and try to hold the White House for Trump after the EC votes Biden in. You never know, though.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.3.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Dig @11.3.1    4 years ago
You never know, though.

So very true. Some of Trumps' armed militias might just might be stupid enough to think they can take on our military and win. After all, if they weren't as braindead as Trump they would not back him like they do.

So, like you say, you never know, and they are basically mentally troubled people with military style guns.

Kavika
Professor Principal
12  Kavika     4 years ago

My suggestion is to have Trump being dragged from the White House on Pay for View and the national debt will be eliminated.

9ada6dec01bf709291f7584b13af3009?width=650

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12.1  bbl-1  replied to  Kavika @12    4 years ago

Five bucks a view.  Available to the World in every language.  The US could fund our schools for decades.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
12.2  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @12    4 years ago
My suggestion is to have Trump being dragged from the White House...

in handcuffs.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @12.2    4 years ago

...and on a rail, tarred and feathered.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
12.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @12    4 years ago
dragged from the White House on Pay for View

I'll buy! Seeing that would be well worth the cost.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
13  bbl-1    4 years ago

Unfortunately none of this is going to happen. 

Trump will slide through the door bitching and groaning every step of the way. 

He will attack everyone and everything he perceives as an enemy. 

He will hire lawyers by the dozen ( pray they get the money up front ) to challenge any information concerning him, his businesses, Ivanka and his financial dealings. 

He will firmly step into the conspiratorial world, aligning with the insane and disparaging the half insane that supported him.  And through it all, Melania will stand at his side, shaking her fist at the world which just wants to continue on without them.  

Dig
Professor Participates
13.1  author  Dig  replied to  bbl-1 @13    4 years ago
He will firmly step into the conspiratorial world, aligning with the insane and disparaging the half insane that supported him.

Rumor has it he wants to get into TV again after he leaves office. He's already done reality TV, so now he's moving on to alternate reality TV.  He needs nut job conspiratorial bullshit, and people to pit against one another in order to make money.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
13.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Dig @13.1    4 years ago

With the COVID it is possible the only TV he will have is his 'video' court appearances.

lol

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @13    4 years ago

IMO, if he is confronted by an armed escort, he will go full on whinny bitch, muttering under his breath about the same old bs.  I hope the whatever LE who handles this kind of thing, although I am thinking federal marshals, would be waiting at the gate.  One step past that gate and Trump is a citizen again and would be so busted.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
14  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Re - the picture.  Trump is now at the kiddie table in the Oval Office.