╌>

Q Anon Loving GOP Freshman Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Nuttier Than You Think

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  75 comments

Q Anon Loving GOP Freshman Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Nuttier Than You Think
Marjorie Taylor Greene  @mtgreenee On January 21, 2021, I'll be filing Articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden for abuse of power.

Far right crackpot, Q Anon loving,  US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene told a weirdo far right tv show Wednesday evening that she plans to file impeachment charges against Joe Biden on the first day he is in office. Greene gave her views to Newsmax host Greg Kelly, ( who only the day before had called for Biden's impeachment for an even more idiotic reason. )

Said Greene, a freshman US Rep. from Georgia.

"I'm a big believer of having people in office that are actually willing to do the job. And I can't imagine people in this country being so fearful of a future of a Biden presidency that they may be willing to commit violence like they did in the Capitol here in Washington, D.C. We cannot have that, I do not condone that violence. The American people need hope, they need to know that there are Republicans in Congress that are willing to stand up and fight for them, regardless of being in a minority, regardless of having all odds against us, against me, or against anyone in Congress. We have to hold people accountable."

Ms. Greene's high school English composition teacher died of embarrassment after reading the incomprehensible paragraph. 

=============================================================

Marjorie Taylor Greene then tweeted out her stupid idea for all to see. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene  @mtgreenee On January 21, 2021, I'll be filing Articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden for abuse of power. At last report Joe Biden was seen not quaking in his boots.  =========================================== 

related https://www.theblaze.com/news/marjorie-greene-impeachment-biden

When The Blaze reached out to Greene's office to clarify her motivation for filing impeachment articles, her spokesperson offered the following response:

-

Rep. Greene simply wants to be a voice for the voiceless. American conservatives have been banned, censored, deplatformed and physically attacked. Unfortunately that removes hope from the people. Congresswoman Greene wants to defend these Americans and represent the Silent Majority.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

She sounds like she's going to give Louie Gohmert a run for his money for the title of "stupidest person in Congress"

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

So tired of the BS coming from all sides! Let's just get the inauguration over with so the country can get on with getting back on track and be done with the petty crap that both left and right are pulling right now.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 years ago
Let's just get the inauguration over with so the country can get on with getting back on track and be done with the petty crap that both left and right are pulling right now.

I wonder???

Do you think politicians will be "done with this petty crap" after the Inauguration?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Krishna @1.1.1    3 years ago

One can only hope, but I doubt it.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @1.1.1    3 years ago
Do you think politicians will be "done with this petty crap" after the Inauguration?

No way. Those who are tied to Trumps' nads will never let it go. They will keep the idea of the "Stop The Steal," saying that Biden stole the election for likely years to come. They will in turn try every way possible to hog tie Bidens hands to get anything done, and make his time as President as miserable as they did Obama's. That seems to be all the GOP is good at. Being responsible Lawmakers is not their cup of tea. They prefer to drink from the bottom of the cup. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 years ago

I'm so tired of the BS coming from the 'right'.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1.1.5  Bob Nelson  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 years ago
the petty crap that both left and right 

Jeez... Do you really think that occupying the Capitol was "petty"?

Do you remember the left occupying the Capitol recently?

C'mon! That's bothsidesism caried to an absurd level.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.6  evilone  replied to  Raven Wing @1.1.3    3 years ago
Those who are tied to Trumps' nads will never let it go.

Matt Gaetz specifically said in his 1 min House speech yesterday that they will never let the Hunter Biden laptop bullshit go and tell any lies he needs to tie it around Joe's neck. As long as they are enabled by their constituents and the rest of the Republican Party we will see 4 (or more) years of opposition like we did during the Obama administration.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    3 years ago

Hey, Ed! How about you and me do what we can to stop dragging this out and talk fishing?

Do you fish?

Anytime you want to talk fishing, come find me

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
1.1.8  NV-Robin6  replied to  evilone @1.1.6    3 years ago

Gaetz, Gym Jordan, and their band of congress traitors are about to find out what being traitors are really all about. 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Ender  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.9    3 years ago

I think the sane can move on but the fringes will still be flailing.

Sadly they seem to have loud voices for some reason.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.11  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Bob Nelson @1.1.5    3 years ago

I was referring the aftermath, not the actual act itself.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.12  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.7    3 years ago

You got it!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.13  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.4    3 years ago

Yeah, cause we all know, in your eyes anyway, the liberal left is blameless and pure as the newfallen snow right? Get real!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.14  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.4    3 years ago

I'm tired of the bs entirely, no matter what side it comes from.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.15  Dulay  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1.11    3 years ago

We are nowhere near the 'aftermath' yet. There will be years of investigation and prosecutions. Hopefully, we can cut the head off of all the snakes in the pit. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.16  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.14    3 years ago

That is the point I was trying to get across.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.17  arkpdx  replied to  Bob Nelson @1.1.5    3 years ago
Do you remember the left occupying the Capitol recently 

No but I do remember them rioting and attempting to burn several cities across the country for months on end.  Including on inauguration day in Washington DC in 2017

I remember their leaders stating that if they don't get their way they will destroy the country. (never mind that getting their way would destroy the country)

Of course you won't remember that because liberal are expert at selective memories. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1.1.18  Bob Nelson  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.17    3 years ago
I remember their leaders stating that if they don't get their way they will destroy the country.

Gosh! 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Unbelievable that she is the best her party could run for the seat, and the people who voted for her are not much better. 

To say she will file to impeach Biden is the height of not only stupidity, but, total ignorance. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.1  devangelical  replied to  Raven Wing @1.2    3 years ago

that poor Q thing is a product of multiple generations of family incest in the deep south. pity.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.2.1    3 years ago

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.2    3 years ago

Someone should superimpose Ivanka's head onto Vicki.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Raven Wing @1.2    3 years ago

One would think that the Republican Party has enough image problem right now without having that idiot Greene shooting her ignorant mouth off. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.3  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

No one can out stupid AOC and her "squad"

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2  Bob Nelson    3 years ago

She's the imbecile who laughed at the idea of wearing masks is the House safe-room, while the Trumpist mob raged through the Capitol.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @2    3 years ago
the Trumpist mob

That is not the correct term. The correct term when referring to them is "MAGA-terrorists".

(Although Linguistic scholars do disagree whether or not it should be hyphenated).

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @2.1    3 years ago

Oh!

Please exccuse my French...

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
2.1.2  NV-Robin6  replied to  Krishna @2.1    3 years ago

I prefer Magats myself. Bottomfeeder white supremacists for the most part. That's not all Republicans, but it is for most Trumpers who fall for this orange buffoon's con game. Most have been complicit in fomenting the lies of their faux outrages. Enough to radicalize a big group of idiots to become their weapons. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  NV-Robin6 @2.1.2    3 years ago

Yeah, Magats is close enought to maggots.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
2.1.4  NV-Robin6  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.3    3 years ago

Well yes, they are! LOL

How are you Buzz of the Orient? I know we weren' t the best of friends and had quite a few opposing views and perhaps even some heated chats before if I remember correctly. I hope you have seen how the demonization of anything different than white America is trying a strongarm approach again.  Whether its other nations and it's people on our planet are being so weaponized to the point of this anarchy and chaos. America will pull through, I have zero doubt about that!

Do they criticize America as much as our mental midgets do China and it's beautiful people? I don't hate China, or Chinese people at all. I remember you're there and very happy as an ex-pat, married to a wonderful woman you praise. (I honor that about you more than you can ever know!)  Are there issues I despise about China, damn right, especially their Uighur genocide & Hong Kong and all that jazz we have no control over. The Uigher's though seemingly is not any different than Christians hating on Muslims or Jews here and all this we're dealing with. I always thought the Chinese had at least more propensity to be enlightened. I'd love to hear your perspective about China, it's ruling body, etc. Maybe I should just review your older posts one day so you don't need to be on repeat, rinse, repeat just for me. I know I've missed quite a bit having nearly a year out here. 

I just want to see an end to these ridiculous religious holy wars and threats to end civilization in the name of. The hypocrisy is preposterous & dangerous in our modern world of technology and weaponry. 

I do want you to know I do appreciate you, your history and what you bring here with your perspective experiencing that neck of woods first hand on this small blue dot planet in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy. Stay safe, be well. jrSmiley_34_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  NV-Robin6 @2.1.4    3 years ago

Thank you NV-Robin6 for your kind words.  As for your feelings about controversial issues in China, I learned in the first lecture of the first day of law school, delivered by the dean, that if we refuse or are unable to learn, understand and be capable of arguing the other side of a conflict that we are attempting to win, we might as well quit law school today, because there is ALWAYS another side to a story, and we damn well need to know it..  However, that is not an issue to be discussed here.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @2.1    3 years ago

Not all were Magats, so I just use...domestic terrorists.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3  pat wilson    3 years ago

The struggle is real....jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4  Gsquared    3 years ago

The IQ level among the House Republican membership, already at an all time low, just took a nosedive.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5  Krishna    3 years ago

We have to hold people accountable."

Except, of course, if they are President! jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
6  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

I don't think she has any idea how utterly ridiculous she is.

Her campaign took a hit due to her association with the group QAnon, and she went into damage control on...Fox News.  

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia congressional candidate who is a prominent QAnon advocate, is distancing herself from the far-right conspiracy theory amid increased media scrutiny.

"No, it doesn't represent me," Greene, who recently secured the GOP nomination in a heavily red district that will likely send her to Washington, said during an interview with Fox News in response to the “QAnon candidate” moniker she has been dealt.

"I don't expect a lot of the left-leaning media to change their stance," she said on Friday. "I think they're going to continue to attack me because they actually do see me as someone who's unapologetically conservative. And I won't back down on my beliefs and my values."  Source

Since her election, she has reclaimed her support of the group.  I remember David Duke denouncing the KKK in his run for President.  "I serve only the Lord now!"  That worked out for him. /S  jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif  

This is also a hoot worth watching:

Something else that she is failing to recognize is that the little group of R Congressmen with whom she trying to align herself couldn't care less about her presence there.  She's like the new kid in school who needs to make a name for herself and will do anything to do so.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

For her next trick, she will put together a committee to locate and rescue all the children Hillary Clinton has molested / is molesting.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1  Tessylo  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7    3 years ago

Wasn't that eating/has eaten?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Tessylo @7.1    3 years ago

That will be her reason for the committee failing.  Hilary ate the evidence.  It’s hard to catch a crafty Clintonista.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7.1.1    3 years ago

'Babies, they're what's for dinner'

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
7.1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  Tessylo @7.1    3 years ago

I think it's still a passive thing. I know I was accused recently by a former client that I was a baby killer. I don't know about you guys, but I've never molested a child, killed a baby or ate another human being in all my life and surely don't plan on it! This is such insane cowardice to foment this kind of crap. What sort of human beings are frickin' depraved they would think this up or even buy into this?

Thing is, what I am most angry with as how the rightwing sits idly by and lets this shit get out of hand cuz they think there's a benefit to it.. Well, they are about to see what this stupidity and complicit behavior will do to all their benefits.  This IS no game. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.2    3 years ago
'Babies, they're what's for dinner'

For those who are literate, that's a modest proposal. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
7.1.5  Bob Nelson  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.1.4    3 years ago

A brobdingnagian Comment!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Bob Nelson @7.1.5    3 years ago

Au contraire, lilliputian I Swiftly thought. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     3 years ago

The upside is that GA elected two new senators that are sane. That helps to offset one nut case.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
8.2  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @8    3 years ago

Hallelujah Georgia!  Whoohooo!! Yep, there's many good things to keep in account. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Impeachment on his first day in office?   It sounds so oddly familiar!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    3 years ago

Not really, how about this, 'I'm willing to give him a chance'

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    3 years ago

That's a great sentiment - sounds like me.

What about the radical left?  Did they give Trump a chance?

JBB
Professor Principal
9.1.2  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    3 years ago

Of course Trump had a chance. He blew it...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
9.1.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    3 years ago

What Vic.... you don't remember the "I Love Me" victory tour Trump took right after becoming the president elect?  How's that for bringing people together.

And that was just for starters.....

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JBB @9.1.2    3 years ago

Bullshit. There was impeachment talk before he even got inaugurated.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @9.1.3    3 years ago

Take a look at the date on the Washington Post front page: Inauguration Day 2017

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1.6  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.5    3 years ago

Ooooo, a 'campaign'. What was the date the Articles were filed? 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1.7  Bob Nelson  replied to  Dulay @9.1.6    3 years ago

C'mon, Dulay!

You're forgetting a basic rule:
"No right-winger is responsible for anything anyone says... including themselves... and... all left-wingers are responsible for anything any left-winger says."

That's justice! A rule that applies to both sides!

Both sides do it! Both sides do it! Both sides do it! Both sides do it! Both sides do it! Both sides do it! Both sides do it!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Bob Nelson @9.1.7    3 years ago
".. all left-wingers are responsible for anything any left-winger says."

Did you pause for a second and reflect on your posting history before making this argument?   I mean for the guy who constantly posts pictures of individuals and argues they represent millions of people this seems.....

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1.9  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sean Treacy @9.1.8    3 years ago

[Deleted]

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
9.1.10  NV-Robin6  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    3 years ago

We were given no choice but to give him a chance and he blew it. Color me surprised you still don't see the difference between fact and fiction. I'm sure if Trump shot you on Fifth Avenue, you'd be happy he marked you. Obviously if you can't see the con, you're the mark and were. 

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
9.1.11  NV-Robin6  replied to  Bob Nelson @9.1.9    3 years ago

That's exactly why he'll be forever on my block list.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1.12  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @9.1.2    3 years ago
"Of course Trump had a chance. He blew it..."

Not only was he given a Chance, but the whole Community Chest.

OIP.9jqZAMQQDnzGK_RECuVRaQHaKY?pid=Api&rs=1

Sorry, I didn't want to MONOPOLIZE the conversation.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1.14  Bob Nelson  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.13    3 years ago
Can you say one side is absolutely “perfect”? If not, then both sides do it.

That's true... and misleading. The difference is very important. For example:

If Mr X lies 90% of the time, while Ms Y lies 10% of the time, it is "true" that they both lie.

But unless some sort of qualification is used, saying "They both lie" is very misleading, seeming to say that they behave similarly, when in fact they behave very differently.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1.16  Bob Nelson  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.15    3 years ago

What do you mean? I gave an example, with no details. How can that be wrong?

Do you disagree with my reasoning? 

Mr X at 90%, and Ms Y at 10% are very different. Saying "They both do it" is very misleading.

No?

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1.18  Dulay  replied to  Bob Nelson @9.1.16    3 years ago

Come on Bob. 

UNLESS the scales are PERFECTLY balanced, the fact that one side has an ounce on it justifies the ton on the other side. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1.19  Bob Nelson  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.17    3 years ago

We're not understanding each other. Let's try another approach.

I'm 6'6''. I used to have a teammate who was 7'4'''. It is true to say we're both tall... but misleading. We're not in the same category.

Most adjectives are like that. They need to be ''scaled’' to be meaningful. 

Mr X smokes a lot. Ms Y only smokes a little bit. So ''they both do it'', but they're at opposite ends of the smoker scale. Just saying ''They both smoke'', without any scaling, is misleading.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9.1.21  Bob Nelson  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.20    3 years ago
you are saying the right lied much more then the left. 

No!

I haven't mentioned left or right. 

My topic has been the fallacious logic of using the same adjective in cases where it's misleading to do so.

''LeBron James and I both play basketball.'' That implies some similarity between him and me. I wish!

Ender
Professor Principal
10  Ender    3 years ago

Gotta laugh at trying to talk out of both sides of her mouth.

I condemn what these people are doing yet I will fight for them....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Impeachment should not be a frivolous impulse or retaliatory tool for the opposition. That goes for both parties

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Maybe this whole thing will serve as an eye opener to other R's.  They have to know how batshit crazy she is and will step up instead of turning a blind eye.  The Ethics Committee needs to start doing their jobs and investigate her activities and any others who blatantly violate the oath of office that they took and think they are above the law.