╌>

"I Will Never Be Fired"

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sunshine  •  6 years ago  •  117 comments

"I Will Never Be Fired"

A Fresno State professor called former first lady Barbara Bush an “amazing racist” who raised a “war criminal,” and expressed no concern that she could be fired or reprimanded for her outspokenness on social media.

Randa Jarrar, a professor in Fresno State’s Department of English, expressed her displeasure with the Bush family within an hour after the official announcement that Mrs. Bush died Tuesday at the age of 92.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal,” Jarrar wrote on Twitter. “F--- outta here with your nice words.”

Jarrar, who in her Twitter messages describes herself as an Arab-American and a Muslim-American woman, goes on to maintain that she is a tenured professor and makes $100,000 a year.

“I will never be fired,” Jarrar tweeted.

In a separate tweet, she wrote: “If you'd like to know what it's like to be an Arab American Muslim American woman with some clout online expressing an opinion, look at the racists going crazy in my mentions right now.”

Source

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

This is sad.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @1    6 years ago

And reprehensible,

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    6 years ago

It just makes one sick to their stomach.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Bob Nelson  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    6 years ago

What this professor said, gratuitously demeaning a fine person, is indeed reprehensible.

Linking Michelle Obama to the story is equally reprehensible, for exactly the same reason.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Bob Nelson @1.1.2    6 years ago
Linking Michelle Obama to the story is equally reprehensible, for exactly the same reason.

I wouldn't say equally, but I will remove it because I would rather the discussion not be about Michelle.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1.1.4  Bob Nelson  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.3    6 years ago

No value [ph]

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    6 years ago

"I will never be fired,” Jarrar tweeted.

Don't bet the farm on that lady.  You are facing some serious backlash for your ignorance which hopefully means your future involves "Will that be paper or plastic?"

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    6 years ago

I certainly hope they have pulled her out of her classes.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sunshine @2.1    6 years ago
I certainly hope they have pulled her out of her classes.

From her updated Wiki page:

Fresno State president Joseph Castro responded to widespread public outrage, saying "Professor Jarrar’s expressed personal views and commentary are obviously contrary to the core values of our University, which include respect and empathy for individuals with divergent points of view".[1] Fresno State confirmed that she was on leave from the university at the time the controversial comments were made.

Ten bucks says the 'leave' will be permanent, because she also did this:

Amid criticisms, Jarrar provided a telephone number on her twitter account as if it was her own contact number, encouraging and taunting those that disagreed with her to call in and voice their criticisms stating "If you really wanna reach me, here's my number ok?"[12] However, the listed number ended up going to a suicide/crisis line at Arizona State University resulting in a deluge of thousands of spam callers to overwhelm the mental health crisis center. Two days after Jarrar's tweet, the mental health crisis center continued to receive somewhere between 50 to 70 spam calls coming in per minute.

Who spams a mental health crisis center?  

This bitch:

See the source image

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.1.2  katrix  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.1    6 years ago

Just ... wow.  What if someone committed suicide when they couldn't get through to the hotline, because of her jackassery?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  katrix @2.1.2    6 years ago

She would most likely just say that it was "God's will", and she will not be fired.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.1    6 years ago
This bitch:

"bitch" is too nice!  unbelievable.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.1    6 years ago

She's the stand in for Miss Piggy.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
2.1.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.5    6 years ago

Taking the high road as is your wont, Greg.  Deleted - skirting the CoC {SP}

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.7  magnoliaave  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.6    6 years ago

Why are you doing this?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.8  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.6    6 years ago

Are you inferring that you are in agreement with what said professor said and did?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2.1.9  Skrekk  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.8    6 years ago
Are you inferring that you are in agreement with what said professor said and did?

Trump's buddy Roger Stone certainly is:

Roger Stone, a former adviser to President Donald Trump, responded to the death of former First Lady Barbara Bush by calling her a "nasty drunk" in an Instagram post. 

“Barbara Bush was a nasty drunk. When it came to drinking she made Betty Ford look like Carrie Nation #blottoBabs,” Stone wrote, hours after the former first lady's death. “Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her … her body would burn for three days.”

When asked about his divisive statements by TheWrap , Stone doubled down.

"She said far worse things about me,” Stone told TheWrap. “Barbara Bush was a vindictive, entitled, mean-spirited woman. May she rest in peace.”'

Roger Stone steps up attacks on Barbara Bush: 'She is descending into hell right now'

Trump ally Roger Stone has doubled down on his criticism of Barbara Bush after calling the former first lady "a nasty drunk" following news she had died Tuesday at the age of 92.

"She is descending into hell right now. She's not going to heaven. She was a bad person," Stone told controversial website InfoWars.com Wednesday.

Stone's comments come after he posted an initial statement on Instagram where he tore into the former first lady following her death.

He added she made former first lady Betty Ford, who struggled with alcoholism and substance abuse issues, look like temperance movement leader Carrie Nation.

"Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her ... her body would burn for three days," the political trickster wrote.

Stone then defended his remarks to The Wrap on Wednesday, arguing that Bush had said "worse things" about him.

“Barbara Bush was a vindictive, entitled, mean spirited woman. May she rest in peace,” he told the online platform .

Stone, who worked on the Trump campaign until August 2015, has been a staunch critic of Barbara Bush's second son Jeb Bush, writing his 2016 book, Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.9    6 years ago

So another dumbass made some vile comments. It certainly doesn't excuse the professor for her own comments just because someone was dumb enough to agree with her.

Do you agree with them?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
2.1.11  Skrekk  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.10    6 years ago

I do find it curious that you folks are whining about some random college professor rather than one of Trump's closest confidants.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.11    6 years ago

Can you read?

What did I wrote?

Some dumbass was making vile comments. That would be Roger Stone.

It isn't acceptable to most humans no matter who says those vile things.

Look, I know you want to make everything under the sun about Trump, but he didn't have a fucking thing to do with the words that come out of Roger Stone's mouth or the words that come out of that dumbass professor's mouth.

What part of this is confusing you so much?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1.13  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.10    6 years ago
It certainly doesn't excuse the professor for her own comments just because someone was dumb enough to agree with her.

Give it a rest, right?  I would expect some decorum from a professor.  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.14  Spikegary  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.1    6 years ago

And continues to show why she doesn't deserve to continue to get paid by a 'School of Higher Learning'.  What a jackwad.  I wonder if she would be okay with someone dying becuase they were trying to call and couldn't get through?  I'm sure she'd be okay with it, you know, they are just those 'little people'.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.15  Spikegary  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.3    6 years ago

Based on her bio, would likely be 'Allah's Will'.

Junior Participates
2.1.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.8    6 years ago

First, you used the word "inferring" incorrectly.  That correct word for that sentence is "implying" and the answer is no.  I saying that descending to fat insults makes the one doing that look even worse than the target of the insult.  I'm being generous by saying it puts that person at about the 5th grade level of maturity. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.18  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.17    6 years ago

Thank you for the correction, however I believe inferring and implying may be interchangeable in this case although I could be wrong. I was just asking a honest question and meant no offense and my apologies if any was taken.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1.19  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.18    6 years ago

inferring works....

infer

[in-fur]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), inferred, inferring.
to derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence:
They inferred his displeasure from his cool tone of voice.
(of facts, circumstances, statements, etc.) to indicate or involve as a conclusion; lead to.
to guess; speculate; surmise.
to hint; imply; suggest.

Junior Participates
2.1.20  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.18    6 years ago
I believe inferring and implying may be interchangeable

You can believe whatever you want but it that doesn't make it correct. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.22  Spikegary  replied to  Kathleen @2.1.21    6 years ago

They get so butthurt, because they forget the KY.

Junior Participates
2.1.23  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @2.1.19    6 years ago
inferring works....

Well, let's put it to the test, shall we?  Here's the original sentence:

Now, let's replace inferring with the first definition you gave for it:

Are you deriving by reasoning that you are in agreement with what said professor said and did?

Does that make any sense at all to you? 

Here's a link that goes into these commonly confused verbs:

Junior Participates
2.1.24  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Kathleen @2.1.21    6 years ago
Anyway... I still that that "Big Pig" should not be throwing stones when she is living in a glass house.

You still what? 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.26  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.20    6 years ago

At least I admitted that I could be wrong, Can you?

Junior Participates
2.1.27  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Kathleen @2.1.25    6 years ago
Already corrected, again, it only proves how anal you really are.

I guess I just have more respect for language and its use than you do. 

Junior Participates

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.31  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sunshine @2.1    6 years ago

I hope her students have refused to attend her classes.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.32  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.26    6 years ago

Obviously the answer is no!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.33  Ed-NavDoc  replied to    6 years ago

Good one!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    6 years ago

She has embarrassed her profession. 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1  katrix  replied to  JohnRussell @3    6 years ago

She might learn - as have so many others before her - that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from repercussions when you say something disgusting.  Especially if you put your employer in a bad light.

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
4  DocPhil    6 years ago

This professor has some strange ideas about tenure. Under normal circumstances tenure prevents a professor from being fired or let go without cause. It doesn't mean that she has lifetime employment. I'm not certain that her behavior, however despicable, rises to an offense that will cause Jarrar to lose her position. I would think that her courses, if elective, will see a marked decline in enrollment. She might be brilliant and have controversial political views. She is also a bigot and a hater regardless of what her political ideology may be. For that she deserves universal condemnation. 

What she is not, is representative of any particular group's point of view. She is an individual voice spewing a hateful screed. We should all provide her with backlash.....democrat, republican, independent.......liberal, conservative, middle of the road.......There should be no place for hate.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1  Raven Wing  replied to  DocPhil @4    6 years ago

She obviously over estimates her value to her workplace, that she can't easily be replaced by someone with more intelligence than to openly make the kind of comments that she did, and understands that there is a fine line between freedom of speech and the integrity of ones workplace.

If she isn't fired, she should at least be demoted to toilet janitor.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  DocPhil @4    6 years ago

thumbs up Anyone who speaks about the death of any First Lady in this manner should be condemned.

But she has had her racist views for a long time (and well known).  Seems the University didn't care about her hateful statements prior to these ugly statements.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  DocPhil @4    6 years ago
What she is not, is representative of any particular group's point of view.

Her comment about Barbara being "racist" was not only uncalled for, but as far as I know, false. The rest of her statement is a matter of opinion but based in some solid fact. There certainly could be a case made against the Bush/Cheney regime for war crimes. They certainly authorized torture in violation of the Geneva conventions, though the US refused to sign on. And they got us embroiled in a war based on false premises which if it could be definitively proven that Bush or Cheney intentionally cooked the intelligence to suit their desire to start a war in Iraq to profiteer off their oil, then they'd certainly be guilty of war crimes and sending thousands of US troops to their deaths.

With that said, I think Bush took a fairly strong stance against racial profiling of Muslims and never attacked their religion just because the attackers were all Muslim extremists from Saudi Arabia.

"Like the good folks standing with me, the American people were appalled and outraged at last Tuesday's attacks.  And so were Muslims all across the world.  Both Americans and Muslim friends and citizens, tax-paying citizens, and Muslims in nations were just appalled and could not believe what we saw on our TV screens. These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith.  And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself:  In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.  For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.

The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam.  That's not what Islam is all about.  Islam is peace." - George W. Bush - 9/17/2001

So no clue why this apparent Muslim American woman is calling Barbara "racist".

Junior Participates
4.3.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.3    6 years ago
but as far as I know, false.

You're getting savvier.  Always leave an out, right?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
4.3.2  Spikegary  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.3    6 years ago

As you could say the same about President Obama also, but that has nothing to do with lack of class this woman used to mark the death of a pretty universally loved first ladt.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
4.4  Spikegary  replied to  DocPhil @4    6 years ago

Giving out a crisis hotline number as her number is an asshole move and could prevent someone (or more thanone) form getting help they desperately need.  If I was in the leadership at Fresno, I would have to look at her judgement as a factor in her retention.  And I would not look kindly at that.  Plus, she is piling on more andmore things after insulting the former first lady, who has passed away.  Normal people understand you don't speak ill of the dead.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
6  Rmando    6 years ago

I'm glad to see unanimous condemnation of her so far. She is really a twisted person.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7  Thrawn 31    6 years ago
“I will never be fired,”

Don't be so sure.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7    6 years ago
Don't be so sure.

The backlash is growing, and this isn't an isolated incident.

But several donors to Fresno State are reportedly considering whether the university deserves their contributions.

Ed Dunkel Jr., who made sizable financial contributions to Fresno State, said he will await the outcome of the controversy before deciding whether to close his checkbook.

“I have a lot of friends that I've been talking to, and these are people who donate now and talking about holding back, and some are even questioning whether to send their kids to Fresno State," Dunkel   told the Fresno Bee .

"I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State," Dunkel said. "But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It's hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person's character and what she's about."

Fresno State President Joseph Castro acknowledged that he’s been having conversations with donors regarding the controversy.

Another controversial Fresno State professor, who was demoted after tweeting that President Donald Trump “must hang” in order to “save American democracy,” said the university is failing to live up to its promise to defend academic freedom.

Junior Participates
8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Hey, this is nothin' compared to the bile Roger Stone (Dump's favorite fellator) has been heaping on Babs since her death.  Here's a sampler:

"She is descending into hell right now. She's not going to heaven. She was a bad person," Stone told controversial website InfoWars.com Wednesday.

He added she made former first lady Betty Ford, who struggled with alcoholism and substance abuse issues, look like temperance movement leader Carrie Nation.

"Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her ... her body would burn for three days," the political trickster wrote.

What a cutie, eh?  As for hell, if it exists, no would would have more of a direct line to its ruler about who's going there than Roger.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    6 years ago

That is horrible.  What is wrong with these people?  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    6 years ago

Wish I could say I were surprised, but given the source...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    6 years ago

Stone is buttering up Trump, who cannot stand the Bushes. And of course the Infowars crowd has no use for the 'globalist' Bush family either. 

Junior Participates
8.3.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3    6 years ago
Stone is buttering up Trump,

That's an exceedingly nice way of putting what Stone exists to do. 

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
8.4  magnoliaave  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    6 years ago

I think you need to stop now.

Junior Participates
8.4.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  magnoliaave @8.4    6 years ago

Comment removed for CoC violation [ph]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8.4.2  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.4.1    6 years ago
Comment removed for context [ph]

Please no one respond to this comment.  Thanks.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8.4.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sunshine @8.4.2    6 years ago

Sunshine,

Thank you for doing your part in moderation. 

Junior Participates
8.4.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @8.4.2    6 years ago

Do you realize that you've managed to keep it up even as Perrie took it down? You might want to ask Perrie to delete that if it's too late for you to do it yourself. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8.4.5  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8.4.3    6 years ago

You are welcomed.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8.4.6  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.4.4    6 years ago

That is true, atheist. I am removing it for context.

Junior Participates
8.4.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @8.4.6    6 years ago
That is true, atheist. I am removing it for context.

It's almost as if I'd help the hangman put the noose around my neck, eh?  I don't suppose I'd get any points for it, though, right?

Junior Participates
9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Author called off topic {SP}

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
9.1  magnoliaave  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9    6 years ago

Maybe, you need to understand a little about that quote.

Those who fled to the Dome before and after Katrina are from the lowest of low areas known for poverty.  That and the Ninth Ward.  Once in the Dome they were given comfort.  Food, warmth, clothes and a comfort zone. Some stopped in Baton Rouge not wanting to get far from home.  They, also, were allowed to bring their pets.  Houston opened their arms to them.  So many stayed, but the irony of it all is that most of these same people were materially, destroyed, again, when the floods rolled in to Houston,

Mrs. Bush recognized the underprivileged that were being saved.  If anyone should be saved it should be them as they have been through enough.

Facing one's immortality.  Have I said and done everything properly and did I leave this world having offended them?  If I did, I am most truly sorry.  I thought I did my best, but I didn't.  I am sorry.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  magnoliaave @9.1    6 years ago

Some just don't have any decency anymore.  I did flag the comment.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9    6 years ago

A complete, utter fabrication without ANY proof.

Shocking!

Junior Participates
9.2.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2    6 years ago
A complete, utter fabrication without ANY proof.

Yeah, her documented direct quotes and their presence on tape were totally "fake."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.2.1    6 years ago

Can you stick to the topic?

Junior Participates
10  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

I notice that, of course, all of the Dump supporters are enjoying attacking this woman for poor manners and ugly talk.  That's typical of them and always good for a laugh and a half.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
10.2  magnoliaave  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10    6 years ago

I do know you from NV.  I haven't run into anyone of NT who speaks with such evil.  How are your studies going?  U have been through so much in your life that is not good.  I am sorry.  You said many times you like to be on the bad end.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
10.2.2  magnoliaave  replied to  NORMAN-D @10.2.1    6 years ago

Certainly, doesn't.  I was just pointing out that I am quite familiar with his negative antics.

Junior Participates
10.2.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  magnoliaave @10.2    6 years ago

Geez, and you people call liberals "snowflakes." 

Junior Participates
10.2.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  magnoliaave @10.2    6 years ago
I do know you from NV.

So, who was I?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.2.4    6 years ago

Who cares?

bugsy
Professor Participates
10.2.6  bugsy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.2.3    6 years ago
you people

YOU PEOPLE?????? RACIST!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.3  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10    6 years ago

Well, gee, I wonder why people are attacking the professor.

Now, what could it POSSIBLY be?

SMH

katrix
Sophomore Participates
10.4  katrix  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10    6 years ago
I notice that, of course, all of the Dump supporters are enjoying attacking this woman for poor manners and ugly talk

I have despised Trump for decades and I'm also attacking this woman for her ugly talk.  And if someone had posted an article about what Roger Stone said, I'd attack him for it as well.  My views of Trump have nothing to do with what I think about this woman.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
10.4.1  Spikegary  replied to  katrix @10.4    6 years ago

Thank you katrix.  A voice of maturity in the woods of childishness.

Junior Participates
10.4.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  katrix @10.4    6 years ago
My views of Trump have nothing to do with what I think about this woman.

Comment removed for sweeping generalizations [ph] for supporting the every day vile sewage that comes out of the filthy mouth of the insufferable Shitbag in the White House as they attack this insignificant woman's rantings.  And then they go even lower than her by attacking her appearance.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
11  Kavika     6 years ago

She, Roger Stone and Alex Jones the ''three stooges'' is probably the best thing I could say about them. 

Hell, Mrs. Bush IMO was a class act, those three asswipes are not even close to being in her league. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @11    6 years ago

Even though I left the Republican party years ago, Barbara Bush was always one of my favorite First Lady's. She told it like it was, and had no patience for stupidity and false pride. She pandered to no one, and held those who did with disdain. She held the respect of even those who disliked her Husband and Sons on the political front. In many ways, she reminded me of Eleanor Roosevelt. She held the country and its people with high regard, regardless of their political or religious preferences, or financial status. A real Lady of America.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12  MrFrost    6 years ago

She will never be fired? She needs to be fired NOW. Disgusting woman. Mrs. Bush was a wonderful woman and a class act all the way around. I would argue that Mrs. Bush was the best First Lady we have ever had. Values, strength, honesty, class, morals...amazing woman. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
12.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  MrFrost @12    6 years ago
I would argue that Mrs. Bush was the best First Lady we have ever had

I would put her and like Raven said Eleanor Roosevelt as the best.  Both smart and straight forward also.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
13  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

Have to close for the night. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
14  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

“I have a lot of friends that I've been talking to, and these are people who donate now and talking about holding back, and some are even questioning whether to send their kids to Fresno State," Dunkel told the Fresno Bee.

"I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State," Dunkel said. "But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It's hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person's character and what she's about."

Another controversial Fresno State professor, who was demoted after tweeting that President Donald Trump “must hang” in order to “save American democracy,” said the university is failing to live up to its promise to defend academic freedom.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
15  It Is ME    6 years ago

"J a rrar, who in her Twitter messages describes herself as an Arab-American and a Muslim-American woman, goes on to maintain that she is a tenured professor and makes $100,000 a year."

Ward (shit for brains) Churchill thought that exact same crap language would protect him too. laughing dude

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
15.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  It Is ME @15    6 years ago

Hopefully her career as a professor is kaput, but then the domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and his wife went on to influence our young minds.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
15.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Sunshine @15.1    6 years ago

She is "EVERYTHING" the "Left" likes to throw around the political spectrum as "Worthy" though. She "Has it All"....just like Bogey and Bacall !  close call winking

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
15.2  1stwarrior  replied to  It Is ME @15    6 years ago

laughing dude laughing dude laughing dude