╌>

Chris Christie calls Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  94 comments

By:   Kevin Liptak and Devan Cole (CNN)

Chris Christie calls Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'
A staunch ally of Donald Trump said Sunday it was time for the President to end his futile gambit to overturn the results of the election.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

(CNN)A staunch ally of Donald Trump said Sunday it was time for the President to end his futile gambit to overturn the results of the election.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Trump has failed to provide any evidence of fraud, that his legal team was in shambles and that it's time to put the country first. Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie listens as US President Donald Trump speaks during a news conference in the Briefing Room of the White House on September 27, 2020 in Washington, DC. "If you have got the evidence of fraud, present it," Christie said on ABC, where he is a contributor. He decried efforts by the President's lawyers to smear Republican governors who have not gone along with the President's false claims of voter malfeasance.

MAP: See 2020 election results

"Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment," he said, singling out Trump attorney Sidney Powell's accusations against Georgia GOP Gov. Brian Kemp. Read More Georgia will conduct another recount of its presidential ballots following a Trump campaign request Saturday, but the recount is extremely unlikely to change his loss in the state. President-elect Joe Biden, who was declared the winner Friday as the state certified the results, has a 12,670 vote or .2% lead over Trump in Georgia. "This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer," Christie said Sunday, noting Trump's attorneys have levied wild accusations in public but have not, so far, raised them in court, where there are consequences for providing false information. "They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud," he said. "Listen," Christie concluded, "I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen." "If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," he went on. "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

'We're beginning to look like we're a banana republic'

Maryland's Republican Gov. Larry Hogan also sharply criticized Trump's efforts on Sunday, telling CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" that he's "embarrassed that more people in the party aren't speaking up" about what he called the "bizarre" moves. "We used to go supervise elections around the world, and we were the most respected, you know, country with respect to elections. And now we're beginning to look like we're a banana republic. It's time for them to stop the nonsense," Hogan said, adding that Trump's meeting last week with members of the Michigan state Legislature's Republican leadership -- as part of an effort to pressure local leaders on election results -- was "completely outrageous." Biden Transition

• Analysis: Biden's margin of victory widens as Trump's subversion efforts grow more frantic
  • Here's who could serve in top roles in the Biden administration
  • Scranton, Pennsylvania, honors famous 'scrappy kid' turned President-elect
  • MAP: Full election results

Trump shot back at Hogan later Sunday, saying in a tweet that the governor is a "RINO," or Republican in name only, who will "never make the grade." Hogan replied in his own tweet, urging the President to "stop golfing and concede." Hogan, a moderate member of his party, is a known critic of Trump. He revealed last month that he cast a vote for Ronald Reagan in this year's contest, making him one of the highest-profile Republicans to publicly withhold support from the President. In addition to Hogan and Christie, a number of other notable Republicans have also publicly signaled that they support starting the formal presidential transition process, including Rep. Paul Mitchell of Michigan and Sens. Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska. 201122123306-fred-upton-ip-intv-large-169.jpg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Christie will change his tune as soon as Trump attacks him. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Here's the thing:  It was Chris Christie who was in charge of the prosecution of Charles Kushner, also known as Jared Kushner's father, also known as Ivanka Trump's father-in-law.  Charles Kushner spent 3 years in federal prison for campaign finance violations, bribery, extortion and some other shit I can't remember off the top of my head.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out with this circle of...jerks. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

i also do not have faith, nor do i trust Christie, the tunneled under Bridgegate and threw his subservient one under bus ted. He is a Dick. In this case, he is speaking logically, but it will not sway the A whole donut who he helped get el;ected and has backed, even with a fat front, cause Chris could have helped avert a crisis, instead he chose to bite his tongue, while shovelin in more bull than he spewed, n swallowed , what should have never been chewed, , was a phat horses ass, when he should have been shewed , cause the irony of a horse shoe, knowing more than he knew, is too tough eat, like horse meat, and hay, it's more about watt won does than that which they say, off to catch a buzz, as i sometimes go that way   

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.2    4 years ago

Much to agree with, Iggy. Christi, like Trump, is a two-faced liar and thinks only of saving his own a$$ when the crap goes down, and does not hesitate to throw those who trusted him under the bus. His days of being the high and mighty in NJ came to a very unpleasant halt. 

I would not trust him as far as I could throw is fat arse. So now that he is trying to reprimand his good buddy Trump to do the right thing seems a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Enjoy the buzz. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Raven Wing @1.2.1    4 years ago
"Enjoy the buzz".  

At least my wife does.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2.3  Split Personality  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.2    4 years ago

He accepted Presidential help when NJ need it

and threated Obama not only like the President but as a man

That went a long way for North Jersey and the Jersey shore.

JMHO

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.3    4 years ago
JMHO

Mine too SP.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.5  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2.2    4 years ago
At least my wife does.

There ya go, Buzz! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.6  FLYNAVY1  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.2    4 years ago

Iggy, you are spot on target!

Pretty bad when in today's political circles..... Christi sounds reasonable.  Time to check the basement for pods.....

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.2.7  cjcold  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.2.2    4 years ago

My lady likes a hummmmmm

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

tRump and his 'administration' and everything about him and this administration, is a national embarrassment.  

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    4 years ago

Instead, "Laughingstock", is the word I would've used...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3  TᵢG    4 years ago

And imagine that there are people who are contributing $$ to these ridiculous Trump legal initiatives.   What is the origin of such foolishness?   Is it extremely wishful thinking or simply an inability to comprehend the facts?

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1  devangelical  replied to  TᵢG @3    4 years ago

this farce of trump's will continue until the money stops coming in or the election is certified.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  devangelical @3.1    4 years ago

Do you think certification will stop Trump's nonsense?   At this point I am not so sure.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.2  devangelical  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.1    4 years ago

no. his money raising scam will pivot from legal defense fund to re-election fund. all the proceeds will ultimately end up in the same place though, his pockets.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.1    4 years ago

Nothing will stop Trump's nonsense no matter what happens.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.3    4 years ago

I think it is a safe bet that Trump will continue his bullshit game until he drops.   He will spend the rest of his life trying to convince people that this election was a fraud.   He will become the exemplar of 'poor loser' (among other things).

Hard to imagine Trump looking worse than he did during his term, but I think this charade has done so.   Talk about self-destructing one's reputation.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.5  sandy-2021492  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.3    4 years ago
Nothing will stop Trump's nonsense no matter what happens.

Most likely.

I do wonder, does he really believe he won, or is he lying?  Or is is something in between - he's told the lie so many times that he's started believing it himself, even if he knew in the beginning that it was a lie?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.4    4 years ago

His entire life is a fraud.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.7  igknorantzrulz  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.1.5    4 years ago

he has subliminally convinced himself, that due to no convictions, and the surrounding of "yes" men, that he, and he alone, decides the depiction of reality to natural artificiality, that is Trumps' Divided States Nationality, Naturally enhanced by perceptional distortion brought via the current White House abortion, finally, in his final Trimester , all up, and has the inability to see, it was he, as he is the one who creates his own National Reality

and to the sane , our National Nightmare, and for so many to still not see, a National Calamity

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.8  Gsquared  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.1.5    4 years ago

Trump is lying.  That's how he lives.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.8    4 years ago
That's how he lives.

otherwise, he'd be lying

in a coffin, and nothin to sneeze at

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.10  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.6    4 years ago

Exactly!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.1.5    4 years ago

Good question.   He might actually believe his own bullshit.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.12  devangelical  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.4    4 years ago
Hard to imagine Trump looking worse than he did during his term, but I think this charade has done so.   Talk about self-destructing one's reputation.

it's the collateral damage he's causing the GOP that I'm most interested in. the georgia senate runoff will tell how much, if any.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.10    4 years ago

Millions of people (voters) have been defrauded by him, or know he's a fraud but for whatever reason(s) don't care.  For some, apparently, it was trying to gain control of the Supreme Court and other aspects of the so-called "conservative" agenda.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.13    4 years ago

Hey we have at least one of the 'whatever Trump does is right' here on NT.   It is fascinating reading what comes from that mind.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.15  Raven Wing  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.14    4 years ago
It is fascinating reading what comes from that mind.

What mind? jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.16  Greg Jones  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.13    4 years ago
For some, apparently, it was trying to gain control of the Supreme Court and other aspects of the so-called "conservative" agenda.

There ya go!  Not all that hard to figure out.

Next comes retaining the Senate, to keep (not my president) Biden from doing anything stupid.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.14    4 years ago
It is fascinating reading what comes from that mind.

It's sickenly fascinating

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.16    4 years ago
to keep (not my president) Biden from doing anything stupid.

Hmmmm....do you remember mocking and taunting people when they said that trmp wasn't their president?

I do.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.4    4 years ago

What reputation?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Gsquared  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.16    4 years ago

So, apparently you are one of those who knows Trump is a fraud, but don't care.  That says a lot.

Trump did incredibly stupid things every day.  Did you object?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.21  cjcold  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.3    4 years ago

While I'm not suggesting this at all, one bullet could G. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.22  cjcold  replied to  Gsquared @3.1.6    4 years ago

His whole life he has been insane. His parents sent him to military school for a reason that didn't take. Military school just made him more of a bully and a rapist.

Once a sociopath, always a sociopath.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.2  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @3    4 years ago
And imagine that there are people who are contributing $$ to these ridiculous Trump legal initiatives.   What is the origin of such foolishness?   Is it extremely wishful thinking or simply an inability to comprehend the facts?

Trump has lost his legal battles with Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan. At what point will the realization that Trump lost the election sink in with his supporters?

Do you think certification will stop Trump's nonsense?  

I am somewhat doubtful.

I think it is a safe bet that Trump will continue his bullshit game until he drops.   He will spend the rest of his life trying to convince people that this election was a fraud.   He will become the exemplar of 'poor loser' (among other things).

In the meantime, he will make the transition as difficult for Biden as possible, which only hurts the American people.

Talk about self-destructing one's reputation.

Well, it's not like it was stellar to begin with.

Hey we have at least one of the ' whatever Trump does is right ' here on NT.   It is fascinating reading what comes from that mind

Mind? jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Gordy327 @3.2    4 years ago
in the meantime, he will make the transition as difficult for Biden as possible
Not only that, but for Biden's whole illegitimate "presidency" as well.
Over 72 million people feel essentially the same way.
Payback is just beginning

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Kavika   replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    4 years ago

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    4 years ago

That's not very civil, is it? I thought you conservatives were above that sort of thing?

Ender
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.3    4 years ago

Amazing isn't it. People are going from saying that donald is the president, it must be accepted, blah blah..to saying Biden rigged the election, did not win, etc... and will do everything possible to make his term hell.

They never had any intention of working with others. It is always their way or no way.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3.2.4    4 years ago

But they expect us to be civil....which I'm working on. I don't really relish wrestling with pigs in the mud. The pig enjoys it too much and I just end up muddy

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @3.2.4    4 years ago
and will do everything possible to make his term hell.

Well THAT has never happened before................/S

Ender
Professor Principal
3.2.7  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.6    4 years ago

Yep, ask Obama.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @3.2.7    4 years ago

To a much lesser extent..................................was he ever facing congressional hearing after congressional hearing for bullshit?

Ender
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2.8    4 years ago

The many investigations into the administration of Barack Obama

Yes, President Trump, Congress also investigated Barack Obama

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.2.10  Gordy327  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    4 years ago
Not only that, but for Biden's whole illegitimate "presidency" as well.

How exactly is Biden's presidency illegitimate? He won the election.

Over 72 million people feel essentially the same way.

And they are demonstrably wrong. They can "feel" whatever they like, as it seems they run off of emotion rather than rational thought anyway. But the numbers do not lie. Besides, clearly more people "feel" differently.

More partisan rhetoric that does nothing for the nation as a whole.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.11  cjcold  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.5    4 years ago

Used to be the bouncer in a strip joint in my youth. 

I loved Jello wrestling night.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.2.12  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cjcold @3.2.11    4 years ago

U get out of it...what you pudding

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  cjcold @3.2.11    4 years ago

That's the only thing Jello is good for

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  TᵢG @3    4 years ago

What is the origin of such foolishness?

Given what passes for facts at Facebook and NewsMax......  Trump voters are happy to stay in their bubble..

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4  bbl-1    4 years ago

Day late and a dollar short, Christie.  Separating  children from their parents and losing the children is okay with you, Christie?  Same goes for the rest of the compliant/complicit GOP.

Embarrassing?  Really?  Embarrassing to the GOP?  And again, really?  GOP, the party of amorality, faithlessness and cruelty.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4    4 years ago
losing the children is okay with you, Christie?  Same goes for the rest of the compliant/complicit GOP.

Please do tell how many children were lost, and how you came to that particular conclusion.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    4 years ago

try the Southern border near ya Tex

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.2  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    4 years ago

As of 2018, about 3,000 according to the Senate investigation into HHS. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.3    4 years ago

just lost parents, right Tex

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.3    4 years ago

From YOUR link:

Subcommittee chairman Rob Portman, Republican of Ohio would not accept that.   He said, “Your blanket statement that there are no lost children is simply inaccurate. There are lost children, clearly.  I can't believe you would think that because you don't know where 15 hundred were under a three month period of December.  You do know that a couple dozen of these kids actually ran away from their sponsors; that there are no lost children.  Of course there are lost children and that's the whole point here.  No one's responsible."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.5    4 years ago

Also from MY link:

Jonathan White of Health and Human Services said, “There are no lost children.  There are some families that don't take our call and there's a big difference.  Our requirement is to reach out, to have the programs that have provided care to the children reach out 30 days after sponsoring the child and see if there's anything they need, anything they can help them with. But it is not mandatory that the sponsor of the child take the call and many immigrant families after the child leaves our care do not want anything more to do with us, do not want anything more with the systems they have been through."

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    4 years ago

Why do you defend and support him?  What 'gift' does he bring?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.7    4 years ago

Didn't defend him, just pointed out facts.

Sorry about that, I realize it is upsetting to some,.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    4 years ago

You did not point out "facts".  You quoted a Trump regime spokesman.  Two very different things.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.10  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    4 years ago

Yes you did and no you did not.    This is about his policy and the facts are what they are.  Why are you not upset? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.10    4 years ago

Because I don't carry the faux-poutrage gene in me.

Too many do though.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.12  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.6    4 years ago

Yes Tex, I READ what the mouth piece for the HHS said. I ALSO read what the Senator said and the report that they put out. But hey, finish your Kool-Aid. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.13  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.11    4 years ago

Yes, all those faux-facts filled in the helix...

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.14  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.11    4 years ago

I understand.  The best way to not care is to simply not care.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.15  Greg Jones  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.7    4 years ago

Can't you handle the truth?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.16  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.15    4 years ago

And your relationship to the truth would be..........................?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.12    4 years ago

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.14    4 years ago

Do you really?

Your posts do little towards proving that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.12    4 years ago

Yeah, because that is his job. He is a career guy there at HHS.

So drink your favorite flavor--red--and enjoy!

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.20  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.19    4 years ago
Yeah, because that is his job. He is a career guy there at HHS.

Don't you mean he's part of the 'Deep State'? 

White can claim all he wants that the HHS isn't required to follow-up after they are placed but the Congress made it clear that they ARE in the 2008 TVPRA which states:

(f) AMENDMENTS TO THE HOMELAND SECURITY ACT OF 2002.—
(1) ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES.—Section 462(b)(1)(L) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 279(b)(1)(L)) is amended by striking the period at the end and inserting ‘‘, including regular follow-up visits to such facilities, placements, and other entities, to assess the continued suitability of such placements.’’

Note that the Congress mandated 'visits', NOT phone calls so his bullshit about 'they didn't answer the phone' is irrelevant. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.20    4 years ago
Don't you mean he's part of the 'Deep State'? 

What on earth could possibly inspire you to ask such an inane question?

Did you read that somewhere and are attempting to attribute it to me?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.22  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.21    4 years ago
What on earth could possibly inspire you to ask such an inane question?

Aren't all career government employees part of the deep state? 

Did you read that somewhere

Yes, HERE, dozens of times. 

and are attempting to attribute it to me?

I'm not 'attempting to attribute' ANYTHING to you Tex. I merely asked you a simple question. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.22    4 years ago
Aren't all career government employees part of the deep state? 

Please ask someone else your inane questions, and save the real ones for me.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.24  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.23    4 years ago

Since I become accustom to the trolling, any question I ask you is rhetorical. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.24    4 years ago

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.26  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.25    4 years ago

GOAL!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.27  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @4.1.26    4 years ago

Inanity.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.27    4 years ago

Yup, that's all you got.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.29  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.28    4 years ago

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     4 years ago

Senator Kevin Kramer of ND has instructed his staff to cooperate with the Biden team.

This joke of a legal team is a total embarresment. A true ''shit show''.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago

They should be brought up before their Law Societies (Bar Associations?) on ethics charges. Their claims are frivolous.  In Canada, the judges would not only throw their claims out of court but render all costs of the proceedings, including full scale defence lawyer fees, to be paid forthwith by those attorneys bringing those claims - They don't get away with this shit in Canada. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     4 years ago

Powell is no longer part of the Trump ''legal team''....According to the Trump campaign, she was never part of the so called team.jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png   Among real lawyers they are known as the ''Shit Show Team'' and now there is one less shitty member of the Shit Show Team.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @6    4 years ago

she's probably running a competing money gathering scam, now that there's almost 72 million suckers available

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Kavika   replied to  devangelical @6.1    4 years ago

There is a sucker (72million) born every minute.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @6    4 years ago
they are known as the ''Shit Show Team'' a

A very appropriate name for their 'Team".  Every one of them is so full of it. Hopefully the rest will tire of dragging their own name through the gutter for Trump who will throw them under the bus as well, and walk away before their name will be in the garbage can.

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     4 years ago

Trump is within grasping another first. 

When the recount in GA is completed Trump will become the first president to have lost the same state three times in three weeks.

The ''Shit Show'' rolls on.