╌>

Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  3 years ago  •  38 comments

By:   Christina Zhao (MSN)

Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe'
They had headlines that Biden wins in Arizona, when they know it's not true," Trump told his supporters in Georgia. "He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Former President Donald Trump falsely claimed during a rally in Georgia on Saturday night that the results of the Arizona election "audit" concluded that President Joe Biden lost in Maricopa County, despite the report clearly stating that Biden won with 1,040,873 votes—99 more votes than shown in the certified ballots.

© Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images Former U.S. President Donald Trump applauds as he finishing addressing a "Save America" rally at York Family Farms on August 21, 2021 in Cullman, Alabama.

"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd. "They had headlines that Biden wins in Arizona, when they know it's not true. He didn't win in Arizona. He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit."

The review of results by Trump's GOP allies affirmed Biden's 2020 presidential election win in Arizona's most populous county. "Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," said Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who pushed for the review of more than two million ballots, adding that the "numbers were very close, within a few hundred."

Still, Trump is continuing his campaign of pressuring states to investigate his baseless voter fraud claims. On Friday, he released a statement calling on Arizona to decertify the election results.

"It is not even believable the dishonesty of the Fake News Media on the Arizona Audit results, which shows incomprehensible Fraud at an Election Changing level, many times more votes than is needed," Trump falsely said.

"The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts, thereby being complicit in the Crime of the Century. They are so dishonest, but Patriots know the truth! Arizona must immediately decertify their 2020 Presidential Election Results," he added.

This is a developing story.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd. 

Will someone please shut this fool up?!!!  Even the die-hard morons must be tired of this shit by now.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

you'd need a cork the size of a 55 gallon drum...

Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @1.1    3 years ago
you'd need a cork the size of a 55 gallon drum...

Where can we get one of those?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.1    3 years ago

we'll just have the top part of the one sticking out of his ass cut off and use that...

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

You know, there was a time when somebody who couldn't accept their own sound defeat was an object of ridicule for anybody with 2 working brain cells.

Professor Guide
1.2.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.2    3 years ago

I haven't seen this clip in years, and it's still hilarious.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.1    3 years ago

"it's just a flesh wound"

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.3  Gordy327  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.2    3 years ago

That's a classic! 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.4  Gordy327  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    3 years ago

"Ok, we'll call it a draw." Lol

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3  TᵢG  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago
Even the die-hard morons must be tired of this shit by now.

Nope.   Every time you see someone support Trump for reelection you know that is not true.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.4  Dulay  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago
Even the die-hard morons must be tired of this shit by now.

They aren't and the seeds and comments here on NT prove that. They're celebrating his rally speech. It's pathetic. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.4.1  CB  replied to  Dulay @1.4    3 years ago

We can believe our eyes. This attempt to overthrow the U.S. system of governance is real, it's happening in real-time 'molasses,' and is being televised! The red states are all-in on it too. Anyone who supports the Artful Liar (Donald Trump) is signifying they are all-in on it. Or, once you explain it to you they should course correct and 'con-exit' similar to Cheney and Kizinger.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

Without a doubt Trump is a victim of TDS, he certainly is deranged and proves it every day. 

Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago
he certainly is deranged and proves it every day.

It's unfortunate that his offspring were born with his sense of derangement.  Had they not been, they would be more concerned about his behavior and get him some help.  As it stands, they could all benefit from a lengthy rest in the involuntary commitment ward.  They have those in prison, right? 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1    3 years ago

his 3 oldest kids are 2 legged vermin seriously due for a major humbleness adjustment, the fourth is on a mental vacation, and the youngest could easily develop a lot of potential for some negative newsworthiness in the near future. hopefully his secret service detail is a bunch of trump smitten misfits that volunteered for the job.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I believe it was Nazi Joseph Goebbels that formally invented the concept of the "big lie". Why make little lies, it takes too much work. But the big lie can be spun off into a whole self sustaining fabrication industry.  Trump seems to be entering a new phase. He knows that his "base" will give him at least some cover for anything he says, and as long as he stays off mainstream media where someone might actually ask him a real question he can pretty much say whatever he wants and have it go unchallenged within his sphere of influence. 

Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago
I believe it was Nazi Joseph Goebbels that formally invented the concept of the "big lie".

Trump tweaked it to perfection and then dipped in perfume to hide the stench of his real purpose.  Also interesting from his book, The Art of the Deal :

I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion.

Even that is a typical Trump lie.  The quote in question is a variation of a propaganda technique known as “the big lie,” which Adolf Hitler   described   in his memoir   Mein Kampf :

All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true in itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

The really sad part is that Donald Trump does not want to be president or even run for president again (although change 'President' to 'Dictator', and he would be announcing his candidacy by the shank of the afternoon...).  The only thing he wants to do now is ensure that he continues to grift his supporters out of every last cent they have.  

Source

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1    3 years ago

Great resource, Sister! I will now refer to Donald Trump as the "Artful Liar!" when commenting to his social media "constituents."  We have to break through the noise that is this Artful Liar! He is a diminishing force on democracy. A set-back. A crime against humanity.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.2  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1    3 years ago

I wonder did people laugh at Hitler until he demonstrated he was entirely serious in tying hands and feet and killing people to get his point across? It is time we realize that Donald Trump and his advisors are deadly serious. Mitch McConnell is deadly serious. Kevin McCarthy is deadly serious. Republican senators and congress are deadly serious. Republican governors are deadly serious. 

They are moving to 'stuff' liberals into the fire, while we laugh at this "audacity show" they put up front for onlookers.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5  SteevieGee    3 years ago

In 2020 Americans went to the polls in unprecedented numbers.  Do you think we went there because we love Biden?  Of course not.  We did it to get rid of Trump.  We'll do it again too.

Professor Guide
5.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  SteevieGee @5    3 years ago
In 2020 Americans went to the polls in unprecedented numbers.  Do you think we went there because we love Biden?  Of course not.  We did it to get rid of Trump.  We'll do it again too.

Glad to see you on board.  On a related note, I like Joe Biden...like a favorite Papaw.  It took a minute for me to realize that he might be a smidge too nice for the job of POTUS, but I think he's doing fine.  He certainly beats the shit out of the alternative...although he might need to be 40 years younger when viewing it from a physical standpoint. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    3 years ago

crooksandliars.com   /2021/09/crazy-paul-gosar-trump-biden

Deranged Paul Gosar Wants New Election Before Year's End

Heather 3-4 minutes   9/26/2021

The Arizona Republican who is one of the   most reprehensible members   of Congress told reporters for Under Current that he's convinced Trump won in Maricopa County, and that there WILL BE another presidential election before the end of this year.

Gosar   used to be a dentist   before becoming a Trump-butt-kissing,   white nationalist ,   insurrection-supporting   member of the House. The man is such a nut that his own family helped   make political ads against him   and his sister   has appeared on television   talking about what a despicable piece of work he is.

Here's Gosar's nonsense from this Friday, where he pretended not to know that their ridiculous "fraudit" in Arizona was   nothing but one big dud .

GOSAR: Well, it was a good start because we now know that fraud was there.

REPORTER: Yeah, they made their case very well I think.

GOSAR: Yeah, and the thing about it is, is that they weren't given the tools to make a full disclosure.

You know Shiva's whole point was you don't know how many of those votes were counted and how many weren't.

There's plenty of 'em there, plenty of them there to actually discredit it.

REPORTER: So what's next?

GOSAR: My suggestion was, is that we actually have some hearings and look over this batch and set a new election for Biden and Trump before the end of the year.

REPORTER: A new election before the end of the year?

GOSAR: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I would say. Yup, yup.

REPORTER: What do you think about though, just like, president Trump won the first time?

GOSAR: Well, he did. There's no way that he didn't. There's no way. No way.

REPORTER: How would that work though?

GOSAR: This year. This year.

As Windsor noted on Twitter, the video also raised questions about Gosar's health.

Lots of folks are asking if Paul Gosar has Parkinson's -- I don't know, but his AZ constituents deserve to know, so AZ journos should definitely ask him! — Lauren Windsor (@lawindsor)   September 25, 2021

I think he looks like he's got Parkinson's as well, and he's blown off questions about health problems in the past.   Back in 2015, Gosar   claimed that the spasms in his hand were caused by an injury to his back. That might explain a problem with his hands, but it sure doesn't explain what's going on with his head and neck.

Here's Gosar during a hearing back in May where he's got similar issues.

Rep. Paul Gosar offers unequivocal defense of the January 6 insurrectionists, describing them as "peaceful patriots" who are being "harassed" by the DOJ   pic.twitter.com/b4Ijgvfz3V — Aaron Rupar (@atrupar)   May 12, 2021

As Windsor said in her tweet, if he does have health issues, his constituents have a right to know. For now I'm more worried about the fact that he's willing to destroy what's left of our democracy in America.

Professor Guide
6.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago

Can someone remind me why it's a CoC violation to death-wish people like Paul Gosar?

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.1    3 years ago

is it? meh, don't ask me. I get popped for that violation twice a week in the fatherland groups.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago

Gosar is a dentist, and the American Dental Association supported him financially, assuming he'd advocate for dentists in healthcare legislation regarding funding, insurance-related legislations, etc.

They pulled that support a few weeks ago.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.2.2  sandy-2021492  replied to    3 years ago

I see what you did there.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.2    3 years ago

As a dentist, if he were to put any part of his hand in my mouth, I would bite it off.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.3  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago

Have you ever seen Paul Gosar speak? I haven't seen moves like that since the last time I poured salt on a slug. Seriously, it's bizarre. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.3.1  Split Personality  replied to  MrFrost @6.3    3 years ago

Have you ever heard Herschel Walker speak?  I was introduced a lifetime ago and initially thought he too shy to speak.

When I asked him something specific about his car, I was shocked at what passed for English.

Now he's running for Senate?  I will have to look for a seed.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago

MEMO TO GOSAR - People in Hell want ice water too but won't get it.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
6.5  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago
GOSAR: My suggestion was, is that we actually have some hearings and look over this batch and set a new election for Biden and Trump before the end of the year.

REPORTER: A new election before the end of the year?

GOSAR: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I would say. Yup, yup.

That gives him less than 3 months to amend the Constitution, hold primaries, have debates, conventions to nominate candidates and hold an election and, of course, audit the results.  It's gonna be tight, time wise.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7  Gsquared    3 years ago
you wouldn't believe

When it comes to anything Trump says, he has that right.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8  devangelical    3 years ago

stfu, loser...

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    3 years ago
"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd.

1000% correct! I don’t believe it. No sane person believes it.

This guy is out of his mind. That should be bad enough and under normal circumstances, we might dismiss these rantings of a crazy person, but it doesn’t end there. Far more disturbing is the fact that millions of people accept this lunacy as true. I mean you hear about “mass insanity” in the movies, but no one thinks it could ever be real. 

And then we have all this.