╌>

Virginia Gov.-elect Youngkin’s underaged son tried to vote in Tuesday’s election, elections officials said

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  95 comments

Virginia Gov.-elect Youngkin’s underaged son tried to vote in Tuesday’s election, elections officials said
Chanty said in an interview with The Post that she realized who the teen was when she looked at his ID. Upon seeing his age, she said she informed him that he must be at least 18 to be eligible to vote in Virginia. Under Virginia’s election laws, the only time 17-year-olds can vote is in a primary election if they’ll be 18 by the time of the general election.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/glenn-youngkin-son-vote-election/2021/11/05/f5eb7ce0-3e62-11ec-8ee9-4f14a26749d1_story.html

Antonio Olivo, Laura Vozzella, Gregory S. Schneider5-6 minutes11/5/2021

The 17-year-old son of Virginia Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin (R) tried to cast a ballot in Tuesday’s gubernatorial election twice despite being too young to vote, Fairfax County officials said in a statement released Friday.

The statement, which identified the teen as Youngkin’s 17-year-old son, emphasized that he did not end up voting and stated that he did not violate any state election laws. The Washington Post is not publishing the teen’s first name because he is a juvenile and has not been charged with a crime.

The teen walked into the voting precinct inside the Great Falls Library on Tuesday, presenting his driver’s license to election officials when asked for a proof of identity, according to Jennifer Chanty, the precinct captain there.

Chanty said in an interview with The Post that she realized who the teen was when she looked at his ID. Upon seeing his age, she said she informed him that he must be at least 18 to be eligible to vote in Virginia. Under Virginia’s election laws, the only time 17-year-olds can vote is in a primary election if they’ll be 18 by the time of the general election.

She said she offered to register him to vote for the next election, but the teen declined and walked out.

About 20 minutes later, the teen returned, insisting that he be allowed to vote, saying that a friend who was also 17 had been allowed to cast a ballot, Chanty said.

“I told him, ‘I don’t know what occurred with your friend, but you are not registered to vote today. You’re welcome to register, but you will not be voting today,’ ” Chanty, a Democrat, recalled saying. While Chanty had recalled the events as occurring Tuesday afternoon, a copy of her notes she took at the time showed she recorded the encounters as occurring in the morning.

Devin O’Malley, a spokesman for Youngkin, issued a statement Friday.

“It’s unfortunate that while Glenn attempts to unite the Commonwealth around his positive message of better schools, safer streets, a lower cost of living, and more jobs, his political opponents — mad that they suffered historic losses this year — are pitching opposition research on a 17-year old kid who honestly misunderstood Virginia election law and simply asked polling officials if he was eligible to vote; when informed he was not, he went to school,” O’Malley wrote.

Scott O. Konopasek, the head of Fairfax’s elections office, said it doesn’t appear that the teen violated any state election laws.

“The man did not vote. He made no false statements,” Konopasek said. “He did not disrupt voting. Based upon information available to me now, it appears that he committed no election offense as defined in Chapter 10 of the Elections Code.”

Under Virginia law, any election-law-related allegations are required to be forwarded to the local prosecutor’s office to determine whether charges should be filed.

“We don’t have a comment because we have yet to receive anything from the registrar,” said Ben Shnider, a spokesman for Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney Steve Descano.

Youngkin had emphasized “election integrity” as the centerpiece of his campaign to win the GOP nomination. He announced the formation of an “Election Integrity Task Force” of citizens who would work “to ensure free and fair elections in Virginia.”

For the first four months of his campaign, Youngkin was coy about whether he believed President Biden’s election last year was legitimate, saying only that he acknowledged that Biden was actually the sitting president. After winning the GOP nomination in May, as the battle was on for moderate suburban voters, he acknowledged Biden’s legitimacy.

Youngkin also attended an election integrity rally at Liberty University over the summer, and allowed state Sen. Amanda F. Chase (R-Chesterfield) to serve as his surrogate at some events, even as she continued to repeat unfounded allegations of election fraud nationwide and to call for extra audits of Virginia’s 2020 results.

Youngkin has advocated for audits of election machines to ensure that the system is fair, though Virginia already automatically audits its election machines under state law. Near the end of the campaign, Youngkin affirmed that he generally has faith in Virginia’s election results and said he believed the results of the gubernatorial vote would be legitimate.

Chanty said the Youngkins are not registered to vote at the Hickory precinct, making the teen’s effort to cast a ballot there even more peculiar.

“It was just weird,” she said. “He was very insistent that he wanted to vote in this election and I said, ‘Well, you’re not old enough.’ ’’

But, Chanty said, she thought the teen’s efforts were simply misguided.

“Teenagers do stupid things,” Chanty said. “I’ll chalk it up to that. I’ll believe that first before anything else.”

Justin Jouvenal contributed to this report.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

On one level its kind of cute that a teenager wanted to vote for his father. On the other hand a 17 year old child of an elitist family should know that you have to be 18 years old to vote in the United States. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

From the article "his political opponents — mad that they suffered historic losses this year — are pitching opposition research on a 17-year old kid who honestly misunderstood Virginia election law and simply asked polling officials if he was eligible to vote; when informed he was not, he went to school,” O’Malley wrote.."

Another white bread non story

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
a 17 year old child of an elitist family should know that you have to be 18 years old to vote in the United States

he obviously paid no attention in civics class. I wonder what his CRT grades were.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  devangelical @1.2    3 years ago

I'm voting that up just because of the CRT comment. Best laugh all week.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  devangelical @1.2    3 years ago

Maybe he told the poll workers that his dad said he could vote if he wanted to. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.3  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.1    3 years ago

oh man!? certain members of this forum's participants wouldn't have recognized that as a joke...

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
1.2.4  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.1    3 years ago

I got an A in CRT because I have a black friend.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.3  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

I'm more interested in his 17 yo friend who did vote.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  SteevieGee @1.3    3 years ago

Interesting. You chose to believe him when he said he had a friend who voted, but can't believe he made a mistake in interpreting the VA law.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  SteevieGee @1.3    3 years ago

His friend may have voted in a primary, so long as he would turn 18 before the general election.

Of course, since Virginia GOP has conventions rather than primary elections, his friend, if he voted, voted in the Democratic primary.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.3.3  SteevieGee  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.2    3 years ago

This was not a primary election.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.3.4  SteevieGee  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.1    3 years ago

When did I say I don't believe him?  I don't though.  After the election worker told him he wasn't eligible to vote the first time the second time was either a fraud attempt or he's really really stupid.  Is he really really stupid?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.5  Texan1211  replied to  SteevieGee @1.3.4    3 years ago
When did I say I don't believe him? 

It wasn't necessary.

I don't though.

See?

Is he really really stupid?

I don't know, but what he did was indeed stupid. 

Does that make the election invalid?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.6  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.5    3 years ago
Does that make the election invalid?

... only if a democrat had won.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.7  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.3.6    3 years ago
... only if a democrat had won.

But a Democrat lost! 

Which was great news, of course.

Imagine winning a statewide office in a state in which your party hadn't won since 2009!

And not only winning the Governor's race, but the Lt. Governor and State AG, too!

And let's not forget the state legislature House, too!

And in a state where Biden won the independents by a huge margin (10+ points) only to see them flip dramatically for the sane candidate's party!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.8  sandy-2021492  replied to  SteevieGee @1.3.3    3 years ago

I know.  I was offering a scenario in which he may have had a 17-year-old friend who could legally vote.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    3 years ago

Since when does the left give a shit about enforcing voting laws? That is right; it is only when a Republican/Conservative tries to violate them. 

Democrats are also against voter ID laws. Of course we all know that voters being required to show ID doesn't work. It definitely didn't work this time./S

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  JBB  replied to  Ronin2 @2    3 years ago

Voter fraud is a major state and federal crime which requires an explicit conspiracy to execute and that is almost impossible to cover up making it easy to prosecute explaining why it is exceptionally rare. There is no way to pull off a voter fraud scheme without being caught and prosecuted. This is true in blue states as well as red. So, you're wrong!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @2.1    3 years ago
So, you're wrong!

So Democrats are in favor of voter ID laws? Then why have they fought against them so hard?

Does showing your ID work? Of course it does! It establishes you are who you claim you are.

Did it work this case? Of course it did!

What was he wrong about?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    3 years ago

Well we have criminal charges for attempted murder, attempted robbery, attempted kidnapping etc

So why not attempted election fraud?

Good thing he wasn't a Democrat trying to vote in Texas.

Election fraud,  in the most general sense, is any   attempt  to subvert or manipulate the electoral process by illegal means.   Election fraud  is notoriously difficult to detect, investigate, and prosecute. In many ways, voting is based on the honor system, and relatively few safeguards are in place to prevent fraud.

Elec­tion Integrity | Office of the Attorney General (texasattorneygeneral.gov)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.2    3 years ago
So why not attempted election fraud?

Gee, talk to your reps and demand they pass a law!

Good thing he wasn't a Democrat trying to vote in Texas.

Why on earth for? Millions of Texas Democrats voted quite easily last election.

And why are you quoting Texas law to me? What is the purpose of it?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    3 years ago

Talk about a nothing story!

Nothing to see here, folks, just pissed-off Democrats looking for anything remotely positive about Tuesday's election results.

LOL

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @3    3 years ago

If anything it makes them look more foolish. The very election laws they have been against so adamantly, turns out, they work.  In a way it puts the 2020 election into question.  

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
4  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

I hear all the time from the left that voter fraud doesn't really happen. Next issue?

BTW illegally voting is a crime but trying to vote isn't.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  Moose Knuckle @4    3 years ago

tell that to the texas AG.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
4.1.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  devangelical @4.1    3 years ago

I would if i lived in the state.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Moose Knuckle @4.1.1    3 years ago

I suppose it is easy to confuse VA with Texas. 

/s

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
4.1.3  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.2    3 years ago

I will give em a hint, I live in a state where there are moose.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Moose Knuckle @4.1.3    3 years ago

You may need to spell it out for them!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5  sandy-2021492    3 years ago

You know, I was not asked for my ID when I voted Tuesday.  I had it out, ready to present, but was handed a voucher for a ballot without the poll worker taking a look at my ID.  She merely asked me to state my name and address.

Maybe I should raise a big stink about secure elections, like a certain soundly defeated presidential candidate has done.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5    3 years ago
Maybe I should raise a big stink about secure elections, like a certain soundly defeated presidential candidate has done.

Go right ahead, but Tuesday's results will stand!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    3 years ago

I don't recall saying they wouldn't, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to make that statement.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.1    3 years ago
so I'm not sure why you feel the need to make that statement.

Well, then that is just like me not understanding why you made this statement:

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.2    3 years ago

You don't understand how an attempt at casting an illegal vote by the son of a candidate for the party of "The Big Lie" might cause scrutiny for other voting irregularities?  A candidate whose party is very much in support of voter ID laws?  A candidate who campaigned on quality education, but whose son somehow is unaware of the legal voting age?

Odd.  Seems pretty clear to me why there might be questions and criticism.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.3    3 years ago

You stated something about secure elections. Do you feel Tuesday's elections were not secure?????????????????

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.5  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.4    3 years ago

Some people are saying maybe it wasn't. 

After all, I know for sure of one instance of a voter not being identified in accordance with the election laws of the commonwealth.  Without a full audit and endless investigations, how will we know I was the only one?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.5    3 years ago
Some people are saying maybe it wasn't. 

Some people are fools.

After all, I know for sure of one instance of a voter not being identified in accordance with the election laws of the commonwealth.  Without a full audit and endless investigations, how will we know I was the only one?

I guess you won't until you conduct your little audit.

Say, good luck with that, and be sure to let everyone now how that turns out for ya!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.7  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.6    3 years ago
Some people are fools.

Some people are capable of identifying satire when they read it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.7    3 years ago

Oh, so it is all satire now.

Got it..

LOL!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.9  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.8    3 years ago

As I said, some people are capable of identifying it.  Others either can't or won't.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.9    3 years ago

No need to repeat your post.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.11  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.10    3 years ago

Like there was no need to state that the election results would stand, when nobody had said otherwise?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.11    3 years ago

You mean making a statement like that when no one was talking about that??

Pot, meet kettle!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.13  sandy-2021492  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.12    3 years ago

Again, some people recognize satire, and some won't.

I'll leave you to keep fighting your straw man.  Do be sure not to wear yourself out.  Not that that should be a problem, considering how flimsy it was.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.13    3 years ago

[deleted]

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.15  MrFrost  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.11    3 years ago

Like there was no need to state that the election results would stand, when nobody had said otherwise?

I think there should be 7 months of audits, recounts and court challenges. Throw in an audit company with no experience in the election process, just to make it more fun. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.16  sandy-2021492  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.15    3 years ago

I know a guy who works for the Board of Elections.  Maybe I should call him (recording the phone call, of course) and ask him to "find" a few more votes for McAuliffe.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.15    3 years ago

Go for it, it should be a hoot!

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
5.1.18  al Jizzerror  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.13    3 years ago
some people recognize satire, and some won't.

You are 100% right.

jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.3    3 years ago

Certain people think that voter fraud is only fraud if a D or I would do it.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.2  Split Personality  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5    3 years ago

Ours was just a local election and had 8 constitutional amendments, most of which were hair splitting cut outs.

No one asked or demanded anything because there was no level of blue vs red.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7  JaneDoe    3 years ago
“The man did not vote. He made no false statements,” Konopasek said. “He did not disrupt voting. Based upon information available to me now, it appears that he committed no election offense as defined in Chapter 10 of the Elections Code.”

Oh well guess we don’t need to form a posse and go get him /s

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8  Gsquared    3 years ago
"it appears that he committed no election offense"

That's not for lack of trying.  Twice.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8    3 years ago
That's not for lack of trying.  Twice.

This is a nothing-burger.

No charges will be filed.

No charges warranted.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    3 years ago
This is a nothing-burger.

Trump's BIG lie is NOT a nothing burger.  He inspired idiots to invade the Capitol to stop Pence from confirming the Electoral College totals.  Many idiots are hoping to have a new Civil War.  The Jan. 6 insurrection was planned in advance.  Some of the seditionists even had shirts made.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.1    3 years ago

FFS, follow the conversation.

What IS a nothing burger is the topic here, not what you want it to be.

This is NOT about Trump.

I see some Democrats learned NOTHING from Tuesday.

SMFH

Hallux
PhD Principal
8.1.3  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.2    3 years ago
FFS, follow the conversation.

That is up to the seeder, not you.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Hallux @8.1.3    3 years ago
That is up to the seeder, not you.

He likes to think he runs all comments here on NT. Even if they are not his articles/seeds to rule over, he likes to think he has the right to do so.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.5  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.2    3 years ago

Here are some of your comments:

#3  Talk about a nothing story!

#8.1 This is a nothing-burger.

#8.1.2   What IS a nothing burger is the topic here

Why did you post 16 comments about "a nothing story"?

Do "nothing burgers" turn you on"?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @8.1.3    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.5    3 years ago

Your crush on Melania is duly noted.

Got any more nude pics of her?

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.9  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.8    3 years ago
Got any more nude pics of her?

Why yes, I have binders full of Melania porn.

My favorites are her lesbian pics.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.9    3 years ago

I am surprised you can post one-handed.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.11  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.10    3 years ago
I am surprised you can post one-handed.

Why are you surprised?

I see you just managed to post one-handed.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.11    3 years ago

Aw, c'mon, man, please, not the Pee Wee Herman defense!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.5    3 years ago

Maybe it's lunch time whereever he is?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.1.13    3 years ago

FFS, please stop pretending you have me on ignore and have the guts to comment TO me, not ABOUT me.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.15  devangelical  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.5    3 years ago

oh look, it's a slovakian mushroom steamer.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9  al Jizzerror    3 years ago

Oh, I'm following the conversation.  Why would I want to discuss a "nothing burger"?

I'm just concerned that after your "nothing burger" you are probably famished.  So I provided you with a delicious "something burger" so you don't starve to death.  If you're still hungry, I can provide you with another "something burger".

And please stop SYFH the rattling noise is distracting.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @9    3 years ago

What you "provide" is the usual TDS-riddled drivel.

No thanks, I will leave it all for you!

Say, if you ever want to talk about anything other than Trump 24/7, let me know!

Until then, you can keep bleating about him on every article!

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9.1.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1    3 years ago
you can keep bleating about him on every article!

BAH.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @9.1.1    3 years ago

Thanks for the latest bleating. It was expected.

Got any more memes?

30 a day doesn't seem like quite enough.

But I understand how some people confuse memes with debate.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.2    3 years ago

The next time you "debate" someone on this site will be the first. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.3    3 years ago
The next time you "debate" someone on this site will be the first.

I debate rational people all the time.

For the crazies, I just make fun of their posts since most of them are cartoons, outright lies, or TDS-driven drivel.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.4    3 years ago

You couldnt debate your way out of wet toilet paper. 

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
9.1.6  Duck Hawk  replied to  al Jizzerror @9.1.1    3 years ago

that one is great!! lol

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  al Jizzerror @9.1.1    3 years ago

If all of this was reversed and on the Dem dining table, not only would it NOT be a nothing burger, but magats would turn it into a 7 course meal.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.3    3 years ago

He looks into a bucket full of minnows and sees de bait.  The minnows would win.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9.1.9  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.2    3 years ago
Got any more memes?

Why yes, yes I do.

I have created thousands of memes.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9.1.10  al Jizzerror  replied to  Duck Hawk @9.1.6    3 years ago

Thanx for your support!

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9.1.11  al Jizzerror  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.8    3 years ago

Perfect! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.5    3 years ago

I do find I often have to play down to the level of my foes.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @9.1.9    3 years ago

Your "talent" knows no bounds!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.14  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.12    3 years ago

This is your level

R.8415278e21bcf5730bdd49536117f3e1?rik=sJThdqvEzYLMYA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fimages.terro.com%2fis%2fimage%2fwoodstream%2fter-insects-little-black-ant-article-3&ehk=Vu3DtFaSxsrcVEtesA1FgHouf7yjHlGd1qAKynmPEFM%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9.1.15  al Jizzerror  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.13    3 years ago
Your "talent" knows no bounds!

Thanx for noticing.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.14    3 years ago
This is your level

Aw...you got pictures!!

yay!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  al Jizzerror @9.1.15    3 years ago

You're welcome!

I always try to give credit where credit is due, and to recognize where one's talents really lay.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.14    3 years ago

The ants have bigger brains

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  al Jizzerror @9.1.11    3 years ago

I have my moments.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1.18    3 years ago

Why are you still pretending to ignore my comments and then commenting to me through others?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10  Jeremy Retired in NC    3 years ago

So, now the left wants to enforce election law?  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10    3 years ago

We always did

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Trout Giggles @10.1    3 years ago

[deleted]  The left calls the laws that caught this kid racist and said it is designed to keep minorities from the polls for quite a while.  

But it turns out, the laws actually work.  Somebody not eligible to vote was caught and the integrity was kept.  Puts the 2020 election into question.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.2  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10    3 years ago
So, now the left wants to enforce election law?  

That entirely depends on who it is applied to and in which state.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @10.2    3 years ago

Exactly.