╌>

Ted Cruz Wont Say He Would Blow a Man to Solve World Hunger

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  102 comments

By:   Leia Idliby (Mediaite)

Ted Cruz Wont Say He Would Blow a Man to Solve World Hunger
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) refused to answer if he would "fellate another man" to end world hunger while speaking at Yale University on Monday.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Leia IdlibyApr 12th, 2022, 3:08 pm Twitter share button <?php // Post Body ?>

Sen. Ted Cruz(R-TX) declined to answer if he would "fellate another man" to end world hunger while speaking at Yale University on Monday.

Cruz visited Yale University to record a live episode of his podcast Verdict, which he hosts with conservative political commentator Michael Knowles.

While the two addressed hot topics such as intellectual diversity and the confirmation of Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, a question from a student named Evan really got the crowd going.

"Assuming it would end global hunger, would you fellate another man?" Evan asked Cruz at roughly 1:37:47 into the clip.

Cruz quickly dodged the question, passing it on to Knowles, who confirmed he would not perform fellatio on another man, no matter the outcome.

"Like a typical left-wing undergraduate, you are engaging in consequentialist ethics," Knowles said, noting that the question was likely a reference to American Psycho's "That Yale thing" scene.

Knowles went on to accuse the student of "attempting to justify flagrantly immoral behavior to achieve a good end," adding, "And I tell you, my friend, the ends do not justify the means. Absolutely, absolutely not."

The host did not expand on why he believes performing fellatio is "flagrantly immoral."

After successfully avoiding the question, Cruz turned it back to Evan:

"I am curious with that young fellow. If it would solve world hunger, would you vote for Donald Trump?" Cruz asked, earning dispersed laughter from the crowd.

Watch above, via Verdict.

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

Filed Under: Michael KnowlesTed CruzYaleYale University Previous PostNext Post Previous PostNext Post

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  Sparty On    2 years ago

Looking for the satire tag ...... sadly there was none. .....

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Sparty On @1    2 years ago

What type of dumbass question is that? 

"You won't do an act you find repugnant to end world hunger? You won't prostitute yourself to save humanity? You are evil!"

That is the type of idiotic logic that we have all come to expect from leftists.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    2 years ago
What type of dumbass question is that? 

Dumbass?  Inappropriate, yes.  Poorly phrased, yes.  But dumbass?  No.

Would you prefer:

"Ted Cruz, would you do something you feel is totally repugnant (but not dangerous), to save countless millions of lives from starvation?"

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Sunshine  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    2 years ago
That is the type of idiotic logic that we have all come to expect from leftists.

Exactly.  What did this add to the conversation?  Absolutely nothing.  The kid wanted his 15 mins of fame and thought he was embarrassing Cruz but he embarrassed himself.

This is the best a "prestige" Yale student can come up with? 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.1    2 years ago

No, very much "dumbass".

The thing is, this kid is going to expect to be taken seriously about something political someday, and now that won't ever happen.  

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Jack_TX  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.2    2 years ago
What did this add to the conversation?  

Puerile snickering. 

I'm sure he's a hero on fraternity row.  Good for him.

As you say, he got his 15 minutes of fame and may even be able to get a blowjob or two from a couple of dipshits who are "really passionate about advocacy" or some other such gobshittery.

But it's going to be an expensive 15 minutes.  Imagine this video clip playing over and over while you're running for county judge and trying to convince everybody you should be taken seriously.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Ender  replied to  Jack_TX @1.1.4    2 years ago

You all act like this is the first time in history something like this has happened.

Politicians have been heckled for years.

Nothing new.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Jack_TX @1.1.4    2 years ago
I'm sure he's a hero on fraternity row.  Good for him.

I'm pretty sure that Evan isn't in a frat.  He sounds anti-social.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1.7  Jack_TX  replied to  Ender @1.1.5    2 years ago
Politicians have been heckled for years.

Anonymously shouting shite from "somewhere in the crowd" is different than asking a sitting US Senator a blowjob question on video.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Ender  replied to  Jack_TX @1.1.7    2 years ago

I am sure something like it has been done before. Not everything use to be on video.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1.9  Jack_TX  replied to  Ender @1.1.8    2 years ago
I am sure something like it has been done before. Not everything use to be on video.

No doubt.

I'm just also thinking that the kid isn't at Southern Mississippi or Fresno State.  He's at Yale.  Assuming he's actually a student there, he likely has a bright future in front of him, now influenced by something he'll have to live down.

In many places, it won't matter at all.  In some, however, it's really problematic.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Gsquared  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    2 years ago

At least he didn't ask Cruz a dumbass question like:  Are babies racist?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.1    2 years ago

Would you prefer:

"Ted Cruz, would you do something you feel is totally repugnant (but not dangerous), to save countless millions of lives from starvation?"

YES, a dumbass question from a student at one of America's most prestigious colleges.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.12  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.11    2 years ago
YES, a dumbass question from a student at one of America's most prestigious colleges.

Trump University?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.13  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.12    2 years ago
Trump University?

You must not have read this seed for comprehension, reread and see if you still need to ask.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.12    2 years ago
Trump University?

Look, I get that Trump must be on your mind ALOT but if one reads the article one finds out this incident happened at Yale University. Perhaps you've even heard of it?.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1    2 years ago

Ted Cruz is basically a clown so he is prone to being asked clownish questions. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2    2 years ago
Ted Cruz is basically a clown so he is prone to being asked clownish questions.

As a constituent, I would love to replace him.  Unfortunately, we're unlikely to get a reasonable alternative any time soon.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.3  1stwarrior  replied to  Sparty On @1    2 years ago

Nope - typical BS thread to get attention.  Not news - not even friggin' worth reading 'bout.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

The world is going crazy, lol. 

I do think though we may be seeing a new tactic from those who are tired of the right's endless whining about LBTGQ issues. Confront conservatives with blatantly embarrassing sexual questions at the conservatives public appearances. I was reading another story today about the right wing pundit Ben Shapiro being ambushed at a public appearance with the accusation that he is unable to sexually satisfy his wife. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.1  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago
I do think though we may be seeing a new tactic from those who are tired of the right's endless whining about LBTGQ issues. Confront conservatives with blatantly embarrassing sexual questions at the conservatives public appearances.

That will backfire spectacularly.

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    2 years ago

We're better than this?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ronin2  replied to  CB @3    2 years ago

Track down Evan and let him know.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1    2 years ago

Why would I do that, Ronin2? The 'moment' has ended. Let's be better than Evan, yes? There are more appropriate ways to chastise or upbraid Ted Cruz for his 'lacks' in the Senate.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     2 years ago

Only if he could do it in Mexico.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

"I am curious with that young fellow. If it would solve world hunger, would you vote for Donald Trump?" Cruz asked, earning dispersed laughter from the crowd.

Poor Heidi.  Her husband is still symbolically fellating the man who publicly insinuated she is fugly.

CB
Professor Principal
5.1  CB  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5    2 years ago

What's exciting or disturbing is I find Cruz's question honestly very interesting. (At this moment, I do not know how to answer that one. Will need more time to ponder it.  That is one heck of an "if" thought experiment!)

Ender
Professor Principal
6  Ender    2 years ago

It is protein, from what I have heard...

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
6.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ender @6    2 years ago
It is protein, from what I have heard...

Said every guy to every wife, girlfriend, occasional booty call, etc...

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7  Gsquared    2 years ago

We already know that Cruz would eat shit if Trump told him to.

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @7    2 years ago

Ahhh yes, the ole Trump deflection.

Not surprising really. It was only a matter of time before a leftist would bring him up.

Most can't help it.

Must really suck to have someone not in office for over a year stuck in your brain 24/7.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
7.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  bugsy @7.1    2 years ago
Ahhh yes, the ole Trump deflection.

It is a toss up between racist and Trump as to which one is used to deflect first.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @7.1    2 years ago

You can't handle the truth about Cruz.  

As for Trump, it must REALLY suck to worship the ground he walks on.  Too bad for you.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @7.1    2 years ago

I love bringing up Trump as often as possible.  It makes reactionaries' heads explode.  Trump is a deviant, fascist traitor and you own him.  Or, maybe more accurately, he owns you.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7.1.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.3    2 years ago
Trump is a deviant, fascist traitor and you own him.  Or, maybe more accurately, he owns you.

Trump Devotion Syndrome?

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7.1.5  pat wilson  replied to  bugsy @7.1    2 years ago

We can't miss him if he won't go away.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.6  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.3    2 years ago

Lol ... Trump owns all y’all and after all this time, it’s still funny as hell

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.7  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.6    2 years ago

It looks like some Trump worshippers don't even know they're owned by the fat fascist.  Comment 7.1.6 is proof.  It must be really sad to be that pathetic.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @7.1.4    2 years ago

No - trump dick suck. . .

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.7    2 years ago

Projection is a very bad character trait.    Not good for you at all.     My advice is you should work on fixing that.

Toot sweet ....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.3    2 years ago
I love bringing up Trump as often as possible.  It makes reactionaries' heads explode.  Trump is a deviant, fascist traitor and you own him.  Or, maybe more accurately, he owns you.

Yes, your penchant for bringing Trump into many conversations which have nothing to do with the topic at hand is widely known.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.9    2 years ago

Comment 7.1.9 -- the sound of another reactionary head exploding.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.12  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.10    2 years ago

Comment 7.1.10 -- the sound of yet another reactionary head exploding.  Pop!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.12    2 years ago

Your delusions are not my problem, thankfully!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7.1.14  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.12    2 years ago
the sound of yet another reactionary head exploding

Have you always be a hyperbole fan?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7.1.14    2 years ago

Looks more like he is admitting to trolling to me.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.16  Gsquared  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7.1.14    2 years ago

Always.  It's an aid for the benefit of the clueless and the comprehension challenged, some of whom are on here with us today.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7.1.17  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.16    2 years ago
It's an aid for the benefit of the clueless and the comprehension challenged,

I'm glad that you found an aid that help with your understanding.  I'll bet that you're a graphic novel fan as well.

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1.18  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.2    2 years ago

I never said anything about Cruz. He does not represent me so I don't care.

Your incorrect projection of Trump on me is wholeheartedly bullshit. I dont inject him into every conversation, or any, for that matter.

To do so shows how advanced TDS is with you.

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1.19  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.3    2 years ago
I love bringing up Trump as often as possible. 

Funny how you claim I worship the ground he walks on, then post this doozy

Seems TDS has really warped the mind.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.20  Sparty On  replied to  bugsy @7.1.19    2 years ago

Clinically insane is the phrase you are looking for ....

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.21  Gsquared  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7.1.17    2 years ago

Your comprehension challenge looks pretty serious.  The only fiction I read are comments like yours.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.22  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.20    2 years ago

Wow.  Reactionary heads are exploding all over the place. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.  This is too easy.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.20    2 years ago
Clinically insane is the phrase you are looking for

That might be an explanation for his fantasy about heads exploding.

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1.24  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.23    2 years ago

I'd hate to see what his other fantasies are about.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

"I am curious with that young fellow. If it would solve world hunger, would you vote for Donald Trump?" Cruz asked,

Perfect response.   

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Right Down the Center @8    2 years ago
Perfect response.

Apparently Cruz equates voting for Donald no different that being "flagrantly immoral" considering that's how Knowles had just framed it.

Interestingly, I think many rational Americans would much rather suck a dick than intentionally elect a serial liar and accused rapist even though there were over 70 million who proved they'd much rather let Trump fuck America in the ass than vote for Biden.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.1    2 years ago

At least trump uses lube when he fucks America up the ass. Biden likes to fuck America up the ass dry.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9  Buzz of the Orient    2 years ago

I was getting quite a laugh from the "horror" posted by so many, and I'll bet a lot of "manly" men have had their wives do that very thing.  So I decided to search "Benefits from ingesting semen", and apparently not only is it not poisonous, but there are quite a few benefits. (LINK) ->

Now, with THIS knowledge, maybe "Solving World Hunger" would have made Ted Cruz a hero to millions upon millions of people, especially children, and earned such gratitude as would make him one of the most famous men in all of history now and forever.  Most politicians, being the whores that they are anyway, shouldn't shun such an opportunity. LOL

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
10  Ed-NavDoc    2 years ago

Pretty stupid question from a obviously less than stellar mind individual. I don't blame Cruz for refusing to answer.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @10    2 years ago

I’ve dealt with a lot of Ivy leaguers over the years and generally speaking have found them to be a rather unimpressive lot.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
10.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sparty On @10.1    2 years ago

Well, when one has been spoiled, coddled, and spoonfed ideology by the leftist liberal academia(?) that have taken over the Ivy League schools, as much as some of those spoiled rich kids have it's not surprising.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @10.1    2 years ago

Ted Cruz, the Princeton and Harvard Law School graduate, being one of the of the least impressive Ivy Leaguers ever.  Of course, he was only admitted under their affirmative action for the extremely stupid programs.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.2    2 years ago

Jon Stewart got off a good point recently. He said that if we had a properly functioning media in this country no one would know Ted Cruz existed. 

In other words Cruz "fame" is for all the wrong reasons. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.2    2 years ago

I see, so affirmative action is good except for people like Cruz who you disagree with eh?

Hilarious!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.2    2 years ago
Ted Cruz, the Princeton and Harvard Law School graduate, being one of the of the least impressive Ivy Leaguers ever.  Of course, he was only admitted under their affirmative action for the extremely stupid programs.

What a complete, utter load of fucking BULLSHIT, not based on any FACTS.

Your bias is clear.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.3    2 years ago
Jon Stewart got off a good point recently. He said that if we had a properly functioning media in this country no one would know Ted Cruz existed.

Yeah, some of the major networks devoted more time to Cruz' Mexico trip than they did to Cuomo's nursing home scandal.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
10.1.7  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @10.1.4    2 years ago

Where did I say affirmative action for the extremely stupid is bad?  You should have the right to an Ivy League education even if you don't otherwise qualify.  Go ahead and apply.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
10.1.8  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.5    2 years ago

[Deleted]  Everyone does admire your ability to swear, though.  It makes you look really smart.  You capitalize nicely, too.  At least you have that going for you.  So, those are two skills you possess you can be proud of.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.8    2 years ago

Why? Because I refuse to support such batshittery?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1.10  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.7    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
10.1.11  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @10.1.10    2 years ago

[Deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
10.1.12  bugsy  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.11    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @10.1.12    2 years ago

Let him alone with his fantasies.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
10.1.14  Gsquared  replied to  bugsy @10.1.12    2 years ago

[removed]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @10.1.12    2 years ago

jrSmiley_115_smiley_image.png

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
Professor Participates
10.1.16  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.15    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1.17  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @10.1.11    2 years ago

Perfect, I was a bit worried that I might be a little off track but thanks to your input I know that once again, I am spot on [Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @10.1.16    2 years ago
Yea that normally happens when TDS becomes riddled in their brain.

That seems like a logical explanation.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
10.1.19  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.5    2 years ago

Not to mention the fact that when Cruz attended Princeton and Harvard, Ivy League schools were not nearly the liberal academic indoctrinating  cesspools they are nowadays.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
11  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

A refresher on just how unpopular Ted Cruz is:

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @11    2 years ago

Very funny. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
11.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @11    2 years ago

Only to hard core leftist liberals...

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
11.2.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @11.2    2 years ago

Apparently you didn’t watch it then.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @11.2    2 years ago

That’s because she is only funny to left wing haters .... all 12 that watch her.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @11.2.2    2 years ago

Come on, man!

We all know that many left wingers get the bulk of their "news" and "opinions" from late night comedians and other idiots.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
11.2.4  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sparty On @11.2.2    2 years ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.2.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @11.2.4    2 years ago

Samantha Bee is a lot funnier than the Babylon Bee, thats for sure. But then again, what isnt ? 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
11.2.6  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @11.2.5    2 years ago

Absolutely.  It would be easy to compile a bunch of videos of liberals voicing their hatred for Ted Cruz, but her’s are of prominent conservatives voicing their hatred of Ted Cruz.  It’s also pretty clear that if you’ve ever personally known Ted Cruz at some point in your life, you’ve hated Ted Cruz.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.2.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @11.2.6    2 years ago

Conservatives like him because he owns the libs. jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @11.2.7    2 years ago
Conservatives like him because he owns the libs.

Trust me on this--absolutely no one wants to own a lib.

WTF would we DO with one?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @11.2.5    2 years ago
Samantha Bee is a lot funnier than the Babylon Bee, thats for sure

Of course, she is a little easier to understand. Some people actually THINK about satire and have the capacity to comprehend and appreciate it. Samantha Bee---naw!

She is just fluff and plays to her lowbrow audiences.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
11.2.10  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @11.2.1    2 years ago

Actually I did watch it. First off I have never found Samantha Bee even remotely funny. Crude and rude but not amusing. And second, that was just another leftist liberal hit piece video that also was not even amusing to me. If that is your thing though, more power to you.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
11.2.11  Jack_TX  replied to  Texan1211 @11.2.8    2 years ago
Trust me on this--absolutely no one wants to own a lib. WTF would we DO with one?

Pay its bills and validate its feelings.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  Jack_TX @11.2.11    2 years ago

lol!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
11.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @11.2.10    2 years ago

Her gig is pushing left wing hate.    Some folks eat that shit with a spoon.   Her low ratings show how few ...

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
11.2.14  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sparty On @11.2.13    2 years ago

Yep.

Ender
Professor Principal
11.3  Ender  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @11    2 years ago

I don't care for her but that was funny.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 years ago

What is the lefts hang-up with sex?  How stupid do you have to be to even ask this kind of question in public?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
12.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12    2 years ago

I think you may have answered your own question. It came from the left.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @12.1    2 years ago
It came from the left.

I really wish I could say I am surprised.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.2  Sparty On  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12    2 years ago

Remember that weird kid on the playground standing alone eating boogers.

Thats them .....