╌>

Pro-Trump Tour Flies Off The Rails Over 'Demonic Satellites' and 'Deep State' McDonald's

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  pat-wilson  •  2 years ago  •  96 comments

By:   YahooNews

Pro-Trump Tour Flies Off The Rails Over 'Demonic Satellites' and 'Deep State' McDonald's
Emily Elconin/GettyThe far-right "ReAwaken America" gathering in Manheim, Pennsylvania, this weekend wasn't your typical pro-Trump rally.It was a whole different level of crazy.The QAnon-peppered programming frequently flew off the rails Saturday, as speakers took severe issue with everything from McDonald's being part of the "deep state" to "demonic satellites" controlling the voting system in the United States.The day's activities kicked off with a prayer asking for Trump's eyes to be opened s

Every possible crazy was present...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Emily Elconin/Getty

The far-right "ReAwaken America" gathering in Manheim, Pennsylvania, this weekend wasn't your typical pro-Trump rally.

It was a whole different level of crazy.

The QAnon-peppered programming frequently flew off the rails Saturday, as speakers took severe issue with everything from McDonald's being part of the "deep state" to "demonic satellites" controlling the voting system in the United States.

The day's activities kicked off with a prayer asking for Trump's eyes to be opened so he could be shown when to "implement divine intervention."

"You will surround him, Father, with none of this deep-state trash, none of this RINO trash," the speaker—who led the prayer—yelled as attendees thrust their hands into the air.

Opening prayer today at Eric Trump and Michael Flynn's QAnon event: "God, open the eyes of Pres Trump's understanding, that he will know how to implement divine intervention. And you will not surround him with RINO trash, in the name of Jesus." pic.twitter.com/56vsiVxzs0
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 22, 2022

Other speakers included Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano, and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, though the crowd favorite appeared to be organizer Clay Clark, who frequently took to the microphone to accuse McDonald's of being part of the "deep state" and ask about Michelle Obama's gender.

"What gender is Michelle Obama?" Clark asked. The crowd overwhelmingly yelled back: "Male."

Then, without missing a beat, Clark began claiming there was a "war on food" and alleged a shady left-wing entity was pushing for the feeding of "insect burgers" to the masses.

Clark didn't stop there. Elsewhere, the organizer—whose gathering once triggered an anthrax scare—called people that wear masks on planes "jackass-er-y."

Story continues

Fresh off of a video emerging of Stone calling Ivanka Trump an "abortionist bitch daughter," the longtime informal Trump adviser attempted to flip the script, claiming videos showing him encouraging violence were actually part of "continued harassment" against him.

"I am guilty of the crime of supporting President Donald Trump," he said. "Loving him for 40 years."

Right-wing doctor Stella Immanuel, best known for her belief in demon sperm, urged attendees to pray that both satellites and voting machines be destroyed.

"We need to pray and crush…the demonic satellites. We need to send a holy ghost virus into their computers, to destroy them, so they will not function, or until our election is over," she said, to the crowd's applause.

Far-right doctor Stella Immanuel tells attendees at the QAnon-friendly ReAwaken America event to pray that "demonic satellites" get destroyed and "holy ghost viruses" are released into voting equipment. pic.twitter.com/3R3pscF0mD
— Zachary Petrizzo (@ZTPetrizzo) October 22, 2022

Earlier on Friday afternoon, Eric Trump—a longtime staple at fringe anti-vaccine confabs—took to the stage and phoned up his father to address the QAnon-friendly conference.

"We love you all," said the ex-president, who was at times muted by Eric Trump's phone not being close enough to the microphone. "And we'll be back doing things that... We're going to bring this country back because our country's never been in such bad shape as it is now."

Eric added that he advised his father—who has been subpoenaed to appear before the Jan 6. committee—to testify due to it being "the greatest entertainment."

"Who wants to pop a beer, make some popcorn, and watch Donald Trump talk about election fraud in the United States of America," he continued.

But perhaps the craziest message of the weekend thus far was from Julie Green, a self-identifying prophet, who told the crowd she had a message directly from God.

"Says God, you can't stop my son, who is the rightful president," Green said on Friday evening. "He is on his way back, and how he takes his position back on center stage, you will never see that coming because you won't see me coming. And I am with him."

Read more at The Daily Beast.

Get the Daily Beast's biggest scoops and scandals delivered right to your inbox. Sign up now.

Stay informed and gain unlimited access to the Daily Beast's unmatched reporting. Subscribe now.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1  seeder  pat wilson    2 years ago

Where was the head honcho ?

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.1  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  pat wilson @1    2 years ago

Somewhere having an insect hamberder.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  pat wilson @1.1    2 years ago

Maybe he got zapped by a Jewish laser beam from space.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  pat wilson @1    2 years ago

We often hear that the "crazies" are nothing but a fringe. 

I personally know numerous people who are anything but crazy who also believe many of these conspiracy theories. This is no longer a bug associated with being a conservative or Republican, it is a feature. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3  devangelical  replied to  pat wilson @1    2 years ago
"ReAwaken America" gathering

for those that probably should be put to sleep...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.3    2 years ago

312893019_10160612713066155_1429973007823538987_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=DyuU1Y-QgTwAX8VCVL8&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfA4VpuFe_VLHOOKoIJMesMtVSDW_KXtF8iysj-FAu-d3A&oe=63600C7A

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.2  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.1    2 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.3    2 years ago

312931913_10224489634101587_7203323603036832987_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=xxfijt_4Tj0AX_dfQZ6&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCq7WlN8USSju715LNHK2Hk9K7zJpvZfC5HYuoyMgbwHg&oe=635FC204

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.4  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.3    2 years ago

311578506_665764598237301_552777442171428692_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Snl7aaQkgVkAX9e6Jo2&tn=ddyv9WRSVi2y4Anp&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfD8m_yx5G38sRKGXQ-6Wec7P7TIRgXFjfgXRHWcGd_HoQ&oe=63602A81

Ender
Professor Principal
2  Ender    2 years ago

These people are insane.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

Insect burgers?  That would be a step up for McDonalds.

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    2 years ago

MAGA is insanity easily identified, by their red hats!

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  JBB @4    2 years ago

hat.red

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     2 years ago

19000760_0

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @5    2 years ago

Mine is locked and loaded.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6  Gsquared    2 years ago

These people walk the Earth.  Scary.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @6    2 years ago

Where else can you find this kind of insanity?  

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
6.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Gsquared @6    2 years ago
These people walk the Earth.  Scary.

Yes Liberals do, and it's very scary....

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
6.2.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  Nowhere Man @6.2    2 years ago

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Gsquared  replied to  al Jizzerror @6.2.1    2 years ago

Pathetic, isn't it al? 

The Trumpist-Fascists, QAnon lunatics, Christian "nationalists", white supremacists and anti-Semites pretend that liberals are the problem.  You have to wonder how many NT members were at that rally.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Gsquared @6.2.2    2 years ago
You have to wonder how many NT members were at that rally.

Since there are few NT members to begin with, the number of NT members at the Capital on 6 Jan would be very small.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Gsquared  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.3    2 years ago

One would be too many.  Of course, I was referring to the lunatic gathering, rally, from last weekend described in the article.  Even if there were few, or none, present at either event, no doubt several wish they were or, at least, fervently support the rallies' goals of insurrection and QLunacy.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
6.2.5  al Jizzerror  replied to  Nowhere Man @6.2    2 years ago

The first phrase in this seed is: 

"The far-right "ReAwaken America" gathering in Manheim, Pennsylvania, this weekend...."

I don't think you have to worry about "scary" Liberals attending That stupid fucking event.

Your attempted deflection is fucking ridiculous.

Do you support any of the following insane shit the speakers there were spewing there?

"McDonald's being part of the "deep state" to 'demonic satellites' controlling the voting system in the United States."

"Organizer Clay Clark, who frequently took to the microphone to accuse McDonald's of being part of the "deep state" and ask about Michelle Obama's gender."

"Clark began claiming there was a "war on food" and alleged a shady left-wing entity was pushing for the feeding of 'insect burgers' to the masses."

"We need to pray and crush…the demonic satellites. We need to send a holy ghost virus into their computers, to destroy them, so they will not function, or until our election is over," she said, to the crowd's applause.""Says God, you can't stop my son, who is the rightful president," Green said on Friday evening. "He is on his way back, and how he takes his position back on center stage, you will never see that coming because you won't see me coming. And I am with him."

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.2.6  Kavika   replied to  Nowhere Man @6.2    2 years ago

Ok, that comment was dumb enough to make me use the Space Lazer. 

spacelasercover.jpg

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.7  devangelical  replied to  Nowhere Man @6.2    2 years ago

fortunately for america, a large segment of the maga movement won't have long to worry about it ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.3    2 years ago
You have to wonder how many NT members were at that rally.
Since there are few NT members to begin with, the number of NT members at the Capital on 6 Jan would be very small.

I think that was a rhetorical question, but good job at minimizing NT. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.9  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.8    2 years ago

good job at minimizing NT. 

How many active members are there here?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.10  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.9    2 years ago

Dont really think about it much. Why do you?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.11  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.10    2 years ago
Why do you?

What makes you think that I do?  I wrote one comment and then replied to yours, that's not much.  

Your question has now caused me to give it some thought now.  I think that we see around 40 frequent commenters and another 20-30 occasional commenters.  That's 60 or 70 users.  No idea how many more just read without ever responding.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.11    2 years ago

Most forums of this sort have similar numbers. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.13  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.12    2 years ago

If you make a comment on the New York Times articles, or on the Fox News websites, where they get 4 or 5 thousand comments on a story, the chances are that very few of those 5000 people will ever see your comment. Your comment will be gone from view before all but a tiny amount of the readers would have seen it. 

At least here the people you are commenting to have a chance to see what you said before it disappears. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.14  Tessylo  replied to  al Jizzerror @6.2.1    2 years ago

The projection, deflection, and denial is strong in the trumpturd enablers/supporters.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.15  devangelical  replied to  Nowhere Man @6.2    2 years ago

try turning on a fan and opening a window when gluing and painting toys...

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.16  Revillug  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.9    2 years ago
How many active members are there here?

14.4% percent of NT users are in Russia.

One out of 6 people we are talking to on this site are actually in Russia.

The bright side?

If we can't change any MAGA Republican minds on the issues, at least we can tell Russian intelligence how we really feel.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.17  Revillug  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.11    2 years ago
No idea how many more just read without ever responding.

Daily Unique Visitors: 2,317

Monthly Visits: 70,205

Pages per Visitor: 3.10

Daily Pageviews: 7,183

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.18  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Revillug @6.2.16    2 years ago

Very interesting, thanks for the link.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.19  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.8    2 years ago
good job at minimizing NT

NT is doing a good job of minimizing itself.

(We are dying off.)

I've never been able to figure out where the old NV crew went. I guess they just dispersed to FB and Twitter. Or maybe Disqus.

Reddit is certainly no happy home for people who want to yap about news and politics. That place is drunk with a cancel culture mentality of downvotes and bans. (Unless of course you wander over into a hate sub where the upvotes are basically nazi salutes.)

Maybe NT should give some thought into attracting new members (who aren't disinformation trolls)?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.2.20  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.18    2 years ago

Sure is interesting.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.21  Vic Eldred  replied to  Revillug @6.2.19    2 years ago

Well said.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.2.22  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Revillug @6.2.19    2 years ago

According to the members roll, there are currently 1,417 members here. Most I have ever seen signed in and either commenting or just reading was 35. Makes you wonder why that many members and such low participation. Could it be the subject matter and hijacking of the site for 98% political content and the obsessions keeps them at arm's length?

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.23  Revillug  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.20    2 years ago

It's kind of scary.

I would be a little careful with revealing too many personal details on this site.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.24  JohnRussell  replied to  Revillug @6.2.19    2 years ago
I've never been able to figure out where the old NV crew went.

I never really cared where the old NV crew went. I know Perrie did her best to get them to come here but many of them had misconceptions about what NT was like that they were unable to overcome. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.25  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.20    2 years ago

No doubt that much is part of the Info War Campaign.  '

Two companies that study large-scale online influence operations published research this week showing that the same pro-China campaign was active and targeting the U.S. midterm elections.

Our social media services are subsidizing Chinese and Russian information warfare by providing free access.

China is Russia’s most powerful weapon for information warfare

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.26  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Revillug @6.2.19    2 years ago

Besides that this is all meta, and belongs in Metafied, but in the interest of transparency I am leaving it up. I'd like to know where you are getting your information.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.27  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Revillug @6.2.23    2 years ago
I would be a little careful with revealing too many personal details on this site.

I would be careful about revealing too many personal details on any site.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.28  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Revillug @6.2.17    2 years ago

I am not associated with that company, so I have no idea where they are getting their information from. I am only associated with Google Analytics, and their information is private.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.29  Revillug  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2.28    2 years ago
and their information is private

Google and private should not go in the same sentence.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.30  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.20    2 years ago

Perhaps that explains where a lot of the pro Trump babbling on this site comes from. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.31  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.30    2 years ago

And maybe some of the criticisms of American society and people.

squiggy
Junior Silent
6.2.32  squiggy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.2.22    2 years ago

Cliques, favorites

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.33  Revillug  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2.26    2 years ago
in the interest of transparency I am leaving it up.

But you took it down.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.34  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.24    2 years ago

The only reason I am here is I miss Newsvine.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
6.2.35  al Jizzerror  replied to  Revillug @6.2.19    2 years ago
I've never been able to figure out where the old NV crew went.

Some Newsviners went to Minds and others went to MeWe.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.36  Revillug  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2.28    2 years ago
I have no idea where they are getting their information from.

Probably from ISPs and web-host services.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2.37  Split Personality  replied to  Revillug @6.2.34    2 years ago

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.38  Revillug  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.20    2 years ago

I'm not sure why my quotes from that website were taken down on the premise of them being meta but other people can quote from it and the quotes stay up.

One does have to wonder how much the crazy talk in American politics has been amplified by Russia and China hiding in plain sight on social media.

And then one has to ask why social media sites don't do anything about it and would rather pretend that everything is hunky dory.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.39  JohnRussell  replied to  Revillug @6.2.34    2 years ago
Sunrise doesn't last all morning
A cloudburst doesn't last all day
Seems my love is up and has left you with no warning
It's not always gonna be this grey
All things must pass
All things must pass away
-
Sunset doesn't last all evening
A mind can blow those clouds away
After all this, my love is up and must be leaving
All things must pass
All things must pass away
All things must pass
None of life's strings can last
-

So I must be on my way
And face another day
Now the darkness only stays the night-time
In the morning it will fade away
Daylight is good at arriving at the right time

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.2.40  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Revillug @6.2.38    2 years ago

Many of us here have been open about the likelihood of certain members literally being Russian trolls.  I think your “meta” link confirms that suspicion.  Glad I saw it before it was removed for no good reason.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.41  JohnRussell  replied to  Revillug @6.2.34    2 years ago

I joined Newsvine in 2007 and left in 2011. 

If I ever missed it that was a while ago. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.42  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.40    2 years ago

I think even Russian trolls would be embarrassed by some of the comments we see here. 

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.43  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.39    2 years ago

Are you saying with a straight face that you found your way here simply because NT is awesome?

How many people even found this site without hearing about it from NV?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.44  JohnRussell  replied to  Revillug @6.2.43    2 years ago

I dont remember whether I heard of this site before I came here or not. I think I did. I was looking for other forums a couple times when I was suspended by Newsvine.  Its not that hard to find a forum like this . You just did a search for current events forums or US politics forums. Something like that. 

Anyway I joined here because Perrie asked me to after seeing me on Newsvine. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.2.45  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.44    2 years ago

I remember you from NV. You struck me as very conservative at the time.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.46  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Revillug @6.2.36    2 years ago
I have no idea where they are getting their information from.
Probably from ISPs and web-host services.

That is not how it works. First of all I have a private web-host. Second, you can't see our ISPs, only we can.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.47  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.30    2 years ago

I can't even believe how wrong that is. We are aware of where bots come from and actively block them. Almost none of them are from Russia. You might want to try India instead.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.48  JohnRussell  replied to  pat wilson @6.2.45    2 years ago

Never. On Newsvine at the time I was for Hillary Clinton . Almost all the other "liberals" were for Obama. That is why people thought I was conservative. I was giving Obama a hard time. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.49  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Revillug @6.2.38    2 years ago
I'm not sure why my quotes from that website were taken down on the premise of them being meta but other people can quote from it and the quotes stay up.

Your comments were restored. This discussion belongs in our meta group and not in the middle of someone else's article.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.50  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2.47    2 years ago

I was being a little facetious Perrie. I dont care about bots, at all. I just comment on whatever is in front of my face, whoever wrote it. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.2.51  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.40    2 years ago

OMG... nothing was removed and the idea of Russian trolls is too funny. And the good reason is that they don't belong in someone's article that has nada to do with this.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.52  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.44    2 years ago
Anyway I joined here because Perrie asked me to after seeing me on Newsvine. 

I became aware of NT on NV as well. 

(And I am glad I found it. I like the interface a lot more than I like Reddit. And a couple of familiar handles from back in the day is a good thing.)

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.53  Revillug  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.2.49    2 years ago
This discussion belongs in our meta group and not in the middle of someone else's article.

One comment led to another. Drinker speculated that there weren't that many regular users and the site I found had those stats.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.54  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.48    2 years ago
Never. On Newsvine at the time I was for Hillary Clinton .

I remembered you as being more of a conservative for Hillary sort of guy too.

Basically a never Trumper..

Your avatar - wasn't it some cowboy actor for the longest time? Wasn't it Paul Newman?

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.55  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.39    2 years ago

I'll see your George Harrison and raise you some Velvet Underground.

I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are, in case you don't know
I'll be the wind, the rain and the sunset
The light on your door to show that you're home

'Cause when you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands, 'cause I see you

I find it hard to believe you don't know
The beauty you are
But if you don't, let me be your eyes
A hand to your darkness, so you won't feel afraid

'Cause when you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands, 'cause I see you

I'll be your mirror
I'll be your mirror
I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are
I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are
I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are
I'll be your mirror

(It was played on the Handmaid's Tale tonight. It's originally by Velvet Underground but Handmaid's Tale went with Clem Snide. I think Clem Snide gave the song a serious upgrade.)

Is there a way to tie this back to Qanon?

Everyone has done too much acid??

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.56  Revillug  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6.2.40    2 years ago
I think your “meta” link confirms that suspicion.

I had a nice chat with Perrie and she says that those numbers from the site I linked bear no relation to reality. She has her own server stats that tell a different story. And FWIW, if you Google Hypestat.com you will find that there have been formal complaints about its accuracy.

I don't know what to make of it all except that it is time to politely move on from the topic and get back to enjoying TheNewStalkers website.

Common sense says that if you are talking to someone who is trying to convince you that the Ukraine conflict is Ukraine's fault then you are probably talking to an actual Russian or someone paid by Russia.

Beyond that, who knows. There is no shortage of crazy people with crazy beliefs in America.

[See the title of the article we are supposedly talking about: "Pro-Trump Tour Flies Off The Rails Over 'Demonic Satellites' And 'Deep State' McDonald's"]

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.57  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.48    2 years ago
On Newsvine at the time I was for Hillary Clinton . Almost all the other "liberals" were for Obama.

When you mentioned Hillary I thought you meant in relation to Sanders.

I had a hard time choosing between Hillary and Obama. I read Audacity of Hope and liked the things I read but when you got down to it Hillary was actually the slightly more liberal choice.

I ended up voting for Hillary because I am from New York and she was my home state senator.

Then after Obama got elected, most of the things in Audacity of Hope that made me want to vote for him got shoved to the back burner.

I guess Obama had public and private positions on the issues too.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.2.58  Gsquared  replied to  Revillug @6.2.56    2 years ago
Common sense says that if you are talking to someone who is trying to convince you that the Ukraine conflict is Ukraine's fault then you are probably talking to an actual Russian or someone paid by Russia.

You didn't mention the category of Americans who have an ideological affinity for Putinite Fascism.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.59  JohnRussell  replied to  Revillug @6.2.54    2 years ago

I have never been a conservative other than in the sense that I agree with conservatism on a few issues. As a political philosophy though, no.  I used to defend the Catholic Church on Newsvine which I'm sure caused a lot of people to think I was  a conservative. 

The screen name JohnRussell comes from the main character in the movie Hombre, which is one of my favorite movies. And yes, it was Paul Newman, my favorite actor. The avatar is a poster for the movie. 

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.2.60  Revillug  replied to  Gsquared @6.2.58    2 years ago
You didn't mention the category of Americans who have an ideological affinity for Putinite Fascism.  

Is there really such a thing? Are there really such Americans?

Ok. Let's try a rewrite:

Common sense says that if you are talking to someone who is trying to convince you that the Ukraine conflict is Ukraine's fault then you are probably talking to an actual Russian, someone paid by Russia, or one of their useful idiots.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6.2.61  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.59    2 years ago

Great movie and a great actor.  Loved the dialogue:

Grimes: Mister, you've got alot of hard bark on you walkin' down here like this. Now, I owe you. You put two holes in me.

John Russell: Usually enough for most of 'em.

Grimes: Don't try it again, that Vaquero is more than a fair hand.

Grimes: You got the money?

John Russell: Guess I brought my dirty laundry down by mistake.

Grimes: Let me see it.

John Russell: Look for yourself.

Grimes: [opens bag, pulls out a handful of clothes] Well now, what d'ya suppose hell's gonna look like?

John Russell: We all die, just a question of when.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.2.62  Gsquared  replied to  Revillug @6.2.60    2 years ago
Is there really such a thing? Are there really such Americans?

Unfortunately, there are.  

useful idiots

That's an appropriate description.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3  Tessylo  replied to  Gsquared @6    2 years ago

More like slither

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
7  al Jizzerror    2 years ago

Then, without missing a beat, Clark began claiming there was a "war on food" and alleged a shady left-wing entity was pushing for the feeding of "insect burgers" to the masses.

Maybe that's what's wrong with The Donald.  He's been wolfing down those McDonald's insect hamberders hand over fist.

"We need to pray and crush…the demonic satellites.

Marjorie Taylor Greene warned us about those Jewish space lasers!  She said they start forest fires so I guess they can vote too.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8  al Jizzerror    2 years ago

At the rallied a "death wish prayer" was led from the podium.

Pictures of Trump's "enemies" were displayed while the idiotic "congregation" prayed for them to die.

It's heartwarming to see those evil Christians "death praying".

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1  Tessylo  replied to  al Jizzerror @8    2 years ago

They're fucking nuts.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
9  Revillug    2 years ago

There's a certain genius in having a political movement based on mass insanity because there are literally no facts that could be presented to the people in this movement that could change their outlook on anything.

Qanon IS the space laser from hell.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1  Tessylo  replied to  Revillug @9    2 years ago

Political movement?  More like a really messy bowel movement.  

Revillug
Freshman Participates
9.1.1  Revillug  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    2 years ago
Political movement?

Who do you think it was who stormed the capitol on Jan 6?

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
9.1.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  Tessylo @9.1    2 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10  Trout Giggles    2 years ago

How can that woman call him the son of God? He's more like the son of Satan.

These people are scary. Maybe trmp really is the Anti-Christ

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
10.1  Jack_TX  replied to  Trout Giggles @10    2 years ago
Maybe trmp really is the Anti-Christ

I always pictured the Anti-Christ as more competent.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Ender  replied to  Jack_TX @10.1    2 years ago

Well, he is anti....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jack_TX @10.1    2 years ago

I stand corrected

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Revillug
Freshman Participates
10.1.3  Revillug  replied to  Jack_TX @10.1    2 years ago
I always pictured the Anti-Christ as more competent.

That is meme worthy.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
10.1.4  al Jizzerror  replied to  Revillug @10.1.3    2 years ago
meme worthy.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.2  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @10    2 years ago

That's why the ridiculous combover - to cover up the 666 on his scalp

Think 'The Omen'

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert