Could Even Trump Supporters Be Able (or Willing) to Spot Why This Could Be His Most Stupid Tweet Yet?

By:  atheist  •  one week ago  •  177 comments

Could Even Trump Supporters Be Able (or Willing)  to Spot Why This Could Be His Most Stupid Tweet Yet?
Trump says campaign was 'conclusively spied on,' calls it 'treason'

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Find text within the comments Find 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    one week ago

There are so many ways this highlights Scumbag's stupidity and deranged thinking but there's one other particularly magnificent dumbshit thing about this tweet.  

Greg Jones
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1    one week ago

Well, it's been shown that he was spied upon. What the Obama administration and his rogue government agencies did was illegal.

Some could call that treason, or perhaps sedition.

Sure needs a deep and thorough investigation.

And severe punishment for anyone found guilty.

Fireryone
1.1.1  Fireryone  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    one week ago
What the Obama administration and his rogue government agencies did was illegal.

That is absurd. Seriously.  

I'm sure you really believe that happened, but it's really wrong. 

Greg Jones
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Fireryone @1.1.1    one week ago

You can believe whatever comforts you, but we'll see what Barr discovers and uncovers. I've heard they already have a grand jury working on what evidence that has already been presented.

bugsy
1.1.3  bugsy  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    one week ago

If there is a grand jury already seated, that shows that probable illegal activity was almost out in the open and easily identified. The grand jury will do their job and probably start handing down indictments in the next couple of weeks.

I'm sure Barr is not going to waste 2 years and 35 million taxpayer dollars on things that do not exist and woefully get American hopes up about justice being served, like Mueller did with "no message" liberals.

It's going to be fairly quick.

Fireryone
1.1.4  Fireryone  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    one week ago

Unlike Trump and the GOP I'm not afraid of that "investigation", just like I wasn't afraid of any of the "investigations" that turned up nothing on Hilary.

Go for it.  The more sunlight on the issue the better.

But why do you support ignoring the Russian interference?  

Fireryone
1.1.5  Fireryone  replied to  bugsy @1.1.3    one week ago
I'm sure Barr is not going to waste 2 years and 35 million taxpayer dollars on things that do not exist and woefully get American hopes up about justice being served, like Mueller did with "no message" liberals. It's going to be fairly quick.

That's not quite what the report said.  I'm betting Barr ended the investigation early. 

lib50
1.1.6  lib50  replied to  Fireryone @1.1.5    one week ago

I feel the same way, and know all the crap they are throwing at the fan is not the reality.  Shine the light on everything.  The more we hear about Flynn and newly released information, the worse it is for Trump, Barr and probably a few republicans.  My money is on Devin Nunes for one.  I'm sending out affirmations that Barr will meet the fate of John Mitchell one day soon, he is all in on the Trump obstruction.

SteevieGee
1.1.7  SteevieGee  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    one week ago

I say investigate away.  Bring it all out into the open.

MrFrost
1.1.8  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    6 days ago
You can believe whatever comforts you, but we'll see what Barr discovers and uncovers. I've heard they already have a grand jury working on what evidence that has already been presented.

Obama had a republican congress for 6 years and none of that idiotic non-sense was even SUGGESTED by them. News flash, Greg..Just because trump spits out one lie after another doesn't make it truth, it's all just meant to rile you up. Deep state, spying on trump...it's all bullshit. Can you name even ONE intel agency that said Obama was spying on the trump campaign? No, because they all said the same fucking thing, "there was no spying". They DID keep an eye on his campaign because of all the russian ties and there were a LOT of ties, I mean, almost literally everyone in trumps campaign had ties to russia....ALL OF THEM. What did you think, that the American people should just...look away? Sorry pal, not on my watch. 

MrFrost
1.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @1.1.3    6 days ago
I'm sure Barr is not going to waste 2 years and 35 million taxpayer dollars on things that do not exist and woefully get American hopes up about justice being served, like Mueller did with "no message" liberals.

Oh, so it won't be another "BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"? 5 years and 250 million dollars? 

1) Benghazi netted not one charge, guilty plea, indictment or jail sentence... And Hillary testified HOW many times, under oath? 5, 6 times? How many times did trumpy testify under oath? Oh that's right, never because even his lawyers knew he wouldn't last 5 minutes without lying. 

2) Trump Russia? 36 guilty pleas, 5 prison sentences, 199 total charges.... Seems like a lot of shit that, "doesn't exist", eh Bugsy? 

3) Manafort lost 40 million dollars, so that 35 million you were complaining about? The Mueller investigation actually MADE money. How much money was made by investigating, "BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", 9 times over 5 years? NADA. 35 million....please, give it a rest. 

1.1.10  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    6 days ago

Funny, isn't it, how you Trumpsters like to blame Obama for not being more aggressive about uncovering Shitbag's playing with Russians and for "illegally" "spying" on his corrupt campaign?  Does it ever occur to you how idiotic and scummy that makes you all look--not to mention how guilty your Shitbag is?  

Trout Giggles
1.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.8    4 days ago
Sorry pal, not on my watch. 

I know exactly how you feel. I spent 4 years defending this country during the Cold War.....and I will never trust Putin's Russia

Don Overton
1.1.12  Don Overton  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 days ago

Except for the fact that you are making up fairy tails.

Texan1211
1.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Don Overton @1.1.12    4 days ago

Your fairies have tails?

ArkansasHermit-too
1.1.14  ArkansasHermit-too  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.13    4 days ago
Your fairies have tails?

Of Course! 

The very strongest fairies often do.

original

Gordy327
1.1.15  Gordy327  replied to  ArkansasHermit-too @1.1.14    4 days ago

That is an awesome anime series. Kudos to you for the reference.

Paula Bartholomew
1.1.16  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 days ago

severe punishment for anyone found guilty

Unless you are a member of his inner circle (ie Kushner), you will get PP's.

Ed-NavDoc
2  Ed-NavDoc    one week ago

[Removed]

2.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2    one week ago
Removed for context

[No Value]

Ed-NavDoc
2.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1    one week ago

removed for context

2.1.2  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.1    one week ago

removed for context 

Ed-NavDoc
2.1.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.2    6 days ago

removed for context

2.1.5  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.4    6 days ago

removed for contexr

Ed-NavDoc
2.1.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.5    6 days ago

removed for context

Dulay
2.3  Dulay  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2    one week ago
Removed for context

So your posit is that 'progressive liberals' should give Trump a pass on his utter cluelessness about TREASON? 

Greg Jones
2.3.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Dulay @2.3    one week ago

Did he commit or not?

Dulay
2.3.2  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @2.3.1    one week ago
Did he commit or not?

Did who commit what? 

SteevieGee
2.3.3  SteevieGee  replied to  Greg Jones @2.3.1    one week ago
Did he commit or not?

He should be comitted.

2.3.4  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @2.3.1    6 days ago

Oh, ferfukksakes, Greg.  One can't commit "treason" against either a political campaign or a private individual.   You people are so saturated in Shitbag's lying and stupidity [deleted]  Do you not see what fools he makes of you trying to cover for his crimes? 

Ed-NavDoc
2.3.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Dulay @2.3    6 days ago

Please show where I ever stated that. But either way, no I do not think Trump should get a free pass.

2.3.6  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.5    6 days ago
I do not think Trump should get a free pass.

So, you're fine with the House performing its constitutional oversight duty into your Shitbag and associated toadies for what the Mueller clearly describes in Vol. I as many inappropriate (if not illegal) examples of cooperation between Russian government trolls in our election campaigns and the Shitbag campaign in particular in 2016 as well as the numerous documented examples of obstruction by Shitbag described in prosecutorial detail in Vol. II.  Good. 

Texan1211
2.3.7  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.3.6    6 days ago
the Mueller clearly describes in Vol. I as many inappropriate (if not illegal) examples of cooperation between Russian government trolls in our election campaigns and the Shitbag campaign

Inappropriate? Illegal? Please do source that bit of news.

Dulay
2.3.8  Dulay  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.5    6 days ago

[deleted]

2.3.9  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.7    6 days ago
Inappropriate? Illegal? Please do source that bit of news.

I've put up extended sections of the Mueller report in various articles and you keep trying to play whack-a-mole with these demands for sources or back-up.  Either you're determined not to learn what's in the report or already know and thus determined to troll about it, or both.  None of those options matter since I'm not trying to convince anyone who's never going to allow himself to see what Shitbag is.  You might as well give up pretending the facts aren't out there.  

Dulay
2.3.10  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.7    6 days ago

If you read the comment that you block quoted you will find the source. 

Ed-NavDoc
2.3.11  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Dulay @2.3.8    6 days ago

I would, but someone saw fit to delete my intial comment above. But either way I was responding to your comment  #2.3 above, so the onus is on you to prove I said or did not say something.  Bye now. 

Texan1211
2.3.12  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.3.9    6 days ago

If you can't prove it, it is okay to admit it.

I mean, it isn't like I was expecting you to or anything!

Texan1211
2.3.13  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.10    6 days ago
If you read the comment that you block quoted you will find the source.

I know the source--but for the life of me I couldn't see where it stated what the poster claims.

Thus, I ASKED.

If it can't be proven, then I guess I'll accept that and chalk the comment up as yet another delusional fantasy.

Dulay
2.3.14  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.13    6 days ago
I know the source--but for the life of me I couldn't see where it stated what the poster claims.

If after a review of the Volume I of the Mueller report you are incapable of recognizing inappropriate [if not illegal] actions by Trump and/or his sycophants, that's your problem, not the source's. 

Texan1211
2.3.15  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.14    6 days ago
If after a review of the Volume I of the Mueller report you are incapable of recognizing inappropriate [if not illegal] actions by Trump and/or his sycophants, that's your problem, not the source's.

So no proof--got it, and thanks.

it is what I expected anyways.

I have no problems with telling the truth, so not sure what you are talking about, but thanks anyways!

Dulay
2.3.16  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.15    6 days ago
So no proof--got it, and thanks.

Obtuse. 

it is what I expected anyways.

I still hold out hope that at least one of y'all have an epiphany. 

I have no problems with telling the truth,

Your comments belie that claim. 

so not sure what you are talking about, but thanks anyways!

So you were expecting not to understand my comment 'anyways'. Got ya.  

Texan1211
2.3.17  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.16    6 days ago
Obtuse.

My statement remains true despite your rhetoric.

I still hold out hope that at least one of y'all have an epiphany.

Proving it would go a long way toward the epiphany you wish for.

Your comments belie that claim.

I know you aren't calling me a liar, so I'll let that go straight to the circular file. That is where trash belongs.

So you were expecting not to understand my comment 'anyways'. Got ya.

Once again, putting your words into my posts. That is intellectually dishonest and should stop. Argue what I write--not what you think I wrote

Dulay
2.3.18  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.17    6 days ago
My statement remains true despite your rhetoric.

Since you insist that my comment was rhetoric, it was inherently effective and/or persuasive. 

Proving it would go a long way toward the epiphany you wish for.

I'm not hanging those hope on you being the one. 

I know you aren't calling me a liar

Lookie there, an epiphany. Since I cited your comments and not you it wasn't a stretch though was it? 

Once again, putting your words into my posts.

Thankfully, that isn't a function available to members of NT. 

That is intellectually dishonest and should stop.

Perhaps you should review your own comments with an eye toward cogency. 

Argue what I write

You haven't posted anything worth arguing. 

--not what you think I wrote.

What do YOU think you wrote? 

Ed-NavDoc
2.3.19  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.12    6 days ago

Notice that neither one could or would come up with proof I said what they said I did? Really comical I think.jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
2.3.20  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.18    6 days ago
[deleted]

Texan1211
2.3.21  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.19    6 days ago
Notice that neither one could or would come up with proof I said what they said I did? Really comical I think

Not too sure about comical, but the intellectual dishonesty involved in arguing points not made seems ludicrous.

And expected.

Dulay
2.3.22  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.20    6 days ago
Seems like a smarter person wouldn't keep responding then.

Being smarter, I understand that there is a difference between arguing and responding. But you be you...

Texan1211
2.3.24  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.22    6 days ago
[deleted]

Dulay
2.3.25  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.24    6 days ago
Deleted for context

Texan1211
2.3.26  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.25    6 days ago
[delete]

Dulay
2.3.27  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.26    5 days ago
deleted for context

Texan1211
2.3.28  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @2.3.27    5 days ago
delete for context

Dulay
2.3.30  Dulay  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.11    5 days ago
I would, but someone saw fit to delete my intial comment above. But either way I was responding to your comment  #2.3 above, so the onus is on you to prove I said or did not say something.  Bye now. 

How would you propose I do that when your 'initial comment' was deleted? 

BTFW, the deletion of your comment doesn't preclude you from answering my question yet you're avoiding it like the plague. 

Dulay
2.3.31  Dulay  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.19    5 days ago
Notice that neither one could or would come up with proof I said what they said I did? 

What I've noticed is that your comment was deleted for being a sweeping generalization and you've failed to post a reworded comment that can meet NT standards. 

Really comical I think.

It's comical that you keep demanding that members prove something about a non-existent comment. 

YOU know what you wrote. If it means so much to you, endeavor to state it in an acceptable form and let's DO debate it. 

Ed-NavDoc
2.3.32  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Dulay @2.3.31    5 days ago

Great attempt at deflection but you still lose. No cigar. I have nothing further to say to you on this. You have a good evening now.

Dulay
2.3.33  Dulay  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.32    5 days ago
Great attempt at deflection but you still lose.

Terrible attempt at obfuscation. BTW what do you imagine we were competing for? 

No cigar.

Good, I prefer cannabis. 

I have nothing further to say to you on this.

You haven't had anything to say all day. 

You have a good evening now.

You too. 

Texan1211
2.3.34  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.32    5 days ago

Doc, it simply isn't worth it.

Might as well go scream at the sky.

2.3.35  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.34    4 days ago
Might as well go scream at the sky.

Thanks for that  additional insight into your methodology. 

Texan1211
2.3.36  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.3.35    2 days ago
Thanks for that additional insight into your methodology.

Once again you confuse historical fact with your fantasies.

Do better.

2.3.37  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.36    yesterday
Once again you confuse historical fact with your fantasies.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifAs if you'd ever recognize much less present any kind of fact ....but thanks again for the comedy.  

3  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    one week ago

[Removed]

evilgenius
3.1  evilgenius  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3    one week ago
Removed for context

I'm betting he hasn't hit the apex of stupidity yet. 

3.1.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  evilgenius @3.1    one week ago

That's a safe bet.  

Dismayed Patriot
3.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  evilgenius @3.1    one week ago

With stupidity it's a reverse apex. It's a large hole, and even if you think someone has hit the very bottom, they can still surprise you by continuing to dig. Trump hit the very bottom a while back and while we all thought that would be it, he proved us all wrong by breaking out a backhoe...

3.1.3  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1.2    one week ago

All that's true but this tweet has a special sauce of stupidity that only Shitbag could concoct.  

Dismayed Patriot
3.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.3    one week ago
All that's true but this tweet has a special sauce of stupidity that only Shitbag could concoct.  

It's like he's dug so far down into stupid he's struck pure crude stupid that has shot up and out in a geyser of ignorance.

Dismayed Patriot
4  Dismayed Patriot    one week ago

Treason: noun - the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Even if everything the Republicans claim was true about an investigation into a political party's campaign and alleged "spying" was not legally predicated, what occurred wasn't anything even close to "treason". Are Trump supporters really this stupid? Are they so daft that they truly believe investigating a Presidential candidate amounts to "overthrowing the government"? Is it a problem with their not understanding what the word treason means or is it that they're just really, really dumb? I know the President is just really, really dumb, but I didn't want to label all his supporters the same, many could just be confused or have little to know civics education and thus don't know any better.

4.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4    6 days ago
Are Trump supporters really this stupid?

If not, they sure do put up a good act.  

Freedom Warrior
4.2  Freedom Warrior  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4    6 days ago

So that would mean that it is treasonous the actions that were instigated against Trump and his  allies within the campaign 

Trout Giggles
4.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freedom Warrior @4.2    4 days ago

No, it doesn't. Try reading carefully this time

Freedom Warrior
4.2.2  Freedom Warrior  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.1    4 days ago

It most certainly does.  There is no legitimate counter argument.

Trout Giggles
4.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freedom Warrior @4.2.2    4 days ago

You're not a very good reader.

But please....have the last word. I'm always looking to enable those with lastworditis

Dulay
4.2.4  Dulay  replied to  Freedom Warrior @4.2.2    4 days ago
There is no legitimate counter argument.

Actually, DM made a perfectly legitimate counter argument. Your uninformed contrarian comment didn't make a dent. 

Freedom Warrior
4.2.5  Freedom Warrior  replied to  Dulay @4.2.4    4 days ago

It doesn't really matter as you know.   They should go to jail but the government is so corrupt I seriously doubt it will happen.

Dulay
4.2.6  Dulay  replied to  Freedom Warrior @4.2.5    4 days ago
It doesn't really matter as you know. 

You seemed to think it mattered enough to comment about it...

They should go to jail

They WHO and for WHAT? Please be specific. 

Oh wait, WTF was I thinking asking you to support your proclamations? 

but the government is so corrupt I seriously doubt it will happen.

Butt, Butt, Trump drained the swamp right? 

Tacos!
5  Tacos!    one week ago

Sure, but no more stupid than all the times Trump has been accused of treason. There's a certain hypocrisy in freaking out about it now.

5.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tacos! @5    one week ago
Sure, but no more stupid than all the times Trump has been accused of treason. There's a certain hypocrisy in freaking out about it now.

Well, that'd be a double F if this had been a formal test, Tacos.  I mean of course, the tweet shows  Shitbag's hypocrisy and "freak-out" about it,  but the issue is stupidity.  As for your first point, the F is based on what appears to be a complete ignorance of what government is (and itsn't).  If you want, I can send you a big hint and give you a redo.   

Tacos!
5.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.1    one week ago

You do realize you're not a teacher, I'm not your student, and no one here gives a shit about your grading system, right? Talk about delusional!

5.1.2  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.1    6 days ago
You do realize you're not a teacher, I'm not your student, and no one here gives a shit about your grading system, right? Talk about delusional!

Begging for a higher grade, Tac?  Do better work. 

Dulay
5.2  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @5    one week ago

Trump is the head of the justice system in this country and it's incumbent on him to know enough of what he speaks BEFORE he spews BULLSHIT. 

Tacos!
5.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @5.2    one week ago
Trump is the head of the justice system in this country

So, it's ok when everyone else does it to him?

DON’T FORGET ALL THE DEMOCRATS AND MEDIA WHO ACCUSED TRUMP OF ‘TREASON’

Brennan: "I Stand Very Much By" Accusing President Trump Of Treason; "He's Bringing This Country Down"

Besides, this isn't even the first time Trump has accused someone of treason. There are so many treason accusations bouncing around Washington and the media, it's pretty clear no one gives a shit what the actual definition is anymore.

Dulay
5.2.2  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.1    one week ago
So, it's ok when everyone else does it to him?

Are you asking me to defend a statement that I never made Tacos!?

I thought you were agin' that kind of shit. 

Besides, this isn't even the first time Trump has accused someone of treason.

So because Trump has done it more than once it's ok if he does it? 

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

There are so many treason accusations bouncing around Washington and the media, it's pretty clear no one gives a shit what the actual definition is anymore.

False. There are still a lot of Americans that DO give a shit that Trump is accusing people of something he obviously doesn't understand. 

Tacos!
5.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @5.2.2    one week ago
Are you asking me to defend a statement that I never made Tacos!?

Not necessarily, but my comment was about hypocrisy and you chose to ignore that. It was not about whether or not Trump was justified in his comments. Avoiding the actual topic of my post makes it look like you don't want to face the hypocrisy I mentioned. It makes it seem as if you either support it when other people call Trump a traitor or you recognize the hypocrisy and - probably because of partisanship - want to avoid the topic altogether.

So because Trump has done it more than once it's ok if he does it?

Not at all. But it does make it strange that people purport to be shocked by it.

Besides, if it turns out that someone was actually trying to change who the president was by launching a fraudulent and corrupt investigation - which is what Trump thinks - then he's really not wrong in calling it "treason." Whoever would do such a thing is probably satisfying the elements of that crime.

Fireryone
5.2.4  Fireryone  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.1    one week ago

What would you call it when Trump sided with Putin over HIS agencies?  How do we know what trump discussed with putin when he won't allow anyone in those meetings?

If there's any treason there its coming from trump.

Tessylo
5.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  Fireryone @5.2.4    one week ago

Like that phone call the turd 'president' had with Putin and never discussed the Mueller report?

Tacos!
5.2.6  Tacos!  replied to  Fireryone @5.2.4    one week ago
If there's any treason there its coming from trump.

And there we are. Thank you.

Dulay
5.2.7  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.3    one week ago
Not necessarily,

Are you asking me to defend something I didn't say or not? 

but my comment was about hypocrisy and you chose to ignore that.

I didn't ignore anything. 

It was not about whether or not Trump was justified in his comments. Avoiding the actual topic of my post makes it look like you don't want to face the hypocrisy I mentioned.

jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gif

It makes it seem as if you either support it when other people call Trump a traitor or you recognize the hypocrisy and - probably because of partisanship - want to avoid the topic altogether.

As usual, your interpretation is faulty. 

BTFW, there is a difference between 'people' calling Trump a traitor and Trump stating that those that investigated his campaigns collusion with Russia deserve long jail sentences and are guilty of TREASON. 

You seem desperate to ignore Trump's position as the chief legal officer of the US, and probably because of partisanship - want to avoid the topic altogether.

Not at all. But it does make it strange that people purport to be shocked by it.

Who has purported to be shocked? 

Besides, if it turns out that someone was actually trying to change who the president was by launching a fraudulent and corrupt investigation - which is what Trump thinks - then he's really not wrong in calling it "treason."

Bullshit. 

Whoever would do such a thing is probably satisfying the elements of that crime.

Only if you ignores the Constitution. 

Article III Section 3 says in part: 

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The US code states much the same. 

Fireryone
5.2.8  Fireryone  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.6    one week ago

What are you thanking me for?

Tacos!
5.2.9  Tacos!  replied to  Fireryone @5.2.8    one week ago

For proving my point. i.e. people will call someone else - especially Trump - a traitor, not because he is making war on the US or trying to overthrow the government (which is literally what has been happening to him). No, they call him a traitor because they don't like him personally, they don't like his opinions, they don't like his policies, and so on.

Tessylo
5.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.9    one week ago

What nonsense

Fireryone
5.2.11  Fireryone  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.9    one week ago

Then you need to reread my comment.  I didn't say any one committed treason.  I said IF anyone has committed treason, he has.

ally Trump - a traitor, not because he is making war on the US or trying to overthrow the government (which is literally what has been happening to him). No, they call him a traitor because they don't like him personally, they don't like his opinions, they don't like his policies, and so on.

I don't like him, never have. He lies all the time and he's a child and behaves as if he is the king and not the potus. 

Dulay
5.2.12  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.9    one week ago
For proving my point. i.e. people will call someone else - especially Trump - a traitor, not because he is making war on the US or trying to overthrow the government

traitor:

a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc..

The reason that some people call Trump a traitor is that many of his actions fulfill the definition. 

5.2.13  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @5.2.10    6 days ago

And this is one of his "good" days.  jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

5.2.14  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dulay @5.2.2    6 days ago
False. There are still a lot of Americans that DO give a shit that Trump is accusing people of something he obviously doesn't understand. 

And doing it for the purpose of shitting on the dinner table so to speak. 

Tacos!
5.2.15  Tacos!  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.2.13    6 days ago

I am not the topic of this seed.

Badfish H҉a҉n҉d҉ ҉o҉f҉ ҉D҉o҉o҉m҉
5.2.16  Badfish H҉a҉n҉d҉ ҉o҉f҉ ҉D҉o҉o҉m҉  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.15    6 days ago

But who doesn't like Tacos?

6  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    one week ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @6    one week ago

removed for context

6.1.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    one week ago
Removed for context

Yeah. Sure.  I won't hold my breath...'kay? 

Texan1211
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @6.1.1    one week ago
I won't hold my breath..

Oh, go ahead. See if you can do it until tomorrow.

lib50
7  lib50    one week ago

Looks like Michael Flynn had some interesting things to say to Mueller about Russia and team Trump and obstruction from the team AND certain other republicans 'connected to congress'.  (Devin Nunes?).   I really don't think the truth will be good for Trump or the gop, so expect more obstruction and lying from them.  If the news were good it would have been out immediately.  Now expect lying and propaganda (helped by Russia, Putins all on board) and they hope the base will stay blind and deaf to  the truth. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/16/michael-flynn-mueller-report-1329656

An unidentified person “connected to … Congress” allegedly tried to influence former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s willingness to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to a filing unsealed in federal court Thursday. In a newly unredacted filing from prosecutors related to Flynn’s sentencing — originally submitted to a federal judge in December — Mueller’s team revealed that Flynn assisted Mueller’s investigation of efforts by President Donald Trump and his allies to thwart Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Greg Jones
7.1  Greg Jones  replied to  lib50 @7    one week ago

Another smoking gun?  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
7.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1    one week ago

This is the one. The other thousand plus "we got him now" conspiracies didn't pan out, but this one......this is the one that's going to take Trump down.....we hope

Signed

The loons on the left

lib50
7.1.2  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @7.1    one week ago

More like a forest fire.  Notice how the bad news keeps trickling out.  Trump and the gop are trying very hard to stop it, but they just can't.   Dismiss it if you want.  but as someone who spent decades watching conservatives make up scandals and take them to the bitter end, they always came away with a fizz.  Trump farts more fizz out in a day than anything republicans have ever found on dems since Bill.

bugsy
7.1.3  bugsy  replied to  lib50 @7.1.2    5 days ago
Notice how the bad news keeps trickling out.

You guys have been saying this since June 2015 and yet, Trump is still your President.

I think the bad you you really mean is coming out about liberals. Not gonna be a good rest of 2019 and 2020 for the liberal party...(the old democratic party no longer exists, it's been overrun by far left loon radicals)

Jack_TX
8  Jack_TX    one week ago

"Most stupid tweet yet"......

I dunno....the competition in the category seem really strong.

8.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jack_TX @8    one week ago
I dunno....the competition in the category seem really strong.

Indeed, your Shitbag tries to outdo himself daily if not hourly.  But, again, this one has a particular stupidity to it that only Shitbag could achieve.  C'mon....give it a try.  

Jack_TX
8.1.1  Jack_TX  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1    one week ago

You're asking me to defend a person for whom I did not vote and for whom I have had no respect since long before you were born.

You are "barking up the wrong tree", as the saying goes.

8.1.2  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jack_TX @8.1.1    one week ago

Oh, riigggghhhhhhtttttttttt. 

Jack_TX
8.1.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.2    one week ago
Oh, riigggghhhhhhtttttttttt. 

I realize this may be difficult for you to grasp, but my objection to idiotic leftist bullshit does not actually represent an endorsement of idiotic rightist bullshit.

As you get older, you will meet more and more of these people called "centrists".  We're actually everywhere.

8.1.4  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jack_TX @8.1.3    6 days ago
As you get older, you will meet more and more of these people called "centrists".  We're actually everywhere.

I'm surely well enough along to have learned that "centrist" (or "moderate") means  the person vote's 99% of the time  conservative and  thinks those descriptors makes them seem more "thoughtful."  [deleted]

Jack_TX
8.1.5  Jack_TX  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.4    6 days ago
I'm surely well enough along

[deleted]

Texan1211
8.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.4    5 days ago

[deleted]

8.1.7  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jack_TX @8.1.5    5 days ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
8.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.4    5 days ago
I'm surely well enough along to have learned that "centrist" (or "moderate") means the person vote's 99% of the time conservative and thinks those descriptors makes them seem more "thoughtful."

Please post a link to that vital information.

Ed-NavDoc
8.1.9  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.8    5 days ago

Don't hold your breath. It might be along wait.

8.1.10  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.8    5 days ago

I'd be happy to if you'll meet me on the Heated Discussions group.  And that goes for you too, "Doc."  Let me know when you're ready and I'll give you a link to it. 

8.1.11  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.10    5 days ago

Via chat and it's all ready for you both.

8.1.12  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.8    5 days ago

Where'd you go?  

8.1.13  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.8    5 days ago

Gee, Tex.  That's "funny."  You and "Doc" issue me a challenge and then suddenly disappear.  That suggests you really didn't want to get that "vital information" at all.   Well, the information is up on Heated Discussions any time you want to access it.  Enjoy. 

Texan1211
8.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.10    5 days ago
I'd be happy to if you'll meet me on the Heated Discussions group. And that goes for you too, "Doc." Let me know when you're ready and I'll give you a link to it.

Here is just fine.

I didn't figure you could,

Texan1211
8.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.13    5 days ago
Gee, Tex. That's "funny." You and "Doc" issue me a challenge and then suddenly disappear. That suggests you really didn't want to get that "vital information" at all. Well, the information is up on Heated Discussions any time you want to access it. Enjoy.

I ASKED THAT QUESTION 2-3 hours AGO. No one "ran off".

Just post it here--what is the freaking problem? 

Texan1211
8.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8.1.9    5 days ago

Wouldn't even dream of it.

On the plus side, I expect so little that I am never disappointed.

8.1.17  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.14    5 days ago
Here is just fine. I didn't figure you could,

Here is not "fine" for me and  your refusal to show up tells us everything about you.  BTW, your claim that you didn't run away doesn't hold up.  My original comment to Jack stands.  It's funny that Jack really didn't deny my description of his claim of centrism but apparently (as we can't see it) only responded with some irrelevancy.  And yet you're here claiming I need to prove something that's already been proven by Jack's response.  

8.1.18  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.15    5 days ago
Just post it here--what is the freaking problem? 

It's not my problem.  The "vital information" is contained just above  (8.1.17).  And, it comes paradoxically by way of your friend Jack's own response to my description of him.  

8.1.19  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.16    5 days ago
I expect so little that I am never disappointed.

I hope you don't labor under the delusion that what disappoints you or not matters to me at all.

Texan1211
8.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.17    5 days ago

I don't care if it is "fine" for you. This is where the conversation is. Please post it or stop talking about it.

Texan1211
8.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.19    5 days ago
I hope you don't labor under the delusion that what disappoints you or not matters to me at all.

There was a specific reason the comment was not made to you.

Let's see if you can figure out what that reason is.

8.1.22  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.20    4 days ago
I don't care if it is "fine" for you. This is where the conversation is. Please post it or stop talking about it.

You seem not to understand whose article this is.  Did you think you had any standing to tell me where to post something or when to stop talking about it?  The chutzpah and arrogance of that notion is astonishing.  If that aint the pinnacle of rightwing entitlement I hope to never see anything worse......  

8.1.23  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.21    4 days ago
Let's see if you can figure out what that reason is.

[Removed]

Tessylo
8.1.24  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.1.22    2 hours ago

Isn't she cute?

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
9  Paula Bartholomew    one week ago

He sucks off Putin and is all butt hurt now.....a tear.

MrFrost
9.1  MrFrost  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9    one week ago

Trumps anguish sustains me. 

MrFrost
10  MrFrost    one week ago

Trump has never been accused of being smart. 

You know who doesn't run around screaming that they are a, "stable genius"? A stable genius. 

Tessylo
10.1  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @10    one week ago

And he's 'like, real smart'

Greg Jones
10.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @10.1    one week ago

He's a successful man who became president.

I would say he is smarter than yours truly.

Tessylo
10.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @10.1.1    one week ago

Successful?  Now that he's 'president' he's 'successful.'  He made over 450 million in less than two years since he became 'president"  Also profiting off the white trash maralago where folks pay to gain access.  How much money has he made off the Rump International in DC.  Yup, the turd is successful in lining his pockets as fast as he can while 'president"

He's always inflated his wealth.

Lost a billion dollars in 9 years before he became 'president'

Fireryone
10.1.3  Fireryone  replied to  Greg Jones @10.1.1    one week ago

He has successfully snowed you if you believe he was a successful man. 

lib50
10.1.4  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @10.1.1    one week ago

He is definitely the king of bankruptcy and business losses.  If that is a measure of success, he is winning!  Can't call him a successful businessman but I guess we can call him a successful duper.

MrFrost
10.1.5  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @10.1.1    6 days ago

He won an election that was rigged....said so himself MANY times. 

10.1.6  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.2    6 days ago
Successful? 

These people are so easily suckered by grifters like Shitbag.  GW Bush, a completely failed businessman, played them the same way.  Everything the fling at liberals is true to the ^10 with them.  

10.1.7  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Fireryone @10.1.3    6 days ago
He has successfully snowed you if you believe he was a successful man. 

It seems that's what they want--to be suckered time and time again.  It's amazing how easy it is for them to fall for the "rich-guy" must be smart since he's rich (but not) trap.  It's as if they like to be suckers.  

Don Overton
10.1.8  Don Overton  replied to  Greg Jones @10.1.1    4 days ago

[Trolling]

Don Overton
10.1.9  Don Overton  replied to  Don Overton @10.1.8    4 days ago

Gee Fish it's too bad you don't know what trolling is.  You might want to read up on it and then see if you can do better

Fireryone
10.1.10  Fireryone  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.1.7    4 days ago
It's as if they like to be suckers. 

If their entire reasoning for supporting this lying POS is to piss off liberals, then yes...they clearly do like to be suckers.

The Magic Eight Ball
10.1.11  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Fireryone @10.1.10    2 days ago

sorry to break the news but the left is not all that important... LOL

our goal is not to piss off liberals.

our goals, piss off liberals

so, as long as the left is bitching? things are going well/

we just use the left as a contrarian indicator.

when the left is happy that means we are fuked. and vice versa/

I think pelosi said it best...

if there is some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it

Texan1211
10.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @10.1.11    2 days ago

Hey, elections have consequences! 

LOL!

Texan1211
10.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @10.1.11    2 days ago
our goal is not to piss off liberals.

True, but we should admit that it is one side effect we will never mind!

The Magic Eight Ball
10.1.14  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.13    yesterday
that it is one side effect

they dished it out for 8yrs under  obamas "fundamental change"

but they cannot handle fundamental restoration... LOL

10.1.15  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @10.1.11    3 hours ago
our goals, piss off liberals

Thanks for admitting your side offers nothing of value to the country.  

10.1.16  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @10.1    2 hours ago
And he's 'like, real smart'

He's now back to blithering this "stable jeenyus" crap again.  He is truly and deeply mentally ill. 

Tessylo
10.1.17  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.1.16    2 hours ago
He's now back to blithering this "stable jeenyus" crap again.  He is truly and deeply mentally ill. 

Didn't he just add on and say he's an 'extremely stable genius'?

What a dumbass!

10.1.18  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.17    an hour ago
Didn't he just add on and say he's an 'extremely stable genius'?

He did, indeed, thus trebling down on the insanity.  

The Magic Eight Ball
10.1.19  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.1.15    an hour ago
[delete]

10.1.20  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @10.1.19    an hour ago
and unlike the left, we can't be stopped

Short memory syndrome there. 

The Magic Eight Ball
10.1.21  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.1.20    an hour ago
Short memory syndrome there.

dont worry...

it will all come back to you once you stop drinking the globalist cool-aid

cheers :)

10.1.22  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @10.1.21    36 minutes ago
it will all come back to you once you stop drinking the globalist cool-aid

Can't stop reciting the cant, can you.  Were you unconscious  during November last year? 

livefreeordie
11  livefreeordie    one week ago

The tweet is 100% correct. [deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
11.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @11    one week ago
The tweet is 100% correct.

See, when you make demonstrably false statements it erodes any confidence the last few clingers on had in your comments. You can hate Obama and liberals and progressives all you want, that won't make Trumps statement any less false.

Greg Jones
11.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @11.1    one week ago

Prove it to be false. You know you can't.

Dismayed Patriot
11.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Greg Jones @11.1.1    one week ago
Prove it to be false. You know you can't.

I can as long as the constitution still defines "treason" as it does. It makes it pretty clear that Trump doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and is just regurgitating nonsense he heard from moronic right wing pundits.

To avoid the abuses of the English law, the scope of treason was specifically restricted in the United States Constitution. Article III, section 3 reads as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Many Americans, myself included, recognize that by the constitutional definition, Trump and his campaign staff are the ones who have come closest to actually committing "treason" against the United States. Many see Trumps bending over backwards for Putin, openly asking Russia to illegally hack his political opponents, believing an enemy foreign government over our own intelligence apparatus, ignoring numerous warnings, delaying signing increased bipartisan Russian sanctions, refusing to denounce the now well documented Russian election interference which many national security experts saw as a direct attack on our nation. On any one of those points it can be argued as Trump "adhering to (America's) Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort" far easier than trying to claim our own US citizens and civil servants investigating the connections between the Trump campaign and Russia were the ones committing "treason".

Former US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul - "In 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin orchestrated a comprehensive attack on U.S. sovereignty by attempting to shape the outcome of our presidential election. Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his investigative team should be commended for providing amazing details about some aspects of this Russian intervention." "Candidates should not be in direct contact with foreigners to obtain compromising material on their opponents. They should not encourage foreign governments to steal property from their opponents and then promote the widespread dissemination of that illicit material. And they should not engage in business deals with foreign partners in ways that could be construed as conflicts of interest. At minimum, all candidates should disclose their business interests in foreign companies; publishing one’s tax returns would be an easy way to provide this necessary transparency."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/19/russia-attacked-us-mueller-report-still-doesnt-give-us-full-story/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c428b6945e3

11.1.3  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @11.1.1    5 days ago

Again, Greg--by definition, it is not possible to commit an act of treason against a politician, his campaign or the private citizen that he was at the time.  That is the stupidity of your Scumbag's comment that you fell for hook, line and sinker and this particular comment isn't the first time you went to the mat to defend but it isn't even the first time since you've been told why this charge is not just inaccurate but massively stupid. 

11.2  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  livefreeordie @11    one week ago

Oh, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you LFOD.  Once again, you have made my day  jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
11.3  devangelical  replied to  livefreeordie @11    one week ago

Religious extremists within the right, attempting  to impose their warped version of xtianity on others in a secular USA, are enemies of our Constitutional Republic and dedicated to its destruction.

luther28
12  luther28    one week ago

Someone will perhaps buy Mr. Trump a pocket dictionary for Christmas. Nice stocking stuffer.

Dismayed Patriot
12.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  luther28 @12    one week ago
perhaps buy Mr. Trump a pocket dictionary for Christmas

"Trump’s grammar gaffes often make headlines, from the now infamous “covfefe” (God bless you) to his inaugural “honer” of serving our country. But, here at Dictionary.com, we’ve seen that the president is not merely making grammarians cringe. His Twitter typos are making Americans examine what they know about words and spelling."

"I am honered to serve you"

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones"

"Despite the constant negative press covfefe"

"she explained it to W.H. Council."

"Sometimes you need protest in order to heel, & we will heel, & be stronger than ever before!"

Trump sure made the Republican legislators "heel". Now they trot along beside him looking up, tongues out panting, waiting for any treats he might toss down to them like the little lap dogs they are.

"liddle’ Bob Corker"

"Alex Baldwin, whose dieing mediocre career"

I recently reviewed an essay my 10 year old daughter wrote on Anne Frank and she had fewer misspellings than this President averages in almost every tweet. It really is shocking how monumentally ignorant and poorly educated this narcissistic clown in the oval office is.

MrFrost
12.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @12.1    one week ago

Lets not forget my personal favorite.."Ham Berders". 

Dismayed Patriot
12.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  MrFrost @12.1.1    one week ago
Lets not forget my personal favorite.."Ham Berders". 

This made me think about how in the past, when famous narcissistic men made huge mistakes, they often weren't corrected and the error was left unchallenged. Like how Columbus believed he had landed in the Indies and thus called the natives "Indians" which stuck for hundreds of years and is only now being replaced by a more accurate term. Christopher Columbus and Trump seem to have a lot in common. It was "reported to Spain that Columbus regularly used torture and mutilation to govern Hispaniola. The 48-page report, found in 2006 in the national archive in the Spanish city of Simancas, contains testimonies from 23 people, including both enemies and supporters of Columbus, about the treatment of colonial subjects by Columbus and his brothers during his seven-year rule. According to the report, Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery. Testimony recorded in the report stated that Columbus congratulated his brother Bartolomeo on "defending the family" when the latter ordered a woman paraded naked through the streets and then had her tongue cut out for suggesting that Columbus was of lowly birth."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

I have no doubt Trump would want to cut out anyone's tongue who suggests he's of "lowly birth". He has to settle for calling them names on twitter for now, but if he ever got his wish to have control over the people like Kim Jong Un does there's no doubt in my mind it would escalate to torture, tongue removal and mysterious disappearances of his political enemies.

MrFrost
12.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @12.1.2    6 days ago
He has to settle for calling them names on twitter for now,

Meh, trump and pence both blocked me on twitter. But I agree that if he ever had dictator power, he would absolutely do away with freedom of speech and anyone caught disrespecting His Orangeness, would be tortured. 

12.1.4  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @12.1    5 days ago

Shitbag's language difficulties must have something to do with his "oranges."

JBB
13  JBB    one week ago

Most Trump voters dont even know come here from sic'em. Bless their hearts...

The Magic Eight Ball
14  The Magic Eight Ball    one week ago
Trump says campaign was 'conclusively spied on,' calls it 'treason'

nothing new. this is 2 yr old news to me... hey, is trump stealing my answers to the test?

jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

14.1  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @14    5 days ago
hey, is trump stealing my answers to the test?

I guess that would be just like your Shitbag:  cheat off a test with all the wrong answers.  

The Magic Eight Ball
14.1.1  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @14.1    yesterday

hate to break some news but trump aced the test.

his campaign was spied on. straight out of the communist playbook.

and that failed spectacularly :)

now it is time for payback. (attempted treason, does not pay well in the end)

and before it is all over, your shitbag named obama?  will be needing some lawyers

14.1.2  author  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @14.1.1    3 hours ago
hate to break some news but trump aced the test.

The one he cheated on, the one he paid someone else to take or the one he made up for himself?