╌>

Obamagate was the worst crime ever committed and here is what it was

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  pat-wilson  •  4 years ago  •  127 comments

By:   Alexandra Petri

Obamagate was the worst crime ever committed and here is what it was
“What is the crime exactly that you’re accusing him of?” “You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.” — President Trump responding to Washington Post reporter Philip Rucker

From the lighter side...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Obamagate began long ago, long before Trump even got elected, before he even knew he was running. It began before America, before time, in those early days when President Barack Obama lit the furnace of the sun, just before he fixed the paths of the planets in such a way that millennia in the future, Donald Trump would stare directly into a solar eclipse. And, of course, everyone knew about it.

Obamagate was the biggest political crime in American history by far, a fact that Barack Obama did not hesitate to tell Richard M. Nixon, causing him to shed bitter tears in an as-yet-unreleased tape. It was bigger than Teapot Dome. It was bigger than anything anyone blamed Ulysses Grant for allowing the people who surrounded him to do. Nothing could be worse than Obamagate. It went all the way to the top, where Obama floated inside a sinister Masonic eye at the apex of a pyramid on the back of a dollar bill, holding all the strings.

What was it? Well, I am coming to that. Obamagate, like the Myriad Crimes of Hillary Clinton (to which it was both prequel and sequel, like “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”) was almost Escher-esque in its design. It had no beginning and no end, and, of course, everyone knew all about it. Also, it was obvious to everyone how bad it was. It was a devious, sinister plot, but also Donald Trump was able to get to the bottom of it very easily, mainly by absorbing articles from FoxNews.com or the personal websites of former Fox News personalities.

This perspicacity is immediately evident when you hear Donald Trump talk about Obamagate. Only he can reveal with stunning clarity the depth and horror of this intrigue, in which “some terrible things happened” and “it’s a disgrace that it happened,” which we know from “if you look at now all of this information that’s being released.” “And from what I understand, it’s only the beginning.”

There is more to come about Obamagate, and we will be stunned, because the horror of it all is clear. One of the many facets of Obamagate is that it prevented people from telling Michael Flynn that lying to the FBI was a crime, even if they were investigating something else; had he realized this, he would not have lied to the FBI, probably? It is a commonly known fact (just as commonly known as that Obamagate is ancient and horrible) that it is polite to lie to the FBI unless you are explicitly instructed not to.

This was the genius of Obamagate! President Obama knew that Donald Trump was his greatest political rival, even though he was not running against Donald Trump (and could not) and Donald Trump was technically his successor, not his rival (Obamagate did not account for this) and so, deviously, he handed power peacefully over to Donald Trump in the routine way. We are not sure if this is part of Obamagate, but we think it must be, that Obama also prepared a pandemic exercise for the incoming Trump team, but cleverly organized it so that nobody who would remain in the Trump administration would pay attention and no one who was paying attention would remain in the Trump administration. And you see how masterfully it all worked out!

Obama is still president to this day, which is why everything that goes wrong is his fault. But that will change soon. Donald Trump is here and can point this out. The rule of law is suffering from the people in charge of the government right now. Their pandemic response has not been all that could be hoped. It is a total disaster and an absolute fiasco, what is going on in the White House right now, or, as I guess we must refer to it, Obamagate. And everyone knew exactly what it was.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1  seeder  pat wilson    4 years ago

"Obamagate", seriously, 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  pat wilson @1    4 years ago

Indeed! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2  1stwarrior  replied to  pat wilson @1    4 years ago

Here ya go Pat - 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.2.2  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2    4 years ago

You're pranking me right ?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2    4 years ago

Of that little scenario only the DNC could have anything to do with this. All the other are independent organizations especially the FBI, since J Edgar made sure of that. 

But.. but.. but.... Obama didn't leave a detailed plan for a pandemic.. except he did. Oops! And even if he didn't, Trump had 3 years of his own to make one. 

but Obama...

The irony for me personally is I never liked Obama, so defending him seems just personally nutty, but right ethically. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.3    4 years ago

Understand what you're talking about.  Personally, I didn't like Clinton, Obama nor Trump - as individuals.  But, I'll be supportive of some of the programs they implemented because, in all honesty, each of them did "something" right.

zuksam
Junior Silent
1.2.5  zuksam  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.3    4 years ago
All the other are independent organizations especially the FBI, since J Edgar made sure of that. 

The FBI isn't independent, they have to beg for their bread just like every other Agency. Also since their leadership can be hired and fired that means the leadership owes it's job to Politicians who pick them and they pick compliant people. J Edgar Hoover was independent because he used the FBI to compile dirt on every politician he could, he did this early on and before they realized what he was doing he already had half of Washington by the balls. After that he'd investigate up and comers and before they had power he already had them by the . When Hoover died he left orders to destroy all his files because he didn't trust anyone to have the kind of power he had wielded over Washington. Hoover's FBI were masters at setting people up, set up a sting and offer a bribe and if they take it you got them, send a hot woman and if they take it you got them, investigate all their relatives and if you can set them up or catch them doing dirt you can catch the politician corrupting their office saving their relative. Hoover never wanted to arrest them he just wanted power or more accurately he didn't want anyone to have power over him. That's how he managed to be director of Bureau of Investigation (the FBI's predecessor) for 11 years then remained director of the FBI for another 37 years. 48 years as the Director of a federal agency through all the political changes and 3 wars, imagine the dirt he must have had on them to hold that powerful position for so long.

Thomas
Senior Guide
1.2.7  Thomas  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.3    4 years ago

Perrie said;

The irony for me personally is I never liked Obama, so defending him seems just personally nutty, but right ethically. 

Well, I like(d) Obama, I voted for him twice, and not even in the same election!  ;)

I am, to the chagrin of my friends, an idealist at my core, and my ideals closely align with Obama's stated ideals of cooperation and problem solving regardless of political affiliation. When he tried to put these ideals into concrete form, he met with entrenched opposition from both sides of the aisle. (I don't even think that there should be "an aisle" , but that is another topic entirely.) 

What is more, for whatever reason, the political right began (continued) trying to tear him down, to impede him personally and politically at every juncture. He was repeatedly rebuffed by hyper-partisans with the cacophony of BS rising More and more loudly throughout his two terms. The main actors of this were dividing up the country more, pulling from the sides of the political compass in direct reaction to his stated goals. The irony of all this is the election of Obama can be seen as a Catalyst for the election of (Deleted) and the lowering of the level of discourse among the political leaders to where it is today, precisely by, for and of (Deleted).

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.6    4 years ago
I only wish I could vote your post up about ten thousand times.  Hoover started the 'history' and operational standards for the FBI and unfortunately, they have run unabated and unchallenged since.  I'll note that it is pretty much isolated to the very upper echelons of the organization as the foot soldiers are mostly altruistic and have not yet been corrupted by the power.  But when they are corrupted, they quickly epitomize that saying about absolute power corrupting as it corrupts them absolutely.

I'm pretty sure that is what I said. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
1.2.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Thomas @1.2.7    4 years ago
What is more, for whatever reason, the political right began (continued) trying to tear him down, to impede him personally and politically at every juncture. He was repeatedly rebuffed by hyper-partisans with the cacophony of BS rising More and more loudly throughout his two terms.

In all fairness, isn't that what the Democrats are doing to Trump? (And yes I know that Trump has made it his goal to undo everything Obama did). I am pretty sure that is the name of the game. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2.10  It Is ME  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.3    4 years ago
Obama didn't leave a detailed plan for a pandemic.. except he did.

Read it if it's the real thingy !

7.3  Old Hermit  replied to  Ronin2 @7 / 7.3.7  It Is ME  replied to  Old Hermit @7.3 

It was all about "NOTHING", as is usual in Politics, but didn't help solve one damn thing for an unknown.

Of course...we were relying on "Others" to give us the "Heads Up", on the "What", "When" and how bad !

Kinda hard to plan for something, when "Honest" information is lacking up front !

Caught the "End All" Dr. Fauci by surprise. We weren't supposed to have to worry in the "Beginning Time" !

Thomas
Senior Guide
1.2.11  Thomas  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.9    4 years ago
In all fairness, isn't that what the Democrats are doing to Trump?

Pretty much following in the same path into the shit hole? It can be construed that way and is by (Deleted)'s defenders. There is a difference between partisan bickering and actually breaking the law. I see much more truth to the situations the party of the left has raised as problematic than I do to the ones that the party on the right has. 

The current administration, however, has accelerated the descent into madness, fanning the flames of divisiveness. They don't even pretend to try and come to the table with anything but, "Here. Take it and like it or leave." All of the actions of (Deleted) have been gasped at then normalized, to the point where it phases no one when he removes another person who is supposed to be watching what is going on. Oh, no. Can't have that, because they have to know that if they investigate the wrong person (aka-(Deleted) or friends) they will be removed.

This is happening. This is now. This is not some abstraction. We are watching the perversion of the Constitution with the tacit approval of the Senate happen in real time. There have been at least three impeachable offenses since (Deleted) took office. I don't know about you, but I am fucking pissed that we have strayed so far from the proper workings of our government and most people don't even notice because they are to busy fighting among themselves.

I am pretty sure that is the name of the game.

And that, my dear Perrie, is the problem.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.2.12  Ender  replied to  Thomas @1.2.11    4 years ago
News broke late Friday night that Trump had  removed the inspector general for the State Department , Steve Linick. It’s the third time in six weeks that such a move has been announced on a Friday night, with each inspector general having done something to pretty obviously alienate Trump. The unprecedented spate of removals has reinforced how Trump is rather obviously seeking to undermine independent oversight of his administration — and the timing of each of them only reinforces that.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.13  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.9    4 years ago

And they did it to Bush 43 as well.  Their treatment of him was horrible right up to 9-11 and returned in early 2003.  The 2004 election was a very bitter affair.  The derangement syndrome phrase started out as Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS)

Thomas
Senior Guide
1.2.14  Thomas  replied to  Ender @1.2.12    4 years ago

I was actually going to make that comparison: "(Deleted)'s-slow-moving-friday-night-massacre-of-inspectors-general"

Thanks, Ender. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.2.15  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.13    4 years ago

Always figured that Bush was just a fool/tool. Cheney was Luke's father.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @1    4 years ago

Obamagate

President Trump tweeted “Obamagate” on Sunday, but what Barack did was far worse than Nixon’s transgression.

all_roads_to_obama.jpg

Obama used the FBI, the NSA and CIA to spy on Trump’s campaign and then his presidency. Obama and the Deep State Swamp launched a coup attempt. They tried to remove a lawfully elected president from office based on fabricated evidence paid for by the Hillary campaign.

The entire Russia Russia Russia! witch hunt cost the taxpayers a tremendous amount of money, but the real issue is treason. FBI agent Peter Strzok and his FBI lawyer lover Lisa Page conspired against Trump through text messages. They both pushed the FBI to investigate General Flynn when no investigation was warranted. Obama fired Flynn because the general didn’t approve of Obama’s support for muslim terrorists including Iran and ISIS.

Obama did not want Trump to appoint Flynn as his National Security Advisor. Naturally Trump did just that, so Obama sent the FBI to entrap Flynn.

Adam Schiff may be the biggest traitor. The bug-eyed House Intelligence Committee chairman had nothing but leaks and lies to offer. He claimed he had concrete evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia. He had nothing. He even lied on the floor of Congress when he made up words Trump never said.

Comey is in the pocket of the Clintons. He also lied and leaked to damage Trump’s presidency. The FBI knew the Steele Dossier was a pack of lies, but they used it to push through a FISA warrant and engaged Mueller in a long and wasteful investigation while CNN breathlessly fanned the flames of a Trump Russia conspiracy, when there wasn’t even smoke, let alone a fire.

NSA Director James Clapper lied to Congress, when he said nobody was spying on the Trump campaign. Yet that’s exactly what the security agencies were doing at the direction of Barack Obama.

All roads lead back to Obama and he’s angry. He knows he’s stuck, but he’s become too used to sticking it to others. His arrogance caused him to claim Trump is a threat to the rule of law when in fact it was Obama who was running a coup and abusing the justice system.

He’s a traitor.

LOCK HIM UP!

—Ben Garrison

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/05/all-roads-lead-to-obama-ben-garrison-cartoon/

Thomas
Senior Guide
1.3.1  Thomas  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3    4 years ago
This has to be projection at its finest.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.3.2  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3    4 years ago
He’s a traitor. LOCK HIM UP!

4 years after he left office, and the GOP suddenly has a case? I guess you see absolutely NO coincidence at all that this bullshit is coming to light JUST before the 2020 election? No coincidence that literally DAYS after Biden said he was running for president, the GOP just happen to come up with all these things that Biden has supposedly done, with no charges or proof of any kind? No coincidence that days after trump said, "Russia if your listening...", Hillary's email magically materialized in Russia backed wikileaks hands? No coincidence that those email were leaked, just a few every day, right up to election day. No coincidence that they suddenly stopped the day after the election?

That's a whole lot of coincidence, wouldn't you agree?  

You must really love being led around by your nose, buying every conspiracy theory, no matter how stupid they are. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.3.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  MrFrost @1.3.2    4 years ago
literally DAYS after Biden said he was running for president, the GOP just happen to come up with all these things that Biden has supposedly done,

sounds like biden is getting treated exactly like trump was....   LOL

good fun :)

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.3.4  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  MrFrost @1.3.2    4 years ago
I guess you see absolutely NO coincidence at all that this bullshit is coming to light JUST before the 2020 election?

we have known for a few yrs now all these investigations would be winding up around now.   nothing new.

the only thing new? is now the left can no longer ignore those investigations.

shits gettin real and people will be going to jail.

and this is just the trailer. a mere preview of things to come.

just a few short months before the election,       john durham is going to bring the real pain.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.3.4    4 years ago

All the democrat skeletons are being dug up from where Obama and company buried them and democrats don’t like it. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.3.6  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3    4 years ago

Interesting how I saw this on the Heartland Institute webpage. 

Deflecting from Trump's many crimes onto the most squeaky clean presidency ever is dumb.

Trump and all of his lackeys are career criminals. Obama was a saint in comparison.

Thomas
Senior Guide
2  Thomas    4 years ago

Funny!

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

Translation:  "That's for me to know and you to find out!"

What a doof.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3.1  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    4 years ago

Benghazi 2.0 anyone ?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    4 years ago

Deep State Treed 

Sidney Powell is a lawyer doing stellar work as our nation’s number one MAGA lawyer. She has helped General Flynn with his case involving a politicized and corrupt Justice Department. Her book, “Licensed to Lie,” is must reading for all Americans. Sidney was kind enough to send us a signed copy and it’s riveting reading. She’s a very smart and courageous watchdog who has been doing a great job at exposing the corruption among ambitious, power-seeking federal prosecutors.

treed_sidney_powell.jpg

The Deep State Swamp is being exposed by warriors like Sidney Powell.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    4 years ago

Make America Trumpless Again!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.2.1    4 years ago

I agree! Once Trump is gone from the WH, we can start cleaning up America.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.2.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Raven Wing @3.2.2    4 years ago

in 2024 trump will be followed by whomever he endorses.

it will be many years until the left occupies the whitehouse again.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    4 years ago

Th real comedy here is that even fox fake news said the "DEEP STATE!!!!", never existed, it was a boogyman that was created so every time trump fucks something up, he can blame his made up boogyman. Because, you know, all good leaders never take responsibility for anything... /s

Oops. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.2.5  MrFrost  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.2.3    4 years ago

it will be many years until the left occupies the whitehouse again.

While I think that trumps chances of reelection are slim at best, I have learned to never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter. Let me qualify that statement; 90% of people that vote, don't follow politics very closely, they hear a good talking point and that seals their vote, it's only about 10% that actually pay close attention to what is said and done. Not one of the people I know that voted for Trump in 2016 will still be voting for him in 2020. I read that trump is leading Biden in 15 battleground states, which is good for trump, but his real problem is in Texas where he is 10 points behind Biden. If Biden takes Texas, it's all over for trump. If you look at the mid-term results, it honestly doesn't look good for trump. Lindsay Graham is doing poorly as is Bitch McConnell. Will trump get reelected? Maybe. But I have a feeling the repubs will lose the Senate and if that happens? Trump will have nothing to do but break his crayons because a Democrat congress will block everything trump does, (you know, like our republican congress did to Obama). And the next time trump does something illegal? Nothing will stop the Democrats from throwing him out of office.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.2.1    4 years ago

It will happen on Jan. 20, 2025!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @3.2.5    4 years ago

You really think democrats are going to get 67 senate seats?  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.2.8  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2.7    4 years ago

You really think democrats are going to get 67 senate seats?  

They lost 40 in 2018 + 37 that departed, that's 77, 10 more than needed. The Democrats won 234 seats. The GOP got it's ass kicked in 2018. McCarthy, Graham and McConnell will likely lose their seats as well. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.9  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @3.2.8    4 years ago

Why are you mixing house and senate numbers?  In order to get 67 senate seats democrats would have to hold all 12 of theirs up for re election. And defeat 20 of the 23 GOP seats up for re-election.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3.2.10  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    4 years ago
The Deep State Swamp is being exposed

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.11  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    4 years ago

What a warped view of reality.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.2.12  Ozzwald  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.2.3    4 years ago
in 2024 trump will be followed by whomever he endorses.

Based on the successes of the last election, and the people he endorsed, you are categorically wrong.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    4 years ago

It's weird, right? Trump has spent 3 years screaming that he can do whatever he wants, without exception. But now he's whining that Obama "illegally targeted his campaign"? But...presidents can do whatever they want, so Obama did nothing wrong, OR illegal. 

I do find it endlessly entertaining that trump is demanding that Obama testify under oath when he was too much of a coward to testify in his own impeachment trial. I would suggest Obama just say, "I take no responsibility", surly then the right wing would STFU. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    4 years ago

They couldn't get the Biden/Ukraine conspiracy to stick, (remember they said that Hunter Broke the law...but there have never been any charges filed).

They couldn't get the Biden is mentally ill conspiracy to stick.

They couldn't get the Biden/China conspiracy to stick.

They couldn't get the Biden/Russia Conspiracy to stick.

Now they are going on about Hillary again.

Now they are insisting that Obama broke the law, yet not one right wing media source has ever said specifically what Obama did that violated the law. 

ObamaGate will go down as yet another conspiracy theory meant to distract and point fingers as a distraction for Donald Trump, the worst president in History, (see the right wing blaming China for the 86,000+ deaths in the USA, while completely ignoring the three months Trump did literally nothing to stop corona virus here in the USA). 

At the end of the day, it boils down to this...

The right  wing is doing the EXACT same thing they did in 2015/2016... Spin tons of conspiracy theories in an effort to cover up and distract from trump's constant failures. 

ObamaGate is nothing more than trump saying windmills cause cancer, (which he said to support big oil companies by saying that windmills are far more damaging than burning fossil fuels...which is so stupid it's fucking laughable), it's completely made up, it's all bullshit. 

I do find it hilarious that the trump admin is saying Obama broke the law, while dropping charges against flynn, who openly admitted to lying to the FBI. 

Ender
Professor Principal
6  Ender    4 years ago

I guess investigating Biden and Ukraine didn't pan out so on to the next conspiracy.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @6    4 years ago
I guess investigating Biden and Ukraine didn't pan out so on to the next conspiracy.

The "Media" is still investigating Joe and son ! jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Durham's still going strong though. We'll just have to wait a bit more ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @6.1    4 years ago
Durham's still going strong though.

Sure, investigate again and again and again and again and again... Because nothing screams out desperation like investigating over and over again. Like investigating benghazi what...9? 10 times? And after all that...never even one charge, not even for a parking ticket. This dunham investigation will not find anything new. If the GOP found nothing the first time around, they will not find anything legitimate the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10th time. It's nothing more than keeping it in the media to influence voters right up to election day...just like trumps friends at wikileaks in 2016. The sad thing is that so many people will fall for the same BS...again. 

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @6.1    4 years ago

Uh huh. And how long is Durham going to investigate? Until they think they find something?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @6.1.2    4 years ago
Uh huh. And how long is Durham going to investigate? Until they think they find something?

It will take as long as it takes. You sure didn't want the Great Mueller to rush his investigation, did you?

Just be patient.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @6.1.2    4 years ago

He Doesn't seem to be the Schifty Schiff type, who needs to spout before actual evidence is found. 

by the way, where is Schiffs unrefutably evidence anyway ? jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.1    4 years ago

And Your point about someone that is STILL President of the United States, and will be again ?

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.3    4 years ago

Yep, nothing like complete secrecy as well as hoping and praying for something, anything, to take down a man that is no longer president.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.7  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @6.1.5    4 years ago

And your point for the man in office that lies to the people?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @6.1.6    4 years ago
Yep, nothing like complete secrecy as well as hoping and praying for something, anything, to take down a man that is no longer president.

Completely normal for investigators to remain silent as they conduct their investigation.

It will reveal what it will reveal. 

No sense squawking over nothing now, is there?

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.9  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.8    4 years ago

Didn't stop republicans from complaining over and over about Mueller.

There is also no sense in putting all of ones hopes and dreams into one basket.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.10  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.8    4 years ago

I believe that we are getting very, very close to the release of the Durham report, and liberals and democrats are getting more and more unhinged by the day because they know that is true, and that is is going to get very, very ugly for them. Even though they have been unhinged since the election of Trump, it has become more prevalent since the end of Trump being found not guilty at his impeachment and liberals realized he will continue to be their president.

I have noticed that Obama stayed very quiet for 3 years concerning Trump's claims that he and his admin spied on him during his election and into his admin, but lately, over the last month or so, he has become more vocal, attacking the president, something that a previous president has never done to the one who replaced him. He knows. He knows he has been busted and the truth will come out. He put out a one word tweet the other day, "vote". I think he hit send before he was finished typing. Let me finish it for hime. "Vote for dementia Joe in November or else myself and most of my admin are in deep shit for conducting illegal investigation against OMB".

The media, a very big proponent of Democrats, have done everything they can to try and ignore what Obama admin officials said under oath and what they had been saying in front of cameras for 3 years. Some say the media was duped by the Obama admin, but I don't think that is true., I believe they knew all along that Russia collusion was a lie all along, but in order to get Trump out of office, they had to play their part, which they did well. That's why the favor ability rating of the media is far below what Trump has for his favorability. No one trusts them now except the liberal lemmings who still hope beyond hope that something, anything will come out that Trump colluded with Russia. 

It's going to get very ugly for Obamaphanatics in the next weeks and months. You think they scream at the sky now?

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.11  bugsy  replied to  Ender @6.1.9    4 years ago
Didn't stop republicans from complaining over and over about Mueller.

And those complaints realized what we had been talking about. There was zero Russia collusion and the entire "investigation" was a lie.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.12  Ender  replied to  bugsy @6.1.11    4 years ago

A Lie? Tell that to these people,

So far, Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people with federal crimes. Link

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Ender  replied to  bugsy @6.1.10    4 years ago
very close to the release of the Durham report

So you think they are going to wait until close to the election to spread what ever information/misinformation they find.

I would not be surprised.

As far as Obama, why should he be vocal about the lies and misinformation donald tweets about. Then to say now he is attacking donald. No, there was one leaked phone call recently. Funny how you call that unprecedented yet seem to ignore the unprecedented way a current president attacks his predecessor, over and over again.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1.14  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  bugsy @6.1.10    4 years ago
It's going to get very ugly for Obamaphanatics in the next weeks and months.

Because republicans gin up some bogus crimes, not likely.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1.15  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  bugsy @6.1.10    4 years ago
I have noticed that Obama stayed very quiet for 3 years concerning Trump's claims that he and his admin spied on him during his election and into his admin, but lately, over the last month or so, he has become more vocal, attacking the president, something that a previous president has never done to the one who replaced him.

BS and more BS. Obama and others have become more vocal because they see our country and constitution circling the drain under this clown in our white house.

No previous president criticized a current president ?

Obama is not the only president to criticize his successor

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.16  bugsy  replied to  Ender @6.1.12    4 years ago

You already know the answer to this, but how many of those charges related to Trump, his campaign or his administration.

You don't have to answer.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.17  bugsy  replied to  Ender @6.1.13    4 years ago

I hope they don't wait, but bring it out as early as possible, that way many Americans who never really pay attention to politics will see how much of a f up the Obama admin really was.

Trump has been very vocal about Obama for years, yet Obama never responded openly....until recently.

He knows what is coming down the pike.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.18  bugsy  replied to  pat wilson @6.1.15    4 years ago

OK, so you got 1....

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1.19  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  bugsy @6.1.18    4 years ago

Um... The claim that Obama is the first former president to criticize his successor, however, is false. Multiple former presidents have done so including George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Gerald R. Ford, and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.20  bugsy  replied to  pat wilson @6.1.19    4 years ago
Um...

Um...I said you got 1.

Do I need to explain to you what that means?

Sheesh!!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.21  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.10    4 years ago
I have noticed that Obama stayed very quiet for 3 years concerning Trump's claims that he and his admin spied on him during his election and into his admin, but lately, over the last month or so, he has become more vocal, attacking the president, something that a previous president has never done to the one who replaced him.

Maybe he is like most Americans and is fed up with trump's bullshit. I can be patient when someone is attacking me, but at some point, I am going to start dishing it back.. Like the saying goes, "When you piss in someone's Cheerio's, expect that they will likely throw the bowl in your face". 

It's going to get very ugly for Obamaphanatics in the next weeks and months. You think they scream at the sky now? 

The last 6 years of Obama's presidency, he had a republican congress. How many times was he charged with a crime in those 6 years? Zero. In 8 years, he never even hired a personal lawyer. I think the only ones screaming at the sky will be the ones that actually believe that Obama did something wrong, (with zero proof), and get told, yet again, that their conspiracy theory turned up....absolutely nothing. Every thing trump has claimed is fake news, has turned out to be true, he has lied over 17,000 times in 4 years, he has spread one conspiracy theory after another, all turned out to be....wait for it....fake news. 

How anyone could look at this, the latest in a LONG line of conspiracy theories and say, "yep, this is the one, we got him this time!!!", is bordering on insanity. Seriously..... The right screamed for almost 20 effing years, "We got her this time!!!! Hillary will be arrested any day now!!!!", and 20 years later? Never even CHARGED with a crime. These people on the right that buy this shit? VERY slow learners. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.22  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.16    4 years ago
You already know the answer to this, but how many of those charges related to Trump, his campaign or his administration.

Let me help.

Congresswoman: Mr. Mueller, if Donald Trump was not president, would you have charged him with a crime?"

Mueller: "Absolutely." 

Just in case you may have forgotten.... Mueller is a lifelong Republican. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.23  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.21    4 years ago
How anyone could look at this, the latest in a LONG line of conspiracy theories and say, "yep, this is the one, we got him this time!!!", is bordering on insanit

As the vast majority of you rant bored me, this little tidbit stood out.

For 4 years, the left manufactured drama about Trump, with the media, the democrat propaganda arm, reported that drama with a "we got him now, we really do" euphoria, and the leftist lemmings played right into it.

It is hilarious that you accuse the right of doing something the left has been doing for years. Now, don't get me wrong. We know this is part of the radical handbook, and most liberals know that book cover to cover.

Hell, we have a far left wing poster right here that has posted thousands of "I hate Trump because he is not Hillary" accusations over the years, and showed zero proof of any of those accusations, even when asked many times.

Come back when you have something logical to debate.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.24  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.22    4 years ago
Mr. Mueller, if Donald Trump was not president, would you have charged him with a crime?"

Mueller: "Absolutely."

Too funny. Mueller is an anti- Trumper.

He like Biden today, probably did not even know what the Mueller report was. Dementia truly is a sad thing. He was only going by what he was told by Weissman and company.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.25  MrFrost  replied to  pat wilson @6.1.15    4 years ago

Obama is not the only president to criticize his successor

Hell, even Chris Wallace pointed out the mess Obama was left with...

Wallace: Mr. Vice President, (Cheney), you really left President Obama with a huge mess to clean up, didn't you?

Cheney: (Said nothing, just sat there with a blank stare). 

The real issue is this;

GWB inherited the best economy in over 40 years, 8 years later, Obama inherited the worst economy in the last 90 years. Obama turned the economy around with the help of the Democrats and without the help of the republicans when they took control of congress, (remember when they said they were really going to get things done, then spent 6 years doing almost literally nothing?). Trump inherited a growing and strong economy and STILL blew up the debt and deficit. Had trump acted quickly in the early days of the corona virus, we would not have over 86,000 dead. Obamagate is literally nothing but the right trying to shade trumps epic fuckups so the nutters will forget about that and focus on....Obama. They did the same damn thing in 2016. Wikileaks released just enough emails to keep the subject in the media every day. Literally, the day after the election? They suddenly stopped. Weird huh? Add to that, trump wants to blame China for the corona virus? How did China develop a virus that only attacks Americans? Looks to me like Mexico and Canada have leaders that didn't spend 2 months lying about the corona virus to protect their ego. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.26  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.23    4 years ago

Come back when you have something logical to debate.

Sure, wanna talk about windmill cancer or the "Stormy Daniles fake news"? The left doesn't need to manufacture bullshit about trump, it rolls out of his mouth every damn day. Maybe we can talk about all those charges against Hunter Biden? Oops. Hell man, I can do this shit all fucking day, trump is a plethora of lies and conspiracy theories. Sad news friend, they came from his own mouth, so good luck telling us, "what he really meant", which is what the right wing does every day. Tell ya what, I would rather have a president that says what he means, and not what the right wingers trying to clean up after trump, says he means. He said that consuming bleach would cure the corona virus for fucks sake. If Obama had said the same thing, word for word, can you honestly tell me the right wing would have said nothing about it? Jesus, in every measurable way, Obama outshines trump. 

Oh yea, please don't give me the, "he didn't say that", it triggered every company in the country to issue warnings to NOT consume their products. Doubt they did that because trump DIDN'T say anything about ingesting cleaning products and shoving light bulbs up your ass. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.27  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.24    4 years ago
Too funny. Mueller is an anti- Trumper.

I love the old fall back position, "just claim bias". Sad, and pathetic. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.28  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @6.1.17    4 years ago
Trump has been very vocal about Obama for years,

Well, yes, yes he has, I agree.

Oops...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.29  Split Personality  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.25    4 years ago

One half of the country complained about how slow the recovery was.

The other half was appreciative to keep the standard of living with running water and sewers that they were used too.

In spite of the cards he was dealt, including the racism he faced and still faces, he will go down in history

as a pretty decent POTUS in spite of the lack of patriotic cooperation by the opposition for 8 years.

Even now, they continue to blame him for shit when he wasn't even in office.

Sad.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.30  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @6.1.23    4 years ago

[deleted]

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.31  MrFrost  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.29    4 years ago

True... I mean...

Also saw a video of a trump supporter saying.............. fuck it, look for yourself, 15 seconds in..

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1.32  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  bugsy @6.1.20    4 years ago
including George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Gerald R. Ford, and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Sheesh !! yourself.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.33  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.23    4 years ago
Hell, we have a far left wing poster right here that has posted thousands of "I hate Trump because he is not Hillary" accusations over the years, and showed zero proof of any of those accusations, even when asked many times.

And how many crimes has Hillary been charged with? 0.

Hey, fun fact, fraud is a crime....

It's a LONG effing list!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.34  Split Personality  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.31    4 years ago

Jordan's interviews are priceless.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.35  Split Personality  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.33    4 years ago

To be fair, in her official capacities as Senator and SoS, she has been named as a co defendant in lots of "hail mary" lawsuits against New York and the fed.

Most have been dismissed.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.36  MrFrost  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.34    4 years ago

Like someone said, he isn't rude, he just guides people to confess the truth. 

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.1.38  Thomas  replied to  Ender @6.1.2    4 years ago

Well, Ender, Probably until (Deleted) sees a good conspiracy theory on his twitter feed

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.39  Ender  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.27    4 years ago

Can only shake my head. Every single thing is always someone else at fault. Every thing is always people out to get donald. Every thing is people just out to get him and take him down.

And they still believe his lies, instead of actually seeing the incompetent jackass he really is.

Everything he screws up they just point fingers in others directions and cover for him.

How they can just believe every lie he tells, like some sort of cult leader, I will never understand.

They would even go as far as to put him above the greater good of the country.

Patriots my ass.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.41  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.3    4 years ago
It will take as long as it takes. You sure didn't want the Great Mueller to rush his investigation, did you? Just be patient.

We're still being patient on the 20+ year investigation into everything Hillary. Another 20 years for this one too? Hey I bet, "You got him this time!!!". 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.42  MrFrost  replied to    4 years ago
And not one of those is criminal

The hint is in the word... CRIMinal, aka, CRIME. Fraud is a CRIME. Try reading what I was replying to, for context. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.43  MrFrost  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.29    4 years ago

I am sure you have the meme, but for others that don't...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.45  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @6.1.23    4 years ago

But Trump!!!!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.47  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.26    4 years ago

Trump never told anyone to drink Clorox or inject themselves with Lysol.  There are theoretical and old treatments for other issues that have been discussed as to any applicability to the present situation.  Rational intelligent people do that .  That’s what Trump is.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.48  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.33    4 years ago

Hillary is a crime against humanity!  😂

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.49  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.41    4 years ago
We're still being patient on the 20+ year investigation into everything Hillary. 

Sorry, but that dog don't hunt. There was no 20 year investigation of Hillary.

You didn't want the Great Mueller to rush his investigation, and we were told to be patient because it takes time.

Now, follow that advice yourself!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.1.50  cjcold  replied to  It Is ME @6.1    4 years ago

Still waiting for Trump's Hawaii birther evidence. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.51  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.43    4 years ago

Hmmmm…….Congress was controlled by Democrats in three of those years you say the market crashed.

Coincidence?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.1.52  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @6.1.50    4 years ago

Sad that Trumpers don't even bother to keep track of his plethora of lies.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.53  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.26    4 years ago
Oh yea, please don't give me the, "he didn't say that", it triggered every company in the country to issue warnings to NOT consume their products.

Again...boring rant but one thing stuck out...

These companies put out warnings because they saw how the left is prone to doing stupid shit like this even though the president did not say "inject chemicals".

Does eating fish tank cleaner ring a bell? Probably not as CNN and MSDNC does not tell you these things.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.54  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.29    4 years ago
The other half was appreciative to keep the standard of living with running water and sewers that they were used too.

The other half should have realized that we could have done much better, but because of the choking regulations that kept businesses from thriving they are/were under Trump, we could not see the numbers we were seeing only a couple of months ago.

Obama may have faced some racism from extremists, but Trump is facing a different type of racism by the left blaming him for pretty much every racist episodes in this country.

Libs keep saying he is sending dog whistles of racism to his base, but it seems like the only ones hearing these "whistles" are the racist left ....and there are many of them.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.55  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.31    4 years ago

You want to see some real stupidity? Watch a couple of campus reform videos where the host reads a racist quote or an anti immigrant quote from a president or other candidates, and the little leftist lemmings on campus automatically believe believe it was Trump  that said it. When they are shown, with video, that it was Obama or 2020 democratic candidates who said these racist comments, there are dumbfounded that they were indoctrinated to believe what they believed.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.56  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.53    4 years ago
These companies put out warnings because they saw how the left is prone to doing stupid shit like this even though the president did not say "inject chemicals".

So it was the lefts fault that trump said what he said? That makes no sense at all. But I digress, it was trump supporters that were hospitalized for following trumps advice. No Democrat is dumb enough to take medical advice from a washed up, failed tv personality/businessman that lies every time he talks. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.57  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.45    4 years ago

But Trump!!!!

He is the president of the united states. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.58  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.56    4 years ago
But I digress, it was trump supporters that were hospitalized for following trumps advice.

And who was that?

If you are speaking of the husband/wife duo who ate fish tank cleaner, it has been widely reported that the wife is an avid Trump hater, making many posts on social media of her dislike of the man.

Anyone that ingests chemicals from cleaners deserve the fate that awaits them.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.59  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @6.1.56    4 years ago
No Democrat is dumb enough to take medical advice from a washed up, failed tv personality/businessman that lies every time he talks.

But they did

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1.60  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @6.1.58    4 years ago

fox news politics covering health incidents now? Wow... 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.61  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @6.1.54    4 years ago
we could not see the numbers we were seeing only a couple of months ago.

It was not sustainable, hence Fed rate hikes. The economy was overheating.

After constant badgering from Trump. the supposedly independent Fed Chairman Powell, dropped the rates, not once, but twice, the second time on a Sunday.

Followed by a huge drop in the market.

but Trump is facing a different type of racism by the left blaming him for pretty much every racist episodes in this country.

Sorry, in his own words in 2009, he said, fair or not, the sitting POTUS is responsible for everything that happens in his term.

Libs keep saying he is sending dog whistles of racism to his base, but it seems like the only ones hearing these "whistles" are the racist left ....and there are many of them.

Sorry you can't see the irony in that sweeping statement.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.62  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @6.1.59    4 years ago

One person is a they?

smh.

Wanda's case for killing her husband is still being considered for manslaughter.

She never told her husband what she put in his drink.

But you are correct in that some people believe a President and take him at his word, regardless of if they voted for him or like him.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.1.63  cjcold  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.62    4 years ago

We have met the enemy and they is us.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.64  Split Personality  replied to  cjcold @6.1.63    4 years ago

Amen.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    4 years ago

Trump and most of the GOP are exhibiting a sense of dread, hence the accusations and charges.  Was something promised at Helsinki?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.1  MrFrost  replied to  bbl-1 @7    4 years ago
Trump and most of the GOP are exhibiting a sense of dread, hence the accusations and charges.

Bingo..

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7    4 years ago
Trump and most of the GOP are exhibiting a sense of dread, hence the accusations and charges.  

Now, that there is just funny as hell! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Was something promised at Helsinki?

OMG, STILL fantasizing about Helsinki?

Damn, you are on a freaking roll, dude!

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2    4 years ago

What was discussed, agreed to or promised at Helsinki?  Do you know?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7.2.1    4 years ago
What was discussed, agreed to or promised at Helsinki?  Do you know?

Hell, dude, even YOU don;t know. I have asked you repeatyedly to explain your post about Helsinki, and every single time you've come up with bupkis.

No, I don't know what went on, nor do I fantasize endlessly about it.

Be a friend and enlighten me, just please post some proof, not just wishful thinking, mmmmkay?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.2.3  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @7.2.2    4 years ago

Your reply does not deserve a response.  Something happened there.  And the Kurds were then put on the block.  What else?

Fantasize?  Sure, like the email thing, right?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8  MrFrost    4 years ago

The number of people who died because of ObamaGate is equal to the number of people gored to death by unicorns. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
9  seeder  pat wilson    4 years ago

Update :

Barr doesn't expect Obama, Biden criminal investigations

pat wilson
Professor Participates
9.1  seeder  pat wilson  replied to  pat wilson @9    4 years ago

Bring on the next shiny object.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  pat wilson @9.1    4 years ago
Bring on the next shiny object.

Is it too late to start screaming Benghazi again???

Gsquared
Professor Principal
10  Gsquared    4 years ago

The hard-core reactionary commentators on here (not naming any names, but we know who they are) exhibit severe signs of Advanced Obama Derangement Syndrome.  A daily injection of Lysol will help...

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.1  cjcold  replied to  Gsquared @10    4 years ago

If Trump says it, it must be true. Ordered my syringes online. So much for the sniffles!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.2  cjcold  replied to  Gsquared @10    4 years ago
A daily injection of Lysol will help

My doctor says injecting Lysol directly into the nut sack is most effective.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
11  seeder  pat wilson    4 years ago

Thank you all for your contributions. Locking for now.